Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chester's Tourney

Go down

Chester's Tourney Empty Chester's Tourney

Post  MackenzieGael Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:32 pm

How This Works:
Friday afternoon will be posted a bracket of all entries and who they will be competing against in the their first competition. This will be chosen from a draw of a hat. The winner of Comp A will compete against Comp B and so forth until the winner is chosen. Said winner will be determined by roll of dice presented. Other parts of the competition, as is the winner shall be chosen by the roll of the dice.

ARM WRESTLING

*Since this is mostly a strength competition stats must be taken into consideration. I need all contestants to screenshot their stats and mail to me at spattymac@hotmail.com. (these shall go no further than my eyes... I promise!)

The winner shall be determined as follows

Those with strength of

0-50 shall start with 1 point
50-100 shall start with 2 points
100-150 shall start with 3 points
150-200 shall start with 4 points
200-255 shall start with 5 points

Upon the roll of a 10 sided dice, the roll shall be added to the number above for the final number.

Contestant with the highest number wins.

**Each player must still RP out at least once for each competition.

SWORDFIGHTING

Swordfighting uses both your strength and intelligence, as well as speed, so we will take both of these into affect. If your strength is over 150 you get the option to roll the dice a second time. You must use the result of the second roll. If your intelligence is over 150 you may have the choice of either dice roll. Person to draw blood first wins.

1 - Blood
2 - High Block
3 - Overhead swing
4 - Right handed swing
5 - Duck
6 - Blood
7 - Fall
8 - Punch
9 - Sidestep
10 - Locking swords

THE JOUST

The final event and the most interesting. To anyone not a lord or lady and needing the use of a horse, we shall provide one for you.

This shall also be decided upon by the roll of the dice, but while it is more dependent upon balance and hand eye coordination strength will only have a slight bit of play upon this one.

Anyone with over 150 strength shall get two dice rolls and will have the choice of either.

1 - Knock opponent from horse
2 - Glancing blow upon arm
3 - Hit opponent in chest
4 - Miss entirely
5 - Almost knock opponent from horse
6 - Lose your lance
7 - Splinter your lance
8 - Hit opponent on the leg
9 - Hit opponent in the head
10 - Horse shies away

These shall be RP's until one opponent knocks the other from their horse, said contestant is the winner.

THE RP

I would like that both the contestant/competition posts and bystander posts be in the same thread, as they will coincide together, but in order to distinguish the difference between the two... Contestants, please post your entries in color....

**there will be a 48 hr. time limit on your rp unless previously noted. If for some reason you can't post please let me know and an extension can be given. (believe me I know how life is). If no post is done by this time you forfeit your turn.**
MackenzieGael
MackenzieGael
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum