Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petition to Stand Up & Protect Our Troops and County (February 1458)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Petition to Stand Up & Protect Our Troops and County (February 1458) - Page 6 Empty Re: Petition to Stand Up & Protect Our Troops and County (February 1458)

Post  Tasite Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:33 am

Jealeaia wrote:Discipline??? Where is that when certain people won't join my army for personal reasons or because I chose to fly a pink flag ??? I've also put in much of my money and set aside even making my own wealth and have no more to give so yahoo to those who have donated in the past ...but now is now ...and not everyone is standing together when I am not getting any support with enough troops and food to feed them...
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Petition to Stand Up & Protect Our Troops and County (February 1458) - Page 6 Empty Re: Petition to Stand Up & Protect Our Troops and County (February 1458)

Post  Tasite Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:33 am

degas wrote:I was not addressing you personally concerning discipline Jeal. I was addressing every soldier here. I think Cumberland and its council are doing the best they can for the most part. Part of the problem is that most of the leadership of England sits on it's collective behinds and does nothing. I have very little money, but will join your army and donate 25 loaves. I ask other individuals to do the same. I just think we who all aim for the same goal need to show more of a united front to the public. How can the citizens of this county have confidence in us if we are constantly bickering amongst ourselves in front of them?

I do wish our Duchess would take more of a visible leadership role instead of hiding behind closed doors. That is one problem I see. Working hard is only part of the job, being a visible and inspirational leader is just as important.

Again,
If you have little extra give to the armies. Those who haven't served in the army recently should at least take a 2 week rotation. Do not leave it for few to protect what we should all be doing as a matter of duty.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:34 am

Desideratist wrote:Desi starts listening to the people speaking, and then drifts off. A few speeches strike a chord with her however, and she speaks.

"I care little for the whys and wherefores. All I know is that people I trust tell me that England is threatened again. So I shall find myself a sword and head to Carlisle, and hopefully will not get injured again. Actions speak louder than words.

In short, I answer the call, because it is my duty to protect. I do not need a reason, other than to defend my home. I care not whose fault it is. In this battle of blame, there are no winners. I look to the north and wait."

She nods to a few old friends in the melee, then heads off to Carlisle again.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:37 am

Blacknick wrote:
Jealeaia wrote:Discipline??? Where is that when certain people won't join my army for personal reasons or because I chose to fly a pink flag ??? I've also put in much of my money and set aside even making my own wealth and have no more to give so yahoo to those who have donated in the past ...but now is now ...and not everyone is standing together when I am not getting any support with enough troops and food to feed them...

Your statement(s) boogles my mind. You were the Captain of Cumbria last term, for the entire term, in that you were in charge of the Cumberland Mountaineers, did you not work closely with this well established group to fill and support your army? You are also a member of the current Council, so being you have served on the previous as well, in your capacity as a Councillor of Cumberland, why have you not sorted a good and steady supply line for your army?

Elsewhere you and others questioned my value as a leader of an army, on how I had no experience and only someone such as you or Elmix could face what is surely coming our way. I may not have ever led an army, but I did have near 30 strong and well established troopers all willing to sign up in any army I led, and had sorted supplies to keep that army in the field for an intial 4 weeks, along with sundry supplies for any emergencies. Further to that I had organised a supply train from our Brotherhood fortresses in the Southern Counties to resupply any army I led within that 4 week period. So while you may have much experience over me in fighting as General, I see you have a long way to go in troop motivation,logistics and planning on gathering a force.

I have heard it stated elsewhere and will say it now here myself, it is a sad day for England that some sucvh as yourself will not let go of the strings enough to give others a chance to have a go. You may have been in the RK world longer than I, and others like me, and you may have tested some army tricks none others know of, but we are also playersa of this game, and we too have a lot to contribute. And most of what we want to give is given without the need of whinging that we hard done by.

I expect you will take this as an attack Jealeaia against yourself. It is not, it is more said in the hope of a wake up call that there are others who have gifts and talents.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Jealeaia wrote:You must have missed my former statement to my term as Captain ...go back and read those notes and you'll get the answer as I have no desire to continue to repeat myself...

I had no access to the CM forum or to the troops and had to depend on Wolfmist...

As far as council I'm not trade minister and have no control over the goods...the Duchess hasn't so much as spoke to me...and now your group wishes the glory here and refuses to work with me as I don't have these lines of now...said by Paddy himself in that private meeting area...

I had better lines when the NEA was even somewhat functional and took a big hit with it's demise and still rebuilding and had to have time from horrid personal attacks ...(even those to me as a player in which you just just did...only I was insulted with sexual harassment...)

However I have decided to let BOB have it's glory it so covets as well the medals you all crave for the battle to come...

I will be disbanding in the next few days and heading south...I had wanted to get my field and move here but now have had a change of mind...I have other reasons for wanting to be near the border besides glory of obtaining medals but it's clear I'm not welcome here...so I will be emptying my army stocks and supplies left back to the grant Roth gave me long ago and disband...
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:55 pm

P1ook wrote:oh my jah....
here we go again. arguing and whinning.

anto is not doing anything yet beside gather his men/women.
and even he spend a great time to be a Harbour Master in ardencaple.

what we doing here ? shattered!!!

i believe all of our great captain ( who ever he/she is ) and our general allready know this time anto can rise 8 flags of his army with full men and equipment. and what we have here ? nothing but to judge he is better than someone else!
will you all stop arguing ? and start to working.

i've been wonder what will happen if anto just stay in scotland for a year and watching us not doing anything but watching and smiling because our great leader of army never can't work together.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:56 pm

Kelster wrote:First things first, who has told my cousin that she is not welcome in Cumberland? Jeal has defended our border for quite a while, is that so easily forgotten? I believe that anyone that defends Cumberland from the commander to the ordinary soldier deserves our gratitude, our praise and our thanks. So I will say it at least, thank you Jeal for defending us and thanks to everyone who served with you, the people of Cumberland are in you're debt. We need more people like you here, not less and anyone that says you are not welcome here is to me, a fool. Therefore I hope, no, I pray, you reconsider you're decision to leave Cumberland, we need you here, Cumberland and England.

Signed,

Kelster Wallace, a thankful citizen of Cumberland.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:58 pm

Lilith_brithaus wrote:Let me just agree with my brother. It doesn't matter what happened before, and as a lot of you have previously stated, this is not a time for pride measurements, but be united and work for our land and our people. It is my hope that we will all wake up and work together for the common benefit, and leave splitting the glory to when all this ends.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Osbert wrote:What is this, has the Wallace clan co-opted this thread?? Just kidding...

My family is very proud to stand at the ready to defend this little piece of ground we call home, and woe to the enemy who thinks otherwise. Cousin Jeal, I salute you for your troops' sacrifices, and the assistance you have provided.

We are also most appreciative of everyone who has taken their time and resources to aid and assist the defense of not only Cumbria, but the whole of England.

Air your laundry now, folks, cos soon enough, we'll be standing side by side...
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

degas wrote:Who gives a damn about glory? What I see here is a bunch of whining babies who need to figure out what is most important instead of complaining. We appreciate your service Jealaia, but the constant whining is unbecoming of a military officer, If you can't learn to behave like a military officer, I suggest you have no business being one. Stop blaming everyone else! I offered you my services and a donation of supplies to help, you didn't bother to contact me. A good officer improvises and uses what resources they have. I understand some of your frustration it's tough when the rest of the counties sit on their behinds and do nothing, and supplies are scarce, but you are not doing all you can either. We all make mistakes, but Paddy, Trisalene and Elmix and all the others serving here are all damn fine officers and men. Until you learn a little maturity you are more of a hinderance than a help. We do not need one of our own seeding discontent. Every person is needed here to defend the border, but not at the price your asking. BTW, who cares what color your flag is, a flag is a flag.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Jealeaia wrote:When was I supposed to contact you ??? I'm in the tavern quite often and haven't seen you once so if you have something to offer me then it isn't that hard to come in and do so...If I don't know you're around I can't hire you to my army now can I ??? I have asked in council and other places for what's needed here only to be ignored...or argued with ...I sure didn't see you in the HOP asking for aid and dealing with those who don't wish to send it...but I do see you whine more around the kingdom for other things...oh and by the way it was a KOP group that did not want to rally to a pink flag...so take that up with them...

Awwww....cousins...I forgot you were lurking around here...Fury has made this such a personal thing with us from all reports from those that live up where they all gather...they have targeted us and would surly say I'm running from their wrath...but I will soon run out of supplies to keep the army going and not getting any real offer of assistance no matter where I ask but told that since I don't have the line of supplies they don't care to work with me ...so no supplies means there will be no army soon enough...and I'm just tired of fighting with people to get what is needed ...
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:00 pm

degas wrote:As i said, try going the extra mile, that is your job. What does the council have to with do my offer? Nothing! If you would have done your job, I would have done what I could. I don't have much. but I would do what it takes to personally get the supplies, maybe you spend to much time in tavern. If you really care about England, you will drop this foolishness and do what is right.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:00 pm

Padriac.douglas wrote:
Jealeaia wrote:When was I supposed to contact you ??? I'm in the tavern quite often and haven't seen you once so if you have something to offer me then it isn't that hard to come in and do so...If I don't know you're around I can't hire you to my army now can I ??? I have asked in council and other places for what's needed here only to be ignored...or argued with ...I sure didn't see you in the HOP asking for aid and dealing with those who don't wish to send it...but I do see you whine more around the kingdom for other things...oh and by the way it was a KOP group that did not want to rally to a pink flag...so take that up with them...

Awwww....cousins...I forgot you were lurking around here...Fury has made this such a personal thing with us from all reports from those that live up where they all gather...they have targeted us and would surly say I'm running from their wrath...but I will soon run out of supplies to keep the army going and not getting any real offer of assistance no matter where I ask but told that since I don't have the line of supplies they don't care to work with me ...so no supplies means there will be no army soon enough...and I'm just tired of fighting with people to get what is needed ...

Jeal, as per posts in council and Cumbria Mountaineers forums, you have been offered support and supplies

you also were asked a few simple clear questions
like naming who is in your army

and still you come out here and make a show

when in private forums many trying to assist you and get you to stay

what is your true motivation? is it harmony and unity? or is it to put on a show?

go figure
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:01 pm

Caitilin wrote:
Jealeaia wrote:However I have decided to let BOB have it's glory it so covets as well the medals you all crave for the battle to come...

I will be disbanding in the next few days and heading south...I had wanted to get my field and move here but now have had a change of mind...I have other reasons for wanting to be near the border besides glory of obtaining medals but it's clear I'm not welcome here...so I will be emptying my army stocks and supplies left back to the grant Roth gave me long ago and disband...

Please, do tell where you ever got the idea that the Brotherhood was out for glory and medals. That has never been our desire. I would really like to know who ever told you that. Please quote it for me in context if you will. You Lady Jealeaia are the only one here to have even mentioned such. Therefore, perhaps it is you who crave such things.

:? Hmmmmm You tell me. :? :? :?
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Ithorn wrote:Come on all, the central counties may go mash potato style with the tensions heating up down there, let it not happen here and work together.

I would like to ask those that are in a position to support both armies of Jeal and Trisalene with ideas with methods on how to supply them in these crappy times.

If Jeals army disbands and if another army is to take its place with it being led by another, would those that was in a position to support before would offer the same support like they have with Jeal or offer more support due to it being a different person?.

I hope it is the first because if it was the second then very sad times we live in by letting personal pride get in the way of support for Jeal and Trisalene while Anto and Jo must be poopin their pants with laughter with the way this thread has gone.

So how about it and become a jacket potato of one instead of three seperate organisations roast potatoes with worry of their reputations being dented and kick some Jo and Anto ass Smile.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Gwyreth wrote:I, personally, would like it if things got sorted enough that I don't end up mashed, potato style...
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:57 pm

Jealeaia wrote:
that you have been on station for such a time and have no troops and no clear lines of supplies is not something that makes me not want to work with you

Oh that sounds like many offers of support to me...NOT...stated right after I was told there will be some supplies worked on...so tell which am I supposed to believe...and since no other venue seems to be working I'm letting the people know what is going on...

As far as you are concerned Cait we all know your personal grudge so get over yourself...I have only but one title and no medals ...How many have you managed to rack up ???

Degas until you make yourself available so I can accept any offer of what you have then nothing I can do ...
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:57 pm

degas wrote:All you have to do Jeleaia is contact me, send me a message with instructions and I will follow them.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Hikenai wrote:
Miniphoenix wrote:Tensions have been high with the recent landing of Anto, NNGO and crew in Scotland. Of course, one of the main points of concern is increasing our defense. I have heard a few people propose that we receive help from criminals, such as WoS. However, I have heard far more people express their displeasure at having WoS and other renegade criminals in our beloved county, in our armies, and in our capital! Evil or Very Mad

Therefore, I wish to start a petition for people to make their thoughts and feelings known. Afterall, we are the people of Cumberland, and we have a choice as to whether or not we entrust our lives to malignant criminals.

As you might tell, I am against having WoS here. I think the idea is crazy, foolish, and down right stupid. Have people forgotten how WoS fought beside NNGO before and took over Chester? Or how more recently WoS helped Corsairs take over Chester once more.

Even worse, just look at who leads the wolves. The leader is no longer Anastasiya, Innana Moonfaerie, or DarkDevil. The leader of the WoS is someone much worse-EvilWolfMan. EvilWolfMan is extremely dangerous. Under his leadership once loyal wolves have left their so called pack because EvilWolfMan is such a loose cannon. If you don't believe me, just look at his name. Rolling Eyes It says it all. So his own wolves don't trust him or follow him, and we're supposed to?

Before you entrust your lives into the paws (or hands) of wolves, just remember that they'll even eat their own kind.

Petition to Stand Up & Protect Our Troops and County (February 1458) - Page 6 Wolf-eating-meat

Yes, the wolf will gobble up his own kind. After his first meal, the wolf will drag the rest of the carcass under a bush to hide it from scavengers. Later, the wolf will return to gnaw on the rotting flesh that is by then flyblown with maggots.

This is the "natural whole foods" of the wolf-kind.

Petition to Stand Up & Protect Our Troops and County (February 1458) - Page 6 Wolf-eating2

If they'll turn on their own brother, cousin, kinfolk and eat them in a heartbeat, do you think they'll think twice before turning on us?

The title of the thread was never what the thread was about.

Let's have done. Its dwindled to a pissing match.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Scottschwinn wrote:And while the pissing match has gone on and on, Penrith now has three known WoS in town.....

Anybody keeping tabs on them.... and why two went into retreat as soon as they arrived..... I have also been passed more information, but until I verify it, I will keep it to meself....

But know this... the WoS will always say one thing and do another.....
WoS do not fight for England... That is why there is Wos in England, Ireland, Scotland, and France... And I am sure other places.... They only fight for themselves....

I just be wondering if they are really planning on taking Pen as they have whispered in quiet corners...........
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:55 am

Arckangels wrote:has soon has they do something i will make sure that they die fast.those scum bags are not welcome.and any wos deserved to die pure and simple.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:55 am

degas wrote:If they did not apply for a travel pass, can we not have them charged?
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6