Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Arthur and Lynna's Flat

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[RP] Arthur and Lynna's Flat Empty [RP] Arthur and Lynna's Flat

Post  arthur_loxley Wed May 27, 2009 12:16 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:After a long time away, Arthur and Lynna finally had time to come back to the capitol instead of just passing through. They were there on military business, as usual, but at least they were back.

Having entered Stafford capitol late that night, they had no time to visit the local taverns. He had even had to carry Lynna upstairs to his apartment as she had fallen asleep on the way. She seemed a little tired lately, and Arthur wondered if she was getting enough sleep. The nanny followed closely with William in toe. He was surprisingly awake, and not tired at all.
The second bedroom is here, Arthur pointed to the nanny. And we will be across the hall. He whispered so as not to wake Lynna. He carried Lynna into their bedroom. Approaching the bed, he gently placed her on the bed, placing the covers of the blanket over her. He watched her for a moment, taking in her beauty, and just smiled. He loved having her by his side, from long trips to short trips, to just a short walk to the market.

Before preparing for bed, Arthur went to check on William. The nanny had finished changing him.
M'lord, the boy is hungry. I shall prepare him some warm milk to calm him down.

That's fine. He reached for William, taking him in his hands. There was a rocking chair nearby, and they sat together. William was hyper and wanted to play. It was late at night though; and Arthur needed to calm him down. Arthur closed his eyes, hoping that William would calm down. At first, he would hit Arthur in the chest with his little fists to wake him up. But Arthur held him in his arms tight and remained with his eyes closed. The boy faced the door, sitting back and rocking with Arthur in the chair. Grinning to himself, Arthur opened his eyes and sang a tune for William. The boy looked back to Arthur remaining quiet and calm in his arms. After a short while, the nanny came in and gave a bottle to the boy.

William barely finished the bottle when he drifted off to sleep in Arthur's arms...
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Arthur and Lynna's Flat Empty Re: [RP] Arthur and Lynna's Flat

Post  arthur_loxley Wed May 27, 2009 12:16 pm

Lynna wrote:Lynna woke before the sun had risen, trying to focus on exactly where she was uncomfortable from sleeping in her clothes, facing towards the window she could make out from the dull moonlight that it was Arthurs apartment in Stafford. Wondering where the time had gone and why she hadn't woken she could feel his arms around her. Smiling she caressed his forearm before turning over under his hold.

She placed her arm across his waist as she moved into him kissing the corner of his mouth lightly, she layed still for a moment listening for William everything was quiet except some early morning horses hooves on the cobbles outside. She didn't mean to wake him as he was had a long day as well travelling, he stirred a little and his eyes tried to open, she couldn't help herself. She whispered Sorry Love I didn't mean to wake you, I was a little confused on waking and wasn't sure where we were. She waited a little and he seemed to drift off back to sleep.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Wed May 27, 2009 12:17 pm

Funn wrote:Arriving in Stafford with Ladylizzy and Moose, Funn gets settled into the barracks. While it is still early, I am walking around town to get acquainted with the layout of the city. Knocking on the door of Lynna and Arthur Loxley's flat, I am greeted by a servant. Please give my regards to the Lord and Lady Funn says as she presents a moderate basket of fruit from the fields of Birmingham. [RP] Arthur and Lynna's Flat Large_summer_fresh_fruit_basket_350
Funn then continues to walk the perimeter before stoping by the Stafford Inn for a pint to say hello to the garrison that is gathering as we await the formation of an army.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur and Lynna woke that morning with a faint knock on the door to their bedroom. *clunk, clunk* Arthur looked towards the door, and then got out of bed. He made his way over to the door opening it. He could see William impatiently knocking on the door, being held by the Nanny.

I'm sorry, Sir. She sighed. He would not stop crying until I brought him over..

It's ok. He smiled and offered his hands to the boy. He shook his head, speaking in tongue and hitting his hands against Arthur's. Arthur stepped to the side, exposing Lynna sitting up in bed. William looked at her, smiled, and began pushing forward as if he wanted to jump towards her.

I'll take him, he laughed. The boy began crying once he was in Arthur's arms. William.. I'm taking you to her. He was crying harder now, and Arthur didn't understand why. He sighed and finally brought the boy to Lynna. Once he was close enough, the boy leaped forward towards Lynna. Arthur had almost lost his balance with the boy's momentum.

The nanny mentioned that a fruit basket has arrived early that morning from a Lady Funn with a fruit basket. Oh.. how polite! At least now we will have a fresh breakfast. Can you have a servant bring us some fruit and juice. I don't think William wants to leave just yet. He looked back at the boy, cuddling into Lynna's chest.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:Lynna woke again when she heard a knock on the door Arthur had heard it as well and got up out of bed to answer it. She could hear the nanny speaking and William crying as she sat up against the head board of the bed. Arthur nearly lost his balance coming back to the bed with William wiggling in his arms trying to get on the bed crawling up to her quickly as soon as he was put down.

Lynna cuddled him into her kissing the top of his head, What's all that about my little man she said softly as he was still sobbing. She smiled at Arthur He probably got a little scared waking up in a strange place Love she said.

Did I hear that Lady Funn had dropped by Baby? she said as she patted the bed so that Arthur would come sit with her.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:After William reached his favorite person, he smushed into a big hug cuddle in Lynna's arms for reassurance that she wouldn't leave him again. It seems that he only wants to be with me when you aren't around, m'Love. He grinned at her, looking to William. The boy would not let go of Lynna, as if claiming her for himself, and gave Arthur a smug look.

Look at that! As if he were my competition with my own wife. Arthur blew a raspberry at the young boy before sitting next to Lynna. He shouldn't be scared of the apartment. He was wide awake when we got here last night. He had time to take everything in. As Arthur was going to slide closer to Lynna, William crawled out of her arms and between the pair, pushing Arthur away with his little hands with all his might. Arthur pretended to be pushed away, looking to Lynna and just laughing. See? He doesn't want me to be close to you! Arthur grabbed William's hands on his chest, and tugged him forward. William at first became scared with the tug, then sat back. His legs now driving into Arthur's legs, while his hands made their way to his face so that Arthur couldn't kiss Lynna.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:She laughed at Arthurs comments grinning at him as she moved onto her side watching the pair, You know he has the Tudor features Baby she was thinking aloud as she admired her husband, both he and Bridget were blessed with good looks and she really couldn't see much of Dari in William. His little hands moving over Arthurs face, she moved closer to them both kissing William on the cheek as she put her arm around them then sneaking a kiss from her husband.

So what are we going to do today? Maybe we could visit the market here and pick up some summer clothing or a toy or two to take home to Coventry. She brushed her hand over Williams head softly He will soon grow out of the clothes he has now.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Wed May 27, 2009 12:44 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur's hands held William's fists away from his face and kissed Lynna back tenderly. Mine! He grinned at Lynna and looked down to the boy. I know, I know.. I'm not supposed to tease him. And yes, Lady Funn did deliver us a fruit basket this morning. We should thank her the next time we see her.

Listening to Lynna's question, Arthur answered. A toy? I don't think William should get a toy. Look how possessive he is over you! He reached out to caress her cheek, and William crawled to intercept the intimate touch between the two. William felt Lynna's hand over his head and he sat down, scooting closer to Lynna, as if needing to protect her from Arthur. Arthur brought his hand to the bed, just below William's feet, keeping it there. He felt Lynna's hand meet his, and lace together. William didn't react the way Arthur would have expected. He just sat there, watching the two, fingers laced. Eventually, William slid down the bed to lay on his back, watching the two talk. He obviously could not understand, but just watching the interaction between the couple was significant. He'd never seen that between his own parents.. His own mother had delivered William on his own.. his father gone. A lock of Lynna's hair dangled from her face, and William was fascinated by it. He reached up from his position to grab the lock of hair, but his chubby little arms were not long enough. He tried lengthing his arm by arching his back, but still.. he was not able to.

We do need to get him some clothing. This material is too heavy for him. He won't be able to nap in it. Arthur moved his hand up to William's stomach to get his attention, but William was already preoccupied. He wanted to reach that lock of hair!
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Thu May 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Lynna wrote:Lynna was watching William as he seemed to be taking in the two talking, Yes we will Love, we will probably see her when we go near the Barracks later, that was a lovely thought indeed.

William seemed to be interested in her hair as he reached up towards it, she smiled at him and played with his little hand. I don't think he is possessive of me Love she laughed, as William kept getting between them she thought it was cute. You are teasing him Baby she smiled He will have to get used to having others around and not just his mommy she said as she caressed Arthurs cheek with Williams hand.

Wrapping her arm over the two of them again she said I love my little family and if we are going to make a day of it we better get cleaned up, have some of the delicious fruit for breakfast and head out she laughed again as she rolled back off the bed onto her feet Com'on you two race you to the table.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Thu May 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:As Lynna rolled off the bed, William rolled to his side and tried to grab her. Once she was standing at the side of the bed, William started to cry as if defeated.

[RP] Arthur and Lynna's Flat Crying-toddler

His little hands on the bed in front of him. He looked up to Lynna with his watery eyes and reached his hands out, still crying. Arthur watched the entire series of events that led to the boy crying. He looked to Lynna, See? He doesn't like me when you're around... He thinks you are leaving him.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:58 am

Lynna wrote:Lynna got back to the door and turned around just as William burst into tears , a pang of guilt came over her for upsetting him and she dropped her lip and went back to the bed Awwe come here she held her arms out to William as he crawled to the edge of the bed for her to lift him up. She looked at Arthur taking him in her arms she noticed Arthur was still standing on the other side of the bed. She held onto him tight and took off carefully, with one hand holding the back of his head she said but we can still win as she was moving quickly he laughed . They got to the table, We win! We win! she said smiling at William as she held him in front of her.

Just then nanny came out of the other room, Smiling she said Is everything alright M'lady.

Lynna just smiled back , Yes she looked lovingly at Arthur as he came to the table shaking his head and laughing Everything is just perfect.

She sat down at the table with William on her lap and started to place some breakfast on the plate in front of her which the servant had prepared.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Arthur_loxley wrote:William happily bounced on Lynna's lap, his hands hitting the table next to the plate. Lynna's plate was served fruit and William grabbed the first thing that he could reach and shoved it in his tiny mouth. The little grape made his cheeks puff out. William made a face as if the grapes were too tart.

[RP] Arthur and Lynna's Flat William_grapeface

Arthur kissed Lynna on the top of her head, before taking the seat in the next to her and William. He grabbed some fruit from the center serving plate. Arthur couldn't help but laugh at William's face after trying some fruit. It seems grapes are too bitter for him..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:She looked around William to see his face and laughed with Arthur, I think you are right Love, putting her hand on Arthurs as he sat at the table A learning experience to his taste she smiled.

Lynna took a piece of pear from the plate taking a bite the sweetness was delicious to her senses she held the rest of it in front of William who held her hand and took the pear into his mouth. He might find the pear nicer. She looked back over to Arthur who was tucking into the fare, Do you need to offer advise to the Captain today Love? she asked.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Aye. I will have to head to the town hall later. Kenrich will be waiting for me. He watched William bite into the pear. This one was more pleasant to his taste buds. He grabbed an apple and took a bite into it. I hope not to be gone too long. I want to spend time with you both.

What will you do while I'm gone today, Love? He looked to her while William was preoccupied with eating everything that Lynna was holding in her fingers. Arthur grabbed another piece of fruit and offered it to Lynna's mouth. Since he won't let you eat from your hands.. Arthur grinned. I'll feed you.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:That would be wonderful Love, we can take in the beautiful spring day together. She giggled as Arthur went to place a piece of fruit into her mouth listening to him finishing it before answering. Mmm that was nice Baby thank you. I am not sure, I would rather wait for your return before we venture down to the market, maybe William and I can just go to the bakery and pick up some bread and some nice treat and come back here to wait for you Love.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Aye, my love. We can definitely go and visit the local park with William. He will enjoy the outdoors. Maybe he'll get interested in the life of a military man with all the Guard members about town. He grinned. Arthur enjoyed the life of the military. It gave him a sense of purpose and duty that he had longed for when he was a teen.

Arthur got up after finishing breakfast, kissing his wife tenderly on the lips. William was too busy eating to push Arthur away from Lynna and Arthur definitely took advantage by leaving his kiss lingering on his wife's lips longer than usual around William. Mmmm.. Was all that Arthur could say. Great ending to a great breakfast. He caressed her cheek gently, looking into her eyes. I love you, he whispered to her. I'll be back soon. He kissed the top of William's head. See you later, William. He grinned, the boy not even phased with Arthur leaving as he was busy eating the food on Lynna's plate.

As Arthur walked towards the bedroom to get ready, he turned his head towards the pair. Why don't you two meet me at the park in a few hours? It may be better to go out than stay cooped up in here.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:She smiled at her husband as he spoke and enjoyed his breakfast, The park sounds wonderful we'll still stop at the bakery and pick up a treat before we make our way there then.

His lips aginst hers as he kissed her blushing a little at his comments, Arthur had a way of doing that to her one would think she would be used to it by now, she laughed placing her hand on his as he touched her warm cheek, I Love you too sweetheart she said as he went back to the bedroom.

Arthur was all ready to go when he came back out Wave goodbye to daddy she said as she put her hands on Williams sides but he was too busy eating to take much notice, she smiled at Arthur again, Bye Love and Oh please don't forget to thank Lady Funn for the basket if you see her at the barracks.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Just as Arthur was on his way out of the apartment, Lynna mentioned thanking Funn. He turned back and nodded. Aye, I will try to remember. You know I am forgetful. Maybe we can visit her later in case I do forget.. I have to go. I told Ken I would meet him about half an hour ago. He frowned and waved as he went out the door.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:00 am

Lynna wrote:She shook her head grinning at Arthur mentioning how forgetful he was and that he was running late Alright Love I will see you later at the park, blowing him a kiss just as he turned to head out the door.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:00 am

Lynna wrote:Lynna entered the room they were using as a nursery, nanny was in there tidying up with William on her hip she walked over to the dresser drawers. Nanny I am going to take William to the park and meet Arthur there later after he finishes at the Barracks. Do you think you could find me something among Williams clothes there suitable for the weather today and I will just go and get changed myself.

Yes M'lady, the young master is fast growing out of his clothes but I am sure he has something here still suitable, she smiled.

I was saying the same thing myself this morning nanny, is why I thought Arthur and I might venture to the market later and have a look but I would love you to take some time yourself while we are gone and maybe you could look as well? She asked. You would have more experience than both of us to know what is suitable and the sizes.

Of course M'Lady I would love to buy some clothes for Master William, she was beaming now at the opportunity.

Wonderful! Said Lynna, she kissed William on the cheek as she passed him over I'll go get changed and we will be on our way.

Lynna went back to the bedroom to change it didn't take her too long before she was ready to go. She rumaged through her things looking for another purse she had as she placed some money in there for nanny to do some shopping.

Entering the nursery again she looked at William All ready to go then sweetie she said as she picked him up. Thank you nanny she said as she passed the purse to her,Please use it all if you find suitable articles of clothing she smiled.

I'm looking forward to it M'lady she grinned as she accepted the purse.

Good Lynna smiled then take your time there is no rush and we will see you later on this afternoon. She bounced William on her hip and went to gather a bag which held some things for William's needs before leaving the flat.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:09 pm

Lynna wrote:Arthur, Lynna and William made their way back to the flat. Nanny was already back from the markets beaming and eager to show off the new clothes she bought for young William.

They had a wonderful day and were looking forward to an early night so they could all head onto Lichfield to meet up with Moose and Lizzy before the journey home to Coventry.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Deekay wrote:Deekay noticed that Arthur had a flat in Stafford

He left a small note

[rp]
Dear Arthur
I thought I should call in case you were in town.
I've left some honey biscuits for your family
Sorry to miss you
Deekay
[/rp]
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Upon arriving in Stafford, the servants had notified him that a Sir Deekay had left a gift of honey biscuits for the family's enjoyment. He smiled, turning to Lynna who was holding William, and told her that they needed to send him a thank you note. She nodded and agreed that she would send out the letter later that evening when William was put down for the night. He nodded and kissed her gently on the lips, muttering how he would miss her when he went North to escort a Lady to Cumberland. They had discussed his reasons for handling this escort, and promised to write each other while gone.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Lynna wrote:Oh! Honey biscuits Mmmm what a treat she smiled and said as Arthur had told her of the gift, her mouth watered at the thought it had been so long since she had tasted a good batch of honey biscuits her thoughts flowed for a moment as she remembered her long departed brother Braizor who kept bees as a hobby and always supplied the family with honey and goods made from beeswax. That is a lovely gesture Sweetheart.
As Arthur mentioned his trip to Cumberland, It is nearly time for you to depart on your escort to Cumberland she feigned pouting at the thought but really was sad inside, she was going to miss her husband terribly while he was gone. She returned his kiss, lingering on his lips before kissing his cheek softly and whispering in his ear, I hope you do write Love while you are gone.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Lynna wrote:A few days have passed since they arrived back in Stafford....

As she was in the bed chamber changing Lynna saw Arthurs bag ready for his trip sitting on the chair nearby, she smiled to herself and went over to the dresser taking out her writing set. Leaning on the dresser to be quick she wrote,

[RP] Arthur and Lynna's Flat Hubbys-note
She finished her note, blowing on it hurriedly before folding it and placing it between the top items in his bag, hoping he would see it the first night. She went back out to check in on Nanny and William before returning to bed. Arthur was still sitting at the table finalising his documents before the morning. They are both asleep Love she said as she put out a few of the candles. Moving over to Arthur she placed her hands lightly on his shoulders bending down to his cheek kissing him softly, You have an early start Love don't be too late.
Back in the bedroom she climbed under the covers, snuggling down. It wasn't long before Arthur came in getting ready for bed, as he got into bed she snuggled in closely to his side ...
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next