Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Night In Chester

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

One Night In Chester - Page 4 Empty Re: One Night In Chester

Post  Admin Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:23 pm

Cecily wrote:
Events being what they are these days, I feel we are left with little time to simply enjoy life. I just cannot bring myself to believe that Jah intends for us to be unhappy. Evan, a pleasure to meet you. And a pleasure to see the smile you bring to the Princess’ face.

Bowing to Cecily
The pleasure is mine M’lady
Then, turning his head to Brianna, smiling, a slight flush at the lady’s comment
I try.

Returning his attention to Bloodstone and the lady
Everything looks wonderful M’lord, M’lady

But just as Evan does so, a man approaches the lady, presumably a friend or relative given the hug and greeting.

Admin
Admin

http://rkalternative.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Lady Brianna

Blushing madly from her comments she smiles at Evan squeezing his hand a bit more " I have to agree with you my dear we weren't meant to be unhappy. Everything looks and smells wonderful.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Elmix just now entered into gathering hall noticed lots of familiar faces araund. He just step some steps into hall when he did not noticed at first, just a bit later, when he saw Sanja who do looked realy charming this evening in her long dress. She made her way to him and hugged him, and Elmix hugged her back.
It is nice to see you again at last! You do look charming today!How's your life here going?You know that always could be better, but for now life do is good!

Not getting some more words Lady Trixie reached his side. Elmix was glad to see her after so long time. She looked realy great today.
Hello Lady Trixie, it is nice to see you again!You are looking realy nice today! Thank you, i sure had safe journey, it is good to be here!How are things going to you?

It realy seemed he is on time cuz Sir BloodStone made his speech so he just listened the speech that party do begins, he realy do needed to met his good friend Cecily, so he talking with Sanja and Trixie tried to make his way through crowd to Cecily and Sir Bloodstone.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Quazimore

Entering the room with Silky at his side, Quazi looks around seeing small groups formed up all around the room. Looking around he sees a few people he thought he recognised, though not having talked to them in a very long time. He then notices Cecily and Bloodstone and he leads Silky in their direction to say hello and thank them for the invitation

Silky hugs Cecily and tells her how good it is to see her. It had been months since Cecily was in Lancaster, and she knows that after she went back to Ireland it would be longer. She takes Bloodstones hand and thanks him for the invitation, "Thank you both for inviting us, we have had a wonderful time being in England again and catching up with different people."

Spying her old friend she grins and walks to the Prince. Taking his hand in hers she says,"It is so wonderful to see you Algernon. I do hope you are well. May I present Quazi, the man who has stolen my heart and whisked me away to Ireland. Quazi may I present the Prince of England, Algernon."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MackenzieGael Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:23 pm

"Tis a pleasure to meet you as well m'lord." She forced her tongue to work, a smile warming her face as she stood to look in the man's visage. She saw intelligence and a keen wit in his eyes and made a mental note to seek him out later in the evening, perhaps they could match wits over a glass of Scotch. Nay scotch! She reprimanded herself; this wasna a place to be drunk... but... she eyed a passing glass longingly. Reluctantly, she took up a chalice of spiced juice, it's rich flavors bursting on her tongue as she twirled the glass in her palm and watched the people approaching Cecily and Stone.

Sighing softly she took a step back behind Algernon and the "Ceci-Stone" party to lean against the stone wall. It was no use adding another body to the growing mix and crunch of disappearing space. She took another sip of the drink, her eyes scanning the crowd curiously. It was nice to see several of her friends dressed up for the event, with the political war-fare they had been experiencing lately the party was a great relief and excuse to loosen up and relax. There were also, many elegantly dressed individuals unknown to her arriving and circulating through the crowd.

Another waiter passed by with an arrangement of amber colored liquid in fancy glasses and Mac felt a quenching in her insides. Before maintaining her senses she'd moaned softly and gazed into the rich red colored glass in her fingers. Ahh but what a nice glass of aged Scotch would do for her nerves at the moment...
MackenzieGael
MackenzieGael
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Years later, in the twilight of his days, Stone thought back to that day, as he often did.

The give and take of the conversation was still, in his mind, indistinct and hazy, like a gathering viewed from outside. People moving about, laughing, eating, smiling, chatting away.

He remembered the scene in his mind, but not the particulars. Those were all pushed behind the focal point of the evening, and the events of his life that came to pass in the intervening years.

He remembered eating. He assumed it was good.

He remembered drinking. Not so much to dull his senses or the bursting feelings of expectation, excitement, and fear.

