Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Bedsheets, Blood and Burial

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[RP] Bedsheets, Blood and Burial Empty [RP] Bedsheets, Blood and Burial

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:33 pm

--Teezme_moore wrote:Bored. Housework was boring. How did Missy do it? Sweeping, dusting, laundry. Teezme missed the sound of scampering feet. Giggling, laughing. Playing games. This was blah. Boring. Fold, clean, pick up clothing. Boring. Carry clean white sheets into Nova's bedchambers. Rub toes on soft carpet. Smile. Drop sheets. Go to...wait. Where are the pink sheets? No sheets on the bed? None?

Eyes widen, feet shuffle. Clothes strewn everywhere, blood...oh Jah, blood on the clothing. Move closer, bend, pick up shirt. Lots of blood. Glance up. Face pales, window is broken out. Move forward.
Ouch! What was? A knife? Oh Jah, No Jah! Drop the knife, drop the shirt. Run from the room. Search Teezme, look closely. Was he one she was to stay away from? Will she lose her tongue? Peek in the nursery. No Nova. Peek in more rooms. No Nova!

Lady Tasite! Kaige! Missy! He's gone! Someone took him, lots of blood. A knife! Stabbed him, threw him out the window! Run for the door, look outside. Grass flattened, new flowers broken. No! They took his body! Lady Tasite! Please be home. Oh Jah, what do I do? Panic, cry. Bleeding, foot hurts. He's gone. Hiccup, cry some more.

Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Bedsheets, Blood and Burial Empty Re: [RP] Bedsheets, Blood and Burial

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:33 pm

--Kaige_D_Peril wrote:Kaige smiled while patrolling. Being a guard at the Tudor estate really was a cushy job. Who else would be paid so well to search beautiful ladies, walk along the well maintained grounds, guard gorgeous women. Yes, this was the perfect job, so much better than when he was with KoP. They never appreciated his advanced skill set anyway.

He had just finished his rounds and was giving the other guards instructions when he heard his name yelled. Jah have mercy, it was Teezme. What in the world was that ditsy nanny up to now? Did she misplace her shoes again? She had not just called out to him, he had distinctly heard Lady Tasite's name, and Missy. Ahhh...Missy, now there was a fine woman. He could put up with Teezme if Missy was also going to be present. And she was a looker, even if she had no brains.

Not that he listened to her well, he had already tuned her out while walking unhurried to the front door. Trying to catch a glimpse of the other ladies no doubt. Teezme, calm down. You are making no sense. What is going on? Why do you insist on getting the entire household in an uproar over nothing each and every time? Kaige frowned, she had managed to cut her foot and was bleeding everywhere. Is this the problem? Bandaging a foot is not in my job description. Surely even you can handle that, you take care of the children's injuries well enough. Take a breath will you?

Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:34 pm

--Missy_demeanor wrote:Missy had been busy running up and down the castle stairs so any help she got was greatly appreciated. She realized Teezme didn't like cleaning, but her help was very sweet.

Missy we just finishing the last touches to Brianna suites and was headed to the next room when she noticed blood on the floor. Hey!! I just cleaned that floor. Whoever is bleeding on my nice clean floor is going to clean it up damn it! Do you realize how long it took me to get it where anyone could eat off the floor with all these kids in this place! I'll have your head for this mess! Looking closely she notices the blood left Nova's room and headed down the passageway to the stairs. I'm not cleaning this she was yelling as she followed the trail. It is my job to keep this castle clean along with others but it's bad to have to do that after noblemen like Nova scare poor helpless woman around here. You sir are despicable. Out all hours of the day and night. Keeping all sorts of company with Jah knows... Ewww...gross at that thought. Missy had just reached the bottom of the stairs when she thought she heard the door so she hurried to catch Lord Nova and continued to yell at him. Why can't he just get married like all the men in this family and keep his grubby hands to himself. Serves him right if a lady did cut him but not on my floors, I will not stand for this she yelled as she got to the doors. Forgetting her place she keep fussing as she followed the trail of blood. Why couldn't he just behave like most nobles... Oh noooo!!!! That would be far to easy for him. Since he is a bit off the wall and a loose ship. I'll show him loose ship when I find him, dirty up my floors will he. Missy keep up with the trail till she heard voices. Kaige, Teezme is that you I hear? she said as she rounded the corner walking directly into Kaige then hitting the floor.

Missy starts to smiles as her eyes soak in Kaige's pleasant form as she moved up to his face. Biting her lip each time she stop to linger in places her eyes maybe shouldn't be but she didn't care to her he was a man to dream about and looking at him this way gave her the dreams. When she reached his face she noticed that smile and it made her smile to notice he was noticing her. Sorry Kaige didn't realize you were that close when I called out. I was following ... Teez your bleeding. How? what? Does anyone care to explain, What in Jah name is going on and why Teez left a blood trial on my clean floor?

Admin 2

Back to top Go down

--Teezme_Moore wrote:Look towards Kaige. No light, he was blocking the light. Nova was missing. How was she going to tell Kaige? Would he think she did it? Deep breath, blink. Another deep breath. Nova is gone. There is a knife on his floor. Struggle in the room. Window broken out. No body. Look at the grass. No body there, crushed grass and no body.

Missy was yelling. Why was Missy yelling at her? Blood, yes. Nova's blood. On her floor? Wait, floor, blood, running, bleeding. My blood on her floor. Oh no, she is mad at me. Clear throat, look from Kaige to Missy. It is my blood, I cut my foot on the knife in Nova's floor. I was looking for No...Lord Nova. He is gone. His body vanished. Grass is crushed, and no body. Window broken, and no body. I didn't kill Nova, I promise. Tell them I didn't do it, I want to keep my tongue!

Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:Tasite was changing into something more comfortable or as Artie would say more lady like when she heard Teezme calling her name. Dressing quickly hoping not to forget anything, Tas rushed to her door and step out into the corridor. Empty.. Now where did she go and why was she yelling out my name? Has she gone completely insane? Tas headed for the stairs when she saw blood heading in the direction of the stairs. What the hell is going on here? Drawing her dagger, Tas smiled remembering when she told Artie she would get to use them one day and it seemed that day has come and he was not here to see it. Will just have to tell him all about it when he and Lynna returns. OK! Think woman, stop letting your mind wander. Following the trail of blood to the stairs then down as quietly and quickly as possible trying not to let on she was coming. As she made it to the corner she realized she knew the voices she heard.

Kaige, Missy and Teezme care to explain what is going on here? Why is there a trail of blood leading from the Castle to this very spot. Tasite heard the words that were coming out of Teezme's mouth but clearly they were not making sense. More like a child rambling... All she could understand was Nova, broken glass and no body. Bloody hell!!! Teezme slow down.. please!! Kaige bring Teezme into the parlour so we can have that foot looked after, then please!! get me the whiskey so we can calm her down. Missy get me some water and clean cloths then have someone clean that blood up we don't want the kids or anyone else to see it.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

--Kaige_D_Peril wrote:Kaige groaned. Tasite had appeared and was already shouting orders, directing Missy one place and him another. It would be hours before he got to enjoy her presence, and almost impossible to sneak a moment alone with her. The only up side was he got to get his arms around a beautiful woman, even if she was ditsy as hell. Kaige bowed low as was proper in front of a lady, then spoke calmly. Milady Tasite, I would be happy to explain what little I know. It seems that Teezme here has run across some unexplained things that have her spooked. You know how superstitious and foolish some nannies can be. I have not had a chance to investigate her wild embellishments yet, but rest assured, I will do so at the first opportunity and lay the incident to rest. I do not want anyone to panic until I conduct a thorough search of the premises.

After finishing his speech, Kaige bent down and scooped Teezme up gently, holding her a tad closer than what would be proper so he could feel her pressed against his chest. Walking into the parlour, he sat Teezme down, then turned to bow again, hoping Tasite had followed. Milady Tasite, I have done as you bid, now please excuse me so I may check the grounds and reassure you all. He left out the 'without hysterics' he so badly wanted to add, it would not do to make snide remarks in front of a lady of the house, no matter how true.

Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:35 pm

Tasite wrote:Tas smiled at Kaige as he leaves the room then look over at Missy. Missy, bandages, hot water and whiskey now! PLEASE..
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Teezme_Moore wrote:Breathe in, breathe out. Calm down. Breathe in, breathe out. No, not that deeply, feeling dizzy. Dizziness is bad. Slow down Teezme. Kaige is what? Teezme held her head when the sky begin to spin in slow circles. Too much breathing, hold breath? No, that made the dizziness worse! Foot hurts, why is he crushing me into his chest?

Teezme glared at Kaige when he put her down. Explain? That wasn't explaining, that was wrong. He's leaving, wait. Look at Tasite, ignore pain in foot. Talk slowly;
I was cleaning with Missy. Nova's room was a huge mess. Clothes everywhere, no sheets on the bed. I saw blood on the floor, blood! And a knife. The window was broken out, no body under the window. Blood, no sheets, knife, broken window, no body. Nova is missing, gone, poofed. Lots of blood, dead. No more Nova. Maybe one of the mothers of those girls he likes killed him? Or father, or brother? I didn't do it, I didn't touch him so I get to keep my tongue right? Too upset, calm down. Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, pass out.
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:38 pm

Kaige_D_Peril wrote:This is supposed to be a cushy job. Not following the flights of fancy of a ditsy maid who imagines peril where no exists. But no, I have to follow her bloody footsteps to prove she has lost what little mind she possesses. Cushy job indeed. Kaige was muttering, his annoyance at having to make yet another round of the estate off schedule, taking away his time with the lovely Missy was making him irritable. He stomped up the steps towards Nova's room, shaking his head at the drying blood on the stairs. That was going to be a pain to clean up, good thing he wasn't a maid, or he would tan Teezme's hide. Tan her hide? Hmm...that could be fun. Wonder if Missy likes to role play? I will have to ask her later.

By the time Kaige made it to Nova's room, he had a broad smile on his face, his imagination taking him to something more delightful than blood and hysterical nannies. The smile slowly faded when he took in the state of the room. Teezme was right, there was blood on the floor, a dagger left carelessly near a pile of clothes, signs of a major struggle, and a broken window. From what he could see, Nova put up quite a fight with the unknown assailant. The bed was missing sheets, and there was evidence that something, or someone, was dragged towards the window and thrown out. He peered down at the ground, then groaned. Kaige could not see much from here, he would have to go outside.

He turned and left, closing the door behind him. Making it downstairs, where was that maid to clean the steps? Kaige could not flirt if she was not there. Leaving by the front door, he looked around, then went to the side directly under Nova's window. Broken blades of grass, a trail where it looked as if something had been dragged. Kaige followed the trail easily, whoever did this had not hidden their path at all. Curious, killing a noble and not hiding your escape? But this was not proof of murder, not yet.

Kaige stopped at the river, where the trail went cold. He could see no signs of anyone leaving this spot. Looking towards the water, he grimaced. The horrid pink sheet was floating on the water's surface, partially tangled in some branches. He grabbed a stick and pulled the free portion out, pulling until the rest came free. There were signs of blood stained into the pink. Lots of blood, more than just a cut foot or arm. This was not going to go over well at all. It sure looked like Teezme was right, foul play had struck home in the form of Nova.

Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:38 pm

--Missy_demeanor wrote:Missy was looking at Teezme bleeding when she heard Tas voice coming through loud and very clear. "Missy, bandages, hot water and whiskey now PLEASE." Yes ma'am she said as she hurried out to get the items needed and find Neil Down to help with the clean up.

Why of all servants in this big castle did it have to be him? Ugh!!! Doesn't she know all he does is complain...complain...complain. Missy had never in her life heard a man do so much complaining.

Getting the last of the times, she heads back to Lady Tasite. Here you go my lady. Sitting the items next to her and stepping back. Neil and I will go clean up the blood from the stairs and floor now my lady. Missy curtsied then left to continue her search for Justin.
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:39 pm

Tasite wrote:No don't pass out Teezme she was thinking when everyone started moving about the room. Tas wasn't sure if she was doing this right. Maybe I should call for the doctor. No, I can do this. Tas wasn't sure of anything but that she need and wanted her family back home now.

Should I call for Bri, Nova or Aasha they all are here somewhere. But where and why hadn't anyone come to see what all the commotion was about? Tas was getting lost in thoughts when Missy returned with the items. Thank you Missy she said as she reach for the Whisky Now how do I get her to drink when she is out cold. Shaking her head.. thats a good thing. She won't complain about the pain now. No need for all of this so she took a drink and started working on Teezme's foot.

Minutes passed when Tas finished with Teezme's foot. The nanny hadn't even moved when Tas wasted whiskey cleaning the wound. Now to get someone to take her to her room to rest. Tas didn’t want to leave her alone but she needed to find someone. Ugh!!! I hate being in charge. I don’t want it Tas said loudly.

Where is everyone when you need them she muttered, right as Kaige returned.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

--Kaige_D_Peril wrote:Jah, this was not going to be a good conversation. Kaige could see the frustration on Lady Tasite's face before he even thought to speak. The ditsy nanny was asleep or passed out, he really could not tell, but she was being quiet. A plus for him, he had no desire to deal with hysterics from more than one woman at a time. I will carry her to her room later if you would like milady. Bowing low then straightening to his full height, he decided to be blunt. Milady Tasite. I have thoroughly searched the Tudor grounds, and have not been able to locate Lord Nova anywhere. Furthermore, the nanny was correct. There were signs of a struggle in his room, and signs that something was dragged to the river and dumped.

The blood stained pink sheet was in his hand, he bowed again before handing it to her.
I am afraid this is the only thing I was able to find. I do regret informing you Milady Tasite, but your brother is missing. And from what I can guess based on the state of his room and my search, he has probably met with a bitter end in the icy depths of the river.

Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:Kaige's voice caught Tasite off guard. She was so deep in thought she didn't see him approach her but she did hear "I will carry her to her room later if you would like milady." Thank you Kaige, I would appreciate that very much. Not looking at him for a bit she still wonders where in the hell everyone is. You would think with all this noise someone would come to see what’s going on. I find this every puzzling. Don’t you? She said not really looking for an answer.

Tas turned to notice the look on Kaige's face as he spoke to her. She knew that look all too well it was the same look she got from Artie when he told her that her husband had died. So she quickly turned away closing her eyes hoping all this was a dream. That’s why no one came it was all a dream she would wake up soon. Come on, Tas wake up. Turning back he was still there and holding that ghastly pink sheet from Nova's bed. Tears stained her face as she reached for the sheet and his words shattered her still fragile heart.

“I do regret informing you Milady Tasite, but your brother is missing. And from what I can guess based on the state of his room and my search, he has probably met with a bitter end in the icy depths of the river. “

Tas tried to walk to a chair but her legs could not or would not move just like in a dream she had no escape for what she heard. All she could do was look at Kaige with tear soaked eyes and pray he was just joking. That he found Nova and Nova had him playing a bad bad joke on her. She tried to say something but nothing was all she had. Her voice was gone so she just stood there gripping that sheet as if it was the last thing left of her big brother. Just as she was about to move her legs gave way and she fell to the floor crying.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:40 pm

--Neil_Down wrote:Neil Down had been upstairs cleaning the hallway above Lord Nova's room, when he heard the commotion. What in tarnation is that racket? He stood up and headed down the hall. How can Neil get any work done with all this noise? Neil got down to the end of the stairs and there he saw red. Neil's floors, who hath bloddied up Neils's floors?

Neil walked down the hall looking into the rooms and saw the Ladt Tasite tending to Tezme. Kaige had just walked into the room and given a reort to the Lady and said
I will carry her to her room later if you would like milady.
Neil wants to know who bled all over his floors and if they are gonna clean it up? about that time the Lady fell to the floor sobbing.

Neil looked at Kaige, Neil says Kaige please take Tezme to her room, Neil already has to much to do around here. He does not need more work.! Neil walks over to the Lady Tasite. Mi"lady let me help you up Neil bends down and lightly grasps the Lady and slowly helps her to her feet. Neil looks at Kaige and nods towards Tezme. He walks the Lady to a chair near by for her to sit in. Mi'lady can Neil get you anything? He sees the empty whiskey bottle, Some tea or another bottle of Whiskey Neil looks around the dirty room, It is not like Neil does not have enough to do already, I will be happy to get you a drink!
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:41 pm

--Snydley wrote:He arrived at the castle late,
With him his letters of reference and impeccable resume of past employment.
He exited the coach, and his boots were immediately greeted by the squelch of ankle deep mud, or at least what he hoped was mud.
He raised his hands to the sky; casting his eyes upward and exclaiming
WHAT NEXT!
Snydley lowered his arms resignedly and shook the dark matter from his boots, walking to the large front doors, a trail of bootprints in his wake.

He reached out to grasp a knocker just as he heard a shriek from within the domicile.
Immediately drawing back his hand a puzzled look crossing his features.

He looked down, quickly checking the address upon the letter he received.
Yes……quite right……
Reluctantly knocking upon the front door.
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:42 pm

--Kaige_D_Peril wrote:Son of a...damn, he knew she would react poorly, but to have her fall down crying on the floor? Kaige shook his head, he just did not deal with hysterical women well at all. At least she had the horrid bloody pink sheet, why any real man would use pink sheets was beyond him. Kaige began to move towards her, reminding himself it meant holding a beautiful woman, even if her crying all over his uniform would mess up the fabric, when Neil finally appeared.

Now, Kaige did not really like Neil. In fact, Kaige did not really care for any of the other male servants in the household. Not unless he was their boss. Others did not know their place. Case in point, Neil was already trying to order Kaige around. He wanted to ignore the chain of command which said that Kaige was superior in every way to the lazy maid. A male maid too, who ever heard of a male maid? Kaige thought about that for a few minutes, it might not be a bad job. Neil did spend a lot of time with the female servants. Then again, the female servants saw him as a stud, where Neil was...well, Neil.

Kaige bowed to Lady Tasite once more.
Milady Tasite, if there is anything else you need of me, I will be back shortly. I will take Teezme to her room. In the meantime, Neil here will help you out, then clean the blood as you requested. And I am quite sure he will be happy to send any correspondence you deem necessary. I will be talking to the other guards and increasing patrols around the estate until we catch the culprit that had the nerve to harm one of your family.

Kaige shot an evil look at Neil, one promising retribution, before bending to scoop Teezme in his arms and leaving the room.

Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Tasite wrote:Tas's world had been shattered once more with the death of someone she loved. First her beloved husband now her crazy, aggravating pain in the arse brother. But he was also very kind, sweet and could be loving if he let someone love him but that was neither here or there since he was gone. No it can't be right he can't be dead he promised to always be there no matter what....damn him for breaking that promise. Tas heard people talking but all she wanted to do was dig a hole and be forgotten, or maybe just dig a hole and forget this day had ever happened.

Mi"lady let me help you up No touching she thought when she felt someone helping her up and to a chair. Mi'lady can Neil get you anything? Tas just looked at him letting his words soak in... but her mind was screaming Yes you can get me the head of the person that killed my brother. Better yet just bring him to me and let me do the rest. Some tea or another bottle of Whiskey she heard as he looked about the room. Did he just say this room was dirty.. Yes I think he did. Tas frowned then she just sat back wishing for some peace nothing more just peace. I will be happy to get you a drink. Finally speaking she asked for some tea then turn away from him.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:59 pm

--Neil_Down wrote:Neil stood up slowly as he had helped the Lady sit down. He thought to himslef Neil has more work to do now. Blood here blood there surely this was gonna stain a carpet some where. Neil headed to the kitchen Neil will get some tea Mi'Lady!

Neil walked carefully down the hallway missing the blood that others had walked through. These here people don't care that they are making Neil's job harder, walking through this blood and tracking it all over. Neil talked out loud as he walked not caring if anyoncaring if the other servants heard what he had to say! Serves them right they hear me He spoke a little louder. Neil continued to complain all the way to the kitchen.

Walking in to the kitchen he started commenting on needing tea. Neil needs tea for the Lady Tasite! Tea Neil says, make sure it is to her liking as well. Neil waited for the tea and then headed back to the Lady Tasite once it was ready. Again Neil must walk carefully cause no one is cleaning this mess up! He walks along carefully walking and still avoiding the blood on the floors. Walking into the room, Neil has brought you your tea MiLady Neil walked over to the table and chair where as the Lady sat, pouring her a cup of tea. Well Neil must clean MiLady, unless you have more need of Neil I shall do as such
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:59 pm

--Kaige_D_Peril wrote:Kaige held the nanny closer than necessary while walking from the parlor to the front door. He refused to use the servant's entrance, especially given the circumstances of the day. He had only traveled a couple of steps towards the door when he heard a knock. Of all the times for company, he muttered. More of a headache for me no doubt. He shifted the lovely burden in his arms and opened the front door. Kaige was not happy, no guards were at the door with this uninvited guest. Wait, not a guest. He recognized this guy, who was he again? Oh yes, the butler. Shouldn't he be inside answering the doors rather than knocking upon them?

The lady of the house is in the parlor. You can help the maids clean up, or whatever else Lady Tasite would prefer you do. I have things to do, so move swiftly, I need to secure the estate.
Kaige did not wait for a reply, just walked past the man, leaving the door open behind him. It was a swift walk to the women quarters, he deposited Teezme in her bed, refraining himself with effort from rifling through the woman's things. That could be accomplished later, first to the estate.
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:00 pm

Tasite wrote:Tas was still holding that ugly pink sheet Teezme and Missy put on his bed as a joke. When she thought back on how he complained and she laughed it made her start to cry again. How was she going to explain what happen to anyone when she herself didn't know. Tas really wished Artie was home now, he would know what to say and do at a time like this. After a few more tears Tas knew it was time to get herself together to write Artie. Sitting at the desk, she gathered all she needed, her quill and paper to write with, just as Neil returned "Your tea MiLady" he said. She smiled as best she could then thanked him. He asked if she if she needed anything else still trying to smile she spoke softly. No, thank you Neil, tea is enough. On second thought, send a page in before going to clean then she returned to writing Artie.

[rp]Dearest Arthur,

I am writing for advice, and lucky for you, as head of household it will fall on you to tell me what to do. A horrible tragedy has befallen our household, and I am beside myself. I need direction dear nephew, I need you here to help. Nova has gone missing. Based on the investigation, it looks like foul play has befallen him. Please return home as soon as you can and help me deal with this. In my grief, I can barely process what has happened, let alone figure out what I should do next.

Your loving aunt,
Tasite Tudor

[/rp]
Sealing the letter with the family crest, she took a drink of her tea before standing up and waiting for the page to appear. She couldn't manage to stand long, her loss hit her. Tas crumbled to the ground again crying.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

--Neil_Down wrote:Aye Mi'Lady a paige Neil will get you! Neil headed out and waited til he was out of ear shot of the Lady. He would complain just not in her presence. Neil get a paige, Neil clean this. Work, work , work is all Neil does. Neil once again was making his way through the bloody hallway, seeing how some one had stepped in the blood and made it worse.

MISSY, MISSY WHERE ARE YOU? Neil wanted that woman down here and to start cleaning this mess up. He had enough to do; he would not do everything especially when there were more servants in this manor. MISSY START CLEANING THIS MESS UP! Walking into the male servants quarters he found a paige lying around. YOU! get up and come with Neil, the Lady Tasite has need of you. Well come on gets up! as the paige walked up Neil muttered more work for Neil waiting on slow lazy people He glanced back at the Paige, lazy!

Walking back thru the hallway, MISSY WHY AREN"T YOU HERE YET? Neil shakes his head he was gonna have to do this by himself it seemed. walking into the room he saw the Lady Tasite falling to the floor again. Lady Tasite! Neil runs over and carefully picks hers up from the floor and walks over carrying her with ease to the chair. YOU telling the paige! bring that tea here and get me a blanket. Neil sat her down carefully and draped the blanket over her. The paige set the tea on a small table beside her. Ma'am the paige is here! He looks at the Lady. Milady is there anything else that Neil can do to help?
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:Tasite gave Neil a small smile. No Neil the page was it. Thank you, that will be all for now. I don’t want to keep you from your cleaning.

Young page see that this letter is delivered to Arthur Tudor at the Stafford docks as quickly as you can. Handing him the letter and a few coins for travel she watched as he left the room. Then hearing the door close, she moved so she could look out the window, her tears still flowing as she waited and wished the nightmare would end.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur received the missive, smiling when he saw it was from home. He and Lynna were enjoying exploring the world. They had traveled farther than any other Captain across the North Sea to Kalmar Union. Even getting lost at sea had not reduced his enthusiasm for the ocean's depths. But he, Lynna and even William had missed his family while they had been away. The Tudors had always been a tightly knit family, maybe some day he could get them all on a ship together. Now wouldn't that be a sight. Arthur chuckled, then opened the letter.

Tasite wrote:Dearest Arthur,

I am writing for advice, and lucky for you, as head of household it will fall on you to tell me what to do. A horrible tragedy has befallen our household, and I am beside myself. I need direction dear nephew, I need you here to help. Nova has gone missing. Based on the investigation, it looks like foul play has befallen him. Please return home as soon as you can and help me deal with this. In my grief, I can barely process what has happened, let alone figure out what I should do next.

Your loving aunt,
Tasite Tudor

He sighed as he read, and re-read the letter. Missing? His uncle was always one to be found in strange places, like that time he was in haystack with Marzena... naked. He shuddered with the thought. Maybe they just hadn't found him yet. He wondered what the foul play was that had been mentioned in the letter and would seek more information from his aunt as soon as they returned back to England. He needed to be there for his aunt. She was always losing someone dear to her. First Elson, friends.. and now, Nova. Her brother. This would break her surely.

Arthur wrote a quick reply to his aunt, then went to find his love and give her the bad news.

[rp]Dear Aunt Tasite,

This is indeed horrible news. I am so sorry, it is a blow to the family, and I know it has to be horrible for you. Lynna and I will be there to help you as soon as we possibly can. The English coast is already on the horizon. Don't worry Auntie, we will get through this, and you will not be alone.

Your loving nephew,

Arthur[/rp]
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Tasite wrote:Several day had passed and still no Nova or Artie. All she wanted to do was to hide but for her son and family that was not and option. Dressing she headed down stairs and out the door. Walking always seem to clear her head but not to day. It seem like all the walking in the would couldn't help her feel better.

Another death, how was she supposed to deal with another death? She would have to tell people, but not without Artie here. She couldn't be a hostess when she was falling apart.

Tas was walking by the river when she saw the page returning. The young man ran towards her then handed her a letter form Artie.

[rp]Dear Aunt Tasite,

This is indeed horrible news. I am so sorry, it is a blow to the family, and I know it has to be horrible for you. Lynna and I will be there to help you as soon as we possibly can. The English coast is already on the horizon. Don't worry Auntie, we will get through this, and you will not be alone.

Your loving nephew,

Arthur[/rp]

Tas was happy to know he would be home soon. She needed them to come home, soon. She could lean on Lynna and let Artie take care of the details, Tas wasn't sure she could hold herself together for much longer
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Lynna wrote:Lynna was spending time with William as he played with his favourite toys he bought along on their ship, he had taken particular fancy to a wooden replica of their own ship, a Christmas gift, since they had been at sea. They had found their way safely to Dover where they hoped to have some contact with family and friends.

She looked up as Arthur entered the cabin, smiling lovingly at him until she noticed the sadness his handsome features showed. She stood and went to him,

What is it Love she asked now concerned, they had only been in port a day and she wondered what had happened.

He showed her the letter he held in his hand, she sighed deeply and placed her arm in his, Arthur had said he sent a message back to his Aunt that they would go to her as soon as they could.

You're right Love she will need our love and support, I can't imagine what could of happened up there hopefully we will get more information in the days to come.

Thinking of how long it will take them to get back to Stafford and then go onto Cumberland, it was such a long way. She was sure Oswald would already know and have everything prepared for them on their arrival home.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum