Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Clarification of Duke Loxleys Decree and supportive message

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[RP] Clarification of Duke Loxleys Decree and supportive message - Page 2 Empty Re: [RP] Clarification of Duke Loxleys Decree and supportive message

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:59 pm

Lizabet wrote:Chrisiusmaximus, you obviously do not know Lord Loxley. If he states that no armies shall pass through Stafford, then no armies shall pass. If you haven't realized by now, neither Arthur nor Stafford tend to buckle under harassment or popular opinion if they feel they are right. Sometimes to their detriment, sometimes to their advantage. Something our Regent might take note of. In fact it is her wishes now, doing some serious backpedaling herself, that no one send aide to Chester. Quite an interesting turn of events, no?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Clarification of Duke Loxleys Decree and supportive message - Page 2 Empty Re: [RP] Clarification of Duke Loxleys Decree and supportive message

Gabrielle_ wrote:That is not what the speech said.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Chrisiusmaximus wrote:Mistress Queen of the wolf pelt wearing Sheep I know Arthur pretty well, I will do my dealing with the man himself, your input is neither wanted nor appreciated oh traitor to your country.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lizabet wrote:*ignores Gabby and laughs at Chrisiusmaximus' arrogance*

Time will tell. *smiles*
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:00 pm

TheRedChef wrote:
Chrisiusmaximus wrote:Mistress Queen of the wolf pelt wearing Sheep I know Arthur pretty well, I will do my dealing with the man himself, your input is neither wanted nor appreciated oh traitor to your country.

You were just accusing him of treason yesterday...
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:01 pm

Philipthegravedigger wrote:
Gabrielle_ wrote:That is not what the speech said.

Gabrielle_ wrote:I ask the loyal men and women of England to decide for yourselves, stay home and build ports and defenses or go to Chester. It is your conscience which dictates this. Though as Regent, I urge the former.

I wasn't there to hear the speech, as I am not welcome around the Regent, or the Castle, and avoid all things regal, save for my own Queen and her gatherings...but I digress....One of my loyal spies told me that this is what was overheard in a speech by our regent. She said, according to my spy, "I ask the loyal men and women of England to"...something....and then.."Stay home and build ports and defenses"...and something else about having no conscience, or being semi-conscious...not sure what....and then, " I urge reform."

I can only assume that our regent thinks we should all stay home, and leave Chester to the current reform government in power.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Chrisiusmaximus wrote:
TheRedChef wrote:

You were just accusing him of treason yesterday...

must have done me some backpeddling, seems to be a current trend Wink
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Gabrielle_ wrote:Oddly that falls in line with this from the HoP.
Declare National Emergency?
Aye
36% [ 14 ]
Nay
60% [ 23 ]
Abstain
2% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 38

Holy poop on a stick! The will of the people, as executed through their elected representatives being the encouragement of the Regent? Who would have thunk it? Dayum... how coinkydenkical!

Editted to add:

And the next line, obviously missed by the lassitudeness of the Wolfen Wench and her crony, implored that aid still be sent.
However I do urge that all counties, please, send available food to Chester. Write mayors directly and see what is needed in their towns, if anything.

So then, why don't you wolves do something else with those snouts, instead of running them as if having oral diarreah, and bite me. :wink:
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Widfara wrote:Right,,, a county with 3 towns, one being a capitol only 10 ppl smaller then the next needs more food. Rolling Eyes

More men might be a better choice of things to send, hello,,,Yah's sake how much food do you thing 40 people eat? Before this little internal problem of ours, if 2 meat and 12 bread sold in a day it was a lot. Why do you think we could export so much? Because we hardly consume any..

Severely outnumbered by only 30 Usurpers, which doubled the active population overnight night...and you advise sending bread....Do you think we don't have any bakers?

In case my sarcasm is missed _ SEND TROOPS , join our armies so we at least have a chance to win this and not all die.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:02 pm

Lylefujin wrote:
Widfara wrote:Why do you think we could export so much? Because we hardly consume any..

Severely outnumbered by only 30 Usurpers, which doubled the active population overnight night...and you advise sending bread....Do you think we don't have any bakers?

In case my sarcasm is missed _ SEND TROOPS , join our armies so we at least have a chance to win this and not all die.

So what you're saying is that war in Chester is good for business, especially if more people come from outside the county? Brilliant!

Widfara, I have underestimated your cunning, and I hope your plans in the future are even more successful than this will obviously be. I was wrong to think you hadn't studied the history of Chesire. You must have noticed the pattern of economic booms in the past.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Oariana wrote:*Bursts out laughing* Who the heck are you Lyle? Cause your a bit hilarious.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

degas wrote:Not quite as hilarious as you and your clown husband. You abandon Wiltshire just because some one finally started flinging back some of the mud you threw for many months. If you had any honor you would give up that joke of a title you have for bringing Wiltshire closer to the brink.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lylefujin wrote:
Oariana wrote:*Bursts out laughing* Who the heck are you Lyle? Cause your a bit hilarious.

Stand-up Philosopher of Chester, m'lady. People know I'm worth the money when they come to listen to me because they understand the fact that half of the county hates me and the other half loves me. At least, that's what my sign says. Let's just all agree I'm mostly performing outside of the county for awhile.

Without submitting my autobiography to the national library, I will say that enough times I have watched events unfold in Chesire. Enough to see that while I do not believe Widfara to be simply baiting customers in, as he is an honorable man if he's sober, we have a history of conflicts that undoubtedly brings our economy out of balance.

As Widfara is experienced with handling trade within the county, I do honestly hope he understands the necessity for our mayors, traders, and others to adjust to this. I'd believe its honest money made if towns work towards supporting the extra tourism. And I can see if they want to stop someone from starting market manipulation.

Simple fact, people like to ignore Chester, and therefore do not have a full understanding of the land.

(Edit: Grammar correction on the first paragraph.)
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Oariana wrote:Darn *set aside her manual on gifted thinkers that don't always impress those less thoughtful*

I'll not write your biography chapter just yet then :wink: I've found Widfara to be honourable to, and I hope that he understood that my comments were an appreciation of the skill you have with words, no more no less. :wink:

The point is valid, make hay when the sun shines, even if it shines the wrong way..it is a proven economic policy that all governments should adhere too. The times of your markets is now.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2