Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tudor Troubles

Go down

Tudor Troubles Empty Tudor Troubles

Post  Aasha Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:23 pm

Aasha wrote:Talking with Donnor and Zukran had done nothing to help alleviate the loss Aasha felt over Arthur's death. It wasn't like killing every English swine she saw would bring him back. She had no idea why she was even here, everywhere she looked within these halls reminded her of him, he was the biggest reason she even bothered to come back to England. It was something she wouldn't admit to anyone, and had only recently admitted to herself.

Aasha walked into a study, searching for alcohol...anything to dull the pain and turn her mind off. A fire was going in here, books lined the walls, it was a room she had not wandered into before. The girl walked over, removed the grate and picked up the poker, stirring the embers until the blaze reached higher, heat licking at her skirts. Not bothering to replace the grate, Aasha stood close enough for the flames to burn her if she wasn't careful, not that she could make herself care. For the first time in a long time, tears ran down the girl's face, unnoticed by her for a while. The Tudor house felt haunted, sounds echoing strangely, causing her to shudder.

By the time she realized it, her cheeks were wet, trailing down to her neck and she was truly uncomfortable. She felt like there was someone, or something watching her. Angry for not only the sign of weakness that she had done so much to cut off, but the imagination that was giving her chills, Aasha fled the room, slamming the door behind her. The sound echoed, adding to the eerie feeling within the house. Not surprising for her, she was not paying any attention to where she was going, turning a corner and colliding with an immovable object.
--Lars wrote:He was just returning from the kitchens from having a latebreakfast after seeing to his late rounds. He has kept quiet watch on the house since the tradgedy. Walking through the quiet house , turning the corners, careful to not make noise. He was making one last round before heading off to bed when walking down the hall, something small ran into him. he was slightly annoyed at first thinking that one of the children was running through the halls and ther by annoying the adults in their time of need to heal. Then he became concerned hoping that they weren't hurt. Catching his breath and reaching out without thinking to catch the person from falling. Looking down, confused at first and then recognizing the woman. Giving her a smile, he hoped it was anyway, Hello lass, I wasn't expecting to see you here with the others.
Aasha wrote:And the immovable object moved, hands grabbing hold of body parts that should not be touched, especially not on Aasha. The girl growled, even more upset than she was before she started running. Get yer hands off'n my... The voice stopped her, she'd not even bothered to look up to see which idgit had gotten in her way, but now she had to.

Meeting the gaze of her nemesis, or at least he was in her mind at that moment, forgetting the tear tracks on her face, she continued; Wha' the hell is wrong wit' ya? Ken ya nae see me 'ere, ya gots to gets yer big oaf o' a body rights in my way? Ya ken nae see nothin' from wha' I ken glen. So lets go o' me 'fore I cut yer fing'rs off.

The girl glared at the offending digits, then back into his face. Soon'r rath'r than lat'r lad, o' is ya jus' dyin' to bleed?
Tasite wrote:Being pregnant sucked big time. Why was it that she let this happen again? Oh yeah, it was because she loved her somewhat crazy (shh don’t tell him) husband, even when he was being a pain in the arse over her resting.   Maybe if he hadn't said she looked larger this time.  She knew what he meant but her emotions were out of sorts and most men knew not to say anything that would cause their wives to over react but not hers.  Nope he just put if loving foot into his mouth and looked at her with those doe eyes and smiled.

Jah, this was miserable, she was getting larger than before (well I can think it) and feeling so unattractive, and worse of all, she was missing her nephew Artie with a passion.   And those stupid people who kept saying he was dead were pissing her off, how dare they? There was no body by Jah, so he wasn't dead!  And she wasn't going to let anyone tell her otherwise.  

Ignoring the mess in her room, she was pregnant so she was allowed to let things look like they exploded, she rubbed her aching belly. Grumbling she rolled out of bed, anger making her wish she could punch the lot of them for what they did to her loving nephew.  They better be lucky she wasn't a man (nope) more like she’s pregnant.  There’s nothing that says a woman can’t hit someone not even a man.  Food her grumbling stomach ached for, but how she just ate.  Jah she was getting fat. Waddling for the door, the wind brought the sounds of laughter from outside to her window.  She knew it was her children play with their father.  Somehow they loved the cool air just as much as Krez did.  She smiled for the first time in a long time as she left the room headed for the kitchen.

--Lars wrote:His eyes narrow at her words and he feels a slight momentary surge of anger at her for her words, but he reminds himself she's always been a bit touched as well as touchy. Good thing she was one of the pretty ones around here or he'd pay her no more mind that one of the guards at the gate. His eyes followed his arms to his hands to see that he caught her from falling by grabbing her breasts. Without thinking in his annoyance of her attitude, he gives them a bit of a squeeze before releasing them and letting his hands drop to his sides. Not letting his surprise show at where his hands grabbed when he looked down into her eyes with still narrowed eyes. Lass, if ya not be running through the halls like a child not caring if ya break things in play, then you wouldn't have ran into me and stopped me from making my final rounds. And besides, you've cut me before and I let it go, ya not be so lucky next time lass.
Aasha wrote:Her voice dropped low in barely repressed fury, scorn dripping from every syllable. If'n ya leaves bruises on me flesh 'gain Lars...the stress on his name was venomous...I'll be doin' mor'n cuttin' ya. His hands had dropped by then, causing her to sway momentarily before she found her balance.

As fer breakin' things, I ain't yet, bu' if'n ya wants me to break ya, I ken sure work to do jus' tha'. Her fists flew, without a dagger for once, punching him as hard as she could in his chest. There was something about the release of anger that made her feel better, if only for a brief second, that made her want to do it again. Tears were unknowingly running from her eyes, emotions long held in check coming out with a vengeance.

Ya may nae be lucky this time ya damn bloody pigheaded jack'nape, who said I'd be lettin' ya gets handsy wit' me an' live? Did tha' once, an' ain't meanin' fer it to happ'n again. Her fists continued to thump ineffectively at his massive chest, punctuating each of her words. With his height on her, anyone walking on the scene would have thought they resembled a child throwing a tantrum with an adult, not that she cared.
Krezlar wrote:It had been a long few weeks since they had gotten the news of Arthurs death at sea. The family was not taking it well, especially Tas considering that Arthur basically raised her. Krez was sort for what had happened and was mad and sickened at the actions of the people that ruled this land. They had slandered a good man and with that his name and the family as well. That included his wife, that did not set well with him at all.  He was extremely upset at the whole situation and had even thought of asking Tas to go with him back to Scotland and with his family. He was the head of that family and had been a way for a while. He was sure that things there could use tending.

Krez knew that Tas was mad enough right now that if she could get her hands on who was the reason for this death of her nephew that they would be sorry. He would be there at her side and that of the family no matter what. If needed he could move the family if they so chose. Now Tas was pregnant on top f all of this and was not in the best of moods and he had taken Audrey and Marius out side so they could expend some energy and let her have some rest. Marius and Audrey were playing tag and using him as a base running here and there giggling all the way.  He watched them for a while and as it was getting late, Ok come on guys time to go in and get ready for bed and  in unison Awe dad! as they ran over and pounced on him, well one ran one waddled, reminded him of her mother right now. they tussled a bit and finally he caught both of them up and headed into the house. Walking up the stair he heard Martha from the room next to theirs something about a pig stye and needing cleaned. He stuck his head in and said, Martha you ok? A pillow came flying out his way! Ok I take that as a no He stepped in the room, That woman has become a pig the last few days, just look at those clothes and all that just tossed around He looked at Martha and it dawned on him as well that she had been here a while and was hurting as well. He stepped close and gave her a hug, It will be ok we all miss him, and she does a lot we have to take care of one another and see this through.   He released her and smiled  can you clean them up for bed as I go find Mrs. Piggy  and see how she is? Maybe take your mind off for a bit! She looked at him for a minute and smiled Mrs. Piggy She took the kids and headed towards the washroom.

Krez walked out of the room and looked down over the floor from the gallery. He looked around and wondered where she could be. This place was huge and she was not here by the room so she must be  in the small sitting room near by as he headed that way  and was about to open the door he thought, Nope she is in the kitchen! He chuckled and headed down to the kitchen hoping to catch her, he looked in the room again on his way, he shook his head  it was a mess in there. Better keep the kids out of there they may get lost, Or worse don't let izzy and the other lizard the tame quiet one that doesn't do anything he said that quietly as he did not want to jinx it. He headed down the stairs wondering if he would catch up to his pregnant wife or if she had beat him to it.   Thank you Martha he yelled as he passed the room.
Tasite wrote:Tas walked down to the kitchen, or rather waddled. Damn this belly, damn these stairs. Damn that husband of mine. Damn my belly rumbling wanting food. Tas’s mood wasn't the best and she really didn't care either.   Tas hoped there was something left from dinner.  The men in this family ate like bears getting ready to hibernate.   Rounding the corner towards the kitchen Tas prayed it was empty of staff.  She did not want to see anyone so she wouldn't have to pretend to smile and seem like she was ok.   She was tired of smiling and pretending she was ok when she really wasn't ok.

Tas entered the kitchen and saw it was void of people.  Sighing she waddled to the cupboard, grabbing the first mug she saw not really realizing it was Artie's favorite.  Filling the mug with mead she looked around the room and saw just what would feed her rumbling belly.  Chicken left from dinner and some fresh bread.  Picking up her mug she waddles to the table, knife she thought as she stopped and found one then she continued her long journey to the table.  Cutting a large piece of bread and getting a chunk of meat Tas found a comfortable seat. She looked at the mug and shook her head. How did Artie use this thing, it was very heavy for a much, much more than the ones the maids brought her.

Tas wasn't really paying attention, she was more like dunking her things into the mead than eating but her brain was on the past.  Tears filled her eyes as she remembers the first time she came to the Tudor home.  Her parents had died leaving her and her brother in the care of Artie parents.  She was five at the time and like any kid this place was too big, so big it frightened her.   Nova like any big brother pretended he wasn't scared he would vanish and pop up when called.  A smiled sorta crossed her face as she remembers the day she first met Artie.  She thought she follow her brother.  Find out where he was going.  Big mistake, all she did was get lost.   She knew no one would ever find her but this tall handsome young man did.  Tas remembered he had the most piercing blue eyes like her mother and his hair wasn't red but dark like hers.  He smiled and told her he was her nephew Arthur but all she could say was Artie.  He laughed and said it was close enough.  Artie wasn't like Nova. He was nice.  He made her a promise that she would never be alone. He said he would always be there and that she would never have to be afraid or lost again.  Tas screams and throws the mug against the wall. You promised never to leave me, she yelled… you promised you would always be there.

Tas was so angry she waddled out of the kitchen not paying much attention to where she was headed when she found herself standing at the door of Artie's office.  She didn’t open the door she just leaned against it until she too tired to stand any more.  Sliding slowly down then plopping the rest of the way Tas slumped against the door not realizing she might not be about to stand again later without help. Why… why… why she cried as she closed her eyes.

Last edited by Aasha on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tudor Troubles Empty Re: Tudor Troubles

Post  Aasha Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:23 pm

--Lars wrote:Her first strike surprised him but not nearly as much when she kept hitting him, pounding away on his chest. So surprised was he that he just stood there a moment allowing her to continue as looked at her. His brain woke up then and his body followed the only thought that came to him. He reached out again but this time wrapped her in his arms and pulled her to him so that her face rested against his chest, trying to comfort her, to let her cry it out. Lars understood that the family was in pain and they all would find some way, their way to dealing with the loss of their family leader. This would be a better way for that drinking right now. Of course the only thought was to help her, not about the fact that she didn't like touching or being touched. And he definitely wasn't thinking about the blades she carries seemingly on her all the time either. He didn't say anything, just stood there holding her.
Aasha wrote:The torrent of emotions pouring out of Aasha was unusual, and for the briefest of times she let them continue to spill out, even when her hands became trapped between her and Lars. Her head buried itself in his chest unconsciously, seeking comfort while he held her.

But only for that short period of time...until she was aware of whose arms she was in, until she woke to the fact that someone, anyone, was seeing her vulnerable.

Doing her best to bury everything back into the black hole in her mind, the girl stiffened up and let instincts of a different nature arise. Something safer, more natural to what everyone expected. Without even thinking, she bit down while bringing a boot clad foot down onto his. Wha' the bloody hell is wrong wit' ya? Has ya los' wha' lil mind ya gots?
Krezlar wrote:Krez had worked his way to the kitchen slowly and meticulously checking rooms along the way. He had stopped by one of the lamps and grabbed a candle as he walked which he lit, just in case he needed it down the unlit stairs. walking into the kitchen he found that there was still food out, that was a surprise he figured it would have been put away by now. He rummaged through what was there and decided on some read and what appeared to be left over chicken and some fruits. He grabbed up a mug and filled it with ale and moved on through.

As he walked he ate the bread and fruit was not much and began to tear into the chicken washing it down with ale as he moved on. He looked around the room and as he was headed out the door as it was obvious she was not here he spied a mug on the floor with liquid around it. The mug seemed to be one he had seen many times before, where? he picked it up and set it on one of the tables. As he stepped away he realized that it was Arthur's. What are you doing here on the floor for? He shook his head and stepped out into the hall, Ale in one hand and candle in the other, the chicken gone as he had only had meat and no bones, down the hallway he headed.

As he moved along he heard a noise to the side and stepped that way thinking that maybe Tas had made her way here somewhere. As he stepped his foot caught on something and he stumbled, falling towards the wall he dropped his ale and candle. He grabbed at something to stop his fall and grabbed a tapestry and leaned on it, bad idea. It tore with a rip and down he and it fell. Krez sat there for a minute and then began laughing to himself. slowly he stood up, picking up his candle which somehow had managed to stay lit. He peered down the hall and moved on, leaving the tapestry on the floor. As he walked he thought he heard noises but as he turned and looked in rooms there was no Tas. He muttered to himself, Where am I? Something seemed off as he did not remember this part of the castle, then again it was evening and he could not see everything well. He continued on looking for Tas.
--Lars wrote:Bloody hell woman! More surprised than seriously injured, he pushes her away from him as he starts to hop on his good foot and look at her at the same time. The bite might leave a little bruise, but at least he was wearing his leathers. Doesn't save his foot from hurting tho. Are ya so daft as to attack anyone that may want to offer you a little tenderness when ya be hurting? I swear you are touched in the head woman. Why I bothered to try to be nice to you i'll never know what with ya stabbing, biting and stomping me. He finally managed to grab his foot and rub it though his boot, not that it helped much but kept his hands busy and away from the woman. Mumbling to himself and not seeing where she ended up as he rubbed his sore foot, Mad as a hatter that one is. No wonder people want to cross the road as she comes by what with her daggers and attitude. Would look good in a dress though. He clamps his mouth shut as he realizes he was talking out loud to himself and quickly looks for the girl hoping she hadn't heard him or behind him with one of her blades again.
--Capt._Phelan wrote:Phelan had been out making his rounds of Krez and TAs's things when he decided to go and let them know he was gonna bed down for the night with the men. He walked in and up the stairs towards the room, no light was on and that was odd for this late in the evening. Seeing a light on in the kids room he knocked and poked his head in. Chaos was a loose, Audrey and Marius were running round in circles of miss Martha. Seems some one had a cookie or 2 extra! Martha snapped her head up Krezlar please find him? he went looking for Tasite. These children are not slowing down and i must get them ready for bed. Phelan nodded and stepped back out just as a lizard came scurrying out the room and down the opposite way he was going. IZZY!!! Phelan shook his head and went back the way he came.

He walked back down the stairs and headed deeper into the manor. As he walked he thought maybe they would be near Master Arthur's study, so he made his way there. To his surprise he came upon Tasite. He stopped and then burst into movement. Lady Tas, are you ok? he leaned down with a candle in her face! looking to see if she was breathing, he assumed she was as the candle flickered from her breathing. He touched her shoulder Lady Tasite?
Tasite wrote:Why? Don’t I look ok? You just assume since I’m on the floor that I didn't mean to be here? Or is it that you think I’m too fat to be here? Tas was tired but not tired as in sleepy just tired of being angry. It took to much energy to be angry, grumpy or just plain mean. She didn't know how some people did it. She decides she wouldn't spend another moment being angry. Artie wouldn't want that. Beside she didn't want him or anyone see her turn into a bitter arse like many Englishmen have turned into. Nor did she want to spend her life making others miserable like some crusty nobles did. It’s as if they have a title and assume it gave them the right to make others miserable. Remove the title and all you have is a bitter arse.

Breathing deeply she looked at the man; sorry, I’m fine. Thank you for caring. Now will you please remove that light from my face and help me up? The man reached out and assisted Tas in standing. Big mistake! Tas stomach tossed then it turned twice. Before she could catch her breath or say move out the way she vomited all over Capt. Phelan’s trousers and boots.
Aasha wrote: Daft? Yer callin' me daft? I dun need yer tend'rness, I ain't nae bairn wailin' a' yer feet, nor an English harpy, beggin' fer scraps o' att'ntion. Nev'r asked ya to be nice, dun need tha' from ya o' anyone else. Ya sh'uld be glad yer still livin' an' breathin', actin' the fool the way ya does. She hadn't expected the push, much to her chagrin. And Lars was strong, something to do with being a huge brute of an animal she was sure. Not that it mattered, Aasha felt the momentum knocking her off balance, causing her to land unabashedly on her rear end. She could have caught herself better, but she was loathe to let go of the dagger, who knew when she might need to make use of it. Perhaps even now, since Lars was mumbling to himself quite loudly, causing the steam to rise from an already irate girl.

He had done her a bit of a favor though, Aasha's bum was sore, but her wits were keen, and she'd landed very close to the wall. Luckily she'd not hit it too hard, her head had only glanced off the damn thing, causing a goose egg to rise on the back. Something she ignored completely. Tucking the dagger into her fishnet stockings, Aasha studied the hallway. A wicked grin gracing her face, Aasha swung around and pushed off from the wall, landing just where she'd aimed, right between the fool's legs, one by her head, the other held in a beefy hand above her. His muttering up close was a mistake to overhear, causing her already red vision to rise further, the hurt she felt buried deeply beneath the rage. As Aasha did so often, she spoke and reacted without thinking, her words cold, eyes flashing up at the brute. Folk cross the road so I dun kill 'em, so why dun ya do the same, stead o' buggin' me wit' yer blust'rin'? An' wha' the hell diff'rence is a skirt an' a dress ya damn blind fool? Her arm lashed out, sweeping his leg hard, not even thinking of the position she was in, or where he might land.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:33 pm

--Lars wrote:He was going to answer her but the next thing he knew, he was sprawled out on the ground, still holding his injured foot. Slightly dazed by the suddenness of, he let go of his foot to roll over and push off the ground. When he rolled over, he had unintentionally rolled so that he moved towards Asha and now layed with one arm around and to her side, a leg over one of hers and their faces close so he can see very clearly the color of her eyes. For the first time ever in his life he was at a loss as to what to do or say and froze there staring into her eyes.  Before he could stop himself, because his brain was in misfire from the events this morning, he quietly speaks, You have some of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. Actually he isn't even aware that he spoke as he laid there half on her.
--Teezme_Moore wrote:Off, Off, Offfff at last. Skip, jump, smile. Twirl, run down the hall. Wait, was that a noise? A barefoot girl pauses, her head cocked to the side to listen. Nothing to worry about. Twirl, skip, smile, hop. Wait, that was a noise. Ewwww, and a stench. It came slipping out; ewwww…you smell nasttyyyy. Oh hello Milady Tasite, you look a little green. Is it because he smells so nasty and has something icky all over his breeches? You want me to find a perfumed cloth for you to cover your nose? Or just make him go away so you cnnot smell him? Move away nasty man, you smell and Milady Tasite is expecting. It is not good for expecting ladies to smell nasty stinky smells, unless it is baby smells. Babies smell divine do they not? Oh, how I love baby smells. But you do not smell like a baby, you smell like a pig sty. Away with you, before you make Milady sick. Shoo, shoo you.
Aasha wrote:She saw him falling and flinched, but stupidly did not move out of the way. Aasha was still reeling from the emotions trying hard to reappear, despite her best efforts to smother them in the flames of her anger. Though she seldom showed it, just like any woman, she could get her feelings hurt, and to hear what she had from him…her nemesis yes, but surprisingly enough, someone she had talked to in the past and trusted to keep her counsel, hurt worse than she imagined it would. Common sense had locked itself way far in the back of her mind, with the mixture of hurt and anger at the forefront.

With this in mind, when she realized she was trapped beneath a behemoth arm and leg, she only froze for a second, then reacted. Dress o’ skirt ya damn jack witt’d addle bra’ned son o’ a donk’y, I still be all wom’n…jus’ the mos’ dang’rous one yer ev’r gonna meet. An’ ya nae gonna ferg’t tha’ ‘gain… Matching action to words, Aasha brought her face even closer to his, wrapped a hand in his hair, tightening her fingers hard enough to pull as she kissed him hard.
--Lars wrote:To say he was surprised is and understatement when she kissed him instead of stabbing him. His head was instantly cleared from hitting it on the floor and his eyes flew open wide and he just laid there being kissed by her without reacting. Slowly he relaxed and returned her kiss just as intensely. Some part of his brain was still working tho and made his one hand move to hold her hand with the dagger in it so she couldn't suddenly decide to stab him when their senses returned. As much as he hated to admit it, she did know how to kiss and she was a good looking woman in his eyes but wouldn't admit it, even to himself . Openly he thought her ways annoying and troublesome but to himself, he loved them and the way she made everyone jump.
--Capt._Phelan wrote:Why? Don’t I look ok? You just assume since I’m on the floor that I didn't mean to be here? Or is it that you think I’m too fat to be here? Phelan looked at her with a confused look on his face, sorry, I’m fine. Thank you for caring. Now will you please remove that light from my face and help me up? Quickly he moved the candle and helped stand her up. As he started to ask if she needed anything else, she puked on his legs and feet. Without batting an eye or like anything had happened he pulled a cloth from his pocket and handed it to her. Mi'Lady? are you sure you are ok? About that time the witless wonder came trotting up, at least that was his thought and impression of this woman.

ewwww…you smell nasttyyyy. Oh hello Milady Tasite, you look a little green. Is it because he smells so nasty and has something icky all over his breeches? You want me to find a perfumed cloth for you to cover your nose? Or just make him go away so you cnnot smell him? Move away nasty man, you smell and Milady Tasite is expecting. It is not good for expecting ladies to smell nasty stinky smells, unless it is baby smells. Babies smell divine do they not? Oh, how I love baby smells. But you do not smell like a baby, you smell like a pig sty. Away with you, before you make Milady sick. Shoo, shoo you. He looked at her and shook his head, He smiled at the lady Tasite and said, I was finishing my rounds and had stopped by yours and Lord Krezlar's room to say my Good nights, He was not to be find nor were you! As you can see I have found you and if you have nothing else I will be, he looked down at his legs and shoes, Cleaning up and then turning in for the evening! He bowed deeply, Mi'Lady, G'Night He turned slowly and began to walk stiff legged to try keeping the feel of the puke from touching his skin to much. He nodded at the maid as he slowly passed.
--Capt._Phelan wrote:Phelan had started off but the more he thought about it the more he knew that if he left Lady Tas alone with that woman and did not do his duty that Krez would have his head on training days. He shook his head and turned back around, walked to the Lady Tas. Offered out his arm, Mi"lady would you allow me to escort you where ever you might be headed. He looked at Teezeme Maybe you should smell your clothes as well, taking care of babies will leave certain stenches on them as well. Have you cleaned any butts today? He sniffed the air a bit then held his nose, Me thinks you have!   He smiled and looked at his lord's lady and waited patiently.
Aasha wrote:At first it was like kissing a dead fish, only she would never do that. They were slimy and smelly...and Lars didn't smell half bad. Not that she would admit that she noticed. Aasha was about to end the kiss, right at the point that he actually responded, making her forget anything more than the feel of his lips on hers. Her eyes widened, then glittered into his as she began to enjoy the sensations, maybe even a little too much. When she finally moved her lips from his, her voice was a low husky murmur; Some things ya nae ferg't...now maybe ya willna be fergettin' I'm a wom'n, ev'n if'n I is one yer 'fraid o'...
--Teezme_Moore wrote:Teezeme's mouth dropped. She bit her tongue hard, reminding her that she did not want to lose it. But he was not a family member, this she knew, so Aasha would not cut her tongue out over him would she? He was no better than her, a servant just the same. And certainly did not want him. Did she really stink though? Teezme sniffed the air, getting a good whiff of vomit, but nothing else. Arm up to her nose, sniff. No nappy smell. Other arm up to her nose, sniffff...no nappy smell there either. And wait, she hasn't been with the children much today, they were with Milady and Milord most of the day.

Curtsy, smile at Milady.
I will get someone to clean this up Milady before the smell makes you ill again. Please forgive me Milady if I have offended you. Please do not have Milady Aasha cut out my tongue, I did not mean to offend. I will go now and clean that up Milady, truly I am sorry. Back up, trip, fall, blush. Scramble to her feet, blush, run to find a maid. Mutter about servants who do not know their place and think they are better than others, run out of sight and hearing.
[/quote]
--Lars wrote:To say he was stunned over the events of the past minutes would fall short of how he was feeling. He was happily surprised she didn't stab him as much surprised as the kiss she gave him. And just when he was really starting to get into the kiss, she broke it off. Forget ya a woman lass? I never forgot that, especially after our first meeting when ya stabbed me, or the talks we had in the barn lass. I was never afraid of ya lass, just cautious was all.He figures in for a penny, in for a pound and looks her up and down as they lay there. When he gets back to her lips, he leans down and kisses her again before getting off of her and standing, offering his hand to her to help her up. But lass, if ya have a mind to stop all this bread footing around, ya would take me hand and follow me off ta that room there and let us get done what we both been thinking for some time nu.
Aasha wrote:How was it that she could kiss him and be alright, but when he kissed her she was stunned? It made no sense,. and what was wrong with her brain? Since when did she care if anyone saw her as a woman? She'd stopped expecting much of anything from men after Donnor left...then with Tod...well, if it wasn't on her terms after that, she had no desire to even try. And this was not on her terms, not really. Aasha blinked up at him after he stood, looking him up and down as boldly as he had her before that last kiss, then narrowed her eyes.

Ignoring his hand, the girl stood up, balling her fists at her side, curbing the impulse to draw a dagger and cut him into little pieces for being so damn cocky. Bot' been thinkin' fer some time? So yer thinkin' yer the bigg'st jackass wha' walks the face o' the earth too? Wha' the hell makes ya think I'd be walkin' into any room an' doin' anythin' wit' ya, ya damn oaf? We bot' know no matt'r wha' ya says tha' yer scar'd o' me, which is jus' fine. Jus' didna know how scar'd ya was till now. Her fist was pushing into his chest, not punching, but punctuating her words with a firm pressure. As fer the talks inna barn, tha' will nae be happ'nin' again, ev'r...t'was nae som'thin' I'd be wantin' to talk 'bout, an' wasna som'thin' I'd be thinkin' ya'd be bringin' up to try an' use 'gainst me lat'r...

Her rationality was gone, the hurt, anger and frustration all boiling over, crashing into him. Maybe it was because he seemed calm and collected, and she'd thrown herself off with the kiss, perhaps it was just that she was trying to feel anything other than pain...either way he was the target for all of it, whether he wanted to be or not. Ya ken takes yer caution an' stick it up yer arse...ya dun gets nothin' wit' tha'. I'm thinkin' ya needs to go find yers'lf a damn English trollop, o' lady...nae tha' there is much diff'rence. Take yer hand an' go som'where wit' ya? Ha, ya w'uldna know wha' to do wit' me if'n tha' happ'ned. Here, ya takes this, ya ken use it bett'r'n me...damn lily liv'red milksop. Aasha shimmied out of her skirt, throwing it at him before turning to walk away, her shift barely covering her bum.
Tasite wrote:Tas watches as poor Teezme stumble her way off. Aasha why would I tell Aasha; then she remembers what Aasha told the poor woman. Wait Teezme don… but it was too late she was gone. Grumbling Tas shook her head. Could this night get any worse? Yes it could she heard as she looked at the man in front of her. Capt Phelan that was uncalled for. Teezme was merely looking out for me and understanding that a pregnant woman’s nose is acute to smell. Even if its’ something the pregnant woman did and for that I like to apologize for the unfortunate in mishap.

Tas moved passed the captain then turn; maybe you should remember your place when speaking to someone that way. I understand you and Lord McKenzie are close friends but you’re not above anyone here at the Tudor manor. Please remember that, Are We Clear! Tas was not in the mood for anyone crap this night she only wanted peace and some solitude to think her thoughts out.

Tas had taking a few more steps when she turn to the Captain again; thank you for letting me know my husband is searching for me but not lost. Then again this place was so big he might be lost. That made her smiled just a bit thinking of him being lost. I will search for my husband Captain, Alone. You may go.

Tas wasn’t sure where to start. So she decide to let her feet guide her this way or that as long as she wasn’t being interrupted, treated like a child or a helpless woman. Tas grumbled she hated being treated like she was weak. I may be short but I far from weak she said out loud. Tas stop to figure out where she was when she found herself in front of her brother’s room. I wonder… she said out loud as she knocks on his door to see if he was in. How did I get to his wing of the palace? She asks herself as she waited to see if he answer.
--Lars wrote:To say he was again thrown off balance by her sudden turn around would be accurate but now he was getting upset with her whole attitude about things. He stood there holding her skirt looking at it and was about to snap her when he looked and saw her walking away, at first his attention was drawn to her legs and as they travelled up, he smiled. He throws the skirt on the ground and goes after her and scoops her up as he gets near her into his arms from behind so that her legs were over one arm and her leaning back in his other. I'm nae using our talks against ya lass and never told anyone anything you said. I kept yer confidence and would nae betray yer words lass. He kisses her and ignores the bruises he knows he will have from her assaults on his chest. But somewhere inside, he knows she cares for him or she would have already been stabbing him many times tonight.

He figures now as good a time as any so after kissing her and walking to the nearest room,
Lass, the only woman I been want has been you since you first stabbed me and nae had been with another since.Seeing a fire already going and glad so he doesn't have to let her go, he finds a seat and sits so she is on his lap and kisses her again and keeps kissing her as he moves the arm from under her legs to start pulling those no longer hidden daggers and drop them on the floor. He keeps her pulled tight against him so she can't get away again and has to face his words. Even if he hasn't plainly said them about his feelings. He has made his decision, he wants to be more to her than just her listening post and dagger practice dummy and he is going to show her that tonight even if it means that he has to best her in a fight and claim her for his own.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:50 pm

She wouldn't look back, there was no reason for him, or anyone else to see her face. Emotions were not hidden this time, her self control had slipped completely. The only thing she could hear was the roaring in her ears, so it was with a sense of shock that she realized she had gone from walking to being scooped up like a bairn, held in massive paws by a veritable giant. The biggest surprise wasn't that he was holding her, but that he hadn't thrown her over his shoulder like a caveman of old.

She couldn't escape easily, though her hands were free...it was the last thought she had before he spoke, his words probably saving his life. Aasha froze with them, her eyes going wide. After everything she'd said, the first words he spoke were about keeping her secrets...the one thing that had bothered her the most...the weakness she'd shown in taking him into her confidence restored, if only for the moment. Aasha took a breath to speak, right as his lips met hers, stopping her words completely. She refused to respond, only stiffening up.

She was looking to get away, calculating odds while he carried her along. Paying no attention to where he was taking her, Aasha's eyes never left his...well not until he spoke again, causing her breath to catch and her lashes to lower. Ya nae wan'me Lars, ya jus' likes to spar wit' me... But he wasn't really listening was he, the flicker of flames barely entered her consciousness as his lips met hers again. Instincts screamed to run, to hide from what was happening. Instincts that he met by holding her tightly against him, not allowing the escape. There was a thump, then another and another...what was he... holy hell, did she really care? Tears were leaking again against her will, her hands tightening into fists, her body shifting, straining towards his. She was losing herself in the one way that forced her to feel something, and she was definitely feeling. The response was instantaneous, her hands loosening then going without will around his neck as she kissed him back. It was much more hesitantly than earlier, the girl trying desperately to find the control she had somehow lost.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:54 pm

--Capt._Phelan wrote:Phelan took the rebuke from his lady as was his place. He did not understand why he was the one being chastised for saying that the nanny may smell like baby butts, since was her job to tend babies and all of their various smells, or why she could say he stunk in that way and get away with it. As you say Mi'Lady, I will be off to tend to my clothes, Good Night! Phelan turned to leave and made sure that he headed in a different direction than the nanny, he wanted no more run ins with that one tonight. Muttering quietly as he left, he made his way out the door and towards the quarters he shared with his men.

--Lars wrote: Sure the lass, the sparring be fun, but it's you I been wanting. He spoke softly to her but in his commanding voice to show he meant exactly what he said before he kissed her again. Out in the hall all was quiet again, the only sign of anything having happened there was maybe the table he was near when he fell was a little misplaced and her skirt laying in the middle of the hallway where he threw it. At the same time all was quiet behind the door to the room that he carried her into. At times there were sounds like someone had been hit or was being hit and much later the sound of something crashing into the floor and breaking and still more sounds of a fight inside the room as others things seem to be maybe being thrown. Indecipherable words and noises and more breakage before more quiet.But the door was locked shortly after they entered so that they can get what they had to say to each other out into the open between them without being interrupted. Not that most the family would interrupt Asha when she was angry so maybe the locked door wasn't needed in the long run.

