Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aayla's Day in Court (Or The Case of Skinned Puppies?)

Go down

Aayla's Day in Court (Or The Case of Skinned Puppies?) Empty Aayla's Day in Court (Or The Case of Skinned Puppies?)

Post  Aasha Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:49 pm

Timeframe: After Donnor's army overtook Munster and Corc, and set Donnor as Duke.

Charges and opening statement by the Public Prosecutor Achilles:

We're terribly sorry for the inconvenience, we were merely testing out the court system.
The judge shall discharge this case as soon as legally possible.
Please forgive us for the minor unpleasantness, and for your trouble, the duke shall declare you a Hero of Munster (3rd Degree) and obligates the mayor of your town to offer you a drink in any local tavern.

Thank you

Aayla's first defense plea:

Guilty of anything you can possibly think of! Please your honor, stop me before I do more evil, I can not possibly help myself. I'm a menice don't you know, I've been personally responsable for the downfall of Munster, I kick puppies and steal babies, and wouldn't you know it I.. er... sing overly loud and get drunk in the taverns! I'm no good your honor, you must listen and put me away for life!

Obli's witness statement:

Your honor,

I plead for your forgiveness of my sister, she knows not what she does. For years, House of Rahl has been trying to keep a family pet - only to have them run away or find them skinned. *Looks at Aayla*

I nearly went broke buying family pets, only thing we've been able to keep around our family home are horses - and even a couple of those have died mysteriously. If you release her into the custody of House of Rahl, I promise we'll lock her in the tower...again. Seems to slow her murderous rampage on innocent animals.

Prosecutor's statement:

Achilles stares at the, evidently, crazed woman and wonders to himself, is this really how bad munster is for one`s mental health.

"Excuse me, miss"; He finally says, "I don't know about kicking puppies, and pretty much everything else you talked about. I can tell you that the Jail meal plan is horrible, been there done that. You're not however going to jail, sorry. We're not entertainment here, this is a serious test of the system. You really need those drinks miss, so you're lucky you were picked to be here"

The prosecutor then shakes his head and whispers to the judge, "Want me to have her ... examined ?"

Aasha's witness statement:

Aasha looks around the court room, noting the changes since her last visit, most for the worse. Why there weren't even any pretty bonfires going, and she so loved a good weenie roast. Of course, the damn dogs didn't like it so much...but it sure was useful in getting rid of evidence after Aayla skinned the wee things.

The girl patiently waited for her turn to speak (ok, not patiently, we all know Aasha is less than patient, but she was quiet for the most part, other than a snicker or three). When the judge finally looked her way, she winked and stood, just in time to hear Achille's whisper. "Whacha gonna 'ave 'er 'xam'ned fer? There ain't no cure ya knows."

Raising her voice so the entire courtroom could hear (and a few outside in the corridors), Aasha began to speak; "We all knows Munst'r is run ov'r by dogs an' all, if'n ya puts 'er in jail fer killin' a few now an' 'gain...why ya'd be trippin' ov'r mutts ev'ry oth'r step. Ya dun wanna be doin' that. Jus' let 'er go an' I'll be makin' sure she's nae leavin' none o' them us'less things ta be runnin' the streets."

Grinning impishly, she bows to Yaz, then turns back to the few in the courtroom that had gasped in outrage at her words. :Wha;? Ya'd rath'r 'er be killin' spawns an' kickin' 'ounds?"

Aayla's last defense plea:

Oh bother... well that is a terrible disappointment, perhaps the next officials will toss me in jail. I hear they built a special pire for me... sounds toasty!

*laughing she walks away*

Judge Yaznaki's ruling:

The Judge turns to the defendant and prosecutor, "I am going to dismiss the charges on the sole condition that the defendant gets some help for her, ummm... affliction."
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down