Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Golden Sheepy

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Great Golden Sheepy Empty The Great Golden Sheepy

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:33 pm

This was the entire text from (FRP Open) The Great Golden Sheepy, started 07 May 1456 and ended 07 Jul 1456.

Timari wrote:Dearest Doo Wop the Diary,

I am writing to you today to tell the beginnings of a magical adventure, in which we will pursue the legendary myth of the Great Golden Sheepy. Long before these Irish lands were opened to man, there was a time when leprechauns walked the earth freely. It was a wondrous era of prosperity and luck, where gold spewed from every direction, unlike now... as we must mine for our gold. The leprechauns bestowed upon a flock of sheep their golden prowess, for leprechauns so lucky and with pots full of gold needed clothes of the same taste. The flock of golden sheep were perfect beings... with wool so rich and delicate; pure gold.

But in the dark times when man was born upon the land of Eire, a great upheaval shook the blessed lands. Men greedily hunted for the golden sheep, like ravenous packs of wolves hungry... hungry for gold. They exploited the sheep, forcing them to grow wool, administering witchful drinks, torturing them with whips, and slaughtering them when they failed to grow wool to their satisfaction. In vengeance for these greedy men, the leprechauns took their luck with them, one by one, vanishing from the lands. They punished man by putting the gold deep into the mountains, forcing them to sweat and suffer in the toil for gold. And when it seemed the golden sheep were nearing extinction, the leprechauns put their luck together for ONE golden sheep, that she may survive through the times in peace, serving as a remnant for the old days of gold. With that final action, the leprechauns vanished in the blink of a rainbow.

And so begins our adventure... The search for the Great Golden Sheepy of Golden Fleece...

The Great Golden Sheepy 1207833z18b3vfsp8 Bobby sat with his legs folded neatly on the soft grass, murmuring smooth tones of "baaaas..." His bright brown eyes looked placidly at me, and I smiled back in this sweet and tranquil scene. My hand brushed gently through Bobby's fine and fluffy wool as we waited for our companions to arrive.

Last edited by Timari on Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add intro description)

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

The Great Golden Sheepy Empty Re: The Great Golden Sheepy

Zogdor wrote:Knowing that Sheepy girl was waiting for him in front of her house, Zogdor did not wish to be late, not today Sheepday. Every Sheepday, the two humans got together with other sheep enthusiasts and their ovine friends.

The Great Golden Sheepy 1207833z18b3vfsp8 Björk and Eidur seemed to know exactly where they were going as their contented bleats grew ever more excited as they approached their destination.

However, they could sense that their master was not in the best of moods. Recent times were hard and their dip usually filled with lemon scent, had just contained water for the past few weeks. They were by no means fluent in human, but they had picked up a lot from hearing him speak and they had worked out the fact that money was tight and he wasn't making enough each week. On arrival they walked up to Bobby and rubbed noses as they usually did, with Björk perhaps lingering longer than she should have.

They heard their Master speak to Sheepy girl saying something like *"Bullo Peepy Whirl, Juvely to Chee you"*, they immediately noticed a happier tone in his voice, which was one of the main reasons why they liked Sheepday so much, as their Master was always sure to be happy

* (Hello Sheepy Girl, lovey to see you)

Zogdor smiled as he said his hellos to Sheepy Girl and noticed that nobody else had arrived yet. "A good chance to speak to her" he thought to himself.

"There's something I've been meaning to..." however before he could finish his sentence, he was interrupted by loud bleating. Turning around he noticed that it was coming from Björk, Eidur and Bobby and although he couldn't be entirely sure, he didn't think that they seemed to be very happy.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Desideratist wrote:/ooc I'm currently hiding in a cave somewhere, but seeing as this is an FRP I think I can justify my arrival... besides, Morag would never forgive me if we didn't come. :-D

Trotting off a ship from England are Desi, her two Border Collies Henry and Minnie, and Morag, her favourite Shetland ewe. She waves to her two sheep-obsessed friends.

"So, how is Eire? I've not been here before. Wrote lots of letters; not many replies though. People are busy building a new country, I suppose.

Happy Sheep Day to you both."

And with that, she produces some of her fine sheep cheeses, bread and pear cider to wash it all down with.

"We not going just yet? Time for a picnic?"

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:34 pm

---fromENPygmeelia wrote:Pyg is out walking her new pet sheep BaaBaaRella when she sees a group of people gathered with their sheep. BaaBaaRella sees the other sheep and begins to tug at the leash pulling Pyg towards them.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:34 pm

---fromENPygmeelia wrote:Timari...Zogdor....Desideratist! What are you all doing? ......... Do you mind if I join you? BaaBaaRella seems to have a mind of her own and doesn't want to leave the company of these fine looking sheep .... Pyg greets the humans as BBR appears to be greeting the other sheep and conversing with them. Try as she might, Pyg seems unable to get BBR to leave their company.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:35 pm

Timari wrote:The Great Golden Sheepy Cutepinksheep If a sheepy's wool could blush, then Bobby's wool was coloured a very bright pink. As Björk touched noses with his, his sheepy knees wriggled like soft mush. He loved Sheep day, as he was hardly in the company of fellow sheep. His guardian Timari spoiled him silly, but she had never exposed him to a more prettier sheep than that of sheepy boy's ewe Björk. Still, he was the confidante of his lady's secrets. After a long week, she would take Bobby out to the orchards and tell him everything that she did that day. So his hearing of the human language was more improved, and he heard Sheepy boy say this to his lady... "Hullo Creepy Girl, Luvely to Wee you."

As such, he noticed the colour of his lady's cheek turn into a subtle pink. Bobby was all the more happy, seeing Timari in her more lively states. She had been missing her family in England for a time. Even so, the bulk of bread that was stolen from her made her moods even more glum. Bobby highly approved of Zogdor, and if there was a way that he could have Sheepy Boy visit everyday, he would. Bobby would run a million races just to have him and his sheep in their company daily. Anyway, he heard Zogdor speak up once more... "Care's Mumthing Hive Been Peening to----"

"BAAAAAAAAA BAAA BAA BAAAA BAA BAA BA BA BA"
Bobby bleated as loud as a trumpet would sound. He knew that human sentence too well. When his lady gossiped of the latest love stories, that was always the word that set Timari's tone baaaaa-d. He remembered the stories all too well.....

"So Larry luved Dan so Touch. I thought Say Gere Lerfect for Reach other. Fut then, I Lust Word... Dan, he talked to her this Borning. Haying that Cupid Dopening sentence. Care's Mumthing Hive Been Peening to Hell you. Argh, I rate it! You Hall-Freddie Sow he was going to Cake up with her Lust Chum that!"

(So Mary loved Dan so much. I thought they were perfect for each other. But then, I just heard... Dan, he talked to her this morning. Saying that stupid opening sentence... there's something I've been meaning to tell you... Argh, I hate it! You already know he was going to break up with her just from that!)

Bobby didn't want her lady to have that "rateness" in her. Immediately, he had interrupted the conversation with his baa's. Luckily, Desi and Pygmee followed shortly thereafter, so that there'd be no time to have "Peeningful talks..."

****** ****** Timi's ***** Turn***** Sheepy ****** Girl ****** View***** *****

My heart raced like a rabid sheep racing champion as Sheepy boy started to say those words... "There's something I've been meaning to tell you." It could only be good news, I knew it.

But then the sheep went crazy... for no apparent reason. And then Desi showed, and Pygmee... and sigh... Oh well, this was a good company of people to be questing with. He is still meaning to tell me something, so I am sure it can wait.

Desideratist wrote:"So, how is Eire? I've not been here before. Wrote lots of letters; not many replies though. People are busy building a new country, I suppose.

I replied back teasingly, "Lots of letters, and you never thought to send me one?"

BaaBaaRella was a preciously cute sheepy, and only strengthened the fellowship of sheep. I was surprised to see both Desi and Pygmee here. This was just perfect, if we are to search for the Golden Sheepy, we'll need more smart folk to add to our already brimming intelligence. Wink

"Pygmee, you must join us now. How can we ever separate BaaBaaRella from her new friends?"
Timari said with a smile. "A quick picnic will do just fine. We cannot quest on an empty stomach."

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:35 pm

Desideratist wrote:
Timari wrote:
I replied back teasingly, "Lots of letters, and you never thought to send me one?"

"Well, after no one replied, I thought there must be something wrong with the Irish postal system, so I didn't bother sending any more..."

Desi gives Zogdor a rather pointed look at that point.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:36 pm

Timari wrote:For what seemed like weeks, Timari stared at Desi looking at Zogdor. She expressed a rounded look, with a hint of tri-angularity. She takes a bit of the cheeses and starts to nibble on them.

"Come on... Desi, tell us of your adventurous tales, as we in Ireland have none but peaceful sheep for our news..."

She starts to walk on, glancing at Sheepy Boy from time to time. This was the day, she hoped. A historic moment in history, when they shall turn myth into reality, and with that a stronger relationship between... mm... them all. heh. And though the story has yet to roll fast and with heightening suspense, Timari's heart raced a little faster, she smiled even wider, her gait more joyful than ever before... All because of...

The Great Golden Sheepy SheepBobby gently touched noses with the new additions in the group, Morag and BaaBaaRella. He hardly recognized Morag, for when he did see her, she was running so fast, like a whisp of smoke. He greeted them in his English sheepy tongue, which slightly sounded with an emphasis on the AHHHH. It gave him a sense of sophistication, yet his usual actions told differently... he was fun and wild...

"BAAAAAAAAA....Baaaa Baaaa Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Baaaaaa Baaaa Baaaaaa Baaa Baaa Baaa Baaaaaaaa Baaa Baaa Baaaaaaaa"**

Just then, Bobby heard a different sound.... something very high pitched, like a screeching sheep possessed by the evil wolves.

"Baaaa Baaa Baaa Baaa Baaa"***
It was annoying, yet comprehensible. Bobby loved his guardian Timari, but when she spoke in sheepy language, it made him slightly embarassed. Still, he tried to look strong, handsome, and proud. He looked each sheep in the eyes, and noticed the perplexed look on their faces. He blinked a little, but nonetheless he never faltered in character. He bended his knees a little, as if in a bow. He looked at Bjork and nodded... as if he was giving her approval.

With that, Bjork walked up to Timari and bit her on the leg...

"Owww!"

------
Translations:
** "Hi I'm Bob. You both have purdy wool.
*** "Bjork, bite me."

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:37 pm

Zogdor wrote:(OK I know I should be sleeping but this RP is too good lol)

Not managing to get his words out in time, Zogdor turned and saw Desi walk up to them with Morag in tow. Another typical sheepy day, how he loved them so much. They said their hellos and then Desi mentioned something about a poor Irish postal system, to which Zogdor remained sheepishly quiet.

He was about to suggest that they moved off to the picnic area when Pygmee turned up with a very elegant looking sheep with her.

"Good Day Pygmee, I haven't seen you on Sheep Day before, what a great surprise, I hope we might see you here more often."

However, it seemed that today they'd be having the picnic where they were already congregated, which suited Zogdor fine as his legs were hurting him somewhat after the previous day's exercise. He'd been helping Eidur with his sprinting so that he might actually win this year's winter woolly festival sheep race and he'd overdone the running himself.

They went to sit down to pull out the food they had in their baskets and began to eat, when Björk came up and bit Sheepy Girl on the leg.

Zogdor grabbed Bjork by her fleece and pulled her to the side and spoke to her firmly but fairly

"Bow Björk, sat's got berry vice, fwy bib pew shoe sat? Fo rack and droin pyor grends"*

He then turned to Sheepy girl who was rubbing her leg frantically and he opened his medical bag to take out some ointment to run into the bite. As he did so, he noticed Sheepy girl looking at him accusingly.

"What?.. I never go anywhere without my medical bag, you never know when it might come in handy. Trust me, my lotions and potions are the best around, all have been made from fresh ingredients and are guaranteed to only have the mildest of side effects, such as belching or bringing on a sudden irrational fear of turnips."

With that he opened the fould smelling bottle labelled "Sheep bites" and dabbed some of it onto a fresh clean handkerchief.

*"Now Björk that's not very nice, why did you do that? Go back and join your friends"

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

The Great Golden Sheepy 1207833z18b3vfsp8 Björk returned sheepishly to her friends, looking rather downtrodden at having just been turned away by her master. She didn't really understand because she was sure that she'd been told to bite Sheepy girl, surely it was a sign of affection.

Eidur could sense that Björk was grumpy and he hated it when she was in one of her moods because he knew that she could sulk for Shireland*, she may have been thick skinned, but she did not take well to criticism and she would always have her say on things.

So, before she could get a word in edgeways, Eidur turned to Booby, Morag and BaaBaaRella and decided that they'd have to do something fun to lighten the mood.

BaabaaMee maaa Baa Baa Baa?** He suggested and everyone seemed to nod in agreement, although just as the other sheep were about to say something he noticed the humans get out their food and lay down the Quicknick stuff ready to eat. He looked at Bobby who seemed to have a mischievous glint in his eye and he knew what he was going to say even before he'd said it.

Ba*** Bobby suggested

Baaaa baababaa baaa baaaaa baaaa babababaaababaaa baaa baabaa
**** all the other sheep replied in perfect unison. Excitedly creeping away from the humans.

*Sheepy name for Ireland

** Why don't we play a game of hide and seek?

***Quick they're stopping for a quicknick, let's sneak off and search for the golden sheepy without them, humans are far too slow and dumb anyway and they'll slow us down.

***Ok.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Desideratist wrote:Morag rolled her eyes a bit at the picnicking humans. Always eating, the human female was. And she never seemed to put on weight either. Morag worried about her sometimes. It was good to see her grazing with her herd, so when the other sheep wanted to play a game, she was happy to go with them...

Desi herself spoke:

"Ah well, many adventures for me. I'm staying in the Isle of Man at the moment. Too many boring old wars and things going on at home."

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

---fromENPygmeelia wrote:BaaBaaRella is uncertain about joining these new sheep in their quest, having just met them for the first time. They seem like a very nice lot, but she's never left her human like this before... she ponders and decides to give her human a little attention before departing with the others. She approaches her human and gives her a little nuzzle ..... BaaaaaBaaaBaa*

Jot jow BaaBaaWella .... A fove lou voo, fut A'z eayijc .... co blal vith yhe oyhew sheebs** .... Pyg tells BaaBaaRella after her nuzzle almost made her spill her wine. Pyg resumes her dining and barely even notices as BaaBaaRella joins the other sheep and departs with them.

BaBaBaaaaaBaaaaaBaBaBaaaaaaaaaaaaBaaaaaa*** BaaBaaRella tells the other sheep as she follows them.

Translations:

BaaaaaBaaaBaa* sheep for: (Bye human, going to play with the other sheep now)

Jot jow BaaBaaWella .... A fove lou voo, fut A'z eayijc .... co blal vith yhe oyhew sheebs** human as heard by sheep for: (Not now BaaBaaRella .... I love you too, but I'm eating .... go play with the other sheep)

BaBaBaaaaaBaaaaaBaBaBaaaaaaaaaaaaBaaaaaa*** sheep for: (Ok lets go my human is too busy stuffing her face to care)

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:38 pm

---fromENPassion! wrote:I love sheepies! Please go on!

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Desideratist wrote:Desi raises an eyebrow at the odd spirit that had just arrived.

"What, to eat? We don't eat our friends... well, I make cheese, but I don't think they mind. Want to try some?"

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Mistah_q wrote:The day had already been under way, and Quincy (Mistah_q) hurriedly brought his two sheepies, Cappie and Bedeeby, to the said meeting location.

"Ah good. . I was so afraid I'd be late. . but there they are."

Rounding a small hilltop and the group coming into view, became all too excited to notice other sheepies with which to play. They began to bleat wildly,

"BAAAAA BAA baaaa bAAA bAAAAAAA!!11!1baa"

"Car brown," They heard Quincy say. They peered around but had no idea what a car was, much less how to spot a brown one.

He tugged the sheep along on his path to meet up with Zog, Timari, Desi, Pygmeelia, and what was that -- an unusual entity had mingled among them as well.

"Greetings everyone -- I'm glad I am not late! My sheepies were so excited to come out."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<------------------------------------------>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Great Golden Sheepy Sheepdance Cappie and Bedeeby scampered over the hill to meet these new sheepies. While Bedeeby was all too eager to hurry his way over and greet them, Cappie perked her head back toward Quincy to hear what he was talking about.

