Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Night In Chester

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

One Night In Chester - Page 5 Empty Re: One Night In Chester

Post  Admin Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:28 pm

Floramay

Somewhat, but not really surprised by the announcement that this was to be Cec’s and Stone’s wedding, Flora watched the ceremony with great joy for her friends. They slid the rings onto one another’s fingers with glowing commitment. When Stone turned to address those gathered;

Quote:
"Thank You for bearing witness to this moment. Let all know, here and afar, that from this day hence, we are Husband and Wife!"

Flora’s happiness ran down her cheeks as teardrops. Feeling a bit self-conscience about it, she turned a glance toward CG to see if he was fairing any better.

As Cec and Stone began their dance, Flora watched with amazement that these two took so long to find one another, when they were right there all along.

Admin
Admin

http://rkalternative.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

The Prince now smiled as the couple danced. 'Giorraíonn beirt bóthar,' he said. 'Two people shorten the road.' He turned now to the crowd as the two had embraced. 'Let us raise to these friends a toast! Go dtreoraí solas an chairdis le chéile sibh. Go mbaine gáirí na leanaí macalla as hallaí bhur mbaile. Go gcuire maireachtaint ar scáth a chéile meangadh ar bhur mbeola agus loinnir in bhur súile. May the light of friendship guide your paths together. May the laughter of children grace the halls of your home. May the joy of living for one another trip a smile from your lips, a twinkle from your eye.' Brandy then adorned a glass held by the Prince, which then met his lips.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecilywolfe Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:28 pm

Their dance over, Stone's arm still held her around the waist. Cecily raised a glass to Algernon's toast. The laughter of children....Oh Jah, she thought briefly.

In the distance, the peals of the cathedral bells rang through the evening. The castle gates were flung wide and criers took to the streets announcing the good news and inviting the townspeople to join the celebration.

In all her life, she couldn't recall feeling happier than she did at that moment. She gazed up at Stone, her cheeks flushed with excitement and joy and she kissed her husband again.
Cecilywolfe
Cecilywolfe
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Elmix

After arriving at party Elmix did not manage to get through crowd to Lady Cecily and Lord BloodStone, as he met some realy good friends he realy did not met for realy long time. Just when he did wanted to say something, Lord BloodStone started to speak...

Hearing all from almost back off the crowd, his calm face turned into the smile, so that what was this invitation abaut, he had the feeling something like this could happen.

He was standing still there while HRH Algernon speaked and joined the cheering crowd.

As the new couple begin to dance, Elmix watched for a while and then turned on agaisnt Sanja, gently bowed and speaked up Lady Sanja, i realy would be honoured to invite you to a dance, but at first we shuld let the new happy couple to have their first dance!
Hearing HRH Algernon calling a tost, Elmix did took a bottle of wine from waiter with some glasses and when he came back, he saw Lady MackenzieGael joined them Hello Lady MackenzieGael, you looking realy great this day! Would you like some glass of red wine? He opened the bottle and filled wine in glasses while he was saying.
He gave glass for Lady Sanja, for Lady Trixie , and had 2 more filled glasses, of wich one he offered Lady MackenzieGael.

While the new couple was dancing, Elmix rises a glass for the new couple togethr with other nice ladies and guests here.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:29 pm

GQ watched as the happy couple finished their dance. He was positive he had never seen two people so happy before. He secretly hoped that someday he could be as happy.

He turned to look at Fugue, the smile on her face was a welcome site, he was sure she was happy for her brother. Turning back to the dance floor, other couples were joining the newly weds as the music was once again playing.

His nerves had once again gotten the better of him, he could feel his hand sweat and did not want his compaion to feel his nervousness.

" What to do, what to do..." he thought to himself.

"Ummmm... my lady would you... would you... care to dance." He was able to get the words to final materialize.

She turned to look at him, she tried to hide her suprised expression, he guess she wasn't sure how to proceed either. After a bit of hesitation her head gave a small nod.

Walking with her to the edge of the dance floor he held his other hand up as her hand found its place. They began to move slowly neither very comfortable with dancing, as it was uncommon for them.

As the music continued to play, their stances relaxed and they seemed to let the happiness of the room, fill their own thoughts and for those looking on it looked as if they were both happy.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MackenzieGael Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:29 pm

Smiling warmly at Elmix Mac accepted the wine glass, holding it lightly between her fingers she gazed down into the dark red liquid. I will refrain from drinking a lot and I will not get drunk at Ceci's wedding! She repeated the phrase in her head and taking a small sip of the drink chuckled. Aye! This was her way to keep from the drink! She'd never acquired a taste for the sourness of wine, and with a wineglass in her hand, she had no room for whiskey.

"Thank ye Sir Elmix." She cast him another smile. "I's guid ta see ye 'ere in Chester agin. 'specially fur such a' happy occasion. I'm verra happy they found e'ch other."
MackenzieGael
MackenzieGael
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Sanja

Sanja watched the ceremony with a smile of true happiness for her friends. As they were pronounced as husband and wife she wanted to run and congratulate them both but decided to wait after their first dance.

She noticed Mac comming closer:
Quote:
"Absolutely beautiful isn't it? To see two who are so in love pledging to each other for forever."

"Yes" Sanja smiled as her eyes were focused on newly married couple, "yes it is, indeed. Cheers to that" she turned to Mac, Gillian and Trixie and raised her glass...Then turned to Elmix and winked "And special cheers to you my dear friend couse you are here after so much time". On his invitation for a dance she said" I'd love to as soon as we congratulate Cecily and Stone."

Noticing that the dance is over she walked to Cecily and Stone, hugged them both and said "Congratulations! I can't tell you how happy I am for you two! I wish you all the happiness of the world and for it to last forever!"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecilywolfe Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:29 pm

sanjathe wrote:
"Congratulations! I can't tell you how happy I am for you two! I wish you all the happiness of the world and for it to last forever!"

She threw her arms around her friend's neck. "Thank you!" she said gaily. Seeing another dear friend over Sanja's shoulder, she smiled from ear to ear and went to greet him. "Elmix!" she said with a hug, "I was afraid you wouldn't be able to make it. Of course, I should know not to underestimate you."

As word of their marriage spread through Chester, the hall filled until it was brimming with people. Windows and doors were flung wide to capture the night breezes. Food and drink flew from the tables and the party got ever more lively as more and more ale was imbibed.

In the middle of it all, never leaving Stone's side, Cecily took it all in. Friends, family and strangers. Musicians, jesters and dancers. Servers replenishing plates and glasses. Across the room, she spied a very strange group of musicians. The three wore matching dresses with elbow-high gloves. Is that woman in the middle really a man? she wondered. They danced in unison singing something she couldn't make out over the din of the party. She watched them a moment, amused and a bit perplexed before turning back to the friends gathered about her.

"Orannis, have you had a chance to meet Lord Elmix?"
Cecilywolfe
Cecilywolfe
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Orannis

"Mr Elmix! A pleasure to meet you I assure you. How do you know the happy couple?"

Turning back to his gracious host he whispers something in her ear about the identity of the mysterious dancers and both of them descend into laughter, a knowing look in their eyes.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:30 pm

Elmix

After Lady MackenzieGael took the glass, they all drink for the hapiness of the new couple.
Yes, they are realy meant to be together with each other!

Turning then to Sanja And special cheers to you my dear friend!

As the happy new couple ended their first dance, they all went to congratulate them.
Elmix answered greeting with hug Congratulations to you my dear friend in this very special day for you! I realy was not going to miss that!
Turning to Sir BloodStone Also, congratz to you! You are a very lucky man!
After some time watching dancers, Lady Cecily was introducing him to Sir Orannis so he speaked up again Sir Orannis, it is a honour to meet you!I know the happy new couple from the days i lived in Chester county!
Since the music and dances went on, and since lots of gathered here already joined in, he knew he promised a dance to lady.
Would you please excuse me good sir!
He said to Sir Orannis, and turned to Lady Sanja and with ellegant bow he said Would the nice lady mind to have a dance?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fugue

Fugue smiled up at GQ as he thanked her for the dance. She was feeling more comfortable with him outside of the office, which was good, since that would end soon. So much had changed in such a short time. She caught herself staring at him and looked down; her cheeks were burning.

Taking a deep breath, she realized that she did need to talk to the Duchess. Would you come with me again? She indicated the group with a tilt of her head. The music and the surrounding conversations were very loud, so Fugue didn't hear his reply, but she took his proffered arm and walked over.

They were quickly caught up in the activity around the new couple. In a lull in the comings, goings, greetings and introductions, Fugue hugged her new sister-in-law. About time! I'm so happy for you both. She would have hugged Stone, too, but he was deep in conversation with some other men.

Let's step back a bit. We need to talk about travel plans.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sanja

Elmix wrote:
He said to Sir Orannis, and turned to Lady Sanja and with ellegant bow he said Would the nice lady mind to have a dance?

Sanja smiled "It would be my pleasure", she took his hand and followed him to the dance floor.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MackenzieGael Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:30 pm

Mac found herself studying the dark liquid again, eyebrows furrowed as she swirled the cup between her fingers and watched it swim around the beveled edges of the glass. It was rather aromatic, she'd give the wine that, for the scent drifted up and tingled her nose, but palatable? Ugh! Her head jerked up, only to find herself abandoned in the corner of the room.

"Oh lovely!" She murmured, eyes quickly scanning the great hall. It didn't look like she would get to congratulate her friends any time soon, the crowd around the wedding couple was thick and merciless, as well it should be on their special day. Couples were lined along the dance floor, spinning in a flurry of colorful silk and sashes as feet tapped to the music. A wave of morose feeling washed over her and she briefly thought of the dance she'd shared at the May Day Ball, of strong hands on her arms and and the sparks that had jumped between their two bodies. For a lass who'd been alone a good part of her life, it had been beyond pleasant to share but a brief moment with a man who made her feel like the center of his universe. Ahhh to feel like that again! She wondered briefly where and what the handsome man was doing with his life... dinnae he say he lived in Beeston...

Unconsciously the crystal glass rose to her lips and Mac winced as the spirit danced over her tongue. Drat! How DID people drink the stuff! Opening an eye she spied the Regent, standing silently in the opposite corner of the hall. Ahhhahh! She'd heard the man had a find taste for drink and bet that it wasn't wine within his goblet. A kindred spirit perhaps? A small grin tugged at the corner of her lips as she began to weave through the crowd, forgotten was her earlier anxiety over meeting the ruler of their kingdom, nay now they had a common goal.

"Yer highness," she curtsied quickly before him, palm stretched over the top of the wineglass to prevent it's sloshing over them both. "Tis so won'derful ye cud attend the wedding, an' while I dinna mean ta keep ye frae yer duties, might I be so kind as ta inquire o' er drink?" She cast him a warm playful smile, "I daresay it doesna look th' color o' wine an thought per'aps ye wud like ta try some." She lifted the glass in her hand, twirling it again between thumb and forefinger.
MackenzieGael
MackenzieGael
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

The evening was a blur of people, sounds, and encounters. Through it all, his anchor point was Cecily.

Her hand in his, her hand on his arm as he shook hands, they danced, they toasted......

His memory of this night would be her, with him, they whispered little jokes, teases, and secrets....

He loved his friends and family, to be sure. There were many here he had died for, and would again, without hesitation but, here and now, she was all that mattered.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5