Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 3 Empty Re: Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:14 pm

---fromENCeltic Dragon wrote:"Hey Mac, good to see you again! Looking fine as always."

"I'm sure it nothing, but better safe than sorry....as I've learned of late. " Smile

CD continues to scan the crowd milling around outside, seeing nothing out of the ordinary, he sayes "Any thoughts about the trial? I've never meet this Sajanvz guy, but he seems to like to stir the pot, if ya know wat I mean." hehehehe

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 3 CelticDragonBanner

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://rkalternative.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 3 Empty Re: Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:16 pm

---fromENGambrinus wrote:Gambrinus murmurs thanks to Aidazand for the seat, promising to relinquish it upon return. He offers low greetings to Mac and Lela.

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 3 Mybanner484cb9fcd8c99cm1

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MackenzieGael Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:17 pm

"Why thank you CD! Your pretty handsome yourself these days, not that you ever weren't."
She smiles warmly. Her eyes scanning the room again as though looking for someone.
"I've never actually met this Sajanvz either but boy has he caused problems. He seems full of himself as well, but hey, who am I to cast judgement on someone I haven't met! "

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 3 Signature1
MackenzieGael
MackenzieGael
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:17 pm

---fromENAidazand wrote:Arriving to the galley Aidazand stops outside the doors to catch is breath he has been in a rush to gather the things he needs ,slowly he carries a laden basket and a large object covered in a blanket up to the galley floor. Pushing thru the crowd back to his seat a man dressed in a dark cloak just about knocks him over leaving the galley.

“Excuse you sir” he shouts

Aidazand was a bit peeved at the man’s inconsiderate rush to get by, the man had knocked his basket from his hand and he was going to have to fix his load to make it to his seat …
While tending to his basket Aidazand noticed the man dropped a parchment in the scuffle. Picking it up he scans the room to find the bugger who was in such a hurry, with no luck.
Shuffling along Aidazand comes to his seat greeting Gambrinus
“Hi Gambrinus thanks for keeping my seat I do so appreciate your consideration”
Leaning the tall object covered in a blanket against the wall and pushing the basket next to it Aidazand gives Mac a wink.

Curiosity gets the best of Aidazand as he cant help but read the parchment left by the man
Carefully he then unrolls the note
Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 3 Treasonpz2
Gasping with pleasure Aida proclaims
“the pot calls the kettle black it appears”“Well I don’t know what truth there is to all this it won’t be me that marches down to court to say the petitioner is umm bias..”
Aida also noted an interesting fact : in his short time upon that lofty judges desk he did receive correspondence to have mercy from known NNGO members

he is curious what the boy who cried wolf will do next...

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 3 Aidafaded-1

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:32 pm

Kitjeshen wrote:Kit having been watching the procedings since his entrance( page 2 i believe Smile) sighs as the slight pause ensures, none the less the laspe in procededings to glance around the room, a few faces a recognisable but no names spring to mind, as his eyes sweep the room he sees various people enter and leave the halls of justice repeatedly, whistling through his teeth he thought back to other courts he'd been present, usually people didn't walk in and out or talk due to respect, but northerner's were different, sighing he leaned back and cast his eye over the procedings, notes were being produced and a muted dicusssions were bubbling up around the gallery, no manners what so ever, never mind he hadn't been approached yet so he was moderatly happy

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 3 Blackwolf2Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 3 68328392048dcbdd7c1b84

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:33 pm

Texas_knight wrote:A note arrives and is delivered to TK. As TK looks around he pulls his staff that had been concealed behind him against the wall and spins it as he is whistling a happy tune.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

---fromENGambrinus wrote:Gambrinus watches the proceedings until Aidazaad taps him on the shoulder. He is carrying a scroll. Relinquishing the chair with grace, he wanders back into the gallery, trying to figure out whether he should stay or visit an inn in Chester. Behind him, he hears a gasp. Turning, he sees Aida with a very strange smile on his face. Wish I knew him better to ask, Gambrinus thinks.

The growling of his stomach wins and Gambrinus leaves for a while.

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 3 Mybanner484cb9fcd8c99cm1

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

---fromENCeltic Dragon wrote:Smiling a little lopsided grin at Mac, it fades to a tight lipped grimace as he sees the tall man pull out a staff from behind his back.

"Mac, get some back up, now please."

Hands at his side, but with quick grasp of the sword and dirk, I approach the tall man, "Excuse me, my Lord, but I was wondering if you might wait to demonsrate your abilities with the staff, in a less confinded area. As there are numerous Ladies in here I would hate, as I'm sure you would as well, for one of them to accidently injuried."

From the corner of my eye, I can see several figures who appear to have more that passing interest in this small drama.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:45 pm

Texas_knight wrote:Stopping the staff from spinning TK looks at the man that finally approached him. Considering his options TK smiles and asks "Is that an invitation good sir?" :wink: Laughing TK looks at the man and states the obvious in a discreet manner "I decided to stand here at the back because there was nobody else here and I would have room for it. It's a habit that I do when I start thinking about things. You can tell your friends to take it easy, I'm not here for them." Then in a normal voice "My name is Texas_Knight and I got word that there was a highly disallusioned man bringing charges against people here. Many of them are my friends. I simply wish a word with him if he has the testicular fortitude show himself instead of cowering in some hole as he's done the last several days." Seeing more people arrive and wait around the corner TK smiles again "My friend, you might have told them to be a little more discreet if they were going to show up en-mass." Leaning on his staff TK smiles and tells the man before him "I'll do my best to refrain from spinning the staff." Walking away from the man TK walks to the front of the gallery and looks out over the assembly.

"SAJANVZ! THE FLOWER POT BEHIND YOU IS ALSO A WOLF, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO CHARGE IT WITH SPYING AND TREASON!!"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:49 pm

---fromENCeltic Dragon wrote:With a smile I say, "My Lord, thank ye for your concerted effort in restraint. As I ‘m sure all people present are. I’m truly glad that you understand that there is a time and place to settle …….. disagreements, and this is neither.”

In a lower voice, and a twinkle in my eye, “My Lord as I’m unskilled in the use of the staff, I must refuse your kind invite, unless you wish to provide lessons first, over a pint or three”

I must admit to a certain amount of respect for this man, to have travelled so far, to ensure that his honour, and that of his friends remains intact. His friends are a lucky bunch indeed.

A smile spreads across my face, and I must stifle the laugh in my belly, upon hearing that the flowerpots have joined the WOS!

Instead I spin on my heel and station my self at the door, scanning the crowd for any further concerns.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MackenzieGael Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:49 pm

Being more curious than obedient, and going on a gut feeling that the tall stranger with the staff was temporarily harmless, Mackenzie followed CD instead of going for backup. After all, she was here if he needed backup, which she seriously doubted. Listening to him speak she laughed at his comments, especially regarding the flower pots. Next it would be the kitchen chairs.

Watching CD take his station back up she silently slipped back down the pew and took her seat between Cecily and Aidazand. Looking quizzingly at Aida's covered contraption she raised her eyebrows but knew better than to ask questions.

MackenzieGael
MackenzieGael
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Marcusconstantine wrote:Marcus decides to have a seat four rows behind Duke Grendell. He pulls an apple from his satchel and proceeds to munch it with a grin on his face. He always liked watching the legal process. Perhaps the only thing he liked more was watching others watch the legal process. About that time, TK yells out to Sajanv. Marcus spins around to see who was yelling and then laughs heartedly as he continues his apple.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

---fromENMyfanwy wrote:In the gallery a shrowded figure pushs her way through the onlookers, searching for Cecily. As Myfanwy's voice rings out through the courtroom she freezes in fear before pushing on.

Under her cloak a faint cry comes from the babe hidden within.

Seeing Cecily's head from afar Frey shoves onward, desperate for the sanctuary she might offer.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecilywolfe Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:50 pm

Cecilywolfe wrote:
My assembled Lords, Ladies, representatives, it appears I have been remiss in my duties as legal advice. My first comment would be to shoot him where he stands and draw out his tongue to be sent around the country as a reminder of what happens to those who libel my friends.

Myfanwy's voice resounded through the courtroom. Cecily stared in shock at the changes to the woman since they had last met. The bandage on her arm oozed with fresh blood, a look of madness on her face as she addressed the court.

A soft cry drew Cecily's attention from the scene below and she glanced over her shoulder toward the source of the whimper. A cloaked figure stopped in the aisle next to her. As she raised her head, the hood slid back from her face. "Oh dear God" Cecily whispered as she recognized Frey standing before her with a pleading expression upon her face, Gryff squirming under her cloak.

Cecily's eyes darted around the courtroom as she tried to come up with a plan, a million thoughts racing through her head at once. I can't leave now it will draw too much attention...where can she go...what is going on...what is she doing here? She pulled Frey down onto the bench next to her so she wouldn't draw suspicion by standing in the aisle.

Her eyes focused on the court proceedings, Cecily whispered to Frey. "Go to the castle, there is a banquet planned for tonight so you should be able to slip in as a delivery woman. This key opens my office, third door on the right past the well." She took a key from the purse on her belt and pressed into Frey's hand, her eyes never leaving the court proceedings. "I will meet you there as soon as I can and you can explain what is going on."

With that Frey pulled her hood low over her face and slid from the gallery. Cecily let out a breath she didn't realize she'd been holding.

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 3 CecilyViscountess
Cecilywolfe
Cecilywolfe
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:53 pm

Jenibelle wrote:Jen knew of the trial but was unable to get away until later in the events. Smiling she noticed a few people she had noticed as she took in the people around her. A swift strike to her shoulder brought her attention to a heavily cloaked woman that accidently ran into her. She muffled a groan as the figure just continued out of the room and down the hall. Her stomach gave a lurch and Jen pressed the feeling down as she placed her hand on her stomach.

Shaking her head slightly she moved to sit in a row behind Cecily. Lightly squeezing her friend's shoulder she just wanted to let Cecily know she was there. Settling back into her chair she watched the event take place.

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 3 JenibelleLughGallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 3 54535166048f1224ce1662

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

---fromENCeltic Dragon wrote:....Oh great, and this one branishing a bloodied knife about..........at least she's sitting down, but for how long?

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Helius wrote:Helius Approaches Cd
Greetings CD may i inquire why the Court room is full of weapons
I do believe we have many high ranking dignitaries and officials present, seeing that the atmosphere is very tense I believe it would be in the best interests of safety that we make sure that only the court guards are carrying weapons, before things get overheated, Lets keep the guards also to using shortswords only... and all times alert... all bows, longsword, nanchuks, maces, staves, daggers with drops of dried blood, daggers with drops of wet blood, tridents, clubs, forks, spoons, kneedles, nailcutters, ahh rotten fruit and veggies...must be left outside in the guardroom...they will be duely returned Im sure that all will understandand and cooperate.
This is a very unsavory case there is alot of unhappy people here, myself included but we must keep safety first in mind

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 3 Withbordershieldbehind

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:54 pm

---fromENCeltic Dragon wrote:"Helius, that is wise precaution. It doesn't state that in my direct orders, but it does fall loosely under preventing trouble."

"One moment please."

I take a deep breath, and walk into the court room to address the esteemed council.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecilywolfe Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:54 pm

Cecilywolfe wrote:No doubt, she was shaken. Trying to concentrate on Myfanwy's statement, her mind kept drifting back to Frey and the baby. Her expression remained cool, detached, the sudden pallor to her skin the only giveaway to her actual emotions to anyone who looked closely. Fortunately, most people were singularly focused on Myfanwy.

Running from Myfanwy...what could have happened...

She answered a smile and blown kiss from Grendell with an expression of fear and mouthed the word Help, not sure that he noticed.

She looks murderous...where will Frey be safe...

Jen squeezed her shoulder and she patted her friend's hand, careful not to look at her.

They can't stay in my office...

Mini squeezed Cecily's hand then whispered in her ear, "Is everything all right, Dear? If you need or want anything, let me know. You know I'm here for you. All you need do is ask."

"Thank you Mini. Suddenly I am not feeling so well, perhaps it is the crowd. Some fresh air may help." She stood to leave, holding Mini's shoulder for a moment to steady herself before walking to the back doors, all eyes seemingly on her as she left the gallery of her husband's trial.

Feeling rather conspicuous in her red cloak, she half-walked, half-ran to the castle.

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 3 CecilyViscountess
Cecilywolfe
Cecilywolfe
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  MackenzieGael Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:55 pm

Squeezing Ceci's hand as she stands Mackenzie glances worriedly at Mini who understands her look and nods. She'll take care of her friend.

"If you need me just shout or come get me. I'll be right here."

She watched her friend walk out of the courtroom, worry for her making her antsy in her seat. Her gaze shifted to Myfanwy and she felt a shiver go through her. The tension in the air was so thick it could be slit with a murderous bloody knife, one that sat only a couple of pews away. In the back of the room she saw Helius and CD speaking and raised her eyebrows at them. Was something else going on too?
Her hands went to her skirts, pleating and un-pleating them repeatedly until Aida glanced at her curiously. Yes, she was nervous.

MackenzieGael
MackenzieGael
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:55 pm

---fromENMyfanwy wrote:Outside Frey hides behind a cart, pressing a piece of bread to Griff's lips, his hungry gums gnawing at it happily. As she checks on him she sees Cecily come out and calls to her.

Abandoning her hiding place she runs after her, tears forming in her eyes from the cold. Reaching Cecily she grabs her cloak, exhausted and collapses against her, almost dropping Gryff.

Hurriedly she pours out all that has happened, Cecily stopping her to slow down her torrent of words several times. She explaind Myfanwy's rage against the world, her descent into a new realm, one of twisted visions of reality and of her flight through the cold to protect herself and Gryff from being just anther notch on her dagger blade.

Sobbing she stares at Cecily, her eyes begging for help. 'I don't know what to do anymore,' she cries. 'help us...please'

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

---fromENAidazand wrote:a quick look

left

right

Aidazand pushed his basket under Mac's dress
with a sheepish grin and a wink he says not a word

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 3 Aidafaded-1

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jenibelle wrote:Jen sat in the gallery and watched the proceedings. It had more of a look of a theater show then an actual trial. Complete with a fool who just liked to spout his head off. She frowned for a moment and was almost startled as a page neared her. Turning her head she found it was Clover. "What are you doing here?" Jen asked in a quiet whisper.

"Cecily ... she gave me a letter to give you." Clover said quickly as she pressed the paper into Jenibelle's hand. Slowly Jen unfolded it and nodded as she took in the information. Her face trained to not betray the words she read.

"Where are they Clover?" Jen asked quietly as she stood and followed Clover out and to where Cecily and Frey were trying to keep baby Gryff quiet.

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 3 JenibelleLughGallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 3 54535166048f1224ce1662

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Helius wrote:Helius seeing the minor dilemna that Cd walked into ,
again approaches CD...
CD my good friend may i offer a suggestion that should not provoke the judges ira again, contrary to searching everyone at this moment which might be a a disruption to the court proceedings
we quietly double the guards around the judges, the defense and in particular and the prosecution.
Secondly we tap the ladies and gentlemen whom have openly displayed they are carrying weapons, we quietly escort them outside to the guardsroom and disarm them.
For the next recess which should be at any moment now we clear all the court and advise everyone that upon returning they must surrender all weapons...there we should carry out a search of all.Make sure that our Bowomen carry out the searches on the ladies present.
Last but not least important make sure we send a note to the judges about the minor movements we will be carrying out, and that we receive their nod of approval.
I hope you find this to be more subtle and practical and less chance of getting ourselves in trouble again....
oh btw was it my idea or did the duchess leave upset and in a hurry?
I will see if one of the ladies here Mac or Lela to follow and see to her safety...

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 3 Withbordershieldbehind

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:11 pm

---fromENCeltic Dragon wrote:"My lord Helius, Grendel, thank thee for the information and advise. Yes, I'm with the Bowmen, and I have requested additional support from the Petty Captain. "

"I know that it would slow the trial, somewhat to have everyone searched, but then we know what and whom we are facing. It will also allow us to have control over the situation, thus ensure everyone's safety. We will show no favorites, and all weapons will be returned, at day's end."

"I'll ask Mac if she can find and talk to Cecily, for you, sir. As for MyFawny, do we know anyone who can help talk the dagger away from her? The less blood, the better, me thinks."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next