"Green things alien! I Vlad Impaler zape a peepies wewe to apcider no some grout"

What a crazy human she had. She'd better warn the others! She ran bleating excitedly into the crowd.

"BAAAAaaaA! Baa ba meehhhhh Baaaaaaaa!!!!!"

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:39 pm

---fromENPygmeelia wrote:BaaBaaRella greets the new sheep with a friendly *BAAAA ... BaaBaaRella ... Baabaaaaaahaaaaabaaa!

She jumps up and down excitedly, first running around them in circles then nuzzling each of the new sheepies affectionately. She says to the others, **BaaBaa Baaaaaaa Baaaaa Baaaa Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha baaa baaa. She runs off to hide.

Pyg looks up from eating and notices that all the sheep have disappeared ... ***BaaBaaWella Rere awe too? Dome yere ..... BaaBaaWella!

Translation:

*BAAAA ... BaaBaaRella ... Baabaaaaaahaaaaabaaa! sheep for "Hi my name is BaaBaaRella! So glad you could join us, want to play?"

**BaaBaa Baaaaaaa Baaaaa Baaaa Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha baaa baaa. sheep for "Lets play Hide and go Sheep! The new ones can be 'IT' Maybe we'll find the Golden Sheepy while we're playing, our humans still seems to be stuffing their faces... hehehehe!"

***BaaBaaWella Rere awe too? Dome yere ..... BaaBaaWella! human as heard by sheep for "BaaBaaRella where are you? Come here ..... BaaBaaRella!"

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Zogdor wrote:The Great Golden Sheepy Sheepdance Eidur had nominated himself as the one to go and find the others as they all raced off to hide. However, being a very competetive sheepy, he kept an eye open and watched where they all bounced off to so that he could catch up with them quickly.

"Ready or not here I come" he bleated in his Sheepy dialect and he trotted off to where he had seen most of his Sheepy friends go. Once he was a safe enough distance away from the loomans (humans), he bleated out a rallying cry to get all the other sheep to come and meet him.

"All sheep in the area, step out and meet me, let us not play this game, for I have a great plan. Our loomans are too busy stuffing their faces to notice that we've gone missing! We need to go and find the Golden Sheep and I know that my human would just slow us down. I vote that we head off towards the mountains now, who's with me?"

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Zogdor was busy stuffing his face with the wonderful food that his friends had brought when Quincy arrived and let his sheep join the others.

"Hey Quincy, great of you to join us, sit down and help yourself to something to eat or drink."

He himself, had not felt so relaxed in a long time, sometimes he found it hard to switch off from Council matters and he had to force himself to go out and relax with his friends. Once he was there though, he was in his element, the conversation and the drink flowed and he loved being able to swap sheepy stories.

He was so relaxed that he hadn't even checked on Eidur and Björk for a while when suddenly he heard a strong yet somewhat distant bleating that he immediately recognised as Eidur's. He stood up and looked around and there were no sheep in sight.

"Erm, I don't want to make anyone panic but did anyone see where the sheep went?"
He asked his friends.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Ohrid wrote:Ohrid arrived at the scene, with a little lamb following her. She didn't know exactly where the lamb came from, but it just popped up one day and never left her side. There was a rumour that this lamb belonged to someone named Mary, but Ohrid ignored that fact.

Goodday to you all. I heard that we are going on some quest and it involved sheep? Ofcourse, Miss Little Bo Peep from Port Lairge must be a part of it. I see all new faces, but it's nice to meet new people, especially if they are sheeplovers, like me.

Ohrid sat down, bluntly pouring herself a drink and waited for the quest to start. She always likes a new adventure.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:40 pm

Desideratist wrote:Desi sees Zog looking around. He’s so protective of his females, ovine and human….

“Relax, they’re off having fun. Jumping over fences and sending each other to sleep for a laugh, no doubt…”

/ooc I’ve just realised, how on earth did I have Morag with me in Mann when she’s supposed to be in Birmingham? Special sheep magic, of course…

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Morag is trotting along after the other sheep. She’s seen her friends the sheepdogs Henry and Minnie sniffing the ground looking for things. Well, she says friends. More acquaintances really. They do seem to get very excitable, and they love to play that game where the sheep pretend to run away and the dogs have to put them in the wooden stick box. The human female does enjoy watching – always whistling a tune. Yes, the dogs are all right. They would have helped them find this thing… whatever it is… She is a sheep of few bleats, and merely raises a wooly eyebrow in question to Eidur, whom she knows as has raced against him before.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:41 pm

---fromENPygmeelia wrote:Yes relax Zog, I told BaaBaaRella to go play, they are probably playing a game of hide and go sheep ..... Pyg says trying to reassure Zogdor, even though she is a little worried about her BaaBaaRella .... So unlike her to stray from sight like this .... Probably senseless worry, they are just having so much fun with their sheepy games that she lost track of how far she had strayed, and she's in good company ..... Pyg thinks to herself and dismisses the momentary look of worry from her face with a soft chuckle.

Meanwhile ......

BBR thinks to herself,
What a very wise and shrewd sheep this Eidur is, to take an innocent game of hide and go sheep and turn it into a way to ditch the humans and go questing for the Golden Sheepy ..... I like him, he's a good leader ...... as she follows him, trying to stay as close to him as possible.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:41 pm

Timari wrote:She had trusted him. She had looked at him with a bright smile, though inside, she was apprehensive about that sheep bite medicine. It was a mild bite really, only stung for a little. Bjork was adorable still, and she couldn't be angry about it. The light pulsing pain had disappeared immediately after Sheepy Boy applied the lotion.

But soon, it seemed the side effects took over. Yet she wasn't belching. Timari bent over to take a whiff of her leg, and she smelt it. That devilish odour that made her cringe, that made her whimper. It made her fall back in shock.

Onions. It was the vegetable of death. Well, perhaps it was an exaggeration, but Timari was nonetheless allergic to it. Her leg swelled and turned red. But she didn't want to worry anyone, Sheepy Boy especially, she didn't want him to feel guilty. So when they turned to her, she grinned at them reassuringly, and made herself burp.

"Hehe, excuse me... it's the medicine, but it really does help. I feel so good...."

Soon after, she started to get delirious. Yet, she looked at the others blankly, with a calm expression on her face. Timari noticed others had joined us, but she could not distinguish too well anymore who they were.

"I think it was... Quickie and Bobo Peepy..."

And when the others noticed the sheepy disappearance, Timari was far gone in mind already. She looked at the others, and she saw beady eyes on turnip heads. Ack!!!!.... she closed her eyes fiercely, pretending to think hard of where Bobby would most likely head to.

"Ohh Bobby...where could you be?..."

But now, sheepys appeared out of the darkness of her mind. There was Bobby, Bjork, Eidur, Morag, BBR, some other sheep she couldn't recognize. They were having a tea party with the Golden Sheepy!!!! Bobby was there, licking the bowl of tea like a right gentleman. He was sitting next to Bjork who had begun to feed him crackers. And then, all sheep all jumped up with fervent dancing, they started to sing...

"Turnip... Turnip... Let's go eat... Turnip Turnip... What a treat!"

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:42 pm

---fromENPygmeelia wrote:Pyg, noticing Timari's stranger than normal behavior and expressions, fumbles around for her pouch of magic pygmee dust. Finding it she approaches Tim with a little bit of caution .... sees the bite mark area is red and swollen now. Ahhhhhh .... It would appear you are having a reaction either to the treatment or the bite itself, Tim ...... Let me put a little pygmee dust on it ..... you know what miraculous curative powers it has ..... Pyg tells Tim as she sprinkles some dust on the wound and surrounding area. Almost immediately the redness and swelling start to disappear. Pyg grins proudly .... Told you it works wonders! .... she tells Tim .... Besides being good for your cupid's arrows, mending broken hearts so they can love again, it works to heal sheep bites too .... Pyg says with a laugh ..... Do you need more, Tim?

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:42 pm

Zogdor wrote:Taking in all that is going on around him, Zogdor is shocked by Sheepy Girl's reaction to his treatment, he'd never seen such a violent allergic reaction to one of his ointments before.

He begins to rummage around in his medical bag for an antidote but doesn't find one immediately and while he is doing so Pyg steps forward with some magic dust of some sort which she begins to spray around.

Having studied medicine and the sciences, Zogdor had always been very skeptical of the use of magic potions, so he stood well back not knowing what might happen and closed his eyes, hoping that his sweet, innocent Sheepy Girl wouldn't turn into a beast, or even worse suddenly become interested in politics!

When he opened his eyes once more, he saw that the swelling on Sheepy Girl's legs had gone down and Pyg was looking very proud of herself. "Hmmph" he muttered to himself, "seems like there's no need for doctors around here... all those months of wasted studying....."

***** ***** ***** ****** ***** ****** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ****** *****

Meanwhile back in the batcave....; (oops sorry, wrong story)

The Great Golden Sheepy Sheepdance Eidur had finally managed to round up all of the sheepies and noticed that a few new ones had joined him and the others. There was a little lamb from Port Lairge and Cappie and Bedeeby too now. He looked at them all and began to retell the story that he had heard nooman Timi tell on many occasions about the Golden Sheepy who lived in a special place and had a fleece made of pure gold which would grow immediately after shearing.

He watched their little sheepy eyes fixed on him intently as he baa'd his way through the epic tale and then he stared them deep down.

"This is not a journey for the week hearted, only the bravest sheepies should venture where no sheep has ever gone before. I'm not trying to pull the wool over your eyes and pretend that it's going to be easy, so if you don't feel up to it, remain behind and keep an eye on those noomans, I always worry about what they get up to when we're not keeping a watchul eye on them.... So are ewe with me?"

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Timari wrote:The Great Golden Sheepy Sheep-1-2 Bobby felt utterly upset at how Bjork was scolded. It was all Bobby's fault, he let her bite Timari. He tried to make things better, trotting right by Bjork's side... He tried to make her 'baaa' with energy, excitement, and sillyness. He started to baa rhythmically, trying to dance as the humans would. With this, he adopted that funny look on his face, hoping it would bring about that perfect smile and those bright eyes in Bjork... you know... that same kind of expression that was present in his master, Timari, whenever she was with Sheepy Boy.

He let Eidur take the leadership role in the herd. Usually Bobby would like to make his own inspiring speech to spur the sheepy's, but he was too preoccupied with cheering up Bjork. Finally when Eidur baa-ed his last words, Bobby was tired... because of course, it wasn't Bobby in the spotlight making the speech. He nudged Bjork and uttered, "Ba."*

Without hesitation.... WHOOOOOSH.... Bobby was sprinting off in a flash.

----------------
*Translation. Enough talk. More action. If ewe in, last one to the tree of baaaaadness, next to the sinister hut of sheepwreck... is a onion-scented looman turnip head!"

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Desideratist wrote:Desi watches the various lotions and potions with amusement. Timari acting even more oddly than usual? She idly wonders if Zog had done it deliberately so he'd have an excuse to doctor her some more, but then someone else takes over. He looks a bit chagrined, poor lad.

"Onion ointment not for everyone, it seems. You'll have to concoct something special for Timari then. That'll keep you busy."

~~~~~~~~~~

Morag listens to Eidur's speech. A leader among Sheep, it seems. She's a sceptical ewe, but his eyes shine with the thought of this Golden Sheepy. Her own human used to tell tales of a Golden Sheepy too, so maybe there was something in it. She said it was a long way south though.

"My female looks after herself. She can look after your human. He needs looking after, I think. I'll come on this quest of yours. If ewe think ewe are ram enough to lead it..." ;-)

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:44 pm

---fromENPygmeelia wrote:BBR is totally enamored by Eidur's speech and quickly bleats her affirmative answer. She was so enthralled that she almost didn't hear Bobby's challenge, taking a few seconds for it to sink in .... A race is it? BBR thinks to herself. Not being one to shy away from a challenge she races behind Bobby and looks for Eidur, not wanting him to disappear from her sight, but also not wanting to be left behind.

meanwhile.....

Pyg's smile soon vanishes as she sees Zog's face and the various vials scattered around his bag and realizes she has acted too quickly and intervened into more than just a simple healing. She whispers to Zog as she hands him a small packet,
Sorry to step in like that, but Tim has been a dear friend for a long time and she uses the dust on her cupid's arrows...she is very familiar with it's various benefits. Here's a packet of it, for those difficult cases that appear to have no cure... the making of the dust and it's ingredients has been handed down for many generations and it's uses are too numerous to count.... I assure you it's safe to use. Tim may require a little more of it later.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next