Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Bedsheets, Blood and Burial

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[RP] Bedsheets, Blood and Burial - Page 2 Empty Re: [RP] Bedsheets, Blood and Burial

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:02 pm

--Neil_Down wrote:Neil had finally gotten the blood all cleaned up through out the halls and the bed room. It had taken days to clean the blood from the rugs, but it was done. Finally Neil has gotten this mess cleaned up! Now neil must start cleaning again. Neils work is never done. It seems to Neil that he is the only one doing the work around here! Neil headed back up to the top most floor and started to work there.

As Neil was complaining he had seen a man coming up the path to the house. More people that Neil will have to watch after and clean up after as well. He shook his head and went back to his cleaning!
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Bedsheets, Blood and Burial - Page 2 Empty Re: [RP] Bedsheets, Blood and Burial

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:03 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur and his family finally made it to the Tudor estate. He was worried about his aunt, but there wasn't much he could do until he knew what was going on and how things had happened. Entering the estate, he couldn't see a lot of life around. Perhaps everyone is busy, he thought.

The carriage stopped in front of the main house. The door was opened, and Arthur stepped out. He held his hand out for Lynna to take and once she stepped down, William was pulling at her clothing to be helped down as well. He was old enough to walk now on his own. And he usually listened unless distracted by something shiny. Lynna lifted him and placed him on the ground. She held her hand out for him to take, and he promptly did so. He liked holding his mother's hand. Arthur wrapped his arm around Lynna's waist, then looked at the door of the main house.
We should see how Tasite is. I'll check with Kaige about Nova later.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:09 pm

--Missy_demeanor wrote:Missy was roaming the halls looking for the other kids. How does she do it, keeping up with all this kids is going to drive me insane she said out loud hoping no one heard her. Searching room after room and cursing under her breath. Damn woman made it look so easy but it's not. Far from it... ICK, Kids!!! Couldn't I just tie the little buggers to a chair in their rooms she mumbled.

Dear Jah!! I can't wait till Teez is all better so I can hug her then smack her for forcing me to learn how hard she has to work around here too. How does she find the time to help me chasing these heathens? UGH!!! I give up, let the other nannies find them. I have some cleaning to do. Then off she wandered off to clean something when she heard what she thought to be a carriage. Thank Jah company, grown people that don't have issues or at least issue that don't involve her playing hide and seek. Missy headed for the for the front door with a big smile on her face.
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:10 pm

--Kaige_D_Peril wrote:Kaige watched as Lord Arthur's carriage came up to the estate. He had already gone over the list of people to let pass without question in detail with each of the guards. Even teaching them to hide their presence, hoping to catch whoever was involved in Nova's disappearance and subsequent death. Kaige had taken it upon himself to hire twice the number of guards as before, reasoning that Lord Arthur would be willing to pay extra to ensure the remaining family member's safety. What he had not done to date was talked to Lord Arthur about the changes. Today would be that day.

Kaige made his way to the estate doors, barely beating Lord Arthur there. He bowed low to him, and his lovely wife, then opened the door. Even he knew family came first for the man, his words reflect that.
Welcome home milord, milady. Lord William. There is much to tell you Lord Arthur, for now your aunt has been listless, staring out the window in the parlor for days on end. I will give you a full report when you are ready milord.
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur nodded and ushered his family inside the estate. Go ahead, update me while we enter. William ran inside the estate immediately reaching the stairs to go to his room. He missed many of his toys and wanted to play with them all. Lynna ventured towards the parlor to see if Tasite was there while Arthur was briefed by Kaige. That is fine. He kept looking towards the parlor and not really paying attention to what the head Guard was saying.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:11 pm

--Kaige_D_Peril wrote:Kaige explained in detail everything that had occurred before Lady Tasite sent the letter. From Teezme's hysterics, to his investigation, to the conclusions drawn from the end of the trail and the bloody sheet on the river. He even explained how Lady Tasite had lost it, and wouldn't let anyone dispose of the horrible pink bloody sheet. Kaige hid his annoyance with Lord Arthur well, biting his tongue to keep himself from grabbing the lord's arm to make him pay attention. He really hated when he could tell that someone wasn't listening to him. After all, what he was saying was important.

Kaige continued to walk and update Lord Arthur, all the way to the doors of the parlor, ending with;
And I have increased security around the estate and sent out runners to follow the path of the river in case his body washes ashore before the fish destroy it.

Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Lynna wrote:After arriving at the estate Lynna took hold of Williams hand before feeling her husbands arm securely around her waist, the halls were quiet but the guards noticeably around the estate were on alert. She nodded and half smiled back Kaige remembering why they had made this trip, as he welcomed them home.

As soon as they were inside William ran off in the familiar direction upstairs to his room as she listened to Kaige mention that Tas was in the parlour. I'll leave you two to discuss the situation she said as she made her way there.

Reaching the door she saw her husbands Aunt, the lost, grieving look etched on her face. She reached out to her as she approached so not to startle her. Tas she said softly touching her arm before giving her a comforting hug, Arthur and I have just arrived, Kaige is filling him in on what has happened. I can't tell you how worried we are that there is no sign of Nova. Not knowing what had occured Lynna wondered if Nova had gone missing from the estate. She looked around when she heard Arthurs and Kaiges voices as they entered the parlour behind her.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Tasite wrote:It seem as if her days had gotten lost since Kaige told her about her brother. All she wanted to do was scream, scream till all the pain went away. Tas had a hard time dealing with losing people so this time her mind shut down. She was in a daze when she thought she heard someone talking to her just as she felt a soft touch on her arm.

Turning from the window just as Lynna gave her a hug. "Arthur and I have just arrived, Kaige is filling him in on what has happened. I can't tell you how worried we are that there is no sign of Nova." Tas just listened hoping she would say they found him but it never came not even when Arthur and Kaige entered the room. So she went back to looking out the window, waiting for Nova to appear.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:
--Kaige_D_Peril wrote:Kaige explained in detail everything that had occurred before Lady Tasite sent the letter. From Teezme's hysterics, to his investigation, to the conclusions drawn from the end of the trail and the bloody sheet on the river. He even explained how Lady Tasite had lost it, and wouldn't let anyone dispose of the horrible pink bloody sheet. Kaige hid his annoyance with Lord Arthur well, biting his tongue to keep himself from grabbing the lord's arm to make him pay attention. He really hated when he could tell that someone wasn't listening to him. After all, what he was saying was important.

Kaige continued to walk and update Lord Arthur, all the way to the doors of the parlor, ending with;
And I have increased security around the estate and sent out runners to follow the path of the river in case his body washes ashore before the fish destroy it.

His body will not wash ashore! He isn't dead. Arthur refused to believe that. Go back to your post. That's enough. He dismissed Kaige and entered the parlor moving to Tasite's side. His hand moved to her shoulder. Auntie. You will see. Nova is probably drunk in a stack of hay.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

--Kaige_D_Peril wrote:It took quite a bit for Kaige to bite back his natural inclination to put his foot in his mouth. He refrained, but just barely. Being dismissed did not set well, he had done a thorough search, in fact still was. And yet Lord Arthur thought Lord Nova was just going to reappear when he had been missing so long already? No, the lord was dead, gone. No matter what the noble Lord Arthur wanted to believe. Even Lady Tasite had admitted as much, her very demeanor said she believed him dead, even if it had not come out of her admittedly beautiful mouth.

Kaige turned to go, barely getting into the hallway before one of his lesser guards approached. The man was beside himself with excitement, no decorum at all. This would not do, if the lord saw a guard practically dancing it would not bode well.
Contain yourself! We do not dance in the hallways like a common servant. What is it you want? What is so important you track mud into the estate? His words lashed at the man, the command in them buffered by Kaige's own self importance. Standing tall and looking imperiously down at the lesser guard, Kaige listened to the man report of his findings, taking the items thrust into his hands impatiently. I will inform Lord Arthur immediately.

The note of dismissal combined with Kaige turning his back had the young guard grimacing at Kaige's back, but he did as told and left the castle. Not like he cared, he had heard the phrase kill the messenger before, maybe Lord Arthur would kill Kaige. He did mutter pompous arse under his breath as he left.

Kaige was oblivious, he demanded respect and it was given to his face, that is all he cared about. He was already going in, the items in hand, to report the latest findings to Lord Arthur. Sorry to reappear so soon Lord Arthur. He really was not sorry, though he was smart enough to inject sincerity in his voice. One of my guards just returned from following the riverbed. It took him two days to return, he had gone quite a ways downstream before he found these. Kaige had forgotten there were ladies present in the room, something almost unheard of for him. He normally knew exactly where beauty lay, so he could enjoy it unfettered, but these findings were just what he needed to convince the young lord of what he had already tried to say. Lord Nova was dead, no one had ever seen him without the items Kaige held in his hands. Lord Arthur, his sword and hat were found, the hat by a local fisherman, the sword caught on a submerged tree trunk. Kaige bowed low before presenting both items to Lord Arthur.

Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur had instinctively turned to shield both Lynna and Tasite from whatever news Kaige was going to report. He looked down to his hands holding Nova's hat and sword, and his eyes opened wide at the sight of them. He felt a sharp pain in his heart, but didn't waiver in his stance. His tone was low, quiet, and deliberate. Has his body been found? I want it.. him.. found. I need it. Without waiting for an answer, he turned around to his Aunt. She was facing him now. His eyes locked onto hers, a pain could be seen in them. He wrapped his arms around her. I will make all the arrangements for the funeral. You won't have to worry about a thing. He would not have wanted you to cry. He looked at Lynna, while holding his aunt. He couldn't show emotion. He had to be strong for his family.. his aunt.. everyone. Being the head of household was a huge responsibility and he took it very seriously.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:Tas heard Arthur speaking to Kaige roughly. She knew he didn't mean to, that he was only trying to protect everyone from being hurt. Then she heard him say maybe he was drunk in a stack of hay. Drunk or drug again.. maybe Arthur was right, she can remember a time he said he woke up drugged or Drunk with some crazy woman.. if that say woman as come and taken my brother she will regret the she was born Tas thought.

Her mind was clearing when he touched her shoulder. She was being to have some hope if only a little, just enough to get a search party going to find him. When Kaige return tot he room. Tas saw he was holding something but what. Then she heard Arthur asking Kaige; "Has his body been found?" Had it been found was he really gone had that been what he give Arthur. Proof that Nova was dead. No it can't be, not as she was about to have a gilmer of hope not when she was finding something to hold on to... everything change for the worse. "I want it.. him.. found"

Tas didn't know what to do or what to say so she just listen to Arthur as he hug her and spoke. Tas knew she would have to get up and do something for the sake of her son but she wasn't sure how for know she felt lost as the lost of her older brother.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Kaige left soon after stating that his body hadn't been found yet. He dismissed him and turned to his aunt. Who do you think we should notify about the funeral? He didn't really want to talk about the funeral until his body was found but with these items... he was beginning to lose hope. Turning to Lynna, he stated: We need to contact a priest about performing the funeral.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:15 pm

Tasite wrote:Tas didn't like funerals of any kind and she especially didn't like having to plan one. Sitting there staring at Arthur she realized that Nova didn't have many friends. She knew his choices in some of his friends was lets say questionable at best. How she wished she had the chance to yell just one more time at him. She would still yell it was her job to make sure he knew she loved him. As a big brother he could be a pain but that was him. She would take him here now, good bad and ugly if she could.

Tas heard Arthur asking who do she thought they should invite to Nova funeral. Artie he had little friends and some I of them I prefer to have... well lets say I would not want to see them. Well he was close to Wolfen even before we knew Wolfen was family they were very close. The escapade those two had is was to funny for words; she said trying to laugh, and I know he was friends with some of the Morgan’s...we should let Smom know so they can say their goodbyes to him..... sighing. Is there any way to make this hurt less? she said looking at Artie.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:15 pm

Tasite wrote:Tas finally left that chair she found a false sense of comfort in to write a letter she didn't want to write for several reason. One letters felt so impersonal and two she never quite knew what to say. Walking over to one of the tables near the corner she retreaved a quill and paper. Sitting she started writing.

[rp]A few weeks ago my brother Nova went missing. After an exhaustive investigation,
it was concluded that he was killed.

We are holding a memorial service on June 1, 1458 at Tudor Keep to show our final respects.

Tasite Tudor[/rp]

Looking over what she wrote she noticed teardrops over some of what she had written. Damn.. I hope they can understand what I wrote. Tas stood to show Arite what she had written in the letter, too drained to do more.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:16 pm

Shriekersmom wrote:Receiving news almost too horrible to read, she retreated to her private library and sat in the dimly lit room, crying, clutching the missive from Tasite. She dd not want her family to see how emotionally attached she still was to a man they all knew was in her far distant past. One never forgets their first love, and Nova had been hers.

Once more, as she did many times, she wondered how different their lives would have been had she not broken off their engagement and married him. The repercussions of that decision haunted her over the years. Her own brother had not spoken to her for years after, due to their fights that started that day. That fateful Friday when, with her sister Sonnie by her side for strength, she informed Nova she could not proceed and marry him. They parted friends, and had remained such.

Gone...how could he be gone. One constant she always counted up was that always looming near... no matter where she moved in England .... Nova was nearby. No matter how hardened and jaded she became in her terms on councils and as Duchess, one thought of Nova and she remembered her innocence and zest for life, recapturing it and using it to move forward. When even that was not enough he would appear in her life and with a few harsh words she would snap out of her silliness and become who she was meant to be once more.
How was she to go on knowing he was no longer there?

Cried out, she had slip into bed with Emrys, she would tell him in the morning. As he held her she felt comforted in knowing Nova was now able to keep her Mum company in the kingdom of heaven. Drifting off with a smile, thinking of them watching from above and both shaking their heads.

Tomorrow she would gather them and let them know of the funeral. She must go and show her respects for him and be there for Tasite.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:16 pm

Aasha wrote:The missive reached Aasha while she was in a relatively good mood. Not that it lasted long. What idiot wrote her a missive with fancy words in it? Now she was going to have to ask Obli to translate this garbage for her. Aasha growled, she hated asking for help, but had neither the time nor the patience to get any better at reading and writing than she already was. She did well enough with short messages to and from troops, and to and from Obli...but this, although short, was not simple.

The conversation between Aasha and Obli regarding the letter was interesting if nothing else. At the conclusion of the discussion, the pair decided to attend the funeral, after they went shopping. It wasn't the solution that Aasha was happy about...though she had little choice if she were to be there for Tasite, and she was determined she should be. Especially given how she would feel if anything happened to Aayla's brother. It was an odd parallel, considering her feelings for Obli were much more than brotherly, but it was the tangent she'd gone off on with a comment he'd made.

She did convince Aayla to attend too, and to go shopping with her and Obli, a horrible ordeal in itself. It was after this that Aasha and crew set off for Tudor keep, in a rented carriage rather than on horseback, thanks to the confines of her horrible apparel...bloody hell, Tas better appreciate this.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Victorious wrote:As Vicky heard of the news of her brother from other people while she was holding post for Penrith, she rushed home to her sister and nephew.

She got on her horse, Deliah, and galloped as fast as she could to the castle. As she reached the stables, she asked the stable keeper to put Deliah away.

