Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Come away with me..

Go down

[RP] Come away with me.. Empty [RP] Come away with me..

Post  arthur_loxley Wed May 27, 2009 12:00 pm

Lynna wrote:Come away with me

Lynna had asked for Arthur's horse TraX to be bought around to the front of the estate, they had talked of having a picnic alone but had not had the opportunity. So much had been going on Lynna thought an afternoon break from all the activity would be a nice relief. She went to the kitchen to see if her requirements were seen to with the basket taken out to an area she had been recommended by the staff near the lake. She was grinning to herself hoping Arthur would like the idea of a ride and they would come across the basket when they reached the lake.

After thanking the staff for preparing the basket and organising it for her she made her way to Arthurs study knocking on the door softly before she entered she poked her head in, Hello Love, she said smiling. Making her way over to the desk she asked Are you very busy Baby?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Come away with me.. Empty Re: [RP] Come away with me..

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur was staring at the papers before him. He had much to organize and get ready but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He was sad by the events that had occurred and bad news never seemed to stop coming. He took a quill out, and some parchment, and was going to begin to write when he heard a knock on the door. Seeing Lynna pop her head in, he smiled, glad of the distraction. Hey Hun. She approached the desk looking especially beautiful. Not really, he answered her question. Was just trying to do some work and.. I've decided not to do it today. He laughed, looking up to her eyes. Her eyes pierce into my soul, he thought and looked away so she would not see the sadness brooding within him. He loved everything about her.. His eyes caressed her body downwards and then back up to her lovely face. Did you have something in mind, my love? He put down his quill and pushed aside the parchment.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:She moved around the desk to his side as he pushed the papers aside and looked up to her, she could see he was troubled inside and felt her husband really needed to have a little relaxation. She placed her hand on his shoulder leaning down she kissed his cheek softly, smiling at him again Aye I did Love, it is such a beautiful spring day outside I thought you might like to go for a ride out near the lake, the staff have told me it is lovely this time of year. She moved slightly to lean against the desk, her hand moved down his arm to his hand and she took it in hers resting their hands against her thigh, her eyes locked with his as she wondered if he could take this small break with her. I had the stable lad bring TraX around I thought we could ride together if you would like to come.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Wed May 27, 2009 12:01 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:He looked briefly to his desk and then back at her. Aye, we can escape for a while. Everything, he laughed, will still be here when I get back. He stood before her, taking her hand in his and kissed her gently on the lips. Let's go. We should take advantage of the first beautiful spring day. We don't know how long the good weather will last, he said. He led her out to the front of the estate where his horse was ready.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Wed May 27, 2009 12:02 pm

Lynna wrote:Lynna beamed at her husband as he said he would come, taking her hand in his and kissing her gently she felt her heart flutter at the touch of his lips. As they walked outside it was truely a beautiful day she thought and happy she could steal Arthur away for a while. The lad was holding Trax as Arthur helped Lynna up before climbing up himself. Not very lady like she thought smiling to herself as she threw her leg over, but she was used to not riding side saddle. Feeling his arms against her sides to catch up the reins she leant back and kissed his jaw. Arthur thanked the lad as he turned TraX to head out to the back of the estate.

If we can go out near the lake Love, I think I would like to spend some time there, I love being near the water and we havn't had much time allowed for you to show me the estate other than it's closer surroundings. She smiled as she held on feeling the closeness of him behind her. It was quiet except the sound of Trax's hooves on the ground, This is beautiful Baby as he pointed out the direction of the estate boundries, it was such a vast area. Oh look she said I can see some of the wild flowers starting to bloom. She was taking it all in as Arthur would slow TraX down every now and then to show her something of interest.

As they reached the lake there was a clearing to one side, she could see the staff had left the picnic goods there for them and she smiled, What's that over there she said pointing trying to stifle a giggle not to give the surprise away.

[RP] Come away with me.. Lake_picnic
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:The lake was a few miles away from the housing area of the grounds, and Lynna hadn't really been given a complete tour yet so Arthur decided this was the perfect opportunity. They rode slowly around the grounds while making their way to the lake. He pointed out the small pmegranate orchard as they passed through. He didn't know if she liked the fruit, but he took a risk.

[RP] Come away with me.. Tudor_pomegranate_orchard

Stopping the horse momentarily, he got down and picked a few pomegranates for them to enjoy down by the lake. He wrapped them up in a handkerchief he had pulled out from the saddle bag and placed them there for later. It's delicious, Hun. You'll see when we get to the lake. You can't taste it before then, he grinned at her knowing she was curious to have some. Have you ever had some before? He questioned her as he mounted TraX again, settling in close behind her. His arms wrapping around her waist to the horn of the saddle.

They continued through a field of wildflowers, beautiful rich colors. The flowers were beautifully maintained in the wild.

[RP] Come away with me.. Tudor_wildflower

Finally they reached the shores of the lake. He heard her giggling before they reached the secluded area, and wondered why.. He looked at where she was pointing and saw the picnic basket laid out for them. He chuckled and kissed her cheek as they rode closer. I did promise you a picnic, huh? At least it's better late than never... He laughed slightly, holding her close in his arms. Once reaching the spot, he got down and helped her down as well. He tied TraX to a nearby tree for the return back to the house later.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:They had stopped in a small pomegranate orchard when Arthur had jumped down and gathered a few, wrapping them and putting them in the saddlebag. She was looking forward to tasting them, they were not a fruit she was familiar with. She pouted a little when he said she would have to wait to taste them. They look just like apples from a distance she said, I do know what they are, but don't think I have ever tasted these before unless they are used in cooking and I havn't known Love, but I will wait she smiled.

The estate was breathtaking, the staff were right when she asked where she could go for a picnic that would be quiet and relaxing, as they got closer to the lakes edge and the picnic basket. Arthur seemed pleased as he kissed her cheek, chuckling in her ear, You did she giggled, We just hadn't the chance to and I thought you could use the distraction, she placed her hands on his as he held her against him. Stopping near a tree, Arthur climbed down, she looked down to him as he help her kissing him softly as she reached the ground. Thank you my Love She watched on as Arthur tethered TraX she waited a moment before taking his hand moving close to his side as they walked half stepping in front of him she grabbed his other hand I have no idea what they kitchen staff have fixed us to eat Baby but I am sure it will be wonderful. As she kissed his lips and playfully tugged him along eager to spend the afternoon together.

Thinking back to their stay in Holywell she laughed a little looking out to the lake, At least we don't need to try and catch ourselves a meal.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Lynna tugged his arm towards the lake after he helped her get down from TraX. He was both stronger and pulled his weight back for her to assert some more strength in pulling him. They finally reached the basket and he looked towards the lake after hearing her comment about their fishing days in Holywell. Yes.. thank goodness our food is prepared already. He laughed. And we don't have to wait for your 'big catch' of the day. He grinned teasing her about her catch that day in Holywell. She had placed so much effort into catching the fish on her line that when all was said and done.. it was as tiny as the palm of her hand. They sat down together, and Lynna started going through the basket. He saw a piece of bread, and snatched it up quickly. Offering it to his wife first, before he broke a piece off and ate some himself.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:Lynna was laughing as Arthur pulled back to stop her from pulling him along, they eventually got to the basket, she was thinking about the fish she managed to catch, though she wasn't going to mention it, blushing when Arthur did she giggled again. Poor little thing she said, Maybe one day we can try again. They sat down on the rug together and she opened the basket, I have no idea what is in here she smiled looking back to him as he picked up the bread, she took out two wrapped parcels she opened one and in it was some ham in the other some chicken.

Arthur held the bread out to her as she sat back, breaking a piece off, Thank you Love, Straightening the cloth holding the meat, placing a knife near the cheese. She picked up a piece of chicken breaking it up in her fingers, placing a small amount in her mouth Mmmm delicious Baby, lovely and moist she broke off another piece, she moved over closer to her husband, holding it near his mouth. Try some Love? she said as she settled down next to him.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Wed May 27, 2009 12:03 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:He nipped at her fingers playfully when he took a bite of the chicken she offered him. It is tasty. He laid back on his side, watching her prepare their food. How have you been adjusting to the married life, my love? He was curious if she had any problems. I know that we had some rough times as soon as we married, but they haven't been 'our' problems. Just mine, mostly. He sighed thinking how his life was always giving them problems.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:OOOOO she smiled at him as he playfully nipped her fingers, not me Love the chicken she laughed, leaning over to him and kissing his smiling face before she pulled the basket closer to her to see what else was in there. There is a bottle of wine here love or would you prefer the spiced apple? She steadied the goblets on a plate while Arthur decided , taking up the knife, quartering an apple and cutting a few slices of cheese onto another plate. Plucking off a grape she leant over and popped it into her husbands mouth, he was so handsome laying back there she thought, she loved him dearly and loved doing things for him.

Back into the basket she took out another wrapped parcel, it was some kind of meat sausage, so she sliced a little up placing that and some of the pork on the plate as well as another cluster of the grapes. There really is alot of food in here my Love we could stay here for days.

She looked back over to him as he spoke, she wondered what made him ask about their marriage, hoping that he was still happy they had taken this step. I love being married to you, the only thing I havn't quite adjusted to has been life at the castle she smiled. Even though she was from a wealthy noble family, she didn't spend that much time at the family estate since her brothers passing and life with the guards was simple as was her small cottage in Coventry, Having someone be there for my beck and call she laughed and Oswald is wonderful he appears whenever you need him I never even have to go in search of him for anything.

I love spending as much of the waking hours I can with you my Love, even though there has been alot to contend with in such a short space of time, we will get past it and I want to be there to help carry those moments. She took the plate and placed it along side her husband as he rested back on his side. Her eyes watching him as she waited for him to say which drink he would prefer. Oh we need to get those pomegranates out as well do you want me to go and get them Love? eager to taste them.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:I'm not thirsty now, my love. He said while grabbing another piece of bread. He looked at the basket seeing all the food that Lynna had mentioned. How long did you plan on us being gone from the house? He chuckled while teasing her.

He listened to her speak about adjusting. His hand reached out to hers, lacing their fingers together. I love being married to you, he answered her while she spoke. Oswald is strangely always available! He laughed when she mentioned him.

He sighed listening to her speak about the issues they have had to deal with lately. The Tudor family always has some issues. Brianna and Evan refuse to come back to the public, they wish to stay with their children at the island they ported at when they blew off course on the way back from Ireland. He sighed thinking of the news that had come from Brianna regarding his sister and his nephew. William is due any moment, and I need to plan a memorial service for Bridget. He looked out towards the lake, feeling guilty for not having gone with her to protect her while in Ireland. We need to prepare a room for William, my love. Are you sure it is fine with you that we raise him?

He looked towards the satchel next to him where the Pomegranates were. He pulled it out and let the fruit tumble out from within.
I have the fruit, hun. I didn't forget them, he said. Hoping they would talk about everything that was on his mind from the last few weeks to make some decisions, as a couple. He didn't like to make all the decisions, and lately, he felt as if he hadn't spoken with Lynna regarding any of the decisions. It was taking a toll on him.. not being able to vocalize the problems before him with Lynna made him distant from her. He didn't like it and wanted that to change. He wanted to share everything with her, whether good or bad.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:Lynna poured herself some apple juice after Arthur had said he wasn't thirsty yet, she smiled at him again as he took her hand she moved over closer to him, taking a sip from the goblet she held it against her lips momentarily as she thought, before placing it down on the plate between them.

There is still so much to do Love and you have a greater responsiblity now, with running the estate and business affairs of the family. There was much sadness in Arthurs voice as he mentioned having to attend to a memorial service for Bridget, they were so close, this was not going to be easy she thought as she saw the grief etched on her husbands face. And little William the baby named after him, she gave his hand a reassuring squeeze I wouldn't have it any other way Love she said, Is there any word on where they are at the moment?

As Arthur let go of her hand he opened the satchel holding the pomegranets, tipping it up they rolled out onto the rug, Lynna picked one up looking it over, they did look unusual close up, So how do we eat these? She said as she pressed her thumb against the skin, Do you eat the skin Love?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:He nodded listening to her speak about his responsibility to the family. She knew that he was very concerned with all members of his family, from the very vocal ones - Donnor and aasha, Tasite.. to the less vocal ones - Sirbryan, Wolfen, Trey. He recently had reached out to his aunt Magelet, and she had come to mingle with the family and he was glad that she had had a good time when she visited. His wife's reassuring squeeze brought him back to focus on their discussion, and he tightened his grip around her hand. Baby William should be here in a matter of days, my love. I have received a letter detailing their trip. They arrived in the lands west of Somerset county, and took a few weeks to get to Gloucester. From Gloucester to the Estate, it should only be a few days...

He looked down to the pomegranate in her hands, and took out a pocket knife that he had gotten from Donnor. He took the fruit, scoring open the pomegranate, showing Lynna the inside.

[RP] Come away with me.. Pomegranate2

We eat the little seeds. He took a few and offered it up to her mouth. The juice can be very sweet or sour.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:I can't wait Love until he gets here, they aren't too far away now. Do you think we can employ the Nanny he is travelling with? She might like to stay in England to continue helping me with his care. She smiled at him hoping he wouldn't think her incompetent of looking after the baby herself, she would just feel a little more secure having a personal nanny while she at least finished her studies.

She watched as Arthur pulled out a pocket knife cutting open the pomegranate he had taken from her hands. How unusual she said as she leant over to see what was inside, the seeds were glistening in the sunshine like jewels. He took a few of the seeds holding them near her mouth she lightly held his wrist still so she could take them from his fingers, her lips sensually lingering on his finger tips as he mentioned of the taste, her eyes looking deep into his.

As the seeds broke against her teeth releasing the burst of flavour they held, Hmm she said with a little frown of her brow, she put her hand to her mouth as she tried to decide if she liked the taste or not. She laughed not really what I was expecting Baby, I think I could get used to it there is a sweetness about them but also a tartiness. Do you like them yourself? she asked as Arthur took a few seeds for himself.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Wed May 27, 2009 12:04 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Employing the nanny.. he heard Lynna say. No, my love. I have already hired some staff for the estate: 3 Guardsman, 2 maids, and a nanny. We needed to hire some staff as we have had many resign and move to the new colonies in Ireland and even moved abroad to Spain and France for more opportunities. The nanny that Brianna has sent with William should return back to her once we have settled in with the boy. Have you met the new staff? Esperance d'Amour, Kaige D. Peril, and Anita Friske are the Guardsmen.. Frenchie and Missy Demeanor are the maids, and Teezme Moore is the nanny, if I'm not mistaken. He brought his hand to his chin trying as if trying to think if he was right. I'm not sure.. but I always confuse Teezme and Missy. I know that Frenchie is the maid, and she has a delicious sweets recipe for bon bons that she is supposed to give to the kitchen to make for the family and guests.

The new nanny that was hired should be a great asset to the Estate. She should be able to help you with William. You know, I will be around to help you as well, hun. I love children. Lynna tried the pomegranate fruit in his fingers, changing the subject from William. It tastes a bit sour to me. He took a few more seeds into his mouth. Once you get past the tartness, it tastes pretty sweet.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:As Arthur was telling her of the new staff he had hired for the estate, Oh you have been busy Love I didn't realise you had been short staffed here. I was thinking more of for when we get home to Coventry. We can wait until we get home to find someone for the position. She was excited about the arrival of William and holding him in her arms.

She watched Arthurs face as he tried the pomegranate seeds again, maybe they are meant more as a juice Love then no need to chew those seeds she laughed. She looked out to the lake her thoughts distracting her for a few minutes, before she turned her attention back to the picnic basket. I think the staff thought they were feeding an army instead of a small picnic for two she smiled as she closed the lid to keep the insects out.

If you're not very hungry though Love we should think about heading back to the estate so you can finish the business you have there.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Aye, my love. The estate has not been well staffed since before Bridget left for the shores of Ireland. He thought back to his sister and how he missed her. They'd not grown up together, but the short time they knew each other they were inseparable. I bet you miss your brother, his hand reached out to hers, looking up into her eyes. It has been a long while since you've mentioned him. He knew the subject was painful for her.. just as the mention of Bridget was for him. They'd both been through tremendous loss, but somehow they managed to pull through. Arthur and Lynna had always relied on each other in hard times, and perhaps that is what made the transition from friendship to lovers so easy.. It wasn't until the auction that he was forced to face his emotions for her. Several times, he felt the need to protect Lynna, and guard her from any tragedy, or conflict that would arise. He looked down to their hands, bringing her hand to his lips. Giving her hand a kiss, he awaited a response from her.

Arthur's eyes drifted to the lake, watching the tranquil waters and small ripples across the top of the waters. I don't want to leave yet. He said to her quickly, almost as if demanding. He smiled at her so that she could know that he was enjoying their time together, and didn't want it interrupted for 'business'.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:Her eyes turned back to Arthur bringing her back from her wandering thoughts, she smiled at him she could feel her eyes twinkling in the sunlight as she admired his features. I do miss Rohannon very much Love, the family estate just doesn't feel like home without him around. Logoth doesn't get to spend much time there, he is so busy with studies now I hardly see him at all.

He bought her hand to his mouth kissing it lightly, she blushed a little as he always made her feel so loved, they were starting a life of their own now, with the imminent arrival of William they would have a child to share their love with. She wondered how long it would be before they would have a child of their own a little brother or sister for William to grow up with. She didn't want there to be lonliness and feelings of lost belonging to affect their childrens lives, they would always have a family closeness to surround them.

She moved the plate of food back over near the basket, Arthur was looking out to the lake, she wasn't overly hungry herself but looked forward to spending some time alone with her busy husband. A chance to just relax, talk and take in the beautiful scenery that surrounded them. I am glad there is no hurry to leave Baby. She layed down next to him propped up on an elbow she leaned forward and kissed his lips softly. Time seems to change a persons direction she said softly, you think of how things will be then something happens and it changes that outcome. You, we she corrected have had quite a few things dealt us recently to alter our path but we always manage to bring it back into perspective again. She smiled and laughed a little to herself, I don't know what comes over me sometimes Love, my thoughts run rampant and I begin to ramble out loud. Do you have many things that often come to your mind like that?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Wed May 27, 2009 12:05 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur listened to her speak, his eyes drifting from the lake to her face. He always was more focused when looking at who was speaking and he didn't want to miss anything his wife had to say. I haven't seen Logoth in such a long time. Only brief messages from him regarding the Stafford Guard, but nothing else. I wonder how his studies are progressing... his voice faded as he thought about the last time he had spoken to her brother.

She continued to speak, and he was momentarily distracted; he sat up briefly on his elbow, looking to her eyes once more. She had gone quiet and appeared to be in thought, and he was curious. She moved the food back near the basket and packed up the goods to guard them from the insects roaming about. Just as he was about to ask her about her thoughts, she began to speak, moving closer to him. He cupped her cheek, kissing her back tenderly and gazed into her eyes. He listened to her speak about time.. outcomes.. situations that they have both had to deal with. Aye, I am always wondering about those things my love. Time doesn't change a person.. experiences do. And, the Tudor family, always has interesting and sometimes, difficult, experiences thrust upon us. I try to shield you from the difficult situations, and it is not always easy.. and sometimes, I may seem distant. But know that it is for your protection just as I promised on our wedding day to care for you. I will continue to do so until my dying breath. He knew she didn't like speaking about death, and he paused thinking of what to say next.

A strand of her hair fell from her face and he tucked it behind her ear. Leaning forward, he kissed her tenderly. I want to apologize for being busy and not including my wife in all the details of my.. He chuckled as he had to correct himself, our.. life. It is a difficult task to shoulder the burdens of my family, as well as our family. I don't know how you have managed since you became Matron of your house. Looking down at her hand, which had moved to his chest, he moved his to cover hers; his eyes looking down to their hands. I love you, he declared to her. And appreciate you more with each passing day. I don't know what I would do without you..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:His hand brushed against the side of her face as he moved a loose strand of hair from her cheek, his lips against hers she kissed him back softly. I know you wish to protect me Love and you do a wonderful job of that, I have never felt so secure and safe she smiled as I do when I am with you. Don't ever feel you need to protect me from you own worries though Baby, I am here to share those with you so they do not build up inside.

She moved her face against his hand feeling her cheeks warm a little as he spoke of his love, she loved the way he made her feel. I love you too, deeply Baby she said in a soft voice, I can't imagine my life being without you now, even though you are busy I have never been happier, she assured him.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:They'd spent most of the afternoon by the lake of the estate, enjoying each other's time. It'd been such a long time since they'd been able to just be by themselves without any other distractions.

I think we should be getting back before it gets dark, wifey. He grinned as he called her that. It always made her smile and he was glad that he could keep her smiling.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:You're right Love we should be heading back, she smiled as called her wifey she took a grape from the plate and popped it into his grinning mouth. C'mon then Hubby she laughed as she placed things back into the basket kissing him again tenderly before she stood up brushing her clothes down.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:He helped her gather the things from the picnic setup, and they walked towards the horse together. He placed everything in the satchel as best he could except the basket that would be tied to the back of the saddle. He helped Lynna up on the horse, and helped himself up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist firmly, urging the horse on the path home. He slid tight behind Lynna so she could feel his chest. Baby William will be spoiled by you, I think. He whispered in her ear. She was very caring and he knew that William would adore her. I can't wait till he is with us. His mind had been on William since they spoke about it earlier that day.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:As they packed up the basket of goods and walked back towards TraX, she watched as Arthur placed goods in the stachel and tied the basket to the back of the saddle, I hope that holds Love she grinned as they hadn't come prepared to take the goods back with them. He helped her up then mounted the saddle behind her. She leaned back and kissed his lips gently as his arms wrapped around her waist. Leaning back against his chest as they made their way back to the estate.

I can't wait either, truely Love she said as he mentioned that William would be spoiled by her she placed a hand on his and I know you will spoil him also she laughed. I have already been thinking about decorating one of the rooms in the castle at home. You know Love since the renovations you hadn't prepared a room that could be used as a nursery yet we will have to fix that.

She could feel the freshness of the breeze against her face, and warmth of Arthurs breath against her ear, she couldn't stop smiling.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum