Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Bedsheets, Blood and Burial

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[RP] Bedsheets, Blood and Burial - Page 4 Empty Re: [RP] Bedsheets, Blood and Burial

Post  Tasite Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:41 pm

Myxti wrote:Sitting in the back, Myxti had zoned out. Too many of her loved ones were gone. With the seating of the Aayla near, Myxti snapped out of it. She looked over as the others sat down. She offered a brief respectful smile and kicked herself for not bringing some sort of weapon. It was a horrible feeling to think that she might need one at a funeral, but this was England. Better safe than sorry.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Bedsheets, Blood and Burial - Page 4 Empty Re: [RP] Bedsheets, Blood and Burial

Aayla wrote:Aayla's crystal blue eyes caught the English woman looking in her parties direction, and she could not help the rather amused smirk that spread across her lips. She gave the woman respect for being the first of the lot to dare look their way (apart from Tasite of course) but the smile was forced, and Aayla could not help but laugh softly. "Bloody English.." she muttered under her breath, the Irish lilt strong enough to all but mask her words.

Leaning back she pulled a dagger from a hidden sheath in her bodice and took to spinning it in her hand out of boredom, with any luck this show would be over soon and she could get back to the business of killing... overwhelmed with her boredom she yawned before looking up at the ceiling and contemplating killing Aasha for dragging her along to this.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Wolfen wrote:Looking around and watching the people come in, take their seats. Seeing the looks passing between some of them. Some looks plainly hurt by the passing, or by passings in general. Then seeing the passing look between the women sitting next to my cousin Asha and the one next to her playing with a blade. Frowning and thinking that I need to keep an eye on them, if not for Tas's sake then for Nova's peace atleast. Scowing a little at the women before turning my gaze away to look around again thinking i'm glad I always wear a sword.

After looking around the chapel, I decide to change my seat and sit near Tas. She's had enough sadness and not knowing what happened to Nova, not knowing if it was just him someone was after or if others in the family are targeted. alking back over to Tas and looking t the person next to her,
Budge over you, i'm sitting next to my cousin! Pushing myself down between them next to Tas. Hello Tas, again. I was thinking maybe, it would be good for me to be here next to you incase you needed a big shoulder to lean on. besides, everyone knows we Scottish are good at comforting family. Taking her hand and being sure it's a gentle squeeze I give it.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Aasha wrote:Something like relief crossed her face when Aayla handed her the flask. Aasha took a deep drink, closing her eyes and pretending for just a minute that she was far away from this blasted funeral, and not in a chapel. Obli's voice pulled her out of that illusion swiftly.

Aasha shook her head. Obli was daft, no matter how she felt about him. He was proving it even now, saying she looked amazing. He knew they didn't make the dress for her, just fixed it so it would fit right after they had picked it out. Now I knows wha' a damn dandy feels likes. The purd'es' wha'? Aasha glared at Obli, totally missing the look that passed between Aayla and Myxti. If'n yer wantin' a lady...; she hissed, rage sharpening her words. ..ya ken be pickin' one ou' here, bu' dun be 'xpectin' me to be one.

Thinking them hurt, telling Obli aloud to pick a lady instead of her made her heart feel like it was being forcibly removed from her chest with a dull knife. There were too many here and she couldn't leave and still be her for Tas, so she sat miserably between Obli and Aayla, wishing the blasted funeral would start already so it could end.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Tasite wrote:Tas nerves where getting fried to a point she wanted to run for home when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Tas, i'm here if you need anything at all ok. Just ask and if it's in my power i'll do it for you. Tas knew that voice, it was someone she'd heard most of her time in Wiltshire with Nova. Tas couldn't help but smile as she touched Wolfen's hand. Thank you for coming Wolfen.

After a few minutes Wolfen return. Hello Tas, again. I was thinking maybe, it would be good for me to be here next to you incase you needed a big shoulder to lean on. besides, everyone knows we Scottish are good at comforting family. Tas smiled at his words. Wolfen, you're always a comfort to your family hon. Just let me know when this gets too hard for you. I will understand if you must leave, she says as she moves to make room for him to have a seat.

Victorious wrote:Vicky took Dillion's hand not out of her need but for Dillion's need because he was at a funeral that he was not sure he remembered who Nova was. He was with all these people and had no memory. She felt sorrow for his confusion besides the sorrow she felt for her brother. I'm here if you need me Dillion. No matter what you have to do to find your father, I will be here for you.

She whispered to Tas, "I love you and always will. I know you have lots of people here to console you but whenever you need to talk later, please don't hesitate to call for me."

Hello Wolfen, I don't know if you remember me but I'm Victorious and I have been away a long time and have been in the castle just a short time. Thank you for coming for my sister. She sure could use another shoulder to lean on.

Wolfen wrote:
Hello Wolfen, I don't know if you remember me but I'm Victorious and I have been away a long time and have been in the castle just a short time. Thank you for coming for my sister. She sure could use another shoulder to lean on.

Looking up at the new comer and giving a polite smile and nod. It's been entirely to long Victorious. I'm glad to to see your back. Tas does need her family near for sure. Please, sit with us won't you?

Tas, no matter how hard it is to attend yet another funeral, I won't leave you here when you have need of me around. I'm here for the long haul. I could kill your brother for putting you through this if he wasn't already dead that is.
Pulling out my flask and passing it to Tas, Just a drink or two Tas, just to calm yourself a bit ok.

Gawain59 wrote:Gawain had spent some time talking with Arthur, and now Arthur had indicated to him that he could now begin the service. Gawain solemnly walked towards the altar and bows before it before turning to address those gathered in the chapel.

“Please stand. In the midst of life we are in death; from whom can we seek help? From you alone, O Jah, who by our sins are justly angered. Holy Jah, Holy and Mighty, Holy and Merciful One, deliver us not into the bitterness of eternal death. Jah you know the secrets of our hearts; shut not your ears to our prayers, but spare us, O Jah. O worthy and eternal Judge, do not let the pains of death turn us away from you at our last hour.

May Jah be with us always. Let us pray.

O Jah, God of grace and glory, we remember before you this day our friend and loved family member, Novaphoenix Tudor.

We thank you for giving him to us, his family and friends, to know and to love as a companion on our earthly pilgrimage. In your boundless compassion, console us who mourn. Give us faith to see in death the gate of eternal life, so that in quiet confidence we may continue our course on earth, until, by your call, we are reunited with you and those who have gone on home before us. Amen.

Please be seated.

I wish to welcome all who have come on this most solemn of days as we say our final goodbyes to our dear friend and loved family member. For today’s service, anyone who wishes to speak are invited to say a few words.

After this I will read a few of passages from the Book of Virtues. We will then stand together and recite the Aristotelian Creed. After the Creed we shall reflect upon a few prayers in memory of Nova.

Now I invite anyone to come forth and say a few words in remembrance of Nova's life."

Gawain then takes a seat to wait for a while.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:42 am

--Lars wrote:Knowing how my boss hates these things, I figure that Wolfen and the others could use a bit of a cheering up and a send off too for his cousin. I'd much rather be out hunting down whomever did this instead but i' m gonna do what I can so the boss won't get into one of his moods. He's been to to many of these things already. Moving up to the outside of the chaple with a small wagon and a few casks of whiskey and a couple of ale so we can send his cousin off in the right way. Tome to celebrate not mourn, his cousin is off on another adventure in Vahalla or whatever these people call the afterlife.