Tudor Troubles Lars2-1_zps199108c6

Novaphoenix wrote:Stumbling back after a hard night of drinking Nova begins to pounding on the doors Arthur Arthur Let me in he demands. Or I will huff and puff and break these doors in

--Teezme_Moore wrote:Find the maid, ask her to go clean the mess, skip down the hallway well away from that mean fellow. Frown, hearing odd noises of something breaking. Switching directions to stay away from that area of the manor. Frown again, who was at the door? Skip to the door, open it. Eyes widen, mouth dropped. Milord Nova, please do not fall on me. You are heavy and will squish me. And Milord Arthur is gone, lost at sea. Did you misplace your key? Why would you huff and puff? That will not break a door, but it might make you dizzy.

--Kenshin_Yamato wrote:Milord here is the ax you want Kenshin states as he return . Why do you need ithe say as he stares at the woman in the door, surely you do not mean to cut the lady opening the door down

Novaphoenix wrote:What woman at door there is noooooNova started to say as he turned the to Teezme at the door and he remembers the shirts and bedding that she turned pink, My ax give me my ax this is the one that had me wearing pink. SHE changed my shirts and bedding pink, GIVE ME MY AX

Teezme_Moore wrote:Axe? Why do you need an axe? What are you going to do with an axe? The door is open, I will not stop you from coming in. Your sheets and clothes are not pink anymore, please do not use the axe on me, or on your bed. It would damage it beyond repair milord. Burst into tears, back from the door. Sob harder. Please, please do not use the axe on me Milord, I will do anything you want. Just please do not hurt me.

Tasite wrote:Tas isn’t sure how long she waited at Nova's door but she was tired and yet again hungry. Nope not hungry just tired she thought as she realizes she eats when she tired. Sighing deeply she realizes she needed to find her husband and get to bed, it's been a long night she thought as she moved towards the front of the manor.

Tas waddled from one part of the manor to the other looking for her husband when she heard a familiar voice that wasn't Krez. Following the sounds she found a frightened Teezme and a very loud and sorta drunk Nova. Shaking her head she wondered why he was yelling for his axe and trying to wake the dead.

Picking up the pewter candle she hits her brother in the head. Sheesh! Man…. Have you lost your ever loving mind? Tas looked at Teezme, not to worry he isn’t going to do anything except sobering up or sleeping. Looking back to her brother, I wouldn’t give you an axe and neither is anyone else. You could hurt someone. Placing the candle back on the table Tas returned to her brother. Don’t give me that look you didn’t even feel that, not as hard as your head is. Now stop scaring Teezme and go get some damn sleep before you wake the damn dead. Plus what would Artie say if he saw you behaving this way Tas asks stamping her foot at him, totally ignoring that Artie wouldn't say anything anymore.

--Ziona wrote:Whoever said eleven years old aren’t tough does not know Ziona. She left the only home she knew (kicking and screaming at first) to find a father that doesn’t know she exists. How daft that is, she thought as she clutches her mother diary. A secret within a secret she thought as she found her way from Scotland to England to make the life of a noble man as painful as possible (the bastard).

You two trust no one she heard Gabby say in her mind and for heavens sake stay together. Now she was alone and standing before an enormous gate. Looking around she expected someone to be guarding it. Zaza looked around to see if anyone was there. Nothing… not a sound, shrugging her shoulders she picked up the only thing she had left in this world, her bag of clothes and her mother's diary. Walking the winding path she thought about all that led her to this point. The loss of her parents, Gabby giving her her mother’s diary to read and last but not least finding the letter to a man named Zukran Tudor explaining who she was. This was a doozy of a life altering event.

Stopping again she looked back as her mind thought of Scotland, the sinking of the ship outside England shores, the loss of her escort Gabby's eldest son and her parents. Zaza started to write a letter to Gabby but how does an eleven years old explain to someone that the ship sunk with her son on board… she doesn't.

Finding shelter where she could and only taking rides from people who had children which could prove to be trouble when the wagon had one too many children. No food no shelter she was tired, hungry and dirty from head to toe. When the last couple dropped her off in front of this enormous yet open gate leading to where she is now. Walking towards a gigantic manor Zaza started dusting off her clothes as best she could.

Stepping up the stairs she saw two women and men standing at the door. Ouch that looked like it hurt she thought as she watches one woman hit the man with something. Am I at the right place? She wonders wanting to run back to Scotland. Are ya the bastard, Zukran she asks in a thick Scottish accent towards the man on his knees trying not to seem as scared as she was.

Jane_myxti wrote:Much time had passed though it felt like Myxti had only been asleep for a brief moment. She was supposed to have felt rested and ready to take on the world. Instead, she felt overwhelmed. So much had happened and Myxti was not able to be there for any of it. It took some time and several stops along the way, but Myxti arrived. Surely, the talk about Arthur's death was just that....talk right? After a few deep breaths, Myxti made her way inside. There were voices that she thought that she had recognized. Tasite? That had to be Tasite!

"I can't! I just can't," she said to herself and started back to the door. "I may not be blood kin, but I am family. It does not matter if I am no longer married to a Tudor. Hell, they have been there for me more than my own blood."

She stopped again and walked further inside.

"I will not interrupt. I will just stand here and wait....with booze and cookies!"

She took a look at her cookies. They smelled delicious; they looked delicious. Still, she had no appetite. She needed to know what really was going on. She sighed and headed in one of the directions of the many voices.

--Teezme_Moore wrote:Thank you Milady Tasite, for not letting him use an axe on me. I have no idea what is wrong with him, did he get into some bad whiskey or something? Would you like me to have a few servants escort him to his chambers so he doesn't fall on them? Back away from Nova, hide behind Tasite. Look out, hide again. Sniff. Eyes widen, sniff again. Look behind me. Sniff and smile. Curtsy. Milady Myxti, so nice to see you. Is your son here as well? And are those cookies? Milady Tasite, Milady Myxti is here with cookies. Shall I ready a room for you as well Milady?

Jane_myxti wrote:Myxti chuckled as Teezme spoke. Normally, she might have glared thinking that someone was trying to take some of her cookies, but not today. She offered the woman a cookie. It was probably ok to feed the help, right?

"Aye. Squirrel cookies. Feel free to take a couple. And yes, please make up a room for me. I no longer have my own. It will be just for me. Alex did not come along."

Tasite wrote:Tas looked at her snoring brother, well he’s not dead that’s for sure. Please and thank you Teezme. Make it two rather large men and tell them to drop him hard on that head of his if they wish. Tas laughs. Myxti welcome home, she said, then she took a cookie. You always come at the right time sweetie.

Remembering the child at the door Tas turned to her and smiled. No child that wasn’t Zukran. May I ask… then she stops as the word bastard rung in her head. Maybe Wolfen should sort this one out. Come in child its cold out there. Teezme, take her with you, get her cleaned up and something to eat while you’re getting Myxti's room ready. And if you can please let Wolfen know about the girl and who she’s looking for.

Tas took Myxti arm, so where you been? What you been up to give me the entire dirt woman.

Jane_myxti wrote:Myxti smiled and looked at Tasite's belly.

"Well, I haven't been as busy as you have. Congratulations! As for me, I was in the church for some time. Things were just getting..." She paused to think of the right word in English. "...intense. I needed some rest time and deep reflection. It was really nice actually, but I definitely missed Alex and you all. I'm just confused though. So much has changed. Tell me, Cousin, what just happened to Nova? And where is everyone?"

She was going to ask about Arthur, but it was too painful. If the rumors were true, Myxti didn't know what she would do.

Aasha wrote:They walked out together, Aasha holding tightly to his arm, only partially for support, but more as a sign of just how much had changed since they had fought in the hallway then walked into that room. There had been an obvious struggle, Aasha's lips were swollen and bloody, Lars the same. Both had cloth around one of their palms, and if you looked closely, you would notice it resembled a shift more than bandages. And that wasn't the only damages, there was a tinge of blood noticeable through the shirt Aasha wore and on Lars chest, which was bare. Her face was softer as she looked up at him, the shirt she wore draping her body more like a dress, obviously way too big and not one of hers.

And the room they walked out of looked much like a tornado had hit...between the broken chair, pictures askew on the walls, others off the wall and laying haphazardly on the ground. Tables overturned, lamps and other items that had been on them broken. Bits and pieces of a bloody cloth thrown in a pile. Blood smears evident on the wall, on the floor, and in the remains of the chair.

But the fight, if that was what it was, had obviously concluded, though from looking at the pair, nobody would be able to tell who had won or lost. And they looked much closer than they had, no fighting or bickering could be heard between them at all.

((OOC: Lars godmodded with permission))
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Tasite wrote:Tas looked at her growing belly. Thank you sweetie but I afraid I’m not a happy pregnant woman. Who every said being pregnant was wonderful… lied! But I’m sure it was a man and that I wish I could let them experience the joys of having a baby. Maybe they wouldn’t be so quick to do this. Sighing softly Tas understand the need for rest. I’m just glad your back home. But as you can see the more things change the more they stay the same.

Nova? He’s Nova and drunk as usual. I just gave him a hard dose of reality. She giggles but he will be ok that I’m sure of. But he’ll have a big headache. As for other I’m not sure where they are. The news of Artie… Tas stop to catch a lump in her throat. Wolfen is now in charge of the family. I know he around somewhere just as my husband is but this place is so large it’s a wonder we aren’t all lost all the time.

Not looking where they were going Tas stop to see someone skirt laying on the grown. That’s not mine she said looking at Myxti. And you don’t look as if you’re missing a skirt. So who is and where are they now. Tas’s brow arched as she looked around to see if there’s any more clothes thrown about missing a person. I hope it isn’t one of Zukran and his many… many friends. When out pops Lars and Aasha... uhm. Tas looks at Myxti then back to the couple. Awkward.

--Teezme_Moore wrote:Nod, curtsy. Nod again. Yes Milady Tasite, I will take her with me to get cleaned up and find someone to carry Milord Nova to his room. And find Milord Wolfen, yes I can do that. Turn to the child, curtsy and smile gently. Milady, what would your name be? I am Teezme, and I would be honored if you would come with me. I can show you where you can get cleaned up, find something nice for you to wear, and get you something to eat. Would you like that? I am certain that standing there looking for anyone when you do not feel your best is frustrating, so please let me help ease that frustration. Curtsy once more, hold hand out for child, smile again.

Jane_myxti wrote:Myxti started to laugh hearing about Nova. Some things never changed, but that's what made him so fun! Then, Tas mentioned Wolfen being in charge. So it was true.... Still, she needed the details. She was about to ask when she saw the skirt and then the appearance of Aasha and Lars.

Her mouth dropped wide open, before she spoke,
"Awkward indeed! Umm...hi?"

Krezlar wrote:Krez continued to walk around the castle, he was not sure where he took a wrong turn at but, he must have. It was eerily quiet and that was disturbing. Hearing what he thought was a voice behind him; he turned quickly spilling candle wax on his hand, dropping the candle it went out. Ugh! He shook his head, could it get any worse? He turned back the way he was walking and continued on hand outstretched in front of him to stop him from hitting anything.

As he came to a wall he turned and began walking again. He inched along and at the last second found steps but was too late. He slipped falling down the stairs a couple steps but enough to cause him to hit his head. He lay there on the landing staring at the darkness and seeing stars. He slowly sat up and reached around finding the wall he crawled over and propped himself up. Me and my big mouth!

--Ziona wrote:Ziona wasn’t sure what had happened but again she was lost and a bit upset that the; she looked closer at the snoring man; phew… as she waves her hand in front of her nose; drunk man isn’t her da thank the heavens she thought as she crinkled her nose.

Zaza was looking around when she heard the women speaking but was it to her. Huh? Milady? Zaza looked behind her to see if someone had approached. Nope… looking around the lady she realizes she was speaking to her. Me… Lady? Zaza frown I’m barely a girl she thought. My name is Ziona and why do you keep doing that silly thing? Zaza did the funny thing back then took the woman’s hand. Will I have to do that to everyone I meet? It’s quite stupid if you ask me. A bath sounds nice and can I smell as good as you and get something pretty just like your outfit? Zaza was happy someone offered her a bath, fresh clothes and some food… ugh! Food! When was the last time she had something to fill her belly. My mother would be quite disappointed if I don’t say thank you for your kindness. Zaza tried to cover her sadness when she spoke of her mother. Thank you, she said as her eyes darted from door to door, looking in every nook and cranny.

--Teezme_Moore wrote:Nice to meet you Milady Ziona. Why do I do what? Oh, curtsy? Because you are a lady and I am happy to serve you. You do not have to curtsy, you are a guest and I am a servant. Only servants need curtsy to guests, guests do not need to curtsy to anyone unless they want to.

Teezme led the girl to the stairs, knowing just the room to put the little darling in, very close to Maruis. The boy would love to have a playmate, and if this child was anything like the rest of the Tudors, she would probably enjoy bossing him around. Mouth open, look at her dress, look at the girl, look back at her dress. Milady Ziona, I will find you something much nicer than what I wear, you will be dressed in the finest dress I can locate, I promise. Walk up the stairs, holding the child's hand, beaming at the compliment that the young one gave her. Stop, frown. Gently push the child behind her. Who was that, did they have an axe? Eyes widen, hand drop from Ziona, rush over. Milord? Are you alright? Please be alright, Milady Tasite will be quite upset if you are hurt. Milord? Can you hear me?

--Ziona wrote:Zaza wondered if there were many guest in this gigantic house. Zaza smiled, nicer dresses could there be such a thing? Zaza's mouth hung open as they moved through the house. Stairs! This isn’t a hostel! Homes don’t have stairs she said to herself as she bumped into Teezme.

Seeing a man lying on the ground she asks, are all the men drunks in this place? Zaza gave him a slight kick then she bent over to see if he had been drinking. Eww… he has as a big ugly bump on his big head. Wait is this the bastard Zukran? Zaza frowned not wanting to show any sympathy for the bastard that left her Ma. Maybe I should kick him again she thought as she waited to see if he was indeed her Da.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:39 am

--Lars wrote:He was about to say something to Aasha about her looking good in his shirt when the Lady Tasite and Lady Mixti came across them as they walked out of the room with Aasha hanging on his arm. Instead he just gave the ladies a bow of the head and reached a hand over to hold her hands on his arm. Ladies, I hope tha ya be' doin' good. He looks over his at the destroyed room and smiles as he looks again at Aasha then to the other two ladies. M'lady Aasha and me were jus' hav'g a talk about our differences of thought. For the first time ever with the family, he gives the women a little smile like he really didn't care if they believed they were talking or not.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Krezlar wrote:Krez had propped himself up and was getting his bearing and guessed he had dosed off when he heard voices talking about dresses and curtsies. Then he heard what had to be Teezme, Milord? Are you alright? Please be alright, Milady Tasite will be quite upset if you are hurt. Milord? Can you hear me? As he was opening his eyes he felt some one kick him. Eww… he has as a big ugly bump on his big head. Wait is this the bastard Zukran? Hey! He rubbed at the area that he was kicked in, not out of pain but to take his mind off his head for a moment. No I am not Zukran! He shook his head a bit, oooh that was a bad idea! he waited a second as everything slowed back down, Yes Teezeme, I am alright I think, took a small tumble down that next set of stairs there. He waved over in the direction he had fallen from.

Well let me see if I can get up He stopped and looked again, there was some one with Teezme, Who might you be?He stood up slowly, when he put his weight on his left leg he got a start, OUCH! He tried again and the pain was there but not as sharp. I think I may have twisted my ankle. He looked back at the child, My name is Krezlar, you can call me Krez if you like!

Aasha wrote:Hells bells, her legs felt wobbly still. If Aasha fell down in front of the two women in front of her, she would be horrified. Lars hand over hers on his arm made her feel better, at least she was assured that if she started to fall he would catch her, and hopefully do it in a way that didn't make her look like a weak idgit. Hands lightly squeezed his arm as eyes met those of the two ladies in front of her. The word awkward didn't seem to cover much, though Aasha only smiled serenely at them both. 'ello Tas, Myxti. Wha' be awkward fer ya?

Aasha looked up at Lars, then shook her head. Why he insisted on calling her m'lady was beyond her...it wasn't as if she ever treated him or anyone else as a servant at any point. Mumbling under her breath; m'lady...yer jus' as daf' as a'ways, damn oaf...m'lady, pfft. She did find it amusing that he referred to what had transpired between them a talk, she was sure even these two would know better than that...their fights were practically legendary in this household. She had a feeling that the change in their relationship would be even more legendary. With her lips twitching in amusement, she replied; Aye, we was havin' a talk o' sorts. Wha' is ya doin' up so late?