He remembered looking at her, and seeing her as he did the first day they met, the first time they kissed, the first declarations of un-dying love to each other all wrapped up into one person…. He also saw her as she would be in his twilight, still strong and beautiful, defined by the years, not worn down by their time together.

When he knew the time to be right, he stood and signaled for the attention of their gathered guests…

"My friends, I hope you have enjoyed the meal, and the camaraderie this evening but, it is time for me to Confess. Cecily and I invited you here under pretense.

We desired to share with you the news that I have asked Cecily to be my wife, and she has agreed.

And, not being one to put off until tomorrow what can be done today, I have asked my dear friend, Algernon, Prince of England, to officiate in our Wedding.

As the Prince is a very busy man these days, we decided there is no time like the present so, your indulgence in a momentary lull in the merry making I request while I wed the love of my life, my heart's desire, and my soul's mate…..

Offering his hand to Cecily, and looking over to the Regent, Stone smiles and salutes, turning the floor to His Majesty.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TrixieBelle

Trixiebelle catches her breath in surprised happiness as Bloodstone announces the wedding and he and Ceci turned toward Algernon. Smiling as she turned toward Sanja and Elmix, In truth a celebration was much needed, but such a joyous moment could not be hope for. I'm so happy to be here.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fugue

Fugue was not at all surprised at the announcement, but the timing did startle her. She couldn't help but stand and applaud in her delight at the expressions on her brother's and almost sister-in-law's faces.

Around her she saw confusion, but some shared her feelings and rose, too.

Hurrah!!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecilywolfe Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Time slowed as he spoke those words. Every heartbeat pounded through her chest until she felt as though she would explode from happiness, love, excitement and a myriad other emotions all vying for space within her at once. The party around her swirled and she held Stone's hand firmly, her connection to reality in this whirlwind of fantastic events.

Looking up at him, she saw clearly all that he was to her: friendship, passion, trust, commitment - all combined into a love that if she had not experienced it, she would not believe it could exist.

The cheers and applause from their family and friends penetrated her thoughts and she turned to face them, her face radiating joy.
Cecilywolfe
Cecilywolfe
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady Brianna

Looking at Evan with a suprise whispering into his ear "I think we are going to be attending a wedding. You have double duty."She giggles.

Applauding at Bloodstones words she smiles and raises her glass to the couple.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ReefMcSchmokin

eef stands and applauds with the rest. He catches Bloodstone's eye for a brief moment, and raises his glass allowing a broad smile to stretch his face.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:25 pm

Sir Slater, good day. Well met. My very dear Silky,' said now the Prince as she took his hand in hers, 'truly pleased are we to renew this acquaintance with thee.' Turning now to the man she had introduced him to. 'Sir Quazimore, welcome. Many good things have we heard.' The Prince indeed was pleased to be by such an august assembly surrounded. It was a glorious day to share with friends, and a most welcome event to yet honor two most dear.'

The Prince now stepped towards the hosts, slowly, limping, a lame man braced by his shillelagh. He cleared his throat to let a familiar rumble resume. Soon he would speak, as only he could, and faced the people assembled here

'We have been asked to preside over one most memorable event yet, one never before seen and one that might never be seen again. The Prince is not a priest, nor deacon, nor prelate, nor prophet. The Prince is neither a holy man, nor cleric.

'We find ourselves here to bestow no sacrament. We find ourselves here to celebrate no mass. We find ourselves here to conduct no ceremony sanctioned by the faith of His Royal Majesty. We find ourselves here for but one reason alone.

'We find ourselves here to bear witness to how two people in love express that devotion, and exchange their vows. Whatever, however, their faith or spirituality may move them, this is only for them to display, demonstrate and pronounce

'We therefore perform no mass, nor do we bestow here the sacraments. We are here to stand by two who have well served the Kingdom of England and her Prince, and to recognize them. In the name of no faith are we celebrant

'Our friend has urged the Prince to please officiate. To this, we say we bear witness to what the two concerned themselves officiate. His Royal Highness bears witness as a civil authority to what we shall now regard as a civil event.

'Right Honorable Lord Stone, Earl of Maelor Saesneg and Peterborough. My Lady, Your Grace, Duchess of Chester the County Palantine. Thy Prince is hear to bear witness to Contracts entered into by vows made manifest, and recognize this

'How this evening proceeds is up to thee. We bear witness to what is said, to what is done, and to what is exchanged. Two before the Prince now vow to devote to one another their lives, recognition of which by the Prince is our boon and our gift

'My friends, advance towards us, and at will proceed.

'We find ourselves here to bear witness.'

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

urprised by the pleasant turn of events
Lord Bloodstone wrote:
My friends, I hope you have enjoyed the meal, and the camaraderie this evening but, it is time for me to confess. Cecily and I invited you here under pretense. We desired to share with you the news that I have asked Cecily to be my wife, and she has agreed…..

Raising his glass toasting the couple

Then a whisper from Brianna
Bri wrote:
I think we are going to be attending a wedding. You have double duty

She said, knowing full well Evan was never totally comfortable at formal affairs.

Giving her hand a gentile squeeze, gazing mischievously into her eyes, then turning and whispering
Well…..practice makes perfect, smiling

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Taking her hands in his, looking her in the eyes, Stone begins

"Cecily,

I stand before you, and all gathered as witness, today as a man, nothing more, nothing less.

I do not seek, nor require, the blessings or benedictions of any person, group, or thing as a requirement to pledge my un-ending Love to you.

Lets those gathered here, bear witness to these words and know, when all is said and done, that I stood before you, my Love, and bore the deepest parts of my soul to you, in humble request of your hand, and heart.

By the Stars Above, the Earth Below
By the Seas, endless in their breadth

I swear my un-ending love and support to you, the possessor of my heart.

Come what may, to you I shall be now, and forever, joined as husband and wife.

I ask that we combine our journeys, 2 into one, and continue life's path together.

I ask that you take what is already yours, my heart, my soul, my life, and my love. "

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecilywolfe Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:26 pm

Her hands in his, Cecily looked into his eyes. "Of course I will, Stone," she managed to whisper.

She held her breath a long moment. Looking down at an invisible point, she collected her thoughts and fought back the happy tears that threatened to dampen her cheeks and cause her voice to break. Once organized, she turned her face up to meet his, lapis eyes sparkling beneath dark lashes, and began speaking in a gentle voice that still managed to carry throughout the hall.

"Lord Bloodstone, Earl, Stone, My Friend, My Love. Many are the names by which I have come to know you. Today, we add one more name, perhaps the most significant....Husband. I stand here tonight before Jah, our families, our friends and the Prince of England himself to pledge my eternal devotion to you. I vow that I shall support you, love you, be wife and friend to you for as long as we live.

"In my eyes as in yours, this ceremony simply makes official that which is already true- that we were meant to share our lives with one another. And as an expression of my love, I want you to have this."

With trembling hands, she untied a lace hidden up the sleeve of her dress and slid off a gold ring, the bezel set ruby glinting in the light of the chandeliers. She placed the ring on her index finger and raised her eyes once more to meet his, holding his hands in hers.

"It is said that the ruby brings contentment, peace, vitality, friendship and love - all things that we possess. Though the stone is not the reason, these things have blossomed and grown in the time it has been in my possession. I wish for you to wear it now as a symbol of my love, my heart, my friendship and as a promise that our contentment, peace, vitality, friendship and love will continue to grow throughout our life together."

She slid the ring onto his finger.

"We, Us, Ours.....always."
Cecilywolfe
Cecilywolfe
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:26 pm

Cecilywolfe wrote:

She slid the ring onto his finger.

Taking her left hand in his, he reaches to his pocket and removes a ring, and places it on her finger. The blue stone shimmering in the light of the room.

Looking Up to those gathered.

"Thank You for bearing witness to this moment. Let all know, here and afar, that from this day hence, we are Husband and Wife!"

And with his statement of fact, he takes his wife into his arms, and kisses her.....

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

As they kiss Orannis begins clapping profusely and great smile on his face. He could wish Cecily nothing more than this and he had to admit. Bloodstone *really* had class.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CruzinCat

Quote:
"My friends, I hope you have enjoyed the meal, and the camaraderie this evening but, it is time for me to Confess. Cecily and I invited you here under pretense.

Hearing these words Cat's eyes light up and a smile spreads across her face. Looking at Degas she reaches for his hand and squeezes it. Stating the obvious she says, "Your sister is getting married today". Unable to contain herself she throws her arms around her husbands neck and says "we must send them something special since we didn't bring anything".

Then as the ceremony begins she hears the words of love and commitment spoken and can see the love between them. Tears begin to form in her eyes at the intense emotions she is feeling now, she dabs at her eyes with a lace trimmed hanky she had tucked in her sleeve.

Holding tighter to her husband, she is glad he is home if only for a few days. Snuggling closer to him she listens as the ceremony concludes. After they had finished she jumps up and rushes to them dragging Degas with her, wanting to be the first to congratulate and hug her sister-in-law and her new husband. "Congratulations you two, I'm so happy for you."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:27 pm

As Bloodstone announced the reasons for the gathering, Gillian smiled--then raised an eyebrow and looked in some shock toward Boleslaw as she heard how the "ceremony" was to be conducted. She had expected a priest of Epignosis Photismo at the very least--the idea of no priest at all was almost beyond her understanding. She could not read Boles's expression; she resolved to ask him later for his reaction to the affair.

As the initial surprise subsided and the vows commenced, though, Gillian had to admit that it was all quite touching, and she applauded rather enthusiastically when the time came. Gil also thought she detected a smile from Boleslaw as he joined in with more restraint.

As the applause died down, however, Gillian was uncertain whether His Royal Highness would be offering any closing words, or just what might come next in this highly unorthodox evening. She looked around, awaiting some cue that she might congratulate her friends and greet any others whom she had missed when she arrived.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MackenzieGael Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Clapping loudly Mac stood, her heart nearly bursting with joy for her two friends. To see them united and happy together, bound now not just by love but by vows witnessed before many she knew their love would grow and prosper. They were really meant for each other. I wonder if I shall ever find something like that? she wondered, her mind drifting from the room to a happy meadow and a face, a face who's features were yet to be discerned.

Plucking a glass from a nearby waiter and downing it's contents she stepped between Sanjathe and Gillian, creating a chain of two people who before were unlinked. The whiskey tingled down her throat and she closed her eyes briefly before speaking.

"Absolutely beautiful isn't it? To see two who are so in love pledging to each other for forever."
MackenzieGael
MackenzieGael
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Silkyvamp

Hearing that the party was becoming a wedding, Silky steps back and takes Quazi's hand holding it tight as she looks up at him. Listening to Cecily and Stone make their vows to each other she smiles, happy that they had found each other. She leans her head on Quazi's arm as they turn toward the people crowded around looking so happy.

Feeling Silkys hand squeezing his, he looks down at her, and watches her as she listens to the proceedings. As the ceremony went on, he feels her lean against him, placing his arms around her, he holds her tight as the ceremony comes to a close.

After the ceremony, they go up to the happy couple and congratulate them on their marriage. Silky hugs Cecily and Stone wishing them the best of luck in their new life together. Whispering into Cecily's ear she tells her something has came up and they must leave, but how happy she was to be here to witness this joyous occasion.

Turning and going to their rooms they pack their bags and leave the castle.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fugue

Fugue's smile was wide as she looked at her companion. They are well and truly married indeed! And now they're so busy that they can't possibly run this party. Let's find Merkin.

She stood and tried to see over the heads of the crowd to no avail. Do you see him? He was the one who directed things at the castle door. He's pretty hard to miss. Seeing GQ's nod toward the kitchen she thanked him, You not only write well, but you see things I cannot!

As they approached the florid planner, Fugue reached into her sleeve for a handkerchief which she handed to him. Merkin, pull yourself together! The rest of the party must go on! Do you have musicians ready? She had never seen the man be anything but efficient and here he was, weeping like a grandmother. He must love her brother more than she had thought.

Oh, Baroness, yes, thank you! Oh, excuse me, the music, the cakes. He managed a sweeping bow while still wielding the handkerchief and waving over a group of his helpers.

Fugue nodded in return, then turned, unconsciously grabbing GQ's hand as she fled before Merkin could catch them up somehow in his activities - or gossip.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecilywolfe Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:27 pm

It was official, they were married. Her smile was so wide that her cheeks began to ache. She glanced at the gathered crowd then turned back to Stone as he took her into his arms. His embrace pulled her up into a kiss that she didn't want to end. With cheers in the background she beamed up at him, her husband, before turning to Algernon.

"Your Highness," she said, her face expressing her sincere gratitude, "thank you again for being here." Another look at her husband and she tuned back to their family and friends, her hand in his. "Let's celebrate!"

Musicians began moving about the hall playing joyous tunes on their lutes and pipes. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Fugue and knew that her sister-in-law had arranged for the serenade.

Silkyvamp wrote:
Whispering into Cecily's ear she tells her something has came up and they must leave, but how happy she was to be here to witness this joyous occasion.

"Have a safe journey. Stop through on your way back home." She hugged Silky and curtsied to Quazi before turning back to Stone. "Shall we?" she asked, holding out her hand for a dance.
Cecilywolfe
Cecilywolfe
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Smiling like a fool, Stone takes his wife's ( sounded funny, felt oh so right) hand and leads her to the dance floor.

Looking to her, with a grin, "Cec, this is one wedding I dont mind dancing at!"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:28 pm

ReefMcSchmokin

Reef watches the newlyweds as they begin to dance. What a wonderful pair, he thinks. Looking around he saw so many faces; so many happy people. People laughing. Other's dancing. And some, like himself, just standing and absorbing the joy in the room.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next