Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] A trip to recover something lost

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[RP] A trip to recover something lost - Page 2 Empty Re: [RP] A trip to recover something lost

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:45 pm

--Crystal wrote: Crystal had been sitting on the bed brushing her long hair, she wasn't sure if it was the gentle motion of the ship or nerves that had her stomach churning. It had been years since she had been on a ship of this size.

She heard many voices outside, inquisitive she tried to peek through the porthole. From her room she couldn't see what was going on, a little disappointed she returned to the bed.

As she took up the brush again her thoughts went back to the evening ahead, she hoped the rest of the afternoon passed quickly.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] A trip to recover something lost - Page 2 Empty Re: [RP] A trip to recover something lost

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:45 pm

Evan_escence wrote:Turning his head to briefly capture his wife’s lips with his, a gentle caress, brushing her hair from her eyes, speaking softly to his love
Perhaps I should carry you to our room.

Looking up at the gloriously clear sky, there was a slight chill in the air, a subtle signal of the coming fall, seabirds occasionally blocking the sun as they were carried by the rising thermals.

Turning his attention back to Bri, whispers upon her delicate ear
Although the sun would do the babe some good and has always been kind to you.

Sitting beside his love, a gentle kiss upon her cheek
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:47 pm

Mikaa wrote:To Nedefaron, Mikaa directed himself, but he remained sure to keep the one lad whom had done the separating of the force close enough to translate if the commander of the force spoke no english. With a heavyhearted sigh, Mikaa looked over the masses. "Am I expected to offer shelter to the entirety of your men; or will a portion stay shore side? Within a day, I could arrange for my second vessel to be at port and ready to carry the remaining after us. One day behind is one day behind, though.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:Removing herself from her seat she travels over to the her nephew grabbing his hand .. "Are you ready for your suprise my dear?" she smiles softly and leads him through th e ship..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Surprise?! Arthur was excited. He had a splitting headache, but the mention of the surprise made the pain fade slightly.

What is it? He grinned as he looked at his aunt mischievously.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:Taking his hand he lead him through the ship asking the guards which room the suprise was in .. As the moved aside the door she gave it a swift knock "Its Princess Brianna could you please allow us entry?"

She turns to her nephew grinning wondering how fast his mind was wondering on what the contents of this room held.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Hmm.. he was rather nervous now. Obviously it was someone and not something. A weird feeling filled the pit of his stomach. He put his hand on his stomach while he waited for the door to open.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

--Crystal wrote: Crystal heard the knock on the door which made her jump, she had bought her mask along, as the Princess had requested and quickly popped it on as she made her way across the room. She was so nervous now as she put her hand on the door handle Of course your Highness please come in. She opened the door and there was the Princess and Arthur.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:Good Evening my dear." she grins and turns towards Arthur "Arthur may I present your future bride. My dear you may unmask yourself for him now " She smiles softly and sets back a bit the halls still kinda small with her large stomach.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur gulped.. he was face-to-face with his fiancé. Fiancé... He had never thought the auction would go through. He was definitely nervous and felt like a child. He desperately wanted to hide behind his Aunt. He couldn't be a boy forever though..

He stood tall and offered his hand to her. He searched her eyes for something.. anything.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

--Crystal wrote:Crystal smiled back at the Princess, Good evening Your Highness her cheeks surely crimson now as she looked over at Arthur who had offered her his hand Good evening Lord Arthur she managed to say, quiet as it was.
At this moment Crystal was hesitant in taking off the mask, she didn't know what Arthur's reaction would be. He was looking into her eyes as she looked up to him thinking, if it has to be now so be it.... holding his hand she raised the other to the mask taking it off.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:As the mask was removed she looked over to the Princess who was still grinning, as she had already spoken to Lynna about joining them on the voyage.

She turned back to Arthur and smiled nervously hoping he wasn't disappointed ....
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur was surprised. Shocked He had definitely not expected the masked woman to be Lynna. He looked down to their hands, and held her hand in his firmly. He was confused as they'd been friends a long time and didn't know she had felt more for him. He looked up at her and smiled. He didn't know what to say.. so he just smiled. He had a lot to process!
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:"Lynaa welcome to the ship im sure your happy to have the mask off now.. Perhaps you would like to join us on deck for some fresh air and perhaps some distraction." she chuckles lightly at the look on Arthurs face as she raised her hand to his chin to close him mouth "Best not to drool in front of your future wife, Aye?" she coudln't help herself it was just to much of an opportunity..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:Lynna was relieved now all had been revealed and as she took a deep breath, feeling the security of Arthurs hand firmly holding hers, she knew all would be well. He was smiling and she was very happy right now.

She looked over at the Princess again
I am indeed she giggled thank you your Highness, I would love to get some fresh air. Arthur seemingly in a state of shock, Lynna couldn't help but laugh at the Princess's comment to Arthur.

Lynnas thoughts wandered for a moment, the families had been entwined for quite a while and she could sense her beloved brother Rohannon watching over them on a ship , that was at a time, one of his pride and joys.

Briefly letting go of Arthurs hand She tossed the mask onto the chair and gave the Princess a gentle hug before taking Arthurs hand again. They left the cabin to head up on deck, feeling a little better now that was over Lynna spoke freely to the Princess as they made their way... You're absolutely glowing she smiled the happy event can't be too far off now, is it ? she asked enquiring
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

--Captain_jason_jones wrote:"Aye, Captain Anderson, we're at full staff and full hands, no room for more, and we've rolled out the deck-mats for soldiers. Lovely ride this'll be, aye?" He crossed his arms, looking slightly disturbed by the sheer number of people on board. "An' if we be chased by pirates, we'll be forced to turn and fight, far too much precious cargo. I still think we should wait for a second ship."

He sighed and shook his head.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:50 pm

--Captain_markus_anderson wrote:Markus Anderson was untying a large bundle of rope that was securing the front end to a pole on the port. "Aye, we be weighted heavily, but the sailing in these waters should be smooth, not many pirates take the shore-waters near here. And prolly far less in the deep blue." He tossed the rope onto the port's dock.

"Aye! All ye land bound fools, we be raising anchor in less than a quarter hour! Las' call for passage!"

"Eh, And on top o' that, Captain Mikaa did send his midshipman off board to make room, but suggested we keep our lads to get them learnin'. I think he has a bad feelin', he never let's Corin disembark on a major voyage."

"Sleep with your sword, Mr. Jones, Lord knows you'll need it."
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Mikaa wrote:"Ay, all hands to posts, We leave port now! Time for us to taste the sweet sea air. All who wish to remain at land, this is your last chance before we port at our target city. Contrary to popular opinion, we ride the deep seas!" Mikaa's call echoed clear on board the ship; It was obvious he was serious, despite the laughter that erupted from him and half his crew whence he finished barking orders.

With one last rope being tossed to shore, the ship was free. As they sailed out of port, the ship steadily began to have deck level come closer and closer to the surface of the seas, Where the highest waterline at port was, had now sunk below the surface. Normal, thirty five feet, of ninety, was above waterline, now, there was only twenty. Mikaa immediately ordered sealing wax and tar to be used to seal all lower level portholes, and all upper level ones to be sealed with wax. All windows were to be locked and kept as such. The upper level portholes and windows were all less than fifteen feet above water level.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Mikaa wrote:It was the middle of the second night to sea; having been blown slightly off course by a mild sea-storm from earlier that day, that Mikaa could be seen staring off the port side towards the horizon. To the naked eye, there was nothing. Even a trained sailor whom had been wandering about earlier didn't notice what the Captain of the Ship had noticed.

He kept silent, however, and never broke his gaze, dispite the cold waves crashing against his shallowed out ship. He had ten crewmen below to constantly pump every drop of water out of the ships' belly, for the sake of floatation, yet he didn't hesitate to stand at the slippery edge of a ship, not bound to her.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:51 pm

--Captain_markus_anderson wrote:Another of the ship's captains approached Mikaa in the night; but he seemed to have just been awoken. At his side, and a little behind there was another lad, presumably his midshipman. Of the soldiers stationed to sleep on deck, half of them were obstacles, the other half, mazes.

"Capn', Tha' loo's not a geud loo'. Wha' ye' see? If ye see som'in we bes' not be se'n, 'll no' raise no al'rm."

He put a hand on his midshipman's head. "an' Nor will me lad."
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Mikaa wrote:Mikaa did not turn when he spoke. It was if he were adressing the Sea, itself.

"I see what you lot don't for one reason; It's something I fear I've seen before. Something I never wanted to see again." He rounded slowly. "A ship I used to work with, before she went pirate."

He blinked at the man and the lad standing, eager to hear more.

"The Maiden, Mary Anne. A formerly registered merchant vessel under the King's Crown. She wen' pirate and I went to land. Ye both be the only souls I've told to this day. And none will hear it, am I correct?" His hand tapped the sheath of his Naval Saber, A gift he received with his ship.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

--Captain_markus_anderson wrote:"Aye, capn'. Wha' be her sa'ls? I'd not wan' ter cross blades wit' a ship ye crew'd bafore, no' les' I needn't avo'd I'." He put a hand, closed fist, over his chest. He stepped up besides the Captain at the railing, and cast his eyes towards the horison. There was a faint dot on the sea where the moon glistened so brightly that seemed to not catch the light in the same way. It was a speck, perhaps it was just Markus' eyes, and perhaps it was floating Debris or a rock in the sea. It was all quite common.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Mikaa wrote:Mikaa put a hand on the captain's shoulder. "She bears blue sails and blue paint for her hull, her deck is while like the moon, and she alway's sails under the moon's mighty light; or with black sheets on her deck. 'A ship that sneaks across the Sea, the mighty Miss Ma-ry.' "
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2