--Teezme_Moore wrote:Eyes widen in shock. Had the child kicked him? Oh no, if she lost her tongue over the child she would be highly upset. Surely they would not punish her over what the child did would they? Maybe they would though, she was the nanny. She did not know Ziona was going to do that though, so she could not have stopped her, could she?

Oh no Milady Ziona, he is not Zukran. This is Milord Krezlar, he is Lady Tasite's husband. You met her in the hallway with Milord Nova, she was the one who hit him with the candle.

Milord, what made you fall? Would you like some help? Should I send for Kaige to help you back to your room? Would you like me to send for something for your ankle? I was just showing Milady Ziona to a room so she could get cleaned up and eat, then I must find Milord Wolfen. I can help her then come back for you if you would like, whatever you need Milord. Oh, and this is Milady Ziona, she is looking for the bas...oops, she is looking for Milord Zukran. We have not found him yet, Milady said to find Milord Wolfen first.

--Ziona wrote:Ziona looked at Teezme as she moved always from the clumsy man. Married him to that pretty lady, Ziona giggled. You clumsy she said. Only boys are clumsy and I was told they grow out of that. Maybe Gabby was wrong or she never met anyone like you. Ziona kept rattling on; are all men in this house clumsy drunken bastard. It’s a wonder you were able to make anything let alone babies if you all are always on your bum. Zaza forgot she wasn’t at home.

Stopping slowly she turns and looks at Teezme and the man and saw the look on faces. Oopsies… to much she thought as she moved to hide behind the woman.

Tasite wrote:What the hell happen to you two Tas asks when she noticed the color draining from Myxti's face. Tas giggled slightly trying to recover from that outburst. Thank you Lars we are well but not as... Tas stopped talking when she notices the room behind them. What the hell hit that she thought when her attention was drawn back to everyone when Aasha spoke. It was Aasha smile that made Tas smile bigger. Hello Aasha no not awkward for us she started to explain but stopped when she saw the bright colors crossing Myxti face. Well maybe just a bit she said as they continued to look at one another.

Priceless she thought as she wishes Artie was here but since he’s not she leans in and whispers. If you do anything to hurt Aasha I’m going to remove your manly parts. Are we clear on that? Winking at them she smiles; What! Didn't you like my Artie impersonation?

Standing there in awkward silence Tas knew it was time to move. Well I think the two of us will go find a much needed drink right Myxti? Tas slightly tugged at Myxti as they started to move when she turn and spoke; do not worry about the room, we will send someone to clean it. Priceless Tas thought again as she and Myxti headed toward the parlor for something to warm them and bring the color back to Myxti cheeks.

--Lars wrote:He chuckled a bit at Tasite and her impersonation and raised an eyebrow at the threat, He looked at Aasha then at Tasite as she started to walk away and called after her, Actually m'lady, I be think'g that Aasha be the only lass near me bits anytim' soon. He winks at Aasha as a smile crosses his features. Seeing how wobbly Aasha was, he bent down and scooped her up like he did earlier that night. When he stood up, he was facing the room and started to chuckle as he looked in the room before, Where ya want ta go now lass?

Tudor Troubles Lars2-1_zps199108c6

Aasha wrote:Wha' happ'ned to us was nae mor'n a bit o' talkin'. We came to an und'rstandin', one tha' works fer us. She didn't falter a bit saying that, much to her surprise, only smiled serenely back at Tas, determined not to let her or anyone else's reaction throw her.

Well, not until she heard Tas speak again. Aasha blinked once, then blinked again. Had Tas really just threatened Lars? Umm...I ain't sure tha' would be wha' Artie would say. And Lars comment had heat climbing up her neck into her cheeks, staining them a bright pink, muttering under her breath; 'noth'r lass gets near yer bits an' they'll be losin' mor'n bits when I'm done. Glancing up at Lars, she saw the smile, which did nothing for the blush, only causing the color to deepen. Surprising herself when he picked her up, Aasha twined her arms around his neck and smiled, idly wondering if Tas would have a comment for that.

Focusing on Tasite and Myxti for a moment helped, the comment regarding the room making her lips twitch. I ain't worr'd bou' the room. Ken stay jus' likes tha' far as I care. Watching the ladies for a moment, she turned her attention back to Lars as he asked where, and damn if the blush didn't return. Unable to help herself, Aasha traced his smile with the tip of her finger, then murmured; where I wanna go an' where we prolly sh'uld go ain't the same. Sighing softly, she considered having him follow the women for a drink, then continued; think we sh'uld go talk to Wolfen now, 'fore those two do?
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Tasite wrote:Tas stopped in mid stride and burst out laughing. Yes you two are as I thought priceless. You spend all this time trying to kill each other but the only thing killed was that poor room. Even thought you wouldn’t know it from the look of you two what really happened or who won. Laughing some more she found the breath to speak. Do not worry no one will be touching Lars manly parts but you Aasha. Tas gave her a cute wink then giggled just a little more. This is indeed a night of mind blowing stimulation wouldn’t you two agree?

Loving the color of Aasha's cheeks she could see something in her was softer but she wouldn’t test that theory not at this moment. But Tas was finding it very amusing and she was going to enjoy teasing those two in the future..,that is if Aasha doesn’t kill her for her teasing. As for the room staying that way I would agree but out of respect for others let’s have it cleaned. Still trying her best to control the laughter she took a couple of deep breaths but poor Tas was lost in giggles and poor Myxti's facial express only made it worse.

Even through her laughter Tas heard Aasha’s comment about going to talk to Wolfen. Once again the word priceless floated in her mind when she imagined Wolfen’s reaction. Through the giggling she said; maybe you two should get dressed first and figure out a way for Aasha to stand on her own two feet.

Aasha wrote:Aasha looked at Lars, his face so close to her own the way he had her held, then back to Tasite, suddenly not caring how red her face was. There was nae a los'r this time, leas' nae one tha' I know of. She wasn't quite sure what Tasite found so funny about them, but she also refused to ask. Knowing Tas, it wasn't something she would want to know anyway. I ain't worr'd, if'n som'one tries, they'll be regrettin' it soon 'nuff. Mind...blowin'...sti...bloody hell. She didn't hear much more of what Tasite said after that, she was imagining exactly what Tasite might tell Wolfen, and what his reaction would be to her words. That, and the events of the room were rushing through as well, not a good combination. Lars, I'm thinkin' we really need to talk to Wolfen fas', cuz I dun think 'im talkin' to 'er firs' will be good...fer eith'r o' us...

--Kaige_D_Peril wrote:Damn incompetent nitwits, who the hell gets drunk while on duty and leaves the gate open? Kaige was livid, ready to flay the next drunk guard he saw. He closed the gate, locked it up tight, hit the passed out drunk on the head with the empty liquor bottle, and stomped back to the estate doors. The only good part of his evening is that he planned on doing rounds inside the castle, which meant he would get the opportunity to drool over some of the beautiful ladies who lived there. He had gotten really good at drooling without any of the Tudor men realizing what he was doing, and a few of the maids were downright frisky. The thought made him swagger his way to the door, only to frown when he saw Lord Nova passed out on the steps. Motioning to a couple of the others, he instructed them to carry the lord up to his room and deposit him carefully. That one was about as nice as a bear when he woke up hung over, he wasn't going to be responsible for the mood blackening even further.

Kaige watched his men carry the lord up, having instructed them to take the back stairs so none of the ladies would see, not wanting their delicate sensibilities shaken so late at night. From there, he went to the main staircase, planning his route so he would end up at the maid's quarters, anticipating a night of rip roaring fun. He hadn't gotten far before he licked his lips, seeing the delightful sight of Teezme on the stairwell. Eyes roamed from the top of her ditzy blonde head to the tip of her bare feet, before he groaned aloud. Jah must hate him tonight, because there was a little girl with him, and worse than that, the Lord Krezlar sprawled out on the stairs. Milord Krezlar, would you be needing some help to your quarters? Winking at Teezme, he stood up straight, puffing his chest out and preening like a peacock. Teezme, you look delightful this evening. If the lord doesn't need help, I would be happy to show you to your room, or mine if you would prefer. Looking down at the girl, he felt his chest deflate along with other parts of his anatomy. Or maybe you are busy with the girl, and can just meet up with me later?

Krezlar wrote:Oh no Milady Ziona, he is not Zukran. This is Milord Krezlar, he is Lady Tasite's husband. You met her in the hallway with Milord Nova, she was the one who hit him with the candle.

Milord, what made you fall? Would you like some help? Should I send for Kaige to help you back to your room? Would you like me to send for something for your ankle? I was just showing Milady Ziona to a room so she could get cleaned up and eat, then I must find Milord Wolfen. I can help her then come back for you if you would like, whatever you need Milord. Oh, and this is Milady Ziona, she is looking for the bas...oops, she is looking for Milord Zukran. We have not found him yet, Milady said to find Milord Wolfen first.

Standing and barely putting pressure on his ankle he listens to Teezme talk about the young girl, he wonders where Zuk found the time to be like his father Wolfen. Then he smiled, keeping his thoughts to himself. I think I will follow you Teezeme, at least til I get back some where that I recognize! As he started to say lead on Kaige came walking up.

Krez shook his head and smiled as the man tried to make yet another pass at Teezme and then saw the young girl. Milord Krezlar, would you be needing some help to your quarters? Thank you but no, I will make it I think! Krez stood there for a moment, then he heard a sound, Do you hear that? it sounded to him like claws clicking on the rock floors. Naaaah, There is not rats in here are there? He assumed there could be but soon he got his answer as Wizzy fell right into Teezeme bodice. Krez stood there and stared, then started to laugh as Wizzy squirmed around a moment then went in and down.

--Ziona wrote:Still behind Teezme Zaza peeked to see if the man was mad at her for her small rant. Seeing him stand she was glad to know the clumsy man was well but...what was rekonize? She wonders as she kept repeating the word in her head.

Zaza was hungry her stomach was growling so loud it could literally wake the dead. Tugging at Teezme Zaza tried to get her to leave the man and take her to food when another over gown man popped up. Great at this pace she’s never going to get any food. Tugging at Teezme’s hand again she couldn’t help but ask. Is that the bastard? Eep! Hitting her palm to her head is that my father she asks again.

Good behavior Zaza good behavior she could hear her Ma say but it got lost in translation. How many bastards... gah! Men live in this place and am I ever going to see my bastard of a father? Zaza was hungry, tired and getting fussy. Everyone popped out of the walls but none of them were that bastard. Zaza dropped to the floor just in time to see something crawl down Teezme's dress. Want me to fetch that Teezme? She crawled under Teezme's dress and pulled at her skirt. I don’t see it.

--Teezme_Moore wrote:Jah help her, it was that randy guard sniffing at her skirts again. When had he shown up? Too many instructions were floating through her mind, take care of Lady Ziona, find Lord Wolfen, take care of Lord Nova, help Lord Krezlar. She felt like she was being pulled in ten different directions at once, and the only instruction that would be even a little fun was Ziona. She loved her job as nanny, it was the rest she didn't like. She just wasn't cut out to be a maid, and had no idea how her friend Missy kept up with things.

Oh good Kaige, you can help Milord Krezlar...oh, but he says he does not need help. So go help Milord Nova. But no, I do not need help to my room, I am not going to my room. I am going to help the Lady Ziona to her room. She would like to change clothes and eat, and I believe I can handle that without your help.

Curtsy to Lord Krezlar, ignore the hunger on Kaige's face. Smile gently at Lady Ziona. Of coure Milord, you are welcome to follow. I plan on helping the little lady here, then finding Lord Wolfen. Rats? Why would you ask about...OH MY JAH! Teezme jumped around, hopping like a crazy person, trying to get the lizard out of her dress. No Milady I can...my Jah, its crawling down my shift. How did it get here? Where did it come from? Why me? Run up the stairs, hop up and down, cry hysterically. Get out, get out, get outttttt!!!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:18 pm

--Kaige_D_Peril wrote:Kaige looked at the child in disbelief. Permit me to introduce myself child, my name is Kaige D. Peril, at your service. Kaige bowed with a flourish and winked. No, I am not a bastard, though I am sure I have been called one before, nor am I your father. Wait, who is your father? Oh Jah, if this was his ill begotten miscreant, he might just have to give up women for a while. Wait, who was he kidding? He would never give up women, they were just too soft and silky and lovable and fun.

And apparently Jah loved him. He not only didn't need to help Lord Krezlar to his room, but the delectable delight that was Teezme was now hopping around with a lizard down her dress, just the type of thing he was made to volunteer to help with. Teezme, permit me to help with that. His hand was halfway down her bodice, copping a feel before she could think to protest. Not that it stayed there, the damn saucy wench moved up the stairs and began hopping around like a mad woman. Hold still woman, and I would be glad to get it out.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:18 pm

--Lars wrote:Yer right lass, but, ya be needing ta find some right clothes I'd be thinking before we see him, so off to ya room. He heads to the stairs and rounds a corner with her in his arms when he stops short. Staring at Krezler and Teazme and the guard as Teazme runs up the stairs with the guard wanting to help after he reached into her dress.  Frowning with narrowed eyes, he carries Aasha over to the guard. Looking at the guard as he speaks to Aasha, Do I break his hand now or later lass? Lars glares down at the man and tries to decide if what he witnessed the guard do was worth putting Aasha backon her feet or not.

Aasha wrote:She waited until Tas and Myxti were out of hearing distance before answering Lars, not wanting them to listen to what she was going to say. Umm...Lars...I ain't sure us goin' to my room is gonna gets us to Wolfen 'fore Tasty. An' I nae see wha' is wrong wit' wha' I be wearin' now... She was glad to have stopped talking when she did, as they rounded a corner and almost plowed into Teezme.

She hadn't been paying attention to what had transpired, but could tell from the look on Lar's face that the guard had done something wrong. She looked from Teezme, who was having some kind of epileptic fit, to Kaige, who oddly resembled a wolf about to eat his prey, then back to Lars. Break it lat'r, we gots oth'r things to be doin' rights now. Leaning closer to whisper; an' I still ain't sure if'n I ken stand, stumblin' down stairs nae sound fun...

--Missy_demeanor wrote:Missy couldn’t remember a night when it was this busy in the manor.  But if she could she wouldn't speak of it.  It wasn't her place.  After making sure Milord Nova was placed in bed; Missy face blushing red remembering she assisted in helping Oswald in get him undressed.  She started down the back way for the back entrance closest to her living quarters when she saw Milady Tasite and Milady Myxti talking to Milady Aasha or better known as the silent killer if you mess with her and Lars. Hmm… delicious she thought when she looked at that giant of a man.  Missy sighed as her mind traveled back some years to a man that made her heart race when he came around.  Aasha's brother or maybe a friend she never knew which but it didn't seem to matter he was always nice to her.  

Wake up girl she thought as the conversation continued.  None of my business she thought especially since Aasha was there and would remove her tongue if she stared at them.  Headed for the kitchen; they’ll need something other than spirits this late at night she thought as she moved quickly.  

Putting together a tray of snacks and several mugs of hot cider.  Missy headed towards the parlor when she saw the commotion with Krezlar, Teezme, Kaige and some little girl.  Great they’re gonna wake the manor; she mutters when Lars and Aasha showed up.  Great this is just getting better and better.  

Missy made it to the parlor just in time.  I thought you could use this Milady’s.  Missy curtsies then starts to leave when she felt it was best she say something to Milady Tasite.  Excuse me Milady.  Not to speak out of turn but it seems something is going on with Kaige and Teezme but your husband is there if you’re looking for him.  They were last seen at the back stairs near the children's quarters. Missy curtsied again then swiftly leaves so that she could get to her room and shut everything she had see and heard today out.

Tudor Troubles Missy

--Teezme_Moore wrote:She finally managed to get the lizard out of her dress, much to her relief. Paying no attention to where it went from there, as long as it wasn't back in her dress. No Kaige, I do NOT need your help. Now keep your hands out of my dress or I will find someone to break them.

Right about the time she got that out of her mouth, someone offered to do just that. Giggle, grin. Giggle some more. Stop laughing, eyes widen, horror crosses her face. Oh Jah, is that Milady Aasha? Why is she in your arms? Is she going to hurt you for touching her? You should be careful Lars, she might cut your tongue out. Milady Aasha does not like to be touched you know. Wait, is she being nice to you? OH MY JAH! Please do not cut my tongue out Milady, I...Milady Ziona, we should go now. I am sure you want to get changed. We should go quickly. Teezme tugged Lady Ziona's hand, panicked.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down