Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix: Timari's Parlour

Go down

Phoenix: Timari's Parlour Empty Phoenix: Timari's Parlour

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:31 pm

From the Phoenix Castle. 19 Mar 2007. Don't read this either Boobie Gal. >.<

Fabrizio wrote:Boys will be boys... And boys aren't the best decorators in the word... Smile
So Timari, you will have to decorate your own room! Smile

Last edited by Timari on Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Phoenix: Timari's Parlour Empty Re: Phoenix: Timari's Parlour

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:33 pm

Timari wrote:(OOC: busy mayor, no time to decorate, I get it... or maybe just lazy Very Happy)

Walking through hallways and corridors, the maid stops at a lonely door. Thanking the maid, she touches the knob and feels the suspense of it all. After a small pause to recollect herself, she turns the knob and opens the door to find her room...

Phoenix: Timari's Parlour 406bed2

The maid motions to help her settle and put her belongings into place, but Timari shakes her head, still staring at the expansive room that was her's.

"They're trying to bribe me aren't they...?"

The maid doesn't say a word, but only nods her head. Opening Timari's small luggage, the small painting of Bridgewater's orchard lay covering her packed clothes. The maid takes it in her hand, and moves to the wall to replace the painting by the bed.

Phoenix: Timari's Parlour Orchard

"Wait...Can I see it please?" Timari says before the maid can take down the other painting.

The maid obediently gives it to her, and she stares at it... this was her home, the orchards, Bridgewater. She looked at her surroundings, the maid, the extravagent bed, and she is suddenly homesick. Timari moves to the bed and lays down with the painting in her arms.

"I don't think I'll be needing any more help... I'm really fi...." With a single tear spilt from her eye, she falls asleep.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:33 pm

---fromENPraetor wrote:Praetor arrives at the castle after receiving a message that his long lost sister has been found. Feeling a little uncertain about things he debates whether to knock or not then growls softly to himself and knocks on her door after adjusting his clothing so he looks more presentable.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:34 pm

Timari wrote:A knock on the door awakens her, and she jumps out of bed.

"Hold on!"

Holding the painting still, she moves to the wall and hangs it. She walks to the door and pauses. Remembering that she should be more presentable, she examines herself, and straightens her clothing and fixes her hair. Biting her lip, she slowly turns the knob and opens the door.

She is frozen in shock, staring at the gentleman. She could not imagine such a man that looked more like herself. Their eyes meet and for minutes, they stood there speechless."This must be..."

"Brother?" she asked smiling awkwardly.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:37 pm

After drama in the Phoenixes, I felt like sh--- WTH did I get into. Sooooo I was writing up this post, intending to leave the Phoenixes. Screw ya know, don't like drama and my hometown of BW was just as sweet. But I got pulled into MSN family chat, still writing this post, and being quiet and new in the multiconversation. Was right about to post, when Kerri addressed me and somehow she said... that she didn't want me to leave. She didn't even know me then. Laughing

So the blue was the intended post... the Black is what I had to rewrite in... to stay in the Phoenixes. And somehow I last near two years in this crazy house.

Timari wrote:After meeting her brother and getting to know him, she has felt more of a connection to her blood and history. She had met most of her family, and still time has passed where she hasn't gotten to know much of them. Timari wasn't even used to the estate or even her newfound last name, and it seemed that she didn't belong here.

Witnessing a lot of tears and arguments at the estate, she returns to her bedroom and frowns. She thinks to herself, "What kind of family is this?" She is sure that all of them mean well, but things weren't working out.

Timari stares at the painting of Bridgewater's orchards that she cherished dearly as a remnant of her past main residence.

"Screw this..." she uttered in soliloquy. "I'm going to my real home."
With that she stuffed her belongings into a bag and took the hanging painting off from the wall, placing it on the bed. She sat down near a desk to write a note. Finally, she strapped her bag onto her shoulders and with the painting in hand; she left her room and closed the door.

As she recognized the maid that had helped her when she first arrived, she greets her and hands her the note.

To the concerned Phoenix,

I did not choose to leave my beloved home in Bridgewater only to be forgotten in this family. Thank you Zenrel for fixing the mistake in the family tree, but I think that tensions here have made me feel too uncomfortable. I just cannot belong here, and though you are all my family by blood, my true family is waiting for me in BW.

If somehow you wish to contact me, you know exactly where I'll be. And if somehow the problems that have occurred cannot be resolved, you are still family, and I will always welcome each and every one of you if you visit in Bridgewater.

Love,
Timari Phoenix

"If no one asks where I am, then don't need to tell them. If they do ask, pass on this note to them." She was not even accustomed to the maids and the splendor of this family. She thanks the maid and leaves.

"I guess riches make you fight more," she mumbled, as she walked to the entrance. Looking like a true commoner as she still felt she has always been, she opens the entrance door and leaves for Bridgewater.

Timari wondered if she would ever have the guts to do that, it seemed like so much release to just leave like that and forget about all the arguments and all the tension.

"Screw the family? This isn't a family!" she uttered vigorously in her silent room, where her voice echoed off the quiet walls.

Looking at the painting of home, she continues to vent in anger, "Why can't they be more like Bridgewater? Never have I heard so much bickering and tension, I cannot believe this is my blood."

She settles down and lays on her bed. She is already tired, "Why do I love them still?"

She remembered their kindness, even if she doesn't know them as well as the people in Bridgewater. She remembers being a part of the family discussion about the new rule, and somehow she realized she was really becoming a part of this family. She can't leave, they've done nothing wrong to her and can only support and try to strengthen the bonds that is the Phoenix family. Somewhere inside, her blood boiled like a true Phoenix, and she realized that is why she loved them, no matter what they've done to each other.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:38 pm

Grendell.

Anonymous wrote:A dark figure stands by the window, a ghost of a knight who once walked these halls. Concern for this child appaers on his face as he leans forwards o stroke her cheek, the family resemblance unmistakable.

As the girl tosses on the bed a tear falls from his face splashing on the sheet as he disappears in the moonlight, his hand disapperaing last.

The tear, somehow, made real, slowly soaks into the sheets, a damp circle that slowly dries leaving naught but a small mark

Last edited by Timari on Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:39 pm

Djcoolmec wrote:A well religious man arrives and chases the Ghost away... Go to hell Ghost Razz

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:40 pm

Timari wrote:Yay Dj and the well religious man! I'm scared of ghosts, even if that one seems like a good sensitive one.. Very Happy

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:40 pm

Timari wrote:Timari packs up her bags and closes the door. Quietly, she leaves the estate to celebrate the month of May with her loved ones at Bridgewater.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:41 pm

Grendell!

Anonymous wrote:Have a good trip Timari, we all wish you well

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:41 pm

Mommikerri wrote:Knocking first on Timari's door, she waited for a moment to make sure her niece wasn't in her room. She wanted to be able to sneak in and sneak out without hearing something about Ang and marriage.

Leaving the note on top of the table, she reread it...

Lady Kerri wrote:My dear Timari,

I can't begin to tell you the vitality that has sprung up since you have come home. The halls are practically jumping with joy as you bounce in and out of her with your jubilance.

I wanted to give every family member something to mark this special day. Please wear this bracelet with pride knowing that you are loved, my dear Timari...even in spite of your shenanigans. I chose to get you a bracelet, darling, because of your involvement with the SAS, and I wanted you to be able to wear it with your dress uniform, if allowed, that is. I figured a diamond necklace would be out of place..

Have a most glorious day, my darling girl, and I shall see you soon.

Love,

Kerri

Phoenix: Timari's Parlour 0Tbracelet

Laying the bracelet on top of the note, she quickly departed.....

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:42 pm

Scarletwitch36 wrote:Seeing as she is so far away Lady Scarlet decides to send her trained poodle to deliver a special gift to Timari:

Dear Timi,

I have been gone scarcely a day. I'm still travelling but I already
miss you sorely. I have decided to send you this little gift so that
you will think of me often and keep me in your prayers to Jah.

With warm regards,
Lady Scarlet Octavius

The poodle drops the package he has been carrying

Phoenix: Timari's Parlour ROSARY10nHAILMARYs1OURFATHER

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:47 pm

Mommikerri wrote:Entering the room, she looks around at all the precious mementoes Timari had displayed. Shaking her head as she realized the young lady's voice wouldn't be heard laughing as she interacted with others in the castle, she put the box on the bed and wondered where to start packing up Timari's things to have them delivered to Red Raptor's place.

Choking back the tears, she sat on the bed, bringing her hands to her face. Why she didn't even know this man who Timari married. Could he care adequately for her? Was the man honorable, was he honest, could he provide for Timari the way she was accustomed? If only she had been able to meet with the man before the marriage ceremony had taken place! Then perhaps, just perhaps her fears would have been allievated.

But no... the little chit had to do things her way, nevermind the feelings of the woman she called "Aunty." How she wished she could talk to Muin about Timari's strange behaviour.

Brushing the tears that had fallen, she resolutely stood up and picking up the box, she morosely began packing Timari's belongings.....

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:48 pm

Timari wrote:Timari arrived at the Phoenix Castle, after having ridden Esroh as Berber took her home. The ride had chilled her more, as the winds pinched her bare skin. Timari should have wore sleeves to the Yuletide Ball.

Still, Timari was able to walk, clutching at her arms that were freezing. Her head was woozy, but Timari walked like a robot to her room, as if it were routine.

"Aunty..."
she whispers as she enters her room. What Aunty was doing here, she could not care at this moment for all she needed now was rest in her warm bed.

"...Out from my room please," Timari said desperately as she climbed into bed, putting the covers warm over her.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:48 pm

Timari wrote:Now it's been weeks since the "Red" fiasco, in which silly Red had fooled many into thinking he was Timari's husband. Timari had relieved Red of his henchman duties since then, knowing he did not suit the position. He was still her personal jester though, and that was what he was best at.

Timari had spent her days after her sickness back in Bridgewater, where the Somerset Armed Services needed her to take up the position of Lieutenant once more. It was grueling to pick up the pieces, organize the troops, and recruit more members. Thankfully, Bobby was comforting company as she toiled in the offices.

Now she was back with a sad countenance, feeling low and melancholy as all her hopes and apirations had been destroyed. She had sought comfort in Praetor's room, looking for a hint of anything that could reassure her on the whereabouts of her brother. Nothing and no one consoled her. Now usually Timari wore a bright face through every situation, but this time... everything changed. These days her heart grew heavy with many disappointments. Now, she'd let go of finding the truth of that mud wrestling tale. The one she looked up to the most, had crushed her dreams and sent them into oblivion. Her ideas were a mockery in which the reputation of the family were held to a higher standard, more important was the standard of stuffyness, than the sweet concerns of this young, hopeful individual.

Timari looks at the boxes, things that Kerri had packed up to be sent away. She continued with Kerri's work, making sure everything that indicated her presence here would be removed. Also, Bessie had come in to help take her things away. Sighing sadly, she writ up her note and placed it on her desk. She was about to leave, when she remembered something that was written to her months ago. Thinking on this, she rubbed the bracelet she wore at her wrist. For a while, she contemplated on this something. Then finally, she resolved to place the bracelet on the desk with the note.

Taking up the last box with her things, Timari leaves, shedding not even one tear. Closing the door, she heads out to leave the Castle. Timari would seek another life, perhaps one with more fun and support, with Justin who she looked to now more than ever, as her loving brother. She will have the support of her town, and especially the encouragement from her dearest friends Chardy and Berber. Bobby would always be with her as well.

Here in the quiet of the room, was what lay on the desk.
Timari wrote:Leaving this family for one who supports my "crazy" ideas. I will always be a Phoenix by name, but not in spirit. Love, Timari.
Phoenix: Timari's Parlour 0Tbracelet

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Franka wrote:franka had instructed theodora to leave a note on timari's dressing table.

my dearest and favorite niece,

i loved the roses you sent. i enjoyed their company very much. i have sent them home along with a little gift for their time.

and for you, my dear, i have an extra special treat for you. it is in the animal sanctuary. i do hope you enjoy it. i look forward to spending some time there with you. it has been lonely for me and the sheep without you.

i don't think anyone enjoys them as much as we do. please let me know when you have time to go down there with me.

love to you,
aunty franka

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Robert_frankel wrote:It had been a while since he had wandered the halls of the castle like this. Sneaking quietly from shadow to shadow brought back pleasant memories of his time playing with Cousin Timari. The thought of her brought a smile to Robert’s face as he remembered their pranks and antics in what seemed like so long ago. A small frown marred the young man’s face now as he thought of the responsibility he had and yearned for the peaceful play that was once his life. Sighing sadly Robert clutched close to his chest the packages he had wrapped delicately and proceeded down the West wing. Hiding in the shadows of plants, pillars and shadowy things at the slightest sound; creeping forward slowly but surely Robert finally made it to the door of his destination.

Crouched thief like the young man looked down the hallways before slowly opening the door with a quiet click. Once inside he made his way to the bed still crouched low and placed the packages wrapped in gold cloth and tied with a small ribbon on it. Thinking back Robert smiled ruefully at the demand Timari had on him. That he replace the pink dress of her’s even though it wasn’t his fault. But no matter how much he had denied fault he could not change her mind. Though he could never really deny her. She was his cousin, his best friend. He loved her dearly and so in the end had given up. However despair nearly tore him apart as she called for a golden dress, one that could not be made but with the finest of materials. So began his search, from market square to market square, warehouses, merchants, wool makers, weavers and tailors he searched for the fabled Golden wool.

Days passed and it was in despair that Robert stumbled upon a small tailor shop. It was the oddest business he had ever seen. For the proprietors were brothers, one a jeweller, the other a tailor. Then lightning stuck him, figuratively. Running into the shop screeching like a banshee (almost) Robert tumbled through the doorway and scrambled right to the started pair. After several minutes of babbling in which he managed to convince them he wasn’t mad, he had finnaly gotten through what he wanted. Now after many days of work the brothers had what he wanted…

Phoenix: Timari's Parlour GoldlaceddressPhoenix: Timari's Parlour GoldLaceFormalDress

Two dresses, gold lace. Spun from the combination of the ore and the finest wool and silk in the lands. Spun into dresses for his cousin Timari.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:51 pm

Aerylin wrote:Aery responds to Timari by leaving a note in her room.

Dearest Timari:

You said to count the number I have injured so that we may compare. I see you have already started. Someone had sent me a message telling me what happened and I heard you were involved. How could you do such a thing? Although we have our differences, I still expected more from you. I can't believe you would attack an innocent civilian, a peaceful traveler. And not to mention my friend. She wasn't even involved in the war. She was traveling to An Caiseal, hoping to have some fun. But you ruined it for her. She is seriously injured.

You said you looked forward to rubbing it in my face how much more you have beaten. Go ahead and rub it in. You hurt an innocent person. Wow. Good job. Simply wonderful.

Lin

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:51 pm

Mommikerri wrote:Stopping by her niece's room to give her a hug, she frowns realizing she is not there. Sitting down at her desk, she looks for parchment to leave her a quick note telling her how she loves her so.

Her face turns white as she reads the letter left by Aerylin. Picking it up, she tore the letter to shreds, angered that Aerylin would think that Timari would willingly hurt someone. Timari, despite her silly little antics would never do such a thing as hurt another. Even if a foe. Her Timari would be horrified at hurting someone.

Picking up the scraps of paper, she slipped the torn up letter into her pocket. Picking up the quill, she quickly wrote.

My dear Timari,

I was hoping to see you but alas you are out and about. I wanted to let you know l love you, darling. I can't wait to see you.

Love,

Aunt Kerri

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:52 pm

Timari wrote:Phoenix: Timari's Parlour 1954135061

Like a flying monkey, Timari flew to her bed, tumbling in the soft gentle comfort of the covers. Yes, the journey had been long and exhausting but the excitement she felt in her heart could not be repressed. She could not contain the growing anticipation that burst through every nerve, every muscle of her body. She could feel the memories in this Castle seeping through the furniture. Instantly like a child, she was reunited with every emotion she experienced here at home. In the bed covers, she remembered the sleepless nights when drama fixed over the Castle she could faintly feel as if a ghost had brushed his cold hand softly over her cheek. In the paintings that adorned her wall, she remembered her home of Bridgewater and how she lived here in England. In everything she reminisced, in everything she smiled with satisfaction. The times have changed but the memories and loved ones inscribed in her soul could never leave her. So that now she was home for ONE reason. Timari was here for another special memory, one that came of the innocence, the freshness of life.

So that until her naughty Aunty "explodes", Timari was left to the leisure times of waiting...waiting...

And DANCING of course in the wait!

Phoenix: Timari's Parlour 194146894

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:52 pm

Franka wrote:here franka was at timari's door. how she loved her neice, timi. this girl could make her laugh when franka was at her saddest. franka missed timi so much when she was away from home.

she had commissioned a special wreath it was blue and had a peacock on it.

Phoenix: Timari's Parlour Peacockwreaths_001

the note read....

our dearest neice, timari,

your uncle davon and i are so happy you came home for henry's birth and have stayed for the holidays. like is always so much more eventful when you are home. have the happiest holidays and best wishes for a wonderful new year.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down