Looking in a window and shaking my head as I turn away while the priest calls for everyone to stand for a prayer. I saw the look on the bosses face, yep he's gonna want a drink after that, seeing how it took the Lady Tasite to get him to stand up by pulling his arm. Yea, he's tense alright, squeezing the hilt of his sword. Knocking the plug from the cask and putting the spout in, of course I have to try it out first. Shaking my head again, yea these people are so uptight they could squeeze diamonds from coals if the blew wind.

Standing there leaning against teh wagon with mug in hand, all of a sudden it jerks and a loud thump. turning quickly and seeing the bosses big wolf Tucker making himself comfortable laying ontop of the casks. Turning back and leaning again taking a big drink as my mind waunders to the day of our arrival and meeting a short lass that has some guts. chuckling to myself as I think of the arrow flying at the boss and our arrows flying at the roof, me running into the castle and then running smake into her. Furious at first, but now that I think of it,.... smiling as the thoughts of it and things flow through my head as I wait for them to finish up in there and pour another drink.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:Tas took the flask from Wolfen and took several big drinks before handing it back. Thanks I needed that she said as small hiccups come out. Giggling.. Excuse me she said as she watched Gawain address them. “Please stand" Looking over at wolfen Tas noticed his face. Placing her small hand on his arm she starts pulling. I know you don't like churches and I understand you would rather have your limb removed then be here but you can stand and drink at the same time. Brushing down the front of her dress with one hand and holding Wolfen's arm with the other she listened to Gawain as he spoke.

"Now I invite anyone to come forth and say a few words in remembrance of Nova's life." Are you kidding me? He wants us to talk about Nova.. I'm going to need a drink for this. Reaching over Tas took Wolfen's flask out of his pocket and swung half of it down before placing it back. Tas patted Wolfen's pocket and smiled.. Thanks. After that drink and a few deep breaths Tas stepped forward. Thank you Gawain I'll speak.

Looking out at everyone Tas wished she had that flask again.

I want to thank you all for being here with me today. Nova was my older brother and he would protect his family above all else. Some of you know he was such a character. He knew how to be serious at times but more so he loved to joke around. He could be very immature at times but that’s just because he was still a child inside a young man’s body. He loved this hat our father give him and for the life of me I don't know why when its ugly, worn and tattered... but he loved it and now I got it all balled up. He would kill me if he could see this thing. Looking back at everyone she tried to smile. Let’s just be thankful for all the special moments we had with him. And with that, I hope he will continue to live on within our hearts and minds. Tas headed back to her seat and missed the first step and down she went landing in Gawain's lap. That wasn't suppose to happen she said loudly sitting upright in his lap. Noticing his faceTas removed herself and went back to her seat. Apologies Gawain... Please continue.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Aayla wrote:Up down, down up, up down... this is why she never went to blasted church! If they didn't keep you on your knees, they had you hopping around like bloody frogs. Aayla decided she was going to hell in a hand-basket anyway so she stayed stubbornly seated, one leg still maintaining vigil on the seat next to her. Its not as though anyone would actually dare think of sitting there, heck most of these fish-bellies refused to even acknowledge she was even there. That brought a chuckle to her lips, and she did her best to hide it behind a false cough. Blood and ashes why was she here again? She looked to the door, hoping that it might just open and she could slip out before anyone had a mind to stop her. She could be comforting... from outside... you know... stabbing a tree or some such. So her eyes kept sharp focus on that most holy of exits, and she stopped paying attention to what was going on.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:43 am

Wolfen wrote:Taking Tas's hand as she approaches her seat and help her sit steadily as I chuckle quietly. Leaning over to whisper to her,Really cousin, I thought you could hold your drink more than that. I must admit, it made this day better so far. Do ye have anything else planned for us this day? Chuckling again as I lift my flask out, give it a little shake and a drink before passing it back to her. This promises to be a special day indeed if this keeps happening. I wonder how the priest feels about that little mishap. Trying to control an outright burst of laughter by looking around at the others to see what their reaction would be.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:Taking Wolfen’s hand as Tas quickly took her seat. Really cousin, I thought you could hold your drink more than that. I must admit, it made this day better so far. Do ye have anything else planned for us this day? Crinkling her nose at Wolfen I can hold my drink and you know that. I'm just not sure what happened, it's like my feet didn't want to move. Planned... what I got planned is to stay seated and pray that Gawain and Arthur aren't in shock. But I have to say that Priest really smelled nice she said with a soft giggle.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur stood straight up just as his aunt landed in Gawain's lap. She ventured to her seat, somewhat dizzy, and he made his way to the front. He gave his aunt a stern look, smelling the faint of alcohol on her breath as she passed him to get to her seat. Uhh.. I will speak about my uncle. He patted Gawain on the shoulder as he passed him, hoping he wouldn't speak about his aunt's behavior in public.

My uncle was a laid-back person who enjoyed his drink. Obviously, his sister carries that trait, he joked amongst those who were at the memorial service. He was always one to be the life of the party.. he was late to the party, but the last to leave. Reminds me of one time where he woke up in a haystack... Arthur shuddered noticeably. Let's just say he was more careful in choosing his drinking buddies after that situation...

As my aunt pointed out, my uncle loved the hat given to him by his father. It carried a special meaning to him, and while he may not be here physically, Arthur hinted at the lack of a casket, he remains here in spirit. Now and always.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:Tas wanted to act like a brat when Arthur give her a stern look but she knew he was right in some ways. She could not think what was wrong. She drank more than this before so why was this different? Watching as Arthur spoke, the room gave a spin or two then she decided it was time for some fresh air.

Tapping Wolfen’s arm and smiling; I think I need some fresh air be right back she said after standing and moving towards the doors. Tas was headed towards the door when she saw Aayla and Myxti sitting in the back. Feeling the need to sit she stumbles into Aayla’s lap. Wonderful to see you again Aayla even if it is for Nova’s funeral I'm happy you're here and she gives her a big hug. Thank you for coming with Aayla. Oopies I'm still in your lap as she move to sit in between her and Myxti... Beautiful dress now what are my manners Aayla this is my beautiful cousin Myxti; Myxti this is Aayla a dear and sweet friend. She’s come a long way to be here. My stupid stupid brother had to go and get killed and miss a beautiful woman. Tas hadn't realize she had gotten loud but she did realize she was in tears again and angry at Nova for leaving her. Here you take this and she handed Aayla Nova's hat still in a ball or so it looked like it was to her.

Stand Tas composed herself; Sorry everyone this is harder that I thought it would be. I'll just be quiet now as she headed back to her seat near Wolfen and sat down. Please continue don't mind me.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:44 am

Victorious wrote:As Vicky watches her sister make the life of the funeral, she quietly chuckles in disbelief. She couldn't keep it in. It was too funny and she fell on Gawain too of all people. She kind of felt bad for her because she knew she was trying so hard to hold it all together and taking that drink just let everything loose I guess.

She watched her sister fall on her friend and knew she just needed to get home in her own room. This was just too much for her. I know Arthur was being head of the family but I wished he would have given her some slack. After all this was her brother and I really think she was mourning her husband all over again plus her brother.

As Tas gets back to her seat next to her and Wolfen, she gives her a hug and whispers it will be alright sis.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:44 am

Aayla wrote:Were it anyone other than Tasite, it would have been very likely that they'd be wearing a very special second smile for plopping so quickly onto Aayla's lap. But as it -was- in point of fact Tasite, who Aayla could no more hurt than her own brother or Aasha she bore the girls giddy weight with a stoic smile. The introduction caught her off guard, casting a glance at the woman in question she was struck with the dimmest wonder that she ought to know that name somewhere... alas the babbling Tas didn't allow for a depth of contemplation on the subject.

It seemed each time she was about to open her mouth to hush, answer or stuff a fist in Tasites mouth she was off on another tangent. Finally with the crumpled hat shoved at her and Tasite standing to return to her seat, she growled and slammed the rumpled at onto her own head. "Bloody English.." the only thing she could manage to grumble casting a glance at her brother and Aasha. "Either o'you dies on me an I's gonna find a way t'bring ye back and kill ye over again clear?" she hissed, there was nothing in this realm or the next that would make her sit through something like this again.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:45 am

--Teezme_Moore wrote:Teezme knew that it wasn't quite proper for her to be at the funeral, seeing as how she was the nanny and all, but the girl had to attend. Anyone who liked pink sheets deserved her respect, even in death. And he did liven up the keep when the kids were absent, always playing tag or hide and seek with the maids.

When given an opportunity to speak about him, Teezme did not think, she just stood at the back and spoke;
Lord Nova was a gentleman. He loved having fun and playing games with the maids. He will be missed, why I know at least three of the maids have already sighed over his passing. Little did Teezme know that they were sighs of relief. And he had such good taste too, those pretty pink sheets were lovely in his room.

Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Myxti wrote:Myxti was about to say something to the woman, Aayla, that Tasite introduced her to, but before she could, Tasite had bounced to the front. Grief was different for everyone. She wondered if the woman next to her was grieving. She wasn't sure, but she surely seemed agitated and this made Myxti smile. The back row was the perfect spot to get her mind off of her sadness.

(Sorry for the quick and really bad post. I'm dealing with a friend in RL's death, so RPing a funeral is a bit difficult right now.)
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Dillion wrote:Dillion patiently watched and listened the whole time wondering who these people were, was he really related to these people? Being from France he had always heard various things about the English people, could the rumors be true, he wasn’t sure but he was witnessing some of the behavior that he had been told about, was everyone drunk, did no one tell him to come drunk? Reaching into his pocket and withdrawing the invite he carefully looked at it again, turning it over he looked for any clue that would indicate this was all a big mistake but it was undeniable, his name was clearly on it.

Hid grandmother talked of the Tudors but as she grew older her sanity began slipping, some days she was coherent, was she right that he was a Tudor? He had heard of the Tudors, their status as royal family in England but was he part of it? Royalty was not in his making, an ex-military soldier that saw his share of war, he knew nothing other than fighting, weapons and tactics were his training, and he knew nothing of acting any differently.

He looked around at the people in the chapel, some were crying, some were somber and yet others appeared seemingly only to make an appearance, being the snobs that heard some people were he figured they were just trying to keep in the good graces of the family but knew those were the exact types of people to always keep his eye on.

He began staring at Vicky, admiring her beauty, with so many thoughts running through his mind his focus distracted his hearing, he could hear that something was being said but the words were all a blur.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:46 am

Wolfen wrote:Smiling at Tas when she sits down adn then after her sisters hug, I give her a gentle hug and an ecouraging smile.Whispering to Tas, Tas, sweet cousin, don't appolofize. Nova wouldn't us to be sad or upset, and I think he would have fallen off his seat had he been here to see you fall on the priest.

You know how he loved to have fun. He'd rather see us happy and drinking with him i'm sure.
Standing and turning to face those gathered,gathering a breath as I look out at everyone before speaking to them,I'd like to say a few words, and for Tas I promise to behave. I've known Nova abnd Tas since I've arrived here in England. I had no idea I was related to these good people let alone any of you. But Tas and Nova took me in and treated me like family before we knew we were. The three of us would sit around drinking,laughing and carrying on.

There was this one time we took a trip together, he and I, to Plymouth. I won't forget it, not because we accomplished anything special while there, but for the journey itself. I'm not sure which of us was more battered and bruised by the time we got there. Not from fighting, well ok, we did that too just for fun. No, we constantly was playing jokes and pranks on each other. Like burrs under saddles, angry squirrels in sleeping bags or backpacks. Anything to have fun.

Guess what i'm trying to tell ya people, quit feeling sorry fer yerselves, remember the fun he brought us. So loosen up will ya's. Theres a time and place to mourn and this aint it!
Realizing I almost went to far, I nod and take a seat, pull out my flask and toast Nova.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Gawain59 wrote:Gawain listened as Tasite spoke, he had only asked others to speak about Nova because he had never met him, and therefore was unable to speak about Nova's life himself. As Tasite finished and made her way back to her seat, she stumbled and fell into his lap. Although somewhat surprised by her sudden fall into his lap, Gawain managed a smile and managed not to laugh as Tasite said That wasn't supposed to happen as she sat up, but didn't get a chance to speak back before she had removed herself from his lap. Ah well..., he thought to himself silently,...its best not to have said anything anyway. He didn't blame her for the mishap as it could have happened to anyone. Apologies Gawain... Please continue. Gawain nodded and was about to get up to continue when he heard from behind him, Arthur saying Uhh.. I will speak about my uncle. and then felt Arthur patting his shoulder as he passed him. Gawain promptly stayed in his seat to listen to Arthur speak about his uncle, it would hopefully give him time to regain his composure anyway, he was still trying not to laugh at what had happened. He heard another female voice somewhere behind also speak about Nova.

Having now regained his composure, he stood up and walked to the pulpit to continue with the service.

“Thank you to those who spoke. Now for a few of readings from the Book of Virtues.

Christos said: “The love which we bear for our parents resembles neither that which we dedicate to our spouses nor the friendship which we offer to our friends. This love is found always and without doubt between the two, from one to the other. Thus God should be loved.”

And when someone asked Christos how one could find happiness, the prophet answered: “Happiness lies in the simple things, and not in the complicated reasoning which makes people unhappy. How to be happy when one questions the mystery of God with facts so complex that we can understand them only when we ourselves come to Him in the Sun?”

And he said, further: “If your family does not understand you, pray for them, because they are not sensitive to the message of God. If one engages you and attempts to initiate a struggle, do not be upset with him, and pray for him, because he is not sensitive to the message of God. If your friends restrain you, then involve them with you, so that they discover also the message of God.

The road will be long and torturous, the rough way, the remote horizon, the strong slope, but the sun that shines above will guide our steps. We will have problems, arguments, anger, passions, hesitations, but love and friendship will link us, and God Himself will support us.

These are the words given to us by Jah.

Now let us stand together and recite the words of the Aristotelian Creed:

I believe in God, most powerful, most high,
Creator of the Sky and the Earth,
and of Heaven and Hell,
Judge of our hearts at the hour of death.

And in Aristotle, His prophet,
the son of Nicomaque and Phaetis,
sent among us to teach wisdom
and the divine laws of the Universe
to we who knew not.

I also believe in Christos,
Born of Mary and Joseph.
He dedicated His life to show us the ways of Heaven.
Thus, after having suffered under Ponce the Procurator,
He died in martyrdom to save us all.
He joined the Sun where Aristotle also was,
at the right-hand side of the most high.

I believe in the Divine Action;
In the Holy Universal Roman Aristotelian Church;
In the communion of the Saints;
In the remission of sin,
In Eternal Life.

AMEN.

Let us pray: Jah, draw near to us who mourn for Nova, and dry the tears of those of us who weep. Jah comfort us in our sorrow. Jah you raised the dead to life; give to our brother eternal life. Comfort us in our sorrows at the death of our brother; let our faith be our consolation, and eternal life our hope.

Father of all, we pray to you for Nova, and for all whom we love but no longer see. Grant them eternal rest. Let light perpetual, shine upon them. May his soul and the souls of all the departed, through your mercy, rest in peace. Amen.

Since there is no body to be buried, he picks up an incense burner and then spreads incense around the altar. The sun now entering the chapel gives a strange sensation of warmth, as if Jah was with them there, comforting those present.

"Rest in peace, Novaphoenix. May we all now go in peace remembering the happiness you brought and of the times spent in your company. As we leave, remember him and remember that only Jah knows when the day of our coming home to be with him will be. Live each day according to his tenets and to the fullest that you can in accordance with those tenets. If we can do that then when we see Christos and Jah face to face, he will surely tell us, well done good and faithful servant.

Let us go now in peace to love and serve Jah."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Novaphoenix wrote:Walking in with his cloak drawn about him and the hood covering his face, wondering why his cousin Wolfen was speaking as if he was dead.. Nova move through the chapel looking upon the visitors thinking that he knew not half the people gathered here.. Casting a glance about everyone he spied something very familiar near the back of the chapel, his step hasten as if he has found something he thought he had lost.. Upon reaching the area of his stare he happened upon a young woman wearing his hat. Clearing his throat Nova ask And why would ye be wearing me hat and why are we having a funeral and no body to bury..
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:00 pm

Aayla wrote:Aayla had pulled the hat down over her eyes and was in the process of trying to catch a small nap. Something about long winded English speeches made it almost impossible for her to keep her eyes open, and just before she was about to nod off some fool of a brit had the gall talk in her direction. Clearly he couldn't be talking -to- her, as she knew very well this hat was that dead guys and dead guys don't in point of fact talk...

Or do they? She'd killed enough in her lifetime to warrant a bit of madness by now, had Obli not gone a bit batty after cork? Lifting the brim of the hat just enough to look up at the source of the voice she ventured a peek. Yup... that's the dead guy, she recognized him from the season's party, though he was wearing some hideous pink shirt then. "Go away dead man... I ain't in the mood fer crazy t'day. An dun think I willna stab'ye dead or no." Sitting back again she pulled the brim down just a bit further.

She chuckled darkly, thinking just how crazy she must look to the others gathered here, talking to a figment... oh well let'em think what they will made no difference to her.

Novaphoenix wrote:The dead has no need for worldly items and I'll not be dead yet or anytime soon if that what you be thinking, but i will be requesting me hat back Nova says in a gentle tone not removing his hood.. He glances about seeing if anyone else was watching the wordily exchange.. Knowing that he has seen this lass before but not making out where it had been..

Aayla wrote:Aayla sighed darkly, this ghost was not cooperating with her need for at least some sanity today. Normally she would simply ignore a small thing like this, clearly however this ghost needed to be put in his place before she made a scene in front of Tasite and her family. Her blades where in her hands and she was standing in but an instant, the overly poofy dress and corsets only slowing her slightly.

Now fully facing the ghost, she tilted her head slightly and raised one brow. "Tas dun give me the gorram hat, ye want it yer gonna have'ta take it. Or ye can just be a good little ghost and let yer funeral go on without these fine folk finding any more reason to kill me... Afterall, I ain't the one that did you in... I think..." That brought her pause a moment and she started counting a list in her head, she was fairly sure... unless he was prone to tavern brawls... nope she hadn't killed -this- Englishman.

Novaphoenix wrote:With her daggers in hand he remembered where he had seen this lass before. You cannot give away what does not belong to you and that hat doe belong to me and when I die it will go with me then too, said Nova. Cocking his head slightly to the right with a smirk of a smile on his face. Shifting his weight to the right leg as he pulls his cloak around himself Fighting lasses I do not like but I have no intentions on letting keep my treasured hat ..

Aayla wrote:There was the faintest of growls from the young woman's throat, her attention focused on this persistent fool of a spirit and having long since forgotten that she was in fact in a rather crowded room of people who likely thought she was off her rocker at this point. Spinning her blades in her fingers she grinned darkly at the figure, "An 'ow is it ye kin die again ye silly ghost? Yer already dead... see this be yer gorram funeral" Aayla pointed out at the gathered mourners, Her eyes settling on Tasite and her brow furrowed slightly. This was not a scene the lass needed, she was grieving her brother and Aayla had just spread crazy across the day... "Ain't right t'make 'er sad... shouldn'a be here..." she mumbled softly, her attention for at least the moment -not- on the Nova-ghost.

Wolfen wrote:Thinking i'm hearing his voice in my head. Hmm that whiskey is a bit stronger than I thought. Untill the exchange of words continue on with a female now, and of all things arguing over the blasted hat. Looking at the back of the chapel, there is actually a person standing there with a woman arguing with them. Aasha sitting next to them too....

Standing and making my way back to them to hush them and make them sit quietly so that we can get this over with and get on to celabrating Nova's new adventure. Reaching them both,
Hush you both, let's not make this harder on Tas right now. put your weapons away lass, please, for Tas atleast. And you sir, looking at him and see him for the first time, jaw drops for half a moment before I slam it shut and look at him.

YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD!!! Grabbing this apparation infront of me by his cloak and shaking him with each word.Sadness turned to astonishment now turning to anger for him putting the family through this as it sinks in that the person i'm shaking is actually real.

Tasite wrote:Tas was litening to Gawain words and off her mind when thinking of all she hadn't said and all that she wanted to do for him (A wife, kids) she love to see her family happy and with someone that would be there for them but that never going to happen now he was gone forever... then she heard "Rest in peace, Novaphoenix and again tears started flowing.

Tas was so caught in her own thoughts she had zoned out, or so it seemed to her hearing naught but silence before the erruption of voices from the back of the church. Damn, must we do this here, now she mutter as Wolfen went left for the back. She knew he would handle what every was going on but then she heard him yelling. Are you kidding me she as she stood and went to the back.

Tas saw Wolfen grab the man, while yelling YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD!!! Tas ran to the back and grab Wolfen stop,let the ma... then she saw him, NOVA!!! you... r, you're alive Tas said stumbling back. But how when.. Nova she said happy to see her brother in front of her. She move to touch him but her world left in a shade of black and down she went.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:13 pm

Wolfen wrote:Shoving Nova roughly away as Tas started to fall so I can catch her. Swing around just in time to keep her from hitting the floor, gently lowering her to the floor. Looking at the people around us,Get some water in here for her now!. Looking at Tas and loosing her collar and speaking quietly to her, Come on Tas, wake up. It's ok, everything is ok. Looking around at the women to see if any of them might have a fan or something to use on Tas. Move people, come on Tas, wake up.

