Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] As Promised...

Go down

[RP] As Promised... Empty [RP] As Promised...

Post  arthur_loxley Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:28 pm

Marzena wrote:Entering into Stafford as promised to the many she looks over the hall with a magnifying glass. Believing well covered she moves to a messenger.

"Allow ye duke to know Marzy has arrived, and is ready when he is." She throws a few pence rather blindly to the lad before finding the nearest tavern needing the stiffest thing she could find to tide her for more of her favorite whiskey.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] As Promised... Empty Re: [RP] As Promised...

Marzena wrote:Returning from the castle she stopped by a tavern drinking away the last of her pounds and pence. Finding the bitter truth of a day she had looked forward to for well over a week. Soured she was ready to leave. Finding still what was needed left missing she pulls another messenger aside. "Well let's get this on. Please find ye duke, and inform him that Marzy is ready to head into it already. If nay let me know so I may obtain unfortunate employment to gain more whisky. If a change of mind let me know so I may take my own aide." Slipping a ring off her finger she placed it in the boys hand. "Aye enjoy does me no good." With that she laid down in the corner nursing along her final drink. Feet propped up and leaning in her chair waiting for soft sleep to finally find her.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Marzena wrote:The hours flew by, as she snuck from the tavern joining the privy. Then disappearing again. Returning a short while later to find no response yet. Returning to her chair now sucking on a tea rather begrudgingly. A fly buzzing around in annoyance she swats at it. Nearly tipping her chair that was on all four legs. Laughing at herself for awhile she continues to wait.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Marzena wrote:A messenger arrives delivering a note. Leaning forward she reads over it. Nodding she thanks the messenger dismissing him. Gathering her travel bag no hesitation or doubt she heads out the door. Nodding to the tender who tolerated her lingering presences for so long. With that she was secured and on her way.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:He hadn't had the time to give Marzena an audience, but he sent her a letter instead. It was the least he could do to acknowledge her presence in the county for wanting to take food to Chester.

[rp]Marzena,

As promised, a trade grant has been arranged for you to take to Beeston, Chester. Rumors have surfaced that you are to be killed at first site in Chester capitol and as a result, I encourage you not to travel there.

Best of luck,

Arthur Loxley Tudor
Duke of Stafford[/rp]
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:29 pm

Marzena wrote:Returning from the trade mission she leaves a note.

[rp]"Duke Loxley,

I have returned the relief aide. The bread wasn't as badly needed as thought yet. I managed to find some needy souls for the milk. This and fish is going very quickly in Beeston if ye can find another soul to take more back.

It was my pleasure to assist Stafford in their aide process. I especially appreciate the heads up for my safety.

Both acts are points in ye favor in my eyes, but now sadly word has reached me of a greater threat in the north. This I must go help in now. May Stafford remain strong, and safe in the coming storm.

Merrily,
Marzena Morgan Wallace."[/rp]

Having it delivered to the castle she heads to the markets to pick up traveling supplies. Unable to linger pleasurably this trip either.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum