Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Coming Home

Go down

[RP] Coming Home Empty [RP] Coming Home

Post  arthur_loxley Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:53 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:The carriage pulled into Stafford dust as the night was starting set, waiting for them to stop she stretched out eagerly in the back. As they glow from the inn started to become visible from the window she smiled, it gave her a bit of joy to think she was back near family and hopefully some friends. The carriage rolled to a stop feeling it jerk as the guards jumped off the top to open the door for her. She smiled and stepped down it felt wonderful for her muscles to move again from the long day’s ride. She heard no sound coming from the second carriage which meant the children were surely asleep soundly. She sent her captain in to get rooms as she helped remove the children from the carriage and make way to rooms laying them down in the soft blankets smiles caressing their little cheeks as the fire from the fireplace warmed them.

She grinned and went to her room deciding she wasn’t ready to quit go to sleep yet she headed down to the tavern for a few drinks her guard following her closely. She wondered if anyone would be there or if the tavern was as quiet as the town was. She needed to send word ahead to greystoke of their arrival to be ready and also to let Arthur know they would be there soon. A few other business arrangements needed to be made after her trip through Chester.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Coming Home Empty Re: [RP] Coming Home

Regnavats wrote:In the early evening whilst walking the walls and inspecting the Guard, Regnavats noticed a couple of carts enter Stafford town through the northerly gate.

Having created a Council sanctioned Army to protect the capital and the county from the possible invasion of the WoS/Corsair Army curently located in the town of Chester, Regnavats monitored the daily ebb and flow of residents, vagrants, traders and peers, to ensure the safety of the populace of Stafford.

I wonder who the new family group are, he thought to himself, and immediately called for one of his runners. A scruffy looking young man appeared within a few seconds, waiting patiently for an order that he knew if he fulfilled would be rewarded. Yes Captain, how may I help, he said.

Head over to the Prancing Knot and have a quick check over our new arrivals, Regnavats said. I do not want you to speak to them, or indeed get too close, but buy youself a drink and use your ears and find out who they are... he continued, slipping a few coins into the young mans hand. With that the young man scampered away and Regnavats continued his vigil until he returned.

A couple of chimes of the church bells later, the runner returned with his news. The visitors in question, he said holding out a hand, are Lady Brianna Tudor and her family. Is that not the family name of our former Duke, he said questioningly. It might be, Regnavats responded quickly placing a few more coins into his palm and dismissing him with a wave of the hand.

I wonder, Regnavats thought to himself, is Lady Brianna more closely related in actions, to the former Duke Arthur Loxley Tudor, or Donnor Tudor the current leader of the Giving Out Death (NNGO1) Army moving around An Mumhain. I will have to go down later when my watch finishes and introduce myself. With that, he continued his walk along the walls talking to the Guards as he passed them.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:Bri had decided that she needed to stretch her legs more than just sitting by the fire. She quickly drank her glass of wine and one of her guard to accompany her on a walk. Of course her captain would not let anyone but him do it but she was fine with that. They strolled along the town taking in the smell of England it was wonderful she hadn't realized just how much she had missed this. She looked at the Captain “Its nice to be back here isn't it? You didn't have to come with me im sure that no one will attack me here after all I am not Regent anymore. I don't get mobbed walking out the door. ” He just nodded and keep walking by her side as she chuckled.

She noticed two men talking one she had seen in the bar she had moved closer to her captain without thinking putting her arm in his”Good Evening Gentleman, forgive us for interrupting but I was not paying attention as we walked and talked.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Regnavats wrote:
Lady_brianna wrote:Good Evening Gentleman, forgive us for interrupting but I was not paying attention as we walked and talked.
hearing the words close by Regnavats quickly dismissed his runner with a brief wave of his hand.

Looking up he noticed that the voice had come from the Lady he had just sent his runner to investigate, and gathering his thoughts quickly he responded. No forgiveness is needed my Lady, Regnavats said, it is I who should be apologizing for being in your way; after all I was in discussion with my man.

After hopefully relieving the tension Regnavats said, Again I must apologize as I have not introduced myself, I am Regnavats, the current Captain of the Stafford Guard. And with a slight tilt of his head he continued And I presume that you are Lady Brianna Tudor, Aunt of our former Duke, Lord Arthur Loxley Tudor. I do hope that your trip across from Ireland, on the Chalice, was a pleasant one. Not sure how much more he should say he finished with, I hope that your stay in the County of Stafford is a pleasant one..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:She took in the sight of the other man leaving as she turned her attention back to the man in front of her . He was using titles so what they hell she could have some fun couldn't she after all she had earned some right to brag just a tad right? “Yes I am, Princess Brianna Tudor, Ex regent of England, Ex Duchess of Worchester, Stafford, Cumberland, and a few others places but im not trying to brag a lot. You know my nephew Arthur I do hope he is behaving himself here. Im afraid I was not successful trying to tame his brother in Ireland.” she smiled softly letting herself slide from behind the captain as she felt no danger per say.

'The trip was fine it was a long journey and it has wore most of us out. It will be nice to be home at Greystoke soon and be in a warm familiar bed.” she smiled softly “Your man left very quickly I do hope I didn't scare him away. I seem to have that affect on men lately. She heard her captain hold back a hmpff and what sort of sounded like a laugh.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Regnavats wrote:Listening intently Regnavats responded, I am glad you had a safe, albeit tiring passage across the Irish Sea. It is my understanding that this time of year it can become quite rough. Thinking quickly about his informer he said, I am not sure if you scared him or not, my Lady, but I do know he had to up and away as he had further business to attend to. After all Regnavats continued, I only employ him for menial tasks, I am not his keeper.

Thinking quickly about the comment she had made about his former Duke, Regnavats said, Lord Loxley has recently had a busy period as Duke of Stafford, my Lady, he informed her, however I am sure that he will explain all about the local issues when you finally reach your family estate, Greystoke. If there is nothing else, my Lady, Regnavats finished, and with a slight nod of his head he said, I will bid you a good evening and a safe passage to Greystoke.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:"Yes of course be on your way young man. I do hope the man gave you something were discussing about me." she chuckled and put her arm back into her Captains arm and made their way back towards the Inn. "Tomorrow home to Birmingham and the works begins I dare say." she smiles and heads back up stairs of the Inn to her room to fall asleep and begin the next day's journey home.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Salter wrote: The Lord Viscount perused the various goods of tact within the market square , tapping his walking staff around as he walked in strides . Stopping at a few fruit stalls his threw about the fruits , looking for the ripest . Finding one suitable to his Lordship he picked it up and further observed it , eventually taking a bite , the juices of the orchard apple spilling down the side of his mouth , until he quickly cuffed it with his personnel napkin .. Looking about, being nosey as ever he noticed the carriages that had pulled upon the front of the Local tavern .. Seeing the Tudor CoA engraved upon the midfrift of the Transport he raised an eyebrow .. he pondered for a few moments and wondered , if it could be ... "but they were to be ireland surely ? .. no reports had been made of any dis-embarkment from sea" and he wavered in his thoughts . Finishing the main body of the apple , he threw it to the gutter , of which a pauper boy promptly ravaged the core .
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:54 pm

Myxti wrote:Myxti had gotten word of Brianna's arrival. It was much sooner than she had expected. Rushing around with Blanche's help, they reached the Inn and began to decorate. Inside, near Brianna's door she placed a Stafford Cookie Monster holding a Tudor Rose bouquet. And in his sack? Squirrel cookies, of course. Myxti then headed to the tavern for a drink or five while Blanche finished the outside decoration. Anyone entering or leaving the Inn would see the display. Once all the work was done, the ladies enjoyed a glass of whiskey before heading back home.

"I do hope that I didn't make too much fuss....but...maybe it'll bring the cuties out. Anything to give Artie a headache."

She giggled and continued her journey.

[RP] Coming Home CrownsYardSign[RP] Coming Home Cookiesack-1
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur had heard of the arrival of his aunt once she disembarked from the ship in Liverpool. He knew the ship had been waiting for days at the port for permission from the Lancaster government and couldn't wait to see her... and the kids. The dalmatians would certainly be a handful, but William had missed them and wanted to play with Bri's kids. He had promised to go visit her in Ireland to William and since that day.. William would always ask: "Can we go now??" "Now?" "Today?" "Or maybe tomorrow?" It was months before the first ship was built and Lynna and him had gathered all the necessary materials to have their ship, Escándalo, built. They needed to pay for the labor and construction and soon they would be off sailing to Sussex to visit her family.

The night that Brianna had disembarked in Liverpool, she had sent word that she would be in Stafford in a few days. Arthur and Lynna prepared William and their things to head back to the capitol to meet her and the kids. He knew that Evan would most likely not have accompanied her and he hadn't informed Lynna about the separation. Was it a separation? Not really.. Evan had left Brianna in the middle of the night for adventure. Brianna was devastated. After the initial hurt, her anger overtook her and she wrote Arthur a letter to seek dissolution of the marriage from the Aristotelian Church on her behalf. Arthur promised he would take care of the matter, and his success at the church had been interrupted by procedure and protocol. Arthur had written his aunt a letter detailing the process for dissolution of marriage. At that point in time, Brianna decided she would be on the first ship back to England. England was her home. She had only left to Ireland to make arrangements for Bridget's funeral and care for William. It had been a long time while ships were built in Ireland and many things had occurred.

That day, Arthur, Lynna and William headed to the capitol. They had arrived early, and William wanted to head to the park. He was more comfortable with the surroundings in the capitol than in Coventry.. It's natural as both Arthur and Lynna had spent many months in the capitol for one reason or another. Arthur and Lynna were sitting down to an early dinner, waiting for his aunt to arrive at their flat. As they were eating, Arthur's mind began to wander. Will she come here first? Hmm... probably not. Brianna always wanted a party when she came home. Arthur and Lynna were too conservative for her tastes. Arthur wasn't going to rush through dinner or wake up William from his nap. The flat was quiet and Lynna and Arthur finally had a chance to sit down to a peaceful dinner. He would bundle up his family to meet Brianna and the dalmatians later.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:They had been anticipating the arrival of Arthurs auntie Brianna in the Capitol so made their way back there to meet her. As they sat down to dinner Arthur and Lynna shared some quiet time discussing the coming weeks and what they had planned. I am so looking forward to having Brianna back in England Love Lynna smiled as she ran her hand over Arthurs and continued, You must be happy to have her home again too. I can imagine the children will be glad to be back as well, I can't wait to see them. She wondered how the trip across in the ship went.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:She was awakened by the sounds of fighting “SHARE KEAGON” as she slipped out of bed and walked to open the door to be meet by the children and a basket of cookies. The guard explained who had left them and she chuckled as they kids had already been sampling the present. She just shook her head and took the cookies and placed them in the room as her Captain joined her letting her know that her nephew and wife had arrived in Stafford. She clapped excitedly at the thought of seeing Arthur and Lynaa again as well as William. She told them children to make sure and get dressed after they took their baths for in the evening they would set off to visit the family. One more day in Stafford wouldn't hurt anything.

She wrote thank you note to Mytxi and assured her they were probably wonderful however she didn't get any. After she was finished with a few papers and notes to be sent she started to get ready to head to Arthur's. She found one of her favorite dresses having Ingrid help her slip into it and arrange her hair just so. Everyone was ready in their evening dinner clothes. The piled into the carriages and made their way across town to their flat giving a swift knock to the door at their arrival.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:As Arthur and Lynna were chatting there was a sharp knock on the door, Lynna looked to Arthur, squeezing his hand as hers rested on his, excitedly said, That must be them Love! She watched eagerly as Nanny headed to the door to answer it. Brianna led the way in with the children, Lynna moved to greet them giving Brianna a slight curtsie before hugging her. Beaming she said, We were just talking about you and wondering when you would arrive we are so glad you made it safe and sound, She turned to the children who were just as excited as she was to see them as they pushed and shouldered against each other trying to be in front. She looked at each of there faces, Come in, come in your Uncle Arthur is waiting to see you all, she smiled as her thoughts went to Arthur affectionately referring to the children as the dalmations, purely for the number of them.

Lynna ushered them through and turned to Nanny,
Nanny, could you please check and see if William stirred and bring him out?

Of course M'lady, he may have woken hearing the voices, i'll bring him out to you she smiled.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:The children rushed around Bri grabbing at Lynaa espically Ana and Aiya hugging her tightly . "Auwnt Wynaa its Cowsin Arfur he not uncle." she chuckled and looked at them "Well, technically he is both so call him what you want. Uncle, Cousin, or Pain." she giggled softly giving Lynaa a hug sticking her tongue out at Arthur.

"The guards told me you snuck into town." And with a woosh she felt the kids run past her at the mention of Williams name past the nanny yelling his name peeking in rooms for him. A joyous yell of his name as they found their destination "Well I guess he is awake now if he wasn't before." she shook her head "They have been very excited to see everyone. We have been quit alone in Ireland." she sighed.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down