Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sheepy Stamina <3

Go down

Sheepy Stamina <3 Empty Sheepy Stamina <3

Post  Timari Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:12 am

Dedicated to Nanari and her raunchiness~

Lauda wrote:Lauda heads to the Renaissance Revels closing award ceremonies, hoping for a good turnout of supporters from Sussex, and certainly her fellow co-winners in the Drama category. Despite the pall that lingers over them all that the winning tale was about her dear sister's murder, the award is something to be embraced in Tadulla's honour. No tears tonight... Tad would want drink, and merriment and fun!

"My dear Zogdor," she greets the contest organizer with a brilliant smile. "We haven't met. I am Lauda. Of Lewes." She tilts her head to the left, biting her lip as she takes his hand and curtseys prettily. "You must have a lot of stamina to have managed such a huge responsibility," she says, still holding his hand as she steps closer and looks into his eyes. "I do appreciate a man with stamina...." she murmurs as she slides away, touch and glance lingering.

Well perhaps there are some benefits to the others coming on their own later; a girl has to make sure she is noticed, no?

Last edited by Timari on Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Sheepy Stamina <3 Empty Re: Sheepy Stamina <3

Post  Timari Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:12 am

Timari wrote:It was the best of times. It was the worse of times. Altogether though, it was always a sheepy time. Timari heard her Sheepy Boy announce the winners, and she was speechless for her sheepy loss. That was until she overheard a lady talking with Zoggy, that she was finally pulled into her senses. She watched them carefully, and waited until she walked off.

"Dear Dr. Barrington! We've met before whence you've treated me for a sheepy bite."

Timari sidles up right next to him, with a huge grin on her face... a beaming smile, like when one is happy with one's carrot cake.

"But..." her brows furrowed, and she pouted a little.

"Apparently not ENOUGH stamina, otherwise we should have won Comedy!"

It was the common order with their competitive natures, to have always stood as opponents in every event. In fact it was the first competition, a sheepy race, that Timari had first noticed Sheepy Boy. Yet with the RK awards, they were finally united under one cause--as one team. If there was one thing Timari has learned, it's that teaming up with Sheepy Boy results in defeat.

"You just had to bring me down, didn't ya? You're the host--you could have pulled some strings..."

She laughed, as she continued to tease and barrage him with their sore sheepy loss.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:13 am

Zogdor wrote:Zogdor was quite taken aback by the compliment from this stranger, he had never really asked himself any questions as to whether he had stamina or not. He was about to reply when his beloved Sheepy Girl grabbed his attention.

She began her usual teasing which always went hand in hand with a special glint in her eyes that drove him wild. Normally, he'd ignore such comments from anyone else, but he knew that where Sheepy Girl was concerned he had to fight back.

My dear Sheepy one, have your sheepies not taught you anything about honesty and integrity? The Sheep being the most noble of all creatures known to mankind, would never stoop so far as to pull a few "strings" in order to gain the upper hand. A sheep would never take advantage of its position as it would rather be happily placed among its flock, than be singled out for greatness for disloyal reasons. Unless of course, it's the black sheep!

He stopped right there, almost ashamed of himself. He'd gone too far and hadn't meant to do it, but in the heat of the moment, he'd mentioned the black sheep

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:14 am

Timari wrote:Perhaps Timari had asked for it, to have slipped up, going so far in her teasings to have accused him of not utilizing his power to the fullest extent. To pull some strings would not have been a win at all, and we sheepyness held onto our pure sheepy goodness in both win or loss. She piped down as Zogdor retorted with a fair comeback. Her eyes were bright and full, gazing at his intelligent smile as he talked on about... hmm huh wait what.. Timari shook her, and pondered hard...what exactly was Sheepy Boy talking about? :?

Ohhh that's right... The Black Sheep ! Shocked

Ohhh no he didnt?!?!?!?!

Huh? Wait just one moment.... Either it was from the shock of defeat, or perhaps there were evil onions in the vicinity.. but her head was not thinking right and... okay okay she didn't know what this imminent Black Sheep was about... But by the look on Zogdor's face, she discerned it was something especially evil, and like a sheepy, she ran with it!

Timari flung herself at Zogdor, feigning a sob with her head upon his chest... and an intense fear in her tone of voice. She shivered and clung to his body for comfort.

"The evil black s-shh-sheepy," she cried. "The evil black sheepy of d-duh-doooooom."

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:15 am

Zogdor wrote:Zogdor hugged his Sheepy Girl tenderly, realising what he'd said was far too horrid to mention.

"I do apologise, I went too far. You know me, I'm a passionate soul and when I get carried away, sometimes I lose track of what I am saying. I feel that the story of a certain evil sheepy will be told some day and when that day comes, I'm sure that your memory will be jogged and you'll remember. I know that you've worked hard at putting it to the back of your mind and trying to forget about it as it was so terrible, but maybe it's time that the rest of the world knew about it so they know how to fight back should they ever come face to face with this purely evil creature!

Now, let's try to think happy thoughts as this is a time of celebration! The greatest story tellers in the nations of England, Scotland and Wales are gathered here to revel in the power of the mighty word... although a great deal of them appear to be pretty shy about stepping forwards to accept their acclaim!"

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:15 am

Timari wrote:Timari lifted her head up and raised her eyebrow, remembering something.

"You know, I was just seeing Qtchi about the wedding invitations... and she referred to you as the Black Sheep..."

Timari grabbed at his wrists, holding them in her hands as if in an arrest. Giggling at her evil Sheepy Boy, she relaxed and squeezed his hand sheepily.

"Well... if no one steps up. I am perfectly willing to accept it on their behalf!"

My fellow Sheepy ewes and gentlerams, it is with great sheepy honour to accept this luvely award for ewe! .... Cool

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:16 am

Lauda wrote:Lauda was gawking still at the woman called Scarletscarteen's sister, when the master of ceremonies and grand organizer par excellence shouted out "Black sheep" to a woman holding his arm. Ooopsie! she thought with a sheepish giggle. Guess that one is his. Or he hers. Or... "Scarlet, where are the drinks for a confused but sexy drunk of Lewes?'

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down