Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NNGO Travels

3 posters

Go down

NNGO Travels Empty NNGO Travels

Post  Aasha Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:06 pm

Ireland to Scotland...sea voyages await

Roxxane wrote:{This RP is for NNGO members and their associates to chronicle the preparations for, and journeys of their trip from Ireland - Obviously, at some point, this will get cut-off after landing on foreign shores.}

Roxxane had left Corcaigh with her fellow councilors and made her way, clandestinely, to Cill Chaoi.

Arriving, she decided to forego dropping by her home and went straight to the Free City Cafe and ordered 3 shots of whiskey. Downing these in record time, her head was swimming - which was the desired goal.

"I would like to buy a round of drinks!" she exclaimed to no one in particular.

"To the former Judge of Munster!" Roxxane toasted herself, chuckling while trying to wash her sins away in the robust alcohol. Every night, she would see the faces of Raella, Matildus, Donalg, Johnhenry, Ladymarshmellow, and Malius. And every night she would drown those visions one way or another.

Dizmalus wrote:(Inis, Ireland 1458)

Walking slowly down a tidy dirt path away from his parents carefully tended graves; he fingered a fresh rose tucked into the lapel of his long, dark coat. It's dazzling red vibrancy, in full bloom, brought back happy memories of his childhood in Inis... Simpler times... And in his case, times of blissful ignorance.

Inis and Ireland would forever be his home, but staying here... for now, just didn't feel right. Before the NNGO, after the NNGO, it didn’t matter. The civil war would continue unabated; such is the way of the Green Isle. New enemies would appear to fill the gaps... the fighting would go on here. A never ending cycle... that he was always seemingly a part of... But no more.

There was nothing left for him here. His heart and mind had ventured to dark places, especially in the last few weeks. What he had done during the “An Mumhain Purge”, though necessary, would stay with him... Forever. But such is war.

He softly chuckled to himself, unaware of the absence of mirth in his laughter, or how much even that had changed… It was strange. In his youth he never imagined in a thousand years he would be using his creativity to devise effective battle strategies, or his keen, clever mind to perfect new and deadly forms of sword fighting, or his charm and silver tongue to distill information from captured prisoners… The life of a bard had taken backseat to that of a solider, somewhere along the line. Where exactly he could not pin down.

At the elaborate white gate near the end of the path, he stopped to turn around and take one last look at his parents property, their garden, and graves. He wanted to hold this in his memory. Something pure and innocent, that blissful ignorance of childhood. The not knowing, that so easily slips away in adulthood. So many dreams, so many memories… So many mistakes.

“Ah… the life of a bard…”

(OOC: If I don't get the chance later, I just wanted to thank you all for a fun time here, where I began in RK. I've made alot of friends and shared alot of good times. Stay in touch and hope to see you all again someday. Smile Take care!)

Dee_snider wrote:Dee races in to Cill Chaoi from Inis and hops on The Booty (the ship that is).

OOC: Goodbye, Ireland - it's been real! Cool

For Roxxane (until we meet again): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SCQ6_k6GXI&fmt=18

Dizmalus wrote:(Sailing somewhere off the coast of Ireland, “The Booty” 1458)

The night sea was calm, a slight sea breeze sending a chill through him. It was a clear, black sky, free of clouds, the moon reflecting brightly on the still surface of the water. He stood at the railing on the deck; things were so silent, so tranquil he assumed most of the others were sound asleep by this time. Staring off into the distance, in the darkness, he couldn’t make out Ireland anymore and suspected they had already traveled a good distance. Gazing up at the shimmering, star dotted sky, he sang a song quietly to himself, strumming along on harp softly.

"...The albatross is flying
Making him daydream
The time before he became
One of the world's unseen
Princess in the tower
Children in the fields
Life gave him it all:
An island of the universe

Now his love's a memory
A ghost in the fog
He sets the sails one last time
Saying farewell to the world
Anchor to the water
Seabed far below
Grass still in his feet
And a smile beneath his brow

This is for long-forgotten
Light at the end of the world
Horizon crying
The tears he left behind so long ago"

Roxxane wrote:Roxxane had recently moved to Cill Chaoi...and wasn't very good at unpacking.

She had spent time securing her several thousand pounds of currency, along with some commodities that would keep indefinitely (and would likely appreciate in value). Other commodities she unpacked and promptly sold on the marketplace.

Unsure of exactly how much to take with her on her upcoming voyage, she began to contemplate:

"If I take a lot with me, I won't be able to bring a lot back!"

Believing in the success of her future endeavors was mandatory - otherwise, why travel? She answered her own question: Because, I am part of the NNGO family. All NNGO are part of this family - we do things because of the family, for the family.

Realizing this yet again wasn't an incredible revelation - just reinforcement. She decided she would take 2 extra swords and shields (despite their weight), maybe around 1,000 pounds in her grant, and then just bread and corn in her inventory. She contemplated bringing fruit since she had always heard that scurvy was a problem for seafarers, but a voyage from Ireland to either Scotland or England probably was short enough to avoid that being an issue.

After much concentration on such matters, Roxxane needed a break. So, Roxxane sauntered down to the port to see off the first wave of travelers...

Mani3 wrote:Still awake with insomnia, she forgets the time as her mind is racing with cute plans. It passes early morning and she wonders if there would be anyone around, strolling casually kicking stones on the floor on her way, out of boredom. Running inside Free City Café up to Roxxie, she hugs her from behind and orders, Mornin maties! I'll jus ave wateva ta lassies avin, mixed wit rose tea...

She looks around the tavern, wondering where the rest of her NNGO buds are... Did I miss summin again hmm... After asking what day it is, she curses, Holiemolies! Dun tell me I missdeds anuva major field trip... Ya say Scotland, gosh I aint nae get ta chance to get der yet... or England wow well memories, what cannae say well guess maybe Ima jus beg today for jobseekers allowance ey...

Oh reallies, anuva ships due to leave soon..? Grabbing hold of her equipment: a handful of flat neatly piled parchment, peacock quills, pink sandtimer hourglass, quadrats and other devices; she carries them in a heap on her arms. Her eyes tower over excited to start using the sharp pointy looking utensils.

Stumbling over on her way to Mickie's ship she stands at the top and nods to Eire, starting a somewhat half coherent speech... Well... So long... Ad some inrestin times ere, dun miss me too much ey. Lets out a girlish giggle with a slight cackle to it; but then noticing how high she is and the sudden wooshing of the waves with the cold breeze of the wind, her skin crawls with a chill. Face instantly turning into a custard shade, her eyes wide open within a second or two, she dashes her face to the side tossing out her breakfast onto the waves.
Ah... oopsies... ack. Cheeks red with rage and embarrassment, she storms off to the kitchen resting falling half asleep on the worktop...

Devin wrote:Devin was riding the opposite way from Cill Chaoi, He was not running from the boats but instead to collect the money of his farm that was just sold.
But also to see his love one more time and maybe, just maybe convince her to come with him and that was a dream in itself.
He thought to himself and it made him nervous.
She loved her town and her people, He knew that she would have to thank hard to want to come. Even though the war would not last forever Devin knew it would likely be long. She may not want to be gone that long away from her home.
He had writing her his plans and hoped that she would meet him in Imleach. She was scared of ONE and it irked him that following his pack was the force of Moldan. They seemed silent to him and that scared him.
He thought hard on his past.
He had lived with much success in the past 2 months. Growing faster then he had imagined.
A Newspaper, 2 Theaters, a book and a Histroical society all in less then 2 months of leaving Jahamour's farm. He had much to learn for sure.
He saw above him the Gates of Imleach, I let him and the group in and ONE camped outside of it.
His heart stopped when he entered the town, They didn't know that it was long before the battle of Christosmas Eve that he decided to join NNGO though some may have guessed he didn't speak on it.
He even wrote songs promunster before arriving in Inis. There he felt safe with his choice and he knew even now it was the right one, it is the one he believed in. However he felt guilty for deciving them, as he should feel, if he could turn back time he would have said at the beginning, I'm sorry but I am not with you nor will I be as I am with NNGO, I believe in were they stand and not of were you stand.
He knew he would have herd the same song of Butchers, Theaves, and monsters. So he played a game he should not have played and now it the one chance to say, I am sorry but I was never with you and I deceived you.
He knew that when he told them they would hate him, He thought they would hate him when they found that he joined.
In Limrick someone told him it left a bitter taste in there mouth when they herd he joined but he was relived not to hear profanity on the matter.
He was prowed to were the NNGO logo and to ride with them to England and serve them as he has served meany others.
but before he goes he wanted to leave his guilt behind. So he went first to the Kennedy Manor and knocked on the door for at least 10 minutes. But no answer,
He went to the Mordan Manor and knocked, But no answer
He checked the Kennedy Staples and found the horses gone.

Were is everybody?

Were every they were they were not here and the next time he meets them he will have a sword in hand and there might not be time to say i'm sorry.
Devin Weeped.

Devin Went to his house, Though he hadn't sleeped in it for a long time. He knew that his money would be droped off there.
He opened the door still scared of his own house, Seeing as large empty rooms frightend him.
He saw the Money on the floor.
He swifted his hand in and brought out the money.
A voice said, “Lad are you still scared of your own house.

Devins Heart stopped, he held his breath tight.

Well open the door it is only I.

Devin opened the door cautiously and peered inside, there stood a small man.

Devin gasped, “Theos! Sorry my old teacher it is just i'm still scared of large empty places.

Well lad you best be getting use to them cause this note says you maybe seeing more of them.

More of them?

Devin grabs the letter, It tells who his parents are and even states that his mother was a Dutch Noble.
And Devin Weeped.

“I hope those are tears of joy lad, and ill be journeying with you as well.”

You journey with me Theos?

Yes after all i'm 62 and it would be nice to see the world once more.

Well then you best sattle up you Donkey and when we leave you can come too.

Devin Walks off.

“And were you going too?”

“I am off to the pub to await my girlfreind.”

“You a girlfreind? She's not full of hay is she?”

Devin maniged to give Theo the death look before walking off.

Devin walked into the Imleach pub and took his set, his friends were already there.

He spoke with them for a while weeping once when he related finding his mothers family. Then they left and he waited.

And waited...

And waited...

But she was not there....

It was time to leave and still she was not there....

his heart sank deep and single tear dropped then the tears fell no more.
This was just as shocking as her not being there, he remembered what he learned from Jahamour.

He was sitting on a stool in the small shake home and she was teaching him theology and psychology.
She said,

Do not suppress your tears for they are a gift of Jah. Most men loss there tears and the horror is in what takes its place. My husband lost hes tears a long time ago and he could not block illnesses so good anymore, he expressed his pain in anger and it in turned took the tears away from me.

Back to present
Devin sat on his stool in the pub and had his guitar in had, he tried to cry but he could not, insteed the pain hit his heart and the world around him seemed to stab his eyes.

He breathed heavily and the hurt was inexpressible.

He didn't faint as he would normally in time of shock instead he fell slightly to the ground as the pain struck his heart over and over again.

He then sat back into his chair and strumb his guitar.

And she never came it was time to go but she never came.
So Devin left the bar, wrote a note for Imleach and left it at a pidgen then wrote to her and hope that she may still come with him to England.

He sattled his bag and headed to Limrick but just before he arrive a letter arrived from her.
To sum it up she said she is sorry she did not go to Imleach and she cannot go with me to England.

Devin Weeps no more as he head for a ship heading to England.

Dizmalus wrote:(Sailing somewhere off the coast of Ireland, “The Booty” 1458)

Shaded by the sails, Dizmalus lounged upon a group of netted crates labeled, “Port Láirge Whiskey”. Tuning his violin he watched as people moved busily about the deck of the ship, with tasks of their own. To his dismay no one seemed interested in chatting much… He knew a few of the travelers on the ship, but some were almost complete strangers to him. But still… In a way he could understand. As the flag ship of the NNGO many of the individuals on the ship had a lot of responsibility.

Lifting his violin to his chin smartly, he sang as he played. The song he chose was slow and calm. He hoped this sank in subtly and helped them relax and forget their troubles as they worked… Goddess knows he wanted to forget his…

“Buachaill ón Éirne me 's bhréagfainn cailín deas óg
Ní iarrfainn bó spré léI tá mé fhéin saibhir go leor
'S liom Corcaigh da mhéid é, dhá thaobh a' ghleanna 's Tír Eoghain
'S mura n-athraí mé béasaí 's me n' t-oidhr' ar Chontae Mhaigh Eo

Come by the hills to the land where fancy is free
And stand where the peaks meet the sky and the loughs meet the sea
Where the rivers run clear and the bracken is gold in the sun
And the cares of tomorrow can wait till this day is done

Come by the hills to the land where life is a song
And stand where the birds fill the air with their joy all day long
Where the trees sway in time and even the wind sings in tune

Come by the hills to the land where legend remains
The stories of old fill our hearts and may yet come again
Where the past has been lost and the future is still to be won

And the cares of tomorrow can wait till this day is done”

Dizmalus scratched his stubble, pensive for a moment, “Maybe a nice Irish jig next…”

Dee_snider wrote:*Dee laughs as the Booty sails into uncharted waters*

Yo ho ho!

Roxxane wrote:It was good to see each ship off.

It was a moment of inspiration to see the sails hoisted and the wind fulfill their promise.

Now, with all three ships having left port, Roxxane stood alone on the docks cleaning up. Perhaps one of her fellow NNGO members left behind would soon join her. Until then, she looked at the port.

It was in really good shape, still retaining the new-cut wood smell. Large posts were in various placing for the ships to tie their large ropes...now empty.

The port was a crowning achievement of the NNGO. It was erected with private funds, in a very efficient and expeditious manner...and really the first non-LJS sponsored ports in all of Europe. Roxxane had recently looked at a map of Europe - and there were very few ports of this caliber.

She took out a broom and began to sweep off some of the debris left by the sailors.

Dee_snider wrote:Yo ho ho - it's a pirate life for me...

Razz

--Sapphire_Lace wrote:Sapphire hoists herself onto the top of the ship whilst not a sound is heard from a living being, every passenger is fast asleep in a cloister or delirious in the mess. Her heavy boots thud upon the board of the balcony where she admires the darkness and how the sounds of the ocean speaks out to her, her soul feels at rest in this solitude moment.

She shivers in the benumbed air where her skin prickles giddy and enticed by the chill of the sea, letting it bandage itself around her until her skin luminesces forming a pale veil in contrast to her dark laced dress, Venetian mask and gloves.

Letting out a pain free cry she stands straight and alert, singing to the ocean like a mother resting a child reassuringly, persistent to comfort a part of her in whatever way possible...

[rp]
I am like the endless ocean
Carry dreams to distant shores
You are like the wind that moves me
Whispering breeze and roaring storm

Azure is my garden
I grow some seaweed on the ground
I sleep and dream of naiads
And of the sunk ships that I found

I am like the endless ocean...

Through the rough sea's current
My blue heart's drawn to your caress
I'll give you salty kisses
How do you like my glittering dress?

Seawards, seawards
Sail your vassels
Human plaything for my waves
Seawards, seawards
Sail your vassels
'Til my seabed is your grave

I am like the endless ocean...
~~~

So many wasted days
Come and go like ocean waves
Hit me like a freight train
And now I can't get off my face

How could I have been so polite to simply let them die
Who am I to spread my fingers
after you have filled my hands
Watching the moments slip through like desert sand

Respect her ignorance
Just in case she takes offense
the darkness that's killing her
Well that is just not my concern

How could I have been so polite to simply let them die
Who am I to spread my fingers
after you have filled my hands
Watching the moments slip through like desert sand

You're not guaranteed tomorrow
~~~

Once I had a dream
And this is it

Once there was a child's dream
One night the clock struck twelve
The window open wide
Once there was a child's heart
The age I learned to fly
And took a step outside

Once I knew all the tales
It's time to turn back time
Follow the pale moonlight
Once I wished for this night
Faith brought me here
It's time to cut the rope
and fly

Fly to a dream
Far across the sea
All the burdens gone
Open the chest once more
Dark chest of wonders
Seen through the eyes
Of the one with pure heart
Once so long ago

The one in the Big Blue is what the world stole from me
This night will bring him back to me

Fly to a dream
Far across the sea
All the burdens gone
Open the chest once more
Dark chest of wonders
Seen through the eyes
Once so long ago

Fly to a dream
Far across the sea
All the burdens gone
Open the chest once more
Dark chest of wonders
Seen through the eyes
Once so long ago
[/rp]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiyLylv4hI8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jXDHXug2aM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvzMkY8Zxng

Devin wrote:Devin Climes to the crows nest of the "Nomad", he had herd rumors of Sirens begin about and he was bound and determined to catchem.

So he grabbed a net and walked to the top of Crows nest then placed the net a full body length around him fitting it lose yet strong.

Then he waited and had his ear plugs ready.

till finally he herd em.

There sweet beautiful song.

That's when Devin plugged his ears up and got out his guitar.

Devin played a sweet sweet song. and them Sirens got mad and thought he was mocking them.

They (all three of them) charge his net and got trapped like a hampster in a sock.

Devin let it fall over the mizzen mass and it took Devin all night to get them in the Hull.

Devin spoke out
"Yes, My secret Weapon, all you English beware."

{OOC} this has nothing to do with the above post. also i know this would be good for the gale but these was to good to pass up here as it started as a pub RP for the ship. hope you all enjoyed.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

NNGO Travels Empty Re: NNGO Travels

Post  Aasha Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:13 pm

Dizmalus wrote:(Afternoon - "The Booty")

The sun was bright today, too bright. This irritated him a bit. One thing Dizmalus noticed with this was, that on a ship, shade could be hard to come by, or in short supply. He took a quick drink from a whiskey flask and a bite of his lunch. He was surprised at how little work there was for him on board. All he had been called on for was to let out and take in sail, as well as other various grunt work. Soon he would play more music to keep the crew in high spirits.

The Captain seemed to have keen sense of direction and weather conditions. The weather and wind had not always been favorable in the last few days, but amazingly we were still on course making record time. Something to be verily thankful for.

Taking another bite of dried meat, he watched the northern coast of Ireland pass by slowly. He hoped the other ships were doing as well as they were.

Dee_snider wrote:Warp 2

*Aye Cap'n*

Engage...

NNGO Travels BOOTYTRUCKIN

Dizmalus wrote:(Midnight - "The Booty")

From a distance, a lone speck of orange feeble candle light flickered and lit the deck of the ship. Dizmalus used a large crate as impromptu desk for writing and the like. Even in the deadness of night, he found his surroundings inspiring in a way most men would be oblivious to. Writing lyric and verse, he busily scribbled away trying to capture the sense of aloneness, the vunerablility he was feeling so far out in the middle of nowhere… and so far from home.

[rp]No moon
No wind
Nothing to spy things by
No wave
No swell
No line where sea meets sky
Stillness
Darkness
Can't see a thing, says I
No reflection
Not a shadow
Not a glint of light
Meets the eye...

And we go sailing
Sailing
Ever eastward on the sea
We go sailing
Sailing
Ever on
Go we...[/rp]

The ship gently rocked. He looked up, dipping his quill in ink. It was so dark tonight… The open sea smooth like polished glass… There was a calmness that was occasionally interrupted by the fresh bite of sea air. It was almost refreshing.

[rp]...And we go sailing
Sailing
Ever eastward
On the sea
We go sailing
Sailing
Ever on
Go we...

Ahead, we plow
Into the darkening night
Can't see, the bow
How then the search
With only starlight?

No moon
No wind
Nothing to spy things by
No wave
No swell
No line
Meets sky

Stillness, darkness
Can't see a thing, says I
No reflection
Not a shadow
Not a glint of light
Meets the eye

And we go sailing
Sailing
Ever eastward
On the sea, we go…
Sailing
Sailing
Ever on go we...[/rp]

Mani3 wrote:Mishka somersaults pass on the decks of the boat...

Huzzah..!

NNGO Travels Cirquedusoleil-1

Roxxane wrote:Roxxane had a certain, sixth sense.

She knew the first boat had arrived in Scotland.

Roxxane smiled and was quite proud of her fellow NNGO members.

Smile

Roxxane wrote:Roxxane spent the past three weeks in a very busy state.

She had been appointed Consiglieri of NNGO.

She promptly appointed herself mayor of Cill Chaoi with the support of the free citizens of Cill Chaoi.

Then, Roxxane organized construction of yet another NNGO boat. This one she named the Goodship Lollipop.

Now, she continued her efforts to improve the town with its high-paying jobs, healthy market, and lack of laws, treaties, and such unnecessary trappings.

Roxxane had time to ponder what she heard was going on in Munster and Laighean...

...certain retired self-important economists coming out of retirement to "save the day". Laughing

...bringing forth certain failed ideas from England and Scotland to garner power. Laughing

...attempting to re-establish command economies. Laughing

...a certain rumors of a Council plotting to come to Cill Chaoi to take over once more NNGO left town. Laughing

She couldn't help but laugh and say, "Some people never learn." Laughing

Roxxane wrote:Roxxane decided to take a break. One of the crew on the Goodship Lollipop, a fine pontoon built by some of the best labor in the world from Cill Chaoi, came up to relieve her.

She sauntered aft and put her forearms on the railing and leaned forward - looking at the beautiful green isle of Ireland.

"I'll be back" said Roxxane. She reflected that she will miss the good times here.

Earlier in the morning, she had caught a distant glimpse of An Gort...but she had no interest in anything there. It was a rather boring town from her recollection. She remembered too how bored she was in the Cúige Chonnacht Inn and other such taverns.

Thusfar, Roxxane has seen no other naval vessels...it is just her, her ship, the members of the crew and the passengers. Her own little universe and mother nature.

Now, as the sun begins to set on the Green Isle, she thinks about how much fun is in store for her at her destination.

"They'll never know what hit them."

Toastini wrote:Packing for the trip was easy; Toastini had been living out of her modestly sized trunk for several months. The simple life agreed with her. That is not to say she didn't miss her cozy cottage on the Kennedy Manor grounds or that life in Imleach was necessarily hectic. It was no revelation to say that life in such a rigid yet decidedly unorganized county offered stressors that could not be found in easy, breezy Cil Chaoi. She fished, she drank, she helped build a ship. A ship that she would be boarding, just as soon as she got her arse in gear.

Excited butterflies fluttered in her belly, anxious for adventures untold. She was also anxious to return to Scotland, her place of birth. Toastini hoped to see and catch up with old friends- she just hoped her old friends weren't suddenly English loyalists. Snapping out of her reverie, she tied her sword and shield to the outside of her trunk. Satisfied that all her needs would be met for the duration of the voyage without burdening the boat with excess weight, she headed out the door and down to the port.

She was the last to board the ship- which would not have mattered save for the fact that she did not get to pick a cabin. She had to take what was left. Passing other cabins below deck, she waved hello to her boat mates. She heaved her trunk into the last small cabin unceremoniously, noting its sparse interior and little port window. Despite the cramped quarters, Toastini grinned. She had never been a crew on a boat of this size. Her excitement percolated as she felt the ship set away from the shore.

Aasha wrote:Aasha watched as yet another NNGO ship left Chaoi. She was slightly melancholy, more and more of her friends were leaving, and she was still here. Soon, she muttered to herself, knowing there were a few loose ends she needed to tie up before leaving. When the ship was out of sight, Aasha headed back to town, determined to find Obli and Aayla. A few drinks and their company, and she would be fine...it was a given since she knew she would see the entirety of NNGO again soon enough.

_aidan_ wrote:Aidan was sitting in Cill Chaoi's favourite Tavern... Or at least the ruins of it... The Boatman, had seen better days... On this day it stood three walls.. one of them half knocked down and the other two were filthy dirty.. Not liked the old atmosphere at all.. He could almost smell his mammy's cooking... he knew it wasn't. ... And that first time his father gave him whiskey... *mmm, whiskey..* .. all his memories flooding back..

Aidan wanted new memories... New experiences and new kills Twisted Evil
He once killed a really big rat in the Tavern, Aidan had to kill it because his Dad couldnt reach under the table Razz "Good times..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting there, as he did normally these days.. he ate his Cookies one by one... not sure how many he had left cause, he just never checked Razz
He spent most of his time wondering why Mother Nature was blowing the wind against the ship his Mammy was on.
"Like Mrs. Nature wants me to wait for my Cookies, Puh !" He would say to himself

Waiting patiently for the Lolllies he's been missing out on for the time Mammy and Daddy had been gone Very Happy
And a birthday present !

Aayla wrote:Aayla slipped into the boatman hoping to get a few drinks before she had to face her brother and Aasha again, they were her favorite people by far after all but all the smooching the two of them were doing lately required she have at least one or.. twelve drinks. She saw little Aidan sitting there in the tavern and smiled at the boy, He at least was not like most of the snot-nosed spawn that ran about town screeching and generally making her life miserable. In all honesty he was likely the only kid in all Ireland Aayla would willingly approach; and approach she did. “Heya there kiddo, what’ye doing ‘ere all alone luv?” she inquired and briefly questioned if a child –should- be in a tavern alone, but brushed off the thought. “mmm cookies…” she added as an afterthought. Sinking into a chair she plopped her booted feet up on the table and signaled to the barkeep for a drink… did he have a fight… new scar..hhmmmmm….

_aidan_ wrote:Just as he was about to put another Cookie in his mouth Aidan paused, first hearing the footsteps of a person and as the sound grew it became a vision, Aayla spoke to him.. Not planning on someone walking in, the boy wasn't sure what to say... " ah ah ay Aayla ? Watcha doing in here ?" The Boy looked at her wondering if she was alright, she had always seemed to stressed out to talk to him, but here's his chance, so he added..
"Actually- before you answer that, i know why your here, i got a sixth sense, if the barman doesn't respond within 2 minutes he prolly ran off to sleep, he's lazy like that Rolling Eyes ... Now if you want a real drink, help yourself, im sure the taps aren't dry yet" Very Happy

"Oh oh how rude of me, enough about you, now time for me Razz"

"I'm in here, all on my lonesome, Mammy and Daddy are on that Nomad ship... there coming back for me Aayla ! Very Happy i knew they would Razz ... they don't trust me on a ship alone... wouldn't blame them... you know... 2 weeks... them sailors... Shocked ...."
...Moving along swiftly...

"No need ta be worring bouts me, nooo not-tat all, sure im grand on me own, spend most of me time that way inless im being chased by that Cookie Monster Neutral .... Awful thing that... "

The Boy looked up at her, trying to look innocent and naive, but Aidan had far too much wit for that effect... but he tried none-the-less... What an Angel he is..... Innocent, bless'em..

Aayla wrote:Aayla glanced at the happily chattering Aidan and grinned to herself seeing a flare of intelligence in the boy. She of course offered a few well placed ‘hrms’ and ‘aahs’ at first not really listening to the boy chatter on until he mentioned the ship, “Aye I ‘ad a few mail’s from yer ma, seems they’d be getting back fer ye soon.” Blinking she opened her mouth to answer the bit about a cookie monster, but promptly shut it again looking at the boy with a note of astonishment.

Putting on her best ‘thinking’ face on she makes a show of pondering the aforementioned monster before pulling out one of her many daggers and spinning it on her fingertip. “Ye wants me t’get rid’o that cookie monster fer ya?” Wiggling her eyebrows and grinning, she likely looked as comical as terrifying. “cause I ain’t gots much else ta do anyhow…” she added with a hint of the frustration she felt being stuck with nothing to do.

_aidan_ wrote:Aidan looked at Aayla, barely making eye contact, more like eye-lid contact.. Watching her facial expressions as she talked, wondering what she was really thinking...

As soon as the word "ma" was said Aidan's eyes flashed wide-open.. "Mammm-e ? she home soon ? oh jaysus i better think of a good spot to hide the Cookie jar, she insists on one a day Shocked ... i have neeeeds Aayla, i have neeeeeds Very Happy"
Aidan starred at her, big round eyed, slightly watered too.. (practice makes perfect Razz) Just for the sake of adding to the conversation, the boy strived in pity Razz

Just as Aidan began to relax in the situation, He witnessed Aayla take out a dagger.. -now a boy can only be so brave until he loses control of his bladder, but don't worry yet... he should be alright for now..- As she went on to speak about taking care of the Monster, he relaxed once more, Its like having a big sister who takes care of the bully, not like Aidan would need that Razz
"Aayla if your ever around and i see the google-e eyed creature lurking behind me i'll give ya a shout, until then ya can keep your lovely daggers where they belong, if ya like Very Happy"

Aayla wrote:Aayla giggled softly, the knife making a few more flashing spins before she spun it effortlessly from sight with a smile. Her lips curled into a smirk at the pleading tone in Aidan’s voice, “Aye, a lad needs more’en one cookie a day t’be sure!” Her voice was light but serious as she nodded firmly, “Iffin yer ma hides th’cookies, just come find me I’ll keep a few dozen tucked away fer ye.” Laughing she slips her flask from her bodice and helping herself to a swig or two. Ten minutes alone with the lad and she’s agreeing to killing monsters and smuggling cookies… clearly this would be why she avoided spawn… where was Obli and Aasha anyhow?!
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:16 pm

_aidan_ wrote:Aidan grinned as she spoke, "Thats nice of ya, good thing your naturally generous Very Happy" The boy handed a sack of cookies he could barely lift with two hands, Abit nervous to whether he'd get them back or not, he had faith in her, she's reliable, right ? Neutral ... "So Aayla, do you gots a lovely list of peoples you be plannin on stabbing over in Scutlend ? There must be someone Razz Twisted Evil" The Boy looked at her curiously, not afriad to stare at the Flask as she drank from it

Aasha wrote:Aasha didn't have to look far to find Obli. In fact, she ran into him, quite literally before she ever made it to the tavern. A wide smile lit up her face as she let her eyes roam over his body appreciatively. Aasha leered playfully when she was done, linking her arm through his and practically dragging him into the tavern with her. Yer comin' wit' me...bu' ya gots to hurry. If'n my...Obli sees us, he'd be rights ups't an' may stabs ya o' som'thin'. An' his aim ain't a'ways the bes' when he's upset, he mights jus' be hittin' some sens't've bits.

Scanning the bar the moment they crossed the threshold, Aasha picked out Aayla sitting with...hell...a youngin? Damn, not just any sprog, but Aidan, the same one she'd hit with a rock. And here she was with no rocks nearby. Obli's reaction would be more interesting than that, Aayla could deal with the spawn for now. The girl stopped and whirled to look up, mischief glimmering in her eyes. Sh'uld be safes 'ere fer now...long as 'is sist'r dun sees me wit' ya.

obli. wrote:Obi looked at Aasha and smiled wittingly. "Aye, meh be 'earin' rum'rs 'bout yer man. Kissin' dirt, drinkin' blood o 'is kills...meh ken nay see whet ye see in 'im. 'E mes' o' t'reaten'd ye or som't'in'. T'at it? Ye be scar'd o' 'im?"

They crossed into the tavern, playing along he grabbed Aasha as she pointed out his sister and pulled her behind the bar to hide. "Meh 'ear Obli's sis'r be e'en mor' daft t'en 'e be!" He exclaimed loudly so she would hear. "Quick, let meh ste'l a kiss frem ye b'fer t'ey ca'ches us!" Without waiting for a reply he kissed her.

Aasha wrote:Ain't rumors...they all be true 'nuff. Her lips twitched, the effort to hold back the laughter more difficult with each word. Aye...I'm tremblin' ev'ry times I'm 'round 'im...scar'd ain't the half o' it. She was having fun, her eyes twinkling merrily when Obli played along. Aasha hadn't felt this light hearted in ages, being around him was exhilarating. He had a knack for making her feel carefree, and she loved it.

Aasha grinned when he pulled her behind the bar, nodding her head when he mentioned Aayla, laying a finger over his lips and giggling when he deliberately spoke loud enough for the woman to hear. Bett'r... Returning the kiss before she could finish her sentence, Aasha blinked to focus then whispered huskily; Ya bett'r steals two... and proceeded to kiss him thoroughly.

Aayla wrote:Aayla had seen Aasha and Obli fall into the tavern, and groaned inwardly as they got all mushy again... better to be safe with the kid. She turned her attention to Aidan and tried very hard to avoid looking at her brother and Aasha. "Hrm... people I's like t'stab... well none in Scotlan yet.. but I'm sure iffin I give'em time there'll be a few." Grinning she winked playfully at Aidan.

_aidan_ wrote:Aidan looked to Aasha coming into the tavern hanging off Obli, he was fascinated how two people not known to be married, could sneak behind a bar and make them noises... curious that... "Aayla, i do hope you don't know them for your sake Razz ... the priest will be wantin' words with them..."

"And ta that kill list, im sure as soon as we reach a scuttish port someone will basically say 'stab me', tis very common..."
.. Aidan looked around again... still wondering if it was Aasha or Obli giggling...

Aayla wrote:She was still grumbling, and there were a few words that should not be spoken in the presence of children but Aayla seemed to forget herself as she tried to avoid staring at the spot where her twin-brother and Aasha had gone to. “Bloody brothers… load of trouble they is…” Laughing suddenly she slaps a hand on the table, “Do yerself a favor luv, never git’yerself brothers…” Grinning she sips at her flask again, “Do they now? Well’s I’ll be all friendly like an make sure I’s stabbing at least two’o’em the minute I land then.” Aidan was growing on her, and that was something indeed, she would have to keep an eye on this boy. She was distracted again by the tittering laughter from the spot where Obli and Aasha were, and finally broke. “Oh jus cut’t out already ye two!” she growled at the pair.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:22 pm

obli. wrote:Obli made sure to steal the second kiss before poking his head up from behind the bar, grinning wide. Ducking back down he looked at Aasha and smiled with mischief in his eyes. He kissed her one last time. "An' a t'ird jes' t'be safe." he took her hand in his and stood up - offering her assistance he knew she didn't need, more a sign of his unwavering support of her. Looking across the bar he addressed his sister. "Heyoo sissy, 'tis goo' t'be seein' ye. Ye be carin' ifn we join ye fer a drink?" His eyes sparkled with playful delight. There was no hiding it. He had the utmost regard for his sister, even more so knowing they were twins. Having spent so much time with her since they found out the news, he couldn't think of spending any significant amount of time away from her. That didn't mean he wouldn't tease her for fun as he walked over to her. "Sissy, who be t'e lil' one? Ye ne'er tol' meh t'at meh be an uncle." He braced himself for the pending doom.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:33 pm

The bartender started to walk behind the bar between their second and third kiss. Upon seeing who was behind it, the man blanched. Right about that time, Obli poked his head out from behind the bar. Aasha grinned merrily at the man, almost falling over when he darted quickly away. Aasha had a feeling Obli hadn't seen the man, especially when she saw the mischief glimmering in his eyes. A third kiss had her eyes glittering and a sudden need to be alone, though Aasha managed to stifle that impulse.

Taking his hand, she wondered what trouble he had in mind, finding out much quicker than she expected when he began teasing Aayla about Aidan. An' why isna ya lettin' me know 'fore now tha' yer an unkle Obli? Oh, an' Aayla...dun be wantin' milk likes yer y'ungin'...makes sure we's gettin' bett'r drinks than tha'. Glancing between Aayla and Aidan, she smiled impishly, then loudly whispered; hmmm...does ya gots any rocks on ya? I seems ta have lef' mines ou'side...
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:45 pm

Aayla wrote:She had managed for days upon days to hold her temper in check, she had been forced to suffer moments that normally she would have avoided, people she would have stabbed, and even whole parts of the days without a drop of drink... (ok so less then whole parts... but there were sober moments... or thoughts of sobriety) All for some irrational need to live up to her twin brother... the man who currently was tormenting her for doing exactly that...

The room faded in a haze of red as her temper grew, multiplying in force and size for every moment she'd pushed it back, for every deep breath and count to ten. Finally so overcome with rage and anger the room simply went black lost behind a fog of hurt and ire. And as soon as it rushed over her it was gone, Standing slowly she closed the lid on her flask and carefully tucked it into her bodice. Turning to Aidan she forced a smile to the boy before spinning on her heel and silently stalking out of the tavern, slamming the door behind her as she went.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:07 pm

_aidan_ wrote:Aidan was amused at first by Aayla's reaction to Aasha and Obli's weird show of affection.. Weird by that little scream at the end... or was it the bartender...hmmm.. :?... Watching as Aayla was getting hackled by her sibling and his, well... friendly friend... Aayla went a tad red when Obli and Aasha finished ...

Just as Aidan looked away from Aayla to the two at the bar, it was lkie a gust of wind came in and slapped him in the face. When he came back to reality, Aayla was gone !... Now how did that happen ? Well Aidan didn't know... He just sat there confused for a whole 4 seconds before looking up to the two..

"whoa whoa whoa, what just happened ? why did Aayla go bye-bye without saying bye-bye ? Shocked ?"

Aidan had his brave face on, sure he was fearless ! (well, thats the idea anyway...)

Aidan had his brave face on, sure he was fearless ! (well, thats the idea anyway...)
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:17 am

obli. wrote:Obli was stunned as his sister simply walked out of the tavern. He stood there dumbfounded and blinking. He heard the boy speak to him, but didn't hear the words. He shook his head at the lad. A knowing glance at Aasha and he headed out of the tavern after his sister. He figured Aasha would follow. It was entirely up to her though. As he pushed open the tavern door he called out after her. "Sissy! Sissy....AAYLA!"
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:47 am

Aasha was still giddy from the kisses, the playfulness she was exhibiting a new facet to her nature that she was trying to explore when Aayla reacted. The girl blinked, then blinked again. She had expected anger, perhaps even a dagger or three, but figured Aayla would take it for the good natured teasing that it was. Her expression went blank as Aayla slammed out of the tavern. She had always been a bit envious of the close relationship between the siblings, but if this was any indication, maybe she had no reason to be. Or maybe it was her?

Obli's look showed the same confusion Aasha felt, he hadn't expected Aayla to react so poorly either. The girl stood and watched as Obli rushed after his sister, knowing she should follow. What could she do though? Comfort wasn't something she was adept at offering. Bloody hell; she muttered, her hand twitching so the dagger concealed beneath her sleeve slid from its sheath into her palm. Aidan's question didn't help. Lef' me wit' the damn y'ungin'...ain't no damn wet nurse.

Her eyes flashed at Aidan, the dagger thumping into the wood of the table in a show of frustration. What was she doing? Comforting her friend had to be easier than dealing with a child. Jus' stays 'ere an' outta the way! Eat yer cook'es an' shuts up o' I'll be findin' 'noth'r rock! Pulling the blade from the wood, she spun on her heel and ran from the tavern, hoping to catch up to the pair.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:42 pm

_aidan_ wrote:Aidan's facial expression hadn't changed until Aasha said something about his Cookies, That reminded him Aayla was minding his Coookies ! Shocked
Sitting there not bothered to run out as well, he waited for his mammy to call him for dinner Razz
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Aayla wrote:Aayla blew out the tavern like a storm hitting the coast, and she made it a good ten or fifteen (stomped) paces down the street before she realized she had Aidan’s cookies… ”Blood an’Ashes this be why ye don’t deal wit chill’ns..” Spinning on her heels she turned right back around and stomped right into her brother. Head down and so intent was she in her anger that she didn’t realize she’d hit the wall of Obli until she found herself sitting in a mud puddle in the street cussing up a storm and cursing the feet she walked upon. It could never be said that Aayla was not a good friend, her first reaction was to check and make sure none of the cookies were damaged (they were all fine), her second reaction was to make sure Obli wasn’t damaged (him being a touch less breakable than a cookie) and lastly she glared up at the sky with a look that expressed the mountain of frustration she felt at that moment before bursting into laughter forgetting whatever it was that had got her all riled up in the first place.

Aasha wrote:Damn y'ungin'...wha' he be thinkin', leavin' me wit' the spawn? Jus' teasin' 'er an she takes off'n likes a bat outta hell...damn idgits... Aasha muttered the entire time, speeding up when she saw Obli and Aayla weren't too far ahead. Turned out to be a bad idea, Obli stopped when Aayla ran into him, only Aasha didn't see in time to stop herself, running smack into his back with a muffled oommffhhh. What was worse, she forgot she had the dagger, dropping it when she grabbed at his arm for balance, spinning around with the momentum of her movements causing the blade to slice into her boot, directly into her toe. Aiyahhh!! The phrase lucky in love, unlucky at everything else had chosen this moment to make itself apparent. Aasha missed his arm when she grabbed, landing flat on her bum just as Aayla began to laugh. Bloody hell, wha' ya laughin' a'? Pulling the blade from her aching toe, tears sprung to her eyes. It took great willpower to keep from throwing the dagger at either of them. Warn a body when yer stoppin' dammit!! Looks wha' ya'll made me do! Ruin'd my bes' boots!
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:45 am

obli. wrote:Obli broke with laughter following his sister. He reached out to offer her a hand up and his laughter was cut short be someone running into him from behind. Glancing behind him he saw Aasha cursing up a storm. He chuckled. His two favorite women in the world both sitting on the ground on either side of him - how could he do anything but? Turning so his side was facing each woman, bending slightly at the knees offering them both a hand up. Giggling lightly. "Bot' o' ye runnin' int'meh an' ken nay be stayin' on yer feet. Whet meh goin' t'be doin' wit ye two?" He grinned, ready to help them up - just being nice, no other reason. "We need t'be gettin' yer foot cleaned up Aash...an' gettin' ye some new boots."

Aayla wrote:Aayla peeks around Obli's legs to see Aasha sitting on the ground much like herself only holding her foot. This of course caused the laughter to increase and double Aayla over with her amusement. Seeing (through the blur of laughter induced tears) Obli holding his hand out she handed over the cookies, before getting up and trying to wipe the mud off herself. "Ye alright Aasha?" she queried still standing with obli between her and her irate friend.

Aasha wrote:Aasha growled at them both, unlacing her boot and pulling it off with way more force than necessary. Because she'd not yet gotten her balance, this tipped her backwards so she was laying on the ground, boot in hand, staring up at the sky. Which of course meant she was cursing even more when she sat back up. If'n ya didna stops, I w'uldna runs inta ya! I'm startin' ta thinks ya gots som'thin' 'gainst these damn boots...bloody hell, they's ruin'd fer sure...

Their continued laughter was more than she could handle, especially when she was mad at herself for dropping her dagger more than falling to begin with. Aasha chucked the boot at Obli's outstretched hand, quickly yanking the other off to throw at Aayla as the woman stood. Yah, I'm a'rights...why w'uldna I be? Ain't likes I went chasin' aft'r a fr'end, ran into som'one an' dropped a damn dagg'r into my toe o' nothin'. I'd jus' be dandy...canna ya tells? The girl stood, glaring up at them both before pivoting around. I'm needs a drink...whole damn fam'ly is daf''. Is I a'rights? Bah! she muttered while hobbling back to the tavern, trying to keep pressure off her injured toe.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:19 am

obli. wrote:Obli was a bit confused as she handed him the cookies and watched her get up. Turning to Aasha, he drew his hand back as the boot hit it, cursing lightly. He ducked as the other boot flew, realizing it wasn't aimed at him. He listened to her ranting and watched as she stormed off. He turned to his sister and smirked. Stopping to grab both boots, he walked up beside Aayla and put his free arm around her shoulders. "Ken meh be buyin' ye a drink?" He grinned teasingly. "Meh Jah...'tween t'e two o' ye. Some say meh be daft, meh t'ink meh be lucky." He gently bumped the side of his head against Aayla's. "Shall we?"

Aayla wrote:Aayla had ducked, she knew it was coming but figured it would be a knife and not a boot. Still laughing she grinned at her brother as he scooped up the boots. Snatching the cookies back from Obli as he wrapped his arm around her she nodded, "Aye... drink sounds 'bout right!" Turning her attention to Aasha she called out playfully. "Oh quit yer whining woman its only a flesh wound." still laughing she followed along.

Aasha wrote:Aasha ignored the twittering fools, continuing to mutter the short way back to the tavern. Seeing Aidan still sitting there didn't help her disposition. It didn't matter that she'd told him not to move, she shot him a glare before heading to the bar. The bartender, seeing the look in her eyes, immediately drew a bottle of whiskey from behind him, placing it and a mug in front of her before making himself scarce in a hurry. Only a flesh wound...likes tha' matt'rs. Was my bes' damn boots.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Obli. Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:38 am

obli. wrote:Obli walked along side his sister back to the tavern. He was grinning from ear to ear. He'd meant it. He was lucky. As far as he was concerned, he had a close relationship with the two best women in the world. He opened the door for Aayla and spotted Aasha sitting at the bar. With a wink to his sister he called out to the bartender. "Barten'er! Get meh two o' whete'er she be drinkin!" He motioned towards Aasha and he walked behind her. It wasn't until he encircled his arms around her from behind that he noticed his mistake - she had a full bottle of whiskey in front of her. This could get interesting. "Heyoo Aash." He kissed her cheek and took a seat next to her.
Obli.
Obli.
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:34 am

Aasha continued to mutter, even after taking a swig from the now open bottle of whiskey. Daf’...the whole lot o’ ‘em...I’ll show ‘er a flesh wound...drop yer damn knife...idgit... She knew they’d follow once Aayla finished playing in the mud, so Obli yelling didn’t startle her at all. The girl refused to turn around, still irritated, though her lips did twitch when the bartender scrambled warily behind the bar, plunking two more bottles of whiskey near her before skittering away. She was tempted to stab him, just for the hell of it, but refrained. Aasha laid her dagger next to the bottle, studying them both, trying to decide which she wanted to use more. She sighed as he put his arms around her, leaning against him briefly before remembering her anger. Stiffening, Aasha gestured towards the boots he’d placed beside the stool and growled; Why ya brings ‘em wit’ ya? Ain't wort' nothin' mor'n chuckin' now...is ya wantin’ me ta throw ‘em a’ ya ‘gain?
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aayla Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:43 am

Aayla laughed softly as she sat on Aasha’s other side quickly picking up the bottle the bartender nearly flung at her. Her brows knotted together as she noticed –again- the man was acting funny. “Ye’d think he’d ‘ad ‘is life threatened er something...” she noted in a soft grumble to herself. Twisting the lid off her bottle she reached over to touch the bottle to Aasha’s. “Slainte… now drink up and w’ll go buy ye some new boots…” Chuckling she placed her bottle to her lips and drank back some of the vile liquid, a small shiver running down her spine.
Aayla
Aayla
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:23 pm

obli. wrote:Obli chuckled. "Nay Aash, nay t'rowin'. Ye know, Sissy an' meh, we be havin' a brot'er, Rahl, 'e be a gr'at weav'r. Jes' maybe 'e ken make t'em goo' as new. Dun mean we nay be gettin' ye some new ones, nay tellin' 'ow long it take 'im." He grabbed his side laughing as his sister commented on the startled bartender. "Aye, 'tis like 'is life be t'reatened. Meh be won'erin' whet 'appened. He looked at the bottle in front of him and grinned, looking to the side at the bartender it faded into a glare, only to return to a grin as he focused back on the bottle. He lifted the bottle and took a long drink from it. He sighed. "Look whet ye two be 'avin' meh do now." Motioning to his bottle, he smiled at them both playfully.

Aasha wrote:Aasha was pouting, something she couldn't ever recall doing before. So she'd tried to act differently than normal and it hadn't worked as she expected, why was it getting to her so much? Dun wants no new boots...want'd the ol' ones... She knew it sounded stupid, it was only a pair of boots...but they were the boots Tiffanyanne had given her long ago in Shrewsbury. They were half worn through and too big for her feet, and more special to her than anything she could buy for herself.

Glancing over at Obli, her face flushed. She knew of Rahl...and of Radh. She'd just recently written them both, without mentioning it to Obli or Aayla. Dun thinks he'd be wantin' ta fix my boots. Nae aft'r...I ken jus' wears 'em wit' a hole inna toe. Aasha began to relax, having a hard time maintaining her anger. Tilting her head, she studied Obli as he drank from the bottle. I ain't makin' ya do nothin'...yets...if'n yer wantin me to, I'm sure I ken be thinkin' o' som'ethin. She winked, then brought the bottle up to her lips to drink. Aasha scowled when the whiskey burned its way down her throat. Wha' the...? Tha' fool bart'nd tryin' ta po'son us? Narrowing her eyes, she pitched the rotgut straight at the hapless bartender's head.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:39 am

_aidan_ wrote:Aidan sat there in silence for a minute or three wondering what that noise was in the backroom was, that bartender was an odd fella...

When Aasha burst back in with the a look that could kill he was worried for a minute, but when she concentrated on scaring the bartender he relaxed and enjoyed the frantic way the bartender moved about with the whiskey...
When Obli came in along with Aayla he smiled at them both, not shouting out for any attention, just bein' friendly, ya know Razz .... Aidan Eyed the Cookies for a momment.. wondering if Aayla had noticed he tried to remember if this tavern served non-alcoholic Whiskey... (taking "non" very lightly of course Twisted Evil)
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:50 pm

Aayla wrote:Aayla snickers at Aasha's reaction to the swill the bartender served, She however was all too used to it... something she ought to see to anyhow. Muttering about fool old men, she downs the last of her drink and then looks between Obli and Aasha. "I'mma... gonna go find some quiet place t'be practicing forms and the like... you uh... ye two have fun." Smiling warmly at the pair she grabs her things and makes for the door. Before she reaches it however she stops at the table Aidan was sitting so well behaved with all the insane adults about, and hands over his cookies, and a little flask with a wink. [b]"Dun be telling yer ma where you got that alright.." Laughing she spins on her heel and heads out the door with a wave.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down