Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Bedsheets, Blood and Burial

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

[RP] Bedsheets, Blood and Burial - Page 5 Empty Re: [RP] Bedsheets, Blood and Burial

Post  Tasite Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:19 am

Aayla wrote:Aayla did something she'd never done before... she fainted. Not from the typical lady swooning, or weak spine, but lack of air in point of fact. Crumpling to the ground she looked rather amusing as even in this state her hands stayed ready on her blades. Landing in a heap of dress, the feathers of the previously hidden hat poked out the top of her bodice giving away her previous arguments she knew nothing of the hat, not that she was conscious to do any denying now anyway.

*** OOC: Crazy sorrys... been really sick IRL and not doing much but getting on and eating lately (even that was done for me a few days) On the mend I promise and I'll try not to suck as much soooooorrrry x 1000 again ***

Novaphoenix wrote:Rushing to catch the falling woman Nova spied the well known feather sticking out of her dress.. Nova takes the girl into his arms and picks her up heading toward the house with some urgency hope that his sisters was not anywhere near.. upon reaching the doors he take the girl to the family room and sits her upon one of the couches and loosen the dress so that she can breathe then he looks around for water or something to drink for the girl before he wakes her.. As Nova returns study the girl and cannot help but notice how beautiful she was and wondered why was such a creature so violent and thought that she mayhaps needed the attention.. He sit next to her and place the water on the table as he begin to think about the the hat he knew she had from the feather he was looking at and thought he should retrieve it before waking her.. He then thought better of the ideal and stole a kiss before stoking her face to wake her and waited till she stirred......
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum