Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Hamilton - Dinner cont'd in Library

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[RP] Hamilton - Dinner cont'd in Library - Page 2 Empty Re: [RP] Hamilton - Dinner cont'd in Library

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:44 pm

Emrys_ambrose wrote:It took a great deal of effort to keep himself from smiling like an idiot. Getting a glimpse of her feelings for him was more than he'd ever hoped for when he decided to accept the dinner invitation. He held her hand and squeezed gently as she spoke to him. His eyes staring into gray pools colored by her thoughts. A small smile formed on his lips as she turned to look at Arthur and blushed. "I don't think we'll need an auction. But I'll happily go broke and deep in debt to outbid anyone for Kaylen." He pulled her hand slightly to tell her that he meant it even if he was teasing.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Hamilton - Dinner cont'd in Library - Page 2 Empty Re: [RP] Hamilton - Dinner cont'd in Library

Lynna wrote:They had both had a wonderful evening Arthur appeared to be enjoying his chat in the library, most of the others had retired for the night and Lynna was getting a little tired.
She placed her hand on Arthurs as his rested around her shoulder,
It's getting late Love, she said as her eyes looked to his she asked, Do you think we should take up the offer to stay the night and leave in the morning Baby?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur felt Lynna's hand on his, which made his focus turn to her. She was tired, and so was he. Aye, sweetheart. We should retire. It had been a long journey to the estate and they hadn't rested much the night before. He stood up from the lounge they were sitting on, offering his hand to Emrys and then Kaylen. It was a pleasure meeting you. And I hope that your meeting with Gabby in the morning goes well. He winked at Emrys. He took Lynna's hand and helped her off the lounge to stand with him. He held her hands in his as she said goodnight and they headed towards one of the guest rooms that had been prepared for their overnight stay.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Kaylen_ wrote:Kaylen smiled and watched them leave, silently relieved that there would be no more questions that would have her stammering for a reply. Tucking her hair behind her ear she glanced at Ermys' quiet cousin, then back at him. "Lynna is right tis late." she stood and brushed down invisible wrinkles from her dress. "Come Emrys I will show you to your...my room." she said softly, hesitantly. As she waited for him to stand she turned to Darien and Sara. "It was a pleasure to meet you both and I do hope to see your estate soon...Good night to you both I hope you sleep well."

Turning to Emrys she gave him a smile, one that was only meant for him, then walked to the door waiting for him to follow her.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Emrys_ambrose wrote:"Thank you, sir. And good night." He said, smiling to Arthur and Lynna as they left. Another sigh left his lips when Kaylen stood up. The dinner was over and his evening with her was at an end. He turned to Darien and Sara to bid them good night. "I'll see you in the morning then and... wish me luck."

With a few extended strides, he caught up with Kaylen. A smile was still on his face as he tried to imagine what her room was like. It dawned on him that he never saw the inside of her room in Kirkoswald so he had nothing to compare with. He followed her out of the library and took note of the direction that they were headed to.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Sara_jane wrote:Sara gave Emrys a nod before she herself stood up. Looking at Darien she smiled.

"We should rest to. We have a long trip home come tomorrow."

Offering her arm she waited until he took it before they to left to get some sleep.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2