Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resurrection

Go down

Resurrection Empty Resurrection

Post  Aasha Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:23 pm

Tudor Keep, continuation of A Return to Chester

--Darklotus
PNJ

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2009 23:35 Post subject: {CRP}Resurrection Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
It had been a long three day journey from the decrepit shack off of Holywell Lake to the Tudor home. They had stopped quite a few times to check on Lord Donnor, change his bandages, and move him slightly to avoid him getting sores from laying in one spot for too long. During a few of the stops there were very few movements from Lord Donnor. He still was not speaking, but his eyes had opened and closed a few times and his hand moved slightly inside of Lady Aasha’s. Things were looking positive but he knew all to well that life was fragile and could take that unexpected turn for the worse at a moments notice.

Finally pulling up to the front of the home, he and the other man waited until Aasha was on the ground and then lowered Donnor from the cart and rushed him inside past everyone without stopping. He knew of the perfect room for Donnor, the room adjacent to the apothecary would do just fine. It was vacant for the time being anyhow and would be beneficial to them in case they needed something to help with the healing process and did not have the time to wait.

Entering the room, they lowered him onto the empty bed. Quickly, DarkLotus moved out of the way to allow the healers to do their best to revive his friend. Approaching Lady Aasha, he rested his hand on her shoulder and spoke softly to her. ”I am going to stand guard outside. I know we are in a safe place but I am completely helpless at this time. Go and be with him but please do let me know if his status changes. I am sure everything will be okay milady…he has to be okay for both our sakes.”

With a weary sigh he left, closing the door behind him. During his moments of peace, he decided now was the perfect time to finish his prayer to Loki that had been interrupted before in the shack in Holywell.

Aasha

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2009 00:11 Post subject: Re: {RP}Resurrection Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
There were dark circles under her eyes by the time they arrived at the Tudor home. She wasn't in the mood for any trouble, and immediately told the guards to back off. Aasha wasn't sure if it was the the dagger she was brandishing, or the insanely worried look in her eyes, but the guards listened without questioning much. Or maybe it had nothing to do with that, and everything to do with her companions telling them that the injured man in the cart was Donnor Tudor, and she his fiance. Regardless, they moved through the gates without further challenge.

She felt helpless watching DarkLotus and Beaker carry him in. They were moving so fast she couldn't even hold his hand and whisper her love. It was what she'd done the entire trip, and she felt bereft without the contact.

She was glad DarkLotus had already scouted the estate on their earlier visit. Aasha had been a bit distracted then...and not noticed more than the few rooms they'd been forced to enter, one in more...intimate...detail than the others. Her face flushed as memories overcame her, it was a night she'd never forget. One she wanted, nae needed to repeat. Donnor couldn't die, not after the experience of a lifetime. They had too many other days and nights to create memories with, too much to explore about each other. He had too much to teach her still, about his pleasure and hers.

Shaking those thoughts from her mind, she entered the room, intending to go to his side. A hand on her shoulder made her freeze, she didn't expect it, DarkLotus had said very little to her the entire trip. Her voice was showing the strain, she could barely speak above a whisper, fatigue evident though she fought it fiercely. I won't be leavin' him...ya knows that dun ya? She understood his helplessness, she felt the same. She knew nothing of healing, only what she'd observed through her own illness, Inanna's, and even Aimar's long ago.

Even now, her impulsive nature showed. Aasha leaned up and wrapped her arms around the man, hugging him tightly as she whispered; Nothin' will be happenin' to him, I ain't gonna lets it. He promis'd me he wouldna leave...made me swears nae to run...so he canna d...he canna leaves neither of us. An...thanks...fer...jus' thanks.

Tears were glittering on her lashes when she released him and turned back to Donnor. Tears she wouldn't let anyone see. Lowering her head, she wiped her face with the back of her sleeve, wincing when the shirt pulled away from the dried blood beneath. Feeling only slightly composed, she moved to perch at his side on the bed. Taking his hand between both of hers, she glanced up to see if he was awake. We's safe now love...yer gonna be alrights here...promise. Jus' hang on...keeps fightin' fer me.

Broken
Donnor

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2009 00:35 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Throughout the trip he could feel several of the movements they had forced his body to make. He knew Aasha was there with him through the whole trip, as well as DarkLotus and the others. He was fighting hard, holding onto whatever life force he had left knowing he would survive this not only for himself, but for his newly found family, his friends, and his love…Aasha.

Even though he knew she was there during the trip, he had forced his eyes open just to glimpse at the blurry silhouette of her. He hoped that in time his vision would be restored, he would need it to know exactly who it was he was killing when he regained his strength. He knew exactly what both of them looked like, one was a former Mayor of the town he previously lived in, and the other was something he refused to even think because of the level of inappropriateness.

He sensed as the cart halted once more only this time things were different. He could hear everyone exiting the cart and then himself being lifted and carried. The lighting had changed against his eyelids so he assumed he was heading inside once more. It wasn’t until he felt the comfort of a soft bed that he came to the conclusion that he was at the Tudor home. He remembered how Arthur mentioned losing his other siblings and in his heart he knew that he would probably want to be here in case he was not strong enough to hold on.

He tightened his grip as his hand was lifted, soft whispers entered his mind. Forcing his eyes open again, his lips parted as he struggled to speak. He only needed to say one word, he pulled Aasha closer and a soft whisper came from his lips. ”My brother.” Exhausted, he allowed himself to slowly drift back into a state of unconsciousness. His heartbeat was slowed, but still noticeable to the touch and his breathing had become a lot more paced as he did his best to ignore the pain.

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2009 01:05 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
She saw his eyes open, his struggle evident even to her untrained eye. The effort made her ache for him, she wasn't used to seeing him so weak. He had always been bigger than life, godlike in her eyes. Aasha blinked the tears back for the second time within moments, and leaned down, pressing her lips to his cheek as he whispered. The connection between them was as strong as ever, even with his strength gone. I loves ya Donnor. His eyes were already shut again, she could feel his breath almost even on her cheek. Her lips grazed his before she released his hand and reluctantly moved away.

Aasha moved across to a desk, hunting for parchment and quill. Sitting with the chair facing him, she began to scribble a note. Her handwriting, already barely legible, showed the strain in the blots of ink where she pressed too hard. It was short, but would do. The girl rose, opened the door long enough to signal for DarkLotus, whispered instructions to have someone deliver it to Arthur Tudor, then moved back to the bed. She was so tired, her shoulder throbbed, and she was feeling dizzy. Ignoring it all, she climbed beside him and leaned back against the headboard, his hand once again enveloped between both of hers.

Broken
Siggie

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2009 10:41 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
As Siggie woke up he noticed the wagon had stopped. How many times had he woken up so far? He felt useless again. How far was it left? Every time they stopped he just sat there waiting, mostly sleeping though. His head was better, and he was sober for once. It took him a little time to notice that the wagon was in fact empty, he was the only one around... Odd.. He thought for himself. Wouldn't they wake me if they went somewhere? He was feeling a little unsure and got out of the wagon only to notice that they had stopped at a place he had never been before.

He went over to a guard who seemed a little uneasy of his presence. "I've just, uhm. Ye haven't seen a Donnor and three others with him, have ye?" He spoke insecurely as he rarely went to places like this, in fact he kind of disliked them. Not a home at all, just big and a way to show off your status in town. "I were with them, well..until they left me behind asleep in the wagon there." He pointed towards the wagon and hoped the guard would at least have seen them.

The guard had indeed seen them, he just mentioned the direction they had gone and told him that they had just recently passed. Siggie started running in said direction and went inside. There seemed to be marks of some dirt on the floor, rather new marks too, so he decided to follow them. Didn't take long before he saw a man he was sure he had seen before, but he couldn't remember his name, nor where. "Hey, you!" He spoke loud and clear while moving closer. "Have you seen Mr. Donnor and Lady Aasha? I was told they ran in here?" Just as he finished a door behind the man slightly opening and someone whispering to the man.

--Darklotus
PNJ

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2009 18:51 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
He had just finished the small prayer when the man from behind the fishing shack had reappeared and was heading towards him. Before he could speak, Aasha opened the door behind him and handed him a note. After receiving instructions on what to do with it he turned to the man coming towards him. ”Milord, they are all in the room behind me with Lord Donnor. You are more than welcome to enter as I feel you are the one who was looking after Lady Aasha after the attack happened and it will please Lord Donnor to hear that.” Bowing slightly to the man, he turned and headed down the corridor towards the front door in search of a servant. Unable to find one, DarkLotus decided that it might not be a terrible idea to hand the message off to one of the guards stationed outside.

{OOC:DarkLotus will be outside so Kjolmar won’t have to stand there in his visiting RP any longer. Lol sorry Kjolmar Razz}

Corinna

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2009 23:51 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
a soft sigh as they finally pull up to Tudor House ... it had been a while since she and Beaker had visited here... shaking her head as she looked into her bag... her stocks that she caries constantly near depletes.. noting that the man still appears to be in pain...

a decision... in a quiet voice to her love as they start to unload Donner...

I will be back soon ... I mun visit the still room ... my heelbore and belladonna re depleted... and perhaps there is essence of popy or hemp available ... I will return shortly ... I do not think the Lady Kyley will begrudge my borrowing stores

pacing down the surprisingly empty Halls ... the clatter of Bri's children missing .. a wrong turn... then back tracking, and finding the right path in the warren of rooms...
Aasha

PostPosted: 17 Apr 2009 22:21 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
When someone slipped through the door, Aasha assumed it would be Corinna. Looking over, she saw Siggie finally make it in. - At least he's sober..for now. Should probably tell the servants to hide the liquor. - The girl didn't move though, she was as close to where she wanted to be as she could be with Donnor hurt so badly. In bed with him even if only beside him, able to look into his eyes if he woke. Holding his hand and willing what little energy she had into him, in hopes that he would heal quickly. Ya decided to wakes? Finds a place to sit Siggie...hmm...or ya ken finds someone to be gettin' ya somethin' clean to wear.

Broken
Donnor

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2009 14:04 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
There were voices speaking around him in hushed tones, he could not make out what was being said but he still felt her presence. The warmth of her hands enclosing on his kept him at ease as he squeezed gently every time pain would strike him. He was mentally and physically tired but unable to rest as images of their attackers ran through his head. Thoughts about how many of their people had not even been awakened before being killed. ”Dirty cowards, to afraid to fight us while we are awake.” He thought to himself. He could feel his expressions on his face changing as he thought of them and the way they attacked him from behind. He could not blame them, many people feared him enough not to give him an honorable fight. Starting to calm down, he could feel pressure upon his wounds but was unsure if it was pressure from hands, or something else entirely.
PNJ

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2009 18:50 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Her herb garden had been in a terrible state of neglect, it took Kyley hours to finally get it set to rights again. She had restocked the shelves, hung some herbs to dry, and pulled all of the weeds out of the garden before calling it a day. Her little ones had enjoyed playing in the dirt, though Carina had dug up more herbs than weeds. A soft smile played across her face as she thought of her children. Her only break had been to eat with them, and tuck them into bed for the evening. Now, it was time for her to retire as well.

Entering the apothecary through the garden door, she was quite surprised to see Corinna there raiding her stores. Her general state of disarray told Kyley there was reason for her to be there, and from the looks of her, not one she was going to want to hear. Clearing her throat so as not to startle Corinna, she approached and asked what she could do for help.

Eyes widening in horror as past battle entered her mind, Kyley quickly grabbed her bag and followed the other lady into the adjacent room. Beaker's presence, under normal circumstances, would be cause to catch up. With both of them really, she'd missed the couple during her and Grip's self imposed exile, but now was not the time.

She let her eyes roam across the room, noting all four occupants. Besides Beaker, there was a shoeless gentleman, and the two on the bed. One looked exhausted, the other was obviously the one Corinna had told her about. Pushing back her discomfort at the intimacy reflected in the girls face, Kyley approached the bed. Working in tandem with both Beaker and Corinna, she did as much as she could for the injured man.

Once they made him as comfortable as possible, she turned to face the girl. She had felt the assessing gaze the entire time she worked, and hoped her calm demeanor would reassure Aasha she wasn't out to harm anyone. Keeping her voice low, she explained all they did, handed her a few different packages of herbs, all carefully labeled, and instructed her what to do for him. He will get better. He is a fighter, we could see that as we worked. With injuries this grave, for him to have made it this long proves his spirit is not ready to leave. Her eyes caught the dried blood on the girl's blouse and she winced. Apparently this poor child hadn't bothered to have her own wounds looked at with her worry for the man.

May I look at your injury? Receiving a small nod in answer, she tried to coax the girl into a more private setting. Seeing the stubborn look on her face, Kyley sighed before reaching for some water. She would have to do it here, and preserve the child's modesty as best she could. Kyley gently dabbed water on the blouse, loosening the dried blood before peeling it away from the wound. She couldn't help but wince when the flesh was revealed. It looked like a clean slice that someone had dug their fingers in, widening and inflaming a few areas. Added to that, she noticed faded scars on her shoulder. And was that a brand? No...a name...why would she allow him to mark her that way? Shaking her head, she, along with Beaker and Corinna, silently tended to the girl. Once finished, she turned to go. Lady Corinna, Lord Beaker. It was lovely to see you both, even under these circumstance. Perhaps on my next visit, we can catch up? I'm afraid I cannot linger much longer though...Grip...the children and I have been gone longer than we planned already.

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2009 19:06 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Aasha sat up straighter in the bed as another lady entered with Corinna. She watched them all warily as they worked on her love. His hand tightening in hers was the only thing that drew her gaze from them. He looked upset, enraged even, though his eyes weren't opening. Her voice low, she began to whisper her love to him, urging him to fight the pain. Gentle reassurances, wanting to see him at peace.

When the newest lady turned to her, she listened closely, and took the herbs, laying them on the table beside her. I'll takes good care'o him m'lady. I ain't lettin' nothin' happen to him, not never 'gain. A slight nod gave them permission to look at her wounds. She was relieved when they were done, ready for some quiet time with Donnor, even if he wasn't awake. Siggie didn't count, the man had dozed off in the chair. She was amazed that he was able to sleep so much, even exhausted the idea did not appeal to her. She couldn't afford to relax her guard, not with him injured. Though she did lean back and close her eyes, his hand still firmly clasped in hers.

Broken
--Mortis
PNJ

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2009 19:07 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Mortis watched from the darkness, his face now covered in scars (though these were hidden by the black fabric covering his face and body), watching the scene through his eyes, muttering pointless thoughts to himself, running a dagger along his fingers drawing small trickles of blood (and wincing every time).

He slowly stalked his way through the darkness, narrowly avoiding being spotted twice till he reached a back entrance, noticing there was no guards (typical if his... EX partner was in charge of security as it seemed...) he quickly tried to stalk inside, when he tripped... (damn his clumsiness) as a cat ran in front of him!

Mortis' blade flew from his hand, crashing into the shocked cat killing it almost instantly, the only sound it was able to make was a shocked meow. "No...the kitty..." mortis whimpered under his breath, his voice going into a near whine... slowly crawling up to the cat now bleeding all over the grass "Poor...poor..kitty..." he couldn't bare himself to pull the knife out, so whimpering the entire time pulled out his spare and went towards the back door, berating himself for being such a fool and harming a poor innocent animal.

He found himself in a...well a room full of strange vials of strange liquids... one of them had to be his targets medicine... Taking out a small glass container mortis scanned the dizzying number of strange bottles... and reached out looking at them in turn... after a few moments of silent indecision, dispersed with his whining about the poor kitty, he choose a random bottle... but just as he reached his hand out the vial he planned to use slipped from his hand, shattering upon the floor.

jumping back quickly mortis' eyes widened... "oh gods oh gods oh gods" he said quietly in a panicked voice, dancing around on two feet, unsure what to do now. When he suddenly remembered the dagger in his hand... Realising what he had to do he moved forward almost silently and opened a random door across the hall... finding two sleeping people in there... one of which he assumed might be his target (if it wasn't he'd just come back again tomorrow..)

he slowly entered the room, the floor creaking slightly, until he way by the bed... raising his dagger and flicking his eyes between the man and the woman... pretty sure he was supposed to be killing a man he pulled his arm back preparing to plunge the dagger into his heart except...

he caught the vase by their bed, toppling it and its stand, causing a chain reaction in which pottery, stone wood, metal and numerous other materials all clattered to the floor in a thunderous applause of Mortis' complete and utter incompetence.
Aasha

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2009 19:36 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Her eyes flew open in shock. She'd not meant to doze off, she was kicking herself for her carelessness even as she scanned the room for the source of the noise. Was Siggie awake then? It was the creak of the floorboard that woke her. Scanning the room, she bit her lip and closed her eyes again, peering from under her lashes as she watched a man approach. The flicker of light on a blade caught her eye, his was not a face she knew, and was not one she could trust. Not with him sneaking in like that.

She had released Donnor's hand and unsheathed her knife in a movement so practiced it looked almost graceful. Adrenaline was rushing through her system, she kept her eyes trained on him as she subtly shifted on the bed. Careful of Donnor's injuries, she leaned closer, so part of her body was covering him. She was going to release her dagger when he lifted his over his head. That is, until he bumped into a table, knocking everything into the floor. Aasha bit her lip hard to keep from laughing. Surely this incompetent fool hadn't been sent here to harm her or Donnor? Why he would be lucky if he didn't kill himself before he got close enough to do anything. She wouldn't allow him to hurt her love, but she would make him pay for thinking it...if in fact that was what this guy was thinking. She almost hoped he was, the rage she had pushed down when Siggie had talked her out of facing the army was just below the surface. The opportunity to release even part of it might make her feel better...less helpless in the face of Donnor's pain.

Broken
--Mortis
PNJ

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2009 19:44 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Mortis stood in total paralysis shocked at the fool he'd made of himself "Stupid! STUPID!" he shouted giving up all pretence of not being seen noticing the woman looking at him trying not to laugh "Glad you find it funny.... won't do soon though" mortis gave his best attempt at a threatening sneer, revealing somewhat... ill cared for teeth.

holding his knife tightly he watched her and then a thought popped into his head.... something his commander had given and told him to only use to make a dramatic exit... well now was a good time "Besides... how can you kill" he scooped two small objects up in his hand "WHAT YOU CAN'T SEE!" he shouted brining the objects to the floor with a manic laugh.

..and nothing happened... mortis looked at them, dumbstruck "uhm..they were supposed...to release..smoke..uhmm..." he rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed not sure what to do now...
Aasha

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2009 20:05 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
He knew she was awake, good it would make this game of cat and mouse much easier. There was a reason Donnor referred to her as a hellcat, this man would find out soon enough. Her eyes, normally easy to read even if her face was not, were flashing fire by that point, the ice in them warning of danger. Funny ain't what I'd be callin' ya.

The sneer was ill conceived, the only frightening aspect the teeth that were revealed. She noted his hand tightening on his knife, her voice showed contempt when she spoke again. Bett'r be careful wit' that lad...yer gonna hurts yerself 'fore I gets a chance to do nothin'.

Her eyes still trained to his, she watched his dramatics with a deadly curiosity. While he continued to rant, she slid further across Donnor until she was positioned on the other side, closer to the maniac. When he threw two objects to the floor, the laughter spilled out. Smoke? They didna release nothin'... Sitting up, feeling somewhat better with her between him and Donnor, she narrowed her eyes. Sos is there a reason yer here? Death wish?

Back to top Go down

Resurrection Empty Re: Resurrection

Post  Aasha Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:24 pm

--Mortis
PNJ

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2009 20:13 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
He shook himself out of his shock, doing his best to ignore the glare the woman was giving him, it took him a few moments to realise that she was asking him a question "Uhm... yeah... i'm here too.... uhmm... kill... some guy named Donnor, he's him right?" Mortis pointed at the comatose man behind Aasha

He slipped his hand into his pocket again, this time pulling out a single small object filled with a tiny liquid "You may look scary lady... but this'll beat ya both!" He then in an attempt to throw it at the bed, lost it in his hand, the small glass container crashing the floor and setting fire to his trouser leg and the carpet "ARRG!" mortis jumped around his free hand batting wildly at his trousers as he hopped on one leg desperately trying to put it out, in the end cutting the burning fabric free and throwing it in the corner... looking even more comical than before with his slightly burnt leg hair and one trouser leg missing.

"uhm...I guess... uhm... I'll do this the old fashioned way?"
Aasha

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2009 20:28 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Dun matt'r if'n its him or nae...ya ain't killin' nobody. Less yer plannin' on killin' yerself now. I ain't lettin' ya harm Donnor, nae me, nae anyone else in this house. Ain't sure how ya gots in, or why yer wantin' to kill my fiance...but ya made a huge mist'ke.

She was royally pissed by now, even with the comical antics of this bumbling killer. He really thought to hurt her love? He had no idea who he was dealing with. It ain't 'bout lookin' scary...dun thinks who sent ya was tellin' ya to watch fer me. 'Nother mist'ke. Shifting the dagger in her hand so he could see it, a malicious smile appeared. Her legs were dangling over the bed now, she was ready to stalk the man, to find out who he was and who sent him.

Once again, his incompetence shined through. The vial didn't make it far, bursting into flames. The smell of singed hair filled the room, making her stomach roll. She was done, tired of his attempts. Before he could try again, she had sprung from the bed and kicked him hard, straight between his legs, letting her dagger fly before her foot straight towards his kneecap.

Broken
--Darklotus
PNJ

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2009 01:35 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
He entered the home and began to make his way slowly back to the room. He had not slept much in the last few days and felt as though he would pass out. He stopped and was only planning to sit for a moment or two but ended up falling asleep until something had woken him. Down the hall where Lord Donnor’s room was he could hear a commotion, as if someone was fighting. Quickly, he stood and pulled the dagger from his hip and ran down the hall. He could see the back of a person and Aasha jumping from the bed, planting her foot in a rather delicate location. The sight of it alone hurt him. As the man was doubled over, DarkLotus grabbed a chair from the hall and snuck up behind the man. Raising the chair above his head, he aimed at the mans back and swung it down forcefully hoping it would disable the man long enough for him to be tied up and questioned.

Donnor

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2009 01:35 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
What seemed like hours after the pressure on his wounds had started, it was finally over. He felt more relaxed given his current state and was surprised at how alert his body was even though he was unable to interact with anyone completely. He felt at peace for the first time since the attack until he was startled by the noise of crashing coming from within the room. She had let go of his hand, startled by the same noise he assumed. The pressure on his abdomen had begun again but this time it was different, lower, was she lying across his body? Images of the last time they had been in the home flashed into his mind, surely she was not planning to arouse him in his condition. He felt as he body gently moved across him further, her hand had slipped down to his most sensitive areas. She must not have noticed because her hand did not move from its location until he started becoming more aroused at the hands presence there. Suddenly her hand moved, she had to have noticed it.

It became clearer of what her intentions were as he could hear a new voice. One he had not heard before, it was clear that the man was not here for a social visit by the tone of their voices so it was not surprise when he felt her leap from the bed. He heard the sound of a hit connecting with its target soon to be followed by the smashing of wood and wondered what the hell was going on. Fearing for her safety, he summoned all the strength he could and opened his eyes but when his eyes would not adjust to the darkness of the room he was forced to shut them and hope for the best. He knew she could take care of herself, and if not there was always his lifelong friend DarkLotus.

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2009 08:10 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
the surpise of seeing Kyley again after all this time ... and then working together on the man's injuries... twas good to have another herbalist to hand ... she had always wanted to find out more of Kyley's knowledges.. their training in the healing arts being quite different ...

exchanging a glance with Beaker as the woman leaves ... tis good to know that all is well with that family .. I had wondered ...

moving closer to their patient as the man enters the room so clumsily.. then being thrust behind Beaker as his protective instincts take over ...

staying back out of the way as the man is attacked... the ferocity of the girl not surprising, as she is looking after one she obviously cares about ..

then seeing Donner stirring once more ... laying a hand on his shoulder ... knowing he is in no condition to rise .. but having seen men try and respond to less provocation ...

tis all good... your friends have the situation well in hand ...
--Mortis
PNJ

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2009 12:09 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Mortis flashed a grin at aasha, a mocking one, unable to believe that this small woman could best him when suddenly he doubled over in agony as her knee connected with his crotch

"Ohh...you bi-AHHHHH!" he cried out again as the dagger sunk into his kneecap, causing him to fall to his knee, twisting the dagger in his leg causing further damage he knelt there a few moments, unaware of the man advancing behind him, too absorbed in his own agony, he felt as though he was going to throw up and all he could feel was a throbbing pain...

"gods...hurts..." and then the chair came down upon his back, causing him to crash forwards, smashing his head upon an overturned table and everything went black...
Aasha

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2009 16:47 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
What remained of her amusement fled when she saw the mocking smile. Too many underestimated her, this one thought to do the same. His mistake would be costly, deadly in fact. She saw her dagger hit its mark right as her foot solidly connected. She took grim satisfaction in watching him fall to the ground. The damage she’d done to his pride only part of it. Landing on his bad knee meant the dagger was well and truly twisted in there, he wouldn’t be able to limp away, let alone outrun her. The insult he threw caused her to smirk. Biahhh? Yer a sheepie now? Knew ya couldna be much of no kill’r…dunno who hired ya…yet…but I’m bettin’ they’s gonna r’grets it much as ya is. Well, maybe not quites as much as yer gonna. The laugh that slipped out when he spoke of pain held no amusement, her tone icy cold. Been called lotsa things…but gods ain’t one’o ‘em. Yer gods ain’t gonna be helpin’ ya nones. Mine dun tooks over.

Her eyes flickered towards the door as it opened, admitting DarkLotus. Joinin’ the party? It always surprised her when someone so large could move quickly, he was across the room and had brought a chair down before she could advance any further. The dagger she kept at the small of her back had replaced the one she’d thrown in her hand, one she’d snagged from Donnor’s boot in the other. Mentally reminding herself to take his boots off after they’d dealt with their intruder, she refused to glance back. She couldn’t afford the distraction of thinking just how ‘well’ he was, her hand slipping earlier had almost caused her to lose focus. Moving until she was directly in front of the man, she laid a hand on DarkLotus’ arm. Ya ken helps…but he’s mines. With DarkLotus’ taste for tongue removal, letting him take the lead while fun to watch, would lead to their guest dying too soon. And his death was hers to dole out, he’d come after her love, she needed to do this.

Broken
Siggie

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2009 14:36 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Ever since he had entered the room he had been lost in his own thoughts. The images of his friends lying around as cheap meat on a market place at Saturday mornings back in Worcester, the young lady's bum moving oh so smoothly as she ran through the woods. Memories from the past, of another Lady, with eyes prettier then any moonlit sky at night. Why had he gone away from her? He could have had a nice life here in Chester if he wasn't so damn stubborn and returned to Worcester without evening sending her a letter, not a damn word. She blames me, eh? He was not sure if he was whispering or thinking, all that mattered was what she had thought. She even found a new man. He cursed and slammed his hand down at the floor.

A couple of months and she has a new man around her finger. He felt an uneasy anger towards someone he loved. It was new to him, but it was a good feeling at a time like this. He could feel bad about himself, but what could would that do? Why not be angry at the Lady of his dreams and let the anger fill him with energy? He knew what he was able to do in anger, much more then without it. He always found a way to regret what he was about to do without the anger controlling him. An unsure approach towards an opponent can mean death. Filled with anger hesitation is not even in your mind. She can help me. I know she can. He gritted his teeth as he thought it. Her anger can help me. I might be able to shed blood again. Blood. I don't want my loves blood, she's lost. To a sleazy little bastard, but I can shed blood around me as long as I manage. Doesn't matter if they put me away now.

--Darklotus
PNJ

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2009 19:42 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Smiling as the chair connects, he watches as the man crashes to the floor. Looking up from the body to Aasha he grins. ”A party just isn’t a party without me. Of course you can do what you want with him, I only request that I get the tongue…It is sort of a…ermmm…tradition.” He looks away, slightly embarrassed at the fact he can not control himself when it comes to removing the tongue. When he was a child his father always told him when someone dies that he had hurt, they come back to haunt him. From that he got the idea that if they have no tongue, they can not speak.

After the moment of awkward silence, he grabs another chair and places it beside the motionless body on the floor. Reaching into his pack, he pulls out a length of rope and tosses it to Aasha before lifting the man from the floor and placing him into the chair. He held the body up while Aasha tied him securely, then tested all the knots to make sure they were snug. His eyes scanned the dark room for a surface and finally found a desk that would prove to be quite useful. Sliding it closer he removed a velvet bag from his travel pack and unfolded it along the length of the desk. The contents of the bag were instruments of torture, various blades and sharp objects of different sizes. Turning back to Aasha he motions her over to the desk and the tools. ”Now when he wakes, you can get some answers from him. Feel free to use whatever you feel comfortable with.”

Aasha

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2009 01:20 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Dark Lotus smiling was a sight to behold. His normal expressions didn't lend themselves to softening, yet she'd now seen him show more than one emotion. When she'd barged into the shack, when they'd arrived here, and now the smile. To anyone else, the grin would probably give them goosebumps, for Aasha, it brought an answering one. She had no reason to fear him, and even if she had a reason, she wouldn't. At that moment, she was grateful for his help. She had brought the man to his knees, there was no way she could lift him into a chair.

The tongue is yers...only after we gets him to speaks. Wouldna know if'n a party is one wit' or wit'out ya. I ain't had a chance to finds out till now. Either way, I'm rights glad yer here. Aasha read his body language well, and busied herself by prodding the prone man with her foot while letting DarkLotus collect himself. When she heard him move, she turned back, just in time to catch the rope he tossed her way. It didn't take long for her to tie him up, the bonds were as secure as the pair could make them.

Aasha had never seen anything like what DarkLotus laid out next. She had only planned on using the daggers, but there were instruments here that would cause much more pain. She tucked her dagger back into place, then began to study the arrangement. Picking up and discarding more than one, the girl finally settled on an eagles talon. It was simple, and dull...perfect for adding to the pain the bumbling killer had already complained about. Yer help is more'n welcome. Long as ya lets me fin'sh 'em. With it in one hand and Donnor's dagger in the other, she looked towards their 'guest'. He ain't wakin' fast 'nuff to suits me... Frowning, she looked around the room. There was a pitcher of water beside the bed, left there for Donnor when he woke. Switching the dagger to the hand with the talon, she walked over to pick it up, then moved back to dump it directly over the man's head.

Broken
--Mortis
PNJ

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2009 07:40 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
He lay there, comatose after smashing his head into the chair, Mortis dreamt of dark figures and blood, of knives and daggers... and of the cat he'd accidentally killed on his way in here.. and then the images suddenly ended in a blast of freezing cold as the water splashed over him.

Coughing and spluttering the man quickly rolled, forgetting the dagger in his leg until a blast of pain hit him "ugghh..." he groaned, his eyes struggling to focus, all he could see was fuzzy images of the people around him... and there seemed to be two of everything... "Where...am I..."
Siggie

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2009 12:14 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Siggie noticed Aasha moving around with a bucket, and suddenly an unfamiliar voice? He looked around the room and noticed the man tied to the chair and Aasha with a man beside her. Isn't that? He was not sure, but it looked like torturing objects he had seen before. "Hey! Hold it." He yelled it out as he got up and walked over to the table and searched through the objects. "Get those things out of your hand please. Whatever it is you want with him, there are funnier ways." Siggie grinned and started to think about what he had been told about methods around the world. Surely there would be one amusing enough to watch. A Cat Paw? Maybe a saw or garrote? He had heard about something called The Iron Maiden too, but it was too big. Probably no one around with the devices either. What about using rats? Only need a tiny cage around them.. Surely there's some rats around here.

He grinned and looked over at Aasha. "How would you like to see a rat dig in to a man's flesh?"

Aasha

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2009 22:24 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
The water had the effect she wanted, he was roused almost immediately. Aasha smiled grimly as he asked where he was. Yer in hell... She wanted him alert, to experience every moment of the pain and uncertainty that she had when she thought Donnor dead. Images were rapidly flashing through her mind. Waking to the sounds of the battle, their last words before he'd dashed out of the tent, the sight of him falling, the hoards of soldiers between her position and his.

Blinking back the moisture that automatically sprang to her eyes, she hoped the man had not noticed. Her eyelashes lowered, studying the eagle talon in her hand while she composed herself. None of it took long, her chin was raised and emotions hidden almost as soon as they began. I dun want much from ya. Jus' the name of who sent ya to be killin' Donnor. Sooner yer tellin' me, less pain yer gonna be feelin'.

As she raised the dagger, intending to cut a small slice of flesh, she heard Siggie's voice calling for her to halt. I ain't lookin' fer funnier Siggie...it'll be fun fer me no matters what. I'm needin' to knows why he came after Donnor...an' who sent him. Thats all. It ain't much, an' shouldna takes long.

Sighing deeply, she watched the play of emotions on Siggie's face as she absently ran the talon along the man's forearm. When he finally made a suggestion, she raised a brow. Is ya ferg'ttin' where we is? We's in the Tudor house. Is ya really thinkin' a place as high falutin' as this is gonna have rats crawlin' 'round fer ya to be usin'? An' if'n there was some, they prolly ain't hungry wit' all the waste I'm bettin' happens heres...

Broken
Siggie

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2009 14:42 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
He looked at Aasha and laughed gently at her comment. She could not possible believe there were no rats in a place as big as this? Rats are everywhere, convenient when it comes to torture. "M'Lady, a hungry rat or a fed rat makes no difference. A rat will always run away from burnin' heat from a metal cage, right?" He grinned and made an open space on the table in front of him. "See here now." He mentioned towards the space and put one of the smaller torturing objects in the middle.

"Say this here is a rat." He pointed towards it and put his hand around it making a cage. "And this here is of metal." His eyes were glowing as he saw it for himself how amazing it was. "Now, a cage around it as it sits on his belly wont do nothing, but what do you think happens if the metal cage gets heated? A burning metal cage. He paused a little bit in case she found out herself before he continued. "The only possible way out will have to be through the soft tissue of his belly. He can't dig through the metal, but the skin will easily be ripped." He smiled gently towards her as he is done explaining. "Now, how about it? Wont be hard to find a rat if you ask the right persons."

Corinna

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2009 23:04 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
her lips whitening as she closes them tight during Siggie's descriptions

there was a reason that she was a healer .... a small sound of distaste.. a glance at their patient, who seems stable ... then catching Beaker's eye, crossing the room and quietly exiting ...

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:25 pm

--Darklotus
PNJ

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2009 23:33 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Standing there in a trance he was oblivious of what was going on around him until the female he met in the woods in Holywell walked past and bumped him, snapping him back to reality just as Siggie was talking about finding a rat. Smiling he reached into his pocket and pulled out a large black rat. Raising the creature to his face he spoke softly to it. ”Pestilence my pet, it seems your services may be required with something important.”

Carrying the rat in his hand, he walked over to Aasha slowly. Once he was close enough, he reached out his hand with the rat towards Aasha. ”He is old, but he is strong. I have had him long enough, so if he does not make it out of this alive, he will have at least served a purpose.”

Aasha

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2009 00:07 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Aasha turned to listen to Siggie. DarkLotus had checked the bindings, she wasn't worried about their captive getting away. His knowledge of torture was impressive, and quite surprised her. This was a new side to him she had never seen. Of course, he didn't have to be quiet as a torturer.

Her eyes moved from his animated face to the objects he was using to explain with. She could finally see what he meant, a rat slowly eating its way through the flesh might even make this man talk so much faster than she'd originally thought. Nodding, she looked back up. Ya jus' gots to find a rat then. I ain't seen one since I been here. 'Course, I ain't been lookin' fer any neith'r.

She had just turned back to see how Mortis was taking the knowledge of what would be done to him when DarkLotus spoke. The man was just full of surprises, she wouldn't have suspected him of having any pets. She had to wonder where he had it hidden, he hadn't left the room to go fetch it from anywhere. Letting her eyes scan him briefly, a small frown appeared. Had he kept it...no, surely not...wouldn't he have holes in his pocket then? or teeth marks on...

Shaking her head to dislodge that thought, she sheathed the dagger to free up a hand, laid the talon down, and gently took the rat from Donnor's assistant. He dun gots to be young...thank ya DarkLotus. Her hand brushed across his arm before she looked towards the table. There was a metal object that could easily pass for a cage, and she always carried flints. Picking it up, she laid it in the man's lap before pulling up his shirt, a demented smile flashed across her face. I'm thinkin' yer gonna likes meetin' my friend's pet.

Broken
--Mortis
PNJ

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2009 14:36 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Mortis listened to the questions and his eyes widened with fear, he did NOT like the idea of a rat going through his belly "WOAH WOAH WOAH!" he exclaimed, a new vigour in his voice "You.. don't wanna put a rat through me really do ya... that'd hurt... alot.." struggling against the bonds a little he tried to get a good look at the rat they were using worried about the feel of the woman's hands against his belly.. the look in her eye "Besides... don't wanna hurt it do ya.." he was sounding really desperate now struggling more "Please..." his last word, almost a whimper..
Aasha

PostPosted: 25 Apr 2009 23:15 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Aasha knew exactly how motivating a bit of fear was. Her cousin flashed through her mind. She had been afraid too long, afraid he would find her. Fear that he would send her to the gaols. Why even someone raising their had to her used to make her flinch. That girl was gone now, parts beaten out of her, some drowned in too many losses. Some she'd forced herself to face, to not let them cripple her life any longer. But the bulk had been replaced by Donnor, the easy love and acceptance he had given her despite her myriad of faults had allowed her to grow, built her confidence. Of course, the woman standing before Mortis now had evolved even further. After almost losing Donnor to Helius' army, she had little sympathy for anyone trying to make the loss a reality.

I ain't lookin' to please ya. I'm 'fraid ya'd be findin' that all o' us here ken deal wit' the loss o' a rat bett'r than the one ya was tryin' to gives. Pleasin' ya knowin' that jus' ain't high on my list o' things ta do...

She turned towards Siggie. Does ya gots somethin' I ken be lightin' to heats the cage? Facing Mortis again, she let the rat hover over his stomach, only his feet touching as she asked; How much pain is ya wantin' then? Who sent ya here to be killin' Donnor?

Broken
--Darklotus
PNJ

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2009 22:33 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Nodding to her in reply to her thank you, he felt as her hand brushed against his arm and like the times before, he fought back his own urges. His horribly disfigured face left him behind his mask and therefore without love. He often though about what it felt like to be loved more than just a friend but knew all to well that the moment anyone saw his face they would run. The truth is, he has never seen his face since his father set him on fire either. Shaking all inappropriate thoughts from his mind, he listened as the man in the chair whimpered like a small child, then as Aasha spoke once again. She spoke of require something else that he knew he had, grinning as he felt himself to be very useful he reached into his other pocket and pulled out two stones, that when you hit them together it made a spark. If you held it close enough to a candle wick it would quickly ignite it and provide a nice flame to heat the metal cage.

As he was pulling the stones out of his pocket however, a small box fell from his pocket and landed on the ground in front of Aasha’s feet. He remembered the night he received the box, Lord Donnor had sent him back to the Inn to get it on the night of the attack. Inside the small box contained a ring that Lord Donnor intended on giving to Aasha as an engagement ring. He remembered how excited Donnor was the night he got the ring, not because he stole it but because he actually bought it and it was not someone else’s. It was the main reason Donnor had given up drinking, he was saving every pence he worked for just to pay for the ring, which is also why it had taken him quite a while to get it. Lotus had planned on staying at the camp when Donnor came to his tent distraught over forgetting it at the Inn and sent him back for it. However he did not make it back in time to give it to him which is probably a good thing.

He stood there frozen as he watched as Lady Aasha bent forward and picked the box up, he noticed the look of curiosity in her eyes as she looked up at him questioningly. He began to stammer.”It’s not mine…Lord Donnor’s for….was supposed to give…he forgot it….sent me…Inn” He sighed as he cast his eyes to the ground, knowing Donnor would surely be upset that he was unable to give her the ring himself. As he raised them once more he was unable to get any kind of reaction from her face and quickly left the room.

Aasha

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2009 00:14 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
She was waiting on Siggie to find something for her to ignite when she heard the clatter of something falling. DarkLotus had moved towards her, though his movements halted when she glanced down. A box? Bending forward, she scooped the small box up into her hand, her eyes alight with curiosity. Is there somethin' in here I ken be usin' then?

Much to the girl's surprise, DarkLotus began to stutter. It was easy to discern the ring belonged to Donnor, that apparently he intended it for someone else. Its fer me then? The slight stammer as he answered had her eyebrows raising. She couldn't imagine why Donnor would have something for her. He had already given her more than she ever dreamed, his love a gift nothing could match. She had received very few gifts in her life, a dress from Tiffany that she'd felt so awkward in, the boots and bag she'd appreciated for their usefulness. The clothing Donnor had given her was the first from any man, she'd treasured them for the thought, and it had gotten her out of that horrid dress. Donnor knew all this, and was well aware she didn't want or expect anything. Her tastes were simple...and yet...

Looking over to ask another question, she realized the man had already left the room. He had acted in a most peculiar fashion all evening, she really wasn't sure what was running through his mind. She did want to see what was inside though, but what to do with the rat? After considering options, Aasha placed it on their captive's belly, securing the cage over it. Opening the tiny box, her eyes widened as she saw the ring inside. The tip of her finger traced the delicate scroll work on the ring, the knots entwined much like she felt her life was with Donnor's.

Feeling her eyes mist over, she looked towards the bed, wishing he was awake so she could thank him. A slight rattle caught her attention, causing her to bite her lip hard. Composing herself so no softness showed on her face, she closed the lid with a snap. She wouldn't wear it now, couldn't take the chance of it being ruined. Slipping it carefully into her pocket, she took a deep breath and then turned back to Mortis. If he had succeeded in his effort to kill Donnor, she'd never have the chance to thank him for the ring, couldn't show him the appreciation she felt for his efforts. Couldn't...no...this man would pay for what he tried. A new level of rage welled up inside, reflected clearly in her eyes. I hopes yer ready to dies this nights...how much pain ya feels firs' is up to you. I asked ya somethin'. Who sent ya?

Broken
Siggie

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2009 07:44 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
He had been wondering how they would heat up the cage, but his mind got set off as the man went out without an apparent reason. He saw Aasha holding something, but did not care much. "What's up with that one? Not just the mask, m'Lady, the way he acts, rushing out like that." He dropped it at that and started thinking about the cage again. He left two rocks. He thought for himself and looked around spotting a couple of rocks the size of a fist. I suppose.. Perhaps we could lay them on top of the cage after heating them some? He went over and picked them up. "Got an idea, Aashie." He grinned and handed her the two rocks. "Heat these up. No idea if it will get the cage warm enough, but it could work." He wondered whether to go look for the man or not, but decided to sit and watch the unknown man sitting tied up. "So. Ever had a rat scratch you before, mister?"

--Mortis
PNJ

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2009 16:41 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Mortis wasn't built for pain"n-...no and I don't want to.." eyeing the rat he shaked visibly "I...I don't know his name... He's a man ... wore black... hood...mask.... good with... alchemy and ... poisons and stuff" each word was a struggle for him, desperate to avoid such a fate struggling slightly "He...wanted revenge... I was told to try get that..idiot...guard...too...used to be KoP..." Mortis' shaking got worse... he didn't want to die " thats...thats all I know.. he gave me lots of money... I ... I didn't ask questions... Just...Take the rat away!" he almost cried the last words out, squirming in the chair
Aasha

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2009 23:46 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
She was getting impatient with the man. He was whimpering way more than he was trying to talk. It was downright annoying. The question was simple, someone sent him here, and she needed to know who to kill later.

Siggie began to talk about DarkLotus, quite surprising her. She had forgotten he was there, the ring had distracted her for too long. DarkLotus? I didna see him rushin' out...but he ain't been actin' quites hisself since Donnor gots hurt. He's been wit' him a while. I'm thinkin' it hurts him almost much as me seein' Donnor...umm... Thinking of her love's injuries wasn't going to help her focus. Cursing Siggie's questions, she turned back to Mortis, but not before she heard the horrible bastardization of her name.

Her eyes flashed up into his as he approached. Yer gonna be insultin' me when I'm in the mood to be hurtin' folk? It ain't Aashie... Sighing, she took the rocks and let it go, she could get even with him later.

The man was a coward, she'd barely turned back with the rocks when she saw him eying the rat and spilling his guts well before the creature had begun to chew flesh. Much to her disappointment, it became quickly apparent that this fool knew nothing that would be of use to her. The only phrase that was of interest is that apparently someone wanted to remain unknown, and based on the words, she had a feeling it was someone in KoP. Did Helius figure out Donnor wasn't dead? Send someone to finish the job? Speculation was useless at this point, though she doubted Helius would have knowledge of alchemy. He didn't seem the type for subtlety. And he was after a guard here? That was something she could follow up later...or let DarkLotus...

Her smile was grim when she scooped up the rat and the cage. DarkLotus would be happy his pet lived through this night. Placing the rat on the table, she put the cage over it and dropped the rocks beside it. A pair of heavy gloves caught her eye, she put them on then turned back. Ya dun 'xpect me to be lettin' ya lives does ya? Ya wasna gonna do that fer Donnor... The mad gleam was back in her eyes as she pulled Donnor's dagger out of its sheath. He would appreciate her using his weapon to end this miserable life.

Her voice was almost conversational as she tilted her head and studied Mortis. Ya knows...I always heard the way to a man's heart was through his belly. I ain't much of a cooks...but I'm guessin' I'll be findin' that out now... With that, she thrust up into his abdomen, not stopping until the dagger was buried deep within the mans chest. Her wrist and forearm ached from the force she'd had to use, practice with the sword, calisthenics with Donnor, and her own rage had given her enough strength to drive it home.

Not waiting for the man's scream to finish, she pulled the dagger back out the same way she'd forced it in. DarkLotus wasn't back, and she'd made a promise. Grabbing Mortis' tongue, she yanked it out as far as she could and cut, the gore from the knife dripping into his mouth. Turning away in disgust, she grabbed an extra blanket that had been draped over a chair, cut a piece out, then gently wrapped the tongue inside. Once finished with that, she wiped the blade down with the remaining cloth and took off the bloodied gloves. Satisfied she'd done what she could, she placed the wrapped tongue gently on the table with DarkLotus' instruments and moved back towards Donnor, suddenly feeling exhausted.

Broken
Donnor

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2009 00:41 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
The scream shattered his sleep, it was loud enough to wake the dead, or half dead in his case. Sitting straight up from his slumber as it rang out through the room, his eyes were refusing to focus once again. He could just barely make out the silhouette of two figures standing there and what appeared to be another slumped forward in a chair. Has hands gripped the sheets at each side of his body as pain racked his body from the vertical force he exerted to force himself up. Franticly, he searched for his daggers ready to defend himself and Aasha when he remembered everything that led up to his current condition. Letting his shoulders drop, he could hear the sound of feet shuffle across the floor towards him, the figure was small so he knew it had to be Aasha. A sigh of relief escaped his lips as he relaxed only to realize that he had no way of lying himself back down without causing pain to his already hurting injuries.

She must have noticed him sitting straight up and in an instant she was at his side. Once he was finally laid back, he listened as she spoke quietly with Siggie and before long he left the room. Moments later, he felt the weight shift beside him on the bed and her hand lay across his chest and it was not long before he drifted back to sleep.

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2009 01:51 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
It wasn't until she was to the bed that she realized Donnor was sitting straight up. A deep sigh escaped. The scream must have woken him, and she'd so hoped that he would sleep on, oblivious to the events of the evening. Rushing forward, she immediately noticed the pain etched upon his features as she gently helped lower him back to the bed. Yer 'posed to be restin' love...gettin' well fer me. She hadn't missed the sigh, her heart warming as she realized he'd been worried about her. Aasha tenderly kissed him after he was settled, making sure to remove his boots. She then moved over and whispered to Siggie, asking him to dispose of the body, find a place to sleep and post guards around the room.

None of it took long, she was finally alone with him, both doors firmly shut and locked before she moved back to the bed. She finally had a chance to relax. Placing a hand in her pocket, she felt the box and slowly pulled it out. Climbing up on the mattress, she opened it and peered inside, her love for him overwhelming her. As she slipped the ring onto her finger, laying the box on the nightstand, she turned to look at his prone form. Unsure if he was awake or not, Aasha leaned forward and softly kissed him, whispering; I loves you Donnor... before kicking off her boots and snuggling carefully beside him, an arm draped protectively over his chest.

Broken
Arthur_loxley

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2009 09:39 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Arthur made his way to the room that housed Donnor. He knocked impatiently on the door, hoping for an answer. His nerves got the best of him and an anger inside him spoiled. Open up! He banged the door again.

I can feel her halo..

Last edited by Arthur_loxley on 28 Apr 2009 11:33; edited 1 time in total
Aasha

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2009 11:30 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
They had been at the Tudor estate for a few days, Donnor slowly healing. He had finally gotten to the point he was sitting up more, even able to walk around if he was careful and didn't go far. She still hadn't told him of the events preceding his injury, not wanting to impede his recovery. That, and she wasn't sure how he would react to any of what she'd done. Between her, DarkLotus and Siggie, she'd made sure there were no further incidents. No one came close that one of them or the servants didn't personally know.

She was checking his bandages when a knock on the door startled her. The voice bellowing from the other side sounded angry, impatient, but it was familiar to her. Aasha sighed and bit her lip. She knew she sent for him, that Donnor wanted him here, but the hurt still lingered from his comment on their first meeting. Or maybe it wasn't as much hurt as the feeling of inadequacy that arose within her when she saw the look of contempt on his face. Hiding her anxiety, she smiled at Donnor and whispered; Sounds likes yer brother made it... Aasha leaned to kiss him gently. I'm comin'. Keep yer britches on! Moments later, she had unlatched the door. The bow was slightly mocking as she murmured; Lord Tudor. Nice to be seein' ya...been wond'rin' when ya was comin'. The girl didn't wait for an answer, but went back to perch on the edge of the bed, laying a hand on Donnor's arm.

Broken
--Mortis
PNJ

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2009 11:47 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Mortis was looking at Aasha, a small hope in his mind that..maybe..just maybe he'd be okay... this was dashed rather rapidly when she drew the knife and plunged into his abdomen a pain slashed right up his body, causing him to cry out in agony...

A scream that was cut short by a cut to his toungue, cutting of his scream and turning it into a whimper, blood gushing out from his mouth onto the floor, and flowing backwards filling his lungs choking him... it was far from a pleasant death... In his death throes he finally thought that this was all that idiots fault... if they'd just succeeded to catch that other guy maybe he wouldn't have had to take this job... and with those bitter thoughts his body fell limp... and everything blacked out...
Siggie

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2009 15:49 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
He had not seen Aasha stab the captive. He only heard the scream. Even the scream alone pleased him, but he wanted more. He had an urge to feel the skin pull back as a dagger or anything sharp got pushed inside of the man. Feel the bones breaking as he would thrust the dagger in to them and twirl it around just for the pleasure of possibly getting something wrapped around the dagger's blade. It was all he had in his mind as Aasha told him to get the body away. Dispose of the body? Just like that? He was struck by sudden anger, but decided to bring it out on the body he was carrying later instead.

He did not take it far, he had asked a guard for directions and had put the dead body in a sitting position supported by a tree. He tied the body up to the tree so it would not fall down, and begun to prepare one of the daggers he had taken from the table inside. It had a rusty side and a side as sharp as any dagger could possibly be made without breaking. Perfect for what he felt like trying. Skinning a man is just like skinning an animal. I like that statement. He grinned for himself and thought back to a story he had once been told as a young boy. An old man had told him about a myth, as he called it, where a people had educated their sons in generations in a special art. The art of skinning a living man. It was hard, and required some special knives. Then again, a dead body might be easier then a living, right?

He started out with one of the feet. Did not care much for the feet itself, but started a little under the ankle by slowly cutting a circle around, then a fine line going from the circle right up to his crotch and then back down to the other foot, where he cut around the foot again. As he was done he tried to hook the knife under the skin to slowly get it off so he could get a grip with his hand. It took some tries, and he stabbed the ankle several times in anger before he managed. As he had a grip it got easier, as long as he did it slowly the skin did not break and he got almost all off in one piece. The sight of the man's legs without any skin was amazing, he could see the muscles, the nerves, the blood. The blood. He fell into a trance where he kept on skinning and trying to take out organs from the body, as he was done he buried the man without his skin and organs. He loved it, he did not think, just acted. The skin he wrapped around a tree for no apparent reason, but it struck him as a good idea to dry it off or something. The organs he had gotten out rather well he kept in his pocket as he went back to the house. Got back to the room of Donnor, hid them in a jar in a shelf and did as Aasha told him for a while. All he thought of was the body without skin, and he sometimes checked on the organs and stuck them softly with needles just to hear the sound of it.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:26 pm

Donnor

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2009 22:00 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Over the course of the next few days as he was slowly healing, he struggled with the fact that he was unable to be up and moving around. His mood swings ranged from very angry to very depressed as he coped with staying in the single room. The only time he felt any happiness was when it was he and Aasha by themselves. He cursed the maids and servants each time they entered the rooms, issued threats, and threw things at them. If he was to be miserable he would at least make someone else feel the same way.

He was just getting ready to eat as Aasha was checking his bandages, as she did constantly, when a pounding came to the door. Startled, the spoon flew from his hand and landed on his chest causing a mess on his shirt. Slowly he felt his temper start to boil as Aasha rose to open the door. When the servant who had brought him the food ran over to help clean up the mess, Donnor caught him by the shoulder and in normal fashion became increasingly angry. Once free of the grasp the servant made a run for the door fighting back tears in his eyes only to be caught in the back of the head by the bowl he had left.

A few moments after the servant left Aasha came back. He knew that look on her face and with a smile he simply stated. ”Oh give me a break, he had it coming. If he can not handle the job maybe he should just quit like the other two? So what moron made me spill my soup, that way I can kick their teeth in later?”

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2009 22:32 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Two servants in a matter of a few days, and now he had another one in tears. She had really hoped that having a male servant would help, someone who wasn't so intimidated by Donnor that they stammered as soon as he started in on them. Aasha thought this one could handle it, but the expression in the man's eyes as he fled the room, almost knocking her down in the process, said differently. It took sheer willpower to resisting the impulse to trip him as she staggered.

Momentarily glad the servant's head caught the bowl instead of Arthur, she gave Donnor a look, then sighed.You'll be wantin' more'n a break if'n I'm the one whats gotta try'n fix yer food. Damn cook quit when ya tole that last one what ya thoughts of the mush she was tryin' to serves ya.

She couldn't sustain the look, his frustration was a sign he was getting better. And she could easily understand it. When being cooped up got to her, she could slip out while he slept and tend to Midnight. He didn't have that luxury, trying to go too far still taxed him way too much. Noticing the mess, she shook her head and leaned closer, swiftly unbuttoning Donnor's shirt. Stays still love...'fore ya breaks the stitchin' open 'gain. Keeps this up an' yer gonna be stuck in this room ferever... Lowering her voice, unable to suppress the laughter in her tone, she murmured; Its yer brother...I sent fer him when we gots here. Didna thinks yer wantin' to be kickin' him. Now ya knows why I keep tellin' ya that ya canna wear yer boots in bed though...dun wanna be cleanin' more blood from the floor.

Aasha's face blanched at the slip. Hoping he didn't catch it, she gently nudged his shoulder. Ya gots to sit up a bit more'n that if'n I'm gonna helps ya gets yer shirt off.

Broken
Arthur_loxley

PostPosted: 01 May 2009 11:55 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Arthur saw aasha bow towards him in a mimicking manner, a small ring adorning her ring finger. He looked towards his brother, then back to aasha. A crying servant ran out of the room with food stuck to the back of his head from a bowl that his brother had hurled. Well.. you aren't dying, that's for sure. He made his way towards his brother, on the other side of the bed across from where aasha was sitting. He placed his hand on his brother's shoulder. I'm glad that you are doing better than when I last heard.. He looked down to the floor momentarily. I thought I was going to lose another sibling. He brought his hand to Donnor's, shaking it gently. But it appears, you just cannot be killed.

He looked towards the door, then back to Donnor. He was nervous. Arthur had written Rain when he hadn't known of the condition of his brother, and now that he saw he was doing better.. he wasn't sure what he would think of Rain and his children visiting. His children, he thought. He looked at Donnor first, then briefly at aasha. Brother.. I did not know how you would be when I got here. I... he took a deep breath before continuing. I asked Rain to bring your.. children, he thought to himself, before saying. Daughter. In case you didn't survive your injuries from battle.

He looked towards aasha, his words directed towards her mostly. I hope you don't mind.. Looking to Donnor.. but I know that you care for your daughter and would want to see her should anything happen to you.

I can feel her halo..
Donnor

PostPosted: 04 May 2009 09:54 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Raising his fingers to his temples in order to rub away the throbbing in his head, he did his best to sit forward more. He was sick of the room, sick of the food, sick of the lack of violence. He knew he had to get out of there soon, he missed the feeling of the air rushing against his face as he rode Midnight. ”If I am stuck in this room much longer I will go insane.” He paused a moment as what she said had actually sunk in. ”Wait...What do you mean more blood? Who’s blood was cleaned…” Just as he was finishing his sentence, Arthur approached. Turning his attention back to Aasha he whispered. ”We will finish talking about this later, love.”

”I don’t know what’s going on here, I fall on the fields and wake up in a damn room with a bowl of what can only be described as baby food and some prissy little servants who obviously can not handle the job they are being paid to do.” There was awkwardness in him when Arthur took his hand but he quickly forgot it when he began to chuckle at the comment of not being killed. ”I am a God, Nothing can stop me, my brother.”

He looked at Aasha and smiled before turning back to Arthur. Why was he acting so strangely? Donnor could see the nervousness on his brow as he glanced back and forth from them to the door. But nothing could prepare him for what he was about to hear. ”You did what? The anger in his voice was apparent as he was at a loss for words. He had not seen Rain in such a long time, at least not while he was sober. ”Of course I would like to see my daughter, but at my own pace. However, now that you have already sent for them I can not turn them away. I am warning you though, I can not be held responsible for anything that may or may not happen, may or may not be said, and may or may not be thrown. Aasha, love, please go find me a servant…I feel like hitting someone.”

PostPosted: 04 May 2009 11:44 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
I knows yer gettin' tired of these walls love...soon as ya ken walks more...we'll be gettin' outta here. Aasha should have known he wouldn't miss her words, even if she wished he had. She had no intentions of keeping it a secret, she just didn't want it to impede his recovery, so she'd asked Siggie and DarkLotus to let her tell Donnor about the assassination attempt once she felt he was well enough. She had a feeling based on his mood and his words that the time was fast approaching. Aasha had no idea how he'd take the news, but imagined he would be just as angry as she had been.

Nodding her head, she listened quietly as Arthur spoke to Donnor. She picked up the nerves Arthur was displaying, wondering at the source. Why would he be nervous? Did she make him that uncomfortable? When Donnor's brother mentioned Rain, Aasha stiffened in shock. He'd written to her? Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath, pushing back her feelings of inadequacy as she clasped Donnor's hand tightly. When her eyes opened, she met Arthur's. Was she supposed to say she didn't care?

As Donnor spoke, she picked up on the anger and tightened her hand. This was why she'd not said anything about the man she'd killed, nor about the incident after the battle. But maybe having something else to focus on would help him regain his strength faster? Sighing, she mumbled; She's his daught'r...I dun mind if'n he sees her...I knows he loves her... Biting her lower lip, she looked between the two.

She was feeling out of sorts, unsure how to react to anything, then Donnor asked her to leave the room. Her eyes flashed as she looked at him indignantly. Before she responded, she thought about his request. She had no intention of finding him a servant to hit. She weighed her desire to stay with him against her discomfort around his brother, then spoke. If'n yer wantin' to hits somethin'...find somethin' else. Her face was set stubbornly, she refused to budge from the room. She let his hand go and finished stripping his shirt off, propped a pillow behind him, then nudged him to lean back. Doing her best to push Rain's arrival to the back of her mind, she bit her lip and checked the bandages, then relinked their fingers and kissed him tenderly.

Broken
Rainchaser77

PostPosted: 04 May 2009 16:26 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
She had finished nursing Garrett quite some time ago, but still finds herself unable to put him down. Not only does he seem aware of tension, fussing every time she moves to return him to his basket, her own feelings make her want to keep him close. Emma too, but that is an impossible wish. Rain had tried to communicate with her daughter where they are going and what they are doing, even going so far as to dig out the portrait of her and Donnor to show her who they were going to see. Since then, the girl had been unstoppable--even moreso than usual. Throughout the carriage ride Emma had bounced up to the windows, gripping the bottom edge and standing on the seat to peer out with an inquiring, "Da?" keeping Molly in a state of worry unlike any Rain had ever seen and occasionally bouncing herself right onto the floor of the carriage. Emma had barely been crawling when Donnor left. She couldn't possibly remember, but she certainly seems to.

Rain, for her own part, remembered more than she cared to. Her emotions are a muted whirlwind of all the worry and guilt and horror she had felt when she had received that anonymous letter from Beeston all those months ago and the desolation and anger and hurt she had felt when Donnor had left. Part of her resents being dragged back down that road after she'd worked so hard to get past it. She almost hadn't managed. Flashes of memories of the state Donnor had been in when she had arrived in Beeston--buried in the bottom of a bottle of whisky and twisted and broken almost beyond recognition even though his body had been healed--trap her in her own thoughts more inextricably than usual even for her. In between herding Emma, Molly tries to engage Rain in conversation, receiving nods and one word answers for her efforts.

Even when the carriage rolls through the massive gates and to a stop in front of the entrance, Rain has thought of nothing to say. Nothing that will make this easier. She hasn't seen him in so long and isn't sure she can bear it now, but she has no choice. The coach door opens letting light flood in. Garrett lets out an indignant squawk followed by a wail and Rain realizes she's gripping him tightly against her. She loosens her grip, takes a deep breath and glances at Molly. No turning back now. Molly smiles encouragingly, but Rain doesn't think she's very convincing. She stands to climb out of the coach, looking up at the Tudor home and wondering for the thousandth time why on earth he was brought here.

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.
pnj

PostPosted: 04 May 2009 16:57 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Going to see Da. That's what Mama had said. Again and again like Emma doesn't know, but she does. She has dreams. She remembers smiles and strong and a deep laughs and going waaaaay up high. But not a face. The face is only in the picture of the man in the fine clothes with Mama.

Mama makes her go in the coach. Again! Emma hates the coach, preferring riding on the horsey with Mama, but mama said blah, blah, blah Garrett and they ride in the coach. Da isn't in the coach. He must be outside. But every time she tries to get out, Molly grabs her and pulls her back and the darned coach keeps bouncing and she falls down. Emma is not happy.

Finally after forever the door opens. Seeing her chance and seizing it, Emma scrambles out and runs down the walk to yet another home laughing with the joy of being free of the coach. Mama had let her wear her favorite dress--wide, bright red and deep blue stripes and shiny smooth. It is the prettiest and it bounces with her wild curls as she runs. She darts under a horse without even noticing and doesn't slow down til she reaches stairs. Stairs frighten Mama and Emma drops down to all fours to carefully climb up.

Up. Up. Up. This is a lot of stairs. She makes it to the top and gets her chubby little legs under her, pushing herself to stand. A look back shows her Molly just running around the horse and a giggle escapes. She looks so funny! Emma loves making Molly run. Mama is no fun, but Molly always gives her a good chase. Hmm....big wooden door. Emma balls up her tiny fist and pounds on the door as hard as her wittle arm can pound.

Arthur_loxley

PostPosted: 05 May 2009 10:29 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
A faint.. very faint... pounding at the door had Oswald curiously looking towards the door. He made his way to the door, and carefully opened it. Looking forward, he didn't see anyone knocking at the door. He saw some people making their way to the stairs and his brow raised in confusion. How did the door knock...... the thought crossed his mind as he heard a small giggle from someone below. Looking down, he saw a small child appearing slightly unbalanced in a red and blue dress. He waited for the two women, one holding a child, to make their way to the door before offering to pick up the child below. He knew that not every mother was fond of strangers touching their children.

I can feel her halo..
pnj

PostPosted: 05 May 2009 14:29 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
A big person. Emma smiles happily. Big people give you what you want. All you have to do is tell them. They coo and smile and take ages because they are so happy to do things for you, but they do get around to it eventually.

Emma tips her head back and looks up at the man getting an excellent view of his chin and right up his nose. "Da!"

He's looking right past her. Watching Molly come up the walk. Maybe he thinks it's funny too, but he isn't laughing. Maybe he just doesn't hear her. She tries again, louder this time. "DA!!"

Just then, Molly scoops her up. Nurse's hair is all falling down and her dress is crooked. Emma wonders how that happened.

Rainchaser77

PostPosted: 05 May 2009 14:44 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Rain feels a surge of gratitude for Molly's presence as she climbs out of the coach with a whimpering Garrett in his basket for the moment. The girl loves the children as if they are her own family. Without her, there is no way Rain could manage her over-active daughter and a small infant.

She forces herself up the walk and climbs to the door giving the man standing in the doorway a smile she doesn't feel but has practiced often enough to look sincere. She shakes her head slightly at his inquiring look before introducing herself. "Hello, sir. I am Lady Lorraine Stewart and this is my daughter, Emma. The infant is my son, Garrett." She gestures slightly. "The young woman here is their nurse Molly. We are here at the request of Lord Arthur. I do apologize for any delay. Travelling with small ones is difficult at best. I...I hope we aren't too late?"

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.
Siggie

PostPosted: 05 May 2009 15:51 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
He had done his job around the place when asked for it the few days since the failed assassination. Although it kept him moving and filled the days, he wanted to get out of the big house too often. Did not feel like a home, in fact it made him uncomfortable and he started missing his own house, back in Worcester. As he saw the two Ladies with a little girl and an infant appear in the halls, he figured that it was time to check on his skin. He had an idea, and hoped it would please Mr. Donnor.

Aasha

PostPosted: 06 May 2009 00:36 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
She hadn't had time to process the idea of Rain bringing Emma to see Donnor before she heard a commotion in the hallway. Her entire body stiffened beside Donnor. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, she did her best to mask her feelings before opening them again. Shifting, then sliding off the bed, she leaned in to kiss Donnor gently, then pulled the sheet over his bandages.

I willna be long needs to check an' makes sure them damn guards isna fallin' down on the job 'gain. Sighing despite her desire to hide emotions, she turned towards the door, straightened to her full diminutive height, and walked into the hallway. She'd not had much interaction with Oswald, but knew exactly who he was after her discussion with DarkLotus about disarming him. With him was Rain, another woman, and not one but two children. Her face blanching, she briefly wondered why she would bring an infant after hearing that Donnor was badly injured, but stayed her words. - You're doing this for Donnor...he loves his daughter you can do this. Think of Donnor. -

The smile was forced as she approached. Mad'm...if'n ya wants to come wit' me I'll be takin' ya to Donnor. He ain't in the best o'moods though. Been stuck in beds too long. Keeping a safe distance from both children, Aasha turns and leads the way back into the room. Once there, she gives Donnor a warning look before glancing at Arthur. There was an accusatory note in her voice that she couldn't hide as she spoke; Yer letter was fast cuz they're here now.

Weighing the appropriateness against her own desires, Aasha climbs back into the bed. With her lips touching his ear, she whispers; Ya gots to stay calms love no breakin' stitches nomores. Aasha gently bites his earlobe, then lays her head on Donnor's shoulder, hoping he isn't still in the mood to punch servants.

Broken
Rainchaser77

PostPosted: 06 May 2009 01:01 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Her smile never wavers. If she can maintain it in the face of open hostility--and she can and has--she can maintain it here. Once Aasha turns her back she lets it fall and closes her eyes a moment before following. She wants to be here less and less with each passing second, but she puts the smile back on her face and forces her feet to move.

A thought crosses her mind and she considers it, deciding after a moment it's for the best. Just before entering the room Rain stops and places a hand on Molly's arm. She is only vaguely aware of Emma pushing past her legs and darting into the sickroom. "Please, Molly dear, wait here. The children need to spend time with their father." Rain eyes the state of Molly's clothes and hair and raises a silencing hand against the girl's protests. She loathes doing this. Molly has become like family in the past months and her worry is evident. Separating her from the children--especially after the scare at home--seems cruel, but it is the right thing to do. Rain sets the basket on the floor and lifts Garrett into her arms, holding him close. "You are in no fit state to be seen thanks to Emma. You can use this time to relax and straighten yourself up."

She turns hurriedly, but still catches the hurt look on the girl's face. She walks through the doorway, searching automatically for Emma and whatever trouble she might be getting herself into.

pnj

PostPosted: 06 May 2009 01:24 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Mama stops, but Emma hardly notices. She toddles into the room after the strange woman with the funny words before realizing she is all alone. No Mama. No Molly. Not even Edie her doggy is there. Emma is not afraid of anything ever. Mama gets afraid, but not Emmy.

But...everyone is so big. There is the strange woman and a man she doesn't know, then, in a bed is a man just like the one in the picture Mama showed her only much, much bigger. "Mama?" Her voice sounds so little and quiet. She can't look away from the only person in the room who looks at all familiar. He doesn't make her scared even though he's biggest of all. Vague impressions are all that is left. He is safe. She doesn't understand any of it or why it makes her feel better, but she knows what Mama told her. "Da." Even that doesn't mean much more than a face in a painting, but it makes her feel stronger to have a name for it.

She takes one tiny step closer, then another and another until she is standing beside the bed looking straight up at him.

Arthur_loxley

PostPosted: 06 May 2009 09:12 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Arthur looks to the door, seeing a tiny little girl dart inside. His gaze looks upwards as he sees Rain with the new babe in her arms. He closes his eyes temporarily, taking a deep breath, before looking towards Donnor. Whispering at a tone that only he and aasha could hear, I know that you are frustrated and angry.. He turned his face toward Rain as she entered, continuing to speak to his brother in a soft voice. But don't let it show with the children. He briefly looked at his brother, then aasha with apologetic eyes. Sighing, he cast his eyes downward as Emma walked up to the bed. Arthur offered his hands out to Emma, hoping she would want to lift up to the bed to see her father.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Donnor

PostPosted: 06 May 2009 17:28 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Watching as Aasha slid off the bed, he wondered where she was going as he returned her kiss. He could tell something was wrong as she left to “check on the guards” and turned his eyes to his brother and shrugged. Moments later she returned and whispered into his ear as she climbed back into the bed, followed by a tiny nip at his earlobe. ”I am as calm as can be, the stitches are slightly itchy and it hurts a little but still I am calm, what would give you a reason to think otherwise my love? Same goes for you Arthur…Wait..” Did he say children, as in, more than one little person? Before he could bring it up again, from the hall he could hear quiet whispers entering the room, followed by the sounds of tiny feet entering the room.

A few steps later a small child appears beside the bed. Her tiny voice speaks but it has been so long that the face is no longer familiar. Silently he cursed Arthur again for allowing him to be seen in this weakened condition, by his child no less. Putting a smile on his face he watches as the little girl holds her arms up to Arthur and is lifted up to the side of the bed. He reaches his hand out to her to pull her onto the bed with Aasha and himself just as he notices Rain entering the room from the corner of his eye.

With Emma sitting on his legs, he turns his attention to Rain who is carrying another child in her arms. Reaching down, he places his hand in Aasha’s and smiles softly. ”Hello Rain.” He is unsure of what to say to her so he blurts out the first thing that comes to mind as he looks at the child in her arms.. ”I see you was able to move on after I left, who is the lucky guy?” It was definitely not a shining moment but at least there wouldn’t be any awkward silence to start with.

PostPosted: 06 May 2009 18:03 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
"And you as well. It took you all of two days, I hear." She hadn't meant to say it. Especially not with such derision in her voice. She hadn't meant to think it, but who can help what they think? Certainly not her. No, she had definitely not meant to say it, but it was instinct, when hurt, to hurt back. There was enough pain just being here and she doesn't have the energy or the strength to fight. She looks away from Donnor, eyes set somewhere between Arthur's feet and the bottom of the bedpost. Garrett wriggles in her arms, wakened by all the moving and talking, and Rain absently sits him upright and settles him on a hip. The baby stares around the room, blue eyes wide, blowing bubbles. There is nothing of Rain in his looks, but somehow Donnor didn't see it.

"There is no one else--never... They came. I sent them away..." Swallowing hard, she winces. This is so much harder than facing Aasha. "This is your son." Rain never would have so much as thought of being unfaithful--had never wanted anyone else. He knows that, but she fully expects him to lash out anyway. Bracing herself for it, she looks back at him and meets his gaze. "His name is Garrett Jamieson Stewart."

Aasha

PostPosted: 06 May 2009 19:00 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
There was something odd going on here, something Aasha was picking up even through her own discomfort. She wasn't reassured by Donnor's protestations of calm, she knew him better than that. She'd not been gone long enough for him to work off much frustration, and Arthur wasn't bruised or bloodied. But why was Arthur acting so oddly?

The sprog's voice beside the bed had the girl biting her lower lip hard. She had no clue how to deal with little ones, and less desire to learn. - It's his daughter...you have to girl, he loves her. She's his daughter... - Between the two men, the child was lifted up and transferred to the bed before Aasha could find any type of balance at all, let alone pinpoint the source of Arthur's unease.

Rain's entrance did not help. She pushed back her feelings of inadequacy as best she could, lifted her chin, and met the woman's gaze steadily. Donnor's hand in hers gave her the reassurance and security she hadn't known she needed. It was a subtle reminder to her that he was hers, he wasn't going to leave her just because his ex wife was in the room.

Donnor's words shocked her almost as much as what next came from Rainchaser's lips. It took the taste of blood in her mouth for Aasha to release her now mangled lip. Struggling to stay quiet for his sake, her hand tightened in his grasp as she glared. Control slipped entirely when the lady continued. Looking from the baby in Rain's arms to Donnor, then back to Rain and the baby again, she knew, deep in her heart, there was no way Donnor could have known about any pregnancy. She had helped birth horses if nothing else, the picture of one heavy with foal entered her memories.

He would have known, would have told her. They had talked about Rain after he'd left. First in Holywell, then later...when they'd met up in Chester. Long nights in the tavern where he'd raged and drunk himself into oblivion. Even longer ones when she'd watched over his passed out form so none of his enemies took advantage. Nights where she'd been lost, trying to comfort a friend with no clue how to help. In none of those had he said anything about her being pregnant.

She couldn't help the indignation in her voice, Rain had to know how much his daughter meant to him...and yet she'd kept this one a secret? Of all folks, I'd be thinkin' yer one what shouldna be listenin' to what others says. Ya wants to listen an' blames me, I ain't gots no probl'ms wit' that. Least I didna lies 'bout nothin'. I didna hides nothin' that would be hurtin' him laters.

The little girl's wide eyes stopped the flow of words more effectively than anything else could have. Aye, she was mad...but she was mad because she knew how it would affect her love. Donnor needed her to be there for him, not to get caught up, especially when he wasn't fully healed. - If this impeded his recovery though... - She didn't finish the thought, just turned away, wrapping her arm around Donnor as she looked up into his face.

Broken
Donnor

PostPosted: 06 May 2009 19:37 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
He looked at Rain in total disbelief, how could she believe that he had moved on that fast? Feeling he could offer a better explanation then Aasha did, he spoke quietly. His heart started beating slightly faster but he was able to maintain his calmness as he spoke. ”I heard the rumor as well, I think just about everyone has. However, it was longer than two days. Two days after I left, I arrived in Holywell and was supposed to escort Aasha and her small group of people back to Shrewsbury. You see I was doing several things at the time to occupy my mind.” He paused as he thought back trying to remember how everything happened but in his mind he drew a blank. ”Aasha invited me to Kerri’s wedding reception but I declined due to Kerri telling me I was not welcome. After wandering around I found myself alone and decided what better way to lift the spirits then to crash a party that I was told to stay away from. You of all people should know how I am. Anyhow, to make a long story short..Aasha and I ended up getting slightly drunk, her more than myself, and I could not leave her to fend for herself. I may be a criminal, but I am still a gentleman. Knowing that Tiffanyanne had died I was unsure of where to take her, she was to inebriated to tell me so I took her to the one place I knew she could sleep it off safely, back to my home in Sherwood forest. Even in her state of intoxication I didn’t try anything with her. Hell, I even slept in the world’s most uncomfortable chair just so she could be comfortable.”

By now he was thoroughly pissed off about the accusation and continued his rant. ”When I finally got her back to Shrewsbury, I had DarkLotus go to the castle and do a little “clean up” for me. Aasha and I became really close friends and I offered for her to stay with me. Something safe, where she could do as she pleased...” In the middle of speaking Donnor stopped, he realized he had nothing more to say as he should not have to explain himself to anyone. Instead he put all of his focus back on Rain.

”Wait, it is impossible for him to be my son. You were not pregnant when I left you in Ludlow and if you were you sure as hell didn’t tell me.” He felt a sharp pain in his side and his hand immediately went up to where his bandages were. Blood had began seeping through the sheets as he cursed loudly. Breathing deeply, he tried to calm himself down. ”On a more positive note, since I left you, the threats against you and Emma have stopped completely…Now they just come after me, which I am sure is obvious given the current situation I am in. Oh by the way, it turns out I am also a Tudor…Meet my brother, Arthur. Arthur this is Rain…I think you already know her.” Looking down at Emma, his heart aches as he realizes she has no idea what is going on. He smiles softly and in a calm voice speaks to her. ”Emma, I am your father. The man sitting there is your Uncle Arthur…but you can call him Uncle poopie head…trust me he likes it.” He smirks as he looks to Aasha. ”And this is Aasha, Daddy’s Fiancé…Aasha..I need these checked.”

