Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chester Medal Awards

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Chester Medal Awards - Page 6 Empty Re: Chester Medal Awards

Post  Admin Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:12 pm

---fromENDecus_Amor wrote:Decus raised his head as he heard his name called. It was difficult to remember the times that called for such actions to be taken. He raised his glass and took a deep drink. He had hoped that his part in this battle would have bought peace to England, and him home to his newly formed family. Yet, here he was again on duty away from his wife and the twins. If for peace, if for a better life for them, it would be worth it; yet, he often wondered how much of his actions lined the pockets of wealthy men.

He again raised his glass to his mouth, only to have his lips meet with air. He grimaced slightly and pushed himself away from his spot by the wall, moving towards the bar.

He set his glass down and ordered another scotch, savouring the rich burning flavour as it poured down his throat. Turning around, he leaned back against the bar. As he turned to the left he noticed a woman ordering another drink. He stood straighter and smiled, raising his glass in greeting. "Beautiful night isn't, ma'm?" He tried to shift his thoughts towards this new stranger, instead of the melancholy track they had formerly been traveling on.

Chester Medal Awards - Page 6 Sigforsoccopy

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://rkalternative.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Gourounisios wrote:Once the Regent and Bloodstone had finished with the medals presentation George approached Lydia. Holding her coat, he offered to help her to wear it while whispering to her
"M'lady the carriage is already outside and waiting. Although I would enjoy a dance with you, I'm afraid we have to go."

Chester Medal Awards - Page 6 Gour_1_newChester Medal Awards - Page 6 165142704448b503a31ad72

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ldymorningstern wrote:Yes, m'Lord, perfect timing, she was getting quite chilly.
She slips her arms into the coat which 2nd Lt. Gourounisios is helping her into, and then grabs his extended arm.
As they walk out, she pulls up her hood and is glad when she hears the driver spurn the horses immediately after they both board the carriage.

Chester Medal Awards - Page 6 Baptism--lydiassiggywithmedallionChester Medal Awards - Page 6 3919302048f77c1ee619c

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Elmix wrote:Elmix feeled realy proud to hear names of so many brave knights who fought there and came to help Chester. After ceremony ended, Elmix saluted with others and remebered the times how it was happening some months ago. It was finnaly peace here.

Elmix hear that there will be party after so he just goes to the food stool and tries out all delicious foods here.

Chester Medal Awards - Page 6 KoP_signature_Cumberland

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MackenzieGael Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:13 pm

As the dance comes to an end Mackenzie pulls slowly away from Aida and looks around. She hadn't noticed they'd been the only ones on the dance floor, but from the bright flash of his grin she knew he'd been fully aware of their surroundings. Shooting him a "your in trouble" glare she runs her fingers through her long curly hair and looks around. Everyone was gathering their cloaks and saying goodbyes. The ceremony had been a lot of fun but it seemed no one was in the mood for a party.
"Oh well." She sighed turning toward the table with the liquor on it. "Care to share a drink with me m'lord? As you mentioned earlier I do enjoy a good Scottish whiskey, especially one from my homeland." She glanced at him over her shoulder and not paying attention clumsily bumped into a lady already in her cloak to leave standing next to the barkeep.

"Oh dear, please excuse me ma'm. My ehhh... I promise I haven't had enough to drink yet." She grinned devilishly, picking up another glass and holding it out to cling with the stranger before bringing it to her lips.

Chester Medal Awards - Page 6 Signature1
MackenzieGael
MackenzieGael
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:13 pm

Moonfaerie wrote:
Decus_Amor wrote: As he turned to the left he noticed a woman ordering another drink. He stood straighter and smiled, raising his glass in greeting. "Beautiful night isn't, ma'm?" He tried to shift his thoughts towards this new stranger, instead of the melancholy track they had formerly been traveling on.

"For some," she smiled. "But every victory is bitterweet, is it not?" Taking her drink from the barmaid, she sipped at the overly full glass so as not to spill it. "Are you from Chester then, milord?"

Realizing the heat of the hall was starting to wear on her, she set her winecup on the bar for a moment to undo the clasp on her cloak. Eager to find somewhere to set it if she took it off, she turned around to look around accidentally knocking into a young woman with whiskey in hand.

"Oh, I'm so sorry...my fault entirely...." she said reaching for a cloth to help with the spill, but soon realized the woman was grinning and didn't seem to care in the least. Relieved, Inanna picked up her wine again and laughed as she toasted with the woman before taking another large drink. The last thing she wanted was to cause a scene, and especially over something so simple.

She surveyed the room out over the rim of her wineglass and the crowd indeed seemed to be thinning but there were still a few people milling around. Probably for the best I didn't take my cloak off. I should go after this. But even as she thought it she knew her heart wasn't in it, and she sighed thinking of the long lonely ride ahead after she left.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MackenzieGael Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:13 pm

Feeling the whiskey creep through her body, it's fingers reaching out and warming her through Mackenzie smiled and cocked her head inquisitively at the striking lady standing before her. She looked vaguely familiar. Mac sipped her whiskey again and smiled. Whomever the stranger was, the energy from her was strong and powerful, but she sensed a bit of kindness and understanding there as well, and leapt onto that.

"I haven't seen you around, but I dearly hope you've enjoyed yourself tonight. My name is Mackenzie Gael Fraser, but do call me Mac, no fancy titles or anything. I'm just Mac, and my friend here is Aida." She smiled, hearing the man walk up behind her.

Chester Medal Awards - Page 6 Signature1
MackenzieGael
MackenzieGael
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:13 pm

Moonfaerie wrote:Inanna smiled at the woman, grateful for the hospitality she showed her when even those she knew recognized her didn't have the courage to approach her pubicly. Downing the remainder of her wine, she set her cup down on the bar with a decided thump.

"Well, Mac, it was really good to meet you...and your friend Aiada," she said, nodding in the man's direction. She placed her hand on the woman's arm just for a moment as she caught her eye, "I'm leaving town tonight, but perhaps we can meet for a drink when I get back?" She gave the woman a sly wink then buckled her cape and pulled her hood over her head as she left the hall quickly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:22 pm

THIS NEEDS TO BE DOUBLE CHECKED. PAGE 10 WOULD NOT LOAD

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down