Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Official Declarations of the Tudor Family

Go down

[RP] Official Declarations of the Tudor Family Empty [RP] Official Declarations of the Tudor Family

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:01 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:[RP] Official Declarations of the Tudor Family Tuvoria_tudor_scroll

-------------------------------------------

To the Kingdom of England:

It has come to our attention that Bishop Tuvoria has been bandying the Tudor name about, claiming a tie that simply does not exist. We have extensively researched our archives and family tree, and the man that Tuvoria refers to as father is not, and never has been, a part of the Tudor family. We are deeply sorry if the Bishop has been deceived or has received false information regarding his familial ties; however, as current head of the Tudor Household, it is my duty to inform him we are refuting any and all claims of being related to our Royal Family through blood or marriage. We would appreciate if the Bishop would cease using our esteemed family name immediately.

On behalf of the Tudor family,

Arthur Loxley Tudor
Viscount of Coventry

[RP] Official Declarations of the Tudor Family Arthur_green_seal

Last edited by arthur_loxley on Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Official Declarations of the Tudor Family Empty Re: [RP] Official Declarations of the Tudor Family

Tuvoria wrote:As I have told Arthur, I do not claim to be nor do I wish to pursue any ties to the noble Tudor household. My parents claimed to be of the Tudor household and family. Wether that is true or not, I can not say. It was only what was said to me. A good portion of what I had believed about my parents has been found to be a lie and a sham. This may be yet another of thier many and elaborate lies.

I make no claims to the household or the family name that is Tudor. It was the surname given unto me at my birth by parents that where in hiding and that spoke elaborate lies. I personally feel that I have no earthly family, other than my brothers and sisters in the Arestotlian Friendship. That is but one of the reasons that I now use the Surname, Tuvoria.

I pray daily that perhaps my parents at some point have repented and turned back to the truth. I also pray that thier lies be revealed and that they do not impune the good and noble name of the Tudors. My words given to a sister in a crisis of faith were merely words of my past spoken to show that I could empathize with her confusion and uncertainty. It was by no means meant to be a claim to a family that I have had no part of, nor wish to seek to be recognized as.

I have no problem with this declaration of Arthurs and I fully understand his position. I am but a simple priestly man, with no family other than that of the Church. I pray that those of the Tudor family can forgive my parents for the missuse of such a good name.

Humbly,

Augustus "Tuv" Tuvoria
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Official Declarations of the Tudor Family Empty Re: [RP] Official Declarations of the Tudor Family

Tuvoria wrote:In an effort to show openness and honesty I am posting my letter to Myxti that was originally in the Ludlow Church forum. This letter attempts to show my past and how the actions and professions of one's parents do not necessarily dictate who and what we shall be. It was this letter to Myxti that caused this undo confussion and tensions with the Tudor family. As I have stated, my early life was filled with lies and deception from my parents. The truth of my family's true name may have been yet another lie.

Lady Jane,

Greetings in our Lord Jah’s name my sister in faith. I am sorry that I can not currently be in Ludlow to meet with you. I can clearly see and feel your anguish in the words that you have written. As things stand now, I still consider you to be a faithfull Arestotlian. You have just discovered more about your past and a bit more of who and what your mother was. Does that necessairly mean that you are the same as your mother, no.

To say that you are the same as your mother is a tactic of P’rushim and Tz’dukim, along with some pagan leaders, have used to confuse and condem those that they would seek to keep under their thumbs. Just because a parent may have been a thief does not mean that you are condemed to be a thief. A sinner, yes, but not a thief. We are all sinners and thus have fallen short of Jah’s grace. Your mother was Spinozist, that does not outrightly make you a Spinozist in my opinion. You have accepted Jah and have been baptized into His church. Unless you fully disavow your baptismal oaths and go fully to the Spinozist way, then you are still a member of the Arestotlian Friendship.

I won’t force you to make a decision as we all must use our free will and come to Jah on our own. He wants willing hearts, not forced hearts. I won’t condeem you as you seek to fully understand the history and heritage, both good and bad, that you have ony recently learned off. I know that you had concerns because of my stance against the WoS. The followers of Jah who are in the WoS serve two conflicting points of view. The WoS seeks to overthrow in some sense the Jah ordained earthly government and the structure of the church. That is why all of the organization is in Anethema. I will not consider you to be in Anethema if all you are doing is investigating the heritage of your parents.

I know fully how this must have hit you. Many do not know my families history. Although I am English, I was not born on English soil. My father was a member of the house of Tudor and became a wealthy importer/exporter of goods. He and my mother moved to Italy so that he could run a trading house there and send goods back to England . I was born just outside of Rome and visited the city many a time in my youth. I have seen the Papal palace. I knew early on that my life would be greatly influenced and centered upon the URAC and its principles.

On my twelth birthday, I learned the truth about my parents. They where actually leaders of a small pagan sect in Italy that called themselves Minervites, ie followers of Minerva. This was a pagan diety of wealth, beauty, and art. My parents instilled in me a love of the arts and beauty, however unlike them, I say the beauty as being a divine blessing from Jah. My parents where in Italy , not to send items back to England in trade and exporting, instead they where stealing wealth and antiquites in the name of their pagan diety. When I confronted them, I was disowned and kicked out of the house. I slowly made my way back to England and finally settled in Ludlow . Along the way, I stayed at and learned at many a monestary. I have seen what worshiping and following false tennets and wealth can do. As such I no longer carry my family’s name. I changed it from Tudor to Tuvoria to represent the new person I was in Jah and how my families past and the actions of my parents did not dicate who I could and would become. Most people only know me by my new last name, few know of my given name, Augustus.

I have given you this information so that you can understand that I sympathize and can empathize with your pain and confusion. I will admit I don’t know a whole lot about the faith of your mother other than the basics that it and the Arestotlian faith have similar early roots. I would like to help you on this journey to find yourself, and if you have no problems with it, I would like to invite Jewbeard into our meeting. I have dealt with Jewbeard in the past and he has always been open and honest in our dealings. Jewbeard is a leader in the Spinozian Community and could be a great friend in this journey.

I hope to be back in Ludlow shortly and to sit down face to face with you to talk about your burdens, to pray for and with you, and to help you stay strong in the face of this personal challenge.

Your brother in Jah,

Augustus “Tuv” Tuvoria
Bishop of Hereford Diocese

I hope this helps to clarify the issue and I do humbly hope that I can remain on good terms with many of the Tudors whom I consider to be friends. I AM NOT a Tudor, nor will I attempt to claim that I am. My family IS the Church, and only the Church.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:
Bishop Tuvoria,

As we discussed previously, whether or not your parents claim the tie does not make it so. As I have explained, this tie does not exist, so I can say with conviction that it is patently untrue. While I sympathize with your plight, I have no wish to dispel any further rumors regarding your parents and their falsehoods to you or to anyone else. I would say that your prayers have been answered, at least partially regarding the revelation of one of their lies, they were not Tudors. I would feel any further questioning of this fact would be not your parents impugning our noble name, but you yourself, which I have no doubt you would not wish to do.

The Tudor family has a rich and varied history, and although I will not say we are not without faults, we are a close-knit group who hold our family ties dear to us. I cannot imagine your distress in feeling you have no earthly family, I am thankful each day for the one I have, both by blood and by choice. It is one I hope you have the good fortune to enjoy in your lifetime.

Arthur Loxley Tudor
Viscount of Coventry

[RP] Official Declarations of the Tudor Family Arthur_green_seal

Last edited by arthur_loxley on Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tuvoria wrote:I agree Arthur the matter has been put to rest and we should leave it there. I have and will continue to call you and your family my friends. Perhaps one day with Jah's guidiance I may indeed find my true earthly family. That will happen only if it is HIS will. Until then the Church is my family and whom I shall serve.

I pray that this matter will not splinter the works and the friendships of the past that we have had and I hope that if needed I can be of service to you and the Tudor's in the future.

May Jah's Blessings shine down upon you and all of the Tudor family.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Juliusoctavius wrote:Rich and valued history..

*Julius laughs..*

Corrupt and vile history if you ask me.. Malachia Tudor... *shivers*
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:He wasn't sure how word reached all the way to Scotland, but not one to be impolite, Arthur sat down to address the concern mentioned.

Unfortunately, Sir Octavius, I believe you've misinterpreted my words. I'm quite unsure how you heard about our family issues in Scotland, but let me assure you we are well aware that our past is not only rich, but VARIED in its family ties. Why even now, we struggle to find a happy medium where we can all get along and support each other, but I can assure you our loyalty to each other is without question. We are a family in the deepest most meaningful sense of the word.

As for the lady in question, my cousin Talwin loved her, and through marriage made her a Tudor. We respected that decision, and welcomed her the same as we would any other with legitimate claims. Thank you once again for your concern.

Arthur Loxley Tudor
Viscount of Coventry
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down