Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holiday Feast at the Tudors (Christmas 1457)

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Holiday Feast at the Tudors (Christmas 1457) - Page 4 Empty Re: Holiday Feast at the Tudors (Christmas 1457)

Post  arthur_loxley Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:14 am

Helen54 wrote:Lady Anyamariee was nearby and Helen made her way through the crowd toward her.

She nodded and smiled appropriately as guests allowed her to pass, trying to remember their names and their situations.

She regretted leaving DeeKay at the table, his memory was faultless and besides, he had known most of these people for quite a long time.

Helen wanted to speak further with many of the lady's here, but that fine line between genuine interest and prying was a razors edge. However, she felt safe with Anyamariee and felt she was on safe ground talking about children

"Annya aren't the children here just delightful, and don't they add so much to this lovely festive gathering?"
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Holiday Feast at the Tudors (Christmas 1457) - Page 4 Empty Re: Holiday Feast at the Tudors (Christmas 1457)

Helen54 wrote:Next she noticed a lovely young women, who looked a little pale, although very beautiful and Helen guessed she may have travelled far.

"DeeKay, who is that lady over there by the tree? I would like to speak with her."

DeeKay turned in the direction that Helen had indicated and said

"She would be Aalya Omurchadha, from Ireland I believe"

Helen crossed the hall and stood by Aalya

"Good day Aalya, my name is Helen and I am here at the invitation of Reynard DeeKay. Are you enjoying the party so far?"
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Helen54 wrote:Just then another young women walked toward them, it was Myxti.

Helen and DeeKay had met her earlier in the day and Helen had very much wanted to speak further with her, but had been way laid by the antics of the children.

DeeKay saw her coming and said to Helen
“Myxti is Jane de Balboa Stewart”

“It is lovely to see you again Myxti, I have been wanting to speak with you since we met earlier, but these gorgeous children here have been keeping me very occupied”

Myxti and Helen smiled warmly at each other
“Are any of them yours?” Helen enquired as she and Myxti surveyed the happy energetic youngsters making merry

“.....De Balboa? Myxti you must be kin of my lately adoptive father, Salter De Balboa, Barron of Bidulph, Viscount of Birmingham? He bought me my dress, I do so wish he were here to see me wearing it.”
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:15 am

Helen54 wrote:DeeKay was talking with Princess Brianna and Helen quietly stood beside him. (DeeKay will no doubt later dispute the fact that Helen could quietly do anything)

As the conversation lulled and DeeKay turned toward her, Helen addressed the Princess saying

"Princess Brianna, the party is wonderful and everyone seems to be having such a lovely time. Your sister aught to be very proud of herself for hosting such a fine and festive event"

Helen also asked the Princess about her children and she wondered to herself if the two adorable stow-aways behind the drape my have been a little Prince and Princess and Princess Brianna their mother.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Helen54 wrote:Finally Helen found Lady Irish.

She had noticed how handsome a couple she and Ice made when they first entered the hall and of course DeeKay had told her about their children; one of them, Michael, a fine artist.

"Lady Irish, are your children here with you and Ice today? There are so many running around making merry!" Helen laughed
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Kenrich wrote:Kenrich chuckled alitte bit at Myxti's comments about him being calm

"Aye my love that seems to be the case" he said as he sat down drinking alittle bit of whiskey. He heard a voice and turned it was Arthur greeting everyone. He glanced around as well to see who all else was around, he had only not too long ago found out he was a tudor, so he had not yet learned who everyone was. He turned back to Myxti, he was just glad to be with her again. Just then a women approached Myxti.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:44 pm

Axle5788 wrote:
Aasha wrote:Wouldna be countin' on bein' able ta swim if'n I threw ya inna wat'r...who said ya'd be in one piece? Shaking her head, she helped pull him up, waiting for him to settle behind her before turning the horse back towards the Tudor estate. It was going to be a long ride with him nestled behind her. If she sat stiffly, she wouldn't touch him, but then she would be sore...if she relaxed, she'd be leaning partially in his embrace...

Aasha was in a quandary, neither alternative suited her. Sighing deeply, she finally relaxed, deciding walking funny later was not an option, not when she had no idea what she was walking into. Muttering something about wandering hands, sharks and daggers, she glanced over her shoulder before hissing; if'n ya falls off, ya ken find yer own way to the Tudor house.

The long ride was warmer than she'd expected, even with the crisp air brushing across her face. She refused to admit it had anything to do with the warmth behind her back, instead focusing inward again, trying to decide if this trip was a huge mistake.

Aasha took notice of very little until she reached the imposing structure. She was nervous the first time she came here, but nothing like she was now. The guard waved her through, having obviously recognized her even from a distance. Not surprising, considering how often she’d spent time in the staff quarters, feeling much more comfortable there than in the opulent home. She rode directly towards the stables, smiling at the lad who greeted her warmly. Makes sure ta be treatin’ ‘er rights…an’ brush ‘er good, she dun rode a long ways wit’ me. The child nodded before Aasha walked away, her steps slower now that she’d reached her destination. She'd forgotten Axle again, leaving him in the stables with the lad.

Travel weary and wary, the girl entered through the servant’s door, her eyes a warning to those who saw her that she wanted no one aware of her presence yet. She made her way to the room she’d shared with Donnor, wincing when she saw the changes, every sign of her wiped away, including the few clothes she’d left here. It was further proof in the girl’s mind that he’d not really cared as he said, the past few months a heartbreaking illusion of happiness only she had felt. Aasha couldn’t stay in this room, not now…it wasn’t hers. Turning back, she caught the attention of a maid, getting permission to use the girl’s quarters to change into her least wrinkled clothing.

Finished changing, Aasha could put it off no further, and headed downstairs to the great hall to face the Tudor family. As she saw the beautifully decorated house, she stopped, suddenly wanting Axle with her. It would be awkward, but even more so were she to face the family alone. Glad the banister hid her from view, the girl sat on the steps, placing her head in her hands as she took deep breaths, trying to stop the racing of her heart so she could put on a calm facade for those who might be present. Shoulda fed Donnor ta the sharks, then ya wouldna feel so odd bein' 'ere...an' ya'd be a widow 'stead o' the woman wha' was walked 'way from.

He knew she didn't like to be touched but the circumstances of the situation made it almost impossible to avoid contact. He shrugged and inched forward, it was cold anyway and he needed some warmth. He placed his hands on her hips, hoping she wouldn't stop and thump him for doing so. It was a risk worth taking, he thought though. She leaned back into his embrace, and he grinned to himself. His presence was rubbing off on her.. or at least something was.

As they came upon the estate, he was looking around at everything. The Guards had waved them through and he was surprised. He was always having to sneak into buildings, estates, and places following Aasha and this was the first time he didn't have to. He looked at the Guards innocently as they rode through, thinking they would most definitely be stopped... but they weren't. As they passed the Guards, a slow grin crossed his face.

Quickly, they came upon the stables and she dismounted quickly. He threw his foot over and slid down off the horse. An oomph escaping his lips as he felt the frozen ground underneath his feet, a rock stabbing the center of his foot through his boot. He needed new boots but since he was always following Aasha, he never had the time to get new ones. He hopped on one foot trying to get the rock out of his boot, losing track of Aasha. Once he finally got the rock out, he grinned and held the rock above his head in triumph.
I got it! He looked around for Aasha and saw her nowhere in sight. Where did she go? He frantically began looking for her in the stables under the hay... Aashaaaa.... inside chests... in the storage room... even under a horse by calling her name. Aashaaaa.... The small boy who Aasha had left the horse with was laughing the entire time. Where did she go? The boy, who had been watching him finally got tired and said, In the house. And pointed towards the servant entrance. He ran full speed towards the door, dropping his shoulder to charge into the door. All that was heard was BOOM! and he slid down the heavy door onto the steps in front. Oww! The door hadn't budged.. it was a thick heavy wooden door after all. And he wasn't that strong. A servant opened the door to see what the noise was and saw him holding his arm, trying to be brave and not show his pain. A small giggle came out of the girl's mouth. The door is unlocked.... you could have just opened it. He scowled at her and said her name again: Aasha. She giggled again, it was hard to contain her laughter, and she showed him the way to where she was.