Aayla wrote:Dhain always said madness was catching, and she was fairly certain in this case that was very true. First the obnoxious Englishman shoves himself between her and the Nova-ghost, clearly his insanity included the thought that pushing around armed people was smart... "Bloody idiot" she grumbled under her breath when he was done chastising her and had then moved on to shaking the dead man...

Well that's not all right... you can't shake a ghost, Aayla's brow raised as this new information filtered into the crazy. She realized watching the rude one manhandle the deadman that she had but a moment earlier been ready to stab the ghost, and that was mildly amusing to her… “Must be crazy indeed.” She muttered to herself. Tasite however snapped her from the amusement with her arrival and subsequent fainting, had the rude one not pushed the deadman at her she would likely have moved to help, instead she found herself backing up into the pews trying to avoid the deadguy. “For the love of…!” she cursed as she nearly landed in Aasha and Obli’s lap. Scrambling to keep from stabbing random people, falling and generally ending on her bottom the string of cussing that split from her lips was enough she ought to burst into flames for the sacrilege of it all. One blade she managed to embed in the pew while the other she tucked towards herself to keep from stabbing others, the movement just narrowly missing putting it dead center of her own gut.

Be it stepping over people, pews or anything else that might stand between her and the exit Aayla made her way to the aisle abandoning her lost dagger in favor of not being pinned down in the seats. She knew better than to stand around, English always blamed her kind when things went wrong, and so it took all her self control to stay put and not to tear out of the church before people started building a pyre.

Aasha wrote:Everything was a blur for Aasha, she was too locked in her own thoughts for it to be otherwise. She was vaguely aware of Tasite approaching and falling onto Aayla's lap, the fumes from the whiskey on her breath penetrating long enough for the girl to take a swig from the flask Aayla had given her. It was the one thing she totally understood in this entire ordeal, the liquor burning a comforting trail of fire down her throat to her belly something she could focus on to tap down the urge to flee. The priest's voice was a droning noise in the background, each person who stood up to speak garnering no more notice than a fly would. Aasha was unconsciously slipping further and further down in the pew, showing much more leg than appropriate because she had forgotten completely that she was in a dress.

It wasn't until Aayla began having a most interesting conversation with what sounded like herself than Aasha was pulled out of her misery enough to fully notice anything. The girl glanced over to see what was going on, just as Aayla sprang out of her seat brandishing a dagger. Instincts being what they were, Aasha had hers drawn from her thigh and was holding it at the ready, scanning frantically to see where the danger was originating from. Seeing nothing but a hooded figure, Aasha was confused. What was going on? What was she muttering about, and why did she have that ridiculous hat on?

From there it got worse, Aasha scrambled to keep from stabbing Aayla when she fell back towards her, her free hand trying to help keep her from falling. Wolfen was yelling about someone supposed to be dead, Tasite was yelling Nova's name...chaos, and she hadn't done anything at all to cause it. Hells bells, she muttered without thinking about where she was. Then Tasite passed out, or had she already been passed out and Aasha hadn't noticed? Here, she said, thrusting the flask towards Wolfen, gives 'er som'o' this. Sh'uld helps some...where did Aayla go?

Novaphoenix wrote:Moving around as Wolfen catches Tas, Nova hands Wolfen a small water skin to give his sister.. Glancing around to find the knife wielding lass and his hat Nova bend down to check on Tasite.. Guess everyone thought I was dead from the look on your faces Nova says pull back the hood of his cloak.. Upon seeing his sister was fine he checks on the knife wielding lass Your not hurt are you he says taking his hat back, and this belongs to me ..

Shriekersmom wrote:Turning as she hears a commotion behind her, mouth falling agape, gripping Emrys arm, a single word escapes her lips " Taibhse"

taibhse = ghost in gaelic

Emrys_ambrose wrote:Emrys felt that more than usual pressure from the hands of his wife, pulling her tightly against him as he looked where her gaze was headed. "What is it?"

Shriekersmom wrote:Looking at Emrys "He..." turning back and seeing her brother shake him, then Tas fainting, her mind spun quickly. Moving from her seat and out of Emrys arms, not knowing how she moved so rapidly for she did not feel her feet on the floor.
Inches from where he stood she raised her hand and slapped him soundly "Of all the nasty, mean, despicable things to do to anyone Nova, how dare you lead us to believe you were dead. Why if I was less of a lady I would kill you where you stand for making me think I lost you." face reddened with anger and hands clenched. "You better have one hell of an explanation as to where you have been all this time."

Tasite wrote:As Tas's world went black her mind strolled down what seem like the lanes of her life. It was like looking at things from a window and wishing you could run in and change actions or words but if you did you knew on one could hear or see you. After a few moments she wanted to wake up. This wasn't her she wasn't the type of women that fainted so why had she? Why did it seem so hard for her to deal with all of this?

Softly voices began to come through to her. First she was sure she heard everything will be fine but your family is worried. Tas was sure she knew that voice. Then she heard Come on Tas, wake up. It's ok, everything is ok. Trying to wake Tas started seeing light. Opening her eyes she woke to see Wolfen hovering over her, with others looking at her. Why is everyone looking at me? What happened? Please tell me I wasn't seeing things when I saw Nova standing there...or if I was, that I am not insane.

Aayla wrote:This was all getting out of hand, she couldn’t even stab a simple ghost without all havoc breaking loose it seemed, and this just would not do at all. With people hovering around Tasite, she was hardly worried… for goodness sake she just fainted. Aayla was inspecting the very small slice in the tight leather of her bodice when the deadman approached and started to speak to her again. Sticking her finger into the torn fabric she grinned, “I had worse in a bar brawl wit me brothers, ain’t nothing.” Her blades, or rather the one she had not left embedded in the pew was now safely tucked back in its place. She was about to open her mouth to get some form of explanation out of him when the shrieking banshee woman came flying at him.

Her first reaction startled her some, as she found herself ducking towards the crazy woman in an attempt to put herself between the pair, not her normal response towards strangers. Her second reaction was one she knew well… anger. “Stand back ye gorram harpy!” she hissed in a cold irish lilt.

Emrys_ambrose wrote:He let her go but followed swiftly at her heels, never more than a step behind. Emrys knelt down to where Wolfen was, catching his gaze for a wordless greeting then looking over Tasite. A break in the sound of her footsteps had his head snapping towards her, quickly standing up and pulling her back against him. Many times he'd seen fire from her but this was different. There was relief in the anger that flashed in her eyes. The words that followed her near physical outburst had him wondering how deep this friendship between his wife and the 'dead man' went.

"Leave my wife alone. She does not need this in her condition." He turned back to Smom and spoke in a softer tone. "Tas is awake and fine. Let's go..." His arm snaked around her waist while his other hand searched out for hers, leading them out. Their carriage was waiting as instructed. It did not take long for them to disappear into the vehicle and speed off back towards home and their children.

Emrys_ambrose wrote:He let her go but followed swiftly at her heels, never more than a step behind. Emrys knelt down to where Wolfen was, catching his gaze for a wordless greeting then looking over Tasite. A break in the sound of her footsteps had his head snapping towards her, quickly standing up and pulling her back against him. Many times he'd seen fire from her but this was different. There was relief in the anger that flashed in her eyes. The words that followed her near physical outburst had him wondering how deep this friendship between his wife and the 'dead man' went.

"Leave my wife alone. She does not need this in her condition." He turned back to Smom and spoke in a softer tone. "Tas is awake and fine. Let's go..." His arm snaked around her waist while his other hand searched out for hers, leading them out. Their carriage was waiting as instructed. It did not take long for them to disappear into the vehicle and speed off back towards home and their children.

Aasha wrote:Despite the obvious turmoil her mind was in, the commotion that kept escalating in the chapel snapped Aasha out of it. Everything else could wait, there was no way she could just sit here and watch, not if someone was coming at one of her family members. It didn't matter if she really didn't know Nova that well, he was still family, and to Aasha family was everything. Especially considering how accepting the Tudors had been with her even after Donnor left her.

Wolfen seemed to have Tasite fully in hand, she was even beginning to rouse, which gave Aasha exactly the excuse she needed. Totally forgetting her state of dress, Aasha stood up, wobbled on the cursed heels, then promptly kicked the blasted things off. Dagger still clutched in her hand, Aasha looked at Tas still in the floor, then Wolfen, then crawled over the back of the pew. Cursing when the damn skirt got caught, she yanked, uncaring that it tore, and stalked towards the back of the chapel and the small knot of people. Wha' the hell is ya'll doin'? Dead o' nae, ya ken nae be hittin' my fam'ly dammit. Tha' be my job!

The words were for nothing, by the time Aasha got there, the woman had already stormed out on someone's arm. The girl blinked in confusion, then looked up at Nova. How the hell is ya 'ere anyway. Ain't ya 'posed to be dead?

Novaphoenix wrote:With a confuse look Nova adjust his hat, why would she be here he thinks to himself..
With his crooked smirk he turns his attention back to his sister Are you ok dear sister Keeping an eye open for the lass with the knives.. Hope you are not thinking i be a ghost too..

Aayla wrote:Aayla looked from Aasha to the deadguy and back, and the spot where the harpy had stood before running off with that other guy. "An people say I'm crazy..." she commented to herself. Turning back to the Deadguy she raised her brow, pondering his face a moment.

Reaching out she pinched his shoulder, feeling a firm solid arm she shrugged before snatching the hat back. "Yer real enough, but ye still ain't getting the hat back. Gotta ask nice an all..." Grinning she laughed, holding the hat behind her back. After all, a good hat is hard to come by and why would she give it up easily, Tas did give it to her... Which reminded her...

"Tasite? Ye gonna live? Cause if not kin I get them knives back?" Bonus to being a ruthless, cold hearted, evil killer.... tact was not expected of her.

Victorious wrote:As Vicky is getting her composure together because she starts to cry again because of the loss of her brother, she notices her sister going to the back of the church to find out what all the commotion is about and sees her sister fall and watches Wolfen grab her before she hits her head on the floor. She rushes back to see what is wrong with her sister.

She gets to her sister when she sees what looks like her brother. She stumbles for words, "What, where? She hugs her brother like she has never before and then after the shock wears off she gets very angry and then slaps her brother. She angrily yells at him, "How could you do this to us? We thought you were dead. How could you do this to Tas? She has had the worse time mourning your death. As she realizes Tas is on the floor she tells Nova, "I'll deal with you later, I've got to figure out what is wrong with our sister."

She kneels down to lift Tas' head. It's ok sis, yes brother is alive. Don't worry I'll beat him up for you. I've sharpened my sword just for an occasion like this. If we thought he was dead before he really is going to be dead now for doing this to us. Okay I'm just kidding but I'm really angry that he has upset all of us especially you. Are you ok? It was just the shock of seeing him and whatever was in that flask from Wolfen. It was just too much. We really need to get you in bed so you can get some rest. Today was just too much for you.

Okay everyone give Tas some room, she needs some air and water. Wolfen and Nova can you please take Tas to her room so she can rest and maybe Nova you can spend some time with Tas she has cried her heart out for you and would feel better if you were there while she falls asleep. Once she falls asleep I want to talk to you. You have some major explaining to do.

Gawain59 wrote:Gawain almost couldn't believe what he was seeing...Novaphoenix, the man which he been asked to conduct the memorial service for - was alive and standing in the chapel? He had been told that Nova was missing and presumed dead, so must have just been been missing. . Although he had never seen Novaphoenix before today, he could tell by people's reactions that this must be him. He saw Tasite faint ...and another man say...get some water now. He remembered seeing a bucket of water in the sacristy, so turning, he entered it, grabbed the bucket, a cup and a cloth. Leaving the sacristy, he carried the bucket over to where Tasite lay and said to the man that had spoken ... "Here's some water."... offering him the cup and also the cloth.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:22 pm

Wolfen wrote:Next thing I know theres water a plenty being handed over for Tas. Using some to cool her brow and some for drinking. Then Victorious suggests that we take her out to her room. Nodding at Nova and carefully lifting her up between us to help Tas out and to her room. Victorious tells Nova they are going to have a talk, looking at him, Aye and when you finish talking to her, we can have a talk cousin.

Novaphoenix wrote:Hearing Vic saying they need to talk Nova groans and shakes his head. That is going to be a long talk I bet. I will never here the end of it. Nova says in a low tone.. KAIGE Nova shout KAIGE as they head to Tasite's room

--Kaige_D_Peril wrote:Kaige was doing his best to stay out of the way, funerals were not his forte at all. The only thing he enjoyed about funerals was seeing the women dressed in all their finery. In fact, he saw a couple of women enter that he couldn't remember seeing before. Upon getting closer, he almost fell over. Oh my JAH! It was Aasha and the Irish lass that had come to the Christmas party.

Damn! And now his break was over, someone was calling his name. Kaige ran to answer the summons, his mouth dropping in horror when he saw Lord Nova. Lord Arthur was going to flay him for this one!
Lord Nova, how may I be of service?

Novaphoenix wrote:Kaige my good man have the guard to seal the gate till further notice Nova says as he remembers something And have someone find me some rope please. .. Thinking bout that woman with the knives, I will have my hat back Nova whispers under his breathe when he remember the slap that damnable Morgan gave him what did she mean do this to her.. Just another memory he will forget in time Evil or Very Mad

--Kaige_D_Peril wrote:Kaige straightened to his full height at the words my good man. He knew his service to the Tudor household would be recognized, it had only been a matter of time. And obviously he was not in any danger of being fired over Lord Nova's rapid and miraculous recovery from whatever had befallen him leading to them believing he was dead. But seal the gates? Was whoever hurt him here then? Yes milord, right away milord. He said, keeping his speculations to himself. A rope milord? He snagged one of the guards that tended to follow him, whispered instructions about where to find his own personal rope, bowed, then hurried out to seal the gates. Today was going to be a good day after all.

Aayla wrote:Tas was in the care of her kin, deadguy was no longer dead, and there was no reason in this life or the next for Aayla to hang around waiting on people to realize she killed their kind for fun and amusement. She gave a sidelong glance at Aasha, and for the briefest of moments contemplated staying with her... but she had Obli and this was her family not Aayla's.

Retrieving the dagger she'd left embedded in the pew she moved towards the doors... yup... make hay while the sun shines, it was going to be a fun ride alone back to the NNGO encampments alone... now to get herself a horse...

Novaphoenix wrote:After Nova and wolfen see Tasite to her room..This should be quiet enough in here for her to rest , Nova says to Wolfen as he turn to leave.. Looking around as he traverse the halls leading out toward the chapel. I will have my hat back feeling about his whip to see if it was still there,Damn it i will.. feeling relieved that it was.. Nova starts to walk faster nearly running through the halls...

Aayla wrote:Aayla checked the stables, and looked around for something that would not be missed. Giving up she decided walking was as good as any mode of transportation, and it wasn't like she was unused to it. It was however rather detrimental to her leaving to find that the guards were not letting anyone pass.

"What do ye mean I kinna go? I came fer the funeral, which ye did 'ear is done wit eh?" She had both hands on her hips, and a scowl on her face as she addressed the guard who was standing between herself and the English countryside. "Boy Ye dun want to be standing in me way long, I've no issue wit this house but mark my words I'll tear it down iffin ye dun move."

It was only a mark of her self control and love for Tasite and Aasha she was still standing there arguing with the lad, were this anywhere else she would have just gutted the fool... as it was he was pushing his luck.

Novaphoenix wrote:Returning to the chapel Nova finds that the Irish lass was not there.. feeling a little irritated Nova heads off in search of his hat. Here lass, Where you with me hat Irish lass. Come out come out where ever you are lass, I will not hurt you as long as you return me hat. Nova starts saying in a loud voice as he search about the grounds heading toward the gates..Wondering where did she wonder off to or if she was hiding... Where could she have gone off too Here lass, Where you with me hat Irish lass. Come out come out where ever you are lass.

Wolfen wrote:Telling Nova to go ahead and look for his hat and that I'll be staying with Tas untill she comes to. Calling out to the servants to bring me whiskey for me and wine for Tas for when she wakes. thinking about the events of the day as I go stare out the window. Shortly the servant enters with the drinks. turning from the window to pour a drink and returning to the window. My mind far away.

Aayla wrote:The guard had just about worn out his welcome in the land of the living when she caught sight of the blasted deadguy headed her way... "Oh bother, bloody deadguy prolly want's his hat back..." she grumbled under her breath. She was struck then with a rather ingenious idea. Taking the hat from her head she wadded it up (much the condition Tas had handed it to her) and stuffed it rather unceremoniously down the front of her bodice. Making very sure that not a bit of it showed between 'the girls' she fluffed everything back into place and turned to face him with an overly sweet smile. She noticed the rather pale and confounded look on the guards face, and made a note to slap him later.

"An 'ows Tasite?" She called out to the man her hands making their way back to her hips. "She alive? or is I being held against me will for some other sin I ain't committed yet?" She noted at his approach that for a dead guy he wasn't bad looking, and then chastised herself silently for being a fool woman.

Novaphoenix wrote:Seeing someone waving near the gate Nova approaches cautiously, Hmmmm I have been looking for you lass now back to that deal about me hat and no fussing about it just you be handing it over now Looking about and not seeing it but he had this feeling that it was in her possession but it still bugged him not seeing it and not knowing what she has done with it ...

Victorious wrote:Vicky leaves the church to go to the castle and waits in the parlour for Nova to come talk to her. It has been a long time since Nova promised to return so she decided to go and check on her sister.

She quietly walked in and saw her still sleeping with Wolfen keeping and eye on her but no sight of Nova to be found. She whispers to Wolfen if he had seen her and he told her that he went to go get his hat back.

Tas was quietly sleeping so she went to go look for her brother.

She looked all over the castle and could not find him so she decided to look outside the castle.

She was looking everywhere for him so she could find out why we had a funeral for him and he was alive. Something that little bugger of a brother would do just to piss me off. I will find him if its the last thing I do.

Aayla wrote:Aayla stared at the man, was she speaking Gaelic again without realizing? She tried again but only after tucking a stray feather tip back into her corset with a grin.

"I ain't know a thing 'bout yer damn hat, so is yer sister alright?" She repeated slowly, making sure for the moment at least she was speaking English (or her best attempt at it with a thick Irish lilt)

Careful not to attract any more attention to herself she forced a smile on her lips as she stared down the not so dead, dead-guy.

Novaphoenix wrote:She be fine just a spell of fainting is upon her. He replies back wondering why she was asking knowing that Nova has came here for his hat. I know you be having a hat that does not be belonging to ye lass I will be asking you to return it to me now or would you be wanting me to search you for it. He ask with a smirk on his face looking about her. She be a lovely lass besides the dangers involved with those bloody daggers she has. The day had been a long one with his return Nova knew the family would be upset with his leaving and no word left to why and where he had been all this time.. Now be a sweet little lass and return me hat if ye do not mind and ye can be on your way..
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:27 pm

Aayla wrote:Aayla thought about it... which is more than most would get, perhaps it was the eyes, or the fact he was Tasite's brother... either way she was actually -thinking- about giving the hat back without trouble. Truth was, she was outnumbered with Obli and Aasha Jah only knew where, and while she -could- very well fight her way out of here it would mean hurting people Tasite may care for.

"This is why ye dun make friends woman, now ye can't kill the bugger..."
She grumbled aloud though no louder than a whisper. Folding her arms across her chest she looked challengingly at the man. "I ain't got nothing I dinna rightfully get, so search iffin ye will." Calling his bluff, not the wisest move but no man in his right mind would disrobe a woman outside for all the world to see... well no proper man... here's hoping he had manners.

Novaphoenix wrote:Thinking on what the Irish lass was thinking giving in without a fight, if it was a trap Nova knew he was prepared for anything this lass might do at this point.. There is two ways we can do this lass, one way the guards here would just love and the other might be just as bad the choice is yours if you deciding to come peaceful but i am thinking you are not going to be doing that. He takes out a slip of rope and looks toward her knowing this mayhaps was the best way and did not mean disrobing her in front of the guards and any passersby Your hands if would, I think this will be the safe way to keep you from gutting someone as it may ..

Aayla wrote:Aayla looked from the rope, to the guards, to the not so dead-guy, and back to the rope again, each turn bringing her eyebrow higher and higher. He couldn't be serious? There was no way she was going to let him tie her up, did he really think the Irish were that daft? Oh yes please just tie me up? Aayla could not stop the dark laughter that bubbled forth across her lips.

"Look, yer somewhat important t'Tasite, so I ain't gonna stab ye fer even suggesting ye tie me up..." Aayla took a step towards the man then, her eyes narrowing a touch. "Lead on a'fore I change me'mind."

She wasn't going to stand about at the gates having a fool made of her, but she wasn't going to let anyone tie her up.

Aasha wrote:First Wolfen walked out with Tasite, then Aayla and Nova disappeared. Aasha stood at the entrance to the chapel, stunned at the events that had so quickly unfolded. Guess she wasn't needed to stab anyone after all.

She looked down at her bare feet, then up and over to where Obli still sat. Feeling a chill for some odd reason, she wrapped her arms around herself, then went back to the pew. I'm guessin' the fun'r'l is ov'r. I'm goin' to finds' som'thin' bett'r'n this dress to wear. Prolly sh'uld check on Tasty too. An' I'm bettin' if'n yer feelin' much likes me, yer needin' a drinks as much as I am. She tried to smile, though it would be obvious to him even if no one else that it was forced, then slowly made her way back to the entrance.

Tasite wrote:Tas head was pounding when she woke up. What the hell happened? she said. Where am I? How did I get here? Moving slowly Tas tried to sit up but the room did several 360 degree turns and down she went. Oww! that hurts. Slowly Tas thought as she look about the.. Hey! This is my room. How? Scanning her room she sees Wolfen. He didn't look happy. Wolfen, you ok? she asked, trying to sit up again.

Wolfen wrote:Turning to Tas and placing a smile on, Ah your awake now. Here let me help you, again. Chuckling to myself as I help her back onto the bed. Afterwards I pour her a glass of wine and hand it to her, What happened? Well lets see, Nova came back from the dead, your feinted. Nova and I brought you bck here per your sister Victorious's request. then Nova went off in search of that blasted hat. Other than that, I couldn't tell you Tas. Pouring myself a drink and then sitting down too, So tell me, how do you fell?

Tasite wrote:Reaching up she took the drink from him and smiled. Thank you, not sure if it going to help or hurt. Yeah I think I recall something of that but my head is spinning too much to recall. Well I feel like I have just been kicked in the head. Thank you for being here but I don't want to cause you any inconvenience or bother. Wolfen can I ask what was in that drink of yours?

Victorious wrote:Vicky comes in after searching for Nova and couldn't find him anywhere. He probably went looking for that blasting hat again. I sure hope he doesnt get into any trouble with that woman who looked like she was ready for battle.

She goes to Tasites room to check on her. She walks in her room and sees she is sitting up and talking to Wolfen.

Ahh you are awake but you don't look so good. Maybe I can get the kitchen help to fix you something for that headache you are about to have if you dont have it already.

I told Nova to come sit with you but he must have gone after his hat. If you see him please let him know I'm looking for him.

If you need anything feel free to let me know. I'm going to need a drink. I couldn't find Nova anywhere and now I'm hot and thirsty.

Novaphoenix wrote:He looks closely at her face and wonders bout that statement.. Stepping aside with arm extended and palm upward This way then lass he says indicating toward the castle.. Forgive me if I not be the trusting kind to someone carry hidden daggers Nova states as they start walking.. Looking back toward the guards he smiles I hope this does not takes to long lass you see i still have other things to do before I be facing my family.

Aayla wrote:Aayla smirks, marching past the man towards the house, "A hidden dagger? Prolly got more than ye got blasted fingers..." She muttered under her breath, resisting the urge to kick him as she walked past. This wouldn't take long at all, at least as far as she was concerned, and with each step she cursed the bloody hat. She really didn't even want the thing but it was the principle of the matter...

Slipping a flask from her bodice as she walked, she had to stuff a crumpled feather back in place before taking a swig. A casual look over her shoulder to see if he'd noticed anything before she offered him the flask. "Me brother's brew... from Ireland.." she said hoping that was fair enough warning for a liquid that may just make your insides peel.

Dillion wrote:As the chapel cleared out Dillion sat wondering what just happened, he shrugged his shoulders stood up and walked out to the stable to fetch his horse, a ride back to his land was somewhat short and there were field hands that had to be paid

Tasite wrote:Tas stomach was doing a dance on her, she wondered if she could talk someone into getting her something to eat when her sister Vicky walked in. Hey sis... Yes I'm awake; food. That sounds great my stomach is doing some dancing since I forgot to eat before the funeral.

Thank you sis. You're so sweet and if I see Nova I will let him know after I tie him to a chair and yell.

Novaphoenix wrote:Nova watched as the Irish lass pass him, catch the smell of the woman and the smell of the liquor thinking that the woman smelled a lot better then the brew.. Tis just might be doing what ye say lass but I doubt it peel me insides.. He says as he accept the flask offer.. Taking a sniff then a swallow he know that the brew was one of the few that he knew of that was strong.. Eying the lass as they heading to the castle he knew that she had an air about her that he liked and wondered to whom she was and shook his head to that thought.. Life be short to waste away on small things lass.. Tis the loving of life that give us meaning as that hat gives me pleasure in wearing of it.. He spoke as he noted that she was a rare beauty indeed

Aasha wrote:The girl turned back to give Obli one last lingering look as she reached the door, then left the chapel. Her footsteps were hurried, so much so that she didn't even enjoy the feel of the grass beneath her feet. Her eyes burned while she practically flew to the carriage.

Aasha climbed in, quickly discarding the hated dress just as tears began to flow. Mad at herself and her own weakness, Aasha wiped the tears impatiently with the now balled up material, then dressed in her pants and shirt. The cursed shoes had already been dropped to the carriage floor, the wadded up dress joined it. She sat, just long enough to pull on stockings and her boots, then threw her pack over her shoulder and fled, headed straight for the woods that surrounded the estate. She had to get away, surely with Nova alive and explanations to follow, they would understand...if they even noticed her departure in all of the excitement.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:35 pm

Aayla wrote:Aayla was fully prepared to march into the castle and face the man about the damn hat but the moment she actually made it into the castle she realized the whole 'marching' part was rather difficult since she didn't know where she was going. Stopping suddenly she spun around to face Nova, her hands moving to her hips. She had been about to open her mouth and demand he led or... did what he had planned right then and there but his words brought her up short. She couldn't help the lopsided grin that pulled at her lips, or the laugh that bubbled up from her chest.

"Lordy man iffin yer getting pleasure from a hat, you dun need to get out more." The laughter now becoming stronger, making her bend slightly to keep from doubling over in hysterics, of course having that blasted hat shoved down an already overly tight corset did nothing to help her movement or ability to breath. "Oh just lead on so's I can give you the damn thing back, it ain't worth the trouble, I kinna bloody breath!" To prove her words true she seemed out of breath and tried pulling at the corset to allow her a solid breath but to no avail. She was feeling dizzy now, and so backed herself against the wall to keep herself upright, her hand brushing the hilt of one of her blades as if she could stab her inability to breath. "bloody dead man...bloody hat..."

Tasite wrote:Tas smiled at her sister. When you find our brother don't kill him again; she giggled. Giving Wolfen a smile Tas moves to edge of the bed. Maybe I should give you a helping hand in searching for him? That way you can have your talk and I can make sure what I saw wasn't a dream brought on by grief. I think I owe him a punch or two too.

Dillion wrote:Dillion rode through the woods enjoying the peacefulness of the forest when he noticed some deer that had stopped and were looking back from where he came. Then he spotted her, it was Aasha running straight for him…as she grew closer he had a look of concern on his face…. what are you doing out here? Why aren’t you back at the estate with Nova and the others?

Novaphoenix wrote:Seeing the Irish lass leaning against the wall and looking as if she'd lost her breathe Nova looked amused Bloody dead man Hmmm is that the name you going to keep calling me.. My name is Novaphoenix and my friends and family calls me Nova he states as he seems to study her for a moment It seems to me you could use a hand walking fer ye be falling out and i would not be wanting to have to hear that whilst you are with me..

Victorious wrote:Vicky knew her sister was just coming because she knew how quick I was with my sword when I get angry, she might be right.

Vicky starts calling out to her brother, "Nova dear brother come out come out wherever you are. I won't hurt you, it might sting a little but Tas is here to protect you from me. Come on dear brother, where are you?

Tasite wrote:Standing on studier legs Tas follow her sister in search for their brother. Hearing her sister words made her laugh. Me protect him fat chance. Nova get your arse out here and take your lumps like a brother.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum