Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[rp] Greystoke Castle

3 posters

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Go down

[rp] Greystoke Castle Empty [rp] Greystoke Castle

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:22 am

Lady_brianna wrote:The Royal Carriage made its way down the road the princess and her children all inside the carriage her husband riding outside on erandil.. She watches teh babies coo and giggle as teh watch the new places go by.. The boys yelling out the window "papa papa e e" they wanted to ride the horsey to apparently, "Boys now when you are older you can ride with papa. Keagon Aleron stop that right now. " the little boy looked at her with a hand full of Aiyanna's hair the princess raised a brow.

Finally a short way down the road the castle came into view "Look boys its our new home come here girls you can see better over here. she watched as the nannies helped the girls over to the side to see the boys pointing to their daddy trying to show him the castle Collen happily enjoying his ride as he nursed not a care in the world to the little man.

[rp] Greystoke Castle Castle1

The carriage pulled through the guard house and headed towards the castle looking out the windown she babies pointed excitedly as they saw the river running "Yes it is beautiful..Ingrid you will inform everyone to keep a close eye on the children when outside they love the water I would hate for one of them to fall in it looks fairl swift." Aiyanna looks at her and feels her hair "Bath she looks at her and chuckles "You are definately my daughter if your first word is bath" She giggles

[rp] Greystoke Castle Image104

Finally coming to a stop the babies hopped up and down ready to play. Quickly unlatching Collen she covered herself back up and smiled down at the baby.. Helping with the children she stepped down as the coach gave her his hand looking quickly Keiron starts to toddle towards the River "KEIRON BRODERICK TUDOR MACBRATNEY.. Stop Right now! the boy looks at her with his eyes wide and begins to cry. Gretchen walks over and picks him up.

Turning her attentions now all were safe she looked at the castle and smiled this really did feel like home alread she thought.. Smiling she looked for Roh to see what he was thinking.

[rp] Greystoke Castle Greystok
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[rp] Greystoke Castle Empty Re: [rp] Greystoke Castle

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:41 am

pnj wrote:Sir Tareq Wargrave walks into greystock castle and asks to meet HRH Princess Brianna. when he reaches her office he walks in and reveals a painting he drew. He bows and leaves silently.

[rp] Greystoke Castle Greystoke
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:41 am

pnj wrote:Dismounting, Roh took in the view. He smiled. The castle was absolutely beautiful and appeared to be easily defended if need be from border reivers. The tower was large enough to secure the women and children, if need be.
Roh thought he would look into a warning system a bell of some sort to have rung if reivers were en route. He had already heard of a Dutch ex-patriate that had a gang of marauders.
Walking over to his wife and children, he said,
"Our new home. We will be happy here, Prinzessin. I am sure of it. And a pond to fish in, too!"
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:42 am

pnj wrote:Tareq and meets Sir Rohannon. Seeing him planning security he makes a small suggestion " Dear Sir , You can always hire watchmen to help with the security. "
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:43 am

Lady_brianna wrote:Walking through the doors for the first time she took in the beauty of the place as the children rushed through the halls toddling around. They made their was up stairs finding a wonderful room that suited the babies well and a good room off the side for the nannies..

Venturing down the hall she looked through several rooms they were all quit beautiful but she wasn't sure which one was the right one for them.. She continues to explore the castle every nook and cranny
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:43 am

pnj wrote:Exploring their new home with Bri was a fun thing. The
rooms were beautiful and Roh was sure that they all would
be wonderfully appointed with fine furnitures and tapestries.
Roh saw a painting on the floor leaning against a wall. It was a
very well executed painting of Greystoke.

"Hmm, I wonder who left this. It is beautiful. We should hang it in
whatever room downstairs that we will use as the receiving hall for
guests."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:45 am

Lady_brianna wrote:Smiling as they explored their new home a glow about them as they snuck around to each room seeing that their was. Pulling the slowly open she walks into a room her eyes pop as the beautiful bed and room.. She smiles and pulls her husband over to the bed and kisses him pulling him down on it with her whispering to him "I think we found our room love" kissing him passionately and holding dearly onto him.

[rp] Greystoke Castle Wed_tarif
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:46 am

pnj wrote:Kissing his wife back and cradling her in his arms,
he takes in the room and looks at her.

"It is a beautiful room. I think it will do quite nicely for us."
Roh playfully tickles her and laughs. His eyes show his happiness,
never had they been so green and bright.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:47 am

Lady_brianna wrote:Running her hand across his face as they look at each other
"I love you Roh, You have made my life so wonderful"she smiles
giving him kisses "I can't imagine my life without you"
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:48 am

Lady_brianna wrote:Awaking at the sound of her son crying she slips from their bed and walks over to his crib looking down at him.. he was so small and helpless but not without his fathers charms already. The baby looked up at her and calmed for a bit.. Picking him up she walked over the bed to change him putting a clean rag on him and changing his clothes... She sat with him in bed snuggling as they looked at Roh sleep.. whispering to her son "Look at your papa Collen sleeping so soundly so handsome."

Watching her son begin to fuss she lays down with him on her side and lets him nurse as she wonders how lucky she was and how much she loved their new home and county.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:48 am

pnj wrote:Rolling over, Roh opened his eyes and smiled. It was a beautiful moment, almost sacred as his son nursed and bonded with his mother.
"Goodmorning, dear." Roh whispered, just then the puppy, hearing his master's voice bounded on the bed. Roh stopped the puppy from jumping up to far as to disturb Bri and the baby and lazily petted the puppy.
"And goodmorning to you, too."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:49 am

Lady_brianna wrote:Smiling as her prince opened his eyes "Good morning my love it seems the young master here wanted up and is ready to go for the day." she chuckles feeling the dog jump on the bed

"You know he isn't as small as you used to be not really a puppy anymore. Perhaps we should put" she looks at teh dog as she gives her those puppy eyes "Ohh hell never mind." she chuckles.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:50 am

pnj wrote:Roh raises a brow and shoos the dog off the bed. Leaning over he gives his wife a kiss before getting up and going over to the washstand. He washes his face and begins to get dressed, tossing a few logs on the fire. He rings the bell for Otto, feeling his face, he needs a shave.
"It looks as though it will be a beautiful day, Prinzessin."
Otto arrives and Roh sits, the faithful manservant quickly attending to the task of shaving. Roh small talks with Brianna about the children and how to staff the home.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:51 am

Lady_brianna wrote:Watching her husband get a shave she smiles as her son finishes.. Sitting up she lays him over her shoulder patting his back lightly hearing him let out a little burp. "Otto you are doing a wonderful job with making sure all is taken care of what this family would do without you I don't want to think about." she smiles and turns to her husband..

" Everything is coming together love. It is time to start decorating for the Holidays I do believe and we have some shopping to do for the little ones." she smiles widly at the mention of shopping.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:52 am

pnj wrote:Otto having expertly finished, Roh speaks, slightly muffled by the hot cloth wrapped about his face,
"It is your money, darling... I am the poor blacksmith, remember?" he chuckles.

The shave over, Roh finishes getting dressed for the day. Sitting on the bed he takes Collen from her, and cradles him in his arms.

"Tiaras for the girls and toy soldiers for the boys? I could make some iron soldiers at the forge easy enough. Also we have to plan for the holiday dinners at the Tudor house and the von Liechtenstein house."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:52 am

Lady_brianna wrote:She laughed at her husband "You do know me so well dear." she tickles her son. "yes perhaps we need to get started on the ordering the houses decorated and ready for the christmas parties." she smiles at the thought of a christmas ball and dinner.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:53 am

Lady_brianna wrote:The princess opened her eyes as she heard a noise in the hallway she could hear Keagon shouting "NO NO NO!!" she chuckles thinking he must be into something again and the nannies after him.. Hearing a bang on the door "MA MA" she heard her son call through the door... The nanny opened the door "Madam I apologize he has a mind of his own he does he saw the servants putting up the christmas decorations and got ahold of one and wont let us have it.."

She watched as her son ran across the room and held his arms up for her to take him and save him. She picked him up he looked down at his baby brother "Cal" he held up the shiny ornament. He crawled out of her arms and sit next to the baby bouncing on the bed..

Smiling slightly with a frown "Keagon love you need to go put that back now so they can hang it on the tree to make it pretty.. Now be a good boy run and put it back for me ok.. And then you can watch them make the house pretty." the boy looked at her "No mama"with a frown "mine pretty"..

Chuckling she raises her brown "Come on Mama will help you put it up where yu can see it all the time" with that she crawled out of bed feeling the cool floor and slide on her slippers and housecoat.. Helping Keagon down she picks up Collen holding Keagon's hand..

Walking down the hall she could see the other children sitting in around the tree.. Ana and Aiyanna looking at the sparkles, and Keiron and Calwin looking like they were ready to plot something.. Handing Collen to the nanny she picked up Keagon and walked to the tree showing him how to hand it as he giggles.. "Now see how pretty it is there where it doesn't get broken." as he hugs her she hears the others yelling to have a turn.. Giving each one of them a decoration she helps then hang them in their own special spots as she hums a christmas carol her parents used to sing the baby..
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:53 am

pnj wrote:Hearing the laughter and then the crying, Roh goes to get up from his desk in his study. Then he hears the liltingly beautiful voice of his wife and sits back down. She could handle it.
After a bit, he hears her singing and wanders downstairs, seeing his family gathered about the tree decorating.

"Ahh, lovely lovely!! Can I help too?" Roh picks up Aiyanna and swings her around, "Dancing with Papa!"
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:54 am

Lady_brianna wrote:Smiling as she sees her husband enter and dance around with their daugher "Well of course you may my dear the more the merrier in my opinion." she smiles and kisses his cheek and gets in with him and aiyanna for the dance. "No you have the both of us young lady."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:55 am

Shriekersmom wrote:After leaving Naworth Castle Smom has the driver take them to Greystoke Castle. She had business to discuss with Princess Brianna and Lord Rohannon.

Upon arrival she exits the carriage smoothing her skirts and making sure her hair is still in place. Hoping she is presentable enough she walks up to the large wooden door. Taking a deep breath she lifts the big wooden knocker and knocks on the door.

When the large heavy door slowly opens a servant is standing there, before a word can be said by him, Smom speaks.

"Please inform the princess Lady Shriekersmom Morgan -Casey is here to discuss business with her and her husband."

Being shown into the hall to wait, Smom can hear the sound of children's laughter and thinks this must be a very happy home.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

pnj wrote:Laughing while twirling about his ladies, Roh notes Otto trying to get his attention. He motions for him to come, and is informed that Lady Morgan-Casey is arrived to see them.
"Please Otto have her come in here. Arrange for some warm mulled wine to be served, the trip over must have been chilling today."

Plopping down on the floor, Roh looks through ornaments and smiles at his children. "What a lovely tree we shall have this year, Prinzessin."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Shriekersmom wrote:As she is instructed to enter, Smom can't help but notice the smiles on all those present. The smiles of children are contagious and she can't help but get a huge one in return.

"Lord Rohannon , Princess Brianna," she curtsies to each of them in turn"Thank you for letting me intrude on this family time. I do hope I don't take too much time away from your family." looking at the Princess " I heard the most lovely song being sung as I was waiting, was that you?"

Without waiting for a reply she speaks " I have come here to discuss a business transaction with the Grand Duchess. I would like to construct a Manor similar to the on given to me by the King in Reading. I humbly come here asking for a lease of some of your lands so I may do such." knowing she was rude in just blurting out what she wanted she hoped she had not ruined her chances with her excitement and nervousness. She looks nervously from one to the other.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:56 am

Lady_brianna wrote:Smiling and giggling with her husband a tad out of breath sh sits next to him the kids pilling on their laps trying to see who got there ... Chuckling at them she looks at her husband "Aye very pretty indeed my love but I could not have asked for a better gift this year than you and our son.. You are the greatest gift of all." she smiles and kisses his cheek.

Looking down the hall waiitng to see their vistor show her face. Aiyanna and Ana yelling for their papa's attention "Da da !!they squeal sticking bows on each other hair.

"Hello dear Lady welcome to the home." she smiles as Otto pulls up a seat for her."Well what did you have in mind my dear as far as land where I mean."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:57 am

Shriekersmom wrote:Taking the seat Otto, I think she called him , offered her. She could tell the Princess ran her home like she did. The knowledge of this made Smom relax.

"What a lovely home you have here. And the children... I can't wait till I have them running around once more."
she thinks back to when Illynya and Siterath were younger and at home, sighing at the memory, she pats her pocket hoping the letter means he will be home for the holidays.

"M'Lady, I happened to see a lovely little hillside just southwest of Penrith next to Ullswater Lake as we were arriving to town. I remember it so well as it reminded me of Reading where I have moved here from. It would be perfect for my home but, terrible for farming. I would request your approval and hope we can agree of terms on a land lease."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:57 am

pnj wrote:Happily half laying on the floor, playing with the children, Roh looks up to see Smom enter. He smiles at her and looks at the children, "Look there is a lady come to call.. I wonder if she has candy or cookies in her pockets."
Roh laughs as the kids look at one another wondering, then brave little Keiron gets up and teeters over, "Cookie?" he says sweetly with his hand out.
Getting up he gives a slight bow,

"Welcome to Greystoke, our home. Lease some land? Well, the land belongs to my wife, so any deal would have to be made with her. Though I think it splendid idea. And a very nice spot as well. You have a good eye, Baroness."

Keiron is soon followed by Keagon and then Aiyanna, Anastasia hangs back with Brianna peeking from behind her mama's skirts. Calwin then starts again the communal outcry, "Coo ... Cookie?"
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next