Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(RP) Calling out Kenrich

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(RP) Calling out Kenrich Empty (RP) Calling out Kenrich

Post  Myxti Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Started in the Commons Dec 25, 1458
=====================
Launcelot:

Launcelot wrote:It had come to Launcelot's attention that not all the stuffy goodie goodie types were as noble and chivalrous as they claimed. Sometimes the best of men can allow their work... their high and mighty ideals... and their allegiance to other causes to come before what's really important.

And we all know that what's really important is a truly lovely, intelligent, and overwhelmingly charming woman. Now Launcelot has a keen sense about such things. He can spot such a woman from literally miles away. So.. it is with regret that I must say, while I was enjoying my stay in Stafford, I totally couldn't help but spy, with my little eyes, a lovely flower of a woman. Myxti by name... or Jane. And lovely she was indeed.

Alone... she sat on the fence railing outside of some little Podunk town I happened to pass through. She sang in the morning as I skulked into town. She sang again in the evening as I was skulking out again. So... to the detriment of my stealth pack, I stopped and talked to her briefly. She wore the eyes of a beauty who was without her love. I asked her.... why, who, how could such a thing happen. She said... he's just so noble and giving. He carries so much weight on his shoulders that ... that ... sometimes she feels neglected.

I was taken aback. I spend all my time stealing and causing trouble. But at that one moment, I felt righteously indignant!! That fiend! How could he leave a summer flower like Myxti, to wilt in the autumn of neglect!

I could not stand for this atrocity! Not for one second longer. Throwing off my stealth pack, at least for a moment. I walked right up to the Stafford Hall. (er.. London Commons)

"Kenrich!!" I shouted. "You delirious fool!"

I poured it on thick.

"I'm calling you out, brother. I'm challenging you to a duel. Mano y Mano. Man to man. With the love and charm of Jane Myxti as the spoils for the man, who can show her... through trial of arms, words, and deed... who would value her more. You... the stuffy goodie goodie, who's got too much on his plate to tend to the needs of his woman. Or I! noble rogue, dashing and true. Wind in his hair and stealing the hearts of fair maidens on his mind."

Launcelot paused to catch his breath. Calling people out like this was hard work. He might even be tired when he's done.

"I await your answer, Kenrich of the Busy Bodies. Kenrich the Oblivious. Kenrich the 'too busy to realize he's being called out.' What say you?"

(OOC: Myxti gave me permission for that little bit of godmodding)
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

(RP) Calling out Kenrich Empty Myxti

Post  Myxti Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:07 pm

MYXTI:

Jane.myxti wrote:Myxti had been gathering supplies for her soon-to-be reopened school, when she heard her name. She listened carefully and sighed. The man looked different in the day. And it was true; he did speak to her. She bragged how proud she was of her husband....but she slipped and revealed that she was lonely. He was hardly home. But she did not know this man and after she spoke to him, she hurried inside to safety. But.....what was he saying? A duel? FOR HER!? She brushed her right hand over her cheek, trying to make sense of what she was seeing and hearing.

Taking a deep breath, she walked in front of the man. He was quite handsome and her cheeks flushed a little. OK, her face was completely red, but not just because of his appearance. He was gorgeous, yes, but Myxti was angry.

"Am I but a piece of property? So much..." Her strong and secure tone, faltered for a moment. "So much that I can be won in a duel?" She channeled her mother and strengthened her voice once more. "Do I not have a say....Sir? Do you think you can just barter a noble woman like she is a slab of boar?" Her voice softened. "Why would you bring dishonor to a brave man...to me?"

She prayed that Kenrich or someone would come soon. It was daylight, but what if Kenrich did not show and this man decided to kidnap her? She stood her ground, doing everything to not reveal how afraid she really was.
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

(RP) Calling out Kenrich Empty --nerdy_guy_with_glasses

Post  Myxti Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:09 pm

--nerdy_guy_with_glasses wrote:"Um... excuse me, ma'am."

A short, plump, nerdy looking fellow with a pair of thick spectacles tugged gently at Myxti's arm. He had in his hands a piece of parchment on which he was keeping the minutes of these proceedings.

"You asked the good Sir Rogue whether or not you could be won in such a duel. I believe the connotation was that you would be the one choosing the manner in which the duel would be administered, and I quote, "In trial of arms, words and deeds." Thus, the man who could better demonstrate his value of your attentions, through the means in which you dictate, could win your affections. Not win as in 'winning a race'... but 'win' as in show that he was willing to put forth the effort to show how very valuable he feels your affections to be."

He pulled forth a dusty dictionary the size of a small pony.

"This English language... so full of multiple meanings. Makes a scribe's job so tedious."

He scrolled through his piece of parchment.

"As for you being like a slab of boar... I do not believe the good Sir Rogue made that insinuation, ma'am. I believe he referred to you as a 'summer flower.' Most certainly not a slab of boar. Actually. I suspect by his choice of words, that he would have serious words for anyone who called you such a thing... barring perhaps you of course."

The nerdy looking fellow rolled up the parchment and tucked it away.

"Feel free to ask if you have any more trouble translating the good Sir Rogue's ramblings in the future ma'am. I exist but to serve."
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Myxti Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Jane.myxti wrote:Myxti could not do much of anything, but laugh after the man spoke to her.

"Excuse me, Sir. English is not my native language and seeing that you have a giant-sized dictionary, perhaps you could stay and help me. Please say that you will stay, good sir?"
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Myxti Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:12 pm

--nerdy_guy_with_glasses wrote:The nerdy little fellow bowed deeply.

"Indeed, ma'am. It is the greatest aspiration of my meager existence. My dictionary and understanding of the nuances of the good Sir Rogue's speech, are at your service."
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

(RP) Calling out Kenrich Empty Zukran

Post  Myxti Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Zukran wrote:Zukran was walking past, thinking over what he had said earlier in the COH and wondering if it would be best to pursue the debate elsewhere when he heard what he believed to be Jane Myxti’s voice nearby. By the sounds of things she was defending herself verbally after someone had most likely, in Zukran’s mind offended her. Pulling his sword off his back, and dragging it across the floor, he entered the area to see two men, one with a giant tome, the other who he had heard of but never met, Launcelot, this was clear due to his most unique and distinctive characteristics, gesture and stance, and Myxti, seeing no sign of Kenrich, who was most likely busy with his political duties, Zukran decided to step in and hope to stop what ever confrontation was going on.

Launcelot wrote:"I'm calling you out, brother. I'm challenging you to a duel. Mano y Mano. Man to man. With the love and charm of Jane Myxti as the spoils for the man, who can show her... through trial of arms, words, and deed... who would value her more. You... the stuffy goodie goodie, who's got too much on his plate to tend to the needs of his woman. Or I! noble rogue, dashing and true. Wind in his hair and stealing the hearts of fair maidens on his mind."

You really think that a man of honour would fight over a women? Do you understand that she has the right to decide what she wants? Who she wants to be with, both in friendship and marriage? You think you can only see peoples value through weapons, words and actions? What about Trust, dedication and honour? Perhaps life is easy for a man who as you said yourself…is a rogue, no obligation to the citizens, or his family, friends or his duties.

As I said, a man of honour would not fight over a women, especially over his wife, when it is her decision to live with and love whom ever she wishes. If you have an issue with that take it up with Jah, not her loved one.

Women have no value, they are all priceless, every life is priceless, even your own. Though for some that may be hard to see. Drop this foolishness, and stop embarrassing yourself before you get hurt. If you want to pick a fight with Kenrich….over his wife, then your going to pick a fight with his friends, and unfortunately for you, and luckily for Myxti. That includes me.

Pointing his sword at Launcelot

Now why don’t you back off, and go have a nice day?
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

(RP) Calling out Kenrich Empty Launcelot

Post  Myxti Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:15 pm

Launcelot wrote:"Oh my!" Launcelot smiled. "A friend to the rescue. How noble."

He raised an eyebrow at the pointed sword, giving it a thoughtful look. Excellent craftmaship, I could probably get 200 pounds or more for it.

"You seen a pleasant fellow, Zuk. You smell a bit like cider, but who says that's a failing. I've smelt that way a time or two myself. So it's because I see a little bit of me in you... that I'm gonna remain so pleasant... especially under the implied threat of violence. But I must insist that you put the little toy away. Gentlemen don't pull swords unless they're meaning to use them. Are you in that sort of mood, lad?"

Launcelot gave another thoughtful look. Whoa!! that's two thoughtful looks in one post. Stop the press!
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Myxti Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:16 pm

--Nerdy_guy_with_glasses wrote:"Gentlemen, gentlemen," the nerdy little fellow coughed and sputtered. "This is all a matter of misunderstanding nuances. My Lord Zukran, do please put the sword away. You're only escalating things unnecessarily. The good Sir Rogue isn't actually challenging Lord Kenrich to a 'fight' per say. The Duel is a symbolic gesture."

He pushed up his glasses, as he was sweating profusely at the threat of violence, causing them to slip down his nose.

"The lady in question is fully capable of declining to sponsor the competition at her leisure. It's a friendly competition, to be sure."
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Myxti Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Myxti stood in shock. For English not being her native language, she spoke it quite well, but when it came to stuff like this, she was often lost within the words. Before she realized it, she stepped next to Zukran and Launcelot. She looked at the nerdy man with glasses about to ask him the meaning of something, but he spoke first, "This is all a matter of misunderstanding nuances. My Lord Zukran, do please put the sword away. You're only escalating things unnecessarily. The good Sir Rogue isn't actually challenging Lord Kenrich to a 'fight' per say. The Duel is a symbolic gesture."

"Zukran, my friend." She shakily walked closer the men. "I am relieved to see you here, but please put down your arms. I do not want any blood shed over me. Please!" She sighed. "I must admit that I do not understand exactly what is going on. Men fighting of some sort to prove their love? It is like in those old tales. Knights of chivalry " She smiled for but a millisecond. Who was she kidding? A man fighting for her! A knight to rescue her on white horse! What girl did not want that!!?

"Um...Zukran" She was now clinging to the nerdy man's arm. "Until my love arrives, will you stay here with me and my new friend, Sir....I am sorry" She pointed to the walking dictionary. "Sir...I do not think that we exchanged names. I am Jane Myxti, this is Zukran, and you are?"

As she spoke her eyes frequently met the noble rogue's. There was fire in them. She turned away. Those eyes burned right into her heart. How could she feel frightened, nervous, unsure, excited, and wanted all at the same time.

(Darn you fast posters)
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

(RP) Calling out Kenrich Empty Kenrich

Post  Myxti Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Kenrich wrote:Kenrich had been near by not too far away from Myxti when he saw a man appear near her. He had been coming back from town. He then to his shock heard this man call him out, never had he seen such a thing like this, he had been in battles but never called out this way. Ken didn't have time to even think he pushed his horse quickly towards the man, when he saw Zurkan appear as well with sword drawn, he would owe Zurkan for stepping in like he did. As Ken got closer he saw who the man was, it was the man he had been hearing about revolting in towns, and not but a few days back he took Stafford City. Ken slowed his horse, hand on the hilt of his sword as he drew closer. He shouted towards the man.

"What is the meaning of this"

He said towards the man his sword still away but ken made it obvious he was not afraid to use it. As he got to where they were he dismounted his sword and walked up to them. Looking over at Zurkan he gave him a nod as to say thank you for stopping to help. He then looked at Myxti to make sure she was ok, though confused to exactly what was going on, he was one to never back down to a fight and surely would defend his honor and that of Myxti's.

"You would so call me out and disrespect my wife and me, by this action." he said. "Here i am as you wished now what say you?" he said
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Myxti Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:20 pm

Launcelot wrote:"I say hurray! I was beginning to wonder if I'd pronounced your name right. Shouting my challenge to some similarly named peasant in the Native Kingdoms. I can only imagine the chaos."

Launcelot eyed the fella.

"Janie here has told me lots about you, Sir knight. Lots and lots. Some good. Some nauseatingly good. But some still less so. Though, I must admit from her description... I thought you'd be taller."

Launcelot winked at Kenrich.

"To make the long story into a short one, the lovely Myxti feels slighted. She tells me you're this noble heroic sort that allows his goings on to come between him and dutifully doting on his wife."

Launcelot laughs.

"Oh and for the record... you and I both know that I didn't disrespect Myxti. Let's not pretend my pointed remarks were aimed anywhere but where they were aimed. I'm calling you out. Put your money where your mouth is. Let the lovely lady pick the contests.... and lets see if you're as devoted as you think you are."
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

(RP) Calling out Kenrich Empty Sulihan

Post  Myxti Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:21 pm

Sullihan wrote:Sullihan had left Shaylynn and Rylee back at the room while he went out to scout his surroundings. Patting Ahearn, he reigned to a stop upon coming along what seemed to be a scenario close to boiling point. Sullihan smiled as he saw one drawn blade and one nearing the same all directed at that scum of the earth known as Launcelot.

So Launce, nothing ever changes does it? We swoon the ladies, we meet the meet the male, and relations then go south eh?
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Myxti Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Kenrich wrote:Ken was standing there listening to this man then looked over at Myxti then back at him

"Tis a shame you were booted out Stafford city, i was so looking forward to going there myself to remove you" he said the man with a grin.

"As for my duties coming between me and my family, i do this so they are taken care of and kept safe from folks like your sort" he said to him his sword still put away he just kept looking at the man.

"So here i am, and im not going to back down" he said "So what shall we do now sir, you are the one that called me out" he said to him
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Myxti Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:23 pm

Launcelot wrote:"Story of my life, Sully. I guess nothing ever really changes... except the women."

Launcelot smirked, then turned his attention back to the protagonist.

"Don't sweat it, Kenny. You'll get plenty of other chances to boot me outta Stafford towns. I'm just gettin' warmed up. December is my practice month. The games start in earnest come January."

Launcelot raised an eyebrow at the heroic fellow.

"I'm glad you're not the meek type though. Those are always so disappointing. They start whining and complaining before things ever really get interesting. This promises to be real sport."

He turned his head to Janie.

"You're call, princess. So what's it gonna be? Let's get this show on the road. I have lawfully elected town leaders to depose and their townhalls to loot... they won't wait on me forever, ya know."
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Myxti Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:24 pm

Jane.myxti wrote:Myxti looked at Kenrich, then Launce, then the other men, then back at Kenrich.....you get the picture! She tugged on the nerdy man's sleeve to make sure that he was paying attention.

"OK. So, let me get this right. I choose some sort of event of words, sport or action and the winner thus shows that he loves me more? If I do not choose an event, Kenrich is shamed for not being able to defend my honor."

Her brain started to race with ideas. Ideas that would not harm anyone physically. A kissing contest? Surely I know Kenrich's kiss? A poem? A game of cards?

"OK OK!!!!!!!!! Fine. Kenrich, pick 3 contests. Noble Rogue, pick 3. Write them on a slip of paper and put them in my sack. I will choose one. Good?"

Her instinct was to grab Kenrich and run, but he would only be shamed. She would have to let him 'fight.'
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Myxti Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:24 pm

--nerdy_guy_with_glasses wrote:The nerdy man in the horn-rimmed glasses was deep in thought when Myxti tugged upon his arm.

"Oh.. forgive me ma'am. I was distracted. But you've got the details right for the duel. Any three that you happen to fancy would be fine. The only limit is your imagination, for the most part. But I'm not certain that Lord Kenrich should be shamed for not participating. The good Sir Rogue has a tendency to be inappropriately confrontational. If you were to tell him to cut it out, I'm sure that thing would dissolve nicely.
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Myxti Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Jane.myxti wrote:Myxti took a seat on a wooden log and thought. She was not scared anymore. In fact, she was going to have some fun. Both men deserved whatever she put them through. She stood up proudly and sweetened her Iberian accented voice.

"Gentlemen, I am to choose from three categories: Word, Deed, or Action. IF I were to choose 'Action,' it would be a kiss. True love can be known with just one kiss. But...I am a married woman and a noble one at that, so action is out! This brings me to 'Word.' I could ask you each to write me a beautiful poem, but I probably would not understand anything the Noble Rogue wrote, so....that leads us to 'Deed!'"

She paused and thought for a moment until her face was filled with a giant smile!

"If you truly wish to show your love for me, then you must show your love for my true love..." She looked over to the translator to see if he was following what she was saying. "My love is Ludlow. Therefore, on the very same grounds that my first manor and original school once stood, Kenrich & Sir Rogue, you can build the new school. The best quality work will win my utmost respect! Oh and Mr Noble Rogue....no revolting, you hear?"

She winked and then smiled at Launce as she secretly studied ever part of his face. This man was beyond gorgeous.

"So... Do we have an agreement, gentlemen?"
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Myxti Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:26 pm

Launcelot wrote:Launcelot had run through a dozen or so things that Jane could possibly pick for the duel... but props go to the lady. He never considered that she might make him build a school.

"I would never question a lady when it comes to what she loves.... who she loves... or where what she loves should be built. But am I to understand that you want each of us to build a school... for Ludlow?"

Launcelot laughed rather whole-heartedly.

"I'm all for projects that don't have a whole lot in the way of rules of engagement. So unless you happen to want to go clarifying things... I'm about to get to work on it."

He turned to the protagonist.

"Good luck, chief. Not really."

Launcelot couldn't help but imagine the words from "Devil went down to Georgia" playing in the background as he got to work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTcxbI-9vjY&feature=related
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Myxti Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:27 pm

Kenrich wrote:Ken listened to Myxti as she had a few questions, he looked at her, all she had to do was say she wanted to go home and he would have went with her and forgot this whole matter, Though he wouldn't think twice to stand here if that is what she wanted, she came up with a idea about her school, He nodded to agreement, though he would have just preferred to chase the man out of the county for good.

Ken nodded at him sarcastically. "I believe its ye who will need the luck here friend." he said as he went off to gather supplies
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Myxti Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:27 pm

Jane.myxti wrote:Myxti sighed. Why did the translator not explain? She looked at the men.

"NOT TWO SCHOOLS with the best one winning!! Work together and build ONE. Whoever does the best work will have my appreciation. But please, work together and do not try to outdo the other so much that I have an ugly school. Team work is a very handsome quality!"
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Myxti Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:00 am

Launcelot wrote:Launcelot returned shortly after someone told him that Janie was using all capital letters in her exclamations. He had a hammer in one hand and a saw in the other.... a quill behind his ear and was wearing a pair of very tacky and worn overalls.

"What what?"

He looked puzzled.

"Only one school? You can't be serious?"

He opened up a parchment with the blueprints scribbled on them.

"I've begun contracting help for the dungeon... I mean cellar. I've got various secret ways out already being implemented. There's some trap doors and secret compartments put in convenient places. Oh... and a classroom for teaching 'Defense against the Dark Arts'... and another for Potions."

He looked unhappily over at the protagonist.

"How about Kenny gets to work designing some nice out houses... Razz "
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Myxti Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:01 am

Kenrich wrote:Ken came back as well with some supplies in hand, though he heard he had to work together with Launce he was a bit confused, but if that was the term he would do so

"As you wish M'lady" he said to Myxti.

Then he turned to Launce giving him a cheap smile as he mentioned ken working on the out houses, i rather leave that your craftsmanship" he said walking over.

"So it seems we have to work together on this, though im sure you are not much in favor as i am with this but it is the terms" he said so pulling out his blueprints lets compare and get this show on the road" he said.
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

(RP) Calling out Kenrich Empty Lizabet

Post  Myxti Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:02 am

Lizabet wrote:While doing some shopping during her brief visit to London, Liza catches sight of a familiar face in the crowded streets. A smile lights her face as she makes her way towards her. She pulls up short though when she is close enough to catch the expression on Myxti's face. Glancing around to see what has caused it, she notices the small gathering of men, two carrying what appears to be building supplies. One she recognizes as Kenrich, the others she has never seen before. She eyes the men up and down with interest. One gentleman carries a huge book and has the look of a scholar, the other has what she can only describe as a roguish look about him. There were a few others standing by watching as well. Liza's lips twitch in amusement. Leave it to Myxti to get in trouble with the best looking men around, she thinks with an inward chuckle.

Liza debates whether to approach or not and while she hesitates she catches a few words of the conversation. Something about some schools and a dungeon? Was Myxti planning on hosting a torture academy? Curiouser and curiouser, she thinks as she moves closer unable to resist, waving a hand behind her to signal her guards to stay put for the moment.

Liza slips through the crowd to Myxti's side and places a hand gently on her arm to attract her attention.
Myxti, how wonderful to see you! she gushes, her eyes darting to the men and back to Myxti with a questioning look. A smile plays across her lips. It has been much too long, how are you? And the family? How have your holidays been? She prattles on as she tries to size up the situation but her attention and her eye keeps being diverted by the roguish man. Something about him seemed so familiar, tantalizingly so.
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Myxti Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:03 am

Jane.myxti wrote:Myxti was still trying to figure out how to respond to the entire situation. Of course, Kenrich was going to win; he was her husband and she could never choose another over him....no matter how dashing this handsome rogue was. And handsome he was! Caught completely off guard, she saw Lizabet and smiled. She then looked at her husband and thought off all the family issues that had occurred in the past year. She quickly dropped her smile.

Liza spoke and Myxti started to respond, but noticed her glancing at Launcelot several times. She chuckled.

"Liza! I...." She did not know what to say. Here was a woman who's husband built explosive weapons in the family home. Here was a woman, who took over her beloved shire and her sister shire, Chester. Here was a woman who went into battle (and even ousted) with members of her own blood. BUT....here was also the woman, who delivered her (Myxti's) son....the woman who not only convinced her (Myxti's) father to allow her to marry Kenrich, but negotiated the marriage contract. She surely charmed her father to no end. ..... Gah! How could she respond?

"Liza. I am well. I actually have been wanting to contact you, but I admit...I was a bit hesitant. Alex is getting so big now. He is a little bit over a year now. I wanted him to meet you. I do not think that he ever saw you again...after you delivered him. And after you had the twins, I wanted to meet them, but...you know....there has been a lot of tension. It is good to see you, Cousin."

She looked at Launcelot. "Do you know him?"
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

(RP) Calling out Kenrich Empty Lance68har

Post  Myxti Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:04 am

Lance68har wrote:He knew he was out of place, but still . . . a good old fashioned argument was what he craved. Even one day out of Scotland and he missed the usual bickering that happened. Assured that his importance in this nation was a thousand times less then what it was in Scotland, he still dared to move to the front of the crown for a moment to speak.

Launcelot . . . though we might share somewhat of a name, and a few common friends, well I won't deny that you're name just plainly sounds better then mine. He paused for a moment, not entirely sure what he meant to say, though he was standing there, most likely with all manner of people puzzling over him. Knowing he had also come into the conversation much too late and didn't know the entire back story . . . but still . . . If I might grace a moment of your time with old tales from a Campbell. If nothing else, I will speak on behalf of Kenrich, and his ever so beautiful companion, Myxti, he gave her a slight wink.

Still, when they invaded my homeland and sacked the town of my birth, there were few among those English, that I found common ground with. Kenrich was one of them. Despite having a canny resemblance to my uncle . . . Kyrian Dunbar, 13th Earl of Dunbar . . . he muttered under his breath. He was noble in his actions and for that I can give no higher honor, then as a foreigner, to stand by his side against such accusations . . . be they what they may. He wasn't sure what the accusation were, or what warranted a duel. Still, if he chose to duel it was his choice, but let no one say he was not an honorable man, for even among enemies and foreigners, we in Galloway, knew him to be fair.
Myxti
Myxti
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

(RP) Calling out Kenrich Empty Re: (RP) Calling out Kenrich

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next