Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tasite Home when she lived in (Reading, Wiltshire)

Go down

Tasite Home when she lived in (Reading, Wiltshire) Empty Tasite Home when she lived in (Reading, Wiltshire)

Post  Tasite Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:15 pm

Tasite wrote:Welcome to my home of Tudor Manor

You are invited to come for a visit, we are always glad to see family and friends.
Tasite Home when she lived in (Reading, Wiltshire) Cheniesmanor5

Last edited by Tasite on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite Home when she lived in (Reading, Wiltshire) Empty Re: Tasite Home when she lived in (Reading, Wiltshire)

Post  Tasite Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Tasite wrote:Welcome to the garden. Have a look around.
Tasite Home when she lived in (Reading, Wiltshire) ArchesTasite Home when she lived in (Reading, Wiltshire) AlliumssundialTasite Home when she lived in (Reading, Wiltshire) AngeliqueTasite Home when she lived in (Reading, Wiltshire) CatmintTasite Home when she lived in (Reading, Wiltshire) TulipsunderappletreeTasite Home when she lived in (Reading, Wiltshire) StarcatcherTasite Home when she lived in (Reading, Wiltshire) Whitegarden

Last edited by Tasite on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite Home when she lived in (Reading, Wiltshire) Empty Re: Tasite Home when she lived in (Reading, Wiltshire)

Post  Tasite Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Tasite wrote:Wheat fields hiding some where. Laughing
Tasite Home when she lived in (Reading, Wiltshire) Wheatfield

Last edited by Tasite on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:35 pm

Elson88 wrote:Gen Elson take a slow walk in the garden with his be love wife, Lady Tasite. They enjoy the flesh air, and the birds singing happy.

“What a beautiful day dear, I wish I could always enjoy the moment of peaceful time.”
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:37 pm

Tasite wrote:Yes love it a very beautiful day... as she puts her arm around his and they walk arm in arm, talking. Enjoying the peaceful day.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Tasite wrote:Tasite could hear the birds singing, and feel the warmth of the sun radiance on her skin as the wind lightly blew the sweet smell of the flowers around then as they walked arm in arm.

Suddenly stopping she sat down on a soft piece of grass she “giggles loudly” as she sees the puzzled look on Elson face. It's beautiful here with the sounds and the feel of a breeze and the smell of the flowers that I would like to sit here a minute. Come sit with me.

Looking around very slow to taken in all the beauty when she see her little friend Layla running around. “Laughing loudly” that the most fun I see her have in a long while

Tasite Home when she lived in (Reading, Wiltshire) Wolf3Layla
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Fa Shi Shu wrote:Tasite Home when she lived in (Reading, Wiltshire) Tristanrm9
(OOC - Entirely Tristan – Fa is not here
Continued from here…
http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=1105838#1105838
Where this RP began
http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=1099812#1099812
)

Tristan walks up the walkway to the entrance to Ming Manor. He walks with his mouth slightly agape, awed at the beauty of this home.

He approaches the large doorway…reaches up to the large knocker and slams in down three times, hearing the echo of the knocking inside.

He straightens his back, wanting to make a good impression. Realizing he must look a sight, he licks his fingers and wipes his face in an attempt to clear some of the dirt. All it really does is smudge it!

Tristan waits….shifting from side to side…hoping someone will answer...someone that will answer his question.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:01 pm

--Martha_steward wrote:Martha was sitting in the kitchen with Layla at her feet.. Well Layla it just you and me today she says. Then she hears the door. Now who could that be she wonders. Well lets go see you and I she says to Layla. Layla jumps up and runs to the door before she could leave the kitchen. Moving Layla out the way, Martha opens the door to see a young boy at the door.

hallo young man, may I help you with something she said smiling at him..
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:02 pm

(OOC - Entirely Tristan – Fa is not here
Continued from above…)

Tristan looked up as the door opened. He could feel the blast of heat from the home and it made him shiver more.

“Mame, um…I know this is unusual. My name is Tristan…um…Tristan Shu. I am looking for my father, Fa shi shu, Baron of Devizes! I know he’s not here, but I do know he is with General Elson and Lady Tasite?” Tristan pauses. “I am told this is their home? Is that true? Can you tell me were they are?”

Tristan looks pleadingly at the lady before him..
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:09 pm

--Martha_steward wrote:Feeling the cold air rush in as he spoke to her.

Come in before you catch a cold young man, said Martha

Watching him walk in slowly, Martha continues to smile and she answers his question.

Yes this is there home but they are way at that moment. My I say its to dark and very cold to be out there this late at night. Why don't you stay here with me and Layla for the night. Get something warn to eat and I have a comfortable bed for you if you like. Then we can see if we can get a message to your dad in the morning..in Evesham.Please come in little one. Lady Tasite would not be happy knowing I let the son of one her best friend leave without any food or shelter from the cold night looking at him with a worried face.[/b]
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:11 pm

“Evesham!!!” Tristan thought to himself...a large beaming smile on his face. Then the kind lady’s offer of food and a warm bed sank in. Tristan had already planned on not traveling until the morning…another night on the road…he wanted to avoid that.

He looked up… ”Yes…if it’s not an imposition. I’d like to stay for the night. But I must leave first thing tomorrow!”
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:16 pm

--Martha_steward wrote:Martha smile at him. Great! Come with me please and I will show you the room first so that you may clean up a little.
She starts walk but stop at the bottom of the stairs. Looking at him she said the kitchen is "as she points" down the hall and to your left. Never mind let me show it to you she said. Walking down the hall she turns left into the kitchen. She turns and looks at him

Noticing his face she could tell he was hungry. Let me show you to your room , so that you may clean up a bit. Walking out he kitchen and back down the hall she reaches the stairs. Watching him every step of the way and thinking to herself that he is a very brave young man and he love his father dearly. Then she begins to walk up the stars still watching him as he looks around very attentively

Reaching the top she moves to the right to the closes door. Opening it she slowly walks in the room. Turning to him she said, Here you go, I hope you like it. You will find towels by the sink bowl. Then she walked over to the fireplace and starts a fire. There, the room will be nice and warm when your ready to rest.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Tasite wrote:Tas leaves Elson at Town hall and she rides home.. Stopping at the stables, she drop Wildfire off but not before feeding her... Leaving the stables she head up the path to the back entrance... Walking through the door she see Martha and Layla in the kitchen.

Welcome home M'lady Martha says. Did the General return with you.

Thank you Martha and yes he is he stop at Town hall to talk with Grundal.Rubbing Layla then looking at Martha.. I'm going to take a nice warm bath then head for bed. Night Martha Tas saids then bending down she rubs Layla againGood night to you to Layla.

M'lady would you like for me to turn your bed down for you.

Stop at the door for a moment before looking at her. Thank you Martha that would be nice as she left the room.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:27 pm

Shriekersmom wrote:A Christmas card is delivered:

Tasite Home when she lived in (Reading, Wiltshire) Morgan-Degasxmascard
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:29 pm

Tasite wrote:Helping Martha pack up things. Tasite stops to take a breather by heading for the kitchen to make some ginger tea to help in with her upset stomach. I have had enough I need to know whats wrong with me she snaps before we move. Grabbing her cloak. Martha I will be back. Take a breather if you need one. I'm headed into town and I don't know when I will return. Then she head out the door.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:34 pm

Wildrose wrote:She walks up to the Manor. Looking around where her friend lives for a little while longer and wonders what it would look like in spring with all the flowers. She gets to the Door and knock, she had to set her basket of goodies to knock. The door is ajar, so she goes into the house looking around. "Hello, any body home." Not hearing a response she goes to the first flat surface that is not covered in packing items. She sniffles a little bit. Tas I am going to miss you so much. She puts down her basket, adjusts it just right. Leaving note by the basket.

Tasite Home when she lived in (Reading, Wiltshire) Thankyou

Tas,

In a short time you have become a good friend. I give this to you in Thank you. I will miss you my dear, but I will be with you no matter where you go. If you need anything all you have to do is ask. Take care of yourself and that babe. Tell, Elson I thank him for all he did for me.

Your friend forever,

Rose

Looking at what she has left she has to wipe away tears. Knowing that her friend will always have a spot in her heart. Just then she walks out the door making sure that it is secure. Hoping her friend will have a safe journey. Not worrying about how she will fair knowing she will make new friends. "Good bye my friend" she whispers as she walks down to the road.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:41 pm

Tasite wrote:Slowly walking into her home for the last time. Tasite finds a basket of cookies and a note from Rose.

Walking into her favorite room she takes a seat and looks out of the window. Fighting back the tears as she looks out on the town. Reading has been her home and she has acquired some of the most wonderful friend here and looking down at her stomach she smiles and given her wonderful gifts. Your daddy is a wonderful man and he love us dearly she whisper as she touches her stomach.

Thinking on how she kicked and scream at Elson on not wanting to leave Reading and how she would not have any friends. Yeah I know I sound like a kid throwing a fit, but fear can grip anyone and the fear of the unknown is the worst kind. When she heard words deep within her mind.

"Much will be missed but never forgotten and love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart." Tasite she heard. "Can miles truly separate you from friends.... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?"

After remember those warm words and thinking of her friends she knew she could do it, but it was Grundal who gave her the push she needed. Smiling I guess that's what good friends are for, but thinking nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes and no distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each others worth.

Getting up from the chair she wipes her face and decide to give the house one last look.

As she finishes her walk around the manor for the very last time. She take a deep breath and opens the door. Ah running back into the kitchen she grabs the basket of cookies. Mmm can't forget these.

Walking back to the door she turns to look back one last time. I will not cry she mutter I know this is not goodbye but so long for now and take care my friend. There will be a day and we will be back just wait and see. Taken a deep breath as she mount her horse. Well Wildfire let's be off and they slowly riding out of Reading.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Tenshi_no_ongaku wrote:Trying to compose herself for this moment for days, Tenshi finally gathers her gift and makes the slow trek to Tasite and Elson's home. It will always be their home in her mind.

As she sees Tasite riding off, Tenshi yells out and runs after her.
Tas! Come back! I didn't get to give you this yet!! She pants as Tasite stops and turns back to her and pulls her gifts out of her bag.

Tasite Home when she lived in (Reading, Wiltshire) 5032-fu-plum-blossoms-scroll-painti

Here...I've been dabbling in painting. This is for you to hang on a door in your house to bless it. The sign for luck. I pray that Jah always blesses you and Elson and your family.

Tasite Home when she lived in (Reading, Wiltshire) GlassBox2

And this. A perfectly preserved--although I'll never understand how--lotus blossom. The lotus holds the secret of happiness and cheerfulness. It is for strength, good luck, long life, honor, and respect. These are all the things I see in you and I pray they shall always be there.

Unable to hold it in any longer, Tenshi lets a couple tears slide down her cheeks before giving Tasite a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. I'm going to miss you so much, but I promise we'll keep in touch. Write me as soon as you're both settled, ok?
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasite Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:53 pm

Tasite wrote:Hearing someone yelling Tas turn to see Tens running after her. Stopping she dismounted and quickly rushes back to her.

Ten you should not be running in your condition but I glad to see you my friend. Tas smiled at the gifts Tens handed her. Thank you Ten there beautiful, I will cherish them both with all my heart because you gave them to me.

Seeing some tears in Ten eyes Tasite starts getting teary eyed as well. Hugging her tightly then kisses her on the cheek. I will write I promise as soon as we are settle to let you know where we are.
Tasite
Tasite
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down