Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 2 Empty Re: Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:36 am

---fromENCeltic Dragon wrote:"Icy, my most humble apologies, my thoughtless actions should not be held against the young Blake. It was my flask, hence my responibilty. This will never happen again. You have my word of honor, such as it is, upon this matter."

Celtic, leaves the court room head hung down in shame.

[img]Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 2 CelticDragonBanner[/img]

Admin
Admin

http://rkalternative.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 2 Empty Re: Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:42 am

Helius wrote:Helius pops out to light his pipe, taking advantage of the prosecutions tantrums and hysterics ...

In the bustle of the city He sees a familiar Figure riding a donkey...
Now thats a sight ...
Grinning he calls out over the noise
MarcusConstantine you ol' Scot what in Jahs name brings you here?
You look lost and tired ol' man...
How is it with you my good friend?
Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 2 Withbordershieldbehind

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:42 am

Marcusconstantine wrote:"Well Lord Helius, I've always had a fascination with legal preceedings and all. Also, if Grendell is carted away to prison . . . who will take care of his wife? I'm afraid I have too much respect for Grendell to allow his dear wife to be alone in that huge castle by herself. Granted this charity work would all be done under my new organization, The Marcus Constantine Foundation for Deserted Duchesses. By the way, I seem to have missed the first part of the trial. Anything good happen yet?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecilywolfe Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:46 am

Cecilywolfe wrote:From her seat next to Mac, Cecily carefully watched the proceedings. Biting her tongue to keep her comments to herself, she scanned the crowd observing the expressions on the faces of her fellow citizens. Shock and outrage appeared to be the emotion of the hour.

Her gaze stopped on two gentleman casually joking. "It can't be" she muttered under her breath, drawing a questioning look from Mac. Cecily nodded toward the pair.

"Ooh..." Mac mouthed back.

Cecily shook her head slowly and returned her attention to the bench.

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 2 CecilyViscountess
Cecilywolfe
Cecilywolfe
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:08 pm

Helius wrote:Marcus I do believe the Duchess can look after herself...
I wouldnt worry about her...
Helius take another puff on his pipe outside the court house..
I do believe Sanvzj seems to want to prosecute even the judges...
I 've seen alot of tantrums before but this takes the cake...
I really can't believe we've come to this trial after all that Chester has gone through we now have to face the trial of the Duke...Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 2 Withbordershieldbehind

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MackenzieGael Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:09 pm

Mackenziegael wrote:Turning around in her seat Mackenzie sees Helius talking to a guy who looked fairly familiar. She remembered him from Cecily's wedding. The guy with the donkey. Yeah that guy! Smiling she glanced at Ceci.

"What do you think he's doing here?"
She asked. "Isn't he suppose to be in Scotland?"

Smiling broadly and mieschieviously at Ceci she stood up, pulling her skirts around her and walks up to Helius and Marcus to find Mini on the other side of the doorway.

"Hey Mini!! Helius, and sir I don't believe we've been formally introduced, my name is MackenzieGael." She held out her hand looking the gentleman in the eye curiously.

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 2 Signature1

Last edited by MackenzieGael on Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
MackenzieGael
MackenzieGael
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:14 pm

---fromENAidazand wrote:Upon hearing the Regent's decision Aidazand does take a seat in the galley

with in spitting distance of the one he will not name!

seeing makenzigael he wispers do you happen to have any rotten fruit?
Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 2 Aidafaded-1

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MackenzieGael Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:16 pm

"Rotten fruit?" Mac chuckles pushing her hair out of her face and whispering back, "I don't really carry rotten fruit around with me, but I know where you might find a good stiff drink and some good food. There's an awards ceremony being held down the road at the castle. Might even be some music if I know the Chester citizens. I'd be happy to show you where."

MackenzieGael
MackenzieGael
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:17 pm

Marcusconstantine wrote:Mac, it's nice to meet you. I'm Marcus Constantine Morgan of the Noble House of Degas-Morgan and the House of Gordon. I am also on the Galloway Council and do some corn farming on the side. I'm here to show my support for the Duke. I have a certain affinity for Chester County and I hate to see the county in any more distress than it has already endured."

Marcus turned to Helius, " I agree with you wholeheartedly. I'm sorry to see it come to this too."

Marcus then turned to his friend and cousin Mini, "It's so good to see you! I looked for you the last time I was passing through, but couldn't find you. It was right after the NNGO fiasco, so things were a bit crazy, I know. And in all seriousness, I'm well aware that Cecily can take care of herself. I also appreciate you and the family being with her during this time, especially."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:18 pm

Icy_flames wrote:Icy located a messenger to find and located Blakekc and Celtic Dragon to give them their orders for tomorrow hearing. He finished their orders and sealed them firmly.
Your attendence will be necessary to guard in the courtroom tomorrow when the court recess is over. Please give this assignment your utmost priority and give it your undivided attention. I fear there could be trouble and I want the Bowmen to be prepared. And please leave the wisky home this time.

Icy Flames
Petty Captain
Jah speed good messenger!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:26 pm

Corinna wrote: a young lad slips into the back of the gallery as the court enters recess and takes a seat.. his mistress had sent word that she would know what passes in the trial, and he had been sent from Tamworth by the seneschal to be her eyes and ears....

he had of course met the Duke Grendell long before, when he had been at Tamworth with the mistress... indeed the man's great hound had near frighted him wthin an inch of his life the one eve when he was out exercising the mistress' pack ... jumping amongst the young dogs, and creating a stir... however, twas all in play, as the hound had been the sire of the whole lot...

he settled back in the shadows, revolving to miss naught, for she would wan a full accounting ... wondering at the charges brought agaisnt one of the mistress' friends by another.... but twas clear that enmity laid betwixt the pair..

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 2 Corinn5Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 2 877138974490ea7c75fdd5

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:27 pm

---fromENlelafirebird wrote:seeing Mac talking to others, lela makes her way over to them. Hi Mac i see you are talking to a very interesting person Mr. Aidazand you didnt deserve what was said about you. wispers I used to live here in chester and know where to to find rotten tomatoes.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:27 pm

---fromENGambrinus wrote:Having been out of touch on his fields, Gambrinus pops into the local tavern only to find out the owner is on trial for unknown misdeeds! He finishes his drink and searches for a ride to the proceedings.
He arrives late and the gallery is packed. Listening to the comments, he picks up the thread of the argument. It appears it is a solid pro-Grendel crowd. He sees a number of friends, but the seats appear filled. He leans against the back wall to hear what sounds more like a backfence gossipfest than a trial of peers.
[/i]

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 2 Mybanner484cb9fcd8c99cm1

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:28 pm

---fromENAidazand wrote:aidazand hears the kind words of lelafirebird from his seat and turns to whisper "Thats great its always good to have someone who knows their way around lets grab mac and go collect a basket or so we might want to share with others when we get back"

Standing Aidaand looks to Gambrinus and says "come take my seat till we get back if ya want, i have some important things to take care of before the trial resumes "

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 2 Aidafaded-1

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MackenzieGael Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:29 pm

"Hey Lela! Yes this is Aidazand. "
She laughs at his comment about the veggies, and takes both his and Lela's arms, leading them out the door and into the bright sunshine.
"I know where a basket is... even if I can't help you with the act, I can help you gather."

MackenzieGael
MackenzieGael
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:39 pm

Texas_knight wrote:Texas_Knight silently enters the courtroom and takes a spot near the back. Word of the events having reached him and hearing that his name was mentioned he stands near the door while awaiting the individual to show himself while TK is in the same room.
Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 2 MeRK1

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:55 pm

Moonfaerie wrote:A messenger in black enters the gallery and with only the most cursory of glances over the crowd, heads straight for the Duchess of Chester. Bowing low with respect, he presents the woman with a scroll of parchment tied with black ribbon and sealed with wax upon which a wolf's paw is imprinted.
Lady Cecily,

I am aware that you and I hardly know each other as our only opportunity to meet came at a time when I was necessrily preoccupied, however I have always appreciated the respect you have shown me by attending my ascension ceremony with your husband. Indeed it is because of your husband that I write you now...

I apologize that I cannot be there in person to support him through this trial, however please convey my messages of most sincere admiration for the grace with which he is handling this. It is obvious that the time spent in seclusion has addled Sajanzv's brain a bit as the reports I am hearing from the trial seem to suggest the man is positively delusional! I can do nothing but smile when I think of the gain in notoriety the Wolves of Sherwood have received by this. How amusing that according to Sajanzv every high ranking official in the country is now a Wolf under my leadership. My power is indeed such that it rivals our good King Long John Silver himself, eh? Unfortunately it will all fall apart when Sanjanzv's next accusation is pointed at the log basket in the corner, or perhaps the chair upon which he himself sits is actually masquerading as a Wolf?

Again, please pass my good wishes on to your charming husband. And I do hope one day that you and I will have the opporutnity to meet properly.

Yours,
~Inanna Moonfaerie,
Leader of the Wolves of Sherwood

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:55 pm

Trixie_belle wrote:Trixiebelle quietly slipped into the courtroom and sat at the back near a tall man she did not recognize. She saw Lady Cecilywolfe surrounded by many friends offering their support. Not possible to get near to them as the galleries were filling fast. It was sad to think after everything Chester had gone through, here they sat waiting for the judgement of their Duke, who had done nothing but work hard for Chester since taking office.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:56 pm

---fromENlelafirebird wrote:With a delightful grin lela leads the way south out of town to her burned out home where she lived in chester. She leads the way to the backyard and its still there, a garden full of rottten veg's. with the basket on the ground the gathering begins. Smile

as they gather lela tells Aidazand of the nights leading up to the WoS arriving in chester and all the things that happened afterward up until she left. there is such sorrow in her voice. she tells of threats and hatred that followed and the reason she left.

Finishing the gathering she turns to Aidazand and says " what was said about you should not have been done, it makes me sick to think this has been done to you as it was done to me". Picking up the basket she leads the way back to town.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:12 pm

---fromENCeltic Dragon wrote:Upon reading the messagers request, CD, throws his bow and quiver, across his back, and straps the belt holding his sowrd and dirk.

He grabs a small silver flask, filled with fresh well water. Not taking THAT flask again.......

Sprinting towards the court room, he sees that Blake has not yet arrived, he strolls into the room to make sure all is in order. With the few people who are still in teh room all appears well.

A tall man in blue catchs CD eye. "This one could be trouble.......I'd better have Blake ensure we have sufficient number son hand in case he has friends!"

CD walks back to the main door and takes the stance of a guard, as he has been taught to do. See all, but act only when required.
Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 2 CelticDragonBanner

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:13 pm

Texas_knight wrote:TK, standing by the door, sees a man enter with a quiver of arrows on his shoulder "Odd to have arrows in an enclosed spot" he thinks. He watches the man walk in and then back to stand on the opposite side of the doorway as TK is standing. TK simply looks at him and smiles. He sees the hilt of the sword poking out a bit and and the that the man is slightly out of breath and chuckles to himself. "Now where is the one that speaks with lunacy and disillusioned words?" TK asks himself?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

---fromENblakekc wrote:Blake retrieves his orders and makes his way to the court room. When arriving he approaches the door, looking out for potential threats to the procedings.

Once inside he spots CD and walks over to get further instruction on how the security measures must be taken.

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 2 BlakeDukeHappySigned

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

---fromENCeltic Dragon wrote:"Well meet, Blake! Looks like we get a second chance. Can you find either Petty Captain or the Corporal? I want to ensure that we additional numbers here to take care of anything quietly, if needed. See the tall Lord in the blue top? His eyes are that of a hunter."

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 2 CelticDragonBanner

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

---fromENblakekc wrote:Blake notices the man in the blue shirt from across the room and keeps a close watch on him as he listens to CD's instructions.

Walking outside, Blake looks around for the Petty Captain or Corporal to inform them of the potential threats and to inquire as to whether or not there is any need to call in more security support.

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham - Page 2 BlakeDukeHappySigned

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MackenzieGael Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:13 pm

Slipping back into the courtroom from a back door Mackenzie finds herself between CD and Blake. Glancing up at them she smiles.

"Well hello there fellas! Anything interesting going on?"

Her eyes sweep the room, falling on the tall handsome man in blue sitting in the back corner. "Oh! Is he the one ya'll are wary of?"

MackenzieGael
MackenzieGael
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next