Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Clear and Obvious

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[RP] Clear and Obvious Empty [RP] Clear and Obvious

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:36 am

Chrisiusmaximus wrote:That this Regent and her current EM have no regard for the laws of this land.

When did Parliament rewrite into the Charter of the Regency that the Regency and its privvy could overide a legally elected Council ?

Is Lord Dragon the greatest choice for head of a County council is a question many may ask, but none have any legal right to deny unless legally elected !

Had the ousted council actually commited any crimes had they turned rogue had they made noises of any sort that were contrary to the laws of England ?

Dont bother to answer you sycophants of the Wos and their villianous allies, any with any sense already know your lies to the letter !

This Regent is corrupt this EM is acting over and above sovereign county law, his sole act should be to ensure Lord Dragon and his cabinet be returned not to play cosy with the rebel scum !
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Clear and Obvious Empty Re: [RP] Clear and Obvious

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:37 am

TheRedChef wrote:Yes, as you can see from the Military Council thread that was released and the other threads that you are privy to in the MC, that Arkantos and other members of the Chester council plotted various attacks and treasons against Stafford with KoP General Elmix.

Unless you are calling that kind of thing legal...
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Falconfire wrote:I want to say I stand firmly with Chrisius on the present actions being taken by our government. We, the people, of England have absolutely no authority to go in a soveriegn county and impose our choice for council on the people of Chester. The past legaly elected council should be put back in place and let the people of Chester decide on what they want.

I do not like the idea of an EM going in with the scum that took over and offering any kind of deals that would benifit himself in the process. What the hell are you thinking here? This is the very reason that people do not want a national army. We should be ashamed of this behavior and condem such use of a national military.

I have fought to try and get back a national miltary for the protection of our country but in seeing the way the current structure is set up I have to wonder if it is even possible.

Chrisius, I must say when you spoke to me long ago that this could happen that I was sceptical, it appears I owe you an oppology.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Sangoni wrote:Well said Chrisusmaximus. Anybody might think of Lorddragon and Jennet what they desire so: that they are tyrannic, rude, annoying perhaps even and I can go with them untill that: they are in no way my friends. However, to say that this 'new' council as forged with the deal with the WoS has any ground is silly since the argument that it has been not legally elected and thus should not be recognized has far more ground .

Many bring in irrational statements and circle-reasonings such as Redchef above on how bad the behaviour of LD might be with such agressive wordings. To that, a strong reaction is appropriate, perhaps an equally rude but in no way it does mean that him being a councilmember is anything other than a chester internal affair for it are two seperate cases. If the Chester people think he is a bad and undiplomatic councillor, they have every option, right and opportunity to run a second list and reason the current council to oblivion.

The fact remains that doing this any other way and/or defending this as we have witnessed in both the HoP and other various chambers, is nothing but shady and filled with personal ambition. Things England should stay far, far away of, especially its Regent.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:38 am

Gabrielle_ wrote:Lord Chrisiusmaximus, I do wonder sometimes where you get your ideations from. Thin air? That lack less substance than that... so must be something else. Nonetheless,
I offer this....

Information on Sir Helius, Lord of Addington

Born on 12 June, 2007

It's Helius's birthday on 17 February.

Last known address
County : County Palatine of Chester
Town : Beeston

Level : 3
Reputation Points : 183
Money : 48

Helius is a miller.
Helius has one wheat field.

Gabby points to the register...
See that... Helius is a citizen of Chester.. lives there.. in Beeston.. mills wheat that he grows..
The Helius Plan was started BEFORE I chose him to be Earl Marshal. Did I initially support the plan? Yes. Have I worked on it since? No.. I have been in Cumberland, Carlisle defending the border.
Just because Helius happens to be the EM does not mean he is doing this with the authority of his office. He began this plan without the authority of any office save being a citizen of Chester.
So you can take your suppostitions made and find a nice big pile of manure and bury them deep, for that is where they belong.
I also suggest, Lord Chrisiusmaximus, that if you continue to besmirch my character publicly, I may feel obligated to besmirch in return in a way you will not appreciate.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:39 am

Steei wrote:we can see why the WoS and Corsairs are so eager to accept this council supported by traitors

Helius - idiot being played for a fool by WoS and their allies
Lylefujin - masked WoS
Tazatron - brown noser to the WoS
Mackenziegael - masked WoS
Widfara Wargrave - have to say the more I learn about him he is another brownnoser to the WoS if this is what being a knight of the realm is perhaps we should just abolish them altogether
Floramay - never heard of her before
Orannis Drake Morgan - he's a morgan hence he is wos sympathizer
Gambrinus - thought he died or moved away
HRH Lady_Brianna Tudor - oh good a Tudor wos Sympathizer
Boleslaw - didn't you just return from what over a year retreat or something like that
Cloud223 - who the heck is this person
Dalriada - follows Taz around much like Taz follows WoS
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:40 am

Raider. wrote:I feel bad for allies of steei...he gives them all a badname Laughing

Steei i must say, you always give me something to laugh at and cheer up my mood Very Happy some of the things you come up with, remind me much of a toddler with a crayon.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Nikcastellan wrote:Well said Chris. This Chester incident has proven the Regency to be a failure and that there is no unity in England. We have seen here the inability of England as a nation to deal with the LOS and rather accepting the criminal's demands.

I think is time for England to go away from the Regency and better have alliances between counties without any national governtment, anyways that's how it is now.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Jealeaia wrote:For the most part I agree with what's being said...yes Helius brought this plan up before he was EM and many ...especially those that are the legal council shot it down...and forever I have been hearing it's the legal council with all the rights ...till now...

Helius was appointed EM when he had formed an army against Chester's laws ...without permission from the legal council...whcih is something that has been shouted from the highest soap boxes as long as I have been military...and that's a long time...but all of a sudden it's ok because he's a concerned citizen...and some that say it's ok are the very ones that have threatened me and others with their laws for their county ...

Even a blind person can see how it all smacks of corruptness ...

No deal should ever be made against a legal council...if you don't like them ...make a list and run the next election ...it's been said time and time and time and time ...again...to go against that now shows your true colors...
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Steei wrote:Nik it isn't just the Regeant that is a failure it is the HoP unless you can honestly tell me this is what all of englands peoples want is nothing but putting up with someone elses supposed fun that just tears us further apart cause they can't think of other ways to have fun
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Alamothih wrote:Steei, where do you get your information from? Okay there might be one or two that ruin the name of many, but I am guessing most wish you would just shut the hell up rather than spout blatant lies.

Naming a whole family as sympathisers of criminals with only possible vague evidence of one such case? All that runs through my head is that the family's should all thank Jah that you are not a member for you would tarnish them with all sorts of names by the narrow minded who paint a picture with a single colour, i.e. yourself.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Steei wrote:Gabby the regeant is the kings representative if they do not have the power to mobilize we can only accept that the HoP is a failure and move on from there you yourself have joined a call for the revamping of the HoP Regeant and HoL and CoA england and her counties are all failures long before this the moment they did not crush and make belonging to a crimminal organization against the law on a national level not only that we have the crimminals to thank for fighing against such measures the Humanties act is nothing but an escape clause for crimminals put in place by the very crimminals who use it

so you tell me who is to Blame Gabby who is at fault for the games failure England cannot support herself no matter what red spouts Stafford has puposely sought to profit from the situation and did until the credit was stopped I am sure I need not see proof of it cause it is in thier dramatic purpose of sending goods as aid when they were informed it was not needed they did so anyways of course they didn't want to take up arms against the crimminals they are friends and they could make a profit at the expense of another who could not stop them or charge them with the acts by our laws

so do tell me Lady regeant who is at fault I cannot see one thing fully to blame but I can see many things in which the crimminals have infiltrated leading up to the whole affair

and I will allow myself to die before I return anything to a council in chester that is not elected by the three towns of Chester
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Rainchaser77 wrote:OOC: Bravo, to the players behind Beemo and Gabby. This is a game. To any who want to draw similarities to modern historical figures, or take personal offense: Step away from the keyboard. This is a game. Military takeover, robbery, choosing sides, preferential treatment--those are all part of the game. Six weeks of stalemate and repetition of the word idiot over and over is boring people to tears.

IC: "Yes, of course. Anyone who disagrees is a Wolf or a sympathizer. That's always the answer, isn't it? Or at least an excuse. Did you really just call every Tudor, every Morgan and every Knight of the Realm a WoS sympathizer? Dear Jah, man. Do you really believe that people related by blood agree on everything? And have you met many KotR?"

Edited to fix tags.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:41 am

Raider. wrote:Let it be known steei, people on your side are related to people in the LoS army
Raider looks at Ladyjen and smirks.

I guess they must be your enemy too, why don't you go kill them because there so close to you at the moment :wink:
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:41 am

Rainchaser77 wrote:Rain gasps with exaggerated drama, but can't hide the smirk. She'd only met the man once, and hoped she wasn't being too familiar, but it was funny and she couldn't help herself. "Bite your tongue, young man. Next you'll be saying that members of the ousted council have been convicted of crimes or were affiliated with the Wolves of Sherwood." She doesn't manage to completely supress an undignifed giggle.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:55 am

Tomcanning wrote:I think it's time to lay down some perspective. When the French come, When Ireland comes, When the rest of Europe comes. Answer me this one question? Are they going to stop at one town/city/county and then pause for negotiations. Probably not. Are they going to listen to the HoP clamouring for negotiations. Doubtful are they going to listen to a Regent/the ousted councils no.

There is only ever one solution to fixing scenerios like this. Much as I hate to say it. We failed, We crashed and we burned. For all of those people so passionate about the safety of England and Chester and unity and the faith of humanity. Why in the good gods didn't you get up out your homes and go and do something. You claim to be part of England clearly not since all you do is talk. The only thing thats going to stop a force that intends to destroy our culture is a countering force. Heck even a militant force that aims to proove a point can be stopped with a similar force in the right direction. I guess like the Confederacy of English Counties there is just as many 'right' directions as there are factions. Well I have one thing to say to you all. When the french come

J'espère que votre chance de parler français

[Translation]

I hope your lucky enough to speak french
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Raider. wrote:Raider chuckles and throws on a devious grin.
I may be evil sometimes... but even i am not evil enough to break the news to little mr.steei...i could never even dream of telling him the two people he follows so loyal are infact ex Wolves of sherwood..and have commited more crimes then i ever have....
He takes a swig out of his flask and hums a light tune.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Studius wrote:"Master Steei, I have a question for you. I am young and relatively new to the world of politics; perhaps in your knowledge of how everything has come to be you can explain better than others have.

Can you tell me why it is the Corsairs are there in the first place? Surely this is not the fault of the House of Parliament, being a body comprised of the elect from across England; surely this is not the fault of the Regent, who has stated herself that she has done the extent of what her powers allow. If they were looking solely to enrich themselves, do you not think they would choose a fatter target than poor, beleaguered Chester?

So let us, for a moment, forget who is to blame for the siege and consider what brought on the invasion in the first place. This is the part of the issue that I fail to understand, and hope that you will be able to enlighten me."
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Nikcastellan wrote:
Tomcanning wrote:I think it's time to lay down some perspective. When the French come, When Ireland comes, When the rest of Europe comes. Answer me this one question? Are they going to stop at one town/city/county and then pause for negotiations. Probably not. Are they going to listen to the HoP clamouring for negotiations. Doubtful are they going to listen to a Regent/the ousted councils no.

There is only ever one solution to fixing scenerios like this. Much as I hate to say it. We failed, We crashed and we burned. For all of those people so passionate about the safety of England and Chester and unity and the faith of humanity. Why in the good gods didn't you get up out your homes and go and do something. You claim to be part of England clearly not since all you do is talk. The only thing thats going to stop a force that intends to destroy our culture is a countering force. Heck even a militant force that aims to proove a point can be stopped with a similar force in the right direction. I guess like the Confederacy of English Counties there is just as many 'right' directions as there are factions. Well I have one thing to say to you all. When the french come

J'espère que votre chance de parler français

[Translation]

I hope your lucky enough to speak french

Very well said, my sentiments exactly. This very incident showed that England is broken and will not survive an attack from outsiders, well can't even handle internal problems and rather side with the enemy to let them go, just promoting criminal behavior.

Look at the vote that is taking place in the HOP, that house has become a joke, telling England that they will meet the demands of any criminals in English soil.

OOC: I don't know why all this ooc stuff, but if people can't not see that this is a game, they have serious problems then. I've been having a little fun as even with this incident people don't post much. Laughing
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Kenrich wrote:Hear Hear!! Beemo, and madame Regent Hear Hear!!

This issue has gone for 6 weeks i beileve and you know honestly it looks like a few wanted to make a name for themselves and failed too do so they crashed and burned now the chester people have taking into there hands and have decided to take there county back, honestly i don't blame them.

As for the Wos Sympthizer issue for jah's sake that is old please pick something else, to call people if they disagree with you, I am a Stewart and Tudor and i will not have my family name attacked, Enough!! already its old. move on somewhere else please.

Chester council dug there own hole well a few in the ousted council, it was only a matter of time before Chester was going to be attacked, a blind man could have seen it coming to be honest. Now do i condone such a attack never, i swore to protect England against all eniemies forgien and domestic and i beilieve the attack was wrong but what is done is done we need to move on.

Enough blaming others enough with the attacks oh run everyone they are Wos or anything else they think to come up with if you disagree with them, clearly this whole debacle has been a wake up call for all of us in england what not too do next time, and please before you even say anything do not blame Stafford for all this that is old too, i hail from stafford and will not anymore let my county be attacked any longer or be threaten with force or whatever else, clearly we are doing something right we have for the most part have seen peace and happiness in our borders.

We have in the past sent troops to Chester in the last chester mess so clearly we care for our neighbors as we care for all england. But Enough is Enough. I am glad to see that the chester people have stepped up to take there county back, and maybe just maybe there will be peace that will last

Kenrich spoke his piece he had grown beyond fustrated with this at the point of be angry and he was not like this he usually was a reasonable and calm person, but he had enough.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Steei wrote:
Studius wrote:"Master Steei, I have a question for you. I am young and relatively new to the world of politics; perhaps in your knowledge of how everything has come to be you can explain better than others have.

Can you tell me why it is the Corsairs are there in the first place? Surely this is not the fault of the House of Parliament, being a body comprised of the elect from across England; surely this is not the fault of the Regent, who has stated herself that she has done the extent of what her powers allow. If they were looking solely to enrich themselves, do you not think they would choose a fatter target than poor, beleaguered Chester?

So let us, for a moment, forget who is to blame for the siege and consider what brought on the invasion in the first place. This is the part of the issue that I fail to understand, and hope that you will be able to enlighten me."

quite simply the wos have had a desire for chester for a long time they have never let it recoup from earlier losses and when it looks to begin to they attack it economically as well as physically at times. as to why they have always had this desire for chester county even before LD and Jennet Came here you would have to ask them but then they rarely if ever give the whole truth they work with halftruths and twistings of words that is thier stock and trade

and had the wos been dealt with decisively the moment they began thier crimminal activity heck do tell me the difference between NNgo one siin wos reavers and corsairs interchangable parts to the same machinations

edited to add in reavers

Edited by {Anteater}
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:56 am

Studius wrote:"You have piqued my interest, Master Steei. If all these organizations are but different parts of a larger machine, who is their mastermind? For surely, if this is the case, the Corsairs and the Wolves are mere pawns. We would certainly be wiser to seek the puppetmaster than hack apart the puppets; please, I beseech you, tell us who this is so that they can be brought to justice."
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Slon wrote:You see, it all adds up. The NNGO, the WoS, the Corsairs..they're all distractions. They all distract the focus of military and political organizations while one organization uses the distraction to take control of the world. This organization is the ETCS and the mastermind behind this operation is Duchess Lorraine Stewart. You are powerless to stop us from taking over the world. Rolling Eyes
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

{Anteater} wrote:The usual sign is held up and waved a bit:

Please keep in character and stay reasonably civil!

Some OOC posts were split off.

There is an OOC discussion about the role of the Regent in the Luminarium.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Emmerscab wrote:
no one has yet, but perhaps in a few hundred years a philosopher from the area currently known as the empire will have wrote::He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon ...

steei wrote:quite simply the wos have had desire for chester for a long time they have never let it recoup from earlier losses and when it looks to begin to they attack it economically as well as physically at times. as to why they have always had this desire for chester county even before LD and Jennet Came here you would have to ask them but then they rarely if ever give the whole truth they work with halftruths and twistings of words that is thier stock and trade

Edited by {Anteater}

Ignoring the namecheck has perhaps cheshire been twisted by its constant battles with the wolves. In order to strive to win have perhaps some become little different than those they are pitted against?

Certainly some who take up arms to defend against robbers and bandits are seen by many as little better than those they seek to defeat. perhaps England needs tolearn to do more for its own dragons
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum