Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Travel Adventures of Lynna and Arthur

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[RP] Travel Adventures of Lynna and Arthur - Page 2 Empty Re: [RP] Travel Adventures of Lynna and Arthur

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:55 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Steak and eggs... Steak and eggs... he kept repeating it to convince himself if he wanted to try it. Steak and eggs... I want.... he paused for a second. Crepes and strawberries! I'm in the mood for something light.

She wrapped her arms around his neck giving him a third option. He swayed side to side, with his hands on her hips, trying to decide... Hmm... I don't really... want to prepare dinner tonight. I can teach you how to fish tomorrow and we can make a day of it. He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her tenderly. He just wanted to spend a quiet evening with his love, and maybe meet a few of the locals. It had been such a long time since he had spent much time socializing due to his other duties and responsibilities.

To the Hawthorn and Ghost!
He said, she dropped from him and pouted. He kissed her again saying against her lips, the sooner we eat.. the sooner we can take that walk on the beach. He smiled knowing she loved the beach.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Travel Adventures of Lynna and Arthur - Page 2 Empty Re: [RP] Travel Adventures of Lynna and Arthur

Lynna wrote:She listened to him deciding on what he wanted to do when he eventually said Crepes and strawberries.
Perfect she said Crepes and strawberries it is! thinking the quicker they eat the sooner they can be alone, she loved being in his arms. He kissed her lips after saying they would go fishing tomorrow making a day of it. We could take a picnic with us when we go fishing then Love.

On deciding they would go back to the last Tavern they passed, she reluctantly took her arms from around his neck as he kissed her again, speaking of that walk along the beach though made her beam. Pulling the shawl back around her shoulders she tucked herself under his arm into his side as they made the short walk back.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:He pulled her closer to his side as they had decided to go to the tavern they'd just passed. It was cold and he knew her shawl would not keep her warm enough; his body was bigger than hers and could warm her up much faster.

As they entered the tavern, they sat down and ordered two Crepes with fresh strawberries and some ale. Arthur wasn't one to drink very often but he did like to enjoy an ale with dinner. As they ate dinner, they discussed their day tomorrow.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:56 pm

Lynna wrote:They were having a wonderful evening at the tavern talking about the next day over dinner, speaking to some of the locals, Arthur had some ideas for the University that he shared with Lia the Chester rector who was also the Mayor of Holywell.

After sharing some food, ale and wonderful company they left the Tavern and headed towards the beach their arms around each others waist as they strolled along. It's been a wonderful evening Love she said as she looked up to him smiling, do you think there is enough light left for that walk? She raised her eyebrows in hope as she asked.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:56 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:It had been a rather quiet dinner. They'd stayed long after their dinner to chat with some of the locals. He had met Lia, the Chester University Rector and mayor of Holywell. He had met a few craftsman who were about to start taking some classes at the University: Tazatron, Sheon, Snowlynx. He'd even met a fellow student from the University and English Coalition former member: Ghostwriter.

They had a grand time chatting about University classes and areas of study. Arthur had managed to find that most of those in the tavern were either aspiring doctors or military consultants. It was odd, but that was the exact relationship he had with Lynna. He was the military consultant, and she was to be a doctor. She hadn't yet finished her studies, nor had he. In fact, he had just started his studies three weeks prior and was well on his way to completing his army studies. He had spoken to Lia about helping to organize Chester University and even sent out letters to all Chester students and potential students on her behalf to get a flood flowing into the University. He didn't want others to fill spots in classes, but Lia was desperately in search of some teachers. He had made a note that all students who were knowledgeable in skills seek out Lia to spread their knowledge. Hopefully, his letter would work and inspire more to seek out Chester University.

Poor Sheon.. she had spent most of the night running in and out of the tavern! He thought she was looking for someone.. but he wasn't sure. He kept welcoming her back to the tavern with each return, and he knows he must have said it at least 10 times! Tazatron had received the University letter he had sent, and came in to spend some time with the locals. They chatted about craftsman not being allowed to take classes, and Arthur explained that as a craftsman it would be easier to focus on basic foundations of whichever area of study they wished to focus on. Tazatron was excited and wanted to become a surgeon! Arthur thought he had found another doctor for when the Tudor Hospital was to open in the future.

After spending some time with the locals, Arthur and Lynna excused themselves. They had planned to take a walk along the beach and he didn't want it getting too late. They made their way down the dock to the beach, and strolled along quietly admiring the fresh air, listening to the waves crash against the shore, and the sea gulls vying for food amongst each other. Arthur pointed it out to her:
Look! Look, sweetheart.

[RP] Travel Adventures of Lynna and Arthur - Page 2 Holywell_seagulls

After pointing it out, the natural light seemed to dwindle quickly and Lynna asked him if there was enough sun for the walk. He nodded, held her tight to his side, We have plenty of light, love.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:57 pm

Lynna wrote:She looked over to where Arthur was pointing, Awwe, look Baby that one only has one leg she said when she noticed one closer to them, or is it tucked up? She wondered inquisitively.There seems to be a variety of sea birds here. The fresh air was lovely, chilly though she thought as she stayed close to Arthur's side. Maybe we'll bring some extra bread with us tomorrow, to give them a little extra, not always a good idea though she giggled they are scavengers and always want more once you do that.

They stopped for a moment to watch the waves, it was lovely to be by the sea again she loved the water, she tugged a little on his arm so he would look her way finding his lips to kiss him tenderly before they continued with their walk.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:No no, baby. Look, it's just perfectly symmetrical to his other leg. Look.. He moved them to the side and pointed at the seagull listening to her talk about the scavenger birds. He raised his brow, If they attack you for food.... I don't want to hear it later! That is just asking for trouble. He laughed imagining her being chased by a group of seagulls for food.

He felt her tug at his arm for attention, and he turned towards her. He felt her lips press softly against his, and he cupped her cheek, smiling as they parted. I love you.

The two continued their walk along the beach, and he got antsy. He wanted to feel the water on his toes. He stopped, and took off his boots. He started walking towards the water, and he urged Lynna to join him. Come baby! Let's test the water.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:Oh yes i see it now,as he pointed out her one legged seagull had in fact two legs well thats good she smiled. Maybe it's not a good idea to bring food for them if you are going to leave me to fend for myself she giggled or we could always throw it and run?

As their lips parted I love you too Baby she replied. She felt her cheeks flush as he always made her feel warm inside but she knew she was blushing.

Continuing on their walk Arthur stopped and took off his boots, she sat down on the sand taking off her shoes she wrapped her arms around her knees just watching him for a moment smiling when he yelled out
Arthur wrote:Come baby! Let's test the water
She stood up and ran a little to catch up to him You know it's going to be freezing Love you sure you want to do this?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Just our feet! He took her hands in his and pulled her until the water was ankle deep. It is cold! He shivered but it felt good against his feet and he bent down to splash some water at her.

After splashing her, he turned and ran slightly away from her since she was surprised he would do that! He was laughing so hard, he bent over to take a breath and continued laughing.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Lynna wrote:As she got near he pulled her into the shallows as the tide flowed in and out It is cold Love she said as she shivered a little and noticed he was feeling the same. She was going to move in close to him when Arthur bent down and splashed some water at her. Oh my Jah ! Arthur ! she yelled shocked as he chuckled and ran off out of her reach leaving her there now wet and cold.

He was bent over laughing and she couldn't help but laugh as well, You know you're going to have to make up to me now she called out as he kept laughing.

She ran up towards him and he stood up straight, she thinks this was some kind of dominant stance he was showing so she would change her mind about running at him, it didn't stop her though as she grabbed at her shawl falling from her shoulders she ran up jumping at him so he would have to catch her.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:He was laughing sooo hard that he couldn't breathe. Her reaction was priceless. He heard her call out his name and that made him laugh even harder.

Make it up? Nahhhhh.. He teased her. She started running towards him, and he stood straight up hoping to intimidate her. It didn't work, she continued running towards him and with a leap she was going straight for him.

His mouth opened wide at the shock, it wasn't something he expected. He caught her and fell back into the shallows of the water. A big wave crashing over their bodies and he turned his face to spit the water out from his mouth. He was laughing again and holding her in his arms while laying in the shallows. The waves continued to crash against their bodies, and he lifted her up to avoid her being hit with them in the face.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:As she jumped up on him he lost his balance and they both fell back into the water, just as a wave came crashing over them, they were really in a predicament as they tried to sit up wiping the water from their faces between laughing and getting washed over by yet more waves each time getting sucked out a bit further. They eventually managed to get out of the water spluttering a bit as they were still laughing.

She leant over a little exhausted mainly because of the laughing while trying to stand and get out of the water as he held an arm around her waist.

She stood up straight her hand across her stomach, catching her breath she managed to giggle a little and say I hope there is plenty of firewood Love as her body settled down a bit she started shivering again she looked around for her shawl which seems to have gone, she moved in close to him I think my shawl has gone out to sea Love she laughed and said it doesn't matter I'ts just so cold now brrrrrrr exaggerating how cold she was
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:He was dripping wet when they finally managed to get out of the water and back on the beach. Her saw her shivering and wrapped his arms tight around her hoping they could heat each other up.

I'll buy you a new shawl, sweetie. I hope it wasn't a special one. He looked out to the ocean and could see it in the distance since it was brightly colored. I could go get it for you... he looked out in the distance, then back to her. Want me to?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:Arthur wrapped his arms tightly around her, he asked about the shawl, her teeth chattering now as she said n-n-noo L-l-ove not a-a sp- sp-ecial one. She held onto him tightly, she didn't want him to go back into the water, th-there will be o-o-oth-thers at th-the mar-ket.

They held each other for while longer before heading back to the cottage, luckily it wasn't too far away.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Upon getting back to the cottage, Arthur watched Lynna make her way inside while he was picking up some logs to start a fire. He was cold as well, but he was able to bare it easier. After making a few trips, he stocked up the logs inside the cottage to keep the fire fresh throughout the night. He saw Lynna had changed into a pair of dry clothing while he remained in his wet trousers and shirt.

He kneeled in front of the fireplace and placed a few logs to begin the fire. After doing so, he placed his hands in front of the fire to warm himself up. He felt Lynna come up behind him, muttering something about his clothes. He couldn't hear her, but did feel her hands lift his wet shirt up off his body. He was laughing a bit, as she stood up behind him and took of his shirt. She took the shirt, wrung the excess water off it in a bucket, and placed it on a rack nearby to dry out. She was looking at him shirtless, while he sat down and laid back on his elbows watching her take care of him. She had decided to be a doctor and didn't want him catching bronchitis.. at least that was his logical explanation. She was concentrating heavily on that topic in her recent study, and he knew she was definitely learning a lot. He looked down at his trousers, completely wet as well, and then turned his eyes towards her. He wondered if she would come remove his trousers as well.. or ask him to do it!
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:She opened her eyes as the light streamed through the window, looking over at where Arthur's shirt and trousers and her dress have been drying over night near the fire, which had burned down to just glowing embers. She lifted her head from his chest and gazed up at her husband still sleeping smiling as she touched his hand that rested around her. Tilting her head up she trailed soft kisses along his jaw, her hand reaching up to lightly caress his neck, he started to stir, his head falling to the side facing her she kissed his lips.

I'ts morning Love she said as his eyes opened to look at her. She smiled at him, studying his face don't forget you have to teach today before we can go fishing. She giggled softly remembering the evening before, I don't know if it's safe to go back near the water with you now!
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:59 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:He wasn't really awake when she started talking. He just nodded his head in agreement as he heard fishing and figured he would ask her later what she said completely. He pulled her tighter to his side, kissing her lips softly.

... Fishing today? He had to go buy a boat from the shack at the end of the beach. He could see the sun shining in through the windows and knew it would be the perfect day for fishing. He turned away from the window because of the bright sun beams, and faced her. How early are we going fishing? I think I'm supposed to teach today... but I can't remember. He slid closer to her, kissing her neck.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:22 pm

Lynna wrote:She moaned softly as he kissed her neck, her hand lightly moving over his bare shoulder, her eyes closing dreamily as she warms to his touch. Hmm oh yes fishing she says bringing her eyes back to him smiling before she lets the moment take hold Maybe after teaching Baby? You are meant to today. I am not sure what time is best to fish maybe we should have go up earlier or later in the day she giggled again I am by no means a fishing expert, I really have no idea.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:23 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Hearing her moan, he grinned and stopped kissing her neck. He wanted to tease her but not now. They had made plans to go fishing and he was meant to teach at the University.

He got up from the floor, and stretched reaching his arms up above his head. He offered his hands to her to lift her up towards him.
I think I should head to the University now and teach; then when I get back in a few hours, we can go fishing.

He kissed her, then went to their bedroom to change. He put on a fresh trousers, and a shirt. He sat on the bed, and placed his hose and boots on as well. After finishing getting ready, he saw Lynna standing at the doorway pouting. He didn't dare look up to her eyes. Don't look at me like that.. you know I'm supposed to teach.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:Her mouth dropped when he got up as she pretended to sulk, she watched him stretch admiring his form which did bring a little grin to her face which she thinks he was ignoring. He offered her his hand as she took it he pulled her up towards him saying he will go teach first then they can go fishing. Alright Love she said as he kissed her she wrapped her arms around his neck before letting him go to get changed.

She stood at the door pouting again as he told her not to look at him that way, In what way Love? She asked knowing full well what he meant. Ok ok i'll behave and stop sulking she grinned just hurry and go so you can come back sooner I am going to missssss you! she laughed a little wrapping her arms around his neck pressing her body tight against his she kissed his lips again saying Have a good day teaching Love I'll be waiting.....
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:He barely had time to put his foot down on the ground when she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed against him. I'm gonna miss you too, sweetie. But, it won't be a long lecture. I hope the class is attentive.. it will let me finish up quicker. He kissed her tenderly, caressing her cheek. She wished him a good day at the University, and he headed out of the cottage door.

He rode to the University upon his horse, TraX, to make the trip quicker. Upon arriving, he had spoken with Lia that he was here. She accepted his lesson, and within an hour, he had a full class:

21-02-2009 16:23 : Lavea has registered to listen to your lesson and has paid you 10.00 pounds.
21-02-2009 16:00 : Thehackman has registered to listen to your lesson and has paid you 10.00 pounds.
21-02-2009 15:54 : Nikcastellan has registered to listen to your lesson and has paid you 10.00 pounds.
21-02-2009 15:50 : Andreikilla has registered to listen to your lesson and has paid you 10.00 pounds.
21-02-2009 15:35 : Lynna has registered to listen to your lesson and has paid you 10.00 pounds.
21-02-2009 15:13 : The rector accepted your lesson.

A few hours later, Gov't institutions lesson was complete and the students seemed to be knowledgeable about the subject. He had seen Lynna in his class, and was laughing inwardly. She probably missed me so much that she attended my class, he thought. She made him grin and distracted a few times throughout the class, and he hoped no one else had noticed.

Upon leaving the classroom, he came up behind her and wrapped his arm around her waist. Fishing now? He laughed and kissed her temple. You couldn't wait for me? He teased her. At least.. was my class interesting?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:24 pm

Lynna wrote:As soon as Arthur had left the cottage Lynna quickly got dressed and made her way to the University. She saw TraX and tethered Pyritis next to him , giving her neck a firm pat of appreciation and Trax a pat , before making her way to the classroom. As she entered she slipped into a seat near the back biting her lip trying not to smile as Arthur noticed her, she felt her cheeks flush as she wondered what he was thinking, she didn't tell him that she had made arrangements to take the class today though they had talked about taking each others classes, she wanted to surprise him.

She wasn't sure how she would go retaining all the information, as well as learning for her own studies, with a teacher that distracted her for obvious reasons. She would have to wait until tomorrow to see how she went.

After the lesson had finished he came up behind her wrapping his arm around her waist Fishing now? She laughed with him as he kissed her temple Yes fishing she grinned and No Love I couldn't wait so followed you in I hope you don't mind her cheeks flushing again she felt a little embaressed but she loved her husband and didn't want to spend any time with out him on their honeymoon if she could avoid it. I must say it was interesting Baby, you did very well Love, she smiled proudly at him.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:He lifted Lynna up to her horse, then got on his. We need to buy a few things at the market first. And I have to buy a boat as well.

He and Lynna rode side by side talking about everything.. She'd asked him a few questions pertaining to his SGI class and he tried to explain it to her in a different way. When they finally reached the market, he got off his horse and told Lynna to wait for a bit while he got everything.

Arthur made his way around the stalls looking for the best price of boats. He looked at the craftsmanship as well, didn't want the boat bottom to have any holes. After inspecting the boats available, he finally chose one. He made arrangements for the merchant to deliver it to the lake for an added fee.

After choosing a boat, he gathered some materials for their fishing expedition: fishing rods, worms, hooks, two knives (in case one broke!). He bought everything and then made his way back to Lynna. Everything had been wrapped up in a pack ready to mount on the back of his horse. He tightened the pack on the back, and then mounted.

They headed down the road to the lake where the boat was waiting for them.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:They made their way to the market after class, riding along the road talking about the class, Arthur giving her a few extra tips about what she should be studying and take particular notice of. That helps alot Love, there are some advantages with being with the teacher she laughed looking at him innocently before giving him a wink. He gave her a smirk as they reached the market, giving her the reins to TraX to hold while he went and saw to the needs of the day.

Oh my she said as Arthur came back from the market, Doesn't look like you have forgotten anything Love, looking at the size of that package, she smiled and giggled a little as Arthur was always so well organised it was rare for him to not have everything needed no matter what it was for.

Sooooo, where do we head to now Love? She asked excitedly.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:To the Lake! He pointed towards the lake, and rode down the path. It took a while to get there as they were deep within the city for the University.

Once there, he unmounted his horse and helped Lynna as well. His body pressed firmly against hers as she came down and upon hitting the ground, he kissed her deeply.
I don't think I have kissed you in a while, he said. So making up for lost kisses. He took the reins of the horses after helping her down and led them to a nearby tree where he tied them to. They had plenty of food in the area, so they would be fine while Lynna and he were fishing.

Arthur got the package from the back of his horse and brought it to the shore bank.
This lake runs into the ocean we were at last night, baby. Look, there.

[RP] Travel Adventures of Lynna and Arthur - Page 2 California-lake-tahoe

He was unpacking the fishing rods and setting them up and placing them in the boat. He looked at one of the rods, then back at Lynna. You never been fishing right? He took a rod, and handed it to her. Be careful now. He stood behind her, his hands over hers. This is how you cast the line.. He swung her arm back and then quickly cast it forward. Like that, baby. There is a hook on the end, which when we get out on the lake, I'll put some bait on the end for you. Then you sit there.. holding the rod.. till you feel a tug or two. He didn't go completely in detail because he knew she would have to learn from experience. It wasn't something he could explain.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next