Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Family Trip to Ireland

Go down

[RP] Family Trip to Ireland Empty [RP] Family Trip to Ireland

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:50 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:Looking around the room she was making sure that she had everything from her office she would need.. The children were ready for the voyage and she had sent a letter to Arthur to join her at the house immediately.. She waited impatiently for him as she fiddled with a few papers on her desk..

She finished a letter to the Regent

Princess Kerri,

I hope me letter finds you well and in good health.. I hope the rest of your term goes well..

Family issues have drove me to take a trip from England to Ireland to check on my niece.. It has been months since word has come and I am becoming worried about her safety with stories of battles ...

If you wish while im there I will do an ambassador issues you need as my loyalty remains with England.. I need to be gone to make sure she is ok and her new son.. I am leaving Arthur Loxely as Temp Head of The Tudor House and he has the Authority also to hold my lands until i return keeping them safe and running.. Please send word if you wish me to do anything for England while I am there.. I shall return to England as soon as I am sure my family is safe and has proper home to live in and be safe..

Princess Brianna Tudor
4th Regent of England
Grand Duchess of Cumberland and Umberland

[RP] Family Trip to Ireland Briannagmg3

Sealing the letter she gives it to Jonathan to deliver to the Regents Castle..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Family Trip to Ireland Empty Re: [RP] Family Trip to Ireland

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:50 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur arrives at the Tudor estate after being summoned by his Aunt. He made his way to the front door, when he was led inside by a servant.

Standing in the hallway, the servant showed him to where Brianna was gathering up her things.

Aunt Bri, are you going somewhere? He saw she had been packing up and wondered if it was permanent.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:51 pm

Evan_escence wrote:
Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur arrives at the Tudor estate after being summoned by his Aunt. He made his way to the front door, when he was led inside by a servant.

Standing in the hallway, the servant showed him to where Brianna was gathering up her things.

Aunt Bri, are you going somewhere? He saw she had been packing up and wondered if it was permanent.

Evan stepped out of the shadows of the room to address his Nephew.
Thinking as he approached Arthur
Nephew.......the word sounded odd in his mind as the man was around his age......it was not too long ago that Evan was uncertain of his ancestral background......he was alone......then a sister found.......a lost love...... he pictured his beloved children then......how did he put it.......infantrie de infants...... Evan smiled at the thought.

Placing his hands momentarily upon Arthurs shoulders to capture the mans attention with his steely gaze.
Arthur.....Brianna and I shall be taking a trip to Ireland. I trust that we can safely place all in your care. I trust you shall be capable of running the families affairs until our return.

It was then 3 voices rang out from the hallway, followed by running feet
CAN WE GO!!! CAN WE GO!!! CAN WE GO!!
It was Keagon, Keiron and Aiyanna.
Evan lifted Aiya in his arms, looked over at Brianna and smiled saying
CAN WE GO!!!!!
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:She smiled at her nephew "Yes indeed we are going to take a trip to check on Bridget.. Its been awhile since I have heard from her and Im get a little nervous.. I also thought perhaps we should look into a summer home or vacation place for the family to visit.. Of course letting Bridget live there while we aren't there." she smiled..

"I need to know Arthur are you up to taking head of the house for awhile and taking over hte responsibility of the Grand Duchies and my lands until I return?" she looks at him with a serious look on her face..

Turning she picks up Keagon and kisses his cheek "Of course you are going my little ones. I can't be away from my little troops."
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:
Evan wrote:Arthur.....Brianna and I shall be taking a trip to Ireland. I trust that we can safely place all in your care. I trust you shall be capable of running the families affairs until our return.

Upon hearing the news, Arthur sighed. Bridget had left to Ireland almost a year and a half ago, and he missed her greatly. He listened to his aunt state what their trip would entail:

Brianna wrote:"Yes indeed we are going to take a trip to check on Bridget.. Its been awhile since I have heard from her and Im get a little nervous.. I also thought perhaps we should look into a summer home or vacation place for the family to visit.. Of course letting Bridget live there while we aren't there."

He nodded quietly. I haven't heard from her either in a long while. She used to write me monthly until the letters stopped coming almost eight months ago now.. He couldn't remember the exact date they had stopped, but he had sent numerous instead. Give her a hug for me when you see her. And make sure my nephew is taken cared of too. I hope you find them both well.

Brianna wrote:"I need to know Arthur are you up to taking head of the house for awhile and taking over hte responsibility of the Grand Duchies and my lands until I return?"

He placed his hand on his Aunt's shoulder. You can count on me, Auntie. I won't let you down. You know I am very organized, and I will be traveling up to Cumberland and North Umberland soon and can make sure your lands are maintained. I will send you news in case anything occurs. I doubt there will be any trouble while you are gone. Will you tell Bridget to write me once you arrive? I can't wait to hear from her. He hugged his aunt and wished her safe voyage to Ireland. I will miss you all.. even the little ones. He made a tickling gesture towards Aiyanna and her tummy.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Evan_escence wrote:Aiya giggled at Arthur's gesture
Brianna wrote:I need to know Arthur are you up to taking head of the house for awhile and taking over hte responsibility of the Grand Duchies and my lands until I return?

Oh....Evan could not leave that line alone.....
Holding a giggly Aiya, he turns Aiya towards him looking her quite seriously in the eye, winks and asks
Do you think Arthur will do all right?
She winks at Evan, turns her head towards Arthur, looks at him VERY seriously and says
I think he'll make a GRAND DUCHESS!!!
Aiya giggles and smiles
Evan hugs his little girl, laughing.
That's my GIRL!
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:Looking at her nephew she nodded "I shall give her hugs for you and some to your nephew.. And if possible I will drag them home by their ears.." she chuckles..

Looking stern "This is a very important thing im giving you its the whole families so you must take care of it .. It has been in our family for a very long time and its a big responsiblity.. And just because you have thousands of troops at your disposal doesn't mean you can go off beating up on people .. Do you understand ?" she gives him a wry smile..

She looked at her daughter and just rolled her eyes "Should we give him a Tiara before we go so he will look the part Aiya?" she laughs..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:52 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:He listened to his Aunt and got a bit nervous. Is she trying to make me more worried?

Brianna wrote:This is a very important thing im giving you its the whole families so you must take care of it .. It has been in our family for a very long time and its a big responsiblity.. And just because you have thousands of troops at your disposal doesn't mean you can go off beating up on people .. Do you understand ?

I can handle things, Auntie. I won't misuse the troops. I will defend your lands to the best of my ability. You have my word.

Arthur tickled Aiyanna again as she teased him about being a Grand Duchess. I'm not going to be a Grand Duchess!! and Don't encourage her! He laughed and tickled her some more.

Brianna wrote:Should we give him a Tiara before we go so he will look the part Aiya?[

Arthur's eyes opened in shock. NO TIARA. I am just taking care of your lands. Not taking over!
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:She laughed loudly at her nephew it had been so long since she had laughed like this it was wonderful to feel it leave her body as if it had been ready to explode from her.. "Well we do want you to look the part of someone who is in charge .." she smiled mischievously as Aiya looks at her .. "Da Neber let us have any fuwn mama."

She couldn't hold back another bright smile "I know little one its just no fair is it.. But we shall have our adventure with Evan and the other kids on the high sea and then to see cousin Bridget.. "

I think that the servants here have everything under control but just check they don't need anything.. Also do make sure and perhaps you and Lynna would come over and give the horses a stretch they need a good long ride each week.. You are welcome to the house while we are gone." she looked at him with a mischievous grin knowing they were newlyweds "But my office and my room are off limits .." she laughed again..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur came up to his Aunt and gave her a big hug. We'll miss you. Hopefully, we will see you soon. Lynna and I will be staying here, no.. not in your room.. while you are away in Ireland. He turned towards Aiyanna and made a tickle gesture to her to surprise her but not to actually tickle her. And I'll see you when you get back missy! Muttering underneath his breath, Grand Duchess.. I'll show ya.. He patted Evan's shoulder and left the room to give Lynna the news.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:Aiya sticks her tongue out at Arthur and waves goodbye .. Ana jumps up into her mothers arms as she looks seriously "Awl pwacked mama.. got all the toys and dolls."

She looked at her daughter "Did you pack any clothes in your suitcase or you just going to run around Ireland naked ?" she looked sternly but teasinly at her daughter..

"Da boys didn't pack cwothes they just got toys .. I guess clothes to.. Cuz I dont want to see the bowys nakie ewwwwwwww." she stuck out her tongue in disgust..

Keagon, Keiron, Calwin, and Collen jumped through the door out into the hallway "Awl packed mama .." Keagon exclaimd proudly .. Collen shouted out "TOYS TOYS TOYS..!! he walked a few steps and fell on his bottom giggling and reached up for Bri..

"And I suppose you boys are planning on running around Ireland naked to with just toys?" she smiled raising a brow..

Toys are important mama, clothes do we really need them?" Keiron chimed in .."Yayy" Calwin added..

"Well we probably need to take clothes or you might get cold and get sick.. And you know how much you love medicine.."

With that the boys shot out of the room yells could be heard down the hall "Hurry up i hate medicine make sure you tell Gwetchen to pack all our clothes..

She chuckled softly as she ushered her daughters off to finishing their duties before they left for their journey.. Takinga deep breath she lets out a sigh.. This place has always been her haven it will be weird to not just run into the safety of its wall again for awhile.. Her heart started beating rapidly almost full scale panic attack as she let out a deep breath.. Calm down its your second honeymoon silly its not like you are never coming back ..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Evan_escence wrote:Evan smiled at Arthur’s comment and briefly pictured him in a tiara, and made a mental note for himself……while in Ireland I must….

Brianna wrote:And I suppose you boys are planning on running around Ireland naked too with just toys?
The children cleared out
Turning to Brianna, taking her in his arms, giving her a quick kiss upon her lips, saying
Well…….perhaps with just my favorite toy kisses her again, swaying her a bit, smiling and adding with a wink besides, clothes are overrated.

Brianna’s trepidation was heavy in the air. Evan gazed into her eye’s We’ll be back, we won’t stay any longer than you wish.
He pulled Brianna a bit closer We’ll visit with family, check up on a few friends……Arthur and Lynna will be fine……you’ll see......it will be a nice change of pace…...give us more alone time……

He, would also miss England, he knew it……he would be back, looking back at the castle where he spent so many of his younger days.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:She raised her eyebrows with a smirk "Ohh but your favorite toy is my favorite to . But if we are not careful we will end up with even more noise around here than already." she chuckles and gives him a kiss.. "Yes, they are overrated but do you really want every being mooned by the princess's children.

She smiles at him brushing his face lightly with her hand and stares deeply into his magical blue eyes "I know we wont be gone long my love.. I just miss everyone already. You know what i mean?" she lays her head on his chest listening to his breaths as they eased her body..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:53 pm

Evan_escence wrote:Evan ran his fingers through the princess’s hair, held her close, and kissed her head.
What was waiting for them in Ireland….
The children were excited about new places, new adventures upon emerald green hillocks, running through unexplored fields and forest.
Evan looked towards his beloved children, running off to finish packing their treasures.
Would they be safe……could he keep them safe……would they be accepted……is this right
Evan was torn by excitement and the prospects of building a new community in Ireland, and the apprehensive cautiousness that ran through his being when considering the welfare of his family.
Would this trip be a brief sojourn on their path, or would this become home?
He held his love, kissed her ear whispering
Things will be fine, you’ll see……I know what you mean …..I’ll miss England too..….I know what you mean, love….
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down