PostPosted: 06 May 2009 20:40 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Aasha let memories of Sherwood take her to a happier place, before he was hurt. It was simple then, just the two of them, no one else to interrupt or intercede...where she'd fallen irrevocably in love with him. The place where she'd seen a side of Donnor she hadn't expected, where she was caught up in the whirlwind that was so uniquely him.

She was only half listening as he tried to explain to Rain, her eyes closing and her head going to his shoulder. She wanted to be alone, wanted everyone to leave, for it to be just them again. It was so much easier to deal with. - Really close friends... - The words mocked her, making her think of Aimar. He said he loved her too, but they were only close friends when people asked. Her eyes began to burn when he suddenly stopped. He'd not once mentioned falling in love with her...was he ashamed of her? Because of Rain?

Donnor's tone changed again, catching her ear even beyond the rushing sounds that filled her head. Forcing her eyes open, her lower lip firmly between her teeth once more, she looked towards his face. Only a few words lingered, fiancé and I need these checked before she saw his hand covering the bloodstains showing through on the sheet. The rushing was back, but now it was rage. They had done this...she had calmed him, had struggled to keep him from breaking the stitches again...yet in just a few moments the damage she'd been doing her best to minimize was back. She wanted to hurt someone as badly as Donnor wanted to punch a servant earlier. Emerald eyes narrowed as she looked at Rain. Forcing herself to turn towards Arthur before impulse overtook common sense, she murmured; It'd be best fer ya ta gets her outta here 'fore I canna stops myself from usin' my dagger 'gain in this room.

Broken
pnj

PostPosted: 06 May 2009 22:10 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Everyone is mean. Mama is using her angry voice. Da's face looks very mean. The other lady is being mean too. Emma doesn't like it. She watches the expressions change across Da's face with wide-eyes, her bottom lip starting to stick out. He is nice when he talks to her, but she doesn't really understand what he says. She knows "father." Jack has a father who teaches him swords to fight pwi-wets so he can protect her and he helps him climb trees too. She knows. She's seen at Lida's house. Arfur is a person like in stories and she knows what poopiehead is. It is enough to make her smile shyly. She is still worried. She doesn't like angry voices and the woman Da says is Aasha is angry again and very close to Emma. She catches part of what she says..."gets her outta here"...and nothing more. A deep, deep frown creases her face and she puts her hands on her hips where she sits straddling one of Da's knees, her pretty skirt spread around her. She doesn't want to go. She wants Da to pay attention to her and not Mama. "No! Da!" Emma's dark curls shake from side to side.

Rainchaser77

PostPosted: 06 May 2009 22:48 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
A self-depricating laugh escapes her lips as he talks about Kerri and Harlan's wedding. The irony that she had declined the invitation because her husband had been unwelcome was too much. Something from one of the romantic tragedies Molly loved to read. That he was angry at her for not rolling over and taking his uncalled for comment, ridiculous. She had never been afraid to stand up to him. She does feel a little twinge of guilt when she sees the bandages, and her face softens with concern briefly. Through everything that had happened she had never wished him harm. Not once. It allows her to regain her calm. The word "fiancée" does not twist like she would have thought. She had meant it when she'd said she was over him. And...finally...something makes sense. Actually, it was so obvious she's a little embarrassed at not figuring it out herself. Why else would he be here?

"Congratulations. It looks as if I wasn't the only one keeping secrets then. Perhaps it would have been nice to know that my children had more family. Maybe they would have liked to have met them." She nods at Arthur, realizing she'd been terribly rude in ignoring him. As she opens her mouth to say more--an awful lot of things make a bit more sense now--Aasha mutters something. She hears Emma's voice, but doesn't really listen. She is here for one reason and one reason only, and arguing with Donnor and Aasha isn't it. She reins in her wandering mind and tries to decide where to begin, looking down at the baby in her arms.

Donnor

PostPosted: 06 May 2009 23:06 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
”I have not known that long about having a family. You know how busy I get as a wolf, so forgive me for not dropping everything to say, “Hey guess what! I am a Tudor, imagine that! You have no right to use that against me as I have always said, Wolves before anything else, even family.”

Leaning back against the pillow as Emma shakes her head, he takes her hand in his own and smiles before brushing the curls from her face. ”Emma sweetie, she was not talking about sending you from the room. She wants to send your mommy out of the room for now. You can stay with me while I find out about the first time a dagger was used in this room.” His eyes shot a glance to Aasha questioningly, then towards Arthur’s. ”And where is that damned servant? Do I have to do everything myself?” He is becoming frustrated when no one moves to go find a servant and sits back up. Pulling Emma closer to his chest, he throws his legs over the sides of the bed and gets ready to stand. Just as he begins to push himself off the bed, he feels Aasha’s hands pull his shoulders back down against the pillow.

He growls as she makes sure he doesn’t get up, his eyes raise to meet Rain’s and he speaks through clenched teeth. ”Would you be able to see if any of the idiots who are soon to be unemployed are standing in the hall? Emma is safe here with me and I would rather hold onto her for a while longer before you have to leave.”

PostPosted: 07 May 2009 13:44 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Arthur moved to stand between Rain and Donnor, his hands lifted up, motioning them to stop arguing. We aren't here to settle any personal business. When you are better, he looked at his brother, you can speak with Rain. He looked towards the young babe in Rain's arms, then at Rain. His hands dropped to his sides and he stepped back, letting the two stare each other down again. He looked towards Donnor, and spoke aloud for all in the room to hear. How long Aasha and Donnor have been together is no one’s business but their own. You know, as well as I that it had nothing to do with why he left, no matter what rumors are being spread about. My brother only recently came to know about his connection to the Tudor family when he was summoned by my aunt Brianna to the Estate.

He heard Donnor tell Emma his new 'nickname', and Arthur rolled his eyes. He knew it was to keep things calm amongst all parties in the room; then Aasha quickly responded to Rain, knowing she was protective of Donnor. Let's calm down. Emma.. and Garret, he swallowed hard, are here to see their father. At the time of my letter to Rain, I had no idea about the condition of my brother, and I know how much he cares about her.. He shook his head. Donnor had just found out about Garret, he would not have thought about him before. Arthur was having a hard time speaking and keeping the peace. He walked over back to the side of the bed, listening to Donnor speak. Fiancé.. he heard his brother say, looking to Aasha's hand again where he has previously seen the ring. He couldn't find the ring on her finger anymore, as her hand was enveloped in his brothers. He wasn't really surprised. He knew they were close, but he never knew they were ready for a more serious commitment. Congratulations, you two. It was all he could say before seeing the blood soaked bandages. He held his hands out to Emma. She shouldn't see the injuries.. He looked at his brother. She's too young. He looked towards Rain, then at Donnor. Aasha can change the dressings, and I'll bring in your children after. And for the last time! You are NOT going to use a servant to get rid of your rage. He looked towards Rain again, feeling guilty about the entire situation. It must have been a long trip from Ludlow. You and the children must be hungry. By the time you finish eating, Donnor should be, he looked at his brother, in a better mood. Aasha can lift his spirits better than anyone around here, his eyes met Aasha's hoping she would be willing to do her part in the uncomfortable situation that he created.

I can feel her halo..
Donnor

PostPosted: 08 May 2009 22:13 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Letting out a sigh as he let go of Emma, he knew his Arthur was right and should not see the injuries he had sustained in the latest altercation he had with an army. He knew well enough that Aasha was capable of changing his bandages, but he had a feeling it was not just a simple bleed. There was too much blood for anything other than a few ripped stitches but he said nothing about it. He would wait until everyone was out of the room and then take a closer look to see what the damage was. It was very likely that Aasha would have to send for someone to re-stitch him, and he would at least get more herbs to hopefully mellow him out.

Hearing Arthur mention how well Aasha can lift spirits he grinned and turned his eyes to her face. ”Oh yes, that is something she is VERY good at.” He winked at her suggestively and the turned to watch everyone leave the room with a smile.

Once everyone was gone he turned back to Aasha and spoke quietly. ”Well that was interesting to say the least. Still…I wonder if Garrett really is mine, or if she rented a baby just for the day. You would think I would have noticed her growing stomach before I left. Oh well, let’s have a look at what the short event has caused shall we?” Pulling back the sheets, he places his fingers on the already blood soaked bandages and peels them back slowly with his eyes closed. If there is major damage he doesn’t want to see it and end up going into another fit of rage. ”How’s it look Aasha?”

{OOC: I godmoded you all out of the room because I am tired of waiting and really want to get this RP moved ahead before I am killed IG again. RPing being close to death twice at one time would suck really bad…DEAL WITH IT! Haha!}

PostPosted: 08 May 2009 23:58 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
She had never struggled so hard to control an impulse in her life. For Rain to lump her secret in with Donnor finding out he had a family... Taking a deep breath before pulling her mangled lip between her teeth again, Aasha's fists clenched at her sides as she fought for control.

The girl ignored Emma's protest, she had no idea how to deal with the child, especially not when she was having such difficulty with her own emotional state. She was vaguely aware of both Donnor and Arthur's explanation, keeping her eyes trained on the rapidly spreading bloodstain to mask her features. She had to agree with Arthur, her relationship with Donnor was no one's business but theirs. That is, until she felt his eyes on her. I'll be tellin' ya all 'bouts that...soon as we takes care o' yer wound...

Her failure to respond to his request for a servant was not taken well. Eyes grew wide as rage tapered into concern. Her voice was barely a whisper as she protested his movements, a hand on either shoulder gently pushing him back towards the pillows. This she could deal with confidently. A low growl answered his, her eyes flashing a warning as she looked into his. The gentle reminder that Emma shouldn't see Donnor's injuries made her sigh. Glancing between he and his daughter, she dug deep for memories of her father, trying to figure how best to deal. She could do this...or at least try...for Donnor. Hesitantly reaching out, she laid a hand on the child's shoulder. Go with yer uncle an' mum...fer now. I needs to be 'lone wit' yer da.

She didn't turn and watch them leave, hiding her flushed cheeks the suggestive tone in his voice caused. Aasha leaned in to gently press her lips to his. Int'restin'...umm...yah... She wasn't sure what to say, so chose nothing as she helped him unwrap the bandages.

The girl could see the pain etched onto his features, well hidden from anyone else, but all too obvious to her. Ya was 'posed to stays calm...nae cause dam'ge 'gain. Thoughts ya was wantin' outta this room... Fleetingly letting her fingers caress the side of his jaw, she covered the wound lightly with a fresh sheet. Dun moves... She was across the room and had the door cracked, peering out and whispering rapidly to DarkLotus. Ken ya gets 'nother servant. One what ken sews...'gain... A deep sigh followed the words as she waited impatiently.

Apparently word had reached the staff of Donnor's less than pleasant treatment of the last few who'd dared to come in. The servant who entered looked frightened, but had the requisite items with him when he stepped into the room. She could tell it wouldn't go well, not when his hands shook before he even got close. His footsteps visibly slower when he followed Aasha towards her love. Grabbing a mug of water and a packet of the herbs, Aasha slid into the bed beside Donnor, pressing both into his hands before removing the second ruined sheet.

Broken

Last edited by Aasha on 17 May 2009 21:04; edited 1 time in total
Lynna

Location: RK Coventry Castle, Coventry, Stafford.....R/L Australia,Moderator GSL (Aussie Forum)

PostPosted: 09 May 2009 03:19 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
As she made her way down the hallway she could see the guard Oswald had mentioned leaning against the wall she approached him a little cautiously as he seemed to be wearing some kind of mask. She wasn't overly worried as Donnor being part of the Wolves of Sherwood family she wasn't surprised some wore disguises for whatever reason.

Greetings Sir she said as she came closer Dark Lotus is it? She enquired. Oswald had informed me that there would be a guard here. My name is Lynna, Arthur's wife I have just returned from my family estate to see Arthur and Donnor of course once I had been informed he was here recovering.

I'd like to see my Husband and Brother in Law, if I am able to go in now.

I'm addicted to His light..
--Darklotus
PNJ

PostPosted: 17 May 2009 19:52 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
After returning with the servant, he leaned back against the wall as his mind wandered elsewhere. The houses nanny had his mind completely off track which was not normal for him. As his mind wandered, he came crashing back to reality as someone spoke his name. Turning his attention to the lady, he listened as she spoke. After thoroughly looking her ever, he came to the conclusion that the woman could not possibly be a threat and spoke in a quiet voice to her.

”Greetings milady…Lord Donnor is in the process of getting checked and everyone else has left the room. I believe something was said about finding something to eat perhaps, though I am not sure where exactly they went. Once Lord Donnor is done getting his bandages changed then everyone will be able to come back in.”

He honestly had no idea where the group of people went and he was not about to tell her he did not notice them while daydreaming about the nanny. He knew the only way to get her off his mind was to see her again and thought perhaps he should sneak into her chambers at night so he would go unseen.

Donnor

PostPosted: 17 May 2009 19:53 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
He returned her kiss gently and then leaned his head back as Aasha began to peel off the rest of the bandages. It hurt like hell but he did his best to ignore it and listen to her voice. I thought I did a pretty good job at staying calm…at least until I got mad.” He could feel her skin brush against his as she covered him with a clean sheet, before going to the door. Once she was no longer looking, he peeked under the sheet to see just how bad it was.