He was gripping his arm to his body following the girl to where she said Aasha was. He saw her on the steps, in different clothes than she had been wearing and was confused. The girl was going to announce his presence, and he scowled at her again. She giggled again, leaving him with his hurt shoulder at the top of the steps. He started walking down the steps, but somehow he tripped on his own feet, and AHHHH! was all that came from his lips as he rolled down the stairs instead of stealthily creeping down as he had wanted. He managed to land on his back, his eyes open and his arms spread out. Blinking more than usual, his eyes cast back to look at her. You left me......
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:31 pm

Lynna wrote:As they walked into the room there were kisses and hugs galore as the children said their hello and took William with them, Lynna couldn't help but laugh as they whisked him away, he had seen them in Stafford at their apartment, but here at the estate they had plenty of room to move around. Arthur had taken two glasses from the tray offered to them as they walked in passed one to her. She looked around pleased to see all the familiar faces and a few she hadn't met before.

As they headed over to one of the groups gathered she could see they were already deep in conversations and introductions. She smiled broadly at everyone as they greeted and gave their festive well wishes kisses and hugs. The children didn't waste any time taking William under their wing she said to Brianna and The estate looks wonderful Tas it was lovely to see the gardens decorated the way they are, Daniel was such a lucky find. Father Gawain, giving the genteel man a hug it's wonderful you were able to make the trip to the estate. Turning to her cousin she hadn't seen him since he represented her at the court of appeals, Dear cousin she said giving him a hug, she turned the lady he was with and gave her a warm smile and looked back to her cousin knowing he will introduce them.

As others joined the gathering, the chatter was lovely all getting to know each other she gave Arthur a soft nudge as she stepped back next to him and realised that Lord Deekay was also here with a lady friend she had not met before. Justice Deekay lovely to see you again, Arthur is having trouble keeping up with everyone I think, she laughed softly. There are a few I havn't met before myself, such as your lovely companion, she smiled to her.

Myxti she grinned, you are looking radiant and Ken lovely to see you, so glad you were both able to make it as the pair greeted them with a festive hug. Knowing that Myxti would have bought the baby with her she said I would love to see the little one after Myxti if I may. She leant against Arthur for a moment and took a sip of her drink, looking around to see where the children might be when they took William with them. No need to worry though she thought, the staff would be keeping an eye on all the children of the family and guests.

(ooc)My apologies all it's a little hard for me to do a catch up post : (
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:31 pm

Radh wrote:
Aayla wrote:“Aayla O’Murchadha, but just Aayla if you would…Radh here is far too kind… a pleasure to meet a friend of the Rahl’s.”
Sis, Radh says, Im proud tae'ave ye meet Irishwoodfaeri of the Leoni Soldati Family. Her late husband was an important friend tae meh, first person to pick up lost little Radh off the beaches of Southampton. He was sortof a rolemodel to me and I'ave been tryin to live after his image of a warrior's honour e'ersince. He turns to Irish with a reufull look on his face, Do forgive me for always touchin this painfull subject in your presence, but 'tis the season to remember friends and you do always remind me how great a friend he was to many, he says and clasps his fist to his heart with such vigour that it revives the pain in his chest and he releases a slight groan after the loud thud of his fist against the leather armor. Then he can no longer resist it, all court or party customs be damned, he lets Aayla's arm slip from his and he gives Irish a big hug, lifting her both feet of the ground, smiling and laughing soflty as he sets her back down. Hehehe hey hey darlin, do tell how ye are doing? How is your family and is Icedragon here with ye?
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:32 pm

Anyamariee wrote:Anya smiled at Helen as she approached.

"Annya aren't the children here just delightful, and don't they add so much to this lovely festive gathering?"

She chuckled as she heard Helen saying this, given the fact that Helen seemed so at ease with the children present. "Yes, Helen, they are delightful. My niece, Keyra, will be running around in about half a year." "I must say, this place is quite lovely." She looked around, gleaning ideas for Plotnik's estate, remembering they still had yet to tend to it. "The children make the party much more enjoyable, I will ascent. Do you have any children of your own Helen?"
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:32 pm

Helen54 wrote:Beside Myxti stood a handsome man in formal military dress and Helen took him to be her husband.

"Kenrich this is my friend Helen from Birmingham" DeeKay announced
"Helen this is Kenrich Stewart, Baron of Scarcliffe."

"It is lovely to meet you Lord Kenrich. I have just been speaking with your lovely wife about the children here and what a festive time we are having. It must be very hard for you to be away from your family so much because of your military duties. But how lovely you can be together here!"

"I thought Myxti might be kin to my adoptive father, Lord Salter?"

Helen54 wrote:Quote Anya “Do you have any children of your own Helen?"

Helen smiled at Anya and shook her head

"No Anya, I have no children of my own, but I do not feel deprived as I borrow other peoples' all the time. You see that way I have all the privileges of parenting and none of the responsibilities. I am very lucky I feel."

Anya and Helen laughed together about this

"Keyra, what a lovely name. Is she Comtessa's child?"

"Where is your home Anya? Is it in England?"
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:33 pm

Deekay wrote:Deekay had got over his choking fit. He had forgotten Helen's ability to cause maximum embarrassment in public. Apart from some wine stains down his shirt and a very amused Father Gawain he thought little damage had been done.

And then Helen had embarked on a fantastic social whirl. She paused for a moment and Lynna spoke.

Lynna wrote: Justice Deekay lovely to see you again, Arthur is having trouble keeping up with everyone I think, she laughed softly. There are a few I havn't met before myself, such as your lovely companion,

"Please call me Deekay, Lynna. And can I introduce you to Helen. She has recently moved to Birmingham and keeps order in one of our taverns.

Helen - Lady Lynna, one of Stafford's worthiest citizens and I think the same understanding of time as you."

He reached for a wrapped gift

"Lynna, can I give you a bottle of my special fruit wine. This is damson, I think.
Excuse me - I think a little diplomacy may be required."

He turned to hear Helen address Kenrich
Helen54 wrote:
"I thought Myxti might be kin to my adoptive father, Lord Salter?"
"Helen I think Myxti and Salter are related but I'm not sure they are ... er .. getting on so well at present.

Kenrich - I have had the pleasure of sampling some cookies recently - and they are excellent. You are a lucky man to have a wife talented as well as beautiful"
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:34 pm

Helen54 wrote:A handsome and nobly dressed couple had just entered the room with a young child, who was swamped instantly by the other children and ran off to join them.

DeeKay bent and whispered in Helen's ear

Deekay wrote:

"That's Arthur and Lynna just come in. He's the former Duke, former Chief Justice and lots of other important things. Lynna has served on the Council a lot, too. And that's their beautiful boy."

Deekay led Helen to where the couple were standing and waited till they had finished greeting their friends and loved ones.

DeeKay greeted the couple warmly and turning to Helen said

"Lord Arthur, Lady Lynna may I present Helen my friend from Birmingham"

"Lord Arthur, Lady Lynna it is lovely to meet you. Have you travelled today or is this gorgeous castle your home?"
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:34 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:Bri strode across the room to her sister standing with a young lady "Hello, im Brianna Tasite sister. " she wrapped her arms through her sister's arm. "Sis you seem to have forgotten one decoration where are the cute men for me" she smiled slyly.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:35 pm

Aasha wrote:The servant's giggle broke through Aasha's reverie. She glanced up, the look of foreboding on her face causing the maid to blanche, avoiding her eyes and quickly vacating the area. Some o' the servants inna fancy house is jus' odd... she mused out loud, wondering what was funny about her sitting on the stairs, or Axle...well hell, she'd forgotten him again. Good thing...she hoped...the he'd found her. Why had she brought him to England anyway?

- Well girl, you wanted someone with you. Who else would come? Time to step up and face the...Tudors... - Shuddering slightly as a sense of panic engulfed her, Aasha forced herself to rise, just as Axle began to make his way down to where she sat.

Suddenly, all the girl could see was limbs flailing about, the fool man tumbling towards her. Hopping down the stairs two at a time, the girl moved to keep from getting hit, laughter bubbling from her lips. Yer tryin' ta breaks yer fool neck? I didna leaves ya...yer jus' slow followin'. A body woulda be thinkin' ya canna gets off'n a horse easy or som'thin'. Is ya broke som'thin', or jus' wind'd? If'n nae brok'n, gets up. Time ta be lettin' 'em knows ima 'ere.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:35 pm

Helen54 wrote:
Deekay wrote:

Helen - Lady Lynna, one of Stafford's worthiest citizens and I think the same understanding of time as you."

"Then Lady Lynna you will sympathise with my problem of not being able to get to mass to improve my mood. Though I have found teasing DeeKay to be a great substitute!"

DeeKay pretended umbrage at this and Lady Lynna and Helen laughed at his effort.

Deekay wrote:
"Helen I think Myxti and Salter are related but I'm not sure they are ... er .. getting on so well at present.

Oh dear, 'foot-in-mouth disease'. Helen did hope that Myxti would not be offended.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:36 pm

Myxti wrote:Myxti smiled. When Lynna approached, she pointed towards Blanche.

"Of course you can see him. As if you had to ask. Blanche is over there with Alexandre. She has been told that if family ask to see him, they can take him with no trouble from her. Though thinking on that, maybe I should have given her an actual list. I can only see what kind of influence Donnor would have on my son. He'd be running around naked in no time!"

She giggled and listened to Helen and Deekay. She blushed when Deekay mentioned her cookies and appearance.

"Why thank you, Deekay. Yes, I am related to your adopted father. We don't really umm....associate with one another anymore, but I am so glad that you are here. It will give me a chance to get to know you. It's very nice to see you out and about and you look gorgeous in that dress. Oh and the cute children running around? No, they aren't mine. I have just one. Juan Nicolao Alexandre Stewart de Balboa. I know it's really long...just like my birth name. We call him Alexandre or Alex for short."

Mentioning her son, she pointed to the infant that Blanche was holding on the other side of the room. She took a long drink from her glass.

Edited to add the Deekay response.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:36 pm

Aayla wrote:
Helen54 wrote: "Good day Aalya, my name is Helen and I am here at the invitation of Reynard DeeKay. Are you enjoying the party so far?"

The woman not interested in her brother caught Aayla’s attention, mainly because she spoke her name, turning her momentarily from her brother and his friend she smiled pleasantly; pausing as if trying to recall a face to the names she was offered. “A... Reynar... Pardon I can’t say I’ve ever heard that name before.” Chuckling, she brushes a stray curl from her face. “Helen you said? Well I’ve barely made it through the door, but it seems a party I’ll not soon forget…” Her soft Irish lilt cut abruptly off as her brother grabs her attention again.

Radh wrote:Sis, Radh says, Im proud tae'ave ye meet Irishwoodfaeri of the Leoni Soldati Family. Her late husband was an important friend tae meh, first person to pick up lost little Radh off the beaches of Southampton. He was sortof a rolemodel to me and I'ave been tryin to live after his image of a warrior's honour e'ersince.

More smiling and nodding and a curtsey to the woman, her hand dropping from her brother’s arm as he embraces his friend, Aayla does her best polite impression and steps back letting her brother continue his reunion with the woman. Her attention brought back to her Hostess Tasite and a rather regal looking woman who approached her.

“Thank you again to your family for such an invitation.” Lowering in a well practiced curtsey she grins, “Did I hear mention of drinks?” Looking around she bites her bottom lip nervously pulling on the embroidered edge of the constraining bodice. Mention of ‘cute men’ pulls her from her nervous fidgeting sending a small laugh falling from her lips. “Aye, some of us have to travel a good way to find cute men, or in my case, one not already in the house of Rahl.” Looking back over at her brother she shakes her head ruefully. “All the way to England it would seem…”
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:37 pm

Plotnik wrote:Lynna turned to her cousin, "Dear cousin" she said giving him a hug, she turned the lady he was with and gave her a warm smile and looked back to her cousin knowing he will introduce them.

Plotnik grinned when he saw Lynna walking over and caught Anyamariee's attention. But at the mention of the court case, he averted his eyes in shame at his failing, though still returned the hug with just as much enthusiasm as Lynna showed him, smiling again before he let go. "Cousin, allow me to introduce the person I've spoken to you so much about, this is Lady Anyamariee Hollington. Anyamariee, this is my cousin Lynna, who stole me away from you a few months ago, when she needed my time and attention. Head of House von Liechtenstein, and wife to My Lord Duke Loxley, of whom you've heard me speak so often. And mother to my little cousin, who.. was... around here somewhere, but I've yet to meet."
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:37 pm

--Anyamariee wrote:Anya smiled proudly when Helen stated she thought Keyra was a lovely name. "Yes, she is Comtessa's beautiful daughter. She was actually named after me. Her full name is Keyra Mariee Vanderzee." She felt a pang of sadness at the mention of Comtessa's name. "Unfortunately, Comtessa met with an untimely passing. At least I have Keyra to remind me of her almost daily."

She was just about to tell Helen of Dover and it's beauty when Plotnik caught her attention to introduce her to Lynna. "Please excuse me for a moment Helen."

She blushed profusely when Plotnik stated how much he talked about her. She curtsied and stated "Lady Lynna, I'm so very honoured to meet you finally. Plotnik has spoken much about you." She followed Plotnik's gaze about trying to find his cousin and grinned when he could not locate him. "I do hope to get to know you better this evening."
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:38 pm

Tasite wrote:Tas heard Lord Plotnik comment to her "You are doing a marvelous job remembering names, tell me your secret later, please?" she giggled softly and then whispered to him; it's no secret Lord Plotnik I'm scared to death that I will soon get confused and mix up the names. Especially since everyone seems to arrive at the same time. Seeing Teezme enter the room with more guests. Excuse me please I see that more guests have arrived.

Tas smiled at how he said her name. Pleased to meet both of you and I hope that your trip wasn't too turbulent... If you need anything just ask. Did I hear you say brought some Irish drinks with you? Sounds great and I 'm sure the guests would love something different. she said with a warm smile; Can I offer you something to drink to warm body or do you prefer something more for warmth? She tried to catch her words but it was to late they came out before she knew what she had said. Biting her lip slightly before she spoke hoping that her brain would work right this time. Forgive my youth my family always said I needed a little taming but I never quite understood why till now She couldn't keep her eyes from drifting to Radh. Thinking to herself again.. there goes my other foot. What in the world has come over me? Listening as he excused himself to speak to and old friend.. made her breath a sigh of relief. It meant she would have a chance to regain control.

Walking over to Aayla, Tas links her arm in hers hoping she doesn't see the flushed look on her face. Please forgive me I really do not know what came over me. It's really not like me to get distracted around a man like htat. Being in the army you see all kinds of men but I've never seen any quite like your brother. Lets get us something to drink I'm sure we can both use it. I do believe your bother will catch up when he is ready.

When her siger Bri walked over and wrap her arm in her Tas smiled. Aayla this is my beautiful Sister Brianna. I didn't forget the decoration really I didn't sis. It's just that there is a lack of nice decorations to be found but now that your back I'm sure we can change that.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:38 pm

Helen54 wrote:No sooner had Myxti mentioned her baby son, Helen excused herself and made it her urgent business to find the infant.

Blanche, the infant's doting and very protective nanny eyed Helen suspiciously, but she relaxed when Helen said,

"You must be Blanche, I have just been talking to Myxti, my name is Helen and I would so much like to see the baby"

Blanche smiled and turned so that Helen could view the sleeping infant's face, the only part of him visible in his soft finely spun wraps. Indeed the child was as beautiful as his name was long and for a short moment Helen felt that deep longing many women feel who are childless.

It lasted but a moment and Helen regained her composure, thanked Blanche and turned and scanned the room for a free chair. She had been mingling for hours and needed to sit down and rest for a while.

She saw a vacant chair not far away, took a mead from a passing servant's tray, seated herself and observed the guests while sipping the delicious beverage.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:03 am

Kenrich wrote:Lynna had come up and said hello he smiled at her

"Always a pleasure Lynna" he said to her with a smile, He turned when Lord Deekay spoke. "Aye i am very lucky to have been able to find a wonderful women to share my life with" he said looking at Myxti giving her a wink, he gave a nod as Helen excused herself. Kenrich took a drink of his whisky feeling very happy to be with family and friends.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:04 am

--Missy_demeanor wrote:Missy had return with severs who had the food and drinks...

Holiday Feast at the Tudors (Christmas 1457) - Page 4 Christmasfeast08

Holiday Feast at the Tudors (Christmas 1457) - Page 4 GB_christmas_drinks

Missy carried herself with dignity since this was her very first dinner party. She so hoped she was doing good job.

Finding Lady Tasite with her sister and some guest she quietly step to her and whisper M'lady the food is ready for your guest. Then she turn and quietly left.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:05 am

Plotnik wrote:Plotnik laughed along with Tasite as she passed by saying, " it's no secret Lord Plotnik I'm scared to death that I will soon get confused and mix up the names. Especially since everyone seems to arrive at the same time. Excuse me please I see that more guests have arrived."

"Oooh, very beautiful. You know oysters were one of the first exports from England, when Julius Caesar landed near Dover. The Romans couldn't get enough of our local shellfish. But I'm partial to wild boar, myself.

"And if you cannot see the joke in that, you don't know me." Plotnik smiled at Anyamariee with a twinkle in his eye, as he guided her to their places.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next