Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Great Hall at Tudor Estate - Donnor's Room cont'd

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[RP] Great Hall at Tudor Estate - Donnor's Room cont'd Empty [RP] Great Hall at Tudor Estate - Donnor's Room cont'd

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:28 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Dinner is being served for the family to sit down and share their pain, experiences, frustrations with the arrival of Donnor to the estate. Arthur and Lynna were the first to make their way to the dining table.

Arthur_loxley wrote:He took her hands in his, looking down at them. He sighed and led her in the doors towards the dining room where supper was about to be served. He held out Lynna's chair for her to sit, and then took a seat himself next to her. He held her hand in his upon the table, staring blankly ahead at the painting on the wall trying not to think about anything right now...

Lynna wrote:He took her hands and sighed before leading her inside, he had hardly spoken, she hoped he could find some solace in her presence but right now she wasn't sure that even she had helped.

They reached the dining room, where he pulled out a seat for her and took one next to her, there was no one here yet just themsleves as he held her hand on the table. She was concerned at his now expressionless face as he stared blankly ahead, she leaned towards him swapping her hands leaving the one closest to him free to caress his arm lightly she leant in and kissed his cheek lightly, moving her hand to his jaw as she cupped it softly. She tried hard to imagine what Arthur was feeling inside and maybe at another time they could talk about it. I love you Arthur is all she could get out just so he knew she was here for him.

Last edited by arthur_loxley on Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Great Hall at Tudor Estate - Donnor's Room cont'd Empty Re: [RP] Great Hall at Tudor Estate - Donnor's Room cont'd

Tasite wrote:Marius came running into the parlour......Mama Mama!

Yes honey.

Time to eat mama.

Milady you go join the big kids and I will tend to Marius.

Laughing...Thank you Martha.

Marius be good little man for Martha and go eat with the kids ok dear.

Ok mama you can depend on me while giving a small slaute.

Tas smile at him as she gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. Then she head for the dining table
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Great Hall at Tudor Estate - Donnor's Room cont'd Empty Re: [RP] Great Hall at Tudor Estate - Donnor's Room cont'd

Arthur_loxley wrote:Seeing Tasite enter, Arthur gave her a small smile to make her feel comfortable. He had been trying to focus on Donnor or anything related to his own family, and this was a welcomed distraction.

Hey Tasite. Sit down. Join us. We haven't been here long. I hope the food is tasty, he tried to make small talk. He wasn't very good at it.

He squeezed Lynna's hand as it rested on top of his. Looking at her with sadness in his eyes, he just mouthed to her: I love you.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

--Thekids wrote:There was a trampling echo of feet in the dining room
Followed by the voices……
Me….me…..me
Keiron
Keagon
Aiya
Anna
and
Collen
All made a mad dash towards the ONE chair next to Arthur
I wanna sit by Arthur…..me……NO!....ME!....I WANNA SIT BY COWSIN ARFER!!!

Evan entered the mayhem, picked up a child at random, sat Anna in the chair next to Arthur, and gave the other children a stern look pointing to chairs all in a line next to Anna.

This inevitably earned the other children a look from Anna, as Anna stuck her tongue out at Keiron, Keagon, Aiya, and Collen.

Evan glanced quickly at Anna, who immediately turned her head.
Evan just smiled and said
I’ll be right back….I’m going to see where your mama went
As he walked by the children, one by one, Aiya turned and said to Evan
I think mama is in her favorite place
Thank you sweetheart, I believe I know where she went……
Evan winked at Aiya, smiled and left the dining room.
Please excuse me for a few moments
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur heard a commotion and was startled! A trampling of feet was heard around the room, he could hear voices from his cousins. Me! Me! Me!!! He squinted his eyes shut awaiting to be bear hugged by the kids and was surprised when they went for the chair next to him. Phew! He squeezed Lynna's hand, and laughed. He whispered to her, Dodged that bullet! Just as he finished whispering to Lynna, he heard what the arguing was about:

TheKids wrote:I wanna sit by Arthur…..me……NO!....ME!....I WANNA SIT BY COWSIN ARFER!!!

The kids were pushing and pulling each other trying to get up on the chair first when Evan came in and grabbed Anna. He sat her down in the chair next to him and the other kids all sat down in a line next to Anna. Evan excused himself to go find his Aunt soon after.

Arthur pushed his chair slightly back to stand up. After doing so, he turned his head to Lynna and thought he should introduce them.
These are the dalmatians! Before the kids could speak to argue with him, he stated he was JUST KIDDING! He placed his hand on each kid's head to introduce them. Lynna, this is: Anna.. Keiron.. Keagon.. Aiya.. Collen. They are a bunch of trouble makers, they are! He heard Lynna giggle as he teased the kids. And Kids, he said collectively, this is my Fiancé, Lynna. She is going to be my wife. Y'all better treat her good!
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:
Arthur_loxley wrote:Hey Tasite. Sit down. Join us. We haven't been here long. I hope the food is tasty.

Tasite smiles as she enters the room. Love is defiantly in the air as she watched Arthur and Lynna together.

Hello there lovebirds. Thank you as she takes a sit at the table. I know the food will be great. Just don’t let cook here you question her cooking. Tas giggles.

Then the storm came as Tas heard a loud commotion from the hall. Then the trample of little feet came running into the room. Me! Me! Me!!!
Tas giggles as she watches the kids fuss over who will sit near Arthur.

TheKids wrote:I wanna sit by Arthur…..me……NO!....ME!....I WANNA SIT BY COWSIN ARFER!!!

Tas smile as she watched Arthur with the kids.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:29 pm

--TheKids wrote:
Arthur wrote:…this is my fiancé, Lynna. She is going to be my wife. Y’all better treat her good!

Keagon leaned forward at that comment, scratching his head and spoke to Arthur
Financer?........financer???…….OH!......sugar momma!
Then Aiya leaned forward in her chair, looking left at Keagon
Sugar what!?...... Aiya scrunched up her face looking at Keagon. What are you talking about????......WIFE! WIFE!……like mama and Evan you dope!
HEY! Cowsin Arfer said it first!
Aiya just stuck out her tongue and blew Keagon a raspberry
The kids all looked at Lynna and chimed together
HI! Lynna!!
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:Hello again Tasite, she smiled as Tasite came in to join them calling them love birds, they were very much in love. They were sitting there in the quiet when she could hear the children all come in at once running over and vying for the seat next to Arthur, she looked over her shoulder as they were followed in by Evan who promptly picked up one of the children placing her in the seat.

Lynna had seen the children a few times around her family estate when they were visiting but hadn't had as much time as she would have liked to be able to get to know them. They had all grown since the last time she had seen them. Lynna smiled at Arthur commenting on dodging the bullet of the children jumping all over him as they went for the chair next to him, describing them affectionately as the dalmations. He often did that in jest when he spoke of them only because of the number of them. She giggled softly as he introduced them to her , she didn't think any of them would remember her. They all gave a big Hi in unison which made her smile even more Well hello to you all also, it's a pleasure to meet you all. She looked at Arthur again, smiling at him you have to admit Love, they are adorable. they did lighten the mood a little she thought.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur looked towards the kitchen doors when Tasite mentioned the cooks temper. I hope they didn't hear! Arthur whispered across the table.

--------

After introducing the children, Keagon spoke up.

Keagon wrote:Financer?........financer???…….OH!......sugar momma!

Keagon! Where did you learn that phrase!? Arthur questioned him seriously, but only held the shocked emotion for a few minutes before bursting into laughter. No, not financer or sugar momma! Fiancé means spouse to be. It means we are to be wed in holy matrimony before the eyes of Jah.

Aiyanna wrote:Sugar what!?...... What are you talking about????......WIFE! WIFE!……like mama and Evan you dope!

Arthur placed his hand on Aiyanna's head. Hush. Don't you call Keagon a dope. It was a simple mistake. He heard Keagon quip back:

Keagon wrote:HEY! Cowsin Arfer said it first!

Settle down n... He barely managed to finish speaking when the children greeted Lynna in unison. He sighed and chucked at the same time when he heard her speak.

Lynna wrote:You have to admit Love, they are adorable...

Adorable little monsters!
He quipped. They were hyper, highly energized children. They must have had a long napping period this afternoon. I wish I could be so lucky to have half the energy they exhibit.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:30 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur was getting a bit restless. He called out for Ingrid, the only servant he knew in the household. Ingrid! Where are you? Another servant came in and offered to go find her. Good, ask her to get the others for Dinner. These kids will start eating me soon if they don't have some food!

Oh! He stopped the servant before leaving. If people aren't here in the next fifteen minutes.. we will start without them. Add that to the message.The kids were bouncing in their chairs, nodding their heads about being hungry. Yeap! Yeppp! Yeppppppers! We hungry. Now! Arthur's eyes opened in shock. How was he going to handle the masses??
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:Watching the kids got settle in there place when Arthur started looking for everyone else to arrive for dinner. “Ingrid! Where are you?” Arthur called out. After a moment of silence Tas notice another servant walking over to Arthur and offering to go find her. That’s not good, not good at all, you know when Ingrid doesn’t answer something is fishy Tas thought.

When Arthur said “These kids will start eating me soon if they don't have some food!” Tas let out a loud chuckle. Now we can’t have that can we Lynna. Tas giggles Be right back with a solution with that I hope.

Stepping into the kitchen and speaking with some of the servents.

Retaking her seat. I hope this will hold the kids over until everyone else makes there present known, and soon I hope so we can eat.

First servant enters with trays of fruit and cheese.
[RP] Great Hall at Tudor Estate - Donnor's Room cont'd FrtChsPlat-1
[RP] Great Hall at Tudor Estate - Donnor's Room cont'd Fruitplatter-1

Second servant enters with trays of bread.
[RP] Great Hall at Tudor Estate - Donnor's Room cont'd Bread-Platter-1
[RP] Great Hall at Tudor Estate - Donnor's Room cont'd Bread-Platter-1
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Mmmmmm! Look kids, food! The poor servants barely had time to set the plates down before the kids attacked the platter.. Arthur looked towards Tasite and thanked her silently.

Arthur went to grab a roll of bread and one of the kids swapped at his hand and took the roll from underneath his hand. MINE! Exclaimed one of the children. Arthur's eyes opened in shock before he said: Wow! We are hungry too, yanno??

Where is Ingrid?? He questioned again and looked towards the entrances of the Great Hall. These kids seriously need some food.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:31 pm

Tasite wrote:Tas slightly bows to Arthur for his thanking her. Well cousin we could not have you become the kids next meal now could we.. she said with chuckle.

Tas was about to get some to eat when Marius come running into the room.

Hi Mama he said before diving into the food with the kids.

Wow! is right Arthur.... I’m scared to put my hand any where near the food it might not come back.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:Lynna was smiling at the children and their eagerness looking forward to getting some food, Arthur was getting a little impatient at the waiting, yelling out to Ingrid when another servant appeared and Arthur gave her a message to get the others for dinner.

Tas made a comment No we can't Tas she giggled with her, imagining Arthur being mauled by the hungry brood. Tasite excused herself for a moment, returning saying I hope this will hold the kids over until everyone else makes there present known, and soon I hope so we can eat. Lynna was relieved when she saw the servants enter with an assortment of platters placing them on the table. She sat back in her chair watching as the kids dove in grabbing rolls and bits of fruit and cheese. Idly running her hand over the back of Arthurs shoulder as he tried to take control of the hungry children.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:There has been more than enough time in waiting. Let's start dinner. Arthur motioned for the servants to serve the first course.

A tomato based soup with noodles was served to everyone. Kid's look! Orange soup! Let's see how many different colors we can pick out during dinner. Arthur hoped that distracting the kids would make them excited to eat the dinner.

[RP] Great Hall at Tudor Estate - Donnor's Room cont'd Soup-tips-1

Arthur sat down to his beautiful fiancé; the servants had replaced rolls since the kids had eaten them all up. The kids started to get a bit rowdy and Arthur gazed at them all with a stern look. Who's favorite color is orange? Arthur asks everyone at the table; but he was really hoping to keep the kids entertained while the others were tied up somewhere.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:After the children had devoured the food that had already been bought out, and they were beginning to get restless again, Arthur stated that enough time had been spent waiting and that dinner should be served.

He was trying to make a game of it with the children so they would settle down a little by saying

Arthur_loxley wrote:Kid's look! Orange soup! Let's see how many different colors we can pick out during dinner.
Who's favorite color is orange?
Her thoughts wandered for a moment thinking she had bought Arthur back inside to at least sit down and have dinner then maybe the newly found brothers could talk later, she was disappointed that no one else had bothered to let them know what was happening, Evan had been gone for ages, no sign of Bri, maybe Donnor and Aasha had left, she didn't know. She placed her hand on his knee for a moment as the thoughts crossed her mind. She forced a smile.

I can't say that orange is one of my favourite colours she said as she had the bowl of soup placed in front of her. She picked up the spoon drawing it through the soup, playing with it really, as she really didn't have much of an appetite at the moment. It's is delicious though she added after she took a sip.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:After the kids, and Tasite/Lynna, and Arthur had finished the first course, the servants cleared the table and served the next course.

The head servant described the next course:

[RP] Great Hall at Tudor Estate - Donnor's Room cont'd Fruit_salad
Strawberry, Bananas, and Blueberry salad.

Hmm.. this is great, Arthur looked at his plate. Instead of picking up his utensils, he picked from the plate and fed a blueberry to Lynna. It was a big.. big... big mistake. The kids looked to Arthur and mimicked his action. Instead of feeding each other, a blueberry came flying past the nose of Arthur. Arthur's eyes opened in shock when he heard one of the kids state:

BLUEBERRY FIGHT!
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Donnor wrote:He had just returned in the room from speaking with Ingrid, to find Aasha had already dressed and was tying her hair up. From where he stood the mark on her neck was very noticeable and became clearer that it was a hickey as they became closer together. Smiling, he ran his fingers across the slightly upraised bruise before leaning in to kiss her gently. ”Yes the sooner we get this dinner over with the better.” The idea of being alone with her again brought a smile to his face as they walked out of the room slowly so that Aasha could keep up.

He followed the directions Brianna had given him earlier while they were still in her office and easily found the dining hall. The servants had been clearing the table of the first course and were just setting out the second when they arrived. His eyes scanned the table as he seen that Arthur and Lynna had arrived, Tasite was there, and Brianna and Evans kids were all sitting as well. There was no sign of his aunt or uncle yet though even though they had left a long time before Aasha and he did.

”So she sets up this dinner for everyone even though most of us would have rather just beat the hell out of each other to get over our differences and then does not even bother to show up?” His voice was loud and it was very clear that he had been irritated. Once he finished speaking though all hell broke loose as blueberries began flying across the room. He quirked an eyebrow as a blueberry hit him in the forehead and bounced to the floor. Grabbing a dish, he joined in as his own projectile foods started flying in every direction.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:32 pm

Aasha wrote:Her skin still felt tender, ultra sensitive even now, so when his fingers touched the mark upon her neck, she shivered. She looked up right as he bent to kiss her, closing her eyes and returning the kiss, fighting the urge to wrap her arms around his neck. Aasha was afraid if she gave in to this impulse, they wouldn't make it to the dinner at all, and the last thing she wanted was for someone to break down a door looking for them later.

She let him lead them to the dinner, distracting herself like she usually did, noting each priceless antique displayed so casually. She was glad he was walking slowly, the more she moved, the more her muscles began to protest. As they walked into the room, she winced. His aunt's spawn were all there, including the little girls. The servants were bustling out with what looked like orange soup, having just laid another course upon the table. Everything looked so formal, there was no way she would get through this dinner without embarrassing herself.

Hearing the irritation in his voice, Aasha squeezed his arm, trying to calm him. She was a bit relieved they had made it before his aunt, the scene in the office was still too fresh, she didn't like being manipulated. Gives ya a chance to talks to yer brother love...dun... but her thought was interrupted as blueberries became missiles. Even the prissy little girls were throwing them with great abandon. She was lucky, they were flying high, most going over her head.

When Donnor picked up a plate and joined in, she grinned impishly. Maybe this dinner wouldn't be as difficult to get through as she'd envisioned. Giggling at the blue smear on his forehead, she grabbed a bowl and began pelting them at the girls, sweet revenge for little fingers pulling her hair earlier.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur's eyes opened in shock and gasped as he saw Donnor come through the door and SPLAT! a blueberry was seen slinking down his forehead to the bridge of his nose. The kids stood motionless for a moment. They watched every movement Donnor made.. including picking up a plate of fruit salad; they were waiting to be chided. Instead he joined in and began flinging fruit in every direction.

Arthur felt a pellet of blueberries hit him in the face. One, two, three, four, five. Arthur's eyes had closed and he brought his hands to his face to remove the blueberry juices from his face. The kids continued hurling blueberries, strawberries, and bananas at all in the room. Arthur pulled Lynna close to him and had her duck down to avoid being hit. Aasha's flurried blueberry attacks seemed to be directed at the girls, while Donnor's were more focused on the boys.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:The servants came in and cleared the bowls bringing in another course, it looked lovely. Arthur picked a blueberry from his plate and fed it to Lynna, her hand slid under the table resting on his leg, as she leant into him accepting the blueberry. She smiled at him as they shared a moment, when she was distracted as the children were picking up the blueberries throwing them at each other.

BLUEBERRY FIGHT!

She heard as blueberries were flying around the room.

Donnor and Aasha had entered the room just as the blueberries had become projectiles, Donnor's words showed obvious annoyance not finding Bri and Evan in attendance, Arthur pulled her close making her duck her head down protecting her from the flying fruit she tucked herself into his side using him as a shield. She was giggling, knowing that this behaviour shouldn't be condoned, she couldn't help herself.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:Pulling her husband behind her she fixes his shirt and her dress as they make it to the great hall.. SHe walks through the door as she hears battle cry and she giggles sliding behind her husband.. "Shield me love"
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Evan_escence wrote:Lost in a warm blissful world one moment.
Tugged through the forest undergrowth back towards the castle by Brianna’s arms the next.
hey…oommmph…hey…..ooooomph….hey….slow down.. tugged through the forest, tripping over undergrowth, dodging tree limbs held in place one moment, let go of the next by Bri, as she tugged Evan back purposefully to the castle.

Arriving in the bright candle lit dining room to a chorus of
Shield me love
As Brianna wheels behind Evan, holding him in front of her

Evan spies Keagon with a handful of blue berries about to pelt Donnor
Before Evan could voice What’s all this then…..???
There was much BLUE
He couldn’t see much after the blue hit
And then Evan can recall licking his face where he could, he tasted like pie…….wiping his eye’s revealed a scene of flying fruit, a tall Donnor with a blue stripe dividing his face, children mysteriously vanished somewhere within various projectiles, a very RED FACED Ingrid standing defiantly amidst the mayhem, and his PixieNymph wife behind him with her hands upon his waist, he turns. Gives Brianna a deep blueberry kiss and ducks behind her just before the airborne arriving blueberry hits….Your turn love…
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:After the first course Tasite was hoping the kids would cool down just a little.

BLUEBERRY FIGHT!

Giggling!!! No such luck. Quickly looking at Marius...Ohhh, no you don't young man, but a little to late in speaking as s blueberries go flying across the room towards Ingrid. Ohh No, Look out yells but it was not Ingrids day. As several blueberries found there mark.

Oh jah someone going to get it.....

Giggling!!!! This is not going to end well.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur and Lynna had ducked down underneath the table to avoid the flying bullets through the air. Yes, bullets.. not blueberries. They hit their target with a distinct splat that not only stung but covered it's victim in juices.

Arthur looked up from below the table only to see Ingrid becoming a target of assaults from M&M and the dalmatians. He gasped and tried to stifle a laugh but it was too much. He broke out in a fit of laughter and pointed towards Ingrid's face so that Lynna could understand. He was kneeling before Lynna laughing hysterically, when one of the kids made their way under the table and sat next to Arthur. Arthur calmed down,
Hey Co... he never had time to finish the sentence as Collen's hand full of blueberries smashed into Arthur's face. Hi-five to the face! Splat, was all he felt. He heard Collen begin to laugh hysterically and head back onto the battlefield with the others.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next