Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donnor and Aasha's Unholy Union

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Donnor and Aasha's Unholy Union - Page 4 Empty Re: Donnor and Aasha's Unholy Union

Post  Aasha Tue May 05, 2009 12:15 pm

She was glad the barrel had rounded sides, it made pushing that much easier. Aasha was so intent on pushing it into the woods so she could get away before Oro caught up with the rope, or worse, Athor noticed the hideous bow, that she totally missed the conversation between Donnor and Arthur. Glancing up, she gauged the distance from her position to the woods, making sure there were no guests in her path.

When a firm hand landed on her bum, her first instinct was to pull her dagger and spin. It was Donnor's voice that stayed her movements. Straightening in confusion, she mumbled; I ain't showin' mines. I dun...

The girl's eyes went wide when a memory teased her, one of her bending in Sherwood and inadvertently showing Donnor way more than she intended after being kidnapped. Twin spots of color darkened her cheekbones as she looked from him to the barrel. Their dilemma was quickly solved when DarkLotus picked the barrel up with ease and headed into the woods. Frowning as Donnor began to follow, she tugged the shirt hem down again, glanced behind her, then hurried to catch up. Was startin' to thinks ya was gonna be takin' DarkLotus into the woods to be helpin' ya...change...'stead o'me; she gently teased before entwining her fingers into his.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4