Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holiday Feast at the Tudors (Christmas 1457)

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Holiday Feast at the Tudors (Christmas 1457) - Page 7 Empty Re: Holiday Feast at the Tudors (Christmas 1457)

Post  Aasha Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Deekay wrote:Deekay thought carefully before answering Gawain

"For the New Year
Peace, prosperity, the wiping of debt.
A rising population, Some interesting cases in the Court.

But I prefer happiness to fame or fortune.
Good friends, like Alamothih.
I hope to get to know you better.

Is that list long enough?"
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Holiday Feast at the Tudors (Christmas 1457) - Page 7 Empty Re: Holiday Feast at the Tudors (Christmas 1457)

Post  Aasha Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Serdan wrote:Arriving very very late, due to the weather outside, the young Baronet, Serdan Hamilton, made his way to the Tudor Castle. He had been here a few times before, in the days of Malachia and Talwin. Smiling up at those when he entered the room of the feast, he spoke somewhat softly, a bit embarrased by his lateness.

"Good evening all. Please forgive my lateness....anyone still sober?"
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:02 pm

Tasite wrote: Radh it is but only if you call me Tas;she said as she gave him a little wink and a smile. Tas watched as everyone took a glass and poured themselves a drink. When her mind wandered back to the touch of his hands and the way they felt moving thought her hair, their light feel on her back then her brow arched as she remembered the sound of his voice in her ear. Yes she was definitely day dreaming when his speech rang through her thoughts "Fer drinking we'ave a tradition in our House meh thinks be appropriate this moment. We 'onour our friends an family, be they be with us or far away, both livin and dead, by wishin 'em slay all 'eir pityless foes and drink wine from their skull, when 'ey are with the gods....SKOLL!!" Tas loved the toast he gave or was it the way he said things that she liked? Either way his voice made her weak at the knees or as her sister put it he made her want to melt like butter in his arms; Snap out of it girly. She raised her glass with theirs for the toast then bought it to her lips for a quick down the hatch. She give a little cough then a pat to her chest; Wow that was great. Different but great. Would make for great drinking contest in the army. Then she thought it wouldn't be good to have drunken knights... but it would be fun to have a drinking contest with him she thought as she watched him poured himself another round and waited for everyone else to finish to offer more. If I didn't know any better I would think you were trying to get me uhm...us drunk; biting her lips since she couldn't bite her words. May I have more please?; she said with a smile.

When one of the servants usher in someone new to the party. Walking over to Tas whispering his name to her.

M'lady Tudor, Lord Serdan has arrive.

Thank you ; she said blink for a moment to clear her mind; wondering how she would greet more guest or talk to anyone after the thought she had. Blushing deeply she look at her sister Bri for assistance in greeting people
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:02 pm

Aayla wrote:Aayla felt as much like the third wheel as she no doubt looked standing awkwardly near her brother and the surrounding ladies. The shock of her brother’s actions still evedent on her face, she decides the best course of action is drinking, taking up the drink her brother poured out for her she eyes it suspiciously. The suspicion passed as quickly as it came, she was no fool to turn aside a drink from her brother’s personal stores, downing the mouthful she echoes Radh’s “Skoll!” wrinkling her nose slightly as the drink burns its way down. Hearing her brother’s call for one for enjoying she grins and laughs softly, “Aye, I may need another before I get’ta enjoying.” Holding her glass out she gives Radh a small wink. Attention diverted by the announcement of a new arrival she turns to look towards the door curiously.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:33 pm

Gawain59 wrote:Gawain thought for a while before answering Deekay

"Yes, I think the list is adequate.

I think much the same. I also think happiness and good friends are far better than fame or fortune. I hope to get know you better too."
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:40 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:SHe hadn't noticed how far into the room she sunk just watching people go about their fun. It has been so long since she been around so many people she found herself almost shy. She took a sip of her drink noticing the late comer and she grinned as she rushed over to him flinging her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly.

"Oops sorry Serdan just a little happy to see you is all. How was your trip?"
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:41 pm

Serdan wrote:Serdan was looking around the room hesitantly, before being almost tackled by a whirl of red hair. Realizing who he was, he laughed and hugged her back.

"BRIANNA!!!" He exclaimed, as they hugged. Pulling away from her, but still laughing, he finally managed to speak.

"My Jah...its good to see you again! Its been so long! Trip, me? Meh, unimportant. I wanna here about YOU! How are the children? How's Ana doing? I bet she's getting to be a handful! Wow...I've missed you." After he spoke, he couldnt stop smiling. It had seemed like an eternity since he had seen his friend.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:42 pm

--Daniel_brown wrote:
Tasite wrote:Yes Arthur stuck me with the Christmas Party, but I'm scared to death. What if I might mess up. What if I forget someone’s name or something like that. She tried to laugh but her stomach was all in knots. As always Bri you have a way of making me feel at ease. A lot of drinks sound great to me. Did you come back from Ireland with something new to drink. she giggles
Hearing someone enter the room she turn just in time to see and hear him speak.

I'm very please to meet you Daniel Brown and might I say your doing a wonderful job with the grounds. call you... ah yes yes I did. Thank you for coming so quickly. Daniel, could please come up with some outdoor winter activities for the guest.
--Daniel_brown wrote:Daniel smiled.

Thank you for the compliment, Lady Tasite. I'm sure I can organize some outdoor activities for everyone that will be good clean winter fun...May I suggest some ideas to you first?

As Lady Tasite nodded, Daniel stepped closer and lowering his voice, he suggested a few of his ideas and got a nod from her in agreement. Stepping away again, Daniel nodded in acknowledgment.

I shall go and organize them now and will return to let you know when they are ready.

Daniel smiled, bowed and then left the room.

Time had passed and Daniel had finally finished organizing the outdoor winter activities that Lady Tasite had asked him to come up with.

Returning to the castle, he re-entered the room, approached Tasite and bowed.

Lady Tasite, I have prepared those activities, they're down by the lake.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:42 pm

Deekay wrote:Deekay smiled at Gawain

"Thanks for the conversation. I'm aware I need to be back in Birmingham soon. I hope the ride back will clear my head a bit. When I feel a bit more sober, I'd like to discuss baptism with you. "

He stood a little unsteadily.

"I had better find the beautiful Helen. I think she muttered something about checking a young stallion in the stable."

He looked to see whether Gawain was following and walked over to Tasite and Brianna.

"Ladies, I'm afraid I must be back in Birmingham. It's been a great party. I'm sorry my guest got a little carried away. Please thank the rest of the family."

As he turned he realised he recognised the new arrival - Serdan who was Mayor about the time he arrived in Birmy. He waved, wishing he had time to talk
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:44 pm

Gawain59 wrote:Gawain smiled at Deekay.

"Its been a pleasure talking to you. I'm feeling tired so I'll leave to travel with you and then when we've both rested, we can start to discuss baptism."

He stood up.

"You go and find Helen and I'll meet you both outside the front door."

Looking around, Gawain couldn't see Arthur or Lynna, so he then followed Deekay over to Tasite and Brianna.

"Ladies, it was nice to see you again, its been a great party, please thank the rest of the family for me."

Gawain then left the room, went upstairs to the guestroom to change back into his travel attire, and picking up his bags, he then went back downstairs and outside to ready his horse and wagon and wait for Deekay and Helen there.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:00 am

Deekay wrote:Deekay found Helen communing with the animals.
"Come along - it's time to go. Sorry to drag you away from you friends."

A groom led their horses out, with Gawain's. They found Gawain waiting by the door and were quickly mounted.

Deekay smiled at Helen
"It's OK. I'm not mad, just tired."

He looked across to Gawain
"Good to have your company - how far will you travel with us?"
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:00 am

Gawain59 wrote:Gawain looked at Deekay and smiled.

"Its a long journey back to Ludlow so I think I'll travel with you both to Birmingham and stop to rest at least a day before continuing home. I've never been to Birmingham so I would like to see the town and that would give us a chance to get to know one another better as we travel plus I could then give you that advice while I'm staying there, if you like. Sound good?"

The trio then started to travel together down the driveway to leave the estate.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:01 am

Radhruin_rahl wrote:Radh smiles as he watches the lasses down a glass of whiskey, even for a 15-year malt she packs a punch. He is still savouring the taste of it in his mouth when Tas says, Wow that was great. Different but great. Would make for great drinking contest in the army. Radh laughs, he thinks there wouldn't be many left standing of her amy, to 'contest' the enemy. If I didn't know any better I would think you were trying to get me uhm...us drunk; She bites her lip. May I have more please?; she said with a smile. She bit her lip, Radh is stunned. A shiver runs up his back and makes him feel warm all over.

Radh hears someone speak, he's not sure what its about but he nods. Why did he nod he thinks, was someone speaking to him? He tries to recall what he heared: “Aye, I may need another before I get’ta enjoying.” Seeing his sister Aayla holding out her glass snaps Radh out of it. Ehh... He looks at his hand, there's a bottle in it. Hmmyes 'ffcourse, sis. He fills her glass, then pours one for Tas and himself. A servant then comes walking up and whispers something to Tas. Radh looks up and around the room, Teezme is not in sight, then he sees someone by the door he thinks he rocognises. He sees Brianna rush up to the man, so Radh decides to greet Serdan later and turns his attention back to Tas. He smiles as he looks upon her, her dress of creme-white or silver (he is not sure in this light) seeming to give extra warmth to her pale skin, the end of the sleeve nearly matching the colour of her hair, her green eyes, those red lips; He thinks if she was a 'present', and bit her lip again, he would 'unwrap' her there and then.

Radh offers the glass of whiskey to Tas, and says, 'Ere ye go, m'lass. And no worry, me wont be gettin'us te drunk ere me've had a chance to dance with ye. He adds with a wink. Ye're te drink this one slowly, cause, he says before taking a sip from the glass, sometimes may seem like there cant be enough of a good thing. Yet a thing of treu beauty deserves patience. He says and he looks deeper into her eyes. He moves closer to her, and talks softer. Patience te find beauty in every little detail, patience te explore the full depth of each taste, each scent, each touch. Te saviour every detail enrichin the whole, te enjoy it fer as long as ye can, untill the very....last....drop.... Radh bends to move his face closer to Tas, but just before he would close his eyes he sees a man in a green vest come looking for Tas, Radh gets himself out of the way as the man bows, and lets him speak. Lady Tasite, I have prepared those activities, they're down by the lake.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:01 am

Lady_brianna wrote:Smiling brightly "She is so big and she looks just more and more like her father everyday. I am well happy to be back at home near my family. Things have been hard for awhile, but we have missed you. Lets get you a drink and we can chit chat." she giggled. Ana spotting Serdan as she looked around the table flung across the room and jumped him "Uncle Serdan!!" she kissed him on the cheek and hugged him tightly.

"See she is growing like a weed and can charm anyone." she chuckled softly.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:02 am

Aayla wrote:Aayla frowned slightly as her brother absentmindedly filled her glass, watching in shocked silence as he gravitated towards Tasite, forgetting her almost completely. Then the words, oh by jah’s graces the words! Who was this man and what had he done with the General… her brother seemed changed into a poetic fool. It took all her mental fortitude not to make a display, somehow she figured punching her brother may not be as accepted here as it was back home, and screaming seemed a touch rude to the other guests. Torn in another inner debate, she downs the drink she’d been supplied with and then glares at the empty glass. It was at this point that Radh was extolling the virtues of each drop of liquor and that was just too much for the young woman. Slipping away from her brother and the ‘present-like’ Tasite, Aayla made a break for freedom, anywhere where there was no brother being mushy her target. She managed to maneuver the unfamiliar house and strange faces without drawing too much attention to herself, even managing to keep the cussing –inside- her head, when she rounded a corner hoping for the kitchens, or an escape.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:05 am

Tasite wrote:Tas had watching Radh so very close that she got lost in watching him. The way he moved was like a man in charge very confident. All that had her mind racing yet there was something different about him. Yes he had a very commanding present as she was sure he caused plenty of commotion when he entered a room but there was something more to him, and she wanted to know what it was. She hadn't realize she was gazing at him so strongly until he spoke to his sister then her. She couldn't understand why this man was causing her to lose what little power she had over her senses.

Tas took her glass from his hand letting hers hands gently touch his.. Wanting to cause him to feel something but it backfired she felt the shiver. Ok!! Tas get a grip her mind yell at her. But that shiver made her want to run and jump into his arms so that she could feel his touch again. Then she hear his voice coming through her daydream. 'Ere ye go, m'lass. And no worry, me wont be gettin'us te drunk ere me've had a chance to dance with ye. Dancing sounded good to her since it put her back in his arms.Ye're te drink this one slowly, cause sometimes it may seem like there cant be enough of a good thing. Yet a thing of treu beauty deserves patience. She was watching him so very close as he spoke to her that she hadn’t notice he had moved closer to her...that is until he spoke softer. She had never been so caught up in words spoken before, he could paint a picture with his that had her enthralled. Patience te find beauty in every little detail, patience te explore the full depth of each taste, each scent, each touch. Te saviour every detail enrichin the whole, te enjoy it fer as long as ye can, untill the very....last....drop.... Tas mind was racing, on anything but the drink..was he really going to kiss her? Had it had been so long since she had been kissed that she really had to ask that question? Just shut up and enjoy she thought quickly. Just then another mans voice rung through. Dear Jah …. No!!! Don't stop him; her mind yelled but it was to late Radh had move at her side to let Daniel speak.

Lady Tasite, I have prepared those activities, they're down by the lake.

Thank you Daniel; she said with a smile. Tas had to take a deep breath to get control of her feelings before speaking. Can I have everyone's attention.… Daniel has been so kind to prepare some winter activities by the lake if anyone is up for some fun. Tas then return her attention back to Radh. and smiled; I hope you don't think me forward after this but I must follow my mood at this moment. He was so close so that she couldn‘t or didn‘t want to stop herself. Stepping towards him she stood looking into his eyes for a moment wonder if there was something going to say don't do it; as her free hand slid up his chest. Yes that was more so she could touch him again. Still looking at him she took a deep breath, licked her lips then pull him towards her but only so close as to let their lips gently brush each others then she spoke; Do you and your sister care to try some winter activities. I'm sure I…. we can find a way to warm you up later... A gentle blush climbed up her neck to her heated cheeks; ...that is you and your sister I mean. Then she took a slow sip from her drink realizing she might have been too forward in what she just did. She so hoped he wasn’t mad. Maybe I should run and hide; she thought as she looked into her drink.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:06 am

Radhruin_rahl wrote:The interuption by Daniel the groundskeeper had given Radh some respite to think about what he is doing. Things are clearly getting out of hand fast, he must grab this last straw of clearity while he can; How far should he alow himself to go with this. Absently his eyes roam about, but he discovers there is someone missing from his immidiate vision. He realises Aayla isnt where he last saw her, and anxiously he scans the room for his sister. He sees her quetly slipping out of the room. Just managing to catch the look on her face tells him whats up with her; She doesnt want to be a witness of this but didnt disturb him either and removed herself. He decides to let her go and turns his attention back to Tas as she makes an anouncement. Can I have everyone's attention.… Daniel has been so kind to prepare some winter activities by the lake if anyone is up for some fun. He watches her take on her role as hostess only to drop it as she looks at him again and smiles. Radh likes the way she smiles at him, pure and honest it seems to him, almost like she just couldn't help herself, it makes her smile all the more beautifull to him. He realises he lost the window of opportunity for his reason to put any stop on this and doesnt care.

I hope you don't think me forward after this but I must follow my mood at this moment. Radh looks curiously at her, what would she be wanting him to think, she wants to go forward only not too fast or too openly? Its almost like he can read some inner debae on this in her eyes as she moves closer to him, but the question is gone from his mind as soon as he feels her hand slide up his chest. He feels the warmth and energy of her hand like he was never wearing any leather armor at all. Radh just looks down into her eyes (occasionaly distracted by her wavy hair) enjoying the moment and the sensation its causing him. It seems to him like the debate in her eyes has come to some conclusion. She gently pulls him closer, their faces come together as if she commaded it by the touch of her hand. He takes a slow deep breath and feels the flow of air beeing cut off where their lips meet, sharing her breath, her scent, the taste of her warm lips sweeter than fruit, the energy radiating from her body upclose makes the hair on his skin stand on ends. In his mind it all lasted much longer then it did, for quickly she spoke again; Do you and your sister care to try some winter activities. I'm sure I…. we can find a way to warm you up later... A gentle blush climbed up her neck to her heated cheeks; ...that is you and your sister I mean. Still caught in the moment Radh softly says with a big grin; Ye an'I will make snow melt, me darlin! But he doesn't want Tas feel too embarrased, so quickly he adds for others to hear: Aye, somn fresh air will do me good, will ye be se kind te show me to this Loch? And with that he offers Tas an arm to hold and guide him to the next location.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:07 am

Tasite wrote:Tas was still feeling some heat. She wasn't sure if it was from him being so close or the drink she was sipping or both. She tried to tell herself it was the drink, but her hips were saying it was more him. She was sure she didn't make him mad due to the smile on his face and his soft spoken words. Ye an'I will make snow melt, me darlin! Boy oh boy, could she think of some ways to make the snow melt. Why the kiss had her sizzling, imagining another outside. Hearing the word darlin made a blush climb across her face once more. Darlin was something she had never been called. Now she understand why her friends giggle and or blush when they heard darlin. It felt good and made her feel special. Her mind said the word several more times before her attention returned back to him. Aye, some fresh air will do me good, will ye be se kind te show me to this Loch? Tas didn't want to be a bad hostess so she linked her arm through his, ignoring the urge to throw herself in his arms; It would be my pleasure to show you the lake and anything else you would like to see. Damn it she did it again.. but this time she wasn't going to blush, she was going to keep her arm in his and pray he didn't hear it. And even if he had, she couldn't regret the slip, not when she couldn't get the thought of the kiss out of her mind.

As they headed towards the door Missy brought them very thick frocks to keep warm. Now you two be very careful out there it is a mite cold. Then she turns to help other guest with their frocks.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:40 am

Daniel_Brown wrote:Having informed Tasite that the activities were ready, and she had then made the announcement Can I have everyone's attention.… Daniel has been so kind to prepare some winter activities by the lake if anyone is up for some fun.

Daniel then said,
I will be waiting down by the lake for anyone's arrival, my lady.

He bowed again, left the room and after stopping by his cabin to put on a thick cloak, he then headed down to the lake to await anyone's arrival.....
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:41 am

Serdan wrote:
Lady_brianna wrote:Smiling brightly "She is so big and she looks just more and more like her father everyday. I am well happy to be back at home near my family. Things have been hard for awhile, but we have missed you. Lets get you a drink and we can chit chat." she giggled. Ana spotting Serdan as she looked around the table flung across the room and jumped him "Uncle Serdan!!" she kissed him on the cheek and hugged him tightly.

"See she is growing like a weed and can charm anyone." she chuckled softly.

Serdan couldnt stop smiling at he looked upon the daughter of his late best friend.
"Well hello little Ana...you do indeed have the look of your father." Serdan hugged the child then looked back up at Brianna.

"I should have brought my daughter with me. I dont think you've ever met Josina, but she's my only child. Her mother was the late Brianna de Grey, Countess of Ruthin." Serdan looked down at Ana again, remembering all the fun times he and Rohannon had in the old days.

"So Brianna...where have you been hidng out as of late? I spent some time in Scotland, I was even in Clan Campbell for a time, before having a fall out with ol' Julius, and coming back to England. These days its just me, my cousin Kaylen, and Josina, at my small manor house in Dorchester."
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:42 am

Radhruin_rahl wrote:It would be my pleasure to show you the lake and anything else you would like to see. Tas says and Radh smiles curiously at her. He wonders if this was another slip of the tong, and why she doesnt want to appear forward while her lips keep betraying her. Hmmm her lips, the fleeting touch of their lips together had only given him a taste for more. He tries another thought; maybe she just doesnt want to be seen forward, there might be tuns of good reasons for that, with lesser or worse consequences. There is no way for him to know, he knows nothing about the Tudors and has only just met her. He looks at Tas, he looks at her looking, he thinks consequences be damned, but he also thinks he should take consideration for her. He decides not to make things more obvious then they already are, he can bide his time till they might be alone. He winks and says to her, Me thinks ye a very gracious hostess, Tas. Tudor's must be lucky te 'ave ye... He smiles and allows her to guide him towards the door.

He means to ask her about her family, he isnt sure who all he's met sofar, when they are stopped at the doors by Missy, she offers them thick winter frocks against the cold. Radh takes two coats from her and says Allow me, offering Tas to help her get the thick coat on. He holds up the frock for her, helping her in one arm, then the other, then he waits for her to get her hair out of the way before he folds the coat tightly over her shoulders and round her neck for a snug fit. Then Radh stands back to pull on his frock, but he must take of his own travelcloak first. He sets down his bag, unfastens the cloak at the shoulder and swings it round his back to the front. He folds it and quickly turns it into a little rolls that goes into his bag. He picks up the frock, puts his arms through and fastens a belt around his waste, so that the frock will stay open at the front. (His armor vest will already keep him warm enough.) He looks at Tas and thinks she looks like someone warm ye wanna cuddle up to beside the fireplace. He starts to think if they should even make it to this lake, or if he should pull her aside before they even get there, but then he realizes he cant just go and take away the hostess from the party; It might be a long time before they can be unseen. He swings his bag over his shoulder and takes Tas by the arm, pulling her close to his side. Missy's cold cannae 'arm us now, ey m'darlin? He says softly as they start walking off. And besides, me'll be 'ere keepin ye warm. :wink:
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:43 am

Lady_brianna wrote:Smiling softly at Serdan "Well me and the children moved back to Stafford Ireland didn't suit me. Its been quit intresting as of late adjusting to being back in England and alone in the house Roh and I shared. But its kinda nice in a way some of his things lay in his office and its nice to be in there and just think and remember. " She smiled at Ana who was laying on the charm on Serdan.

"You should bring Josina by to play with the kids they always love new victims.. i mean playmates." she winked at Serdan. "Now Ana run off and find Aiya and play and try not to give an guests makeovers this evening."

Ana gave Serdan a quick peck on the cheek and bounded out of his arms and off to find her sister a distant crash could be heard as Bri rolled her eyes cant keep nothing around here she whispered softly.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:45 am

"Me thinks ye a very gracious hostess, Tas. Tudor's must be lucky te 'ave ye...She smiled at him for his sweet words Thank you for your warm and very kind words Radh but I am afraid that some of the guest may not feel that way. So I hope some will join us at the lake and enjoy the fun in the cold; she said Lets hope they find a way to keep warm because I'm not sharing you or your warmth with anyone except maybe your sister; she giggles as she place her arm in his and they headed for the lake. While they were walking towards the lake Tas remembered the slip of the tongue she used earlier but wasn't sure how or if she should bring it back up. After a moment she decided just to talk about family and maybe it will present itself later.

Tas felt a slight chill so she moved closer to keep warm when she took a deep breath and started talking. Thank you for escorting your sister to the party. I have to say it is a wonderful pleasure to get to know you and her, but I'm sure she thinks I'm getting to know you just a little more than her; she said as she winked at him. By now you're wondering who this crazy family is and how they know your sister. That's a good question and one I would like the answer to myself. My nephew Arthur sent out the invitations then informed me I was hostess but I'm glad you two decide to make the long trip. Looking at his face she noticed he didn't know Artie. So she smiled and spoke again. Arthur is my nephew and the patriarch of the family. His lovely wife Lynn was there as well as their son William. You met my sister Brianna as you can see both redheads and both very stubborn; she laughed. There are six more of my siblings still bound and present in this world. Maybe still causing mischief as families can and will do and five sibling have passed on like our parents. Tas looked to see if she was boring him but she could not tell one way or the other so she smiled and continued to speak. Being the youngest I was raised by the older siblings but as you can can see I'm still a handful plus I just love giving my nephew Artie a hard time since he likes telling me he's going to auction me off to the highest bidder when I am not behaving; she softly giggles. Like that's ever going to work; giving him a wink. Besides there plenty of kids in this family to keep Arite too busy to even notice my mischief, well I hope there is Tas stopped talking for a for a second not sure if she should tell him about her being in the army or that she had been married but that her husband had died, not from a battle but from his injuries searching for his brother. Tas took a deep breath and returned to gazing at Radh. Now that you have heard too much about my family. Tell me something about yours? Please... as she pulled the frock tighter to her body and move closer to Rahd remembering he said he would keep her warm.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:03 pm

Radhruin_rahl wrote:Arm in arm Tas and Radh walked out, Radh was looking about him trying to memorize the way back when she starts talking. He looks side ways at her as he listens and he feels very lucky to have this beautifull lass on his side. He finds that she talks in a teasing way he finds unfamiliar but appealing nonetheless, he smiles while she speaks and grins when she smiles at him, but he mutes when she laughs; The first time he hears her laugh freely and wholeheartedly. This was what Radh had been looking for, somehow he had felt an awkwardness was holding her back when they were with all the other guests, but they seemed to have left everybody behind, and the awkwardness was lifted, and now a sensation of satisfaction was starting to overwhelm him.

Tas looked to see if she was boring him but he just looked at her, taking in her every word and movement, and she continued to speak. A cold shiver ran over his back, brrrrr, he could never afford her nephew's idea, but her soft giggle removes the bad thought like darkness flees for the sun. He thinks he would even resort to kidnapping, just if it ment he could spend the night with her. Like that's ever going to work; she says and she gives him a wink, he gives her a big grin laden with hidden pleasure. She continues to talk though, like she didnt notice it, which might be a good thing if she'd think it too forward of him. He smiles as she suggests her nephew is kept far too distracted to notice her mischief, he would rather believe she is smart enough to get away with her mischief on her own. Indeed he hopes so, cause he already has some mischief in mind for her.

After a pause she turns the question to him; Now that you have heard too much about my family. Tell me something about yours? Please... She asks as she pulls the frock tighter to her body and move closer to him. Hmmm ye feelin cold, darlin? Radh asks but he isnt really asking, he stops her and turns her towards him. He then removes from his waist the rope-belt that went with his frock, he casts it over her head like a fishingnet and keeps an end in each hand. Radh opens her coat, grabbing a fistfull of both edges just above her hips. He pulls the coat snuggly around her, tucking one edge under the other, then he fumbles the rope-belt between his fingers into a half knot and gives a fast pull sideways and backwards. Her hip pulled against his he leans slightly back to have room to finish the knot. He tests the belt isn't too tight, then he rubs his hands up and down her side to produce some warmth. Be'er? Radh asks, then he says, Look, Tas... Me ussualy isn't so forward with the lasses, not even with the Eirish-lasses.... He smiles. Bu' there's somethin bout ye, though me couldn't yet tell ye what exactly, that just makes me can't stop meself. He glances around their location, he sees still none of the other guests have followed them and decides to sieze the upportunity. Well.. ehm.. and... He smiles at her but he is also smiling about himself, he doesn't know what he wants to say, but he sure knows what he wants to do next. Both his hands on her side, his fingers on her back just below her chest he pulls her close to him. He slightly tilts his head and gives her a short kiss, the taste of her lips against his sends sparks flying in his head. He tilts his head the other way, closes his eyes and kisses her again, this time softly squeezing her upper lip between his lips. A warm energy rushes from his head through his entire body, to his fingertips and down into his toes, lightning could strike and he would think he did it himself. He opens his eyes and moves his head back to get some focus. He looks at Tasite's face, and deep into her green eyes, he smiles with an innocent adoration they haven't seen of him in Ireland yet. He places a hand to the side of her face, gently caressing her hair, then he holds his hand to the back of her head and kisses her a third time. This time long and passionatly, wrapping his arms around her and holding her tight. He feels he could continue kissing Tas forever, he takes a sharp breath and tilts his head the other way again, continueing to kiss her.

Suddenly Radh feels nervous, he still doesnt know much bout Tas's family, but he does has the suspicion her nephew and Lord of the House watches over her. He can't predict how he or her family might react if they caught him kissing her like this, so he stops. He creates some distance, but keeps his hands on her sides. He licks his lips with a pleased smile and asks with a teasing grin, Ehhm ye was askin somethin, yeah?
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:03 pm

--Daniel_brown wrote:Daniel had been awaiting a long time for anyone to arrive down at the lake but he had managed to keep warm by the bonfire that he had built.

Holiday Feast at the Tudors (Christmas 1457) - Page 7 29dix5u

He thought perhaps guests and the family could keep warm and amuse themselves toasting marshmallows and roasting chestnuts (which he obtained from the castle kitchen), and perhaps sing some songs or carols or tell stories whilst watching the other activities.

In an old shed he had found several pairs of skates, several pairs of snowshoes, two sleds and two sleighs (all of which he had cleaned up). He had borrowed some of the estate farm's horses for pulling the sleigh and sleds and they were already hitched up.

As he stood next to the bonfire, he watched the pathways for anyone approaching.....

Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next