Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[rp] Greystoke Castle

3 posters

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

[rp] Greystoke Castle - Page 14 Empty Re: [rp] Greystoke Castle

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:27 pm

Tasite wrote:Tas smiles as she watches Bri and Evan with each other. "I think you both are being naughty,but I think it cute" she giggles.

"Yes it seem we will..But as you know everyone love a good celebration"
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:27 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:Giggling at Tasite "Who me ima very good never naughty..." hugging her love she snuggles up eating a bit more .
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Tasite wrote:"Yes Bri you are good at being very good or very naughty it just depends on you dear." as Tas wink at Bri she starts to giggles.

Watching the two of them Tas smiles. She was glad to see Bri happy again.

Well you two I'm going to join my husband and son and turn in for the night. Rising from her chair she walk over to them and give them both a hug. "Welcome back home now good night. I will see you two in the morning." Then she turns and exits the room.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:Strolling around the castle she was looking for a room for her and Evan.. It just didn't feel right to make him share a room with her that Rohannon and her had be in.. There were many rooms in the castle room after room she looked not wanting to get to close to Tasite and Elson's suites so they had their own area..

Passing the nursery the kids spot her running out the girls carrying Collen and Marius.. "Girls be careful with the boys.." She shakes her head as the nannies follow them closely..

"We are mama.. What are you doing?the girls look curiously around the hall..

"Well Im looking for another bedroom to use for your stepfather and I. I think[b] its time for a change" she grins as her daughters hum to the babies....

" OHHhh mama we know the perfect room.. It is down the hall and its very pretty..Here Gwetchen i think Collen is stinky anyway. Follow us Momma" Watching as Aiya and Ana hand over the babies back to the nannies Bri takes Collen as she looks to the boys "Calwin, Kerion, Keagon are you coming as well?" she smiles

"No we can't Mama we are playing. Giving them all a quick kiss on the cheek her and Collen make their way down the hall following the giggles and dancing.

"In here mama its very pwetty.." Following her daughters into the room as they push open the door..

Looking around the door the maid scurries in opening up the curtains so she may see the room.. Little evidence of the girls using this as a play room around .. A doll here and there along with a few boys and perhaps a bit of lion hair if she wasn't mistaken.. Taking in the room she smiles it was very pretty but not to pretty..

[rp] Greystoke Castle - Page 14 Bedroomfurnitureantique
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:Tas went to play with Marius when she realize he would be with the kids..

Walking from the room she could make out the voices of the girls and their mother about the perfect something. Making her way down the corridor Tas comes to the nursery first.

Peaking in she sees the boys playing. "Hello Calwin, Kerion and Keagon" as she hugs and kisses each of them. Looking ove at the Nannies Tas smiles..."There you are my little man.... I had a feeling you would be here" as she walks over the nanny and gentely takes Marius. Kissing him "young man you move about this castle more than I do" running her hand softly across his cheek giggling slightly.

Hearing the girls again this time with their mother voice behind them. Tas takes Marius and follow the voices.

Making her way down several more corridor following the girls giggles and their mother voice. Tas come to an open door and walks in..

"Wow this is Nice. Hello everyone what are we up to today."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:Hearing a voice behind her she turns to find Tasite and Marius "Ahhh we were just looking for a new room for Evan and I .. I Figured I should make a room for us.. its not fair to make him share a room with me I shared with Roh.. Laying Collen down on the bed she watches him roll back and forth..

"Mama watch him he loves to roll we have rolling contests and he is so round he moves quick"The girls laugh as Collen giggles rolling over on his stomach..

"Well I can see that now. Thank you ladies for warning me.. Collen is definately quick like his father."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:"Well I agree dear. A new room for a new marriage and this is a beautiful room I believe he will love it." Tas watches as Collen moves around on the bed. "It looks like Collen is making room for another baby" she chuckles.

Marius are you and Collen trying to say something to us as she continue to laugh.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:Laughing loudly at the comment "Do you think this house can handle anymore children? it is already busiting at the seems with children.." Looking as Collen rolls back and forth.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:"Well I think the house can with stand almost anything, but the Nannies no." as she starts to giggles again.

"What I think is Collen will be up and running around with the big kids soon"...as she watches him roll around the bed.. "Or maybe he just just like that bed."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:"Well im sure watching his brothers and sisters running around probably has him ready to be able to join them.." she giggles

"How many more nannies will i have to hire..lol.. Soon the girls will have to have their own ladies maids / nannies " she looks at her daughters playing around the room
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:Looking over at the girls made Tas take a deep breath as she watches the girls playing. It took her back to when she was their age playing and running through the castle being chased by the nannies as well "yes they will"she smiles.

"Hey maybe one day Elson and I will have another special little angel...but that a thought for another day"she giggles.

"Right now you know nothing could pull Elson way from Kop...

That sweet smile and the sturn voice.."You know him Duty first" as she winks at Bri. Well that what he wants people to think but you and I know he loves his family."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:"Ohh im sure he will want marius to have a brother or sister.. " she giggles. Looking across the room she rubs her stomach as she thinks about having Evans baby ...

Turing to the maid"Will you make sure the room is dusted and start having my things brought into this room as well as my husbands".. Watching as the maid cursied and left the room..

"I can't believe how big the kids are getting they are growing like weeds" she grins
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:35 pm

Tasite wrote:"Neither can I. One day we will look up and they will be grown..but lets not rush it" she laughs

Tas begins to walk around the room... "I like this room it really quite lovely" Moving towards the ajoining doors "have you looked at the other rooms yet. I'm pretty sure they will need to be clean as well."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:35 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:"Yes we definately do not wish for them to grow up faster.." She smiles grabbing her daughters and kissing them quickly..

"Ohh im sure the maids will clean all the adjoining suites.. They are usually very good about that.. They are wonderful or its Ingrid who is more wonderful than I Know" she chuckles..
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Tasite wrote:"I think you do dear" as she watches Bri kiss and hug the girls quickly.
Giggling as she aying Marius down in the bed... Looking over at Collen rolling their way she giggles "Sorry Collen honey..cousin Tas didn't mean to put Marius so far away" smiling as she moves Marius closer to Collen.

"Well Cousin what next.."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

pnj wrote:Evan bounds into the room with George the lion, the yet to be named black panther cub, Keagon in one hand and Keiron in the other.
Walks over to Brianna, giving her a quick nibble on the ear and whispering, “Love ya babe”
Evan, smiling ear to ear
I’m taking the boys on a little fishing trip love.
Then meandering over to Aiyanna, kneeling next to her, gives her a big hug
And we neeeeeeeeeeeddddd, tickles her, someone to bait the hooks. Can you think of anyone who can help Aiya dear? smiling teasingly at his dear daughter.
Looking for his other daughter, crooking his finger, calling her over to him
Aaaaaaaana......wanna go fishing?
Holding Aiya under one arm, Evan goes and lifts Ana in the other hugging them.
Surely my two favorite girls want to go spinning in place, holding the girls in his arms FISHING!!!!
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:Smiling brightly as he walks into the room "Wheres Calwin Love?" She sees him toddling in after them .. "Ohh Auntie Bri Ewan said fishing did you hear?" he grins

The girls wrinkle their noses and then look at each other "Can we pway in the water instead?". Looking hopefully up into his big eyes the girls wiggle in his arms..

"My love do you need help with the kids i can have Gretchen and a few of the guards go with just to keep an eye?" She leans over and kisses him.

Mama you squishy me ."Ana gigglese and looks up at her shaking her head.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:37 pm

pnj wrote:jparsons16 comes up to the door of Greystoke Castile. He hears children laughing and playing indoors. He knocks on the door. He waits, patiently, imagining the beautiful interior of the castile. Someone opens the door.

jparsons16 says, "May I come in?"
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:37 pm

Tasite wrote:Watching Evan walk in with the boys"Ok I guess that was next" as she smiles... "Excues me everyone I hear the door and you know me I love answering the door" she says with laugh

Leaving the room with Marius in her arms. Tasite heads for the door "I got it Jonathan"she said to the young man as she opens the door...

"Hello, Yes please come in...Welcome to Greystoke."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:38 pm

pnj wrote:jparsons16 says,"Thank you." He walks in. He looks around. He says, "You have a beautiful house. I see you have a children. That's wonderful."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:Watching as the children wrestle away from Evan their curiousity getting them the better of them wanting to see who had come to visit..She smiles at her husband kissing him on the cheek, placing Collen in his arms and chasing the rest out into the hall.. " Last one down stairs has to change Collen's diaper" she giggles slowing a bit not to be to quick for them as they make their way down the stairs.. The door coming into focus she sees a man she had seen earlier in the week..

Making her way across the room towards the door smiling "Good Day sir, Welcome to Greystoke.... How may we help you?" Looking back as the babies waddle across the room, Ana and Aiya laughing at Keiron as he was last..

Keagon walking up to her "Mama Keiron was last he has to change Collen.....OHHH WHO HE!" Pulling his play sword he looks at the man in the most serious face he could make "State your purpose sir." the girls rolls their eyes as the two other boys back up their brother...

A smirk crossing her face "Excuse my personal guard his daddy told him he was man of the house and he has taken it serious.."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:"Thank you, it's home and we love it very much, but it belongs to my cousin Princess Brianna Tudor....she as a wonderful heart and loves her family close by."

Smiling "Yes this is my very handsome son Marius. He is his mother and farther pride and joy but today he is a little moody at the momment..I think it is because I took him form his cousins or or his dad never quite sure which."she laughs

Hearing the Princess speak Tasite turns and smiles as she see the kids have follow her. As Keagon walks up to his mother Tasite watches as he pulls his sword and ask the guest to state his purpose for being here as his brother back him up. "Knights in the making" she said with a smile.

"Princess this is...I'm sorry I didn't get your name sir."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

pnj wrote:jparsons16 is honored to meet the princess's personal bodyguard. He says to the princess, "I think your bodyguard will protect you with his life!" He smiles. He then looks at Marius and bows, "He is a wonderful boy."

jparsons16 then turns to the ladies and bows. "My name is jparsons16. I am the new ambassador from Cornwall. I hope you do not mind my visit. Have I come at a good time?"
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:39 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:Im sure my guard would die for his mother one day.." She smiles "Of course you are most welcome there is no time like the present for a visit.. Please come to the parlour and we shall get you a drink and you can tell us of your journey." ushering the children off with the nanny she leads the gentleman into the parlour ..

Turning back she sees her son following keeping an eye on the man .. She waves her hand to him that she would be fine and he should go play as he nodded with a pout..
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:39 pm

Tasite wrote:Smiling "I believe your right but he has a long way to go before he can a bodygaurd."

As she hands Marius to nanny she watches as the childern are ushered off to play else where...Turning back to Jparson16 and smiling. "I agree with Brianna there is no time like the present for a visit as she procced after them into the parlour."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next