She ran up to the entrance and open the doors and could feel the gloom and doom in the atmosphere.

She looked for her sister because she knew she would be in a terrible state and could not bear seeing her this way. She saw her along side Artie and his wife and knelt down next to Tas.

As she began to sob terribly she held her sister in her arms.

I'm so sorry my dearest sister. How could this have happened? It was just last week that you two were playing around with each other. I'm going to miss him so much. This just can't be true. It's got to be a sick joke. I know I haven't been around a lot because of my work. Maybe if I were here I could have stopped this horrible misfortune. What will we do without him.

I love you so much Tas, if you ever need anything please I'm here always for you.

Thank you, Artie, for coming so quickly to attend to Tas. I should have been here sooner if it wasn't for this stupid war. I'm home now if anything needs to be done.

Vicky gets up as she sees Artie is talking to Tas once again about business regarding our brother so she walks over to the curtains and cries once again wishing she could play with her brother once more. If I could just see him once more. I promise Jah I'll treat him better. I won't be so mean to him. I just love him so much.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:After talking with Artie and Vicky... Tas headed for the chapel alone so she could gather herself.

[RP] Bedsheets, Blood and Burial - Page 2 Broughton02

Tas didn't like funeral of any kind she thought as she walk into the church. All the crying people, the pain they were feeling and the body there to remind them that person would never come home again. Body yes that was it no body for them to lay to rest, nothing but this stupid hat and sword... She could never understand why he had wear the ugly thing and will kill for it other then there father give it to him. But it was so very ugly Nova it wasn't not worth you dying for you crazy nut she yell in the church... not worth dying for.

Looking down at the hat she wanted to ball it up and burn it, but while looking at it she remember the day their dad give it to Nova and the silly look on his she wasn't sure if it was joy or gas but anyone that knew him knew he would never let the damn thing out of his sight.

Reaching the front of the aisle she could walk no more her legs just give way to the floor and there she laid crying in a ball.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Victorious wrote:Vicky got to the church in her beautiful black gown and as she opened the doors she saw her sister lying on the floor in a ball, she rushed up to her to pick her up and hold her.

Oh Tas, I'm so sorry you are hurting so much. I know this musn't feel so good especially giving you reminders of your husband's death. Please lean on me and I'll be your legs for you. Here sit down on this pew and just rest on my shoulders. Cry all you want. You've got to let it all out. You'll just mourning two people. I know how you feel but I will be strong for you.

I love you and I would do anything for you. Please just rest and Jah will take care of him now. I know that isn't any comfort right now but in time it will.

Vicky has everything in her to hold back her tears so she could be strong for her sister. She just lets Tas rest on her shoulders as she sobs.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:22 pm

Aayla wrote:Another funeral, there had been more than a normal amount of late, but this one at least was not of her own design. For this she was stuffed rather forcefully into a dress again after months languishing in the relitive comfort of full armor. So when Aayla stepped from the rented carriage at the Tudor estates, her mood was as black as the gown that draped her form. Her only comfort was that it was worth it all to see the rig Obli had talked Aasha into.

It seemed almost a lifetime since she had attended the Seasons party at the Tudor Estates with her brother Radhruin. She hoped the cellar would be stocked with the same hidden supply... Then again she was here for Aasha and Tasite for ... Support... Aayla almost groaned outwardly and rolled her eyes at the notion. Because really who in their right mind would call on her... a Rahl... a combat hardened killer... for support. As she stood leaning against the carriage waiting for Obli to convince Aasha into joining her (without loosing a limb) she slipped a well concealed flask from the tight leather bodice and helped herself to some liquid patience. "Well, I'll give'em this much, ain't the smell o'battle, which be a right fine change..."

[RP] Bedsheets, Blood and Burial - Page 2 Dress
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:22 pm

Tasite wrote:Tas felt some tender hands upon her shoulders helping her to her feet. Glancing through the tears she saw their big sister Vicky. She was so very tired of crying but it seem life didn't like to see her smile. Tas wanted to speak but nothing came out so she just rested her head on Vicky shoulder as they sat on the front pew.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:23 pm

Dillion wrote:As Dillion entered his meager house there was a note on a small table next to the door that grabbed his attention, picking it up and reading of a funeral, a family member, one he did not know but these days he wasn’t sure what he knew the amnesia drifted in and out the note had the name Tudor on the bottom of it. Am I a Tudor, no one was near to answer him, looking for answers his house a mess, another letter in a drawer also with the Tudor name on it.

Sitting in a chair next to a window he starred blankly at his horse hector a strong Clydesdale bread for war his shiny black coat gleamed from the afternoon sun, the war news coming from the North intrigued him, wanting to fight but being stuck behind enemy lines he wasn’t sure what his best move would be. Taking a drink from his flask and looking down at the note in his hand, it must be important to attend this funeral otherwise such a note wouldn’t be in his house.

Packing some provisions and grabbing shield and sword he leaves the tiny house, mounting Hector as he begins trotting towards the castle, looking back on his property not knowing when he shall return. The ride seemed lonely with so many thoughts running through his mind as he passed soldiers on the road, obviously wounded, bleeding all over themselves a smirk crossed his face as the war must be going well, all these people seemed to be retreating, always a good sign.

Arriving at the castle he did not recognize it, everything seems a blur wondering if he had been here before, approaching the stable he dismounted Hector and offered the stable boy a small token of compensation to board his horse. Approaching the door he entered unknowingly who or what he would see.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:25 pm

Victorious wrote:As Vicky let Tas just rest and sob on her shoulders she thought of such love of her brother, of all the times they would be missing playing with each other like they were little children again. They never lost that child likeness with each other. I know he probably thought I was a pest but I hope he also knew how much that I loved him too. I secretly was mourning my dear brother hoping my sister who was hurting so much didn't feel my pain also. After losing her husband now she had to feel this pain all over again, but now this probably is a different kind of pain. No one should have to lose a sibling. Thank Jah our poor mother doesn't have to feel this pain of losing one of her children. Well enough of this thinking, I must be strong for my sister.

As I rub my beautiful sister's hair for comfort to try to calm her down hoping it can give her some comfort that I have come home in time for her to lean on, I feel the love as I try to console her.

It's going to be ok sis. I promise. We will revenge our brother's death.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:26 pm

Aasha wrote:Aasha had never felt more awkward in her life. it was worse than the dress she'd ruined at Harlan's wedding, even worse than the replacement one that she'd been coaxed into at the reception. The only good thing about it as compared to those, is it was made to fit someone short, so she wasn't in danger of stepping on the hem. That was, if she could walk in the confounded shoes Obli informed her went with the blasted thing.

She'd never worn anything that displayed the scars on her back so prominently before, those silly little straps in the back sure didn't hide anything, they just seemed to frame her shoulders to draw more attention to them. Hell, even the ones on her lower back showed. If her bum flashed, there were going to be major issues with whomever commented! To add insult to injury, she wasn't sure that her boobies were going to stay in, they were barely covered on the side, and it dipped low enough in front that if she bent over, she was quite positive they'd fall right out. And women wore things like this by choice?

The only redeeming quality about the entire concoction was where one side gathered up at her waist, leaving a broad expanse of one leg bare. It was the perfect place to strap her favorite dagger. And the jewels on the dagger even managed to dress up the outfit.

It was small redemption, not enough for Aasha to want to depart from the carriage when they pulled up to the estate. Damn bloody idgit, why'd he have ta go an' gets 'ims'lf killed fer?; she muttered under her breath before taking Obli's arm to get out. It irked her to no end, she couldn't even get out of a carriage without help thanks to those gorram shoes. Tas better appreciate the effort, or there would be more than one funeral this day.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum