Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[rp] Greystoke Castle

3 posters

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

[rp] Greystoke Castle - Page 24 Empty Re: [rp] Greystoke Castle

Post  Tasite Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:26 pm

Tasite wrote:Tired from along trip about England Tasite, Marius and Martha entered the castle and headed for there rooms to get some sleep.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Novaphoenix wrote:wear from the long journey with his sister Nova leads Dancer toward the sables.. A s they enters he tell the sable hand to go and get a couple of apples for and he starts to take off the saddles and begin brushing Dancer down.. "Tis been awhile since i truly brushed you down girl.. "
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:Tas walk through the doors of Greystoke and headed for her room. Greeting Milady the staff said has she pass by. Greetings she replied softly to them all but not stopping for more than that.

Milady Tasite your home safely Martha said as she walk along side her knowing how she was after a battle. Your son is down for the night so you should be able to get a hot bath and some rest till morning. Tas smiled and stop in front of her bedroom. Martha, thank you so much for all you do to help. I couldn't do this without you she said. Then turn and with into her room for the night.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:***** Months have passed****

Tas sat on a soft bench at Grey Stoke wishing for spring to return. She knew the change in weather wouldn't change her stay in the army but it would make it a little better. She was tried of the hard cold ground. So every chance she got she went home for a good meal, warm bath and bed. Tas sat on that bench wanted to scream, but it would scare her son, the staff and wouldn't help anything. She was so tried from all the army patrols what would this nightmare ever end she wonder. She wanted some days when fun was around almost every corner for everyone she wanted to play with her son and have visit from her family and friends but that just doesn't seem like it going to happen. Not until JO was dead and gone or he just gives up and she knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

Maybe screaming would hurt… would it; she thought . Just then she decide against it. Maybe a something warm to eat and playing with her son would ease her sorrow just a bit. So she headed for the kitchen for that bit then she will find her son and see what he been up to while she been out on patrol.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:28 pm

United_we_stand wrote:United steps up to the doors of the castle and clears his throat nervously, looking at the bunch of flowers in his hand, he considers turning and walking back down the path again. He had planned on paying her a visit sooner, but with this election time and all he just hadn't made it and before long he'd be tied down in the roles of office...

Taking a deep breath he reaches up and knocks on the solid door, listening to the resounding echo, how would he answer anyway "Greetings M'lady I saw these flowers in my garden and decided to pay you a visit and brighten your day" no , that would make it sound like he thought she was feeling down - - Perhaps "Greetings I was just passing by and decided to pay a visit and see how you're going" ugh, maybe not that one either.. United rubs the back of his neck, once again contemplating placing the flowers on the step and making a dash for it.

United shakes his head "Come on man, you can do this" he mutters to himself "Keep it simple and don't look too nervous, it's really not too hard, just say hello" fiddling with his collar he swallows a lump in his throat and knocks again - what if she's not even there? Or still busy on border duty? or doesn't want a visitor? United swallows again and wonders how come he gets so nervous on some visits
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:Tasite was on her way to screaming when she heard a sound at the door. What...who, Was that someone at the door?; she said Just then Martha passed headed for the door when Tas spoke quickly. I'll get it Martha. I need to be doing something around here or screaming will be the least of everyone worries. Smoothing out her dress as she stands, Tas headed for the door.

M'lady how would it look to see you answering the door; Martha said.

Haven't a clue Martha so lets see shall we; as she reached the door and opened it. Seeing United at the door with his back to her made her brow arch. She wondered what on earth was he was doing. Since she couldn't see his face at first but she could hear him which made her giggle. She wasn't sure if she should wait till he turned back around or just say something. And if you know her, then you know she wasn't going to wait. To much fun in it not to wait and for some strange reason they're always catching each other in funny moments. What lovely flowers. Are they for me?; she replied with a smile; Or were you coming to give them to my brother? He does love flowers you know...always stopping to smell them. Or was that because he was stung by that bee? She just couldn't help but tease him he look so cute acting out what he was going to say.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

United_we_stand wrote:United is still muttering away to himself, looking off down the path when he hears a a voice behind him, quickly spinning back towards the door he blushes profusely as he sees Tasite standing there. United hopes she hadn't been standing there long enough to hear his nervously practised greetings.

United laughs "Well actually I did get them for you, i was unsure how to say thank you for a good time at the Christmas party, so I thought maybe I'd get some flowers, not quite sure the name of these ones but they matched the colour of your eyes, you're both beautiful and it gave me an excuse to pay a visit". United suddenly blushes again as he realises he's still holding the flowers, and offers them to her"Oh, yours, M'lady if you would do me the honour"
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Tasite wrote:United laughs "Well actually I did get them for you, I was unsure how to say thank you for a good time at the Christmas party, so I thought maybe I'd get some flowers, not quite sure the name of these ones but they matched the colour of your eyes, you're both beautiful and it gave me an excuse to pay a visit". United suddenly blushes again as he realises he's still holding the flowers, and offers them to her"Oh, yours, M'lady if you would do me the honour"

Tasite smiled and blushed some as she accepted the flowers from United. Thank you very much United for the flowers but you didn't have to thank me I had a great time to at the party. I'm just glad your didn't return the favor and put snow down my dress; she said with a laugh and wink. Please come in and warm yourself.

Tasite watching as he steps passed her, so she could closed the door. Now isn't that much warmer than standing at the door; as she leads him to the parlor. Please have a seat next to the fire to warm yourself. United would you care to join me for lunch? I was just about to get something simple to eat and drink.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

United_we_stand wrote:United gladly accepts her offer to step inside with a smile and slight bow of the head "Thank you" Stepping through the door he hangs his coat on the coat rack and follows her to the parlor "yes, much nicer, it's rather chilly out there."

He walks over to stand next to the fire, looking around at the lovely setting on the way "Nice place you have here, a bit more furnished than mine, anyhow" he says with a laugh. He hears Tasite ask him to join her for lunch and quickly wonders what he has planned for today,, weeding the corn, cleaning the home up a bit.. United mentally puts that all on hold for another day, why pass up a lunch with such a beautiful and charming woman? "I'd love to join you for lunch, as long as it's not too much of an intrusion."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:Tas smile when he said; "Nice place you have here, a bit more furnished than mine. Tas gave a little smile as she thought if he only knew how lonely this place can be for two without anyone to talk to but she decided not to say that to him… so she just turned her attention back to him as he stood before the fire when she heard him say "I'd love to join you for lunch, as long as it's not too much of an intrusion." United you're never an intrusion besides you're saving me from dining alone. Just have a seat next to the fire and I will get the food.

Tas stepped into the kitchen to retrieve the tray. Let's see is everything there ... Bread, meat, cheeses, fruit and mead now I just need one more goblet.

Picking up the tray and returning to the parlor Tas saw that he was still standing. I hope you're hungry; she said sitting the tray on the table near the fire and her favorite chairs. Come sit and taste the fruit of my labors.. Umm I didn’t mean that, that way; she said as she took a seat. Blushing as she poured some mead for them both. So tell me how is it going as mayor of Egremont?
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:30 pm

United_we_stand wrote:"United you're never an intrusion besides you're saving me from dining alone. Just have a seat next to the fire and I will get the food." United looks at her slightly sad smile and considers for a moment if he should ask if she needs a hand with getting lunch, but then she's gone and United stands there for a moment, looking into the fire, thinking. He had glimpsed a slight trace of sadness, maybe loneliness on her face, even though there had been a smile also.

"I hope you're hungry" She said as she came back into the room and United turns from the fire to face her as she took a seat and set the tray down. "Come sit and taste the fruit of my labors.." United laughs as he takes a seat next to her "Umm I didn’t mean that, that way" He looks over at her to see her blushing and smiles, thinking quietly to himself that it actually makes her look a bit cuter, if that's at all possible. He takes the glass after she pours it and smiles "Well.. It's a bit difficult, a struggle to try and improve things, but I think we're gaining ground, I hope to see us with more wood and a few cheaper goods, to help with trade possibilites. Also perhaps it would be good if the Town Hall treasury could grow. Anyhow I must be a real bore talking about politics and jobs.. Tell me about yourself, what've you done lately?" United takes a sip of his drink and looks across at her, suddenly noticing the colour of her eyes, bright and beautiful, with a depth that you can almost get lost in.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:Tas listened as United spoken of the difficulties and how it was a struggle trying to improve things but she was glad to him he was gaining ground. "I hope to see us with more wood and a few cheaper goods, to help with trade possibilities. Also perhaps it would be good if the Town Hall treasury could grow. Anyhow I must be a real bore talking about politics and jobs.. Tell me about yourself, what've you done lately?" United you're never a bore, plus your company is greatly appreciated. Now let me see...beside sitting at the border waiting for JO to attack? Then she added or praying for death which every comes first. she did all she could not to giggle. Then coming home to this big nearly empty castle trying to find ways to keep from going crazy. Can you just see my red hair all over my head on second thought don't it might scare you a bit. she laughed.

I'm thinking of locking down Greystoke just while there's not much family up here. It's way too big for just me, Marius and my crazy, sometimes absent brother. Maybe going to Penrith castle which is a bit smaller and has less memories attached.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

United_we_stand wrote:United smiles as she comments that he's never a bore, but he figures she's just being sweet "United you're never a bore, plus your company is greatly appreciated. Now let me see...beside sitting at the border waiting for JO to attack? ... or praying for death, which every comes first" United looks at her in horror and is about to protest that she better not die or he..they'll miss her, but he notices the expression on her face, almost like she's holding back a giggle and he sighs in relief.

As she mentions about the empty castle he looks around again and once more admires the beauty on display here, and not just the beauty of the building, either."M'lady, your hair would certainly not scare me, I think it's lovely"

United considers her comments about moving away temporarily as he tries some of the cheese and meat "Aye it is a bit big for just the couple of you, I can understand wanting to move to a smaller place though, loneliness isn't very fun.. oh this is great by the way, absolutely love the cheese. If you're going to travel a little feel free to stop by Egremont for a visit, I'd love to see you again." So saying United picks up a strawberry from the tray and holds it by her lips, noticing she has yet to touch the food, and if she's not going to eat then he's going to feed her!
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:31 pm

Tasite wrote:"M'lady, your hair would certainly not scare me, I think it's lovely" Tas smiled when he said that.United never let it be said you're not a charmer. Watching as he picked up a strawberry and placed it close to her lips made her smile before she took a bite. After a moment she spoke again. Thank you for that sometimes I forget I should be eating. By the way I'm glad you like the meal. Cook always make sure there are things about for us to quickly eat due to the fact I forget to eat sometimes.

Egremont.. You would like me to come visit? That is so sweet maybe I will come to Egremont and have my hair all over my head to scare the good people. she gave him a big smile... Just kidding United she said as she picked up another piece of fruit to eat. You know I just want all this trouble with JO to be done so everyone can get back to living. I can't remember the last time I checked on my wheat field or went to class or just had a restful night's sleep in a warm bed.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:31 pm

United_we_stand wrote:"Thank you for that sometimes I forget I should be eating. By the way I'm glad you like the meal. Cook always make sure there are things about for us to quickly eat due to the fact I forget to eat sometimes." United laughs "Well at least the cook thinks of these things, someone has to if you're not going to - you certainly need to keep your strength up when you're doing england the favour of making sure JO stays away."

"That is so sweet maybe I will come to Egremont and have my hair all over my head to scare the good people." United smiles back at her, thinking that the people of Egremont could do with a fright anyhow, though he's sure she'll have to do just a bit more than let her hair get in a mess

"You know I just want all this trouble with JO to be done so everyone can get back to living. I can't remember the last time I checked on my wheat field or went to class or just had a restful night's sleep in a warm bed." United nods in understanding, and rests his hand on hers gently "I wish it was too, you deserve a holiday after all this time. Though I must say I do appreciate the work you and the others do at the border keeping the rest of us safer, more so because it require such high sacrifice on all of your behalf" he smiles and hopes that doesn't sound stupid, but he finds it good that there are those willing to protect the town and county.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Tasite wrote:Thank you United for your concern and appreciation. It's very nice to have.. I just wish everyone felt that way but as you may know war can be hell she said with a small laugh; hoping he didn't feel she was just too bold or outspoken and thankful Arthur wasn't here to hear.

