Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham Empty Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham

Post  MackenzieGael Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:48 pm

Mackenzie enters and takes a seat in the pews intended for spectatorsShe nods at Gren, hopefully showing her support and smiles Leana wondering if Cecily will be joining them and hoping everything turns out okay.

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham Signature1
MackenzieGael
MackenzieGael
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham Empty Re: Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham

Post  Admin Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:49 pm

---fromENblakekc wrote:Blakekc enters the room reluctantly and sits down in the back off to the corner.

Blake thinks to himself, "What am I doing here? I hardly even know Grendell. But I am anxious to see if justice prevails and hope that Grendell is found innocent."

Blake looks over and sees Mac, but she doesn't see him.

"I wonder why Cecily is not here yet. I would sure feel more confortable it she were here for Grendell."

Blake Shrugs down into the pew so that few will notice him.

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham Deathsig2

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://rkalternative.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham Empty Re: Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham

Post  Admin Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:49 pm

---fromENMerkin of Webster wrote:Merkin of Webster, man about town, social gadfly and recently relocated to Chester, hears of the looming trial of the sitting Duke. As he has recently applied for the lofty position of man servant at the Duke's establishment he decided to come and observe.

Resplendent in his tailored tunic and hose of the richest purple, he walks into the Courtroom and takes a seat with a view.

Thinking to himself

"Powerful people lead to powerful opportunities..... lets hope this lives up to the expectation!"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:50 pm

Icy_flames wrote:Icy reluctantly enters the courtroom. Courtrooms have never offered much comfort. Usually the are stuffy and full of unhappy people. He is hoping for a quick and expedient trial or quick dismissal. After noticing the room was shortly on refreshments, he ordered some fresh water drawn up. A messenger was sent to obtain some freshly grilled appetizers from the Town Hall tavern.

The Mayor of Holywell smiles and greets the visiting Duke Aidazad and Duchess Leana de Balboa accordingly while offering his services shoudl they need anything. He took a seat at the front of the room to make sure the fireworks were easily visible.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecilywolfe Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:54 pm

Cecily enters quietly. She flashes a warm smile at Grendell before taking a seat next to Mac.

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham CecilyViscountess
Cecilywolfe
Cecilywolfe
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  MackenzieGael Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:55 pm

Glancing over at Ceci and pressing her lips together.
The two of them have never been quiet in their life.
This would be a hard trial.

MackenzieGael
MackenzieGael
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:01 pm

---fromENlelafirebird wrote:as i sit in the front wanting not to miss any word, i am curious to see what will happen. As there are so few of us left from those few days, i want to see if my first hand knowledge is the same as what is going to be put on trial? So now i sit very still and respectful of others.

Lela

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:01 pm

---fromENRazinoth wrote:Upon seeing the former duke enter the coutrtroom, Razinoth slips in and takes a seat. Sitting on former Duke Sajanzv's side of the courtroom he awaits for the court's decision.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:02 pm

Helius wrote:Helius walks into the courtroom, and sees his friends , takes a seat and looks around
this is a waste of time, where was sajanzv when his wife was reeking havoc during his dukeship ? or with the invaders?
he now shows his face? towhat? ... try and save face?
what an insult to Chester

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham Withbordershieldbehind

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

---fromENRazinoth wrote:Nods and then waves Helius over to a seat next to himself.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Icy_flames wrote:I would into this further Helius, but it does not belong in this thread.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:03 pm

---fromENCeltic Dragon wrote:CD slips into the room, looking for a quiet corner to reside...."Darn Blake got it...oh well." Slides in next to Blake

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham CelticDragonBanner

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MackenzieGael Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:03 pm

Looking around as the courtroom fills up Mac sees Blake and CD in the back corner. Waving viciously she bites her tongue, knowing she must not say anything. Oh and there was Lela! She beckoned for her to come and sit by Cec and herself.

MackenzieGael
MackenzieGael
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:04 pm

---fromENblakekc wrote:Blake anxiously squirms in his seat as he continiously sits up in in the pew to look over to Grendell to get a feel for what is really going on. Looking over to CD, Blake realizes that he doesn't even really know CD, so he quietly introduces himself and is relieved to have someone to sit with and fit into the crowd with now.

"Aaahhh!", Blake breathes a deep sigh of relief.

Looking on at what is going on, Blake is still a little bothered by the commotions and some of the things that are being said. It becomes quickly apparent to him that there are certain people with inappropriate motives because their words make them stand out in the crowd of opinions as ill-intented attempts to achieve personal gain and to see others they envy fall from power because of past conflicts.

Not really knowing everyone's story Blake respectfully sits and watches the drama unfold.

Blake sees Mac again from the across the room waving and is happy that she has spotted him.

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham BlakeDukeHappySigned

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:04 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:
Algernon wrote:{ ooc: Despite the Regent's proclamation, we can have no reasonable expectation that people will not role-play witnessing the trial and having comment on it. However, the hope is that such comment will not interfere with actual trial role-play. Given this, can an accommodation be made? I am of the hope that commentary beginning with the first post by Helius may be split with the new thread entitled perhaps 'Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham'}

All public comments have been split from the trial. Wink Please do not post in the "official" trial unless you are:

Leanasidhe - Duchess of Stafford
Silkyvamp - Duchess of Lancaster
Aidazand - Duke of Worcester

Grendell - Defendant
Xochitl and Myfanwy - Defendant Assistants

Sajanzv - Prosecution

Algernon - Regent

Discussions may continue. Cool

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham Rk_bannerupdatedGallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham 43977926848b45248a7ff9

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:05 pm

---fromENCeltic Dragon wrote:CD leans over and whipsers, "Blake, allow me to properly introduce myself. I'm Celtic, but please call me CD. I'm not sure if you remember me, but we meet briefly at the training session a couple days back."

CD pulls a silver flask out from beneath his shirt, "Care for a wee nip? To keep your mind focused. This could be a long winded event, with those 2 going at it!"

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham CelticDragonBanner

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:06 pm

---fromENblakekc wrote:Blake takes CD up on his offer for a drink and takes in a swig to calm his nerves. Just as his mouth is full, Saj makes his argueing comments and Blake snickers at one particular coment. Whatever is in Cd's flask is now coming out of Blake's notrils and covers the back pew in front of him.

"What a waist of good alcohol". Guess there could be greater losses than waisting a little alcohol, like making ignorant comments and creating a conspiracy theory just for pesonal gain.

Blake looks over to CD and whispers, "this is rediculus, but I am glad that I am here."
[/code]

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:07 pm

Fugue wrote:Fugue looks up from her papers with a frown, wondering whether the others in the Gallery realize the serious nature of these proceedings. She sighs, thinking

Oh, well, if it gets to be too rowdy, the guards should step in.

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham DeeBannerGallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham 62509593448d67881bff36

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:12 am

Marcusconstantine wrote:The streets were filled with the usual venders and citizens, going about their business. One man rode into town with one thought in his mind: the trial. Marcus was in Cumberland when he had gotten word of the trial that was going to take place in Chester. He rode down as fast as he could. The fog outside was just lifting that morning when he rode into town atop his fine donkey. He had bought the donkey in this very city a while back and has served as his transportation in Scotland and England.

"Ho there my good man!" Marcus yelled to an elderly man outside the courthouse.

The man turned to see this Scot on a donkey. "What did you call me?"

"Nevermind. I was wondering if this is where Grendell's trial is to be?," Marcus asked.

"Grendell? The Duke? He lives in the Castle."

Marcus sighed. "No, he's on trial today. Is this where his trial is going to be?"

The old man looked perplexed. "All of our trails are out in the woods . . . "

"No, old man! He is in on TRIAL, not on a TRAIL. He's in court! Is this where he is?"

The old man, still confused replied, "He's courting someone you say? Well, his wife sure won't like that!" The elderly man laughed a hoarse laugh.

Marcus continued, "For the love of Jah! I just need to know if this is where the trial is to take place for Grendell."

At that time the old man's wife came up and nudged her husband. The old man turned to Marcus, "I'm sorry young man, I've got to go now. We're going to see the Duke's court case now." The began to walk slowly towards the door of the courthouse. Marcus drew his shortsword and contemplated the consequences of severing the old man's head in such a public area. He sheathed his sword and dismounted his donkey. After placing his donkey in a fine stall, Marcus proceeded to enter the courthouse. Once in the main room, Marcus looked around for a familiar face.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Icy_flames wrote:Icy heard a some mumblings in the back of the room and what seemed like some vomiting through their nose.. This won't due at all he thought to himself.. Our duke is on trial and someone is drinking whisky in the courtroom.

He makes he way to the back of the room to lambaste the sad saps only to realize there were fellow Bowmen. Icy grabs the new recruit my the cuff and quickly ushers through the door while passing a well dressed man from out of whom he did not recognized.

This is not conduct becoming a Chester Bowmen! You are a new recruit, I would have hoped you would be trying to proof your worth instead of making a fool of yourself in front our neighboring Dukes and Duchesses. Consider your self on probation for your carelessness.!

After dismissing the new recruit he goes back inside to make no one else is going to cause a problem.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

---fromENblakekc wrote:As Icy flames walks to to the door beside me, as sincerely as I know how, apologize for the actions of my youth. " I am sorry for being rude and I do understand the seriousness of this trial, but being new to the county, and being young in years, I simply have not learned to recognize the appropriate times to be loose and have fun or be cordial and serious. Sir, if you wish me to resign my post as a Chester Bowmen until I have learned these things and proven myself to be more worthy then I would be willing to do so. However, if you see fit for me to stay with the bowmen, I would invite you and other leaders of the bowmen to take me under your wing and train me the ways of a bowmen, for I have never been given any instruction on what it even means to be a Chester bowman. Rather I was simply recruited and gladly accepted to be of service to my county, but then again, maybe there is something that I did wrong by not seeking the proper training and intstrctions."

As Icy Flames walks back inside, Blake embarassingly walks away thinking that he may never gain back the respect that he just lost among his fellow citizens and most esteemed leaders who are present.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:17 am

Kitjeshen wrote:Having been visiting and old friend he'd made in Beeston when he'd been reporting the events in Chester back to the AAP Black Wolf shivered as he sat down his back against the wall sharing several bottles of brandy with his companion, Jaice, some tramp who lived behind a house, taking a pull from the brandy bottle before passing it back to Jaice, Black Wolf leant his head against the wall to try and clear his thoughts slightly

Tough times eh laddie?

No more then usual old tramp, give us that bottle back.

Young git, i've only a few years your senior and i'll give you the bottle back when i'm good and ready.

Snickering slightly as Jaice shoved him good naturedly and took a long sip before handing it back

Havn't you broken into a home yet and found a bed Jaice, i thought you said you'd get to it once i left?

Naw, been busy drinking, his countship has provided a loosely locked door in his tavern, he fails to notice the odd bottle missing

Your worse then me, the Count, thats Grendell right?

Aye, nice man, sorted the County out, got us back on our feet after the misadventures eh.

I met him once or twice, seems a nice person, well spoken, better dress sense then me

Oh hoo hoo, he's landed himself in a spot of bother he has!

Bother...for a Count? thats the first time i've heard anything like that happen

He said something to the wrong person or sommat i dont listen to the gossip, he's gone to court or something, give us that bottle back, my whistle needs a whetting

Court eh, there closed normally and with a case this severe i suppose it wouldn't be open to the public

You'd be wrong there laddie, Gren's missus left earlier today to go down to Chester to sit at the trial

I thought you didn't listen to gossip

Pshaw it was common knowledge now give us that bottle, grrroff

Laughing as he let Jaice take the bottle and finish it Black Wolf stood and dusted himself off, with a wink and a nod of his head he ignored the shouts and the calls as he headed to the communal stables where his transportation for the journey north was stabled, mounting it he kicked into a gallop in the direction of Chester.

After a sleepless freezing night in the saddle Black Wolf almost fell out of his saddle with numb legs, growling as he jumped feeling back into them he looked around, hearing a small commotion and the mention of a trial he turned. Two soldiers in Chester colours were debating something in front of a grand building, watching neutrally as one walked back inside he shrugged, that looks the place, leaving Breeze standing in the street he made his way towards the building, neatly side stepping the soldier standing out side he passed a wink as he turned his head to the soldier and held a finger to his lips. Passing into the structure he found him in the gallery of the court room, many a times had he wished he was here instead on in the box but life goes on, finding a seat near the back in one of the more shaded corners he waits and listens, this might be more interesting then drinking with Jaice

Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham Blackwolf2Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham 68328392048dcbdd7c1b84

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:22 am

Icy_flames wrote:Icy wonders to himself if someone should bring a muzzle and straight jacket to subdue Sajanzv before he gets himself into more trouble.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:23 am

Franka wrote:the young woman quietly sat in on the court proceedings. there were numerous people in attendance.

she had come to show support for grendell. what she knew of him he was respected by many as a friend. so she could not believe what was being said of him. dj had spoken highly of him many times.

franka looked at those around and sat listening to dj speak. he was an eloquent speaker.
[img]Gallery for the Trial of Grendell Rackham Franka-1-1[/img]

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:35 am

Bakfyre wrote:Bakfyre stands up from his seat near the rear of the gallery and presses forward, carefully picking his way past those retiring for the recess and those remaining. As he nears the front of the Gallery, he raises his voice [i]

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=1160756#1160756

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next