Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] HvL Family Parlour - Meeting Sethre

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[RP] HvL Family Parlour - Meeting Sethre Empty [RP] HvL Family Parlour - Meeting Sethre

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:15 pm

Earytha wrote:Eary led her husband into the family parlour and asked the maid to bring some drinks for the family, hoping the rest of her family would join them. Her children were spread about the manor, the twins having the writing lessons, her neice nephew and George having a nap in the nursery and Tara was happily playing on the floor in the parlour with them. She smiled at her husband and gave him a quick kiss.
"Willkommen to my home my husband" She smiled.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] HvL Family Parlour - Meeting Sethre Empty Re: [RP] HvL Family Parlour - Meeting Sethre

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:15 pm

Sethre wrote:Seth was stunned. He had heard of Eary's family home but never imagined it being this impressive, this large, this.. luxurious! His eyes feasted upon the many delicate details of the home and the people they had working there.. for them! He never have had a servent before and now suddenly.. he had many with the rest of the family. He could.. get used to this he believed.

As they entered the parlour and sat down, Seth smiled at his beautiful wife and gently returned the kiss she gave him and, upon her welcoming him there, he sighed happily and said, Thanks honey, I love it here already and can't wait to meet everyone else.
As the maid brought the drinks, Seth took two glasses, one for him and one for Eary and sat down again. Cheers my love, may we forever be this happy
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] HvL Family Parlour - Meeting Sethre Empty Re: [RP] HvL Family Parlour - Meeting Sethre

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:16 pm

Earytha wrote:Eary smiled at him. "I am glad you like it, it is extravagant yes but we are humble people, it is simply all that is left of a lost royal family. " She said looking up at the portrait of her father, the man who she shared her eyes with but his features were shared by her siblings and not her. "That is my father, Wilhelm Von Liechenstein" She said, smiling fondly at the portrait before looking into her husband's eyes. She took a sip of her drink and sighed happily. She became so lost in her husband's eyes that she didn't notice her youngest daughter crawling over to them and pulling herself up using Seth's knees for leverage. "Pa! Ma!" She squealed happily.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Sethre wrote:Seth could hear a slight sadness in Eary's voice as she speaks of her father; a powerful looking man. One who probably held some important position back in Prussia. He then returned his attention to his beautiful wife and something touched his knee all of the sudden. Looking down, he saw his god-daughter standing upright using his knee as support. What she said surprised him even more.
He had never expected to be called "pa" but he liked the ring it had and smiled at Tara. She's beautiful sweetie. Must have it from her mother he said with a smile on his face
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Earytha wrote:She smiled down at her daughter, the soft blond curls surrounding her gentle babyish face with those same green eyes. "Thank you love, she is such a gentle child, much like George. She is my little angel" She smiled, giving her new husband a soft kiss. "I hope the rest of the family stops in to see us, I so want you to meet them" She smiled.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:17 pm

Sethre wrote:I hope to meet them too, my sweet little angel he says and returns the kiss. Tara mumbles something only she understands as she tries walking around while grabbing a hold of things for support; a table next to them and their knees etc.
Seth observes Tara's moving around and smiles. One day he too would like a child of his own... one day.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Earytha wrote:Eary smiled at him, watching Tara carefully in case she fell. Eary placed her hand into his and giggled at her daughters excited squeals.
She wondered whether they would have a child together, 6 children was a lot but they could handle it, with the help of Marga and Emma.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Sethre wrote:Seth sighed happily and felt Eary's soft hand slowly crawl into his. He took her hand and gently kissed it and then he looked into her loving green eyes and smiled. How he loved her and had done so since the day he met her and now he was fortunate enough to call her his wife and one day hopefully, the mother of his children despite her 6 already
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lerendus wrote:Hearing word that his sister had just gotten married, Lerendus and Smom traveled down to the family estate with the twins. Upon arriving, Lerendus inquires a passing staff as to the whereabouts of his sister. She was in the parlor. He thanked the staff, and taking Smom hand in his, giving her a soft smile they made their way down the corridor. Pushing open the door a smile spread across his face as he looked on at a tender moment between the new husband and wife. He gave them a moment, and smiled at Smom, before he cleared his throat announcing their presence.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Earytha wrote:Eary looked up as she heard someone clear their throat. Her face spread in a broad smile as she saw her brother and she stood, pulling up Seth with her, walking over to them while Tara continued to toddle around the room.
"Lerendus, my dear brother, it is good to see you again!" She smiled, giving him a hug and kissing his cheek.
"May i introduce my husband, Seth" She smiled, holding her husband's hand. Tara came over having seen her uncle and was picked up by Eary, placing her on her hip as the child babbled away to everyone around her.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:18 pm

Sethre wrote:Seth stood a bit nervously in front of Lerendus and offered his hand to him as a common courtsy. Hello Lerendus, it's a pleasure to meet you. Seth then gave a polite smile at Smom and said hello to her too.
This was not his normal arena and he admittedly felt a bit odd standing among the nobility all of the sudden. He would go through this for Eary's sake as it was her life and he wanted to be an active part of it.
Tara's babble made him a bit comfortable though and a smile slowly crept unto his face as his god-daughter happily chatted to everyone around her; what she said though was a riddle to him.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:Lynna and Arthur made their way down to the parlour when she heard that Eary had returned, Come down to the parlour with me Love she said a little birdy told me that Eary had a surprise for us after this weekend. She grinned knowing Eary was excited about something but wouldn't let her in on the surprise. As they reached the door she saw Eary and Lerendus, Smom and a young gentleman she hadn't met before little Tara on her hip. She looked wonderfully happy and Lynna wondered what was going on.

As they walked in arm in arm she grinned and said, Hmmm ok what is going on here? Are we missing out on something she let out a little laugh, raised an eyebrow asking inquisitvely. Do we have something to celebrate?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

--Gillianna wrote:Following her mother and Lers while holding Rohnan's hand as she was told to do, her eyes widen as they enter the big room with people she has never seen before. Dropping her brothers hand she rushed over and grabbed her mothers skirt hiding her face.... slowly she peaked out and looked up at her mother who was now looking down at her.
"Mum, who are they?" she steals a peak towards those in the room and a smile crosses her face "Look Mum.." she slowly lets go of her mother's skirt "they have a baby. Can I go see the baby ?Pleeeeeese."as suddenly as she was struck with shyness it disappeared as she stood there all antsy to go see the baby.
[RP] HvL Family Parlour - Meeting Sethre GilliannaBannercopy
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:19 pm

Shriekersmom wrote:Just as Lers was clearing his throat to announce they had entered the room as the newlyweds were lost in each other, Gilly suddenly grabbed her leg.
"Gillianna Leigh, where did this shyness come from?" watching and listening as Gilly went through several stages of emotions she tried not to laugh at her daughter. Finally when she was quiet once more she looked Gilly in the eye and responded "Gilly remember when Sir Lers told you he had a family too?" she watched her daughter nod and looked over at Rohnan to be sure he was listening too "Well this is his family. The woman with the baby is his sister Lady Earytha and the gentleman with her is Lord Sethre, if you are patient I am sure Sir Lers will introduce you." bending over to whisper "Lady Eary has other children too, remember our talk on the way here. Just a bit longer ok?" as her daughter finally composed herself she stood up and smiled at Lers as Eary greeted them.

"Congratulations Eary, I am so happy for you both."
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:19 pm

Lerendus wrote:Lerendus returned Eary's hug, then drew back and took a good look at her. It had been a while since he'd seen her. She looked just like mother, except her eyes. Those deep turquoise green eyes, father's eyes. He reached up and brushed a hand against her cheek, looking into those deep green eyes, "Father would be proud," he said softly and slowly, smiled at her before turning to Seth. He took his offered hand and shook firmly. "Welcome to the family," he said, patting Seth on the shoulder. Oddly, he did not feel compelled to give the "big brother talk" as he had with others before.

There was a slight commotion behind him and Lerendus smiled as he heard Gilly's hushed voice. He turned around, and dropped to his knees waving the two children forward. As they approached him, he wrapped his arms around them and held them close. "Would you like to go say hi to Lady Earytha and her husband? he asked them gently, prodding them in the back, urging them forward.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:20 pm

--Rohnan_ wrote:Rohnan's eyes grew round and his jaws dropped as they entered a big room. He liked it, and he liked it a lot. He wanted to go and run across the room, and hide under the tables, but he had to wait. Stupid grown ups. Why do they always wait? Rohnan nodded slowly listening to his mother explain about Sir Ler's family. He understood most of what she had to say but not all of it. He was getting impatient. He wanted to go and play. But he liked Sir Lers, so he would wait. As Lers waved them over he ran ahead of his sister. "Can I go play if I say hi?" Lers nodded and he boldly stepped forward. Now in front of strangers he was suddenly very shy, and he said quietly, looking down at the ground, "Hi, I'm Rohnan." As he finished, instead of running off to play, he turned around and ran back past Lers and wrapped his arms around his mother's leg, hiding behind her skirt. He stuck his tongue out at Gilly who was now laughing at him, "You're next," he said nastily at his sister.

[RP] HvL Family Parlour - Meeting Sethre Rohnanbannercopy
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Earytha wrote:Eary smiled at the two adorable children who followed Smom in and at her Cousin Lynna and her new husband Arthur, it had been a long time since so many of her family were gathered in the same room yet a few were still missing including a few who were no-longer with them. One in particular caused an ache in her heart and that was her older sister.
"Lynna my dear cousin, It is so good to see you again and Arthur, i don't think we got properly introduced at your wedding" She gave a slight chuckle. "Cousins, this is my husband, Sethre, we married the other night" She gave her friend Smom a hug , "it is nice to see you again" She smiled.

She smiled looking at her love, before looking at the little boy infront of her who was saying hi to her. She placed Tara down on the floor, and then knelt down herself, "Hello Rohnan it is nice to meet you" She gave him a gentle smile just as she heard a loud commotion outside and in came her remaining children. The twins Elias and Elysia soon ambushed their uncle at the knees with playful giggles as the other children watched shyly at the family gathering. Hayden and Rebekkah in particular who had become rather reserved since their mother's passing.

George came up and sat with his little sister and chatted happily to her, his babyish language against her infant babble. She stood and took her husband's hand, "Lets all sit down and have a drink" She smiled and watched as the older twins eventually let go of their uncle to play with the two children they didn't know.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur walked in with a serious demeanor, nodding his acknowledgment to Lerendus and Shriekersmom. He didn't want to stay long considering the recent issues at his own wedding. He was not accepted, or maybe his family wasn't? He wasn't sure, but to avoid any problems with Lynna's family, it would be better for him to make a brief appearance and then excuse himself, he thought. This was HvL family business after all.

He heard Eary make an announcement:

Eary wrote:Cousins, this is my husband, Sethre, we married the other night.

Congratulations, a forced smile came across his lips. He had no ill feelings towards Eary, or her new husband, Sethre; but he was still bothered by what happened at his wedding. He wasn't as politically correct, or as nice, as Lynna. He couldn't be; it wasn't in his nature.

He shrugged it off, kissed his wife, whispering he was going to go riding around the estate. He moved towards Sethre and shook his hand,
Welcome to the HvL family. I'm sure you will love them. The children are adorable, he motioned towards all of the children. Just don't feed them any sweets.. the women might kill you. He laughed and gave a wave to the group, excusing himself to the stables.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:As they got closer to the group, she looked at the children she adored her family, Hello Lerendus, Smom good to see you again she smiled, she hadn't seen her family since her own wedding not knowing why they had left these youngsters are your little ones Smom? she enquired. She gave Eary a hug Congratulations cousin she said when Eary mentioned they had been married, she extended a hand to take Sethre's Lovely to finally meet you welcome to the family. I knew something was in the wind she grinned.

The rest of the children came in and Lynna smiled in delight as they gathered among them, her husband was seeming somewhat sullen as he greeted the family, she had an idea why and didn't protest when he kissed her and said he was going for a ride. He was dealing with family issues of his own that hadn't been easy, with added concern about her own family's acceptance of him. Alright Love she said squeezing his hand as she kissed him back, I'll meet you back in our sitting room on your return.

She turned back to her family, bending down and picking up Elysia, My you two have grown she said about the twins remembering the day of the picnic which didn't end pleasantly but she had spent most of the day with her cousin and the children.

Yes lets have a celebratory drink she said as she looked around to see if anything had been organised. Do we need to have some bought in?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Sethre wrote:Seth looked at the gathering crowd of people; all very welcoming and polite, not something he was too used to and it would take quite a while getting used to constant smiles and cheerful voices and when the children came forward, very shyly and said "Hi", he found someone he could relate to. He dared kneel down and greet the children; first a boy called Rohnan, then Eary's children who had become like his own.
He looked a bit puzzled at the man who mentioned that about not giving sweets to the children. He seemed to be brooding on something, but Seth dared not ask what as it clearly wasn't his business.

Then there was the Ladies of the household. Cheerful bunch and Seth hoped to get to know them... one day. For now, he would dedicate his time on Eary and her children. Later, he would try to find time to know her family, even if it would take him several months just remembering their names He decided to get a bit further out of his shell and was about to greet them all, in his somewhat shy manner, when Eary dragged him back to the couches and he heard the mentioning of a celebration and a serving of drinks. Maybe he could use this to get to know the others somewhat... yes! He would use this moment to hear who they really are and in return answer whatever questions they might have about him.
Maybe later he could entertain them in his usual manner, if Eary would think it proper for a flute-player in such a luxurious manor.

Around him, children were playing and he longed to join them in their childish acts, yet he knew it would be improper. He smiled at their simple interactions and easy-goingness around one-another. Tara, the jewel, his god-daughter, even partook in the fun despite her young age.
He then cleared his throat and said, somewhat nervously, Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I hope to get to know you all well one day, Jah willing. Seth nervously tapped his left-side pocket where he kept his flute and waited for the first to speak, even if it was a child.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:21 pm

Lerendus wrote:Lerendus watched from the corner of his eyes as Arthur left without much of an explanation. There really wasn't a need for any explanation, he had a fairly good idea of why Arthur had left. He let it go and smiled as the children ran off to play. There was a boyish urge to join them, wanted to chase after them, pretending to be the big bad monster, but he suppressed it. Rising up off his knees he slipped his hand around Smom's, giving her a soft look and a gentle smile. They followed the others into the parlor and took a seat. He looked over and smiled ruefully at Lynna, "You made a beautiful bride Lynna," he began slowly, pausing as he searched for the right words. He was never good with words, they never came easily to him, but she needed to know. "I'm sorry we left the reception so quickly," he apologized, took a deep breath and continued,"But Donner," he stopped to think how he would explain it, didn't really know how to, and decided to simply say it, "If we had stayed, I would have likely started a fight with him, and we did not want to ruin your day." He looked up at her and waited for her reaction. He had been a soldier for as long as he could remember. Didn't know how to do much else, and would have made a horrible politician. He was slow in speech, and often, very blunt. But men like Donner, who respected nothing, would receive none from him. His brows furrowed as he stared at Lynna, waiting with many thoughts running through his head in no coherent order.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:As she was looking for something to celebrate the news with she neared her cousin who commented

Lerendus wrote: "You made a beautiful bride Lynna,"

Thank you Lers, she said as she noticed his brow furrow a little as he appeared to want to say something else. He continued

Lerendus wrote:"I'm sorry we left the reception so quickly,""But Donner," "If we had stayed, I would have likely started a fight with him, and we did not want to ruin your day."

She listened as he spoke, she wasn't sure how to respond, she didn't think he would understand without going into details exactly how the news of Donnor being Arthurs brother has effected his life also, or her own disappointed that her own family deserted her on the most important day of her life. She lowered her voice and gave a little smile as to change the subject and not alert the attention of Eary and Sethre and said, I think we should talk about this later Lerendus, this is a special moment for Eary and Sethre and I wouldn't like to mar their moment with a discussion on what occured on my wedding day. I'd like to discuss it later though. She thanked him for the lovely gift I had no trouble what so ever realising which gift was yours though she smiled the silver service is beautiful, thank you we loved it. She turned to the others and said We should get Hans to bring us up something special from the cellar and we can have a toast to the newlyweds.

She placed Elysia back down with the other chldren and went to the door to see if she could spot Hans. Hans she called as he appeared from the dining room door, Would you please bring us some champagne from the cellar and some goblets to the parlour.

He acknowledged her, Of course Lady Lynna as he left to see to her request.

Thank you Hans
She came back into the parlour and waited for Hans to return, watching the children play.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:Hans enters the parlour once gain with a tray holding glasses and 2 bottles, he places them on the side board, opening a bottle he half fills the flutes. Hans walks to each offering the glasses, as he reaches Lynna she takes a glass, waiting until everyone has one.

Thank you Hans, she says as he gives a curtesy nod and takes his leave Lynna looks to her cousins, Lets raise our glasses she smiled.

A toast to Eary and Sethre, as she looked towards the newlyweds
You took your vows to each other in the absence of family, as much as we would have loved to share your day, we are happy you have found each other. May your love continue to nurture and grow, may your life be full of love, happiness and togetherness. Congratulations to you both, welcome to the family Sethre.

She raised her glass, To Eary and Sethre

As she took a sip from her glass she looked towards Lerendus to see if he would like to make his own toast to his sister.`
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Earytha wrote:Eary took a glass and smiled at her family gathered together, she watched the exchange between her brother and cousin with mild concern, she hoped that this could be resolved but she put it to the back of her mind and raised her glass, she watched her husband with a amused expression at his nervous stance, she understood it must be hard for him meeting his new wife's family.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:22 pm

Sethre wrote:As the glasses of wine slowly got around to where Seth stood, he took a glass and when the toast was made, he raised his glass and took a sip. He was slowly starting to calm down a bit and his stance became more relaxed. Looking at Eary, he saw her cute smile; the very smile he had fallen in love with the day he saw her.
He gave her a kiss on the cheek and wondered what would happen next.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next