Standing Tas adding another log to the fire then starts talking again. United you're right some time off is what I need... So I'm going to request it as soon as possible. Then I can return to working at the mill or going to some classes to finish my studies. You know that would be such a nice change. A great way to relax and recharge. Returning to her seat she continued talking. And you know I can finally get some sleep in my warm bed and spend more time causing trouble instead of cleaning it up she said with a laugh.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:47 am

United_we_stand wrote:"Thank you United for your concern and appreciation. It's very nice to have.. I just wish everyone felt that way but as you may know war can be hell" United nods, he is sure that it can be - "And a long one at that, sometimes on par with politics even" he comments with a laugh

After thy've finished the meal he watches Tas climb to her feet and add another log to the fire "United you're right, some time off is what I need... So I'm going to request it as soon as possible. Then I can return to working at the mill or going to some classes to finish my studies. You know that would be such a nice change. A great way to relax and recharge. And you know I can finally get some sleep in my warm bed and spend more time causing trouble instead of cleaning it up" United looks at her as she talks from her seat and chuckles "Trouble... hmm... sounds like it could be an interesting activity, I'm sure the relaxation would be great too, as well as the comfort of your bed. Although.. I'm not too sure about studies being fun." United thinks about the stack of paperwork on the desk in the Town Hall and sighs.

"Oh, by the way, how's the little one? He must be missing his mother on her shifts of duty" United looks around, remembering that he hasn't seen Tasite's son at all through the duration of the visit.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:54 am

She laughed when he stated that sometimes war was on the same par as politics because she knew he was right. In fact, it was more often that not.

Tasite was still standing near the fire when she laughed again. Not major trouble don't think Cumberland would be safe if I did that. She continue to laugh. Maybe just the kind of trouble that would have my family lock me in the nearest tower she said with a impish grin.

Tas smile changed when he asked about her son. Marius is wonderful thank you so much for asking. You know I know he is having fun at the family home with his cousins. He's keeping the staff on their toes and as usual his mother misses him very much. It is just safer to leave him with them for the time being she says trying not to tear up thinking about her son so far away.

United she said as she returned to her chair... I thought by now I would have had more kids... you know someone for him to play with, but it seems life has a way of changing in a way we never think of. Some for the good and well some not so good but I think it's how we deal with the changes that makes us who we are. Don't you agree?
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:24 am

United_we_stand wrote:United stands next to her, looking into the fire as she continues on, mentioning about not getting into too much trouble. He breaks into laughter as an image pops into his mind of Tasite as a fairytale princess, her long hair dangling from a tower window.

United looks at her as her tone changes from less of a joking on as she talks of her son. United gives her a gentle hug as she appears a little upset thinking of the distance between her and Marius. "I'm sorry, I'm sure he loves you a lot though."

United turns around to face her as she retakes her seat in the chair, nodding thoughtfully as she speaks "I thought by now I would have had more kids... you know someone for him to play with, but it seems life has a way of changing in a way we never think of. Some for the good and well some not so good but I think it's how we deal with the changes that makes us who we are. Don't you agree?" United smiles "Actually, yes, I would say I have to agree, it's about our response to the circumstances more than the circumstances themselves He frowns slightly, some circumstances can be downright disagreeable certainly but in the end their responses make the most difference.

Looking at her for a moment in the quiet that follows he smiles a little sadly "I have to be going now - business calls, It was fantastic visiting you again, and thanks for the lunch - my compliments to the cook." United sighs, he's sure notes are stacking up on his cluttered desk in the town hall crying for his attention. Giving her a hug he gives her a light kiss on her cheek "Take care of yourself out there, hopefully see you around somewhere soon."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:56 am

Returning United's hug Tasite smiles. Thank you but if he knows what's good for him he better love his mother she said with a giggle, or it's a snowballs for him too.

As they talk she noticed his slight frown, wondering if he was speaking from experience when he said some circumstances can be downright disagreeable certainly but in the end their responses make the most difference.

After a few moments of silence she heard him say "I have to be going now - business calls, It was fantastic visiting you again, and thanks for the lunch - my compliments to the cook." Once again she returned his hug and then smiled at him as they walked to the door. "Take care of yourself out there, see you around somewhere soon." I will plus you know I'm always somewhere, so you may see me here or there she said with a giggle. Handing him his coat Tasite smiled. Thank you very much for the company please take care and remember to have some fun. I know being a mayor can be demanding and tense so take some time out and enjoy life.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:55 pm

Novaphoenix wrote:Walking the grounds Nova wonders about the turns and twist in his life "Mayhaps one day I will find the right one whom will be true and not out for some game or agenda about power " he whisper as he continue to walk ... Looking toward the castle and the land about him he smile......
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:56 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:The road dust and the children tired they pulled into Greystoke the sounds of the rustling brook easing her tired mind. Faint candlelight could be seen from the carriage almost glowing it made her heart swell with happiness to think of being back here in this home and her sister was here. Perhaps they could find some trouble and take her mind of the many things that were troubling her.

The carriage came to halt and the door opened the page opening the door with a surprise "Princess Brianna we were not expecting you. We would have made a grand welcoming for you." She looked at him tired and weary "No need it is a surprise for my sister Tas now shhhh we wouldn't' want to wake the infant army asleep." she chuckled and stepped down from the carriage and bustled up the stairs letting the nannies get the children. The maid opened the door with a bow as Bri put her finger up to her lips quieting her. With a smile she let out a shout "HONEY IM HOME " she chuckled loudly and waited to see if anyone stirred.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:Tas was starting to feel the loneliness of this big castle when she thought she heard the door. Stepping out of Marius room and making her way towards the stairs to see who it was when she heard "HONEY IM HOME". No!! it can't be she thought. Making it to the stairs when she saw her. Bri! You're home. she said as she ran and draped her arms around her. Why didn't you let me know you were coming home? Where are the kids? Hugging again made it feel so real. Her sister was home; she and Marius would not be lonely anymore. Looking at her she noticed she was tired. Come sis lets get you to your room for a good night sleep.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:She smiled at she heard her sister scurry down the stairs just the sight of her made her relax and let out a sigh. Meeting her hug she put her arms around Tasite as a tear slide down her cheek, “Well, now if I told you I was coming it wouldn't have been a surprise now would it? she smiled mischievously. Wiping the tear off quickly she straightened up “Kids are asleep the nannies are getting them out of the carriages now. Hope you aren't to used to quiet.. Just then Keagon walked in the door with a small wave and a yawn “Hi awnt Tasite, sweepy me going to bed now. he kissed her hand as he walked past her up the stairs heading towards his bedroom like it never changed. The rest of the children weren't as alert as Ingrid, Gretchen , Berta filed in carrying 2 in each arm followed by a guard who had Aiya snoring away in his arms. A grin crossed her face at the sight and waved them on giving the children kisses gently on the forehead as they passed.

Bed bahhh who needs it unless you have big morning plans. I say we get have a few drinks and talk. But if you prefer bed that is ok.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:57 pm

Tasite wrote:Tas was so happy to see Bri she forgot her screaming might wake up her son. Tas bit her lip trying to tone her voice down but she was so excited. Tas was about ask where the kids were when she heard a little voice. Hi awnt Tasite, sweepy me going to bed now. As he kissed her hand then headed up the stairs towards his bedroom like old times. Tas giggled as she watch him go towards his room. Then she watched as the rest of the children were carried in by Ingrid, Gretchen, Berta and one guard carrying Aiya snoring away in his arms. Tas smiled as she watch Bri give each child a kiss on the forehead as they passed. [b]Just like old time ah sis.

“Bed bahhh who needs it unless you have big morning plans. I say we gp have a few drinks and talk. But if you prefer bed that is ok. No, not tired at all. I was just thinking of my sister. Drinks sound good to me.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next