He knew it could have been worse, but he was still irritated about having to be re-stitched again. By the time Aasha and now a servant had returned, he was fuming. The servant was clearly shaken about being in the room with him. ”You stick me with that in any place it is not supposed to be, and I promise you it will be the last thing you do.” His face remained expressionless as Aasha pressed herbs into one hand, and a mug of water into the other. Once the herbs started working like they were supposed to he motioned for the servant to begin, while he watched every move the shaky hands made.

It was almost over and the servant now had a smile on his face as he thought he might just make it through this in one piece. Donnor laid there comfortably holding on to Aasha’s hand. ”So tell me, what was you saying earlier about using a dagger in here?” Before he got a response from her, the servant who had just finished fixing his wound began to stand up. Donnor turned his attention to the man and smiled as he reached his hand out to shake the servants hand. ”It seems not everyone in this place is incompetent.” As the servant reached over to shake his hand, he knocked the mug of water into Donnor’s lap.

Donnor looked from the spilt water, to the now ghost white servant. He could feel himself getting angry and leaped from the bed before Aasha had the chance to grab him. Holding the servant by the shoulders, Donnor lifted him and tossed him right through the window. ”To think, I almost though you were actually worthy of a handshake, you jackass.”

Location: RK Coventry Castle, Coventry, Stafford.....R/L Australia,Moderator GSL (Aussie Forum)

PostPosted: 17 May 2009 21:39 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
As DarkLotus had mentioned that everyone had left the room and Donnor was in the process of having his wounds tended to I was hoping to be of some assistance if needed with his care but as you already have a Doctor in attendance that wouldn't be required of me, At least she hoped it was a doctor tending to his care. She was about to thank him and walk off to find Arthur when she heard a crash come from within.

I do hope everything is alright in there Sir Lotus would you check for me before I go to find the others?

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Aasha

PostPosted: 18 May 2009 00:08 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Shaking her head, she smiled impishly at him when he spoke. Yer nae 'posed to be gettin' mad...an' ya nae 'posed to be tryin' to gets up wit'outs helps neith'r. Her voice was gentle though. Donnor had stayed much calmer than her throughout, but then she was sure he had no feelings of inadequacy running rampant in his mind.

Ignoring both the servant and the set to his features, Aasha kept her fingers entwined with his once he finished with the herbs. She knew it would be unpleasant, even if this servant's hands did stop shaking to sew properly. She was hoping a distraction would help, so began to speak in a low voice. The dagger...wells...'parently even hurts bad, somebody is still scar'd of ya...an sent some idgit to try'n kills ya. I dunno if'n they followed us or how they figured we mights comes here...but I didna lets 'em hurts ya. I tooks care'o it...with DarkLotus an' Siggie's helps.

There was no need for her to describe the torture, though she had a feeling DarkLotus would give the details she left out. Glancing down, she saw a couple more stitches had yet to be resown. The servant was still shaking, so Aasha continued her confessions. I thoughts...thoughts i lost ya at the battle...called out helium an' was gonna face the army 'lone. If'n it wer'n't fer Siggie I woulda too...sos when the idgit tried here...I wasna nice 'bout quest'onin'...

A sigh of relief escaped as the servant finished without incident. Short lived as it were, Aasha winced when the mug of water soaked Donnor's lap completely. Giving the servant a warning look, she hoped the man would run...but this one was too slow, or too scared. Before she could react, Donnor had him up and out the window.

Her eyes flashed as she rushed over to wrap her arms around his waist. If'n ya ripped 'em 'gain, I'll be throwin' yer bum outta that window next. Now more'n more folks is gonna be comin' in heres... Closing her eyes as she thought of Rain and the children, she nuzzled into his side briefly before whispering; Lemme helps ya back to the bed...an' I ken gets ya somethin' dry to be wearin'...please loves...I canna handle ya makin' yerself worse...

Broken
Siggie

PostPosted: 24 May 2009 17:11 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
It had gone quicker then he thought it would, although that might have something to do with the foot stool being pretty much done already, since he stole a nice on from what looked like a pretty exclusive bedroom. All he had to do was to fit the skin around the whole stool and nail it to the wood so it wouldn't rip off. "I shall name thee 'The Tortured'," he stood with his staff and knocked on the stool a couple of times while grinning badly. Now to bring it inside..

It didn't take long, he went past the guards pretty easily, got to an opened window and crept in with the stool in one arm. It was a nice bedroom, he was unsure for how many, but the size made him uncomfortable. Could probably fit a family at least.

He looked around the room a little and decided to take with him a nicely cut wooden candlestick as a souvenir for himself before he bashed out of the room and ran towards the room Donnor were resting. Thinking for himself as he ran, he grinned at the thought of Donnor's face when he saw his present. Surely he would like the stool. Approaching the room he saw Dark Lotus and an unfamiliar lady talking, and quickly ran past them falling in the door as he heard them speak of checking up on Donnor.

"I, Siggie Blount of Worcester, proudly present to you 'The Tortured'!" His eyes were shining as his smile popped up on his face and he placed the stool down on the floor. Before noticing anything in the room he were already talking about the craft, especially about the spot on the stool he called 'The Ripped One'. There were a hole through the skin he had wrapped on the stool with some marks obviously from the claws of a rat. "So, what do you think?" He finally looked up at Aasha and Donnor and picked the stool up again only to place it down a little closer to Donnor's bed.

--Darklotus
PNJ

PostPosted: 26 May 2009 16:47 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
He was almost knocked over as Siggie ran past him and into the room carrying what appeared to be a foot stool. He was getting ready to check on things after hearing the crash but decided to just send Lynna into the room. ”Go ahead in milady. I will run along and fetch your husband and the others so that they may join you. Before you go perhaps you could be of some assistance and tell me which direction I might find them in if they were heading to eat?”

Something told him things did not end well for the servant as he heard the tone of Donnor’s voice. He snickered quietly as he waited for the response to his question.

Donnor

PostPosted: 26 May 2009 16:47 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
In the whole ordeal with the servant he never commented on her explaining what had happened with the dagger. After letting it all sink in, he let her help him back to the bed with little protest. Checking the stitching he smiled, while pointing out that everything was still intact and no more of the stitches had torn. As he sat on the edge of the bed he looked to her eyes and pulled her onto his lap, ready to talk about what she had said about the supposed assassin.

”I am glad to hear Lotus and Siggie were able to help, but I am sure you could have handled the moron alone. I am not saying I would want you to, but I have a feeling you alone would have been capable of finishing whatever task was needed to get information out of him. As for Helius and the attack that put me here…I had a feeling that was going to happen once you found out what happened to me. As long as you are not hurt then all is well…”

He was holding Aasha on the bed when Siggie burst into the room carrying an object. The smile on his face was enough to know he was up to no good and once Donnor looked at the object he had a feeling he knew what had happened to their victim. With a grin, he looked at Siggie and then to Aasha. ”I take it this is what’s left of the would be assassin? This is not the first time I have seen objects made of skin, however yours is truly a piece of art Siggie. I love it and will surely find it useful. If not me, then Aasha will. She is more vertically challenged then I am.”

With a laugh he gave Aasha a small kiss before sliding her back to the floor. It was then, an idea popped into his head and he turned back to Siggie. ”Outside this broken window you will surely find the body of a servant. If you enjoyed creating the footstool, you are more than welcome to use whatever is left of the mangled body outside for more creations. Perhaps you should open a shop in the market and name it “Siggie’s Masterpieces.” He laughed as he thought about people buying stools and chairs made up of human skin and bones.

PostPosted: 26 May 2009 20:06 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
She couldn't help the relieved sigh that escaped seeing that none of the stitches had broken open, though it made her regret the servant flying out the window even more. That one had actually done the best job of all since the healers had left. Ya does knows that none'o them servants is gonna wanna comes near ya 'gain now. Hope ya dun mind me sewin' on ya next times.

Unable to resist, she let the subject drop and nuzzled carefully into his lap. She'd thought her explanation more a distraction than something he was truly listening to. His words showed otherwise. Her face was glowing by the time he'd finished speaking, she had come a long ways since her cousin had her cowed. Couldna takes no chances...not wit' yer life. I ain't hurts none... The inner scars wouldn't show, they only joined the ones she already had. She'd be carrying the picture of him falling to the ground for a long time, but saw no need to tell him that.

Aasha was just leaning in to kiss him properly when the door burst open. Closing her eyes and praying for composure, she turned towards the door. Ken ya nevers be quiet Siggie? I'm thinkin' ya'd wake the dead... Aasha's eyes were drawn to the stool clutched in his hand, shaking her head and grinning as he described in loving detail how he'd come about fashioning the skin to the stool. The details she'd left out mocked her as the claw marks were prominently displayed. Leave it to Siggie... Meeting Donnor's eyes, the girl shrugged and grinned slightly, her face flushing brightly. Tole ya...we didna be nice quest'onin'... She was amused by Siggie's excitement, and didn't try to hide it. Ya did good Siggie...its a rights nice stool.

Turning back towards Donnor, she looked to see if he appreciated the gift as much as Siggie had enjoyed making it. Her grin answered his, until he spoke. Her back stiffened at the words, her eyes shooting sparks. The kiss did little to appease her as Donnor slid her off his lap. Vert'c'lly chall'ng'd? Tole ya 'fore...it ain't nat'ral fer ya'll to be so tall! She refused to ask what vertically meant, too upset over the slight. Indignation showed in her stance as she glared at her love, quite forgetting their audience.

Broken
Siggie

PostPosted: 29 May 2009 13:58 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
He was pleased by the way Donnor and Aashie talked about his piece of art and his smile didn't hide the feeling it gave him. If other furnitures made with human skin would be greeted this way, he would most likely have to try again. "If it's all of the assassin left?" He instantly remembered the organs he had hidden away and quickly got the jar off the shelf. "No, m'Lord. There's a little bit more, some small pieces if you wish to look at them? They are mostly intact so far, but one of them has a few needle holes." He held up the jar and put it at a table nearby. "I'll leave it here if you don't mind." As he put it down he got curious about this servant.

"What did the servant do? He surely didn't just jump out?" Siggie looked with a nervous look over at Aasha not feeling like checking out the window. "I believe you would be more then a great supplier of the skins, that's for sure!" He winked at Donnor before turning back to Aasha. "Be happy yer not a midget hon, then I would probably find it more pleasing to bug you." He smiled at her before asking whether or not there were anything he could be of assistance for at the moment or if he could go outside and take a look at the flowers for a while.

Lynna

PostPosted: 30 May 2009 10:54 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Lynna was listening to Dark Lotus's reply when a man ran past them both bursting into the room. Donnors assistant didn't seem to concerned, she figured he must of known the man or he would have been in after him. Instead he continued, she wondered who the others might be that were mentioned as she replied, There is the kitchen and the small dining room down the stairs and to the left of the main hall Sir, maybe they are there. A concerned look still etched on her face as to the racket that came from inside the room, I'll head in and check on Donnor then thank you.

The door wide open now from the man rushing in she entered the room hearing the end of the conversation between the man and Donnor. Donnor was sitting up in the bed being tended to by Aasha, she looked about the room seeing the window broken, then to the gentleman that had rushed past them in the hall, she gave him an acknowledging nod unsure of who he was but her main concern was to see how Donnor was fairing.

I hope I am not intruding she said as she walked over to the side of the bed, Donnor this is such a relief to see you sitting up, still concerned as his colour was not good, she smiled at Aasha it must be the loving care that has helped with your recovery. Arthur had sent me a message to come home and to tell the truth I was fearing the worst when I got here just now. I am just so pleased to see you both.

I know it's not really appropriate for a medical person to deal with their own family, but if there is anything I can do to help or anything I have you might need make sure you let me know I have my medical things with me as I carry them at all times. There was blood on the bedcovers she looked over to Aasha hoping she would let her know that all was taken care of not knowing the extent of his wounds.

She wasn't going to ask about the window as she would leave that to Arthur to sort out later and have it replaced.

I'm addicted to His light..
Donnor

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2009 23:17 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
He was starting to get tired from all the excitement of the day. As he was getting ready to try and lay back down Lynna entered the room. He smiled gently and assured her that everything was fine and he was well taken care of. After a few moments he had everyone ushered from the room until he and Aasha were the only two remaining. Staring into her eyes as he laid back, he smiled and spoke softly. ”Let’s go to Ireland…If you want to pack our things we will leave as soon as I wake up from a nap.” He smiled once more and drifted slowly to sleep.

It was hours later when Donnor woke, Aasha at his side with the bags all packed. As much as he appreciated everything that had been done for him when he was getting well, it was time for a change. Not wanting to waste another moment, they left a note for Arthur and Siggie. With Darklotus following close behind with what little they wanted to take with them, they headed towards the sea and a new start in Ireland.

(OOC: I lost interest in this topic big time and have decided to end it just like this. For everyone who posted, thanks. No matter how much or how little you wrote it was fun but I really do not want to have another RP about healing running at the same time as this one...incase Donnor dies again Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum