Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[rp] Greystoke Castle

3 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

[rp] Greystoke Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: [rp] Greystoke Castle

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:58 am

Shriekersmom wrote:Looking over at Lord Rohannon playing on the floor with the children, she could not help but giggle. "Tis a pleasure to see you again M'Lord. Yes, I did instantly fall in love with that piece of land, it is a gem."

As the children start chanting for cookies she laughs, startling them at first till they see the strange woman as not a threat. "Tell you a secret. I have no cookies." at first the children are focused on her completely, then they seem to shrink back but, before they can pout from disappointment "I have in my skirt pocket something better. "she smiles at the children before turning to Roh "I hope you do not mind M'lord but I knew the children would be here and did bring them a treat." turning back to the children she slowly reached her hand into her pocket, smiling as the children looked on wondering what she might have.

Pulling out a bulky parchment packet she slowly opens it,"These are called candy canes they are made by the Monks in France. My mother has had them imported ever since I was a child. I do hope you enjoy them." she passes out one each to the children who look at them wondering how a stick might be a treat. "Lick it and you will see, they are good." she assures the children. Looking back towards Roh "Maybe if your papa tastes one first?" she hands one to Roh before passing the rest of the package to Brianna for safe keeping, and waits for the reactions.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:58 am

Harryson wrote:A messenger rides to the foot of the castle and dismounts. He knocks on the door and when one of the servants answers the door the messenger hands him a letter addressed to Brianna in large flowing script. The messenger then rides off before giving a word to the servant.

The servant gives the letter to Brianna.

A simple message is enclosed:

Please contact me when you are given the chance.

Thank you,
Harryson
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:59 am

pnj wrote:Roh notes the delivery of a message to his wife, and thinks council business. Smiling at Smom, he says,
"I haven't seen them in years! That is a most wonderful confection!! Look Bri, St Nick's Crooks!! We used to have them at holiday time as a child. Sherman and I would pretend to knife fight with them."

Roh looks at the kids, hoping his boys hadn't heard that. "MMM, yes, they are delicious," Roh said to the kids, trying one. "Be sure to say thank you."
A small chorus of thank you's fills the air, with a couple of dankes thrown in by the wiseacres Keagon and Ana.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:59 am

Lady_brianna wrote:Giggling at her children knowing how cute they were and precious. "Indeed that is a beautiful piece of land and would make a most beautiful home for you and your family.. Hmm terms of a lease I have never done this sort of thing before" she looks down at Keiron as he sucks on the candy half of it stuck to his face.. Smiling at him "It must be good then I suspect." the boy smiles and continues to suck on it.

Turning to her husband "Darling what do you think the terms should be for leasing the land? she turns around and picks up Ana helping her with her candy giving her kisses and whispering in her ear. The toddler hugging her she puts her down and watches her join her sister. and brothers noticing the boys starting get teh candy near the girl's hair.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:00 am

pnj wrote:"A fine manor house would require at least the size of 3 plots, so basic rate of the King is 500p per plot. So 1,500p. If paid over 2 years, that would be 62,50p a month. A default of lack of payment for a period of 3 months, would result in forfeiture of the building back to the Grand Duchy. Seems fair to me. Of course, Baroness, you can pay off the land quicker. In the end it is yours. That is if my wife doesn't mind."
Roh thinks for a moment, then says, "Or it can be a lease forever with a monthly payment of 10p, or 120p a year lease. Both are good options. Which you prefer, Prinzessin?"
Reaching over he moves one of the boys right before he he sticks the candy in Aiyanna's hair. "Nein, Herrchen. No no, little man." he softly chided.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:01 am

Lady_brianna wrote:Picking up Aiyannna and pulling her long red hair back in a bun she smiles at her husband "Either of those terms sound quit lovely to me. smiling up at Shriekersmom "You and your mom are quite welcome to join us here for Christmas since you moved so far from Reading dear lady.. The more the merrier as my dear father used to say. Was the only day of the year the man would actually stop moving and working." she smiles thinking about her father how much she missed him and how proud he would to have been here with his grandchildren.. She wished her sister Ashleigh would come back from her travels but it had beeen so long since she even heard from her.

Feeling her dress tug she saw the sticky hands of Calwin reaching up she looked at him and gave him a quick kiss before sending him with the nanny to be cleaned up a bit.. "Gretchen, you may just need to give him a bath I think I see a piece of candy in his hair.. ohh boys so messy they are."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:01 am

pnj wrote:Roh, with his lips covered in sticky candy and the hand with which he holds the candy equally as sticky, looks at his wife,
"No we aren't." he grins.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:02 am

Shriekersmom wrote:Giggling while trying to hold back a laugh "M'lady they are quite messy creatures. My Son Siterath could be placed in the cleanest room you could find and come back a few minutes later and sure enough her had found the dirt, not that his sister Illynya was much better." looking at all the sticky mess around her "Please forgive me for the mess I have caused but I believe a special treat is always worth the mess it makes." looking at Roh she could only shake her head as he was as bad as the children but, so was her Kieran.

"As for the land lease, if a lease option is available I really would love that, it would be a comfort to know that my unborn will always have a home once the land is paid for in full. Siterath is Heir to Bracknell and Illynya has Chistchurch so I do not have to be concerned as their futures are assured. But being on my own now it falls to me to assure the future of my unborn." smiling at the two of them "As parents I am sure you understand my wanting to have a a place in England they can always call home. They will one day inherit land in Ireland from my late husbands family but I would like them to have a reason to stay here and always loyal to England the country of their birth." taking a deep breath "So if it is agreed I would like to pay the 1,500 Pounds over the next two years, faster if I can."

Taking a sip of the warm mulled wine, she enjoyed watching them just being a happy family together, missing hers. "Princess I am most grateful for your offer for spending Christmas with you and would love it if you let me stop in to bring the children gifts however, for the first time in years I actually have quite a few family members near by. My mother and her brother Cesog, my daughter Illy and my cousins Degas and Cat with their twins, Rachael and William, it shall be a Christosmas to remember. I do hope we can have a town celebration so we can all celebrate together."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:02 am

Lady_brianna wrote:Looking at her husband "I guess you need a bath now to " she chuckles at him and turns back to Shriekersmom

"Indeed the land is good for them to have when they are older and have something to fall back on.. Well you are more than welcome to stop by on Christmas but I am sure we will see each other at my sister in laws house.. I haven't seen my niece and nephew in over a month and she should get to know her god mother.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:03 am

Shriekersmom wrote:Smiling at the Princess "I shall see you there, I keep forgetting we have family in common. Degas and Cat are two very lucky people to have so many loved ones around." she smiles as she thinks of the family all together.

"Rachel is growing so fast. It seems like only yesterday you helped deliver them. And now you have Collen...." pausing while she thinks of the passing time "The family just seems to get larger everyday."

After pausing once more "Princess if we have a deal, I will leave you to your family, thank you so much for your time." she waits to be excused."Again I am sorry for the mess."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:03 am

Lady_brianna wrote:Standing in the hall way Ingrid heard the coach approaching getting ready for her mistress to return home from her trip into town. Straightening a few flowers on the table she looks towards the door as It slams open. The princess a look on her face like she had never seen before on her. Not even when she was small and didn't get something she wanted.. She knew that face though it was her fathers.. She had seen him many times come home from meetings with this look of utmost outrage and disgust after dealing with issues. She stepped forward towards the princess to help her with her jacket..

Bri looks at her "Get out of my way!!she passed the woman throwing down her coat on the floor and walking into her office slamming the door behind her.. Walking over to her bar she poured a drink and took it quickly Throwing the glass against the wall. Her temper furious over the betrayal..

Ingrid listened at the door the crashes and breaks continuing she worried for her mistress.. She looked around to see if she could find Lord Rohannon he would be the only one to calm her in this state. Noticing a few girls "go and see if you can find Lord Rohannon and tell him to hurry.."

Bri looked out the window she had been pushed and pushed and betrayed again and again. She was no longer the girl she once was she was now stronger because of everything in her life.. They could keep their spies and betrayals and push her all they wanted to but she would not fall and she would not back down.. The angry flaring again she poured another drink slamming it quickly and slamming down the glass so hard it broke in her hand cutting her. She sat there looking at the blood mesmorized by it.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:04 am

pnj wrote:Following, as he put Earendil up in the stable he heard the great door of Greystoke slam. The echo reverberating through the inner baily. Roh furrowed his brow, unhappy that his wife was so angered and distraught. That is what made him mad, his wife's discomfort.. the deception made him saddened.
Walking to the house slowly, he was met by a serving girl, her face blanched white, M'lord, please hurry, HRH requests you immediately.

"Shhhh, shhhh, young lass. All in due time.. I will get there."

Walking slowly, he enters the house and hears a crash, he wonders if that is what it sounds like when he has a tirade. 'Probably so,' he thinks.
Picking up his wife's jacket, the scent of her perfume calms him, and he hangs it with his cloak. Going up the stairs, he enters her office.

Seeing broken glass, he can't help but smirk.. At least she hadn't broke a chair and flipped a desk, like he had. Well, at least yet. Approaching her, from behind he wraps his arms about her and nuzzles her neck. Taking her hands in to his, he feels the sticky blood.

"You have cut yourself, Prinzessin. Let me see that."
Setting her in his lap in a chair, he wraps her hand up in a handkerchief. "We'll look at it again later." he says as he draws her head to his shoulder.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:Feeling his arms wrap around her and then taking her hand she tries to hide it embarrased for the way she had acted. Trying to pull her hand away he took it firmly and wrapped it.. She looked at him her anger almost gone.. She thought back when she was a girl when her dad was inraged with anger and she would walk in and he would see her and immediatly hug her telling her that love was the cure for most things that aled a persons heart. This is what he must have meant her hurt was not gone from the betrayal but rage seemed to slow as she looked at him as he pulled her into his shoulder..

Her head on him she wrapped her arms around him the tears flowing down her face and all over his shirt. She hung on to him as if she couldn't let go or she would die.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

pnj wrote:Roh nearly silently hummed a restful tune from childhood, otherwise he stayed silent.
Simply stroking her hair and rocking her slowly as she wept. His cheek pressed against her forehead, he was certain she felt as well the wetness of his tears.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:05 am

Lady_brianna wrote:Sitting back she wiped her tears from her eyes and then his kissing him passionately.. She looked at him "How can this be? I mean he was so nice and he betrayed our friendship to spy!!!! Why do they need to ruin everything to make people lives harder than they are for more power? For more money? " she stands pacing a bit.

Fidgeting with her bandage she paces the floor still a bit upset but not nearly as angry.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:06 am

pnj wrote:Reaching over to the decanter, Roh found, surprisingly an unbroken glass. Pouring himself a drink, then taking a silver goblet, chased with the Tudor rose in gold and rubies, he handed her a drink.
He figured the worst she could do is dent that.

"I wish I had an answer for you. As I figure it, they believe their way is the best. Much like we do. Only difference is, they aren't open to suggestion and ideas opposed to their own. Oft their egos are too large to comprehend there may be more than one way to acheive a desired result."
Roh spoke calmly and softly.
"That, and they will do anything to ensure that they win.. anything. That in and of itself shows the wickedness of it, for it ultimately shows they have no respect for others, save themselves."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:07 am

Lady_brianna wrote:Taking the glass from her husband she looks at him not able to remember ever drinking this much hard liquor in his presence before. She thought for a second and decided what the hell and slugged it back. Feeling a slight fuzziness of the drink hit her "But they hurt everyone around them by betraying all those who have shown them the trust and respected them. They align with murders and thieves.. Ones who will gain your trust and get what they need from you and stab you square in teh back once they are done with you." she shakes her head.

"It seems like sometimes we fight so hard for what is right and it feels like we are getting no where. Only more frustrated and hurt by those people we called family and friends....But that is not they way to think I know as if we stop fighting we lose who we are..." she hung her head slightly then looked at him such sadness in her eyes.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:07 am

pnj wrote:Roh nods in agreeance with her, a slight smile summoned from somewhere, more than likely simply because he was a man, her husband, and she was a vision of lovliness, even when upset.
Perhaps that raised his smile, his love for her. Shaking himself out of the trance, he answered her,

"Yes, we must fight. But how we fight, that is of the utmost. We must not use tactics such as they, but follow the noble way, the path of honour. Actions always speak volumes more than words... Our actions, our stability of course, our unshakeable nerve in the face of all it, shall prove to all the rightness of cause."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:08 am

Lady_brianna wrote:Catching his smile she looked at him was he laughing at her in her fit her probably had the right to after the mess she had just made. But his smile was more than that of just it was more comforting and embrassing causing her to smile back.

"We speak of these actions and it feels like few listen but some have yes.. I do not wish to sink to their level my dear I do not even wish to look at them for the actions disgust me."

Walking across the room she could feel the blood running down her finger tips hiding her hand from her husband she kissed his cheek running her other down the side of his cheek. "All I know is that your love makes me strong enough to handle anything they put before us and I cherish you dearly my love."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:08 am

pnj wrote:Getting up, Roh tilts her back during her kiss, taking her form up in his arms. He carries out of the office, crossing the hall to their room.
Pushing the door shut with his foot, he catches the lock with his elbow.

"I do think we have some time before dinner." he laughs.

Servants take short pause when walking past, as the joyful noise seeps through the door.

After a couple of hours, Roh says sleepily, "I am hungry. I wonder if there is anything prepared already."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:09 am

Shriekersmom wrote:While resting and healing her ankle, Smom hires a messenger to go deliver some holiday cheer to her friends home.

In the early morning dusk a young man can be seen placing something on the door to the Castle. The Guards nodding in approval after having had been informed of who it was from.

[rp] Greystoke Castle - Page 2 Queen%27sChristmas-XL
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:10 am

Lady_brianna wrote:Looking out the front door she smiles as she sees how good the wreath Shriekersmom had sent them looked. She looked to see if her husband was outside or if he was on the grounds..

Walking back into the dining room she had given orders for a grand dinner to be made for the evening she had wanted her and her husband to spend some time together. They had been so busy working on council, guard, and other things.. Candles had been scattered aroundt he room and lit the glow was very beautiful and romantic..

Placing a letter on the door

Love,

There seems to be a flower fairy leaving a trail you should follow it and see if you can find that silly thing.

Walking back towards the dinning room she left a trail of flowers behind her. She sat in the dinning room her new dress tight and fitting in all the right . It was blue and soft flowing to the floor very elegant. A piece of mistletoe hanging over her head..
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:10 am

pnj wrote:Having been working in town that day on election concerns, Roh mounted Earendil and headed towards Greystoke. The road was chill, and getting colder as the sun set slowly.
Roh watched as the colours of the setting sun tinged the snow in the trees and upon the ground pinks, oranges and reds. A kaleidiscope of colour. A light breeze blew, soft light flakes of snow lifted into the air, sparkling in the dying light.

Reaching the gates, the guardsmen called out, "Open the gates for the Lord of Greystoke." A guard met Roh inside the gate and took his horse and Roh's boots crunched in the snow as he crossed the bailey. He smiled at the beautiful wreath, he would have to ask Brianna where it came from.
Entering the main hall, Otto quickly took his cloak and hat, then helped him out of his riding boots, presenting his hare pelt lined slippers.

"Ja, nice. Danke Otto, you warmed them. Hmm, what's this?" Roh asked seeing the petals, then the note. Otto just smiled and winked as he took the wet boots off to the kitchen hearth to get dried out.

Roh followed the petals where they led, which was into the dining room. He noted the soft light of the many candles, his beautiful wife sitting there, her skin illuminated in the shimmering light. Her eyes danced with mirth as Roh strode over.

"You don't need this to get a kiss from me, Prinzessin." Roh said as he took the mistletoe and tossed it aside, taking her up in his arms and kissing her.
"Mmmm, delicious. Are you dinner, my little faerie? You look and smell delicious, and I am famished." Roh bent his head back down and playfully nibbled at her ear. He totally forgot to ask about the wreath.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:11 am

Lady_brianna wrote:Here the door open she smiles arranging everything quick making sure it was nice and neat. Seeing her husband walk in she gives him a grin. Feeling his arms wrap around her and pull her close to him she melted in his arms his kiss taking her back to their first kiss nothing had changed it still took her breath away. "Well my lord husband I had them prepare a roast , potatoes, bread, and various vegetables. But...if you are interested more in the flower fairy im sure that I wouldn't mind at all.. " She giggles.. Turning to the servants she ushers them out of the room.

Her arms ran up and down his back forgetting about the food on the table she kisses him and grins sitting up on the table and pulling him to her "Your dinner is served m'lord"
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:11 am

pnj wrote:Roh grinned, looking up as the door clicked shut, the servants exited. He looked at her, taking in the exquisite beauty that she so effortlessly possessed, his tongue lightly flicking over his lips, he leans in............

A bit later, seated and looking quite sated, Roh began to fulfill his need for real food.

"Mmmm, this roast is delicious. Oh yes, I noticed the most lovely wreath. Was that a gift?"
Roh looked at his wife with a smile and took up a forkful of roast.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next