Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Clear and Obvious

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[RP] Clear and Obvious - Page 3 Empty Re: [RP] Clear and Obvious

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:06 pm

Baldar wrote:
Chrisiusmaximus wrote:Word is Lord Dragon the fools holding the peace in Chester are not even feeding their troops,

Way to go eh Laughing

All citizens of England Rise up and prove you have had your fill of the corruption rise up form up and march to assist a rightfully elected council that has had its power userped and even now is being forced to watch the criminals walk away scott free by a regent sanctioned military force !!!

This is not the fault of all of your politicians England ! this is the fault of the rot that has been allowed to set in and take root at the very core of our institutions !

The Wos and their offshoots worm their way in and spread their evil works within the very core of our governmant and here we arrive today in a situation where people no longer understand what side is true and what side is corrupt.

So much is clear and obvious these days, look and you will see it the truth is there as clear as day !

At least something is being done Chris, by English people who have had enough of parliment's nagging and political dances, and people who just blow hot air 90% and 10% make decisions.

There will be elections soon in Chester, and Lady Jennet and friends who have lost there powers can get re-elected by the people of Chester if these people want them, back in power.This is a chance for Chester to start afresh. Regain there pride and build a stronger Chester. It doesn't need people just talking but action.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:06 pm

Steei wrote:
Tazatron wrote:Here is another list:

Chester United (CU ) (Aravis, Lizabet, Rouguelaw, Dageus, Philipthegravedigger, Evilwolfman, Raider., Dewaugh, Thedonald, Pandora1126, Blades2005, Ladylia) - INCOMPLETE LIST - FUNDS NEEDED

I just want to say very funny, you guys are not going to be here to run your offices, please do not complete the list, thank you.

LD, the Bowmen have proven to be inadequate.

so lets hear it what was gained through negotiation nada zip squat so what was the point of Negociating they have already shown they will break the negotiations to run for election in Chester town and Beeston hence why Holywell will remain apart until a Valid County council by all three towns is voted in
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:07 pm

Molder wrote:sir Chrisiusmaximus i have the following to say to you:

you are being blind indeed if you think the wolves of sherwood indeed think souly on penetrating the government for our own means. We are a political party in our own way. We seek those that abuse their power without thought of their people who must suffer the consequences of their actions.

We do not seek to kill those who stand in the way. I appologize for that but that is triage. It is sometimes required.

I do not know how the chester action happened and what it cause was i was bot present for it. However i remain steas fast to remind people that not everywolf is a convict.

We are a family of english and irish citizens that are united when the country is not.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:07 pm

Steei wrote:Moulder the wos is a party full of abuse of power in government positions those who do not directly break the laws seek positions to assist those who have and do break them plain and simple
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Raider. wrote:*yawns*

WoS is not any type of party,its a family and if a family members wishes to get into politics, best of luck to them!

As for the new list, Steei, the peace agreement dident say we cant run for council so you should just give up that excuse to try and ruin the treaty.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Steei wrote:lets se one member of WoS calls them a Party another say no we are not which is it

the supposed treaty was the los members departing chester boarders but I do not mind you staying to be tried for the crimes commited as a group each is guilty of everything commited for enabling it
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Raider. wrote:Molder never said we were a official party, he said we act like a political party in our own way.. he did however say

We are a family of english and irish citizens that are united when the country is not.

So please try and get your facts right before you open your mouth and spit our your crazytalk
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Steei wrote:
We are a political party in our own way.

perhaps you should read what was posted raider before getting so uppity
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Raider. wrote:
he said we act like a political party in our own way

Perhaps you should read what i just said, he did not call us a political party, he said 'in our own way' not ' we have our own party'
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Steei wrote:but you should be proud of what you are raider your an anarchist along with the rest of the members from WoS it is their only aim to increase thier wealth and level through the hardships of others

they couldn't give a damn about any abuse of power, the only abuse they ever rise up on is their own over others

plain and simple and there will be no united anything till they are dealt with and ferreted out of government institutions
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:09 pm

Molder wrote:Raider do not beat your head against the wall speaking to steei. It only gives him more cause to finger point at everyone but himself once in a while.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Otto_baynes wrote:reminds me of a pot and kettle there moulder
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Raider. wrote:
Molder wrote:Raider do not beat your head against the wall speaking to steei. It only gives him more cause to finger point at everyone but himself once in a while.

Aye, im done here Smile To the chester tavern for a few rounds!
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Studius wrote:

"Yes... all of us might do well to remember the old proverb:

'when you point your finger at something, three more are left pointing back at you.'"
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:10 pm

Molder wrote:am glad we are in agreement haha.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lorddragon wrote:
Gabrielle_ wrote:I would like a transcript of this statement, please. Thank you.

Allow me:

Aelfgar wrote:I think it is time to have less talk of treason. Treason can only be committed against the King or Regent. As I understand it our presence is in alignment with our Regent's views.

Here is the challenge. What happened in Chester did drift on for too long. It drifted because of actions elsewhere and because of what many on the outside read as obfuscation by the legally elected council. But if we keep going over old wounds we will make no progress.

There is now a settlement treaty. It is not all I would personally desire but it is a treaty negotiated by people in CP Chester and apparently with support. This treaty will enable the removal of the brigands. It should enable new elections, without fear of a military coup. The elections are only 8 days away. Which raises an interesting question in my mind. Lordragon and Steei would you seriously contemplate attempting a military takeover that denied your own people an eected council for a second time?

I call once more on the people of Chester to form or join parties and run in that election. Take your County back. Look to your future. Squabbling over spilt milk will get no one anywhere. Lordragon and Steei are welcome to run in the elections. Should you win, I hope your next period in Council goes more calmly and less frustratingly than the current period.

You all have the chance to regain a united CP Chester peacefully. Why is that such a terrible thing?

I am unable to share the letter sent. It was more interesting.

My Response:

Lorddragon wrote:
Aelfgar wrote:I think it is time to have less talk of treason. Treason can only be committed against the King or Regent. As I understand it our presence is in alignment with our Regent's views.

Here is the challenge. What happened in Chester did drift on for too long. It drifted because of actions elsewhere and because of what many on the outside read as obfuscation by the legally elected council. But if we keep going over old wounds we will make no progress.

There is now a settlement treaty. It is not all I would personally desire but it is a treaty negotiated by people in CP Chester and apparently with support. This treaty will enable the removal of the brigands. It should enable new elections, without fear of a military coup. The elections are only 8 days away. Which raises an interesting question in my mind. Lordragon and Steei would you seriously contemplate attempting a military takeover that denied your own people an eected council for a second time?

I call once more on the people of Chester to form or join parties and run in that election. Take your County back. Look to your future. Squabbling over spilt milk will get no one anywhere. Lordragon and Steei are welcome to run in the elections. Should you win, I hope your next period in Council goes more calmly and less frustratingly than the current period.

You all have the chance to regain a united CP Chester peacefully. Why is that such a terrible thing?

Let me be really really really clear when i say treason. I mean this:

Section 2. Crimes:

1. Treason
1. Acts of Treason shall be considered Class A crime for the purpose of Punishments, unless otherwise stated.
2. Acts of Treason are defined as any action against the King, Regent, Council, or Mayor including but not limited to:
3. The act of rebelling, raising, attempting to raise, inciting others to raise, or supporting any force, against the rightful Ruler or Regent of England.
4. The act of rebelling, raising, attempting to raise, inciting others to raise, or supporting any force, against any part of the County Palatine of Chester including it’s lawfully elected Government.
5. The act of rebelling, raising, attempting to raise, inciting others to raise or supporting any force against any of the rightfully elected Mayors in the County Palatine of Chester unless authorized to do so by the County Council.
1. In the case of a successful revolt against the County, the elected Council remains the rightful ruling body of Chester and is authorized to take all necessary steps to regain and retain the Duchy Castle until a new Council is installed after the normal electoral process.
2. In the event a Mayor is unable to perform his duties due to death, eradication, change of residence, or imprisonment, or upon failure to comply with a court ordered resignation, the County Council of the County Palatine of Chester can authorize a sanctioned revolt, with a majority vote, in that town under a named ducal warrant which will include who will lead the revolt and how long the revolt may last, up to and including until the revolt is successful. Authorized participants in a sanctioned revolt shall be held harmless in such event and are not subject to prosecution for that specific event on the condition they resign the Mayor post in order to force a new election for Mayor, provided security reasons allow it. If a time of crisis is at hand, invasion, attacks, etc, the County Council may authorize the Revolt Leader to finish the previous Mayor’s term.
6. To raise, attempt to raise, command, join, be a member of, travel in, provide resources via donations, provide Army points or provide shelter, to any Army within the boundaries of Chester County that does not carry a Ducal warrant from the Chester Duke or Chester Captain if the Chester Duke is unable to perform their duty or Chester Council if both Duke and Captain are unable to perform their duties.
7. Impeding movement; denying entry or acting in any way adversely to an Army carrying a Chester ducal warrant anywhere in the County Palatine of Chester
8. Any action where a public request from the Chester Duke, Chester Captain or Chester Constable for justification of suspected treasonable actions that goes unanswered in a satisfactory manor will be taken as 'intent' to commit Treason.

So oh yes, by the letter of the law, your mere actions are treason. And by saying you are following the Will of the Regent or perhaps Desire would be a better word, that just smacks of the nation wanting to see a county follow the will of a few higher ranked then the actually people that did the electing.

I hate to brow beat people saying they are being treasonous. I would rather them see the error of their path and change from it. But they continue. So when charges of treason are laid against them for making their deal against the wishes of far more then the 15 people that voted for it out of over 300. They will understand completely.

"What we do in life echos in eternity."
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Gabrielle_ wrote:Gabby wonders at the hutzpah to pull out so much of a stretch of the Regent told me to do it from the phrase
"As I understand it our presence is in alignment with our Regent's views."

Actually that is correct, for I did say, when the Helius plan was first introduced that it seemed to be a good plan.
But to say that I sent them.. that I asked people to go to Chester and support this is patently false. I did no such thing.
The reason it is called the HELIUS PLAN might be because he was the one that came up with it.

She shrugs, no matter what she says they will twist her words, nay even it was one word to serve their purpose.
I tried to work with you, LD, I did... and you pushed me away and the spite and vinegar from Jennet was like a wedge that sunk deeper and deeper, splitting us further apart. Shame really... for I can say we had understanding and good repoir with each other the few times we spoke in the privy council sans her input. Well.. that is how I see it, Your Grace.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Sangoni wrote:Thank you both for informing us of your personal struggles with each other.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lorddragon wrote:Sangoni, I actually have no issue with Gabby as a person.

-----

Gabby, i must not have been around for those conversations. I have posted there very sparingly and most have been not very favorable.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

TheRedChef wrote:So LordDragon, thinks that calls for people to run in elections are treason. Will wonders never cease...
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

{Anteater} wrote:Anteater holds up her sign again, maybe a bit late, and waves it:

Please keep in character and stay reaonably civil!

It's can be very interesing role play if character's have fights and even exchange some mild insults, but please remember to keep that as clearly role play as possible. Adding a bit of "colour", some role play descriptions or actions fo your character can help a lot.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:11 pm

Silvermane wrote:The only thing that seems "CLEAR & OBVIOUS" is ....

That once again the WoS and their cohorts in crime ... Corsairs ... SiiN or whatever they may call themselves today ... have once again taken the law into their own hands.

Once again they have ... for reasons only known to themselves ... appointed themselves as JUDGES - JURY and EXECUTIONERS of a plan.

A plan whether it was formulated by Corsairs or whomever else that they decided to participate in voluntarily. A plan that is contrary to the LAWS of the nation and each and every county. A plan that met their criteria so as in include themselves in this participation.

Maybe Lady Jennet's words may throw some light onto this as it has been mentioned that ... surely Chester had nothing of value in itself for the WoS to recommend this assault other than possibly - REVENGE.

Lady Jennet wrote: ... Is my stance upon you plain enough, my dear Lizabet? Or was ordering your death once for coming against my people in March not sufficient? Perhaps you are fortunate
in having Lord Dragon as the Duke of Chester at this time.
He is, from time to time, more merciful than I.

Molder wrote:sir Chrisiusmaximus i have the following to say to you:

you are being blind indeed if you think the wolves of sherwood
indeed think souly on penetrating the government for our own
means.

Molder - I believe that it is YOU this is blind as I do not believe that you are let into the ulterior motives that the WoS leadership has in formulating their plans.

We are a political party in our own way. We seek those
that abuse their power without thought of their people who must
suffer the consequences of their actions.

Who are YOU to SEEK those that YOU are told abuse their power???

By what means do you JUDGE others.

Do YOU just follow blindly or do YOU require proof as in any judicial system as to the "ABUSE OF POWER" that your presumed leadership says has occurred ... ???

Why MUST the people suffer the consequences of their leaders actions ...??? Because they elected them ..??? What about those that voted against then and still were outvoted..?

We do not seek to kill those who stand in the way. I appologize for that but that is triage. It is sometimes required. (residual fallout - collateral damage ... ???)

This really shows that you care for the people ... it is the same as any others that think only of their end result without consideration for those poor innocents that may get in the way ...!!!

I do not know how the chester action happened and what it cause
was i was bot present for it. However i remain steas fast to remind
people that not everywolf is a convict.

Maybe not a "convict" ...Molder ... as it is necessary to be convicted to be a convict. However ... at least a sympathizer if not an abettor of the perpetration of the crime.

I believe that the only reason the WoS participated in this debacle ... and as hypocritical as it is after all their words to the contrary ... is a simple motive of REVENGE against Lady Jennet and Lord Dragon. A way of getting even with them from their losses in March.

And ... as those who have already been their victims know, whatever sweet sounding LIES come from their lips, they are but that ... LIARS who would do anything to achieve their goals.

I believe that the ousting of Lord Dragon and Lady Jennet from the council of Chester and the additional condition of them NOT being in the replacement council is a simple vendetta on the part of the WoS.

As far as the total plans of the Corsairs and the SiiN in conjunction with the WoS ...? Who knows ...? Maybe to gain control of a port and have a ship built for themselves ... ? or to allow access to the NNGO ... ?

Your guess is as good as mine.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Widfara wrote:
As far as the total plans of the Corsairs and the SiiN in conjunction with the WoS ...? Who knows ...? Maybe to gain control of a port and have a ship built for themselves ... ? or to allow access to the NNGO ... ?

Why does there need to be one?

Revenge is sweeter with £200000 in you pocket no?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lorddragon wrote:Actually Lord Silvermane, I decided to not run this term. Too many clips to the chin, it was time for a break.

I had 12 willing to serve. I had 12 willing to keep the fight going. I had the funds, i had the people, i didn't have the spirit anymore.

Whatever the reasons, failure was the outcome. Where surrendering honor and self worth was the only way to come to end those most outspoken would have.

So be it. My honor is intact even if my heart is dead. I once had grand notions of England. Those serving as Knights and Lords, being the shining lights of England. To fight when the situation is most hopeless for the shear fact that right is not easy.

That has long gone. The very people that are suppose to look up to them have shown the light the others lack. And i call them brother and sister in arms. For they are the ones not fooled.

So who can honestly say their honor is intact still?

*Raises his hand*
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum