Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[rp] Greystoke Castle

3 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

[rp] Greystoke Castle - Page 13 Empty Re: [rp] Greystoke Castle

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Tasite wrote:Receiving the letter from the messenger, Tasite smiles then offers the messenger something to eat and drink as she leaves the kitchen. Calling for Martha and Ingrid..as she heads for the gardens..

Tasite was looking around the gardens when she notices the two woman approaching with the kids running behind them. Giggling as she watches the Nanny try to keep up with them then giggling as she remember when she was that young with her brother, sister and cousins how hard was for the nannies to keep up with them.

"Yes M'lady" they both said at the same time.

Still watching the kids Tasite giggle some more then shakes it off. "Sorry got distracted." "Ah yes I was remember something" she mutter. "The Princess and Nova are headed home with Evan. Ingrid can you please help me learn everyone so that we can see to it that a room is ready for him when he arrives....Thank you much" as she continues to watches the kids playing.

"Sorry distracted again now what was I saying." Oh yes "Bri wants us to ready the castle and grounds for the Triplets brithday next weekend. And judging buy the looks of things the Nannies will love a break" as she giggles continue watching the kids.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:14 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:A messenger arrives to Caverswalll handing the message to Ingrid she opens it goes to find lady Tasite..
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:14 pm

Tasite wrote:Wanting some fresh air for herself and Marius that walks the garden...Until she found good spot to sit and relax... Looking around the garden when up she notices the children running from the house. Giggles softly as she remember how fun it was to be so young. While she watched them play she notice Ingrid was headed towards her. Tasite smiles as she approaches..
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:15 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:Ingrid seeing the lady bustles across the lawn with a smile "They are on their way home.. They should be home within a day M'lady". Handing her the letter

Dear Tasite,

We shall be home tonight I do believe if we dont throw a wheel or run into some complication.. Tell teh children for me that mama is coming home..

And have the kitchen have a good dinner ready.. I am so tired of bread

Princess Brianna
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:15 pm

Tasite wrote:As she read the message a big smile form on her face. Rising from her chair she moves towards the children. "Guess what" Tasite says When the children stop running and chasing each other and look at her. Taken a deep breath "Your mother is coming home" she says as she giggle watching them jump and scream with excitement. She laughs out loud...making Marius jump as he was sleeping in her arm..."OOh baby mama sorry...she didn't mean to startle you my little angel" as she rocks him back to sleep.

"Ingrid let get a good meal together since she said she is tried of bread" Tasite says with a slight grin. As they head for the house.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:The carriage rolled down the streets of Penrith she smiles as the turn down the road towards Greystoke.. She could feel the driver ushering the horses faster as he was obvious just as excited to be getting home..

The candle light shown through the windows at Greystoke and shadows of servants could be seen walking through.. A quick small flash she could have sworn she saw.. But surely they would be in bed by now..

Looking across the carriage at Evan she smiles "It looks like we are home.. " she grins holding his hand slightly. The carriage comes to a stop in front of the door, hearing the drop of the footman and the door slowly creeping open "Your Highness Welcome Home.." A grin crossing her face she took his hand and stepped down from the carriage awaiting Evan to join her.

Her attentions drawn from him as the door busted open and a rush of small little babies rushing out yelling her name "MAMAMAMA"
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

pnj wrote:The voices of the little ones greeting their Mama brought a smile to Evan’s face, as a single word, a single thought warmed his soul “Home”.
He absently scratched under the cubs chin as he spoke
[rp] Greystoke Castle - Page 13 Panthercub
We are home, and soon you will have a proper name, yesh you will

Evan let the cub off the seat next to him, giving him a little loose line in the leash about his neck, the cub bounded off the seat and peeked outside before taking a few tentative paces towards one of the small children, pacing in circles around one of the girls, winding his leash about her feet, lies down in front of the child and rolls over onto his back, paws reaching towards the sky, a small growl purrrrrrrrr emanates from the little black furry being.

Evan steps from the carriage, kneels beside the girl, scratching the panthers belly, then looking up at the girl
I think he likes you. Go ahead, he won’t harm you, you can pet him. Hi, I’m Evan……what’s your name? And my little friend here needs a proper name……would you like to give him his name?

Scratching the panther cubs belly
You know they've each got 3 names
The naming of cats is a difficult matter
Not just one of your holiday games
You may at first think I'm as mad as a hatter
When I tell you each cat has three different names

See they've got their ordinary name, then they've got their fancy name,

But above and beyond there is one name left over
This is the name you never will guess
It's the name no human research can discover
But the cat itself knows and never will confess

Then looking up at the children
Would you like to give him a name
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:Aiya and Ana bend over and rub the kitty as George gets out of the carriage letting out a roar.. The girls begin to scream "GEORGE" they run over and hug him and crawl up on his back..

Turning there attention back to Evan "Ewan we should call it princess" they giggle as the boys yell "NOOOO" yelling " We should call him fury".. After a few minutes battling back and forth about the name Brianna giggles..

"Alright, we can discuss this in the morning. It is way past your bed time.. We need to get settled in and tomorrow we can play and have family time.

As the children pouted the girls yelling "To the nursery George" .. The lion taking off slowly shaking his head.. "Vacation is over George" she chuckles
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Tasite wrote:After seeing baby Marius down for bed. Tas takes a deep breath "Oh My that smells wonderful" she said out loud as she headed back to the kitchen. Rounding the corner she see how wonder the table looks and all the delecious food that was prepared by cooks "Wow you'll have really out done yourselves.....Everything really looks great"
[rp] Greystoke Castle - Page 13 Luxury_fruit_basket_hamper
[rp] Greystoke Castle - Page 13 Food-roasted-beef[rp] Greystoke Castle - Page 13 Roastedpork1
[rp] Greystoke Castle - Page 13 Roastedpotatoes[rp] Greystoke Castle - Page 13 Pics5C300306093545
[rp] Greystoke Castle - Page 13 Breads1
Remember the desserts and pastries she made she hurried to place them on the table with the rest of the food.

[rp] Greystoke Castle - Page 13 Pastries1[rp] Greystoke Castle - Page 13 Cheese-pastries-sl-544460-l
Giggling and smiling she figure who better to be her ginny pigs then family...It seems that Elson likes everything she cooked hopeful Bri and Evan would to. As she was placing them on the table she thought she heard something "Ingrid I do hear horeses.."

Tas started for the front whent the childern come running down the stairs yelling "MAMAMAMA" She laugh as she watch them disappear out the front.

Tas made it to the front and stood there for a moment letting Bri take in the children first. Then she sees Evan marge from the carriage holding something she wasn't sure but it look like a cub..."Aww how cute....The kids are going to love that..."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:Walking up the stairs Gretchen walks out with baby Collen smiling widely she takes her infant giving him a tickle as he begins to kick and coo in excitement "Collen, Mama has missed you dearly. Did you miss mama?" she smiles..

Walking through the door a smell reaches her nose coming from the dining hall directions "Ohh it smells wonderful in here.. Gretchen do make sure the others are put to bed.. I will keep Collen with me." watching as Gretchen bows out and heads up stairs.. Making her way into the dinning hall she sees the food and also Tasite "[b]Tasite, ohhh thank you it smells so good ...
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:18 pm

pnj wrote:Evan watches the children as they are shepherded off by George and Gretchen. The sight lights him up within and he can’t help but grin ear to ear.
He picks up his content friend in one arm, wrapping the other around Bri, heading inside.
Once inside though the aroma’s from the assorted delectables catches Evan’s full attention, and the panther cubs as he manages to wriggle out of Evan’s arm, bounding to the floor stealthily landing on his paws, sniffing at the air.

Oh that is , Evan breathes in deeply of the aroma’s absolutely ambrosial.
Then gazing at Brianna holding little Collen, her face glowing. One word within his heart “Home”.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:18 pm

Tasite wrote:Watching Bri as she step into the dinning hall with Collen in hand...Tas smiles a she rushes to hug her cousin.. "Hello Bri and Evan, I hope you had a wonderful trip." she said with a grin...

Noticing Bri and Evan looking at the table Tasite smiles well then you two lets eat....Then Evan little friend jumps from his arms and looks up at the table. Tasite giggles "Ok you to little one lets get you fed as well...I tried to make sure you have everything but bread" but the Cooks said "What no bread you have got to be mad...who ever heard of a meal without bread" Tasite tried to say like the cooks but she just giggles and continue to talk. "So sorry dear you have bread."

"Sit eat rest and when your ready there is a hot bath waiting for the both of you in your rooms."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:19 pm

pnj wrote: Everything looks quite tasty, you must be Tasite. Hi!, then bowing to the lady Evan de Balboa, and pleased to meet you.
The trip was
, then looking towards Brianna, drawing momentarily a little closer to her, wonderful.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:22 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:"Well just cover the bread with the cover and feed it to the cat .. THe cook will never now the differnce." she chuckles as Collen coo's in her arms..

"The trip was most alluminating and healing to ones heart, if I do say so..Nibbling at a piece of meat she gives Evan a smile and begins to eat her dinner..

"So I trust all is well around the house no major accidents.. And I see the children hanven't died from the vegetables.."She chuckles.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:23 pm

Tasite wrote:"Yes all is well and no one died from the veggie monster, but the nanny Elson and I hired to watch Marius quit 3 days ago..I guess keeping up with Marius was harder than she thought it would be with the children disappering with him and Collen. Poor woman." she laughs
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:Looking down at Collen "Did your sisters and brothers play hide collen with mommy's angel?.. Smiling as he blew a spit bubble he got all excited "Well Im sure we can find you another Nanny one whom isn't so easily spooked" she giggles at the thought of the kids.

Taking another glance over at Evan feeling her heart skip a beat at just a mear glance she blushes and returns her gaze back to Tas.. "So what has been going on around here? IM sure I wasn't missed much " giving an evil grin.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:“My dear you were very missed...by children and I. You know it can get very lonely around here without you here to talk with but you know that..”

“I take it your trip was very relaxing” as she watches Bri blushes after looking at Evan. Turning to Evan “How was your trip?... Let me be the second person to welcome you to Penrith your new home...I'm sure Bri as already said it first.”
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

pnj wrote:With one eye on his mischievous furry friend……currently attempting to climb the table clothe...
Tasite wrote:......How was your trip? … Let me be the second person…

Looking towards Tasite
The trip was quite then looking towards Brianna, but all Evan could do was smile as he gazed at the princess momentarily, then looking back to Tas after he felt his face regained its normal color ummm….yes quite.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:Giggling and Blushing at the look on Evans face, Tas grabs a glass of wine and took a drink before she spoke again..

"Should I leave you two alone for a bit"..giggling Tas winks at Bri as she gives a big smile.

Evan "what a beautiful cub you have there. Is she a Panther or Jaguar?"
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:25 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:Taking another sip lost in the eyes of her son as she plays with him.. Not realizing just how much she was missing the children till back home with them again, "Huh? No its good to see you.. Why would I want to be left alone with him" giving Evan a mischievous grin..

Taking another bite of her dinner she laughs as Collen grabs her finger and begins to suck on it "Ahhh you hungry to my little man. Motioning over Ingrid she smiles "Could you see that Collen recives his bottle please.." taking the baby from her arms she watches as Collen fusses as the two of them leave the room ..

"So how is young Marius?"
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:Tas giggles at Bri and Evan "Alright now maybe I should get some cold water" she smiles

"Aww little man is hungry" as Ingrid carry him to be fed. "I guess his tummy got the best of him."

Smiling "He wonderful but starting to act just like his father and I'm not sure just yet if thats good or bad." she chuckles "You when it is time to feed him, he just look at me like what are you waiting for Mama feed me...Hmm..maybe thats the Tudor in him." she laughs
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:" I would say the Tudor we do like things just so and don't mess with our food you will end up getting hurt" she chuckles looking over at Evan as she plays with her ring..
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Tasite wrote:Tas laughs "On that your right."

Noticing Bri finger and the ring on it Tas eyebrow lifts just slightly. "Whats that on your finger? Is there something you two want to say...Hmm.... Well I'm waiting" as she smiles big.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:26 pm

pnj wrote:
Tasite wrote:......What’s that on you finger……

Evan, looking over at Bri, then down at her hand, takes her hand in his and briefly nibbles on a finger, Ummmmmmmm…… I believe …… then setting her hand down upon the table and looking at Tas across the table, A bit of pastry………..yes………A bit of the baklava……, smiles.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:27 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:giggles as he nibbles at her fingers "Ohhh now are you being naughty.. .. Leaning over she gives him a kiss softly..

"It seems we may have more to celebrate on my birthday than just my birth.She chuckles taking a sip of her wine.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next