Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] HvL Lynna's Sitting Room and Chamber - Before Meeting Sethre

Go down

[RP] HvL Lynna's Sitting Room and Chamber - Before Meeting Sethre Empty [RP] HvL Lynna's Sitting Room and Chamber - Before Meeting Sethre

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:28 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur walks into his wifey's room. Looking about, he thinks: How very pinky....

He takes note of everything and stands there in silence. Admiring the intricate details of the room.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] HvL Lynna's Sitting Room and Chamber - Before Meeting Sethre Empty Re: [RP] HvL Lynna's Sitting Room and Chamber - Before Meeting Sethre

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:29 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:He decides to sit in the singleton chair to rest. He wanted to see how long it would take before Lynna would notice he was missing. The longer he was "not found", the longer he could tease her about not worrying about him.

He had everything all figured out. He would sit and wait in her chambers, she'd be busy around the estate with her family.. taking care of family business.. he would probably fall asleep in the chair. He'd be gone for a few hours, probably longer.. depending on how much business he had already managed to distract her from; and then, she would come looking for something in her chambers and catch him sleeping. She would feel horrible for waking him up, and instead would get whatever she had come looking for in her room. She'd finish up her business and hoursssss later, she would come and sit on his lap, kissing him awake. He thought it would be a great way to wake up, so he sat down in the chair and waited.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] HvL Lynna's Sitting Room and Chamber - Before Meeting Sethre Empty Re: [RP] HvL Lynna's Sitting Room and Chamber - Before Meeting Sethre

Arthur_loxley wrote:He finally had dozed off to sleep. It had taken him a while, like usual, but he finally drifted off into the dream world thinking of Lynna...
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:After speaking to Eary Lynna came back to her sitting room to retrieve the letter she had received from Lady Lexi. She walked in looking at another parchment she was holding and hadn't noticed Arthur asleep in one of the chairs. She startled at first as she just saw the legs, she soon changed her expression to a loving smile as she went close to see if he was sleeping. She grinned and placed her paper on the small desk . She went over to him and held onto the back of the chair as she leant back a little lowering her self down lightly onto his lap. Her fingers gently caressing his temple as she lowered her lips to his kissing him softly.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:He stirred slightly in the chair when he felt a different weight upon him. His hands dropped from the arms of the chair to his thighs, and he barely felt something.. He felt something across his temple and shook his head slightly to not disturb his sleep but then... he felt her lips. With his eyes remaining closed, he moaned softly against her lips as he returned her kiss deeply. His hands instinctively, wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer to his body. His eyes fluttered open.. once.. twice.. three times before remaining open. Mmm.. He could see the sun shining through the window and figured it was mid-afternoon and he squinted. Hey baby. He turned his focus to her, and his voice was deep and coarse. You found me. He gave her a half-smile before yawning and stretching before her. His lips smacked lightly as his yawn finished.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:Smiling softly as he was trying to awaken, trying not to giggle as he shook his head to her touch as if she was annoying him during his sleep, as he kissed her back his arms wrapped around her waist pulling her into him. He finally opened his eyes, she smiled lovingly at him amused at him wakening from what must of been a deep sleep in the middle of the day. She cuddled into his chest as he moaned with contentment. Yes Love I found you, sneaking off like that while i was tending to business tsk tsk. You must of been tired though you seemed to be in a deep sleep. She pushed on his arm gently and giggled, you know I would have come looking for you sooner or later.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:30 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:He had been in a deep sleep when she woken him, but it didn't matter. He loved being with her and didn't mind her waking him. I didn't sneak off. I just found a room to wait in... He chuckled and grinned thinking that he had picked the furthest room from where she was handling affairs to 'hide' in.

He heard her state she would have come looking for him sooner or later and he wondered how much time had passed.
Oh really? What time is it? I have been gone hourssssss, it seems. How would he know? He thought to himself but didn't make any gesture to let her know he was unsure. He had never checked the time prior to his.. adventure.. through the house and could not support any argument that it had been 10 minutes past, or 2 hours!
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:So you didn't even know this was my sitting room Love? She laughed with him as he said he just found a room to wait in.

To be honest Baby I didn't notice when you left so I couldn't be sure but I know I would have missed you if it had of been too long. I really don't think it was hours Love she giggled as he tried to sound convincing.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:No.. no. I had no idea this pinky room was yours. It's very pinky. And you like blue. So I did not expect this to be your room! He kissed her tenderly as she sat on his lap.

See? You didn't even notice I was missing. He pouted pretending his feelings were hurt. You didn't miss your husband? He questioned her, his eyes welling with fake tears.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:She looked around and said Hmm it is a little pinky isn't it Love, and I do love blues, I really don't get to spend that much time here and hadn't really thought about redecorating, maybe if you like coming to the estate I should think about it , she kissed him back again as she sat back down on his lap.

I didn't see when you left Baby not that I didn't miss you she pouted a little bit and and tried to explain, I had a letter that I told the family about and I was coming to get it to show them I did notice you were gone but thought you had just stepped out for a moment. Love if you had been gone for a long time of course I would miss you. She caressed his cheek softly and kissed him again, jumping off his lap again she put out her hand come look out the window Thinks you enjoy teasing me Love you want me to feel bad don't you she smiled Baby , you can see over the grounds from up here, she said as she tried to change the sublect by getting him to look at the view, come have a look?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Is it wrong for a husband to want his wife to miss him? He saw her jump off his lap, and he got up to follow her. She wanted to show him the view, so he opened he curtain and looked out. Oh, wow! It's great. Look, there are some of your family members.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:31 pm

Lynna wrote:Of course not Love, I love you very much and believe me I would truely miss you she assured him again as she wrapped her arm around his neck pressing her lips firmly against his.

He spotted some of the family outside , Yes they are they look small from here and the children are having a good run around.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down