Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Clear and Obvious

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[RP] Clear and Obvious - Page 2 Empty Re: [RP] Clear and Obvious

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:56 am

Probiccy wrote:Can it not just be brought d0wn to the fact that this group proposing to take back chester and holywell into chester might succeed? Surely the point is that chester has had enough of this crap and wants to be in a position to vote in a council with all 3 towns participating. Lord Dragon and Lady Jennet merely need to run a list and if they get elected to council and then if one of them is elected earl/count/duke move past it and back into recovery.

Is the real problem that you see helius as becoming a contender for the count spot for having made an agreement that will end the boredom LoS must be feeling of sitting there in power and having nothing but words thrown at them?

Frankly if the legal council could genuinely say they would be in control of the castle and have holywell back as part of the county before the next election I would say go for it and good on you. However it has been 6 weeks and the only real threat to LoS contol of chester has been 2 groups, who accidentally/purposefull /whatever that discussion ended up as, being slaughtered on their way to reinforce/collect a family member.

Why bitch at the regent for supporting a proposal that might end the deadlock? If she came south and commanded an army that splated LoS youd all cheer for 5 seconds then start complaining that the exact 12 elected officials werent back in control. Give it a rest and get control back to a position where elections can take place where even steei for all his bile and beligerence can accept that it was the will of the people.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lorddragon wrote:
Probiccy wrote:Can it not just be brought d0wn to the fact that this group proposing to take back chester and holywell into chester might succeed? Surely the point is that chester has had enough of this crap and wants to be in a position to vote in a council with all 3 towns participating. Lord Dragon and Lady Jennet merely need to run a list and if they get elected to council and then if one of them is elected earl/count/duke move past it and back into recovery.

Is the real problem that you see helius as becoming a contender for the count spot for having made an agreement that will end the boredom LoS must be feeling of sitting there in power and having nothing but words thrown at them?

Frankly if the legal council could genuinely say they would be in control of the castle and have holywell back as part of the county before the next election I would say go for it and good on you. However it has been 6 weeks and the only real threat to LoS contol of chester has been 2 groups, who accidentally/purposefull /whatever that discussion ended up as, being slaughtered on their way to reinforce/collect a family member.

Why bitch at the regent for supporting a proposal that might end the deadlock? If she came south and commanded an army that splated LoS youd all cheer for 5 seconds then start complaining that the exact 12 elected officials werent back in control. Give it a rest and get control back to a position where elections can take place where even steei for all his bile and beligerence can accept that it was the will of the people.

Interesting notion.

-----

Duchess Rain, i believe it was you that told me those events from such long past were... what was it again... A lifetime ago?

LadyJennet a wolf for 1 month over 1 year ago. Never actually committed a crime as a wolf.

LordDragon, a wolf for about 2 months or so. Got sick of the lying and went into retreat for about 6 months to contemplate his part in an action that nearly destroyed a county and killed a town. Came back from contemplation to try and make up for past misdeeds. Has since striven very hard for a continued underdog.

Yes some that have gone furry have come back. For only those that have walked in darkness can truly love the light in such a way that most would never understand. For only when light gives up does darkness reign.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lizabet wrote:Liza winks at Raider and unrolls a scroll. She peruses it before reading it in a loud, ringing voice.

[rp]It is time for the truth to be told. I am, on my own authority, unmasking these Wolves of Sherwood members.

1. Lady Jennet - she never renounced her membership. She has been a masked member working with us to further her own need for drama.

2. Lord Dragon - as above, he never renounced his membership either. His proclaimed hatred has been but a cover for his back-door deals to gain the power he covets.

3. Steei - no one would believe he has the intelligence to maintain a masked wolf, therefore the perfect cover.

4. - Gabbrielle - it is obvious that, with her actions and apparent abuse of power she has been working for our cause from day one.

5. Chrisimaximus - me think the man doth protest too much.[/rp]

Liza lowers the scroll and smirks. These names may or may not actually be real wolf masks. The probability is as high as the ones Steei claims, and based on just as much fact. She shrugs and laughs. Decide for yourself. Listen to idiocy... she waves the scroll and looks at Steei. Or use reason and common sense.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:57 am

Rainchaser77 wrote:"Bravo, Biccy," she thinks to herself. She'd noticed only recently his ability to cut through the garbage and speak his mind. A rare quality these days. "Yes, indeed I did say that, Lord Dragon, which is why it was stated with a smile and a laugh. As a serious accusation, it would have been as reasonable and useful as Steei's assumptions."
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:57 am

Raider. wrote:Raider looks and liza and chuckledI don't know if england is ready for all the masked wolves...well actually now that i think of it, if england's people would open there eyes and realise what is really going on, we might just have an official cival war.
He lights up his pipe and takes a few hits, thinking of all the drama the truth can cause.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:
Steei wrote:we can see why the WoS and Corsairs are so eager to accept this council supported by traitors

Helius - idiot being played for a fool by WoS and their allies
Lylefujin - masked WoS
Tazatron - brown noser to the WoS
Mackenziegael - masked WoS
Widfara Wargrave - have to say the more I learn about him he is another brownnoser to the WoS if this is what being a knight of the realm is perhaps we should just abolish them altogether
Floramay - never heard of her before
Orannis Drake Morgan - he's a morgan hence he is wos sympathizer
Gambrinus - thought he died or moved away
HRH Lady_Brianna Tudor - oh good a Tudor wos Sympathizer
Boleslaw - didn't you just return from what over a year retreat or something like that
Cloud223 - who the heck is this person
Dalriada - follows Taz around much like Taz follows WoS

I would like first to say that you have insulted me and my family by your words. Not only do you not know me but you spout false allegations about my beliefs. If i am a sympathizer of anyone it would be a Launcelot sympathizer. And ohh how I.. nevermind back on track here. Anyone that knows me know I stand up for good which I see others have noted. But next time you think to open your mouth and spit distain from it perhaps you should do your homework. I am my own person and I do what is right not what people think I should do.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lorddragon wrote:
Lizabet wrote:Liza winks at Raider and unrolls a scroll. She peruses it before reading it in a loud, ringing voice.

[rp]It is time for the truth to be told. I am, on my own authority, unmasking these Wolves of Sherwood members.

1. Lady Jennet - she never renounced her membership. She has been a masked member working with us to further her own need for drama.

2. Lord Dragon - as above, he never renounced his membership either. His proclaimed hatred has been but a cover for his back-door deals to gain the power he covets.

3. Steei - no one would believe he has the intelligence to maintain a masked wolf, therefore the perfect cover.

4. - Gabbrielle - it is obvious that, with her actions and apparent abuse of power she has been working for our cause from day one.

5. Chrisimaximus - me think the man doth protest too much.[/rp]

Liza lowers the scroll and smirks. These names may or may not actually be real wolf masks. The probability is as high as the ones Steei claims, and based on just as much fact. She shrugs and laughs. Decide for yourself. Listen to idiocy... she waves the scroll and looks at Steei. Or use reason and common sense.

Lizabet, i knew you were slow... i didn't think that much. You failed to see the big long talks i had with Inanna. The whole thing about "I've had enough" or perhaps you missed the letter i sent her...

And you missed Jen's ripping her mark from Wolves oath.

Steei a very intelligent man, just at constant war with the english language like the rest of us.

Gabby... let's not even go there.

Chrisismaximus - Boy don't we all want duct tape.

[rp]
Lizabet, so incompetent as a criminal, she actually said she was coming to visit her husband in Holywell, when he was in Liverpool.

Evilwolfman, practically peed his pants when LadyJennet had an army up for training purposes in Chester City.

Rouguelaw, a man so unable to keep his own word, he couldn't die properly with his one true love.

Aravis. died so many times by the King, it's an art form.
[/rp]

And yes the list can go on.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Gabrielle_ wrote:Gabby sighs and feels obligated to make a comment,
Princess Brianna, a wolf or sympathizer? Please.... Her first husband was a general in the KoP and her second, Rohannon... well, I speak from knowing him. He was my brother Serdan's best friend and I can say without hesitation he would have rather gutted a member of the WoS or NNGO than look at one.
I do not think that such a lady would be a wolf or a sympathizer and claim those two men as the greatest loves of her life and born them such beautiful children.

I am even on record saying that Princess Brianna's 2 terms as Regent were the best 2 terms in my opinion.

As to me being a wolf... People will believe of me what they want. I have no control over that. I know who and what I am, I know what I believe in... and that is all that matters.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:01 pm

Lorddragon wrote:I don't believe Brianna to be a WoS either. The fact that she was willing to jump on the interim council is a bit odd, but doesn't prove wolfhood or anything like that.

Maybe bad judgment.... or perhaps given false info... Who truly knows. The fact that she isn't in Chester anymore, at least according to info from a day or two ago, should play serious credential to her lack of involvement right now.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lizabet wrote:Oh my goodness, Liza thinks to herself upon hearing LD. Surely no one could be that slow. Even LD. It suddenly dawns on her that he's making a joke. He would have to be, anything else would be too incredible to believe. Or is it? Considering the source, she's not sure. Either way, it's extremely amusing. She practically falls out of her seat in laughter. LD.... she manages between giggles. You are precious! It's no wonder you champion Steei as you do. Your twin capabilities to utter such comments are perfect compliments to each other.

Liza wipes tears of mirth from her cheeks. Recovering herself she effects a more serious demeanor. I apologize, LD. she says, her voice perfectly devoid of sarcasm at the moment, a hint of pity edging into her voice. I truly did not realize that you would be unable to recognize the irony in my remarks, that they would be beyond someone of your intelligence. I know it is a handicap for you to work under, and I will be more aware if it in the future. It is not fitting to poke fun at those less fortunate.

Still wiping tears from her cheeks, the giggles breaking out occasionally when she recalls a particular phrase or two, she shakes her head and returns to more serious, weighty matters, such as what to serve her family for dinner.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Molder wrote:As molder listenes to the conversations he chuckles.

"merry christmas indeed"

I believe that this entire conversation leads absolutly no where and serves no cause, but to create even more rumors all around . It would seem to me that the only way to get things going smoothly is to start with a clean slate.

Steei i am in no way attacking you in any way shape or form. Half of the reason your comments seem like simple blabber (please pardon the word) is simply your nack for run-on sentances. honestly if you dont pause to take a breath and let a person think on something once in a while it begins to become difficult to understand you.

Lady gabrielle the fact that you actually have the time to post within this thread shows me that you honestly are not worried about englands bigger problems. For heavens sake if you want to do something for england build an army of your followers and unite england burrying anyone that calls you a power mongerer. if you truly say you are who you are then you will not be worried about the agendas of other people as long as you reunite this tattered peice of a country.

raider....i trust you as a friend and ally but sometimes you feul a fire that doesnt need to be feuled however i know that it can be quite fun haha.

I have been a wolves member sence the days of cornwall and i still have not figured out every mask. Figuring out a mask is something that requires experience that i do not have the time to master. So by Posting these threads of people who may or may not be a wolf does nothing but pass time away and feul an already overloaded powder keg.

I am going to assume that you all want a peacefull chester to start. If you truly want this over your own agendas you will stop this bickering and figure out how you can all reach your common goal TOGETHER. I realize that this sounds cliched however it seem to me that it must be stated.

Molder pauses and takes a couple puffs of his pipe before resuming.

I am a very blunt person and as such i am not bothered by what anyone has to say about me. I am a member of the wolves of sherwood and it truly saddens me that some people would discriminate my words before they are even finished comming out.

I am within the wolves to help those that cannot help themselves against those that wish to abuse their power.

I do not follow so blindly as to do each and everything i am told.
If i see it as wrong i express my oppinion publicly and if it is decided to go on against my wishes then i do not participate, however i do not entirely abandon them. i go where they go and give support where i see fit while griping all along the way.

Molder chuckles silently and pulls another puffs from his pipe.

as said before stop playing the blame game for a couple weeks enough to fix the situation.

This means compromises for both sides,
This means outcasting those that wish to cause chaos and not getting caught up in their plans,
and most importantly this means absolutly NO back ally treaties or discussions.

i herby propose that you start an entirely new thread and hold talks as citizens, not with the so called governmental employees. It is they whom seems to not care whether we rot or prosper so long as they are filled with food and drink enough to fullfill a whole day of bickering.

the thread should state the following.
-what each group wants out of the entire situation. the wizer you are then the more blunt you will be,
-how you can help one another reach one another goals without destroying one another (again if this is what you want) and at the same time rebuilding chester.

Molder ends his speech, knowing all to well it will fall apon many deaf ears who's pride and ego is too massive to comply with their fellow man. Molder takes another puff on his pipe, finishes his beer and sits back in his chair waiting to hear the resulting chaos that often erupted when one spoke common sence.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Aelfgar wrote:A missive arrives by Raven from the Lord High Chancellor

"My Regent, Lords, Ladies, gentlefolk and subjects of England

The situation in Chester has been a frustration to many, not least the duly elected council that had its position usurped. Our Regent did seek to have a National Emergency called over Chester, but this motion was denied in theHouse of Parliament. I will not turn over the old coals from the arguments surrounding that denial, but suffice to say it made dealing with the Chester challenge far harder.

Matters were then further confounded by an attack mounted by Julius_Octavius on our Northern border that drew military resources away from the Chester theatre of operations. Once Julius_Octavius was soundly beaten and pacified, troops were released to march to the assistance of Chester.

However, while marching South we received news that Lord Helius had negotiated a peace agreement that would allow for the return of Chester without any loss of life.

I do not believe the peace agreemet is perfect. However, I believe it is my role to consider matters from the perspective of the strategic defence of England as a whole. Lord Helius's peace accord offers the chance of drawing to a close the seizure of Chester without further loss of English lives. It also offers the fastest path back toward rebuilding the County Palatine of Chester.

I would call upon all the subjects of Chester and those of England concerned with this matter, to give this peace accord a chance. Moreover I will call on all parties to focus their energies on constructive moves to help Chester recover. I believe England has had enough of fruitless argument. I therefore call on all those who believe in our Country and the County Palatine of Chester to stand up and to start helping, instead of bickering. There is much for us all to learn from this debacle and there is also a lot of work that demands our attention and resource.

Aelfgar, Baron of Uffington
Lord High Chancellor"
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lorddragon wrote:So you condone treason?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Bowfling44 wrote:
Aelfgar wrote: Lord Helius's peace accord offers the chance of drawing to a close the seizure of Chester without further loss of English lives. It also offers the fastest path back toward rebuilding the County Palatine of Chester.

But herein lies the trap. If one accepts that negotiating with pirates their free and full release does not encourage future actions, then perhaps you are right. But I believe that any such agreement would encourage future attempts at plundering english counties, which will entail at least economic hardship, and probably bloodshed.

Furthermore, while this may be a fast method to restore the county and begin rebuilding, future loss from attacks will lead to a long term negative impact in excess to the "additional" loss to be felt by taking the pirates to task.

If you do look at a wholistic approach to English security, then long term security for England is not improved by letting pirates steal at will and leave on their own terms. For England, we must crush pirates, here, now, wherever, whenever. If a bold statement is made here, and then followed through wherever they may strike in the future, we can decrease the incentive and attractiviness of lawless action.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Raider. wrote:Bowfling you cant use that as an excuse, if we are are a criminal organisation we will do criminal acts one way or another, basically whats going to hapen is, if this treaty works and we eventually do something again, you and others will blame it on whats hapening now but thats really extremly dumb..

Edited by {Anteater} - no OOC please!
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Bowfling44 wrote:
Raider128 wrote:Bowfling you cant use that as an excuse, if we are are a criminal organisation we will do criminal acts one way or another, basically whats going to hapen is, if this treaty works and we eventually do something again, you and others will blame it on whats hapening now but thats really extremly dumb.

Perhaps death is not punishment enough. But what if trying to do these things again met with swift unadulterated action against you every time.

If the scholarly man is pushed down by the bully, should he stand up and ask for the bully not to do it again? Or will the bully at last stop if the scholarly man responds with overwhelming force, by his and the right authority? And what if you even came near him, and he strikes relentlessly?

So yes, if this treaty moves you out but you do again, I will blame this pardon on it, and will seek to deliver rightous retribution on you. Not the councils who may be forced out, not the regent or house of parliment, you.

Crush evil where it hides, where it springs forth to spread posion and deceit, wherever it may fly.

If you knew that any attempt to take a county would be met with a forced 45 day absence, every time, and quickly, I doubt you will take such actions. And if 45 days is not enough, perhaps a harsher punishment must be meted out.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Gabrielle_ wrote:
Molder wrote:Lady gabrielle the fact that you actually have the time to post within this thread shows me that you honestly are not worried about englands bigger problems. For heavens sake if you want to do something for england build an army of your followers and unite england burrying anyone that calls you a power mongerer. if you truly say you are who you are then you will not be worried about the agendas of other people as long as you reunite this tattered peice of a country.

Gabby smiles and looks at the man and replies,
I tried that, and got a motion of no confidence. She giggles and shrugs her shoulders.
The fact is, is that I speak up when I see something unjust. Whether it is here, in the Regency, wherever. I care not for agendas and have as seen, pushed for justice when a wrong is perceived and especially proven even when it involves friends or family.
For example the decree on the criminal organisations and consequences levied against self-proclaimed members of such. My brother strongly disapproved and kicked me out of the family home, took it over and took my key (no access to the Hamilton family forum on forum 2). Did I give in or whine about it? No... a sacrifice willing to be paid for what is the right thing to do.

Gabby pauses and sighs,
I am sorry if you think that me spending time talking and bringing up and listening to points with the people is not working diligently for England. Often what I hear, see and learn in doing so infuences my decisions made in conversations I have in areas the general public can not see. And if was just sequestered behind closed doors, feverishly working, who would know? I would accused of being an inactive Regent, not doing any work.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Molder wrote:Lady gabriell the fact that you let the bunch of hypocrits power mongerers and so called 'Noblemen" of the HoP controll your actions shows that you can not truly unite this country.

they will always spend more time bickering than actually working to resolve issues for england rather than themselves.

step out of the HoP and start taking matters into your own hands if you truly hold the confidence to unite england without them.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Chrisiusmaximus wrote:Word is Lord Dragon the fools holding the peace in Chester are not even feeding their troops,

Way to go eh Laughing

All citizens of England Rise up and prove you have had your fill of the corruption rise up form up and march to assist a rightfully elected council that has had its power userped and even now is being forced to watch the criminals walk away scott free by a regent sanctioned military force !!!

This is not the fault of all of your politicians England ! this is the fault of the rot that has been allowed to set in and take root at the very core of our institutions !

The Wos and their offshoots worm their way in and spread their evil works within the very core of our governmant and here we arrive today in a situation where people no longer understand what side is true and what side is corrupt.

So much is clear and obvious these days, look and you will see it the truth is there as clear as day !
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Raider. wrote:YEAH rise!...evil!...mlitary! rawr!! march to barnstaple! rawwwr nomnom rawrr !!!
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:05 pm

Falconfire wrote:I salute you Chrisius for standing up against the opposition with no thought of yourself and taking the lead. There is hope for England after all. Thank you sir!
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Ladyjennet wrote:Jennet nods at Falconfire and Chrisius and offers a gentle smile.

Well said, gentlemen. Your words ring true. Bowfling, as always you are a true patriot. Though we have sat together on council in one of the most difficult times Chester, and dare I say England, has ever seen, I am proud to have you standing and speaking on behalf of Chester County. It has been and continues to be an honor, sir.

Lorddragon has spoken my mind on this matter of Lizabet smearing my name yet again. Whether in jest or not, I do not play with someone accusing me of being a masked wolf. I was once one, as His Grace notes, for an exceptionally short period of time, and never committed a crime. It is not in me to do so. I renounced my membership in the wolves then, and have done so repeatedly since. Shall I do it again? I should be delighted.

But I know that this is not the first time you have tried to make loyal English people question me as I have been told directly that your lot has named me as various masked wolves, has accused me of wrongdoing. I have nothing to do with you and would not, under any circumstances. You are filth and a blight upon the land I hold dear. I would work my fingers to the bone until they bleed for the good of England. You, I will simply bleed. Is my stance upon you plain enough, my dear Lizabet? Or was ordering your death once for coming against my people in March not sufficient? Perhaps you are fortunate in having Lord Dragon as the Duke of Chester at this time. He is, from time to time, more merciful than I.

As to Steei's comments, my friend, you do get over-zealous now and again. On the matter of Princess Brianna, we have spoken, though I will leave that matter to her to speak of should she wish. She has done the honorable thing and gone on her way, far from this situation. I thank her for that. I consider you a friend, and shall continue to do so, Your Highness. Should you wish my hospitality in Holywell, as ever, it is yours.

There have been various others on that list from Helius who have not been told the truth, and I know this because they have told me. What a difference a little conversation makes. Helius is a world-class liar, and we have seen a few more in this thread.

The Princess, for instance, suggests that Helius is and has been acting on his own. Then perhaps the rumors that she sought to send him a congratulatory sword for his treasonous deeds is untrue. Granted, my contacts at the Royal Palace are well placed but surely you meant instead to threaten him with the Royal Guard should he pursue this course of treason against an English County. Surely you have removed a man accused of high treason from his role as Earl Marshal. Surely you have attaindered him and made it clear in no uncertain terms that he is not supported by this Regency. Surely, you have done these things and...or, wait....did you instead send your High Chancellor and various other members of your government to Chester City to ensure that this treason of an illegal interim council filled with people who are verifiably masked wolves like Lylefujin (otherwise known as Ratatosk, a long term wolf whom I knew well in my time in the WoS) goes through? Hmmm...I wonder which is the truth then. Aelfgar as High Chancellor has asked in this very thread for treason to be accepted. By Jah, I did once think better of the man than that. So Gabrielle, be proud of your stance. Say you support treason. Stop hiding behind curtains and lace doilies as the wolves do. And, for once, speak the truth that you care not for Chester and wish her destroyed, and you will rather support treason and see lawbreaking done than do your job as Regent and protect the English people.

I, for one, will stand with Bowfling and Chrisius and Lorddragon and Falconfire, and all of those who have seen for themselves the color of your stripes. Unless you would dare have us all believe that such high ranking members of your privy council have come to commit treason of their own accord and you were not knowledgeable of their actions nor condone them. If so, speak both loudly and well, Madam. England waits.

In the meantime, if there are others who wish to send a message to the Wolves and to this disaster of a national government that we will not sit silent while the wolves are allowed to go free for their very great crimes and that we will not tolerate lawbreaking, even by those so well placed as a privy councilor, then come to Holywell. Come and join us. Come now, good people of England! We may be few, but we still believe that the law is no respecter of position. Not even of ones so high as these. For what honor remains in England, these loyal few are my companions.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Gabrielle_ wrote:Lord Chrisius, the Regent nor the Regency has sanctioned any military force.
Please do not continue to spread falsehoods.
Jennet.. I did not ask, request or cajole anyone to go to Chester in support of this. After the 2nd vote of no to a declaration of an emergency I washed my hands of the situation.

Any one can see the Royal Court has been quiet, the only business there was Balder telling me a treaty was ready for the HoL to vote on.
The Privy has been quiet as of late as well. So please do show where I have asked members of the Royal Court to go to Chester and support Helius?
You can't, because I never have.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:06 pm

Ladyjennet wrote:Perhaps you should have words with your High Chancellor then, Madam, as he has told a rather different tale than that when an official request by the Chester Council was made.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:06 pm

Gabrielle_ wrote:I would like a transcript of this statement, please. Thank you.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum