Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holiday Feast at the Tudors (Christmas 1457)

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Holiday Feast at the Tudors (Christmas 1457) - Page 8 Empty Re: Holiday Feast at the Tudors (Christmas 1457)

Post  Tasite Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Tas wanted to keep him close and warm, and was tempted to act on it when he spoke breifly. Well.. ehm.. and...then he smiled. It was a very handsome smile with a hint of mischievousness, she liked that. Then she felt both his hands on her sides, then her back, pulling her close to him. Tas wasn't sure if he was going to kiss her till his lips touch hers briefly. Tas hadn't felt sparks like that since...oh Jah, she had never felt sparks like that. She went from chilly in the wintry air to overheated in seconds as a shiver moved over her body making her want more. She caught her breath when he continued. The third kiss was the most passionate kiss of all which caused her knees to shake just a bit but his arms made her feel so strong and safe that she move closer till he stopped and gave them some distance. Why? her mind screamed.. Don't stop she wanted to say but she didn't want to seem forward. Maybe he didn't want anyone to see them kissing tha way they were. She respected that, or told herself she did. Logically. But her heart and body were not listening to logic. She didn't know how Artie would act if he saw them. So she let him have his distance, fighting her instincts that were screaming at her to move back into his arms. When he spoke with a teasing grin,Ehhm ye was askin somethin, yeah? Tas bit her lips trying to remember the question, since all she could think of was his kisses and touch right now.OK woman get your mind off how he makes you feel and back to the topic at hand. What was I asking him?she thought... Then it hit her... it was his family. Yes, I was she said trying to hold herself together. Tell me something of your family. I've met your wonder Sister but what about the rest of your family? Speaking of sister have you seen any of our family heading to the lake? Then she blushed at the thought of his sister seeing them when she notice flames coming from the lake area.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8