Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[rp] Greystoke Castle

3 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

[rp] Greystoke Castle - Page 26 Empty Re: [rp] Greystoke Castle

Post  arthur_loxley Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 am

Arthur and Tasite had gone back to Greystoke by carriage. The pair were silent. Arthur stern and serious in his demeanor, looking straight as the carriage bumped along the road to the castle. He had said many words to Tasite and was feeling slightly guilty for his harsh tone, but it needed to be said. He'd given her too many liberties already and if he didn't put a stop to it now, there was no turning back later.

When they arrived at Greystoke, he was the first out of the door. He couldn't be bothered to comfort Tasite, and walked to the entrance of the castle. The butler opened the door, head down and greeted them. Arthur waited until Tasite entered, then followed her in. He saw her head upstairs and instead of heading to his bedroom to sleep, he went to the study instead. He sat in a chair, looking towards the window, unable to sleep thinking on the events of the night. Arthur couldn't sleep after the night he had.

-------

Later that morning......

The butler answered the door from a knock. Welcome to the Tudor estate, Sir. Whom are you here to see?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  krezlar Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Seeing the man open the door and ask who he was here to see, I am here to see the Lady Tasite, on second thought, I would like to see the man of the house, to ask after the Lady Tasite's well being! Krez knew that this could go wrong very quickly and was prepared to handle it if it did! Krez hoped things would go smooth and was not sure. He still did not know who the man was that had busted into the room and taken the lady last night. Krez waits patiently, looking around the estate!
krezlar
krezlar
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:47 am

Please wait here, Sir. I shall go see if the Lord is available. The butler quickly disappeared into a nearby doorway. After a short time, the door was opened and the butler stood to the side. He will receive you here, Sir.

----

Arthur sat in his chair, looking towards the window. He had been told a man was here to visit with Tasite, and then had requested to speak with him instead. It was very early in the morning, and Arthur had barely gotten any sleep, but when the butler told him the man had first requested to speak with his aunt, it peaked his interest. He straightened his clothes, which had been crumpled during the rough night, and waited for the man to enter.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  krezlar Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Krez nodded to the butler and walked to where he was and entered, Looking at the butler, Thank you sir, Krez nodded to the man. Krez walked into the room and saw the man from the night before. This was not going to be easy. Good morning Sir, my name is Krezlar McKenzie of the Clan McKenzie from Gorvan Scottland and I need to apologise to you and your family.

Krez waited a second and then began, I would like to apologise for last nights events, my only intentions last night were to see to the well being of the lady Tasite. Like I said last night I had found here passed out in the floor and knowing her took her upstairs. She was fully clothed when I laid her down on the bed. How she came to be undressed or in my arms i know not! He looked at the man with a bit of a confused look on his face. I do apologise Sir, and I would like to make amends in any way that i could! pulling out a boquet of flowers I would ask to be allowed to give these to the Lady Tasite as an apology in case I have offended her? Krez held the flowers carefully in his hands.
krezlar
krezlar
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:33 pm

Arthur was going to welcome the man to the estate, but when he saw it was the same man from last night, all he could do was stare. Before he could start speaking, the man began rambling at the mouth. Arthur just sat there listening to his every word, trying to think of what he could say to phrase things properly without letting his emotions get the better of them. When the man was done and holding a fresh bouquet of flowers, Arthur stood up. He put his hand up and looked away. You may not visit my aunt today. Come back tomorrow and perhaps I shall not be angry to let you see her. She needs some time alone to think about the way she is acting. Her son needs her now more than ever especially considering his father is not around.

I will not say that it is good to meet you, especially considering the circumstances, but it is good to know your name should I need to track you down. I am grateful for the apology, but you are not the only one that needs to apologize. Until my aunt comes to her senses, she will not have any visitors.

He motioned for the butler to show the man out of the estate.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  krezlar Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:00 am

Krez listened quietly to the man. The man told him that he could not see Tas today but to come back tomorrow! Krez smiled at the thought of getting to see her onece more. Her visage was burned into his memory and he wanted to see her again. Leaving the flowers on the desk, If you can make sure that she gets these. Krez nodded to the man, Good daty Sir! Until the morrow! Krez followed the butler back to the door. Thank you Sir, He nodded to the man. Krez walked out to Star and untied him, feeding him a carrot, Krez climbed up and headed back to town.Krez looked back hoping to get a glimpse of her!
krezlar
krezlar
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Tasite was watching Marius when she heard the woman servants talk about a handsome gentleman visiting. No one came to tell her about the visitor, but since Artie was here he would be the one the butler would go to. Tas went back to watching Marius till she heard the one of the female servants say; did you hear that accent of his when he told the lord he was from Scotland? Tas wanted to go see if it was who she thought it was but she didn't want Artie any angrier than he already was at her. Tas's heart was breaking to know he was disappointed in her, something she never wanted to see or feel. Tas called to Marius, when he came she sat him down to talk to him. Tas looked down at his sweet face and smiled. Marius, your mother loves you very much. You know that? Then she hugs him, Mama is so sorry she hasn't been here for you but that will change, I promise. Marius looks at his mother saying; Don't cry mama, I'm here to protect you. I'm going to be your big hero. Tas smiled; I know honey, I know. Go finish playing mama needs to go talk to cousin Artie. Tas kissed him then off he went to play. Martha, I will return. I just need to go face the music with my nephew. Martha smile and wish her luck.

Tas walked through Greystoke to where the butler said Artie was. Tas was worried he was still upset with her but she need to talk to him and she needed to get him to rest. She could not bear to see him sick or in distress because of her. Arthur was her family and if anything befell him she would never forgive herself. Stopping at the door to the study Tas knocked, remembering the woman said he was talking to a visitor.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:22 am

He had accepted the bouquet of flowers from the man and watched him leave. Later that day, he'd not gotten the energy to leave the study yet and just when he was about to a knock at the door came. Come in, he said to the knock at the door. Standing up, he waited for the person at the door to enter.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26