Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep - Page 2 Empty Re: Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:41 pm

Aasha wrote:Shaking her head and grinning up, they both knew he would dare a lot. Trying to pay attention, she pulled her eyes from his in time to hear Evan. - Alcohol in the library - She was making mental notes, she couldn't help herself. Places to explore when she got a moment alone with Donnor.

As the rest of the heathens rushed in, Aasha's eyes widened in horror as she mouthed to Donnor; No puppies... Evan may remember all their names but she wasn't even going to try, she knew a losing battle when she saw one. The giggle was uncontrollable, spawn one through nine would be much easier than names, though the children might get confused when their names changed as they grew.

She felt dowdy as another lady entered the room, even the girls present had on clothing more expensive than Aasha had a desire to own. I am Aasha...I'm wit' him. She motioned up, then leaned on him as he pulled her closer, her hand automatically going around his waist. To comfort herself, she began to imagine how quickly and easily the gowns would be ruined, while casually assessing where valuables were carelessly displayed in the room.

Snickering as Donnor said he liked parties, she imagined getting the horses in their stables drunk. - A ball? Would that mean dressing up? More puppies? - Yanking hard on the back of his shirt, she looked up horrified, wanting desperately to go back to Sherwood where it was quiet and skirts weren't required.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep - Page 2 Empty Re: Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur walked in, hand in hand, with Lynna. He'd been showing her around the estate and didn't want a chaperon, so he'd been very careful not to get spotted by any of his aunt's "proper"-behavior analyzing servants. It had been a great day showing Lynna the estate. He didn't think she had noticed them moving quietly and sometimes quickly through highly traveled areas, but he was sure she was having a great time.

He made his way over to his Aunt. Kissing her on the cheek,
Hey Auntie. Look who just dropped by! He grinned and held tight onto Lynna's hand hoping she understood his hint. Looking over to Donnor and his guest, his brow lifted. He knew Donnor from his previous political dealings, and his well known reputation as a Wolf of Sherwood, but he hadn't met the young woman he was with. Who do we have here? Nodding to Donnor as a sign of acknowledgment of his presence but without formal greeting.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:Hello Aasha... I'm Tasite, Please to meet you my dear.... It's about time there is someone close to my size in this house other than the kids. I thought I never see eye to eye with anyone here. Winking at Aasha.

Tasite saw Arthur enter the room holding the hand of Lyann.. Aww love is in the air for everyone.

Hello Arthur....Hello Lyann please to meet you as well.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Hey Tasite! I didn't see you there. How's M&M and Elson these days? Still holding Lynna's hand, he makes his way over to her and gives her a hug. Lynna, this is Tasite. Tasite, this is Lynna my fiance! We are to be married soon. Not sure if you heard or not! It's the 31st of January. We hope to see you there! You're all invited!
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Donnor wrote:He was not paying much attention to anyone around him but Aasha until he heard another man's voice, one that sounded somewhat familiar. Turning around he saw Arthur and Lynna had entered his room. Nodding back to Arthur he smiled as he introduced his guest. "This is Aasha, she is the one who has out thieved a theif when she stole my heart. Aasha this is Arthur and Lynna." Yes he knew his joke was corny but it was the best he could come up with at the time.

Leaning down to Aasha he whispered into her ear,
"Their town helped me get into the university." He grinned. "So Arthur, how are dealings with the Stafford Guard lately?"
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:42 pm

Lynna wrote:Arthur had been showing Lynna around the Tudor estate, she had been taking in the various areas as they passed through and had been thinking that she would be lost here if left to find her own way around. She did find it a little odd that in such a big estate there was so few people around, not that she minded at all as it gave her more time to be alone with Arthur. Her cheeks blushing as she thought of all the stolen kisses they managed with no peering eyes.

She could hear voices as they came across one of the rooms and Arthur led her in holding tightly onto her hand, she recognised Brianna, immediately of course, as their families had been entwined for years. She heard Arthur say that I had just dropped by and gasped inwardly a little as Arthur squeezed her hand tightly, as he was greeting his Auntie with a kiss.

Lovely to see you again as always Brianna she beamed, thinking now maybe she shouldn't be saying she had spent the last few hours alone with Arthur roaming the estate. The other gentleman near Brianna must be Evan she thought and Evan? she asked inquisitively Her eyes scanning the rest of the room she didn't recognise anyone else, suddenly feeling quite shy. Arthur obviously knew all but one she would have to wait until she was introduced or heard their names.

As soon as the names Tasite and Elson were mentioned she knew of the other Lady present as she had through correspondence had dealings with Elson. Lovely to finally meet you Tasite I hope yourself and Elson will be able to break away from business to attend the wedding she smiled and please give my regards to your husband Elson.

The other man spoke and of course she now was able to put things together in her mind and realised it was Donnor with a young lady called Aasha, whom she had never heard of before. She acknowledged them both and was watching the interaction between them, they do seem quite smitten with each other she thought as she smiled warmly at them both. Good to meet you both. But now she was wondering why Donnor was at the Tudor Estate.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Hearing his name and Lynna's, he turned to Donnor to face him. He stood upright, shoulder squared and serious. He had known Donnor for a while now, especially when he had been injured by an army in the North.

Donnor wrote:"This is Aasha, she is the one who has out thieved a theif when she stole my heart. Aasha this is Arthur and Lynna."

Nice to meet you, miss. He looked at her with curiousity. Last he heard, Rain was his wife. He didn't know they'd seperated and went their seperate ways. He made a mental note to ask later as this was not the appropriate time seeing as he was here with another.

Donnor wrote:"So Arthur, how are dealings with the Stafford Guard lately?"

Dealings with the Guards. Arthur sighed showing evident frustration. That is definitely a sensitive topic. It's not the Guards, but the Council. Lynna is almost finished with the documentation regarding armies. I believe you wanted a copy? I'll see that you are given one as soon as it is published.

He pulled Lynna to his side, wrapping his arm around her waist. He leaned into her as if going to kiss her cheek, and whispered his appreciation for her being there with him meeting his family. It meant the world to him to have his family's acceptance and approval about his relationship with Lynna. He knew the loved her. How could they not? She was perfect in every way. He didn't think he deserved her.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Trey22 wrote:Trey walks into the room, fighting his way throught the guard, then he notices that he is not familar with most of the people in the room and decides he better start introducing himself
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Aasha wrote:He'd not read the plea in her eyes at the mention of a ball, but she had captured his attention. Tugging on his shirt had done the trick, she was sure of it. The worries over the ladies plans was eased by the look in his eyes, heat rose to her cheeks as she contemplated footholds to bring her lips on the same level of his.

The love between the two who entered next was palpable. The room was filling quickly, easy enough to file names and impressions away, as long as she didn't have to keep up with the spawn. Tasite's wink made her giggle, she did have a point, Aasha was almost as tall as this lady. I'm guessin' theres somethin' they eats that makes 'em all grows so tall...ain't nat'ral I tells ya.

Tempted to stick her tongue out as Arthur gave her an odd look, she wrinkled her nose and prepared to answer. Before she could speak, Donnor introduced her, bringing a faint flush to her cheeks and a dreamy look to her eyes. Ain't out thieved ya yet...ya noticed it gone didna ya? Lips twitched when he whispered, she was having a hard time keeping from laughing.

She turned slightly, keeping her back pressed against him as she bowed gracefully to Arthur and Lynna. Nice ta meets ya both. Yer gettin' married soon? She mumbled; stays away from the water... as a reminder to herself with so many marrying around her.

Her eyes were beginning to scan for exits, the room was getting more crowded by the minute. The addition of yet another did nothing to ease the claustrophobia she was feeling. She really hated crowds, was longing for the woods, or even a closet alone with Donnor desperately.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:His arm around her waist pulling her tight into his side, Lynna felt the warmth of Arthur's breath against her ear as he whispered, she smiled and looked at him assuringly that his words meant the world to her as did his love.

She didn't really want to talk about Guard business not now, not when she had so much else on her mind, talk of the Guards only frustrated her and she was glad Arthur answered Donnors question as he did.

She smiled at Aasha when she ask about getting married, This weekend Aasha, so much to do and so little time. But I assure you I couldn't be happier than I am right now.

Placing a hand on top of Arthurs and giving it a gentle squeeze as she said the last words looking at Arthur.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:
Arthur_loxley wrote:Hey Tasite! I didn't see you there. How's M&M and Elson these days? Still holding Lynna's hand, he makes his way over to her and gives her a hug. Lynna, this is Tasite. Tasite, this is Lynna my fiance! We are to be married soon. Not sure if you heard or not! It's the 31st of January. We hope to see you there! You're all invited!

Hello Arthur giving him a hug.....Elson is doing good and as you can see M&M is getting quite big for a 1... Stepping out the way to expose her son hiding behind her....

Lynna wrote:As soon as the names Tasite and Elson were mentioned she knew of the other Lady present as she had through correspondence had dealings with Elson. Lovely to finally meet you Tasite I hope yourself and Elson will be able to break away from business to attend the wedding she smiled and please give my regards to your husband Elson.

Lovely to finally meet you too Lyanna. I've heard such wonderful things about you from Bri and Elson... and yes Bri told me and I wouldn't miss it for anything, but I'm not sure about Elson he get so busy with KoP that I forget what he looks like.
she giggles I will Lynna
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:44 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:As waking from a daydream as she staired at her husband she noticed the room had grow in occupants.. Her eyes got big and bright "Well it looks like when we say party around here everyone comes a running... Shall I have the cooks prepare dinner for everyone?" she smiled softly at her husband wanting to just hold his hands in her face and kiss him.. She had missed him so much while he was gone..

"Arthur and Lynaa its so good to see you both.. Well maybe its better to see Lynaa , Arthur is always a pain in the bum..Perhaps they should have sent both Arthur and Donnor away and started from fresh "She chuckled evily..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Donnor wrote:”Aye, I think I knew it was gone before you knew you stole it” He noticed she was getting uncomfortable by the crowd of people. Truth was he had been also, he didn’t know anyone here and the only reason he came is because he received a letter in the mail signed by “Aunt Brianna”. He was not sure why it was signed as that but figured it would be a good chance to get inside one of the wealthier homes in England and possibly walk out with some nice items to sell at the local fence.

He squeezed Aasha’s hand tighter to try and put her a little more at ease as the other vertically challenged woman spoke to Lynna. He snickers at the mention of KoP and wonders where his little fan club ran off to, he had not seen them since he left them back in Chester City with their thumbs in their mouths.

Staring down at Aasha he was getting ready to mention they should be moving along so they do not interrupt a family dinner when Brianna mentioned something that sent his head spinning.
”What do you mean, sent both Arthur and Donnor away and started from fresh?” How could she possibly know that he was abandoned as a baby, and exactly how much did she know, if anything at all. He stood there confused as he seemed to wait forever for a response, thinking how it all started to make sense, the signature on the letter, when she first said he would not be a Tudor if he didn't use the dungeon from time to time, a few other smaller details that did not quite make sense until now.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Aasha wrote:Its nae somethin' I'm givin' back, even if'n ya knows I tooks it. Heat was climbing to her face as she tried to control the rush of emotions at his words. He had the oddest effect on her equilibrium, keeping her elated and off balance at the same time. She was leaning up towards him when she remembered the room full of people. Her face flushed deeper as she glanced down, taking a deep breath.

Just then, another little one appeared from behind Tasite. They were multiplying, right before her eyes. Leaning on him heavily now, she cringed. How can they stay sane with this much noise? Her urge to flee was getting stronger by the minute, only his hand tightening on hers stopped her movement.

His snicker forced her to pay attention a little more. They were talking about Stafford guard and koops now, not something that interested her, though she was glad they'd not mentioned neigh. She wouldn't have been able to hold back a giggle at mention of them.

Feeling his gaze, she raised her chin and smiled softly, sure they would be making their escape. The look on his face made her freeze, she'd never seen his face go so pale. Donnor? Is you alright? Her head swiveling from his face to those around him, she automatically moves closer. Eyes narrowed as her body stiffened, alert to any danger that might have him reacting so oddly.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:She looked at Donnor's face and rolled her eyes at herself, way to go with the subtle approach bri.. Walking over to the table she picked up a small book off the bedside table.. She had held and even slept with the book many times in her life especially when she was a teenager, even though she was sure no else could smell it, she could still smell the sent of her father on it.. This book comforted her in times that she really missed the man who was a god to her..

Most recently in the absence of her husband she read it to take her mind off her anxiety of what her husband was walking into .. Reading her fathers thoughts had always been soothing like he was there guiding her . It happened when she was skimming through it she found two pages stuck together, undoing them carefully she began to read the unfamiliar words of this entry.. My father was talking about a letter he received from her sister in law Isolde. begging him to talk to her husband , to make him see sense that he was being a superstitious stupid man.. That his decision was ripping her apart inside at just the mere thought of sending her son away because of something like no hair.. My father had written her back telling her that he would talk with him and perhaps bring him to sense.. My father noted his trip to their house pleading with my brothers senses to no luck.. She could see how furious her father had been by the entry and how he phrased his words , so this had been the fight that keep them apart for so long .. My father saw no reason for such a terrible thing as sending away a child.. Noting that if anyone had even mentioned such a thing to him or touched his Bri that things would get very unpleasant for them.. She had chuckled at this note such a temper just like all the Tudor, Stubborn pigheaded , who loved their drink.. My father had promised Isodle to send guards to look in on his grandson now and then.. There was a later post in the Diary she remembered thumbing through it to a page that mentioned his guards in a scuffle with a boy named Donnor and such a temper he had just like a Tudor.. I had always found it funny that my father had wrote to Isolde and told her about this , but dis missed it as one of those idol chit chat moments to make the letter longer and more interesting..

She had run almost through the house to her fathers study.. It looked exactly the same she had instructed everyone that this room was never to be touched .. They were allowed to dust and make sure it looked exactly how he had left it perfect.. The pipe smelled musty on his desk but she couldn't bare to have it cleaned she just couldn't.. Rummaging through some letters she found several wrapped together from Isolde.. Skimming through the letters she found one close to the date of the journal entry and opened..Reading through it she found what she was looking for ..

Owen, your guards did not hurt him did they? I know you said he had a temper and it is my fault I'm sure he feels abandoned by those who should have loved him.. But it does do me good to hear he is strong and can take care of himself.. I have always wondered why they called him Donnor such an usual name.. Thank you for the update.

Much Love
Isodle

I had been sure if the guards would have hurt him that they would now be unable to speak because my father would have been furious at the thought of man handling a Tudor..

Coming out of her gaze she looked around the room blushing softly "I'm so sorry how rude of me, just day dreaming a bit.. What you must understand Donnor is that I did not know , my father had not had the chance to tell me, or I would have ... done something.. " She half smiled at him..

Walking slowly across the room she opened the diary to the pages she had discovered "This is the journal of my father Owen Tudor, I have several pages marked for you to read and then there is a few letters for you later.. " She stepped back allowing him some room.. "The diary is old and means much to me so when you are done please be careful it is my one thing of my father i cherish the most ... his thoughts.." she knew her temper and once he read it she was sure he would probably have an angry fit or something..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur blinked. What? Donnor is a Tudor? Since when? How did it happen? He just couldn't process it. Too much was being thrown at him. He had just gotten used to the idea that his siblings had passed on both Rexx and Bridget.

Who is he related to? Arthur had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach, but he couldn't quite place it. Why didn't you say something before, Aunt Bri? His questioning was starting to turn into slight anger. He wasn't sure how he would feel being related to a Wolf. He turned towards Lynna, with a worried expression. He wrapped his arms around her, listening to everything around him. He was sure he wasn't the only one who had questions.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Donnor wrote:The room had grown quiet after Brianna spoke. At first he could not really understand what she was trying to tell him until Arthur began to question her. In a daze the world crashed around him as he felt his knees grow weak. Reaching behind him he felt around for the nearest thing to sit down on. This feeling was a new experience for him and as far as he could tell he did not like it at all. He fought himself in his head as he told himself it could not be true, these people were noble and he was nothing more than a common thug. On the other hand, in his spare time when he was not out causing trouble he had been searching for his family. If he could just find them, and find out why he was left alone in the world…

He looked up and noticed she still held the book out to him, glancing from the book to her his mind retreated back to a defensive state as his anger began to grow.
”What games are you playing at, you think it’s funny to mess with people this way?.” In a fit of rage he pulled his fist back and threw a blind punch at the first person in his way. As his mind became more aware of what he was doing he noticed Evans face would be the point of impact.

He stopped himself just in time as he dropped to his knees, his head hanging low. If what she was saying ended up to be true, why was he never told and what would this mean for his future. He was happy to have the Wolves for his family, but it still felt there was that piece missing from his past. All he needed was a reason, he looked back at Arthur, then to Aasha as he rose to his feet. Pain in his eyes unlike any he had felt before. He looked to her for guidance since she was now his closest confidant, he searched her eyes for what to do.

With a sigh he reached out and took the book from Brianna. At least if this was all a lie he could dig up some dirt on the family and use it as blackmail against them. He tries his hardest to turn it into a joke to avoid his emotions.
”Damn…does this mean I am actually related to Mister goodie two shoes Arthur and the rest of you?” The thought of it was actually quite humorous to him as he started to burst into laughter. A wolf gone noble, he imagine the gossip and chaos he could cause from that.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Evan_escence wrote:Evan, pulled a snack, actually two, out of his pocket.
Two carrot sticks.
Munched on one.
Bounced the other off of Donner's head.

That seemed to get Donner's attention.

Evan just smiled, rubbed Donner's head as he looked at Evan, gave Donner a wink
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY....YA BIG GOOF!!!!
smiled, extended his hand saying with a wink there..now we're even.....WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!!!!
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Aasha wrote:She froze, horrified as Brianna started to speak. Her thoughts were warring, disbelief with fear. It was much easier for her to accept her feelings for him when he was the same as her. Would he expect her to change if he was actually part of this noble family? Would he change? She had barely come to grips with her ever deepening feelings for him, actually admitted to herself that it was much more than just caring, stopped justifying it in her mind by thinking she was falling and called it love, though she’d not admitted it to him yet. Now…now could she? Would she even be good enough anymore?

Donnor’s reaction pulled her out of her own inner musings to see the anguish in his expression, hear the rage in his voice. Aasha’s eyes widened as he staggered and sat, her hand automatically tightening on his so he knew she was there. His cocked fist didn’t bode well, but she was much too concerned with him to warn anyone it was coming. Donnor…please…breathe… His control in stopping the punch slipped again as he went to his knees. She was glaring at them all now. Caressing his back as he fell, she was whispering words of reassurance, none of which made sense, but desperate to reassure him. She ached for him, his agony more than she could bear.

As he looked into her eyes, the love she felt shined through. I’m here love… The laughter didn’t surprise her, though she couldn’t help but crinkle her nose at the idea of him being related to not only nobles, but guard members as well. She scanned the faces present, trying to see a resemblance between him and any of them, failing miserably. A noble wolfie ain’t surprisin’…but a wolfie that’s noble? Facing him now, even as he took the book, she wrapped her arms around his waist and met his eyes. Does this mean yer fightin’ yerself now?Her eyes widened comically as she added; does this means I gots to fights ya now?

OOC: I'm lettting Donnor react to the carrot first...probably safer for all Wink
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:The commotion in the room was almost unbearable all the voices were blending together.. She watched as Donnor's face went red she could see an explosion about to happen his fists clenched as she stepped between him and her husband, and watched as he fell to his knees... And then he surprised her as he began to laugh.. He was nuts definitely a Tudor trait..

Arthur I will answer you in a second alright... " she turned to Donnor as he stared at the book.. "What you must understand is that If I had any idea about this I would have sent for you a long time ago.. I did not make such promises as my father did.. HE died when he was away on a trip I'm sure he would have told me to watch over you..." she sighed letting herself catch her breath.. Her mind was racing a million miles a minute..

"My father was furious that his son was so stupid and superstitious about your baldness and sent you away claiming you were a devil child.. IDonnor, your mother ... " She turned looking up at Arthur with a half hearted smile , then returned her gaze to Donnor..

"Isolde was heartbroken but you understand it was not her ability to disobey her husband.. My father tried over and over again to change his mind..If i had only knew perhaps my nephew things would be very different than they are.. " taking another deep breath pausing ...

"If you look here my father Owen had made up his mind to go against your fathers wishes and bring you back to the safety of our house were you would have been raised after the excursion happened with the guards.. But............" a small tear floated down her cheek "He died before he could send the orders.."

"You in alright should have been in life know as your mother called you Owen Edmund Tudor.. She had great respect for my father and wanted to honor his love and compassion in some way.. But you know that is not what happened.." brushing off the carrots she gave her husband a stern look ..

"But to answer your question you are related to Mr goody two shoes he is your brother Donnor.. she stepped back slowly letting things sink into the room.. Vaguely aware of anyone but Donnor and herself..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:46 pm

Tasite wrote:The emotions hung in the air like a thick fog cloud after long raining night. Tasite was sure what to say so she just watchas Bri talk to Donnor. Tasite heart broke for Donnor seeing how hard it was for him to deal with everything Bri had to say.

Watching them made her long for more family... Missing her sister badly, and the thought of always going to kill her brothers...Ah there nothing like family. Watching Arthur and Donnor, closely with joy, she knew it would be along road for them.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Donnor wrote:His thoughts were interrupted when a projectile food object bounced off his head. Blinking he came back to reality to see Evan’s hand out to him. With a grin he spoke, ”Let me show you how I greet nobles.” He leaned his head forward and bit the hand before laughing once again. He was still unsure of everything that had just happened but figured he could hide his emotions with humor as he always did.

Turning when Aasha began speaking he started to snicker as the image of him punching himself came into his mind.
”You can fight me, but I don’t think it would be wise to have people watching because the fight may end up taking place in a bed with lots of biting and scratching involved.” He winked suggestively at her, glad that she was there with him for support. He took her hands in his and smiled as the words, I love you, formed quietly on his lips. He didn’t care if she responded but wanted to make sure she knew it.

Sighing, he turned back to Brianna as she began to speak again. He had to be honest with himself, being sent away was not that bad on him. He grew up knowing what life was really like and how it feels to have to steal to feed yourself. He never had anything just handed to him so it made him stronger. Still, he could not help but wonder what his life would have been like if he had not been given away, would he still be a wolf? He shook the though from his head, of course he would still be a wolf. One does not become a wolf, they are born one.

His attention had wandered again and finally came back to the conversation when she mentioned what his birth name was. His eyes grew and his jaw dropped,
”Are you kidding me? Owen Edmund! I mean no disrespect to the name but I think that just made me glad I was given up. I don’t even look like an Owen…”

Little did he know, the surprises were not over. When she mentioned that Arthur was his brother, he burst into laughter. He was laughing so hard that tears began to stream down his face as he tried to imagine what people would think to find out the two of them were brothers, let alone related at all. He finally calmed down and wiped his face as he walked over to Arthur and wrapped his arms around him. ”Hello…*Snickers*… big brother.” Before Arthur could break from the hug, He stuck his finger in his mouth and then proceeded to stick it in Arthur’s ear. He laughed at his trickery as he took his place beside Aasha once more.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Aasha wrote:Her mouth dropped as a vegetable met its mark. It was wholly unexpected with the serious tension in the room. Donnor reacted before she could, taking Evan's proffered hand and promptly biting it, causing her to snicker. Yer one of them impo'tent folks now love...ain't sure thats a prop'r greetin' now.

His emotional state was even more manic than usual, moments later he was teasing her, bringing a rush of color to her cheeks. Leaning up on tiptoes, she whispered; Bitin' an' scratchin' ken be done wit'out a bed... She felt a fluttering in her chest as he mouthed I love you, the words telling her his feelings hadn't changed towards her, even with a now noble status. Eyes glistening, she reached up and lovingly caressed his cheek, wishing once again for a private moment with him.

Her arm went back around him when he turned back to the room, her hand rubbing lightly along the small of his back as she listened to Bri speak. Owen Edmund? - My Jah, are all nobles daft? Passing on horrible names to their spawn? - Glancing at him, then back at Brianna, she whispered; Ain't callin' ya that...not never...an' yer broth'r is part of the Stafford Guard?!

Apparently he found it much more amusing than she did, she was downright horrified at the thought. As if being noble wasn't bad enough, now his brother was in an organization she avoided at all costs. A bit worried when he moved to hug Arthur, she felt her lips twitch at his trick. Reaching for his hand as he moved back to her, she studied his face carefully, ready to pull him away from them all if necessary.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:Lynna had been listening to the words being spoken and assessing the reactions of those around her to what was being said.

Arthur had been laughing and happy now he was asking questions determined to know what had just transpired. Her eyes were going from one to the other not sure exactly what was going on. She knew and had felt his grief at the loss of his siblings only recently and she wasn't sure of what this meant. Is Arthur related to Donnor in someway, as Bri had mentioned she should of sent them both away jokingly as if they were.

His arms around her holding her a little tighter than she thinks he realised as he waited for some answers. She placed her hands on top of his reassuring him that she was there for him.

As Bri explained and answered the questions fired at her she watched the reactions not entirely sure what she should be doing or where to go as she noticed Donnor heading over to Arthur with her in his arms she took his hands which held her so tightly opened them and moved to his side holding his arm before letting it go as Donnor got near and had Arthur in a bear hug...
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur was stunned. He heard his aunt tell him of yet another Tudor. Donnor? It's Donnor? He shook his head, not really believing what was being said. It can't be..

He felt Donnor grab him in a bear hug and stick a wet finger in his ear. Ugh! He shook his head to stop it and pushed Donnor back. Not hard enough to knock him down but enough to give them some distance.

It can't be.. Arthur was hurt. He recently lost both his siblings and was not prepared to have another who he could lose as well. He moved farther from the crowd, not wanting to believe anything.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next