Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Travel Adventures of Lynna and Arthur

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[RP] Travel Adventures of Lynna and Arthur - Page 3 Empty Re: [RP] Travel Adventures of Lynna and Arthur

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:24 pm

Lynna wrote:As they rode down the path the lake came into view, It's beautiful Arthur she said as her eyes widened how did you know where to come Love? They reached the lakes edge and the small area where the boats were moared. A lad there looking after the boats came out of the small shack, which was probably his home as well, she thought.

Arthur helped her down from her horse, holding her tight as she slid comfortable down against him, he kissed her deeply taking her a little by surprise, she responded as she always did, melting into his lips. After he said I don't think I have kissed you in a while, So making up for lost kisses her body tingling she could feel a blush warm her cheeks, she loved the way he made her feel.

She tried hard to follow his hand as he pointed out where they were last night on the beach, her mind wasn't really on fishing now. I had tried fishing once before Love but was only with a string and hook, not very successfully either she laughed I never caught anything and havn't used a rod before. Arthur was organising the horses to make sure they were near plenty of feed, she watched him as he was taking the package of fishing goods that was tied to his saddle.

He handed her a rod and showed her how to cast it out as he said careful now she had visions of the hook grabbing something it shouldn't as she flung it back and it made her cringe a little and look behind her to make sure it was safe. I think it might be best to wait till out in the boat Baby, I don't know if I can do this but I might be able to just hang it over the side. she laughed a little this will be fun though Baby, I wonder if we will catch something for tonights dinner. She moved back to his side and waited for him to get what they needed to take with them, can i carry some of that? she asked.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Travel Adventures of Lynna and Arthur - Page 3 Empty Re: [RP] Travel Adventures of Lynna and Arthur

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:24 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Get in the boat, wifey. That's what you can do! We're all ready to go. He urged her into the boat that was at the shore ready for them to take out on the lake. The clouds slowly started to roll in, and Arthur raised his eyebrow. We may be able to catch a few fish before it starts to rain...

Once she got inside the boat, he pushed the boat into the water before climbing in himself. He took the oars and rowed out to the center of the lake. He placed the oars inside of the boat, then took one of the rods and handed it to Lynna. Try to cast baby? He wanted to make sure she got it before he cast his own.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:25 pm

Lynna wrote:As they reached the boat she placed the fishing rod resting against the seat before climbing in, holding onto the sides of the boat to sit down as it rocked a little. She just let go when Arthur pushed the boat out, she giggled and held onto the sides again Oops she laughed again as she nearly went backwards. He jumped in and started to row out into the deeper part of the lake. I hope it doesn't rain, Love she said as she looked to the sky seeing the clouds. At least not for a while yet.

Once out on the lake he passed her a rod, she smiled at him as she took it, still a little unsure she tried to do what she was shown on the shore Like this Baby? She asked as she looked to see if he was watching. The line did travel a little way out before hitting the water, she thought she did ok, she looked to Arthur for his approval of her attempt.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur moved closer to Lynna in the boat. He had seen her attempt at casting and couldn't help but chuckle. She was so delicate. She needed to learn to whip the rod and he was going to show her how. Yea, baby.. sort of... like that. He couldn't stop laughing. He reeled in her line and then helped her cast it again with a stronger arm. Like that, look at it fly! He was watching how far it had gone away from them and was proud that with their combined strength, they could make it cast so far out. He let his hands linger over hers for a moment before he kissed her temple and gave her the rod.

Sitting across from her, he cast his own rod out to the water and sat there hoping there would be some fish biting. He rocked the boat a little to loosen her up. Laughing, he let the rod rest against the bottom of the boat between his knees so he could get a bucket he had gotten from the market as well as take out the knives.
You gotta become an expert baby. While we're in Holywell, we will be fishing a lot. It will save us money.. He laughed. Not that we need it! It seems you will be teaching a lot in the coming weeks while we are here. Lia told me there was a lot of interest in the way of science and the only expert from that field is away from Chester at the moment.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:Arthur was laughing at her attempt, she thought she had done alright obvious to her now that it was a feeble attempt, she pouted a little I didn't think I would be too good at this. As he came over to her he started winding the line back onto its holder. Placing it back into her hand his arms around her as he pulled it back with her casting it out, she watched as it went much further than her original try. Oh my, she said as it flew, It did go alot further, his hand on hers she noticed as he unconsciously caressed the back of her hand she smiled to herself as she leant back on his shoulder a little he kissed her temple and gave her control of the rod..

He sat across from her as he prepared his own rod casting it out, when she looked away she felt the boat rock, again her hand going instantly to the side to hang on, she turned and laughed as she saw Arthur deliberately rocking the boat. She just shook her head, smiling at him she shifted around on the seat so she could watch him. I am going to have to keep an eye on you as well as the line she said.

Oh that will be good Love if I can teach some classes also, it will come in handy between fishing and the other classes. As long as we still get plenty of time to spend with each other I don't mind she said coyly.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:He was chatting with Lynna when he motioned for her to reel in her line. He was going to give her another attempt at casting, this time with bait. As she brought in her line, he took the end of her hook and placed a worm on the end. He hooked and re-hooked the worm to make sure it would stay firmly on the end of her line. He let go of the line and motioned her to cast it out while he listened to her.

We will spend so much time together, you may get sick of me! He laughed. You know how I can be. He felt a small tug on his line, but it wasn't too hard. He dismissed the tug and choked up the line a bit just in case.

As he saw her cast out her line again, he smiled. Great job.. Look how far it went now. You just needed a little help is all. I think you did it on purpose, his eyes opened in shock. Did you? He couldn't hold the fake expression on his face and burst into a fit of laughter.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:26 pm

Lynna wrote:As the two were talking Arthur got her to bring the line back in, he caught hold of the end of it and was placing a worm on it, Lynna was watching as he did that she said, I could never get sick of you Love, she smiled at him and leant over to kiss his lips before casting out again.

She settled in waiting for a bite when she looked back to him If I had my way I would be with you all day and night, it could end up being the other way round Baby and you will get sick of me first she giggled and stretched her leg over so her foot was touching his. I might of she replied, giving a little smirk and raising an eyebrow, when he asked if she purposely acted to get his help. I really havn't been fishing much though Baby but i did enjoy your help just then and I wouldn't say no to more help she winked at him feeling a little mischievious.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:No, silly. I could not get sick of you. He sat back slightly, stretching his legs closer to hers.

He felt a tug on his line and ignored it. I have only been fishing a few times before in Gloucester. But when I lived in Plymouth, I would fish every few days. It was one way to keep myself fed without spending money. The line tugged harder. Arthur looked towards the end of his line and felt the tug pull their boat slightly. He took the line, and began to reel it in. There was something definitely on the end! He tugged harder, trying to pull it towards the boat. Watch baby! It was a struggle.. back and forth. Arthur would pull, but his feet would slide on the bottom of the boat and whatever was on the end would start winning. Then Arthur finally positioned himself correctly, and tugged the line hard. He managed to pull the line hard, and fell back in the boat as the line came loose.

Ugh! Almost... He sat on in the middle of the boat, pulled his line in and cast his rod to the side. I wonder what fish that was... He tried to look over the side of the boat to the distance but didn't see any fish bob up from the water. He had lost the hook for his rod, so he was out of luck.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:Lynna held onto her rod, she could feel little tugs but it didn't seem to be anything, maybe a fish nibbling or just the movement of to line in the water she wasn't really sure.

They had been chatting away, they never had any problem with idle chatting, always a little flirtatious, which made their relationship playful and fresh. She was suddenly excited as Arthur seemed to have a fish ,Watch baby! he said as he started to bring it in, she watched as he struggled, his feet sliding in the bottom of the boat . It must be too heavy for our line Baby she pouted as it broke free sending Arthur back in the boat, she jumped as he fell, as he came forward to look to see if he could see the fish. Are you alright Love? she asked as he sat back up on the seat, you nearly had that one,I couldn't see it either.

She still had no bite on her line and asked Do you think I should look and see if the worm is still on mine?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:I'm ok, he said as he got up to sit back on his seat in the boat. Fish are tricky at times.. he laughed. Hearing her question the worm on the end of her line, he shook his head. No.. it will still be on there. I made sure of it.

His eyes gazed up, the clouds began to roll in a little faster. He heard some storming in the distance. Sounds like it's gonna rain...
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:27 pm

Lynna wrote:She was watching as he got back up on the seat, smiling at him as he mentioned that fish could be tricky at times. I should imagine Love they aren't too keen on being someones supper. Arthur commented on the weather she was just about to herself, as she was relaxing holding the rod, when all of a sudden it started to tug Ohhhh Baby I think I have one she said excited now that she might actually catch something.

She moved around facing out towards her line as she could see it pulling, Arthur was encouraging her to wind the line in , she fumbled a little trying to wind it on.
Oh it feels big Love she said as she was holding on tightly to the rod with one hand and winding with the other. We might get dinner after all she said as it got closer to the boat she saw a flash of silver she was thinking she didn't want it to get away as Arthur's had and flicked the line and the fish into the boat. She laughed as she looked down at her big catch, disappointed and amused at the same time it would have been lucky to be the size of her hand.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur barely took his seat again, when he heard Lynna exclaim she had a fish tugging on her line. He turned towards her, coaching her through it a bit. Tug firmly, baby! His eyes kept switching between her and the water.

Damn.. she can't get a fish before me. That's embarrassing. He thought to himself. She has always been the lucky one though! His mind kept thinking about ways to explain her good fortune in fishing.

She told him the fish seemed heavy. He gave her a half-smile, swallowing his embarrassment which could probably be seen all over his face. Go, baby! He told her to wind up the line faster and she was following his directions to the letter. She is always good at direction, he thought. As she reeled in the fish closer to the boat, he took a big gulp hoping the fish was not too big. Otherwise, he would never ever take her fishing again! She pulled one final time and fell back slightly, sitting down in her seat. In the boat, flopped about a tiny.. tiny.. tiny.. fish, no bigger than her hand. Arthur looked at the fish, then at Lynna, then back at the fish before sitting back in his seat and laughing hysterically!

[RP] Travel Adventures of Lynna and Arthur - Page 3 Lynna_fish

That's... your... fishy... Arthur was trying to breathe from all the laughing. But he couldn't. She had put so much force into reeling the fish in that it let a serious disappointment when it was in the boat flopping about. Lynna had pulled her fish up and was panicking seeing the fish flop in the boat. Just leave it.. It.. will run.. out of air. He was trying to calm down, but his laughter overtook him once again. One could probably hear Arthur's laugh all the way back in Coventry!
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:Lynna was laughing herself, trying to cover her own embaressment of making such a fuss bringing in such a tiny fish , she was moving her feet out the way as it was flipping around in the bottom of the boat, she looked at Arthur he was laughing hysterically and she felt her self blush. Babyyyyyyyyy look at it don't let it run out of air, it's too tiny can we put it back? She was concerned now because it was too small to eat and she didn't want it to die there in the boat. She was still laughing a little but she wanted Arthur to take it off the hook and throw it back in.

She looked over at him at him then down at the fish , moving over to his side avoiding the little fish she tugged on his arm Baby put it back in she giggled a little more relaxed as he went to grab the fish still laughing she pushed him gently stop laughing she said you are going to make fun of this for years to come "Lynna's big catch", I can hear you now
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:28 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur was still laughing when he grabbed the fish. It was running out of air quickly, so he held the fish under water, and unhooked it. Then he let it go in the water.

Lynna's big catch! He outstretched his arms as wide as he could. Was soooo big.. his arms decreased in size to the size of her hand. Not! He started laughing again, falling down in the boat since he rocked it slightly. Oops! Almost fell there, his eyes opened in shock. But he was still laughing as he sat in the middle of the boat.

After what seemed like hours, but was only minutes.. he finally stopped laughing. I will always remember Lynna's Holywell Fish. We should of framed it, baby. He started to laugh a little but tried to contain it this time.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:She leant forward wrapping her arms around his neck as he sat in the middle of the boat, still blushing and trying to stifle her own laughter she bit her bottom lip looking at him while he tried to control himself. Baby, I might have to think of something to blackmail you with if you tell of my effort at bringing in the big catch. She smiled at him Hmmm she bought one hand back to her mouth, tapping her finger on her lips as she thought wonder what story I could tell she smirked. There was the time you ... or what about when you ... oh I know she said cupping her hand over his ear she whispered looking back to him just in time to see the expression on his face. She giggled and leant forward again kissing him deeply not giving him a chance to say anything.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:You would not blackmail me! He held her in his arms as she tackled him on the bottom of the boat. She whispered a few secrets.. no! You would not.. she whispered in his ear some more. His eyes opened in shock. Maybe..... you would.. Just as he was going to convince her not to blackmail him, she kissed him. Her lips were soft and tasty. He kissed her back deeply, his tongue parted her lips to search for hers. He could feel his passion rising, then all of a sudden.. it started to rain. No.. pour. Rain came upon them making them shudder in the cold rain.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:As she fell from the seat Lynna melted into his arms as the pair kissed passionately, any further thoughts of fishing had long gone as they were lost in each others embrace.

They hadn't noticed the storm clouds that were in the distance were now above them, nor noticed the light fading behind the clouds. They were soon bought back to the moment when it started to rain. Their lips parted as the rain came down, looking at each other before bursting into laughter, I guess we should get to some shelter she giggled, not that it really matter as they were soaked, they scrambled to get up on the seats of the boat still laughing as they made their way back to shore.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Quickly he rowed the boat back to the shore. He got out into the water, running to the shore to pull the boat in with the help of the water. Once the boat was pulled far enough onto the shore, he offered his hand to Lynna to help her out of the boat. She took his hand; lacing his fingers with hers, he made his way to the big tree where the horses were gathered. It was a big weeping willow tree.

[RP] Travel Adventures of Lynna and Arthur - Page 3 Willow2-220w

He took a blanket from the back of TraX and wrapped it around Lynna. She was shivering in the cold. Ugh, baby. We shouldn't have gone fishing today when I saw the clouds above..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:As they got close to shore Arthur jumped out of the boat, pulling it closer in before he took her hand, they ran back up to the tree where the horses were. She stood there grinning and shivering as Arthur took a blanket from TraX's saddle, the blanket was also a little wet, when unrolled though it was still dry enough inside. As he wrapped it around her and she held it tight .

It wasn't a good day to go fishing after all she said as she got close to the trunk of the tree she sat down, it was at least some shelter until the rain eased she thought. She opened the blanket from around her inviting him to join her, Looks like we are going to have to wait a while she chuckled raising an eyebrow to ask Want to come join me Love?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur took the blanket from Lynna for a moment, and sat down behind Lynna. He wrapped his arms around her, enclosing the blanket around them both. He held her close in his arms, and felt her relax.

At least we attempted to go fishing today, hun.. He kissed her cheek.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:29 pm

Lynna wrote:Arthur moved over to Lynna taking the blanket he sat behind her wrapping the blanket around them both. She moved back a little more against him as he kissed her cheek, she couldn't help but giggle when he spoke, I am glad you said attempted Love, I don't think the weather is going to be too co-operative for us to try again. She smiled up to him as she turned a little on her side placing an arm around his neck and the other hand on his shoulder. Lynna kissed him softly, We do have the dinner at the Hamilton estate to go to tomorrow Baby, Lynna had received the invitation before they left Coventry and they had decided to take the time out from their honeymoon to attend.

Her hand went to his chest, as her hand moved over his wet clothes she mischeviously looked up to him as she undid a couple of his shirt buttons
We should hurry and get back to the cottage and get out of these wet clothes as soon as there is a break in the weather Love
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur listened to Lynna as she spoke. The weather doesn't seem to like us here in Holywell, he laughed and paused as she continued speaking. Oh, right. The Hamilton dinner. Gabrielle mentioned something about that to me weeks ago. Thank Jah you can remember when it is. You know I always forget. He held her close in his arms, his lips trailing along her jawline. Her hands were wandering lightly over his shirt as she continued speaking. When the rain lets up, we can go back to the cottage. He was in no hurry to get back as he was in a comfortable position.

------------

Days later:

Beeston

They finally arrived back in Chester County, Beeston to be exact. They left Holywell to attend a dinner at the Hamilton Estate. They had barely spent time in Beeston the first time they came through, and decided to spend more time getting to know the inhabitants of Beeston before continuing on their travels south.

They had gone to the Hamilton Estate for a dinner. And they'd met wonderful people: Darien and SaraJane Balintyne as well as their cousin, Emrys. Arthur and Lynna had also met a few more Hamilton relatives: Kaylen, Serdan, Nicole, Meritisi, and Myxti. He was suprised to find out that Myxti was a Hamilton. At the dinner, things became more clear as they spoke of familial ties of which Myxti had a Balboa-Hamilton lineage. He had teased her about Kenrich, who was going to be moving to Ludlow soon. They seemed to be taken at the reception, and Arthur hoped they enjoyed each others company as much as he thought they had.

There had been a bit of a scene at the dinner, Serdan had gotten upset and neither Lynna or Arthur could understand why. It wasn't their place to question as they were guests. After Serdan stormed off, a few other Hamilton's excused themselves. It seemed they were also upset and sensitive. Dessert had not even been served and most of the Hamilton's had left except for a few. Gabby presented both couples: Arthur and Lynna and Darien and Sarajane with original, beautiful artworks. Arthur was mesmerized with the beauty and brilliant artistic techniques of the painting.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:They had made their way back to Beeston staying at the same local Inn which they stayed at the first time through on their trip. The rooms and food were good here so there was no need to find other accommodation. They were undecided where to go from here, they were disappointed with the past weeks lessons at the university and were wanting to further their studies with Arthur so close to finishing. Maybe this week would be better organised to suit Arthurs need of classes.

The dinner they attended at the Hamilton Estate was wonderful, a little curious for Arthur and Lynna as there was obvious family issues going on that they were not aware of. Lynna was so pleased to finally meet Gabby's brother Serdan who was a best friend of her brother Rohannon's. That meant alot to her, she could certainly see why they were as close as they were though, so much alike. They met some wonderful people there, with Gabby offering her home to the couple for the night.

Waking up early after their trip, Arthur layed next to her still sleeping. She moved in close to him trailing her fingertips over his temple softly, he must of been sleeping lightly as he opened his eyes to her touch smiling at her as his eyes focused. She felt her cheeks warm as she didn't mean to wake him. Good morning Love she grinned before kissing his lips softly. Moving in a little closer as she slipped her hand under the covers letting it rest around his waist, she gave him a few minutes to wake up properly.

It's only early still Baby,
her hand lightly caressing him, I was thinking we could have some breakfast then maybe head down to the University and see what their plans are for this week. I had heard yesterday in the tavern that Mac might be taking over as Rector did you hear that as well?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:After staying the night at the Hamilton Estate, they set out towards Chester county where he was studying the army path more quickly than in his own county of Stafford. The demand of classes in Chester were more army/state specific than anywhere else in the county. Beeston had barely gotten their attention the last time they passed through on the way to Holywell; this time, Arthur decided to give it a few more days. The town seemed to be more lively on the second pass through. Lynna had even met a few of her relatives: Nets15 and Nicolasdesable. Arthur had been busy with his studies that he had barely been getting back to their room until almost one in the morning. He was definitely tired and stressed from working so hard in studying basic tactics and strategy and not been able to spend much time with Lynna. He'd gotten home extremely late the previous night, and Lynna had been sleeping.

He was stirring slightly in bed as he was slowly waking, when he felt her hand against his temple. His eyes fluttered open, looking into her eyes, Morning baby. She moved closer, kissing him softly on the lips, and his hand cupped her cheek. Mmmm.. he enjoyed her soft lips against his. Her hand was rather cold as it brushed across his stomach when she rested her hand against his waist. He pressed down into the bed to avoid her cold hands a little, but finally his body warmed to her touch and he relaxed a bit. His hand slid down, lacing his fingers with hers.

He heard her thoughts on the University, and waited before speaking. He had a bad habit of interrupting and was trying to control that.
Actually, I came home late from the University yesterday and due to military threats in the county, he sighed, classes have been suspended temporarily. There is no new rector yet and Lady Jennet is busy with her duties as Duchess of Chester. I think we should go back to Coventry. I have reports from Oswald that I need to restock the tavern, and I may as well as pick up some goods that I can resell on our travels.

They stayed in bed a little longer talking and catching up on things since he'd been so busy lately. Lynna had mentioned a friend, Rothar, who had asked to borrow money to pursue his studies at the University. Lynna and he had discussed it, and although he disagreed with it initially, he had decided that it would be a sound investment for her to make. Lynna had offered for Rothar to join them on their way back to Coventry, where her monies were located. Arthur decided after heading back to Coventry to take care of business, they would depart South for a while away from the military issues in the North.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:30 pm

Lizabet wrote:A messenger arrives at the door. He checks the slip of paper he holds against the number and he raises his hand to knock. Having already received ample payment he thinks better of it considering the early hour and lowers his hand, slipping the travel-worn envelope beneath the door.

Dear Art,

I hope this letter finds you along your travels, and finds you in good health. I had hoped to deliver it to you myself but events have conspired against that so I have had to place it with a messenger and trust it will reach you.

I know our lives have diverged along different paths that may at times seem to be at odds. But perhaps not as much as it seems. Fate seems to be ruling the both of us. For me, it gave me Wolf without whom I could not survive. For you, it gave you Lynna, a wife who adores you. We have both found love and happiness, perhaps not by conventional means but binding and everlasting regardless. And I can’t tell you how happy I am for you that you have found someone to share your life and that makes you as happy and fulfilled as Lynna does. I know how this changes one’s life for the better and the joy it brings.

Here I am rambling again while my time is short and my need pressing. I’ll try to get straight to the point, never one of my strong suites.

The times we live in are dangerous. The path that fate has chosen for me has made them even more perilous. I am not concerned with myself but with Jack my stepson, and the babe I now carry. Yes, I am expecting, and thrilled to death about it. How does Uncle Artie sound to you? Well….we can work on that. Anyways that does bring me to my point.

You have always been a good friend, my best and closest one. And you are the only one I would entrust this to. If something should ever happen to Wolf and I, would you and Lynna look after and care for our children? Right now Jack is at the Plantation under the care of Ana. You know that formidable woman would never let harm come to him, but it would greatly ease my mind to know that you will also be looking out for him as well as our soon-to-be-born son.

I know what a huge imposition this is on you, especially as you begin your life with Lynna and perhaps a family of your own. I am sorry to burden you with this while on your honeymoon. It should be a time of carefree days and leisure, with no more weighty matters than what to have for dinner. But with matters as they stand now, this has been preying on my mind. I’m sure nothing is going to happen, but the fates have ideas of their own and I can’t deny that it is a possibility. If you feel you can’t in good conscience do this, please know I understand and it will not change the affection and high esteem I have for you.

Your friend always,
~Liz
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next