Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Golden Sheepy

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Great Golden Sheepy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Golden Sheepy

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:44 pm

Timari wrote:Pretty sheepy's danced their 'turnip song' over the rainbow and disappeared. Timari opened her eyes and it was all over. She put a hand to her face... was she okay now? Seems good, though for some reason, she had a peculiar sensation of wanting to attend political discussions... weird. Timari looked at Zogdor sheepishly. She hoped he didn't feel too bad. She thought her facade of 'feeling fine' would have done the trick, but it seemed her friends saw through that easily. Well then, in high spirits and ready to cheer, she patted Sheepy Boy gently on the cheek...

"Don't worry sheepy boy... That was fun... hallucinating... hmm... you were the most cutest turnip head I had ever laid hands on... If you were still a turnip, I could kiss you."

Hopefully her jest about the turnips would make them laugh, to bring this special day back on track for a perfect adventure. Timari looked around... and hey... the sheepy's... Bobby...

"Oh yea... the sheepy disappeared. Perhaps they are already drinking tea with the Golden sheepy."

She was not worried at all for Bobby. He was a sheep racing champion, and could outrun any danger if there was ever that chance. They were a herd of smart sheepy, all of them, and knowing Bjork's bite all too well... she knew that wherever the sheep where... they were capable of fighting for themselves. So with a laugh, she suggested this...

"Perhaps it was a vision... what I saw... the sheep were dancing over the rainbow. Rainbows come from pots of gold, does it not? Shall we visit the gold mines and see where it takes us from there?"

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:44 pm

Zogdor wrote:"Never before have I had such an urge to be a turnip" Zogdor muttered to himself under his breath, hoping that no one else had heard him and then quickly snapped out of his dreamy gaze to answer Sheepy girl's suggestion.

"Do you really think that they have gone to the gold mine? Surely the Golden Sheepy is far too awesome to live in a gold mine? I think we'd have more luck if we could find a leprechaun and ask him where the end of the rainbow is.. then we'd find the sort of gold that a Golden Sheepy would be interested in."

He found himself speaking on auto-pilot, not really paying attention to what he was saying. He knew that he could be completely off course, but it suddenly seemed like a viable possibility to him.

"I admit that I am worried about where the sheepies have gone, they could be anywhere by now, but I'm sure that they will get by just fine. They all have special qualities that will get them through any sort of scrape."

Even as he said this, he wasn't 100 % sure that it was the case, he was sort of looking for assurance from the others that they'd be ok and when everyone was silent, he decided that he'd killed the conversation.

"So, shall we sit here and enjoy our picnic a bit longer, or shall we head off and look for the sheepies? Should we split up and look in different places, or should we all go in the same direction?"

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

The Great Golden Sheepy - Page 2 Sheepdance Bobby went steaming off into the distance with Eidur, Björk, Morag and the other sheepies close behind. After a few moments they reached the tree of badness, where they stopped and hid behind it, looking straight ahead at the hut of sheepwreck. Eidur decided that it was time to tell a little story.

"Ok, sheepies, listen up and listen well. A long long time ago, there was a sheepy, a very special sheepy who had golden wool. He was the most envied sheepy around and for that reason his friends often bullied him and didn't let him join in any reindeer games... Oh no sorry that's a strange creature called Rudolph Embarassed . Anyway, he was often left alone and so he would go wandering, to ponder about dip, grass and other important sheepy issues. Then one day, he found himself in this very spot. He saw the hut we see ahead of us and he went investigating. Now this is a lesson as to why sheepies should always stick together and never... OUCH!"

Suddenly, Björk stepped forward, bit Eidur on the leg and began walking towards the hut.

"Come on sheepies, let's see what's in there, if we wait for Eidur to finish his story, we'll be here until next week".

With that all the other sheepies followed Björk, apart from Eidur, who stayed behind, sulking and nursing his bitten leg and his hurt pride.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:45 pm

Timari wrote:The Great Golden Sheepy - Page 2 CUTESHEEP Wherever there is Bjork, there is Bobby with her. He remembered the first time he saw her. It was at the Wooly Winter Festival, and Bobby was never exposed to so many sheepy's at one time. Well, with so many ewes, he could never pick one special from the crowd... until that special moment. When he raced, coming from behind to take ALL the carrots... there was Bjork cheering for him with his guardian Timari.

Speaking of carrots... As he was the first to arrive at the tree, Bobby spied a patch of carrots sticking up from the ground. Mmmm carrots, they were almost as lovely as ewes. Of course, he plucked one special for Bjork... all that biting must get tiring. He was a young boy sheep, perhaps you could call it naive puppy---- err... sheepy love. Whatever it was, Bobby was already baa-ing out his poems of sweet romance.

"I saw her.. I knew it was love.
With her fluffy white wool and sweet bite,
She stood high and proud...
Oh! She shined like the light from the sun! "

But SNAP!!!!! His lovely words were interrupted by a snapping sound. That didn't sound like a sheep... what exactly is in that hut of sheepwreck...

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:46 pm

---fromENPygmeelia wrote:BaaBaaRella is mesmerized by Eidur's speech and is rudely awakened by his exclamation of pain when Bjork bites him. BBR hardly even hears what is said, all her attention is on Eidur. So when the others rush off she stays behind. Eidur appears to be so lost in his own pain he doesn't notice her until she shyly and quietly approaches him giving him a little nuzzle.

SNAP!

What was that?
She looks up towards the Sheepwreck where the others had dashed off to, then back to Eidur, questioning him with her eyes....Did he know something about the sheepwreck that the others did not? Was there some danger he was going to warn them about before he was interrupted?

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:46 pm

Zogdor wrote:In all truthfulness, the nip that Björk had given him, had not hurt Eidur physically, it was more a blow to his pride. He had never understood why his sister had always had the urge to try to show him up in public. The other sheepies ran off following Bobby and Björk apart from Baabaarella, who stayed back and appeared to show genuine concern for his wellbeing. For a minute, he was consumed by the attention being shown to him and had forgotten all about the danger that lay ahead of them in the hut, until all of a sudden....

SNAP!!!!!

"Oh no! Quick Baabaarella, we must go and help the others, they are in great danger" He bleated, half hoping that the others would hear him and retreat before it was too late.

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Björk saw Bobby go sprinting by her and she looked at him in awe at his sheepy sportiness. Never before had she seen a sheepy in such good physical condition, he truly was a champion of all things sheepy and moreover, champion of her heart.

"I saw her.. I knew it was love.
With her fluffy white wool and sweet bite,
She stood high and proud...
Oh! She shined like the light from the sun! "

His poetry seemed so sweet to her, she felt her heart beating double time and was about to launch herself at him, when she suddenly saw a figure in the corner of her eye, followed by a loud

SNAP!!!!!

Ooh, my lucky day!
The figure said sinisterly "Lots of lovely sheepies" He added as he began to laugh manically standing up and making his way towards the sheepies.

The Great Golden Sheepy - Page 2 Dark%20figure

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:47 pm

---fromENPygmeelia wrote:BBR hears and sees the ominous character heading towards the other sheep. Hoping it hasn't seen her and Eidur she crouches and hides behind a bush, whispering to Eidur to do the same. We can't help the others if we get caught too..... hide quickly!..... While it is distracted trying to catch the others we can sneak behind it and when the time is right ram it! BBR tells Eidur her plan to help save the others, knowing that they are all quick witted sheep and if given the opportunity will follow along with the plans of the others. This creature will soon regret messing with these sheepies!

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:48 pm

Timari wrote:The Great Golden Sheepy - Page 2 ThTemari__-1 Bobby was gone. Finally, Timari was right in her senses and now the fact had sunk in. Her precious sheepy was gone. A year ago, as she traveled around Lichfield, she crashed a house... that house had a special sheep she named Bob. Months later, Bob passed away tragically, his death from that of a rusty meat cleaver . Timari found it hard to move on, she could just imagine the sheep's mutilated body with extreme surrealism. Sometimes, it grew more personal when she wondered if her parents died under a knife... or a sword... similar to Bob in that way.

So when she received Bobby as a gift from a close friend, she vowed she would protect him. Bobby was a fulfillment, he would do things Bob could never do because of his early demise. And up until now, she had made sure someone she trusted was watching over Bobby. Sure, he was in the company of very capable, strong and quick sheep, but still... Timari just felt like things we're going to go wrong, like a mother helplessly fretting over her missing son.

So, as a faithful guardian of everything sheepy, she just couldn't possibly stand by, having fun searching for the Golden Sheepy, when her own sheep could be in danger. With eyes full of fight, passion..so very reminscent of her old Lieutenant days, Timari spoke her plan, to inspire her soldier---err friends....

"We are all worried for our sheep, though we are so sheepish to admit it. It's our passion and love for sheep that brought us to congregate today. We can't pretend everything is alright, you know... have fun looking for the Golden Sheepy, when in our hearts, we're concerned for our sheep's safety. Our sheep are in danger.

This is what I think. We separate into two groups. One group pursues our sheep, from the last place we last saw them. The other group pursues the Golden Sheepy, for as our sheep are smart enough, they might be on that track as well."

Still having Zogdor's words about leprechauns lingering in her mind, she immediately turned to Pygmee.

"I believe Pygmee would be a good one to head out the Golden Sheepy search group. Short in stature, yet great in heart, Pgymee can pursue the leprechauns as Sheepy Boy mentioned. In fact, a good plan would be to have her masquerade as a leprechaun to attract the real ones..."

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:49 pm

---fromENPygmeelia wrote:Oh my, I sure hope I'm up for this, my heart is in it, but I haven't had the training for taking on such an important leadership role..... I'll do it, I'd never forgive myself if something were to happen to BaaBaaRella or the other sheep. Who is with me? If I'm going to be bait for leprechauns, who is going to catch them? Pyg is honored by the suggested leadership role but hesitant at the same time. She silently prays to Jah and the Earth Mother for assistance in helping her find the missing sheep.

Pyg says an incantation softly as she sprinkles herself with pygmee dust .... *POOOOFFFF!!!!* She appears to be a leprechaun. She calls to the others, I think I last saw them heading towards the woods over there.....look for sheepy footprints! as she points towards the woods. She leads the way constantly looking at the ground for sheepy prints.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:49 pm

Timari wrote:*POOOOFFFF!!!!*
The Great Golden Sheepy - Page 2 Lucky_pygmee

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Aerylin wrote:Aerylin was on a mission. She was on a magical adventure, desperately searching for that valuable treasure. No, she was not looking for the Great Golden Sheepy. She did not even know what that was. Her journey led her to a different path. A path that dragged her deep into the forest of An Caiseal.

But her search for that prize was becoming hopeless. And now she was maundering through the unfamiliar forest. She had been walking for a couple of hours until she finally found what she was looking for. A feeling of euphoria came across her as her eyes fell upon the goal. She crept clandestinely towards it, hiding carefully behind the trees. She had been searching so many days for this, fully dedicating all her time to hunt for it. And now it was right before her eyes.

She let out her battle cry.

“WATAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!”
She flew into the air at the utmost speed, her delicate body soaring gracefully as she performed a wondrous tackle. THUD!!! She hit the ground hard. She held tightly onto the object beneath her.

“YEAAAAAH!!!!!!!! I FINALLY FOUND YOU… YOU LEPRACHAUN… YOU COULDN”T HIDE FROM ME!!!!!!!” She continued to hold on tightly, awaiting the Leprachaun’s response.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:50 pm

---fromENPygmeelia wrote:Aery! ..... Great tackle, your skills have improved, but it's me Pygmee! Get off of me! I suppose you won't believe it's me ......... so here behold! Pyg exclaims as Aery tackles her and takes her to the ground, then quickly takes some pygmee dust and sprinkles herself chanting the incantation to reverse the spell.

POOOOFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!

The Great Golden Sheepy - Page 2 PygDressed

See it's me ..... Pyg! We were trying to lure out some leprechauns to help us find our missing sheepies and also the Golden Sheepy ....... Do you want to help us? Your ninja skills might come in very handy ...... Now if you'll excuse me I need to return to my leprechaun form ..... Pyg explains to Aery why she had changed form and invites her to join them before again taking some pygmee dust and sprinkling herself while chanting again.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!

The Great Golden Sheepy - Page 2 Lucky_pygmee

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:51 pm

Aerylin wrote:"Oh."

The silent word gently escaped her lips. Aerylin was disappointed, not to mention embarrassed. She was so happy that she finally found a leprechaun. And now her hopes were dashed.

But either way, Aery was happy to see her friend Pygmee. And when she heard that they were trying to lure leprechauns, her hopes were restored. She decided that she would help look for the missing sheep and the Great Golden Sheepy.

~~~~~~
Edit: To add more stuff....
~~~~~~

Now that she was in the comfort of a group, Aery was now able to relax a little bit. She never noticed what a beautiful day it was. It was perfect. The sun illuminated the sky and danced so intricately upon the leaves of the trees. She could feel the cool breeze upon her body as she gazed upon the scenery. It was so amazing that her eyes couldn't absorb all the beauty that lay ahead of her...

...but then....

She turned around.

...and all the beauty was annihilated...

It was an awful sight. Her eyes fell upon the creature. She could feel an aura escaping it, destroying the beauty around it. The creature just stood there. Aery's eyes were hurting, she couldn't bare it. But she decided to face it instead of hide. Aery was good in deceiving so she put on the most sincere smile and walked up to it and said...

"Hi Timari..."

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

---fromENPygmeelia wrote:Resuming her Leprechaun form and giving herself a quick dusting off from the tackle she just received from Aery, Pyg notices some interesting sheepy tracks ..... Hhhmmmmm, they seem to have gathered around one of the sheep ....... and then followed it off in that direction! Pyg ponders to herself out loud then exclaims as she points in the direction of the sheepy tracks. I'll lead the way in my disguise in case there are leprechauns about, so keep your distance behind me ...... I think we may soon find our missing sheepies and with any luck they have led us to the Great Golden Sheepy ...... Pyg instructs the others as she strolls off in the direction of the tracks pretending to be a happy go lucky leprechaun out for a pleasant stroll in the woods.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

---fromENPygmeelia wrote:Pyg plays the part, skipping along and playing a merry tune on her flute, ever mindful of the sheepy tracks as she follows them through the woods. She continued her disguise following the tracks, when she notices that they appear to stop and gather behind a large rather ominous looking tree ..... Hmmm, this must be the tree of Baaaadness she'd heard BBR speak of ..... she thinks to herself, and over there ..... the sheepwreck! as she follows the tracks from the tree. Suddenly the tracks disappear ..... Where are the sheepies? ..... And who is that sinister looking character over there near the sheepwreck?

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:52 pm

Zogdor wrote:(Posting as the sinister man)

The dark figure steps out of the shadow and spies a leprechaun making its way towards him.

This is my lucky day, he thought to himself, first sheepies and now Leprechauns!

He walks slowly towards the leprechaun, knowing that if suspicious and threatened, they can be lethal.

"Good evening my friend, what brings all the way out here?"

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:52 pm

Desideratist wrote:Desi watches the antics of the little people. She has heard of them but never seen one before. The English ones have wings. The Bwbachod of her father's lands have a great suspicion of priests, and people that don't drink alcohol. She wonders what the Irish kind like. She peers around, looking for Morag, and again wishing she'd brought her sheepdogs.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  helma Thu May 20, 2010 5:02 am

Leicestershire Constabulary have for the past three years supported the NHWN by providing the movement with an office and facilities for the national chair, Marion Lewis, at Harborough Police Station. Following a grant of £180,000 from the Home Office to NHWN, now an independent charity, has been able to recruit three new staff to help support the 7.9 million NHW members and have relocated to a new office in Leicester, which was chosen because of its central location and minimal costs to the organisation.
------------
Car Parts | Auto Parts

helma
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2